Arcanium ~ A New World

Game Master BloodWolven

Present Quick fight!

Fight Map!!!

You have died and the gods have decided for one reason or another to give you another chance. This chance is to start anew as you are with a special ability in a mystical world of monsters and adventure.

It is an Isekai game, a reference to a situation in which characters find themselves transported to an alternate dimension or universe.


2,051 to 2,100 of 2,163 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

"Smite the undead creatures here!" The sword rings out as Joe and Brandon cast detect evil.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Round 1
Fort DC 21: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Joe shakes off the effects of Kestrel's evil tongue. With Excalibur already in hand from the sword's undead perception, The paladin takes a swift action to pronounce smite against the Kestrel +3 damage, +4 defection to AC. With two zombies in his way, the holy warrior lashes out at the one who struck him.
Excalibur: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Excalibur, confirming: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Dmg.: 1d8 + 8 + 1d8 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 8 + (3) + 8 + (4, 5) = 33

Brandon lashes out at the undead before him and his charge by shooting a fiery breath weapon in a 15 ft. line at Kestrel and all undead in that path. Reflex DC 12 for half damage 1d6 Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 2 Next breath weapon useage: 1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds.

Brandon activates his Lesser Protective Aura (Su) on Joe as well. +2 deflection bonus to AC.


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Round 1

Artemis takes a step back away from the zombies, definitely not wanting to get hit by Kestrel's tongue should... whatever Kestrel is now decide to attack him instead of Joe.

Rifle Shot: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14
Rifle Damage: 1d10 + 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + (1, 3) + 6 = 11

Deciding Joe and Frank have the zombies handled for now, Artemis would try and take a shot towards their former teammate.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Round 1

She begins to sing in Elven and inspire her allies. She stays back with Artemis, thankful for Joe and Frank.
An affected ally receives a +2 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +2 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.

Round 2

She continues to sing to inspire the group and weaves her electrical ray's verbal component into her song. She aims it at the true threat not the zombies, kestrel.

13/15

electrical blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 4 = 13 E damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Round 1

Frank charges forward roaring as he goes and slashes into the abomination before him. He slices off a good chunk of Kestrel's arm. Ryada begins to sing and those in Round 1 after her gain the bonus and the rest in round 2. Artemis lets off a shot that almost grazes the body of Kestrel. The evil tongue would lash out at Frank as he charged up to meet the undead. Frank knocks it aside with his own blade. Joe slices the zombie before him in half and it drops into the water. Brandon lets off its breath of fire scorching Kestrel and the other zombie in line.

z3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 10/12
m: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 69/91

Round 2
Ryada's beautiful words in song inspire you all as Frank's roar pushes you forward! Ryada lets off an electrical charge that dissipates into the water missing Kestrel. Even with Frank's blows taking blood and muscle from the body, it does not seem to slow Kestrel down as he beats upon Frank with both arms and tongues. Frank is a BEAST! Frank dodges most of the attacks, only one tongue gets through...
Remember the blue is water: difficult terrain x4 movement cost. So each square is 20 feet of movement.

attacks for Round 2:

slam: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19
damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (8, 1) + 5 = 14
grab: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 28

slam: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20
damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 6) + 5 = 16
grab: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37

tongue, touch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26 paralysis 1d4 ⇒ 4 minutes, Fort DC 21)
tongue, touch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 paralysis 1d4 ⇒ 4 minutes, Fort DC 21)

z1
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

z3
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

z4
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

confirm crits:
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Attacks for Round 3...:

slam: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35
damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (2, 1) + 5 = 8
grab: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23

slam: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16
damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (2, 5) + 5 = 12
grab: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (15) + 19 = 34

tongue, touch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 paralysis 1d4 ⇒ 4 minutes, Fort DC 21)
tongue, touch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 paralysis 1d4 ⇒ 3 minutes, Fort DC 21)

z1
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

z3
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

z4
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

confirm crits:
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

Round 1

Delaying action until all went... getting all the bonuses I can get and see what is going on. She stands there in aghast horror at what she is seeing and then it gets worse. As Kestrel's body animates and thrashes against Frank the tears stop. She takes in the inspiration around her. Moving to the right, and doing a bit of acrobatics to get into position to flank and sunder the zombie threatening Joe. As the zombie drops into the water she lividly screams, "GO SMITE HIM JOE!!"

zombie AoO on her: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

lightsaber: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 4 = 27 damage+snaek: 2d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 5) + 4 + (4) = 19

Round 2

She zips up after everyone has moved getting into a flanking position to take out another zombie, or Kestrel if Joe does not take the flanking position.

lightsaber: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 4 = 22 damage+snaek: 2d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1, 6) + 4 + (2) = 13


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Round 2
At the magical sword and oracle's advice, Joe pushes forward to engage in personal combat with his undead former teammate. With so many zombies around, I assume they get some AoO as Joe charges forward. Sadly, the undead abomination moved with such alien agility, the attack misses.
Excalibur (smite evil): 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 4 = 18
Dmg.: 1d8 + 8 + 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 8 + (2, 3) + 3 = 20

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

Round 2

Frank watches as Joe moves forward and cuts a zombie down I'm assuming anyways with that crit He then positions and cuts in a sweeping arc as a wave of energy cuts into the remaining zombie and his former ally.

Using Tidal Blade to attack 2 enemies in rage.

Tidal Blade: 1d20 + 16 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 16 + 2 + 2 = 24
Damage to both: 1d6 + 12 + 2 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 12 + 2 + 2 + (5) = 27


Round 2

29/91

Frank shears off more flesh from Kestrel and takes down a zombie. Jellena slashes it also with her lightsaber. Joe charges forward and cuts down the last of the zombies, you would not be able to charge Kestrel as the zombie is in the way but you can charge the zombie. Frank resists the paralysis after the tongue smacks you.

Frank Fort DC 21: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Round 3

confim crit slam: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30
damage total: 2d8 + 5 + 8 ⇒ (7, 5) + 5 + 8 = 25

The morgh slams its arm into Frank but he is able to wriggle out of its grasp. A bloody wound being left behind, 25 damage. At the same time Frank freezes in place as another tongue smacks him.

Frank Fort DC 21: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 minutes paralysis: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

Round 3

In position behind the undead she aims her lightsaber to a weak point, though it dodges and she misses entirely.

lightsaber: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 4 = 14 damage+snaek: 2d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 + (3) = 12


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Round 3

She continues to sing to inspire the group and weaves her electrical ray's verbal component into her song. She aims it at kestrel. She misses as well.

12/15

electrical blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 4 = 15 E damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Round 3
With no more zombie in his way, Joe advances on his former teammate. Somehow despite the inspiring elven tune Ryada's playing, the paladin strike does not connect.
Excalibur (smiting, inspired): 1d20 + 10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 4 + 2 = 22 F#<king HELL!


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Round 2
Rifle Shot: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 4 = 19
Rifle Damage: 1d10 + 2d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + (2, 3) + 6 + 2 = 14

Artemis frowns at missing the first shot against Kestrel, kneeling a little before firing over at him.

Round 3
Rifle Shot: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 4 = 21
Rifle Damage: 1d10 + 2d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + (1, 4) + 6 + 2 = 14

Reloading and making sure to fire again towards Kestrel, Artemis hums a little, "We almost have it... don't worry guys..."

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

Round 3

Perform Dance Flowing Creek: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36

With immediate action, Frank is able to spin out of the blow that seemed destined to collapse his throat a bit the tounges are able to touch him easy enough as he just laughs.

"Kestrel, dude you're a morgh and I'm now a half-dragon. It's a bit gross but please keep attacking me with your tongue."

Immune to Paralysis.

With that said Frank drops his blade and goes full-on Dragon to bring down the undead abomination.

Claw attack: 1d20 + 15 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 15 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 39
Claw attack: 1d20 + 15 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 15 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 38
Bite attack: 1d20 + 15 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 15 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 23

Claw Damage: 1d4 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 19
Claw Damage: 1d4 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 18
Bite Damage: 1d6 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 21


Frank takes down the undead, tearing it to pieces. End of combat.

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

With her lightsaber ready she helps dismember Kestrel, or at least his body.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

A winded paladin looks over to his half-dragon friend. "Whew. Great job, Frank! We", Joe said, referring to Excalibur, "just could get a piece of him. There's nothing that irks paladins more than a wasted smite."
Once everyone is ready, the group move out to locate Delman.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

"I feel dirty being violated by that tongue like that. Jellena knows what I like." He smiles and pats her on the but.

"No worries Joe, if that thing tongued you and you failed it could have Coup de gras'd you. That could have been game over. I was pretty sure what it was once we figured it was dead and knew it couldn't beat me in a straight up fight. I'm sad we lost one of our friends though, and I'm sure you will have plenty to smite before we save this world. If you weren't becoming a godling as well I would say you should start worshiping me and maybe I could give you more smites a day." Frank laughs.

"This doesn't make me optimistic about finding Delman. We should hurry."

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

She smiles at Frank with knowing eyes. Then looks back at the destroyed body shaking her head. She pulls out her obsidian bowl and casts the lots. She nods and points out, "We are going to burn his body to cinders and I will collect the ash." She then pulls the chunks out of the water and begins to incinerate the flesh with her lightsaber. As she is doing this she asks, "Joe would you please use prestidigitation to begin to clean the water. Oh Delman!" She says the warlock's name in vain and stops what she was doing to go to the control pane next to the door. She pulls out a crystal from the folds of her cloak and replaces a very large crystal. Muttering more to herself as she works she states, "Delman when did you learn to take the crystal out? How long have you been in here?! Wait it is set to the highest possible setting. This is not good."

Then she looks to the others now done fixing the console. With a resigned sigh she points out, "Delman or someone else disabled the time dilation field fixed to the highest possible setting. Meaning Delman has been in here for months, years, or even possible... decades. I was wondering where they got the bodies. Okay everyone grab a body and take it out of the library. Joe clean the water some more and I will work on burning Kestrel's body. I set the time to regular."

After the gruesome deed of removing the bodies is done...

Thinking back onto Frank's words, she blurts out, "Delman should have been safe in the green room. The room with the mixture. Come on lets go see if he is there!"


You find a few more zombies and skeletons randomly wandering the halls and easily dispatch them. Nothing too serious or even in big enough numbers to be a hassle. It is troubling that undead are roaming though. Then you come to the research wing with reinforced vaults.

You find the green emerald door. It is not like it was etched and imprinted with many more runes. The door itself looks like it is infused with magic. Large copper chains secure the door from opening up, somehow burrowed into the stone on either side of the door. As you step up to the door the center links snap and the chains fall limp to the sides. The door opens up as well with the large black and white symbol of the Mistress appearing then disappearing.

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

Delman in plated robes is opening the door. He smiles at you all and welcomes you into the room. "I have much to tell you and it would be best to be behind the protections of the vault. Joeseph, Eskalaver, please let them know I am no undead or evil."
Once, the three rounds are done, both have given the all clear and after the group enters the room he secures the door and the magical runes are activated again. He then sighs and looks up at the ceiling thinking, "I don't know where to start or what is pertinent. Here is the log that I wrote after the first month and I was tricked into securing the library." He goes over to a shelf and pulls off a green book putting it on the table. He grabs the other books and puts them away, still leaving the several scrolls, ink wells, ink pens, and other things on the other half of the table. "Sorry... let me give you the highlights. It has been a long time and I have forgotten niceties. It really is good to see you all." He takes a moment to skim and relays the highlights:
"The book, the intelligent manual helping us to gestalt, had its own agendas. Her name is Kristrelle Iris. She used me and our mixture, assuming it was really our mixture to recreate her body. I resurrected her in a ritual that took 5 days, each day I tried to resist her dominance but failed." He stops at this point and breaks down crying.

After he gets ahold of himself some, likely after some of you try to comfort him he blurts out between sobs: "It was horrible. The things she has done to me, to this library."

Once he recollects himself he tries again. "I got the Mistresses' servants and Castria out of the library, so I could face her myself. My mistake. One that I planned to remedy. I soon realized I was wrong and you would all help me and not blame me. But it was too late. I had pulled the crystal and soon after the curse she put upon the crystal made it lose its energy."

"She wanted to be locked away with lots of time to plan. She secured herself in the crystal storage area. So I couldn't get another to change the time dilation. Also it would be too risky to damage the contraption. I have been in here for somewhere between 200 to 300 years. She raised goblins and has a whole brood in the East wing. You all know what goblins do with writing. Either burn it, use it as toilet paper or make beds. All that knowledge lost. But even worse than all of that she is a necromancer. She has summoned many undead, though I have killed most of them. Though it would all depend on if i was strong enough. I have gone up to 10th level and brought back down with level drain."

He scoffs at himself at the thought. "I am back to 3rd level again, but all the vampires have been dealt with. Just the goblins and loose undead to deal with mostly. Then her last collection of undead and her."


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

The paladin, very concerned, does what the oracle bids, and begins to use prestidigitation to clean the fedit waters of the library.
Once through the emerald door, Joe and the Night Hawks find the beleagued warlock. Drawing Excalibur and using his own own, the holy warrior spent 3 very tense rounds determining that Delman was in fact not evil or undead. Joe then grabs Delman and pulls him into a hard, but loving embrace. Soon, the paladin of death listened intently to both Delman's tale of domination, then the story of the library's destruction.
"The destruction of this library is a crime against Arcanium itself. My only regret is that she won't suffer as long as you have, Delman. Maybe I'll just start by cutting off limbs.."

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

Delman gladly accepts the embrace in his broken condition.

"Do what you wish on this plane to her and her punishment in the afterlife will be a thousand fold of that, the Mistress has promised me once we deliver her soul to the temple in New Faces. We do need to cut out her beating heart first before we can kill her body again. I am no oracle or high priest of the Mistress, just a humble paladin, using the divine powers granted me to hunt down the undead abominations. I am a Divine Hunter and a Fey Bloodline Sorcerer. The gestalt process was a success! If you fixed the front door we should gestalt the rest of you before we face her. Quickly now lets go use the power of the library against her!"

He leads you out of the emerald room securing it behind us. Back to the front door and changing the dilation again saying, "If she leaves Midnight should still be there and she is very afraid of him. Even more than we could ever imagine. He is the true guardian to the library, should our quest fail a purging will happen. Trust me we don't want that. I have learned a lot over the years. Ah yes and as a Divine Hunter my feats my be blessed upon you too if you stand within 10 feet of me." He then looks at Artemis, Ryada, and Jellena. "Just saying..."


You safely return to the emerald vault and begin the rituals... We should look up the rules I wrote down about it...

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

"I'm sorry Delman. You had to face all that alone and be in here all that time alone. Let's get to the ritual then and get this b~&@+."

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

He nods to you leaving the words unsaid. He begins the ritual bringing each of you one at a time into the emerald mixture. As each of you leave it, you notice that any scars, patches, or skin alterations by damage are gone, also an emerald can be found embedded on your right forearm. He tells you, "The emerald is the activation for your vigor healing. 3 times per day you can cast lesser vigor at your level. Welcome godlings and chosen of the Mistress to your new power!"

Everyone is now gestalt.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

Frank spends weeks training vigorously along with the others. In the end he has began the transition into Demi-God Status.

"Holy S@!! now this is some power. I feel more resilient. I can emanate a thunderclap that can push foes away with a current of wind. I can call on a lightning bolt, though weak now it will get stronger. I'm not saying this was worth dying as I enjoyed my previous life but holy s$&# is this cool. Everyone ready to roll out?"


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Joe fingers the area around his new emerald in his forearm. No pain at all. Like I was born with it, the paladin thinks to himself.

Frank Steel wrote:

Frank spends weeks training vigorously along with the others. In the end he has began the transition into Demi-God Status.

"Holy S!@$ now this is some power. I feel more resilient. I can emanate a thunderclap that can push foes away with a current of wind. I can call on a lightning bolt, though weak now it will get stronger. I'm not saying this was worth dying as I enjoyed my previous life but holy s$*@ is this cool. Everyone ready to roll out?"

The holy warrior, despite himself, cannot help but get caught up in Frank's fervor.

Looking at his clenched fist before him, Joe answers, "I know. Spiritually speaking, this is a huge advancement on our soul progression. My personality has become fully fused into my body, further reinforcing my being, for the new life we now enter.n Plus, I apparently picked up a bunch of new skills."

Sense Motive DC 20:
Joe has been unusually quiet, even down, during the ritual and week-long training. You can tell something weighs heavily in his mind. Joe worked so hard to get to this point, but he's not as celebratory as you would think he would be.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She took her time as the others within the mixture. Using a straw provided by Delman to breathe while being fully covered she did her best to keep her cool within it. She was able to stay under for the full 13 hours and a bit more. Once she exited she felt the emerald on her arm, it was new but there was no itch of new growth as if it was always there. Then she began her training focusing on controlling the magic within herself and pushing herself in bringing it out in the form of spells. At the end of the week she was able to produce spells equal to her bard level with ease.

will save DC equal to the amount of hours able to stay submerged: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

bonuses:

+4 temporary hp until damaged
gain fast healing 3, resist energy 10 (pick one), and +1 to one ability score for a day once activated.
also 3/day cast lesser vigor

sense motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

She is giddy with the new power, showing off her new spells to the group as she learns them and as she comes into full control by the end of the week.

She pulls Joe to the side:
"Joe what is wrong?" She asks the simple and profound question to him and gives him time to respond as she tells he likely needs.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Ryada's Aside:
Joe takes a few moments to gather his thoughts. "..It's my fault. The destruction of the library. Delman's harrowing at the hands of the entity in the manual. It's all my fault. I was the one who was so invested in finding the gestalt manual, that I didn't sense evil on the talking magical book. I was so hung up on what it could do for us..for me..that I missed the signs. Now, thanks to my hubris, one of the greatest fonts of knowledge I've ever seen in this world is destroyed. A gift to The Mistress. All because I wanted to become even more powerful than I already was, which was pretty considerable."
Joe looked into his lover's eyes. "I'm so sorry, Ryada. As a bard, the destruction of the library, or any loss of knowledge, must be a blow. I owe Delman, The Mistress and all of Arcanium an apology. One I can never really repay." The paladin rest his head on the bard's shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Ryada. I'm so, so sorry!"

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

As they all submerge Frank will activate War Leader to share Shake it off as they all deal with the anxiety of submerging into the liquid.

This will give everyone a +4 to the save.

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 4 = 21


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Aside with Joe; Perception DC 10 for everyone else.:
She does her best to wait and let him say his words. She is good at listening but several times she catches herself and lets Joe finish. "First it is not your fault, you did not do the damage. It is the entity's fault and the goblins. Knowledge can be found again or rewritten. You like the rest of us will do the best in our abilities to destroy this blight and to fix the problems they have made. You were not the only one the book fooled. We all wanted the book and saw no evil intent in it before, perhaps we should be more wary of other intelligent items or entities. If you must make an apology we will make it together as the Night Hawks to try to remedy the situation. It is good to feel guilt but don't let it stop you." She does her best to reassure Joe in his time of distress. She then brings up an excellent point, "You pulled me out of myself, giving me the positive to look towards, the hope. You are the one who made me whole again Joe. No one else took the time, I wouldn't be here without you. We all make mistakes, as you are doing taking ownership of your choice but remember you did not destroy the knowledge." She holds him close to reassure him physically as well as with her words.

Ryada and Joe are in one of the corners of the room whispering quietly. As they talk she touches his arm and even gives him a few hugs as they quietly talk away from the others.

Nice Frank, I am sure that will help the others get to 13!

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

Once everyone else has been bathed in the mixture she notices there is still more. She asks the group, "I don't need to gestalt but the other bonuses would be nice. May I partake as well?" Only with everyone's blessing, she dips into the mixture and submerges herself like the others, taking the straw into her mouth so she can breathe while under the liquid.

will save: 1d20 + 4 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 13 = 33

Coming out after 13 hours she focuses on reading the holy text of the Mistress. Taking the gigantic tome from Delman as he had it for the few years of his stay in the Library. She does not rest or even sleep like the rest of you. Preparing her spells at Midnight each night. Before her spell preparation she activates her rune of summoning. A chicken appears and she kills it. With the blood she pours it on her hand before making a prayer to the Mistress and a wish. It takes about two days to get the rest of you done with your rituals before she gets the chance. So she focuses on her tome while you were in and for the rest of the week while you finalize your training for your second class. She offers to do the same kind of wish for each of you.

Wishes:

Day 1
Great Mistress may my words be blessed by your wisdom. May nothing hazardous or dangerous happen from my wish. May my words not be ambiguous and clear. I wish that my strength be enhanced. Strength +1
Day 2
Great Mistress may my words be blessed by your wisdom. May nothing hazardous or dangerous happen from my wish. May my words not be ambiguous and clear. I wish that my intelligence be enhanced. intelligence +1

She offers to do the same wish for each of you:
Day 3
Artemis
Day 4
Delman
Day 5
Frank
Day 6
Joe
Day 7
Ryada


Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

She waits until Ryada and Joe have finished their private conversation before saying something...


Once Jellena is done, the mixture basically evaporates as all the magical parts had seeped into her. No gem can be seen on her like the rest of you.

Perception DC 22:
You notice that her flawless skin has flecks of green emerald spaced out on her body.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Ryada's Aside, continued:
Joe sighs deeply. The bard's words made a small dent in the feelings of guilt the paladin feels. "Thank you, Ryada."

The paladin, along with Ryada, walk back toward the group, their private conversation apparently over.
Jellena Darkling wrote:
Once everyone else has been bathed in the mixture she notices there is still more. She asks the group, "I don't need to gestalt but the other bonuses would be nice. May I partake as well?"

"No! Wait, Jellena! Didn't you say you want to gestalt into a Jedi?"

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

"Hell yeah Jellena."

Day 5 Frank.
Great Mistress may my words be blessed by your wisdom. May nothing hazardous or dangerous happen from my wish. May my words not be ambiguous and clear. I wish that my strength be enhanced. Strength +1

"My strength will rival the gods when we finish and I will be among them. I can sort of do a force push now with my thunderclap. It would be cool being a Jedi. How is everyone doing? Joe you and Ryada good? You guys aren't going to do any crazy evil stuff right?"


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Will save: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 11 + 4 = 32

Frank Steel wrote:
"My strength will rival the gods when we finish and I will be among them. I can sort of do a force push now with my thunderclap. It would be cool being a Jedi. How is everyone doing? Joe you and Ryada good? You guys aren't going to do any crazy evil stuff right?"

The paladin and bard walk back over to the others. Joe still looks downcast and serious. "Now is not a time to joke of evil, fellow godling", the holy warrior replies, but with the smallest of grins. "You were right about one thing, Frank. That b|+<h will die..", Joe pauses, looking at the way before them, "..HARD!!!"

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

"I am already gestalt. I am a ninja and oracle, remember. Now I was thinking of retraining my ninja into Jedi but will likely not." Relaying her thoughts out loud and answering Joe.

Then after Joe's last comment she grins and turns on her light saber.

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

"I am still ranged support with utility spells. Though I can armor up if needed. Also my aura let's other ranged attacks be more precise as it confers precise shot and point blank shot if you are within 10 feet of me." He says pointing out his new abilities.

In response to Frank he points out, "One step at a time, god of lightning."

Silver Crusade

Male HP 63(67)/63 | AC: 29(33) /T: 23 /FF: 16(20) | Perc. +7 | F: +16 / R: +16 /W: +18 | CMB +16 | CMD 39 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +9|

"Joe ol'buddy you should know by now I joke a lot. Can't take life too seriously. None of us get out alive, case in point we're all dead and here. Now here we can possibly become immortal or we can die in our next battle. Live in the now and don't hold onto things my friend. Nothing we can do to change whatever you're worried about but we can change how you handle things in the now."

He takes pause at Joe's last remark.

"A little wrath looks good on you buddy. Keep your wits and remember why we are here for the long run and we will be fine as long as we work together."

"I'm all the steps at once kind of guy Delman." He laughs.

"But yeah let's go hunt this b+%*% down."

Once others are ready Frank takes point as they set out.


Male Half-Fiend | HP: 27/27 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gestalt Gun Chemist-Gunslinger/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) Fly Speed 60ft (Good) | Active Conditions: None

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Just one off...

Day 3

Great Mistress may my words be blessed by your wisdom. May nothing hazardous or dangerous happen from my wish. May my words not be ambiguous and clear. I wish that my constitution be enhanced. Constitution +1

"Lets go then, the more we stand around here stating that we want to kill her, the more time we are allowing that b%~%+ to live..."

I'll make sure to update my sheet tomorrow/later today before we fight.


The Night Hawks fully powered up head out of the Emerald Vault. The door magically opens at Delman's command and locks behind you too. Delman follows Joe and Frank pointing out which direction to take as they get near. Then you begin to see signs of goblins. Burnt books, debris, and marks al over the walls, floor, and book covers.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

The paladin's face hardens at the sight of the willful destruction. Joe draws the magical sword, Excalibur, quietly. The holy warrior ponders the action of having Brandon fly ahead and do some reconnaissance, but figures the appearance of a bird after so long without see one would let the enemies know someone was here. The paladin stealthily peers around a corner.
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32


Looking around a corner you can see 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 goblins within 20 feet. Then in the next 20 foot segment another 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 goblins. Beyond them there are piles but no apparent goblins or undead.

Looking around to the right side there are no goblins that way. 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 goblins within 20 feet. Then in the next 20 foot segment another 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 goblins.

2 goblins... kill 'em boys. I am sure we are not going to need rounds for the first few encounters. We will see how you take them out and possibly use resources.

Next hallway:

Looking around a corner you can see 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1 goblins within 20 feet. Then in the next 20 foot segment another 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 goblins. Beyond them there are piles but no apparent goblins or undead.

Looking around to the right side there are no goblins that way. 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 goblins within 20 feet. Then in the next 20 foot segment another 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 goblins.

3 and 2 goblins...

Next Hallway:
Looking around a corner you can see 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 goblins within 20 feet. Then in the next 20 foot segment another 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4 goblins. Beyond them there are piles but no apparent goblins or undead.

Looking around to the right side there are no goblins that way. 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 goblins within 20 feet. Then in the next 20 foot segment another 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3 goblins.

4 and 5 goblins...


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

Joe silently mouths to The Night Hawks that 2 goblins are 20 feet away on the left, otherwise the way is clear as far as the paladin can tell.

Shadow Lodge

Stats:
HP: 23/23_ AC: 30_ T: 26 _FF: 23_ Perception +9, Sense Motive +9_Init: +7_Fort: +8_Ref: +16_Will: +13_CMB: +2_CMD: 19_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +13_Bluff +10_Climb +4_Diplomacy +17_DD +13 _ Escape Artist +11 _Heal +10_ Intimidate +9 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ _ SoH +11 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +13 _Survival +4 _ Swim +4 _ UMD +10

She points at the lightsaber and then pulls out her rifle, shrugging as to which she should use.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She rubs her hands together ready to produce some fireworks, waiting on Joe and Frank to spring into action first.

Silver Crusade

HP: 35/31_ AC: 25 _ T: 17 _FF: 21_ Perception +2_Sense Motive +6 _ Init: +5_Fort: +12_Ref: +12_Will: +11_CMB: +3_CMD: 18_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +6_Bluff +11 _ Climb +1 _ Dip +11 _ Escape Artist +5 _ HA +11 _ Heal +6 _ Intim +11 _ K (Arc, rel) +5 _ Ride +5_ Spell +5 _ Stealth +5 _ Survival +2 _ UMD +12 _ Swim +1

He first nods to the ranged artillery beside him and steps forward with them. With his bow in hand, a thing of beauty and strength, he quickly sets his sight on the closest goblin and releases his first arrow, silencing the first goblin. It is made of a red cherry with sharp red hateful symbols burnt into it.

long bow: 1d20 + 8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 3 + 1 = 23 damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (7) + 1 + (5, 1) = 14
Added in:+1 to attack and damage if within 30 feet.


Male Human |HP: (46) 42/42 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +11, R: +11, W: 11| Init: +2 Gestalt Paladin-Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +11, Heal + 12

As Delman attacks, Joe turns the corner and charges the other goblin.
Excalibur (charge): 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 2 = 24
Dmg.: 1d8 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 8 + (4, 2) = 15


The two goblins did not even have a chance. Their torches remain standing and their weapons are upon the ground or on their waist.

2,051 to 2,100 of 2,163 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcanium ~ Where the action happens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.