Arcanium ~ A New World

Game Master BloodWolven

Present Quick fight!

Fight Map!!!

You have died and the gods have decided for one reason or another to give you another chance. This chance is to start anew as you are with a special ability in a mystical world of monsters and adventure.

It is an Isekai game, a reference to a situation in which characters find themselves transported to an alternate dimension or universe.


1,851 to 1,900 of 2,175 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>

Delman and Kestrel make their way to the pool, on the way the huge black and blue tiger comes bounding up. Stopping short of Kestrel likely scaring him almost to death. Though backing up and being defensive if he swings.

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

After Kestrel's initial reaction he quickly yells, "Midnight that's not nice, Kestrel is our new party member. My guard actually. Kestrel we freed him and is now the town's protector, right Midnight?"


Playfully the tiger drops to the sand on his side, stretching out his fore legs and elongating his sharp razor claws towards Kestrel, each the length of a short sword. As he does he purrs out, "Oh your no fun. Nice to meet you Kestrel, do you taste like the bird you are named after?"


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

sounds great to me. follows Delman... jumping back in surprise at the large cat. nice pet you got there. gestures at the cat doesn't bite right???


"I'M NO ONE'S PET!!! the fierce tiger growls out as it rolls over onto it belly intimidating you. Each of its paws about half your size claw the ground. His fur puffing up on his back.

1d20 + 20 ⇒ (19) + 20 = 39


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

I taste terrible like really bad. try's to hide behind Delman. probably doesn't work it's like hiding a semi behind a light pole.
sneak: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


The tiger's eyes close to slits still pissed off. Then in a few quick movements the tiger is away.

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

Delman is speechless at the whole situation holding his arms up in surrender as the guant tiger intimidates him as well. Once the tiger leaves he sighs with relief, "Oh, that was a close one. Come on we have to get to the pool and back, plus I need to clean myself."

Delman pulls out the book once they get to the cave holding the pool, asking, "Do you need to go into the pool or what?"

He follows the books instructions but wants to make sure there are no other motives in its voice. sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Once done bathing and cleaning, he dips the book into the water. Then using Prestigitation he drys the book and then his own clothing; then Kestrels walking on the way back to the waypoint.

Waiting for the others at the waypoint with Kestrel, he reads through the book.


The two of you get to the pool without any other problems.

The book responds to Delman, "Just put me on the edge next to the pool. Then we will see if I need to submerge or not."

Resting on the edge of the pool the book tells them, "Ah yes, this is just fine! Though I will have you dip me in the water quickly before we leave."

--------

As said before, Jellena and the group arrive at the waypoint to find Delman and Kestrel waiting for them.

After any pleasantries, the Night Hawks go thru the waypoint to end up in the temple of the Mistress. Heading up the stairs and eventually out of the temple, Jellena and Ryada discuss which spot to go investigate first, when the book blurts out, "To the pool!"

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

Looking up from the book he offers, "Hey all, Kestrel met Midnight and called him a pet!" Snickering to himself then continuing, "By the way Midnight was appalled and scared the sh!t right out of us. Literally."

At the books later remark he shrugs his shoulders but turns in the direction that the book leads him. The book obviously leading him likely using some kind of magic.

Silver Crusade

He sighs and points out, "Another pool hunt and likely no undead to smite."

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

She nods at the book's remark and casually offers, "There is a pool that we should visit, it is kinda out of the way but we could hit it first then work our way back." She pulls on a strand of her hair, twirling the tip of it in her fingers.


The book quickly pleads, "YES, please!"

Kestrel:
During your wait what were you doing?


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

Kestrel slides into the pool.nothing like a nice refreshing dip fully submerging himself into the water.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: Deafened.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12
Delman Fredrel Vortani III wrote:
Looking up from the book he offers, "Hey all, Kestrel met Midnight and called him a pet!" Snickering to himself then continuing, "By the way Midnight was appalled and scared the sh!t right out of us. Literally."

Joe looks momentarily dejected. "Aw. We missed Midnight. Darn. I was gonna try if he was up for some ear scratches. Glad you two are okay."

Excalibur bane of Undead wrote:
He sighs and points out, "Another pool hunt and likely no undead to smite."

The paladin shakes his head slightly. "There is more evil in Arcanium than undead. Besides we are in The Mistress's familia; I'm sure there will some more undead to put down eventually."

Jellena Darkling wrote:
She nods at the book's remark and casually offers, "There is a pool that we should visit, it is kinda out of the way but we could hit it first then work our way back." She pulls on a strand of her hair, twirling the tip of it in her fingers.

The Paladin of Death nods in agreement. "Sounds good, Jellena. If you know where it is, lead on."

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

"He is sorta my pet. We made a deal. I am to get him battle armor to resemble battle cat, Cringer. He will come back around. Yes let's head off to the pool. I will fly above us to scout."

Frank outstretches his wings and takes to the air. He will fly 20' above the group right over Jellena keeping an eye out for trouble but close enough for them to call up to him.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: Deafened.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Joe looks up in surprise to see the draconic warlord perform aerial recognizance. "Whoa!


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just pauses a little, looking up at Frank as he takes off and flys above the group, "Huh... guess it comes naturally..."

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

"I wish I had wings, Joe that is another: "wow"." he then snickers and adds, "though it is pretty impressive."

3d20 ⇒ (5, 11, 11) = 27+4

1d6 ⇒ 6

Dodging he misses the first few dropping slime only to stumble into one on his way through the tunnel. He pulls out a small heminite stone and presses it to his forehead.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She quietly converses with Jellena and then takes the lead taking the group to the far East side of New Faces. There is a large mansion that the group passes and heading towards the farms. Then she goes off the road on an overgrown path leading to some boulders. Passing through the boulders you find yourself in a cave system. There are some minor slimes around, dodging those that drop from the ceiling and those on the path we make our way to a pretty big cave with natural sunlight showing large palm trees shading different colored pools.

reflex save DC 12: 3d20 ⇒ (6, 15, 3) = 24 +6
got hit by one so acid damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Then she tells the group, "You can soak in one pool, if you try to do more then some slimes that are more dangerous will appear. The pink one is for charisma, the green one is for dexterity, orange one is intelligence."


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: Deafened.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Joe, along with the rest of the Night Hawks, follows Ryada as she navigates the party to the arcane pools.
Reflex save DC 12: 3d20 + 8 ⇒ (9, 4, 14) + 8 = 35 (17, 12, 22)
The paladin is able to weave through the slime migration, with only one close call, as a slime drops inches from his nose from the ceiling.
"Ryada, are you saying we can easily soak in one pool and get an ability boost, but risk more slime attacks if we soak in more than one?"

GM Wolf:
If Joe is understanding Ryada correctly, he will choose the pink pool.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

"That is correct Joe!" she happily smiles at him then begins walking along until she gets to a pink pool and slips into the pool. She also offers up, "There are other colored pools here much more than even a dozen but the others only chose these three colored pools."

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

3d20 ⇒ (13, 14, 7) = 34 +10

She easily dodges the slimes as they fall or get in her way.

Jellena sits down at the entrance of the pools and pulls out an obsidian bowl and obsidian cubes with white runes on them. She prays to the Mistress, once done praying she let's them fall into the bowl. Looking at them for a while she agrees with Ryada, "Yes, pick one pool, one of the three known choices are likely best but you could ask me to divine you another pool or just gamble."

She begins walking and looking for the right pool.

"Once I find mine, I will divine for you. Please follow me." she simply states to Delman as she keeps looking.

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

He humbly asks Jellena, "Would you be so kind to find out which pool would be best for my new classes?"


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: Deafened.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Joe follows Ryada into the pink pool and sits down next to her. The paladin leans over to the bard and whispers, "If we have some time this evening, may I take you out to dinner; just the two of us?"

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

Reflex Save DC 12: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Reflex Save DC 12: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Reflex Save DC 12: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Acid Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

The acid burns Frank's new draconic skin.

"Ouch, maybe I should have went black dragon. I will take a dip in the pink pool as well. I will be pretty single stat dependent on strength once I gestalt godling but my Warlord abilities are still based on charisma."

He plops down in the pool with Joe and Ryada.

"Oh do I need to soak somewhere else. You too want to be alone?" He snickers. at them.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: Deafened.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Joe pulls away from Ryada and holds his hand up for the half-dragon. "No man. It's cool."

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

"You two want to get freaky just let me know. I assume Jellena is looking for a wisdom pool. I could go make sure she is alright and come back later."


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: Deafened.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

With a quick sideways glance at Ryada, Joe smugly answered, "No Frank. I think it is we who must leave. With tact like that, you need this pink Charisma pool more than we do,", the holy warrior said with a pleasant yet $#|+-eating grin.


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Reflex DC 12: 3d20 ⇒ (1, 14, 14) = 29 + 6
Acid Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Artemis raises an eyebrow at the mention of other pools, wincing a little at the slime before shrugging off the damage a little, "What are the range of benefits that the other pools give?" he asks Ryada.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She whispers back to Joe before Frank gets to the pool, lightly touching his arm in the process, "I would like that! Oh Frank, yes you can join us, 'we' wouldn't get freaky with others around."

Then answering Artemis, "Jellena and I were both told the minimal knowledge that we have told you. There is apparently as many colors that you can find in the rainbow as pools here."

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

Well after your conversations she finds her pool and casts light upon a pebble, then placing it next to the pool, then another casting it into the pool. She nods to Delman before relaying, "You should rest in the blue one over there." She points it out and once he is in the right one she slips into her own pool. Her dark red pool bubbles as she gets in and she gasps. Then saying, "I am alright, the sensation is amazing."

Delman and Jellena are on the far side of the room a good 200 feet away from the rest of the group. After a few minutes of soaking she walks back with Delman in tow.

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

He pulls out the book and lays it on the pathway before slipping into the dark blue pool. He nearly exclaims as the pool is nearly freezing. But he still gets in the pool as his teeth begin to chatter. Once in the liquid he acclimates and it does not feel as cold. He asks, "How lonnng should we sooak?"


The book pipes up to answer Delman's question before Jellena has a chance, "Actually a simple dip into one of these pools is all you need, but the longer you stay it might, MIGHT, confer more though unlikely." The other Night Hawks can easily hear Jellena and Delman but not the book.


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis shifts a little, "I'll wait for Jellena to come back then, see what her divination says before I make a decision..."


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: Deafened.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

"Don't worry, Artemis", the paladin nodded. "She'll be back soon, and we'll wait until you're done soaking. If you want, you can borrow my mp3 player until she gets back. It's in my backpack next to you."


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis takes a seat looking over towards the paladin, "You got any good music on it?"


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: Deafened.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

"It's got a range from classic rock, some classic country and 80s hip hop, mostly hair metal, and dubstep remixes I like. I also have an ipad in there I've been meaning to try out. I assume because of Jellena's wish Earth's internet can be accessed," Joe answered. Looking back at Ryada and Frank, the paladin adds, "I should pick up some playing cards when I get a chance, for downtimes like this".


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

"Hair metal?" You have got to explain that one to me, and speak of the devil," Artemjs says, pulling out a pack of playing cards and tossing them to Joe, "And the devil shall appear... or at least that is what I was taught."


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: Deafened.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Joe catches to deck in his hand, immediately trying to dry off his hand and the deck from the arcane pool. "Excellent!" The holy warrior pauses, then continues with the Artemis inquiry. "Hair metal. You know, popular metal music from like 82' to 91'. Metallica. Ozzy Osbourne. Van Halen. Motley Crue. Dio. Poison. Alice Cooper. Stuff like that. You know, Artie, you would make an awesome heavy metal album cover," the holy warrior chuckles.
"Genuinely I'm a sucker for anything 80s. I got some 80s pop, soul, and some love songs on there as well," Joe said motioning to the mp3 player.

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

With the new information he gets out of his pool and puts his cloak back on to regain some heat. Using Prestigitation to dry off much faster than the heat returning to his body. Picking up the book he reads some more in the dim light, producing a light spell and tapping the top of the lining on the top of his hood. He walks slowly back to the rest of the Night Hawks leaving Jellena to her pool.


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just blinks at the list provided, "I have never heard of them being revered to as 'hair metal' but maybe that is my youth showing a little... and well, I think I'll pass, its both too young and too old to have really much what I would normally listen to... if at all... Artemis blinks a little, "And would I now?


The book points out to Delman which pool it wants to be dipped in and surprisingly says in a more feminine voice, "Thank you Delman, we are only a few more steps until the ritual will be ready. Just a few more mundane ingredients and a few hours to get the mixture warmed up for your group."

The Night Hawks can hear the books words easily enough. Once Delman gets to the other Night Hawks, you can see some of the liquid come out of one of the pools and nearly trip Delman. He is able to evade it though is about to fall into another pool. Artemis or Kestrel being the only ones out of a pool could react to this situation. Others could but at a much higher DC.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: Deafened.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

The paladin shrugs. "I guess I'm showing my age too. I try not to think how I might be old enough to be one of your dads. Luckily, The Mistress's Youth Draught blurs that line."


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

nothing like a second chance at your early 20's, and a new land to adventure in full of magic and other cool stuff.... magic shows must be amazing in this world. leans back in the pool just recently vacated by delman and gazes up.

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

"Yes I agree Kestrel. I can't wait to explore and find all the mysteries of this world!" she states with wonder, looking around at the glowing pools, palm tree with light streaming through it.


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis gives a shrug, "Hey, I like historical music and ABBA just as much as I like my modern... bands." he says, relaxing a bit more, "And well, its probably a good thing not to think about that," Artemis says, referring to the father comment.

What would Artemis need to roll in order to help Delman, perception or?


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Artemis would look up towards Delman, quickly jumping up towards Delman to try catch him before he falls into the rainbow pool.


Artemis is successful in catching Delman, landing roughly on dirt, not in any pools.

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

After detaching him from Artemis he sincerely thanks him, "Thank you for that! Who knows what might have happened, it was strange how the liquid, or maybe it was a slime, are we all bathing in slimes? We should go." A very deep blue Delman states rather concerned.

Once up he puts the book... well he hangs onto it with one hand and focuses on where he is stepping and moves much more cautiously.

1,851 to 1,900 of 2,175 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcanium ~ Where the action happens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.