Arcanium ~ A New World

Game Master BloodWolven

Present Quick fight!

Fight Map!!!

You have died and the gods have decided for one reason or another to give you another chance. This chance is to start anew as you are with a special ability in a mystical world of monsters and adventure.

It is an Isekai game, a reference to a situation in which characters find themselves transported to an alternate dimension or universe.


1,951 to 1,994 of 1,994 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

Male Half-Fiend | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just nods, hovering about 10 feet above the ground as he follows Joe, "Just don't get stabbed when I'm not watching, ok?"

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


Round 1

Frank flies over the battlefield:
You disperses the fog momentarily revealing to you that about a dozen kobolds are fighting an elf, gnome, and halfling. You see there are a dwarf and elf upon the ground. They all look bloody and exhausted from the fight. As you flew you could stop and drop in at any spot in the combat.

Joe and Artemis move cautiously forward. You watched Frank get enveloped into the fog.

Round 2
Joe and Artemis continue forward, you see blood upon the ground and a few small draconic humanoid bodies.


While Brandon is on Jellena's shoulder, he is providing Lesser Protective Aura and will use his breath weapon when necessary.

Lesser Protective Aura (Su):
A cassisian has a lesser form of the protective aura possessed by more powerful angels. This protective aura grants the cassisian a +2 deflection bonus to its AC against evil foes, and a +2 resistance bonus on all saving throws made against evil effects or spells cast by evil creatures. This aura extends to a radius of 5 feet, but can only benefit one additional creature other than the cassisian at any one time. A cassisian’s protective aura is fragile, and as soon as an evil creature successfully strikes the cassisian, or as soon as the cassisian fails a saving throw against an evil source, its protective aura fades away and is no longer applicable. The cassisian can reactivate its protective aura by spending 1 minute concentrating upon the task.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +7 | F: +9 / R: +4 /W: +6 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

Round 1:
Frank's overprotective nature kicks in and he immediately drops in over the dwarf and the elf. He lets out a roar inspiring the others to continue fighting. Both the elf and the dwarf's eyes open upon Frank landing. With his roar he releases a line of electricity over some of the kobolds.

Swift Action Encouraging Roar (They all get a +2 morale to attack and damage for Duration: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7. Indomitable Presence kicks in when Frank accepts them as allies and the all gain the benefits of the DieHard feat.

Standard: Breath Weapon

Breath Weapon: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 6) = 13 Hitting as many as he can 60' Line DC 17 Reflex


Frank:
2d6 - 6 ⇒ (5, 3) - 6 = 2
2d20 ⇒ (6, 13) = 19

The first kobold fries from the electricity and drops leaving 11 left. You only catch one more kobold in the bolt of lightning and it dodges taking only a few points of damage.

They circle up closer to your new group, thrusting spears and protecting with black leather shields.

The gnome shoots her arrow. The dwarf nods to you saying, "Welcome to the fight, glad you are on our side!" He grabs his axe and gets up. The elf is more skeptical moving further away before getting up. The halfling laughs and puts out, "Come on ye Kobolds, I got fire for all of ye." Though you think it just bravado as he attacks with his spear and only a few sparks go with it. The other elf nods to Frank and refocuses on her defense. It seems like the two sides are looking for good openings or lucky shots... blows are traded but both sides have good defense.

Away you hear, "Welcome to the fight, glad you are on our side!" said by a gruff male voice, then in a more youthful male voice, "Come on ye Kobolds, I got fire for all of ye."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
"Artemis!" Joe shouts up to the skies above him. "Did you hear that?! Follow me!"
The paladin then makes his way to where he thought he heard the voices.


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just nods, flapping his wings as he follows after the Paladin,"Yeah, I heard that, I just really hope there isn't a literal horde of Kobolds..."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

The holy warrior shakes his head to himself. Why the hell did he say that? Joe ponders to himself as the fog ripples in his wake.


How fast are you moving Joe? What maneuverability do you have with those wings Artemis? Can you hover, if I remember that would be a DC 20 fly check.

With Artemis's flapping wings Joe can see about ten feet ahead of him.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Definitely a faster pace, less guarded. Nearly an trot?


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis has good maneuverability, Artemis can hover and the DC for hovering is 15. Artemis would be keeping up with Joe, so it depends on Joe if Artemis has to take the DC 15 check for hover, or the DC 10 check for moving at less than half speed.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

I would say the DC 10.


Round 2

Joe takes a double move into the squad of kobolds, well one side of then at stabbed at for his effort.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 also 20% miss chance

Joe and Artemis think they see Frank on the other side of the kobolds with a mixed racial group.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"FRANK!!" Joe bellows as he thinks he sees a large winged shape in the near distance. The paladin engages the kobolds in melee.
Excalibur: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Dmg.: 1d8 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + (4, 3) = 19

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +7 | F: +9 / R: +4 /W: +6 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

Wold I have a question as I couldn't find an answer besides it's up to the GM so. Would Scarlet Einhander stance work with my natural attacks? The stance says wield a weapon in one hand. The discussions are asking about Monks. Some say yes some say no. In the long run I don't think I'm going to use natural attacks. I will use my mighty hammer when I get it but for now it seems best for dealing with so many enemies. Also these are Zombie Kobolds? I was going to tell them to workship me like they do other dragons but not if they're undead :)


Joe is done with round 3 now, Frank and Artemis need to finish round 3 still. There are no undead fighting Frank or Joe. Scarlet Einhander needs a weapon, just like most of your maneuvers.

Joe cuts one kobold down, now there are only 9.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +7 | F: +9 / R: +4 /W: +6 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

Thanks for clarifying :)

Round 3:
Frank nods to the new friends. "Take your guard. I will handle these creatures."

He then looks to the kobolds and roars out in Draconic wading into them.
"You worship dragons. Worship me and you may live."

Claw Attack: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 14 + 2 = 18
Damage Kpbold 1: 1d4 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 2 = 17

Claw Attack: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 14 + 2 = 30
Damage Kpbold 2: 1d4 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 2 = 16

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 14 + 2 = 32
Damage Kpbold 3: 1d6 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 2 = 16


Round 3
From the other side of the kobolds you hear Frank say, "Take your guard. I will handle these creatures. Then he roars out in Draconic...

Draconic:
"You worship dragons. Worship me and you may live."

Three more kobolds drop making it 6 and the others drop their weapons. Some drop prone as others beg in Draconic, "Oh great god please stop, we will worship you!"

End of combat unless you want to continue.

The fog disperses, the humanoids thank you for your help... and then in a flash you are left alone with merely a statue of those heroes you saved.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

The paladin looks around bewildered by the abrupt end of the battle and the fog. "I guess we won." Joe looks around to find those that have gone missing in the fog.
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30


You still dont see the girls, but the statue draws your attention each of the heroes sparkles with magic.

Joe:
You also see very small writing etched below each of the figures. It seems to be a minute biography. The elf with the sword rather than the flames biography tells about him being the third mayor of New Faces.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

The holy warrior reads each biography snippet on each statue. Still not seeing the ladies walk up, Joe gets a little perturbed. "Fine. I'm ending this." The paladin then touches the head of one of the statue's heads. "Game over."


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just puts his gun back onto his shoulder, landing beside Joe as he touches the head of the statue, "Game over?"


1d20 ⇒ 7

The paladin touches the head of one of the kobolds and vanishes. Frank and Artemis what do you touch? Well it looks like game over for Joe.

Joe:
You are in the park with only the girls beside you.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe smiles wide as he reunites with Ryada, Jellena and Brandon, giving big hugs to the ladies! The paladin then goes into detail his version of events in the park, while holding and petting Brandon in his dog form.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Ryada embraces Joe first with a wide grin on her face. Once Joe is done retelling his tale, she in turn does the same, how epic Jellena was in her use of her channels and swordcraft. She also wonders out loud, "Where are the others?" Unless they touch a statue soon after Joe and joining them.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +7 | F: +9 / R: +4 /W: +6 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

Frank takes note of the statues.

"It was my honor to have helped." He nods to each.

"Guess I don't get kobold followers. I thought I was supposed to touch the statue of the mayor. Which one of these was or is the mayor?"

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

If there is anything of note that tells which one may have been the mayor Frank will go with that one. If not go with the Elf that offered the nod of approval to him.


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just gives a shrug at that, "Not sure... does it say on the statue? Like on the pedestal?

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"They were right behind..DAMN IT!" Joe exclaimed, smacking his forehead. "I was suppose to touch the head of the Mayor's. I touched a kobold head. Damn it!" The paladin sighed. "I was so worried about finding you three, I forgot the right objective. $#|+! I hope the other two aren't as dense as I was."


Artemis doesn't see anything but Frank does.

Frank:
You see very small writing etched below each of the figures. It seems to be a small biography. The elf with the sword rather than the flames biography tells about him being the third mayor of New Faces.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +7 | F: +9 / R: +4 /W: +6 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

"Well this one was the third mayor. So..."

Frank reaches out and touches the elf with the swords head.


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just pauses a little before reaching over and touching the elf with the sword's head as well.


Frank and then Artemis are in the same place just in the park in its present glory, seeing the rest of the Night Hawks. Each of them feeling much more wise. Frank gains +2 to Wis and DeX, as Artemis gains a +2 to either one of his choice.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe is surprised and happy by Frank's and Artemis's sudden appearance. "Hey guys! So did you do it? Did you touch the mayor's head?"

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +7 | F: +9 / R: +4 /W: +6 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

"Yeah had to look a bit. The elf with the sword had it in the little bio at the bottom that they were the third mayor. I feel like it enhanced my dexterity and wisdom a bit. So what's next? Everyone alright?"


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"We're okay", the paladin sad with a slightly dejected smile. "I'm glad you were able to complete the challenge, and get the ability boost." Joe turns to the ladies. "So what is next on the agenda?"


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just adds in a bif, "Yeah... I actually didn't see that Frank, I just followed your lead... and I'm glad you were right."

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +7 | F: +9 / R: +4 /W: +6 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

"Why didn't you touch the Mayor Joe? What happened for you anything?"


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"I arrived at the statues at the same time you were putting the final touches on those kobolds", Joe began. "The battle appeared to be over, but the ladies were nowhere in sight. I figured once the statue head was touched, Ryada and Jellena wold appear. But I forgot the adjective and just touched any statute's head, and found the ladies, but failed the objective. Chalk it up to a learning experience, I suppose."

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +7 | F: +9 / R: +4 /W: +6 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

"Oh well. Like me you will be pretty single stat dependent once we gestalt into Godling and you are focusing charisma I believe so you didn't really lose out. Well lets get on with the next task shall we?"

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 29_ T: 25 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +6_Fort: +8_Ref: +15_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +12_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +12 _ Escape Artist +10 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +10 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +12 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

Walking along Jellena actually exclaims, "Oh! The goose quest. It is right here. Weird I thought it was in the middle of the town, who knows?" She then walks up to a large cage with geese within it. She talks with the owner of the cage and finds out that there are different goose vendors. He says he is the gem goose vendor, it will be 100 gp and a gem of any quality to purchase one of his geese. The one in the center of town is a normal goose vendor and it should only be a gold piece to purchase a goose. This is one of the special goose vendors which also includes, the golden goose, the enchanted goose, and the elemental goose.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"Remind me again", asked Joe. "We buy a goose, follow it to it's nest, where we return with the eggs, right?"

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 29_ T: 25 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +6_Fort: +8_Ref: +15_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +12_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +12 _ Escape Artist +10 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +10 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +12 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

She looks a bit skeptical as she tells what she knows, "I probably learned more about these quests from the vendor than what the other group said. We pay for the goose, follow it, find its nest, then get to take the eggs in the nest. The first one you take is the special one. It is pretty much luck on if you find a great egg or just standard. You can take the eggs to an inn to sell them, supposedly they pay gold pieces for the normal ones. Well it doesn't say how many people can do it at a time so we can try to help each other or do it ourselves. Here lets see what spells the group has to make this easier. I have light, detect magic, charm animal, ooohh that is going to be helpful, entangle, guidance. Oh wait I just had a brilliant idea, Joe let me have your ring for now. Then we grab the goose and put it on it. Then we just follow it with my status effect with the ring. This is going to be easy! If not we will have light on it. Sounds good? Anyone have something else to add?"


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She adds, "If it gets out of our grasp I will grease the ground to make it drop. Sorry to anyone that gets hit by it too."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +10, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe hands the oracle back her ring. "You know, one of the gifts I received from The Seelie Court is the ability to talk with animals. That could be useful!"

1,951 to 1,994 of 1,994 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcanium ~ Where the action happens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.