>>Blame *Cosmo* for ALL your problems here<<


Off-Topic Discussions

601 to 650 of 6,895 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for it not being just me.

I also blame Cosmo for those dagnab fancy gadgets.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I Blame Cosmo for the fact that summer is soooo hot and winter is soooo cold.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for favoring 42 of my posts on this thread(well technicaly 43 as he quoted one of my posts to favorite it twice).

Paizo Employee Sales Imp

John Kretzer wrote:

I blame Cosmo for favoring 42 of my posts on this thread(well technicaly 43 as he quoted one of my posts to favorite it twice).

Psh... not even 7.3% of the total.


Cosmo wrote:
John Kretzer wrote:

I blame Cosmo for favoring 42 of my posts on this thread(well technicaly 43 as he quoted one of my posts to favorite it twice).

Psh... not even 7.3% of the total.

Well now 44.

I blame Cosmo for belittling me with such a low percentage...:( I mean alost of my post contains multple things to blame him for...:(

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I Blame You

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16, Contributor

5 people marked this as a favorite.

PaizoCon ended… clearly Cosmo could have done *something* to make it last longer, but he stood by idly and just let it end.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I know some might consider it a bit harsh, but I blame Cosmo for Star Wars: Episode I.

Digital Products Assistant

6 people marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for all the [redacted].


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

I blame Cosmo for the certitude that next week I'll get crankier and crankier for each day I can't download any newly released Pathfinder stuff.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for the fact I have to go to work this morning.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for The Room.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for the breach allowing Kaiju to destroy several cities along the Pacific Rim. I also blame him for the breach being closed.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo that I'm falling asleep at work before 10am.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I Blame Cosmo for not getting the July Subsciption e-mail notification of shipping last night.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber
John Kretzer wrote:
I Blame Cosmo for not getting the July Subsciption e-mail notification of shipping last night.

Looks like he did that to all of us. The fiend!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for ending Connecticon, and with it, my ability to kick butt as my Zen Archer.

Contributor

1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Kretzer wrote:
I blame Cosmo for having writters block while trying to come up with the stats for a moustache familair.

Sorry bro, but I blame Cosmo for leading you to believe that a mustache familiar ought to exist in the first place.

I also blame him for your typo of the word, "mustache." Unless you're from the other side of the "pond," in which case I blame Cosmo for us no good Americans defacing a language in order to stick it to King George.

John wrote:
I Blame Cosmo for getting the creeps in my own house.

That's because he's in your house, watching you and waiting for the perfect moment to put more spider webs in your path.

John wrote:
I Blame Cosmo for the magnetic polarity of Earth reversing thus causeing all technolgies on Earth to cease working.

The irony being that if this were to happen, you would never be able to get onto the internet to blame Cosmo in the first place.

Paizo Employee Sales Imp

Alexander Augunas wrote:


John wrote:
I Blame Cosmo for getting the creeps in my own house.

That's because he's in your house, watching you and waiting for the perfect moment to put more spider webs in your mouth.

Fixed that for you.


Cosmo wrote:
Alexander Augunas wrote:


John wrote:
I Blame Cosmo for getting the creeps in my own house.

That's because he's in your house, watching you and waiting for the perfect moment to put more spider webs in your mouth.

Fixed that for you.

And your tongue in his eyes?


Fabius Maximus wrote:
Cosmo wrote:
Alexander Augunas wrote:


John wrote:
I Blame Cosmo for getting the creeps in my own house.

That's because he's in your house, watching you and waiting for the perfect moment to put more spider webs in your mouth.

Fixed that for you.
And your tongue in his eyes?

DELICIOUS TEARS


Alexander Augunas wrote:
John wrote:
I Blame Cosmo for the magnetic polarity of Earth reversing thus causeing all technolgies on Earth to cease working.
The irony being that if this were to happen, you would never be able to get onto the internet to blame Cosmo in the first place.

Which would be why I am blaming him now for it...read the post...;)

And what is this dissect my posts blaming Cosmo for suff time? ;)

I Blame Cosmo for Alexander Augunas not doing his own work and blaming Cosmo for thing on his own.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for stealing the throne from noble king Treerazer.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for self-imposed Will saves.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I blame Cosmo for the stop lights.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for my exile.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I Blame Cosmo for not favoring my last post in this thread.

Dark Archive

5 people marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for granting his priests 'Favored Weapon: Sarcasm' and 'Craft: Disturbing Mental Image' as a class skill.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

It's also Cosmo's fault that they don't make Bacon & Cheddar stuffed Pop-Tarts, because he's patent-squatting on the name 'Toaster Meats.'

J'accuse!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for Chelaxians.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I blame Cosmo for the Wrath of the Righteous minis releasing in December.

And for putting that in the catalog.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for attempting to edit Wrath of the Righteous into Wrath of the Cosmites in an attempt to coerce more followers into his evil organization.

Contributor

John Kretzer wrote:
Alexander Augunas wrote:
John wrote:
I Blame Cosmo for the magnetic polarity of Earth reversing thus causeing all technolgies on Earth to cease working.
The irony being that if this were to happen, you would never be able to get onto the internet to blame Cosmo in the first place.

Which would be why I am blaming him now for it...read the post...;)

And what is this dissect my posts blaming Cosmo for suff time? ;)

I Blame Cosmo for Alexander Augunas not doing his own work and blaming Cosmo for thing on his own.

Oh no, I read the post. I just chose to ignore you in order to make a joke.

I blame Cosmos for the theft of John Kretzer's humor.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for destroying Tokyo.


Alexander Augunas wrote:
John Kretzer wrote:
Alexander Augunas wrote:
John wrote:
I Blame Cosmo for the magnetic polarity of Earth reversing thus causeing all technolgies on Earth to cease working.
The irony being that if this were to happen, you would never be able to get onto the internet to blame Cosmo in the first place.

Which would be why I am blaming him now for it...read the post...;)

And what is this dissect my posts blaming Cosmo for suff time? ;)

I Blame Cosmo for Alexander Augunas not doing his own work and blaming Cosmo for thing on his own.

Oh no, I read the post. I just chose to ignore you in order to make a joke.

I blame Cosmos for the theft of John Kretzer's humor.

I Blame Cosmo for never having a sense of humor.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I blame Cosmo for having too many things to be blamed about.


SSSSSSQQQQQQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

I blame Cosmo for Cosmo.

Dark Archive

Kajehase wrote:
I blame Cosmo for Cosmo.

Wait, are you suggesting that Cosmo went back in time and created himself?

'Cause that would explain a lot, really...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I blame Cosmo for the bug bite I found on my finger.

How do you control the bugs Cosmo?

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for the Zombocalypse on the East Coast.


The bugs worship Cosmo until he invented the bug zapper. It's not that we blame him, but rather technological progress.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for the government not listening to my petition to make me global emperor.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


bites lucky7's other ankle


Good Possum.

Contributor

1 person marked this as a favorite.
lucky7 wrote:
I blame Cosmo for the Zombocalypse on the East Coast.

What zombie apocolypse? I'm an East Coaster, I have not heard of such a thing.

Which means ... I'm already dead.

COSMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
lucky7 wrote:
I blame Cosmo for the Zombocalypse on the East Coast.

There is a Zombocalypse on the East Coast...I am on the East Coast and have not noticed anything...than again I am ffrom NJ so I probably would not be able to tell.

Anyway...

I Blame Cosmo for making my GM Believe he can run good mysterry adventures when he really can not.

I Blame Cosmo that in the L5R game I am in everytime the characters goes to wedding there is either a murder, attacks by bandits, attacks by Shadowland creatures, attacks by ninjas, kidnappings, attacks by wild dogs.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for John K not using proper grammar.

I blame Cosmo for the possum always biting at my ankles. I can never quite seem to grab it so I can deep fry it. Would you help?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for lucky7 thinking Cosmo actually 'helps' people. People make deals with the Devil because they know those contracts are more favorable than deals with Cosmo.

601 to 650 of 6,895 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Blame *Cosmo* for ALL your problems here<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.