Arcanium ~ A New World

Game Master BloodWolven

Present Quick fight!

Fight Map!!!

You have died and the gods have decided for one reason or another to give you another chance. This chance is to start anew as you are with a special ability in a mystical world of monsters and adventure.

It is an Isekai game, a reference to a situation in which characters find themselves transported to an alternate dimension or universe.


1,601 to 1,650 of 1,713 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She asks politely, "would you please open up a fey gate for me?"

------

She smiles with that telling grin and quickly climbs up onto him sitting on his lap. One arm clinging to him as one leg goes a few feet in the air as the other clings to the far side of his other leg. "Oh oops I slipped, wow. Are you made out of just bones? she asks honestly. She 'falls' off of him and scurries back to the group.

"That was awkward."

SoH: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 She slips the pin onto the liche's back, hoping he doesn't see.
acro: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

GM Wolf:
The pin is the item we discussed. Resurrection, and it will crumble away once cast or on the lucky roll will remain.
1d100 ⇒ 35


Smiling back at her, which is weird he is able to do that, he states, "As you wish!!!" Summoning up three gates, one with the demon head with green flames again, another with a deer with glowing blue orbs for eyes and twisting vines around it, last is a square stone box with an assortment of gems glowing in the middle. All of these are in doorways for you to exit.

He talks with the group a few more minutes before the beauty approaches.
-----

He doesn't know what is going on, she is up around and then she is off of him in a matter of moments, confused he begins to say something then stops. Waiting almost for something and not moving which is eerie for you to look upon. He turns his head almost 90 degrees and then gasps... bright white light explodes from his mouth and moments later his body.

Then the liche is gone and before you is a stocky man about 29 years of age with crossed eyes, chainmail, and a nodachi.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe laughs with relief. "Holy cow! Jellena! What did you do?!"


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just looks a little at the stocky man, "Should we be concerned?"

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Jellena offers up with almost a hilarious laugh, "My wish the other day was to create an expendable item like a scroll. But something I could activate. It having resurrection upon it and making the casting time instantaneous with a delay of 1d4 rounds. Also with a chance that it doesn't destroy. Basically I resurrected him, as most powerful undead have that weakness and using my ring I made a new ally."

She raises her eyebrows at the stunned figure and goes on, "it might take a while for him to come out of it." She walks over to the abyssal portal says Mistress and flips her coin, with the scarred side up she goes to the next gate. The fey gate and repeats but it shows up as the shiney side and walks in with no hesitation.


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

"Hello. Where am I. Says the stocky cross eyed human. My name is Kestrel." Looks at himself,"what am I wearing!" Kestrel says with a look of shock on his face.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"Oh $#|+!" Joe gurgles, interrupting his laugh. Quickly looking to the stunned human, Joe abruptly says, "Sorry. Be right back! I hate when she does this! I'm going in!!" The paladin runs to catch up with oracle through the 'fey gate', with Brandon flying right behind him.


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

"Wait for me!" As kestrel runs through after them only slightly tripping over his own feet.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just blinks a bit, looking at Frank, Ryada and Delman as he gives a shrug, "Now... I'm kinda curious... if I go through the gate again, would I gain more bonuses or...?"

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

"It never hurts to try but it depends on what you want to be." he states as he follows the group through the fey gate before it closes.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She looks at the group and then Artemis quietly she offers, "I like being an elf, I am going to wait and collect."


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis nods, "That's fair, and now I'm just imagining its like the DMV in the fey gate, everyone just sitting around with a ticket in their hand as they wait for their turn to get changed..." Artemis says, laughing a bit at the thought. After calming down a bit, Artemis gives a smile, "Well, I'll try the abyssal gate again, I'm fine with being a... half-fiend, but who knows, maybe I'll get more abilities for this form?" he says shrugging as he walks through the abyssal gate. "See you both on the flip side!"


The remains of the bone throne and anything else the liche may have still had upon him while being resurrected have fallen broken to the ground. Coins fall like rain upon the ground. Only one obvious object still remains whole, a staff made of formed bone.

Meanwhile those who enter the fey gate find themselves in a glade of grass with trees all around. A circle of pink and blue mushrooms can be seen. A deer, elk, fox, bear, and wolf walk slowly as if in a trance and have glowing blue eyes. There is a stream just inside the glade making a natural barrier from the far side of the glade and the forest, several boulders lay beside it making a small pond as the rest of the stream descends.


Artemis:
You go through and find yourself in a very chaotic landscape that seems to be ever changing. There are three constants and they each have an unchanging path to them. A black sand path that leads to a giant black scarab. A path of broken glass that leads to a broken mirror with a golden and ornate rim. Lastly the third path has a path of blue Rose's that leads to a giant silver chalice.

The rift begins to close and leaves behind 8 orbs. Two blue ones, two black and white ones, one white one, one golden and green one, a brown and red one, and a stark red one.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe slowly advances into the glade. Looking at the pink and blue mushrooms, the human thinks, God! I wonder if I'll run into Papa Smurf here. I gotta get Jellena and head back!
Behind him, the paladin hears the former Demon Lord come in through the gate.
"Hey, man. You okay? What do you remember?"

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She walks ahead of Joe with her coin in hand tossing and going from one option to the next.


Jellena finds herself before the pond and through blind devotion walks into it. She does not return.


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

I'm good. I'm good stumbling and catching himself before hitting a rock. just getting my land legs as he stretches legs and back and falls down after losing his balance.
I remember walking off the porch and falling into a hole. I've been in this world for a bit but don't rember much. glances at his sword. began exploring and before long some guy offered me a job guarding a portal. After that not much just you guys thefts his sword onto his back catching himself before falling backwards.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"Good. Good." The holy warrior tries to comfort the recovering former Demon Lord. Okay. Let's just grab Jellena, and.." Joe now notices they are the only humans now in the glade. "Oh crap! Where did she go!" The paladin stammers, "Ga-Gods dammit, She was just HERE!!"

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

He would try to help Kestrel stay standing but likely to no avail with the man's bulk being much more than his slight frame. He realizes that Jellena is on point and likely... nope she is gone.


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

shouldn't have gone far. looks behind the rock next to him. maybe she is down by the water, or she might be in the trees. what are those animals up to? sencemotive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Joe gives the enchanted animals a wide birth as he looks for any sign of the oracle.


Kestrel:
The animals are in a trance, likely possessed.

No sign of the oracle, the portal closes behind Frank if he goes through it, and it appears you are all stuck here now.


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

knowledgereligion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10. looks at the animal thinking something is in those animals.


Kestrel:
Now closer to the animals you can see a symbol on each of them. The mark of Old Dead Eye, the god of the hunt. They are likely each possessed by a a spirit.


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

let's not mess with the god of the hunts pets follows behind joe giving the animals their space


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
While looking for Jellena, Joe hears the faint sound of another body coming through the portal. The holy warrior looks up to see Frank walk through, then see the portal close behind him. "NOOO!!"
Joe runs back up to the warlord, and sighs, "It looks like we're on our own now. Ryada, Delman..gone."


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

I think she walked down by the pond. starts walking over to the water staying away from the animals .

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

"DUDE! I AM RIGHT HERE!!!" he yells hoping that they can see him and hear him, thinking to himself, 'Did I get squished and killed by Kestrel?'


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

no need to yell we see ya. There was a lady we followed in here and she disappeared continues towards the pond


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"Delman!!!" The paladin exclaims, as he runs over and lift's the warlock off the ground in relief! "Sorry, buddy! This fey realm must be messin' with my senses! Did Ryada make it? Artie?"

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

"Ryada wants to stay an elf, Artemis slipped into the Abyssal portal to see if he could get more bonuses, and apparently there is a gas leak here in the fey realm. Jellena went straight into the pond... I was hoping for her guidance in picking something for me." he relays and then drops to the ground and prays, "Mistress please bring back Jellena!"


Kestrel gets to the pond about when Delman drops the figurative bomb.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Wolf:
Artemis would hum as he takes a look at the three paths laying before him. Kneeling down and taking a closer look at the sand, roses and broken glass, Artemis sighs, standing back up as he walks towards the broken glass, "I hope I'm not making the wrong choice here..."

Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

With the options presented Frank has no desire to be a fey and can't imagine what the terran gate may be. Half Fiend it is.

It's close enough to half celestial and it didn't make Artemis evil. Time to roll the dice.

As the others go through the fey gate Frank approaches and enters the demon gate.


Artemis and Frank:

You go through and find yourself in a very chaotic landscape that seems to be ever changing. There are three constants and they each have an unchanging path to them. A black sand path that leads to a giant black scarab. A path of broken glass that leads to a broken mirror with a golden and ornate rim. Lastly the third path has a path of blue Rose's that leads to a giant silver chalice.

Frank as you enter you see Artemis half way down the glass path, you can see hoof marks left behind. [Ooc]-1 hp per step, so -8 hp unless you have DR.

At the broken mirror a voice asks, "What do you have to offer?"

At his request she slowly walks up out of the pond looking at Kestrel.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

"So we will have lots of fey in our group soon. I have chosen to be a nymph or at least nymph blooded, I have my devotion I must think of before anything else. Ah Delman, yes I will read the room for you, what do you want to be?" she states in her matter of fact serious voice. "There are many fey, I am not sure what is represented here. Though if it is the same as good old D&D, there are faeries, pixies, satyrs, red caps, centaurs, dryads, treants, thorns, and spriggans."A k nature check would help you the most here.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Wolf and Frank:
Artemis would step through the glass relatively fine, his new body protecting him from any cuts as he looks upon the broken mirror, "Well, I can always pick up the broken pieces of glass and place them where they should belong, otherwise... if that isn't sufficient, maybe I can offer up some blood?


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"I. Don't. Want. To. Be. Fey!" Joe said incredulously. "I jumped through the portal to rescue my friend and spiritual advisor! Who, like always, rashly did her own 'mysterious thing' without telling anybody!! And you know this will send Ryada's abandonment issues into the stratosphere: choosing your safety while leaving her behind again!"
The paladin turns back to the possessed woodland creatures and changed his tune. "Not that I don't have an appreciation for the fey. I've enjoyed their presence on my home world, Earth; and the fey were early teachers on my way of self-realization. I came through the portal to rescue a friend, but not to become one of you. If you insist on presenting me with a boon, let it be a Blessing of the Fey. Something to let other seelie fey that I am an ally and friend."
Joe then removes Excalibur from his sheath, laying the magical weapon in front of the possessed creatures, and kneels before them.
Diplomacy (with Guidance): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 = 18


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

what do you mean turn into a fey? said with a dumb look on his face sounds like you guys have done this before. Walks over and sits on a rock


FrNk and Artemis:

"Interesting, you choose and we will see if your offering will be wanting or acceptable. The more offered the stronger your master will be. Your actions are being weighed, they determine who is called." the voice replies, no... it is a different voice more like a snake, with prominent emphasis on the 's's.

All of the animals move away from Joe.

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

He moves away from Joe letting his tiraid die down before broaching the subject with him and goes to sit with Kestrel. Solemnly he offers, "Well Artemis the blue skinned, horned, hoofed half fiend was just a human like you and me earlier today. He went through a gate just like us and came out as such. I saw the logic in finding a new race as well, thus why I followed Jellena. I am not sure what I want to be but knowing Jellena she could point me in the right direction with the Mistress's direction. Oh yes, we are all Chosen of the Mistress, part of her familia and we call ourselves the Night Hawks. We are outsiders like yourself from Earth. It seems you are much less aware of everything than you did before. What can you tell me about what you remember, though we might want to choose or not choose quickly and have this conversation with the whole group."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She walks around praying to the Mistress and speaking Delman's name.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

With the possessed animals moving away, Joe resheaths Excalibur and stands, and waits for Jellena to do her 'oracle mojo', grumpy and with arms crossed.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Wolf and Frank:
Artemis would hum a bit, walking back and forth as he places the pieces of glass on the mirror, arranging the pieces so they are in their proper place. Pausing as he holds the last piece, Artemis would wince, using the glass to cut both of his palms, placing the last piece of glass where it belongs as he lets the blood flow down to the ground in front of the mirror. Opening his mouth, Artemis pauses, placing around 250 gold pieces in front of the mirror before exclaiming, "This is all I can really offer at the moment."


DM notes:
Fawn (deer)
Fey Wolverine

Satyr
Idun
Quickling


M Human Shogun samurai lvl 3

long story short I fell in a hole got sent here, did some traveling and got a job guarding a portal. shrugs his shoulders that's pretty much what I rember before following Jelena through the portal.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She smiles and goes back to the pond, not finding any suggested choices and pulls out a large silver chalice from the water and brings it up to Delman, "Here drink from this. Joe and Krestel if you dont want to change come with me. Delman once you drink from the chalice follow as well." She leads you into the pond.


Going into the pond with Jellena and you soon find yourself in the teal room.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe stares at the silver chalice for a while. No. Tempting. But no.
The paladin follows the rest from the pond to the teal room.

1,601 to 1,650 of 1,713 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcanium ~ Where the action happens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.