Arcanium ~ A New World

Game Master BloodWolven

Present Quick fight!

Fight Map!!!

You have died and the gods have decided for one reason or another to give you another chance. This chance is to start anew as you are with a special ability in a mystical world of monsters and adventure.

It is an Isekai game, a reference to a situation in which characters find themselves transported to an alternate dimension or universe.


1,901 to 1,950 of 2,163 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>

Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just looks over Delman, blinking a little and looking over at Jellena, "Well, uh... that is a good question... was going to ask Jellena if she could potentially divinate me a pool considering there are... a few dozen and we only know about three so far..."


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Joe helps Ryada and then Frank out of the pink pool. Once out, Joe tries to rub the pink off his armor, but to no avail.
"It's not coming off! We've been dyed!" The paladin exclaims. "I have..", Joe quickly glances at the elven bard, "..plans tonight! How long will this color stay?!"

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

"All fear the pink dragon. Wonder what my breath weapon would be? So what's our next move then? I too am curious how long we will be dyed, but I can roll with it for now."


The book in Delman's hand quickly answers Joe, "Your coloration should only last a day or three. You could try Prestigitation, let us see what happens!"

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

"Sprakles and rainbows, Frank! Or perhaps glitter!" he throws out in jest. "Artemis I am sure she could scry for you within the pool, plus it doesn't look like she is getting out any time soon." As he says this he looks over across the room to where she is soaking a good 200 feet away. "When you are ready I am over here. the last statement said in reference to his proximity to the exit.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

"Well we can be pink together," she states to Joe after she is out of the pool. She grabs a towel from her pack and begins drying. She offers the itinerary to Frank but also the group, "Next we have a statue of a mayor fending off kobolds, then a secret garden with some magical berries, last we will find a quest giver in the center of town to follow a goose through town to find its nest. There are suppose to be many quest givers, maybe after the goose hunt we can spend some time tracking down some more quests that the rewards could be beneficial?"


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

"Do you think we can get these quests all done today?" Joe asks Ryada. What time of day is it?

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

"Most sound easy enough. Ready when everyone else is. So the soaking in multiple pools, I wonder is that a lifetime thing or do the oozes only sense if we are colored as we all are now. Perhaps we can come back when this color fades."


"Excellent questions Frank, I can't wait and find out." The book nearly shouts so you can hear it.

It is well before noon. At least it was when you entered the area.

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

She slowly walks towards the group, her skin and hair are blood red, though her black robe is pristine and black still. Yes it is back to being a robe, flowing behind her and dipping into any pools she walks beside. She smiles at the group.

After Artemis asks, she pulls the obsidian lots and bowl from her folds and then sits to pray. Mid prayer she looks up at Artemis with one eye open and asks, "What do you want divined?


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would look down at Jellena, "Well, uh... the same thing as Delman, a divination on which pool to choose, was planning on taking the orange pool but I'm kinda interested to see what else this place has..."

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

She fully stops praying and looks up at Artemis and asks, "How would you feel if you asked a question and their response was, "What he said?"

Sense Motive DC 27:

bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
She is being passive aggressive and trying to make Artemis understand that whatever you say has ramifications especially when dealing with your god.


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Definitely not a 27

Artemis just looks a little confused at the question, "I... I'm not sure I follow... but I guess I would be a bit... annoyed? Depends on the circumstance I suppose..."

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

She shrugs and gets up walking back towards where she and Delman soaked, she tosses her lots on her way there and then points to a dark blue pool. He has several minutes to say anything in the travel time. She then says, "Here it is."


Perception DC 13 (DC 23 for Jellena and Artemis):
Delman is no longer in the entry way.

The dark blue pool looks cold. The edges of the pool do have ice on them.


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis shifts a little awkwardly as she leads them away from the group before nodding a bit as she points out the pool, "I... I'm just wanting to let you know that if I came off as a bit annoying back there... that wasn't my intention... but uh... thanks for doing me a solid..." Artemis says, giving her a nod as he climbs into the dark blue pool in order to soak.

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

Problems with intelligent items:

Will save DC 18: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Delman does what the book wants. Leaving the group behind he quickly leaves behind the caves. Outside he quickly makes his way through town straight to the temple of the Mistress. Being let in with no problems, he goes down the stairs to the waypoint. Teleporting back to the desert. Then running to the library.
1 Midnight sees him: 1d10 ⇒ 10
Entering the library he changes the dilation to give him more time. Then walks to the green room, avoiding eye contact and simply nodding to the servants he encounters.
1 Castria sees him: 1d10 ⇒ 10
1 Castria in green room: 1d10 ⇒ 10
Finding the room empty he sighs, he was hoping someone would help him, stop him, for he fears what will happen next. At the books command he prepares the ritual, the one to give her back her body, to bring her back from death. It will consume the book, which contained her soul, and cost Delman more than he knows.

His guardian should be here, his mentor, or even his love could help him stop... but on his own the book has control. He locks the room using the physical bars, magical seals, and the key. Then he begins the ritual. Five days later he emerges from the room successful...
Will save DC 18: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Will save DC 18: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Will save DC 18: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Will save DC 18: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Will save DC 18: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Will save DC 18: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

The book held onto him for the whole time. Beside him was a woman on top but a snake below. He was exhausted from all the work, chanting, and all the exertions she required of him. Also he was able to use the ritual to his advantage, he was ready to hunt. She blew him a kiss and left. For a while he just stopped, then walking back into the room he began to cry, waiting for them to find him.


Artemis:
You gain Resist cold 3, just like me.


After soaking in the cold you feel as if it gets warmer or at least not as cold.

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

She looks at Artemis a bit skeptically, and answers simply, "I am here to give you guidance, but perhaps in the future you can be more specific."


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis nods, shifting a little as he scratches the back of his head, "Yeah... that's one of my flaws, and its something I've been trying to fix but as you can see, I still have a ways to go..." he pauses a bit, looking up at Jellena, "Are you still down to help me search the library for a gun that suits my interests or did I scare you away?" Artemis asks, trying to make a small jest.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
The paladin looks around, then to the entry way.
"Hey! Where'd Delman go?"


There is no response to Joe's call. You could go chase after him.

Perception DC 23 (Joe gets to look too!):
You heard the book say, "Let's go they will catch up." Then seeing Delman nod and quickly turn then leave.

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

She makes a muffled scoff during his second statement. Then nods her head and warmly says, "As I said I am here to guide. I will gladly help you find your weapon. Trust me, you would have to do far worse to scare me off, and if it was that bad I would likely use my lightsaber on you." She winks at him to soothe any nerves he might have gotten.


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis nods a little, "Well, I am quite happy I haven't been on the receiving end of the saber and... you and Delman soaked in the pools for a few minutes, right?" He looks up before turning towards Joe, shouting a bit, "I thought he was with you? Did he go back to the town?"


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22 Just shy.
"I'm gonna look for him. Be right back", the concerned paladin spoke.

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

In quick response she says, "He took a quick dip and was done."


Joe you get to look at the spoiler based on your first perception check.

Joe walks to the entrance looking around and does not see Delman. If you want to go faster just remake the post accordingly.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She points out, "He was worried about the slimes and walked to the entrance really carefully after Artemis saved him from falling into another pool." Once done drying she offers her towel in case others dont have one. The pink elven bard then puts on her clothes, armor, and equipment.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Confused and concerned, Joe takes the offered towel and dries off. "So, what's our next step, ladies?" The paladin asked the oracle and bard together.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She looks at Joe and offers excitedly, "Suit up! Next we have a statue of a mayor fending off kobolds." Then she yells across the room to Jellena and Artemis, "Hurry up we are heading out!"


Moving us foreward...
The group dries off, suits up, and heads out of the caves. Following Ryada and Jellena the group comes to an inner wall with no apparent gate.

To those who fly over the wall:
Once over the wall you see nothing but fog below. You hear the sound of battle. The fog is not thick in some places as it moves about revealing small humanoid dragons fighting medium humanoids. If someone flies over with Frank you see them.

To those who climb over the wall DC 17 (2x in a row) below 12 drop to the ground.:
You slip over the wall onto parapets only 5 feet wide. Below you can see it is covered in blood, gore, and bodies. A single man stands 30 feet from you with a torch in one hand, and a bloody sword in the other. Dark smoke blocks your view past him as flames are upon many piles past him. He quietly shouts to you, "quickly come here, the dead are listening and waiting!"
Climb DC 10 to get down without falling. If someone climbs over they are with you too.

To those who use a rope, climb DC based on rope:
You slip over the wall onto parapets only 5 feet wide. Below you can see it is covered in water that is at least 5 feet deep, with eels. The statue is 70 feet from most of the wall, further if you continue down the wall. The statue is of a human man, elven female, a buff female half orc, a stout male dwarf and them fighting a slew of kobolds.
If someone uses a rope they are with you too.

To those who use another method...:

I am waiting to see if there are other methods first. If someone comes over another way than above they are with you.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She relays the task at hand on the way to the wall, "There will be a wall, which protected the original city of New Faces. We will have to spread out and go over the wall our own way and be faced with at least one task. Should we be successful and touch the mayor you will gain a reward. Yes it is very vague but that is what was told to us."


Link of the heroes of New Faces, immortalized in statue.
If you use a rope disregard the description and use the picture instead.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Climbing...:
She casts guidance upon herself and begins to sing as she climbs.
1d20 + 4 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 + 3 = 16
1d20 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 3 = 20
1d20 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 3 = 22

Once on the parapet she looks around...

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

Climbing...:
She casts guidance upon herself and then pulls out two daggers. Using them to dig into the wooden wall she climbs up nimbly.
1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Once on the parapet she looks around waving to Ryada, walking over to her before doing anything else as she puts the daggers away. Pulling out her lightsaber to be in hand.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

The paladin sees Ryada and Jellena climb up and over the wall with relative ease, silently enjoying the view as both climb out of sight.
"The ladies make it look so easy", Joe comments. "Brandon, join Jellena on the other side." The celestial crow looks for a second at his helpless charge and flies over to rest on the oracle's shoulder.
"Joe is coming..I hope", Brandon speaks in Jellena's ear as he lands.
Looking to the heavily-muscled half-dragon, the holy warrior asks, "Frank, think you can fly us over?"


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would look towards the top of the wall, sighing a little as he initially tries to climb over.

Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

After trying... and failing to get up Artemis would just sigh before realizing something. Briefly looking back and forth between his wings and the top of the wall, Artemis resists the urge to facepalm before beginning his flight up and over the wall, drawing his rifle out and looking around, doing his best to remain quiet.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

After flying a recon loop he hears Joe call out.

"Sure thing." He grabs the paladin and flies up sitting him down beside the girls.

"It's covered in fog can't see anything from above. Looks like we go in. So we each will have a task so we split up or can we stay together? Or go in pairs?"


Artemis, Frank, and Joe all flew up. They dont see the girls just the fog. You dont need to spoil your actions but they do, as the magic of the place has split the party.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

"I don't see them", the paladin spoke. "We make our way to the statue. Hope the ladies are okay and doing the same." Drawing his magic sword, Joe asks, "Excalibur, are these kobold undead or illusions?"


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis looks around and just keeps an eye out as Joe talks to Excalibur, "They should be Joe, considering Jellena's power I have a strong feeling they are in a better situation than what we have, quite literally landed into."

Silver Crusade

Detect Evil:
First round = there are a lot of evil here.
Second round = not many strong essences of evil but 23 little ones.
Third round = do you wait that long?

"I sense no undead within 60 feet of me!" the blade announces.

The fighting continues in the fog, you also hear screams of pain.

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

climbing...:
Somehow alone with Ryada she follows the man's instructions. She casts guidance again before climbing down taking a 10. Once down she casts guidance again and walks up quietly with Ryada. Once next to the man with Ryada she is about to say something.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Thanks for detect evil. I was posting on tablet at the time and was having issues.
"Guys, we're surrounded by a lot of smaller evil beings. So everybody watch your backs! The paladin warned.


Round 1
The battle in the fog continues.
Joe uses his detect evil.
Act at your will, rounds are determining what happens in the fog, the amount of actions you get, and when attention might come your way.

Climbing - Yes you may look and see how the girls are faring.:
Just as the two of you get to the man he says, "Shhh! Listen! They are all.around us! Be read... Aaaahhhh!!!!" Before he can finish he gets pulled into a hole that opens under him. At that moment the corpses of many of the kobolds begin to raise.

Round 1, you win initiative!

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

Problems with intelligent items:
He stopped. He prayed. Then he pulled out the bible of the Mistress that Jellena lent him. Praying, reading, and looking for advice.

He got it. With his new classes of Ranger:Corpse Hunter and Paladin: Divine Hunter. Though this target is not undead he would hunt it. First he would make sure all the servants and Calistra were safe.

Finding out Kristrille had evaded them all put his heart at ease. He then asked them all to leave for their own safety, that he needed to deal with the threat he had released. It took some convincing but they all consented even Castria who was most against it. She gave him a longsword and shield to protect him, one she had found in her travels and the shield she made for him specifically.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

He looked for her during the day, trained and practiced at night, and prayed for rest. He had switched the dilation to the highest possible and pulled the controlling crystal so she was trapped with him.

He learned more about being a servant to the Mistress, being a paladin, how to hunt, and how to gain strength. Then he realized that it was not his fault, only Kristelle's. He needed his allies and they would help him without reservations. He slammed his huge silver chalice upon the table and summoned his protector, hopefully that would bring them all here. He also reinserted the control crystal to turn the dilation back to normalcy. Then pulling it back out again.

Kestrel:
You know that Delman is in trouble and calling for your aid.

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

Climbing:
Round 1
She quickly casts channel and turns on her lightsaber.
2d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8 3/4 left

Only 15 of the kobold zombies remain as she fries 5 of them. She praises the Mistress and scoffs at those still standing, she yells, "I am Jellena Darkling, mouth to the Mistress and high priestess, feel her wrath for all undead is a blasphemy!"

The zombies surround them.

Round 2

She calls upon the Mistress again as she channels. Leaving only 5 left to deal with, but they all are a bit crispy.
2d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 5) + 2 = 10 2/4 left

The zombies slam against the women to no avail:
5d20 ⇒ (8, 10, 6, 11, 13) = 48

Round 3
lightsaber: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18 damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 5) + 2 = 11

She cuts one down easily with the black crackling energy.
The zombies slam against the women to no avail, one hits Jellena but it isn't much more than a scratch:
4d20 ⇒ (10, 9, 18, 10) = 47

Round 4
lightsaber: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9 damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 3) + 2 = 10

She cuts another one down easily with the black crackling energy.
The zombies slam against the women to no avail, one hits Jellena but it isn't much more than a scratch:
3d20 ⇒ (4, 10, 1) = 15

lightsaber AoO: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 = 21 damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 3) + 2 = 10
Another one bites the dust. Ryada takes one down too as she keeps moving away from the zombies. Ryada keeps using inspiration to keep it up.

Round 5
lightsaber: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8 damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 2 = 5

It only takes a few more rounds to finish off the last kobold, a few skeletons that raise next, then a few more zombies. Jellena plays thank as Ryada backs her up.

Finally they go to the large statue after looking for the man. No sign of him.

She asks Ryada, "Any idea which was the mayor? Oh that's right it was that one." Following Ryada's advice and her memories she touches the mayor and the scene is gone.
K local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
K history: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

They are in the same place just in the park in its present glory. Each of them feeling much more wise and strong. Jellena gains +2 to Wis and DeX, as Ryada gains a +2 to either one of her choice.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Climbing:
Round 1
She begins to sing trying to use only one round of her inspiration to see if she can inspire longer like Frank, 1d8 - 4 ⇒ (5) - 4 = 1 14/15 rounds left.
She quickly collects electricity after starting her song casting a bolt at the nearest zombie.

Ranged electrical blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 2 = 20 E damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

"Can't let the girls have all the fun. See you boys on the other side."

Frank dives into the fog flying at speed. Once he sees the statue he makes his way toward it.

So only the girls made it to the statue in their scene right? So we have to trigger our individual task? Let me know and I will respond with Franks actions. :)


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Watching Frank fly off, Joe turns to Artemis. "Well, looks like I'm taking the more traditional route. You have air superiority, you should use it, Artemis."
The paladin then equips his shield with Excalibur in hand. "Follow me if you wish, though. It's up to you..literally." The holy warrior gives the gunslinger a gentle nudge with his shoulder. "For the Mistress! For the Night Hawks!" After his declaration, Joe walks resolutely into the fog, searching for the statue, wary of enemies.
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

1,901 to 1,950 of 2,163 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcanium ~ Where the action happens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.