Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

242,951 to 243,000 of 248,636 << first < prev | 4855 | 4856 | 4857 | 4858 | 4859 | 4860 | 4861 | 4862 | 4863 | 4864 | 4865 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:
If Hooters were to become delivery only, would they change their name to Knockers?

If they don't I strongly feel they are missing a great opportunity.

Strangely appropriate.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
gran rey de los mono wrote:

Cop: "Sit in that chair so we can start the interrogation."

My Lawyer: *whispers* "Deny everything."
Me: "That's not a chair."

He.. he ..he's not wrong...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Scared Table wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:

Cop: "Sit in that chair so we can start the interrogation."

My Lawyer: *whispers* "Deny everything."
Me: "That's not a chair."
He.. he ..he's not wrong...

There is no Table.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Sir RicHunt Attenwampi wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
The newer neighbors that are afraid of me really smashed the front of their car.

{nature documentary voiceover:} That seems a rather unusual and drastic choice of threat displays.

But will it be effective at keeping a herd of Yesterday aliases from descending upon them? (The answer is 'no.')

that's a herd of WILD yesterdays.

Which is an AWESOME band name.

Of course I've heard of yesterdays. And some of them were indeed wild.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

...all my troubles seemed so far away...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

AND for your NEXT musical interlude (WARNING, funny as F#$%, but F#$% is used a LOT) :)

ENJOY!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The atmosphere of Uranus


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sharoth wrote:
The atmosphere of Uranus

Smelly, right?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Solar System


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Is it Friday yet?

Damn.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Damn, I say.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

See Dan.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

See Dan run.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

See Dan run fast.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Run Dan, run.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Oh s@@*, was that a bump?


11 people marked this as a favorite.

So, we're now on Day 15 of our lockdown, and the articles I'm seeing are just that "some doctors are seeing a flattening", which doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot, but officials are "optimistic" that we have things under control in the Bay Area. Woo hoo!

On the other hand, we have people like the manager I reported last week who claimed he had the coronavirus. Yet this week he's miraculously recovered and working again. I sincerely hope that, "I had the coronavirus" doesn't become the new, "Oh, I had the flu."

On the other hand, nationwide requires a

Red Hot Political Spoiler:
So, I don't like President Trump. But I don't like Gavin Newsome, either. Yet Governor Newsome stepped up, got us the accurate information we needed, instigated a lockdown no matter what it did to the economy, is kissing Trump's a$$ to get help for California, and is generally acting like a leader in a crisis.

As for President Trump, my bar at this point is, "Can you please just tell us the f*****g truth for once?"
And he hasn't even reached THAT bar.

It is mind-bogglingly frustrating that anyone still supports this corrupt incompetent cesspool of an administration.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

"I can cause a bigger panic then you ever could!" - A Moldy Pumpkin Wearing an expensive Suit Being Controlled by Don Bluthian Mice Trying to Cause Humanity's Downfall (and doing a REALLY good job at it).


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

"My Panic is bigger than yours" - What I want to see on a t-shirt by summer (at the latest).


6 people marked this as a favorite.

And while I understand that LONG emails are a pain to read, I really don't understand people who fail to read even three-sentence emails.

NobodysHome: Hey, haircut guy! I've cancelled my April 10 appointment, but I'd like to pay you for it anyway. What's your address?
Haircut Guy: OK, thanks! See you in May!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Ok, who watched Urotsukidoji series? *looks at Freehold*

Do I remember correctly that the demon-possessed president that was responsible for the fall of civilization was stocky and blonde? (it's been over 20 years since I watched it, but when certain president was elected I had a feeling of similarity)


7 people marked this as a favorite.

Yet another reason to ban Daylight Savings Time:

NobodysHome: You posted your meeting as starting at noon Eastern Standard Time. I assume you meant Eastern Daylight Time?
PM: I always thought EST ( Eastern Standard Time ) gets adjusted for daylight saving time so EST is now same as EDT.

*SIGH*


7 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

NH: The only reason I can think of why they try to maintain the ST/DT thing is because it's confusing enough that it's used to contain an eldritch abomination in said confusion, and the fear is that going to a 'sane' timeframe might let it break loose.

It really should go the eff away already. What, are we living in the pre-artificial light era?

As far as your commentary above about politics...?

Local political commentary:

Illinois has been doing what they can for about the same amount of time as California. Major props to Governor Pritzker and Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago for doing sane things. J.B. even stated that if the President had his way earlier and opened things up in a week or two that Illinois would stay locked down until we were past the worst of it.

Do I like the fact that they haven't imposed some sort of 'emergency store capacity limit' as an 'essential worker'? No, but it hasn't been put into place by the fedgov either, so they'll get a pass on this for now.


6 people marked this as a favorite.

Think of the countless unspeakable rituals to doom the world that were thwarted because they were performed at wrong time!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
NobodysHome wrote:

And while I understand that LONG emails are a pain to read, I really don't understand people who fail to read even three-sentence emails.

NobodysHome: Hey, haircut guy! I've cancelled my April 10 appointment, but I'd like to pay you for it anyway. What's your address?
Haircut Guy: OK, thanks! See you in May!

Why don't you just PayPal him, since you have his email address?


4 people marked this as a favorite.
lisamarlene wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:

And while I understand that LONG emails are a pain to read, I really don't understand people who fail to read even three-sentence emails.

NobodysHome: Hey, haircut guy! I've cancelled my April 10 appointment, but I'd like to pay you for it anyway. What's your address?
Haircut Guy: OK, thanks! See you in May!

Why don't you just PayPal him, since you have his email address?

That assumes he has PayPal connected to that e-mail. I have multiple e-mails and only one of them is PayPalish.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Drejk wrote:
lisamarlene wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:

And while I understand that LONG emails are a pain to read, I really don't understand people who fail to read even three-sentence emails.

NobodysHome: Hey, haircut guy! I've cancelled my April 10 appointment, but I'd like to pay you for it anyway. What's your address?
Haircut Guy: OK, thanks! See you in May!

Why don't you just PayPal him, since you have his email address?
That assumes he has PayPal connected to that e-mail. I have multiple e-mails and only one of them is PayPalish.

It's more that I learned in the Christmas fiasco of 2018(?) that many people don't like gifts foisted upon them without their permission/approval. So if I say, "Hey, give me your address and I'll send you money," and he ignores that statement, I am going to make the assumption that sending him the money anyway might offend him, so I won't. (He got both a text and an email with the offer, so I figure I've done due diligence.)


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Most likely the small amount you pay him now would cut into his unemployment check. Unemployment is f!&&ed up like that.

Just pay him what you would have when he gets back to work.

More likely then that though is he didn't really read the email, stuff like that you have to make blindingly obvious (I myself have been known to miss cues like that, mostly because it's not something people normally do).


7 people marked this as a favorite.
NobodysHome wrote:
Drejk wrote:
lisamarlene wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:

And while I understand that LONG emails are a pain to read, I really don't understand people who fail to read even three-sentence emails.

NobodysHome: Hey, haircut guy! I've cancelled my April 10 appointment, but I'd like to pay you for it anyway. What's your address?
Haircut Guy: OK, thanks! See you in May!

Why don't you just PayPal him, since you have his email address?
That assumes he has PayPal connected to that e-mail. I have multiple e-mails and only one of them is PayPalish.

It's more that I learned in the Christmas fiasco of 2018(?) that many people don't like gifts foisted upon them without their permission/approval. So if I say, "Hey, give me your address and I'll send you money," and he ignores that statement, I am going to make the assumption that sending him the money anyway might offend him, so I won't. (He got both a text and an email with the offer, so I figure I've done due diligence.)

Oh, good lord, the presents situation happened to me this past Christmas.

I was in the middle of, y'know, moving. My world was boxes, and I had reached the point where seeing cardboard was making me ragey. The not-yet-in-laws were trying to figure out something to send me.

You know, while I was actively trying to get rid of as much stuff as possible to cut down on the number of boxes in my world. And "I dunno, Amazon gift card? I don't really want anything" was apparently Not Acceptable as an answer. Because gift cards and cash aren't real presents. No, we must satisfy our GOOD PERSON punchcards by sending unsolicited crap!

So I ended up with not one but two large boxes of s@+! I neither wanted nor needed nor was sure I had room for! and had specifically asked to not receive two days before moving van day which also happened to be the day I was grading all the finals.

I still think they don't believe that I was upset about it.


7 people marked this as a favorite.
Scintillae wrote:
I still think they don't believe that I was upset about it.

They don't. In part because I didn't inform them of the full extent of your rage - didn't want to drag you into that hornet nest - and in part because they just seemed confused at the idea of someone being unhappy to receive gifts.


6 people marked this as a favorite.

And yes, these are the same parents currently visiting grandkids and in laws via plane during a pandemic.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Working from home today.

Somehow this is more frustrating than working from work.

Trying to be patient and understanding with this as my boss is...well, himself. I'm trying to look out for my staff right now, but with half of us in the office and half of us out, I'm not sure what I can do other than learn how this thing works for us and move on.

Lots of confusion and arguements and grumbling right now.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
Scintillae wrote:
I still think they don't believe that I was upset about it.
They don't. In part because I didn't inform them of the full extent of your rage - didn't want to drag you into that hornet nest - and in part because they just seemed confused at the idea of someone being unhappy to receive gifts.

Honestly? It was the timing. Any other time, I would have been flattered. But "yes, let us send you more boxes of crap when you have been explicitly said please don't right now?" That's just a lack of respect, and it reads like a compulsive need to be seen gifting.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Scintillae wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:
Drejk wrote:
lisamarlene wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:

And while I understand that LONG emails are a pain to read, I really don't understand people who fail to read even three-sentence emails.

NobodysHome: Hey, haircut guy! I've cancelled my April 10 appointment, but I'd like to pay you for it anyway. What's your address?
Haircut Guy: OK, thanks! See you in May!

Why don't you just PayPal him, since you have his email address?
That assumes he has PayPal connected to that e-mail. I have multiple e-mails and only one of them is PayPalish.

It's more that I learned in the Christmas fiasco of 2018(?) that many people don't like gifts foisted upon them without their permission/approval. So if I say, "Hey, give me your address and I'll send you money," and he ignores that statement, I am going to make the assumption that sending him the money anyway might offend him, so I won't. (He got both a text and an email with the offer, so I figure I've done due diligence.)

Oh, good lord, the presents situation happened to me this past Christmas.

I was in the middle of, y'know, moving. My world was boxes, and I had reached the point where seeing cardboard was making me ragey. The not-yet-in-laws were trying to figure out something to send me.

You know, while I was actively trying to get rid of as much stuff as possible to cut down on the number of boxes in my world. And "I dunno, Amazon gift card? I don't really want anything" was apparently Not Acceptable as an answer. Because gift cards and cash aren't real presents. No, we must satisfy our GOOD PERSON punchcards by sending unsolicited crap!

So I ended up with not one but two large boxes of s!#! I neither wanted nor needed nor was sure I had room for! and had specifically asked to not receive two days before moving van day which also happened to be the day I was grading all the finals.

I still think they don't believe that I was upset about it.

if it helps, I still have your pin. Things got crazy with dad and father in law being gone and such.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Wei Ji the Learner wrote:


NH: The only reason I can think of why they try to maintain the ST/DT thing is because it's confusing enough that it's used to contain an eldritch abomination in said confusion, and the fear is that going to a 'sane' timeframe might let it break loose.

It really should go the eff away already. What, are we living in the pre-artificial light era?

As far as your commentary above about politics...?

** spoiler omitted **

Lone exception - St Patrick's Day shouldn't have happened. Otherwise, I agree.


8 people marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
Scintillae wrote:
I still think they don't believe that I was upset about it.
They don't. In part because I didn't inform them of the full extent of your rage - didn't want to drag you into that hornet nest - and in part because they just seemed confused at the idea of someone being unhappy to receive gifts.

One of these days, I'm going to make a donation in their names to a cause they loathe just to watch them try to justify why they are unhappy to receive a gift.

Seriously, the day you stop being able to completely filter my reactions to them is going to be bananas.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Scintillae wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:
Drejk wrote:
lisamarlene wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:

And while I understand that LONG emails are a pain to read, I really don't understand people who fail to read even three-sentence emails.

NobodysHome: Hey, haircut guy! I've cancelled my April 10 appointment, but I'd like to pay you for it anyway. What's your address?
Haircut Guy: OK, thanks! See you in May!

Why don't you just PayPal him, since you have his email address?
That assumes he has PayPal connected to that e-mail. I have multiple e-mails and only one of them is PayPalish.

It's more that I learned in the Christmas fiasco of 2018(?) that many people don't like gifts foisted upon them without their permission/approval. So if I say, "Hey, give me your address and I'll send you money," and he ignores that statement, I am going to make the assumption that sending him the money anyway might offend him, so I won't. (He got both a text and an email with the offer, so I figure I've done due diligence.)

Oh, good lord, the presents situation happened to me this past Christmas.

I was in the middle of, y'know, moving. My world was boxes, and I had reached the point where seeing cardboard was making me ragey. The not-yet-in-laws were trying to figure out something to send me.

You know, while I was actively trying to get rid of as much stuff as possible to cut down on the number of boxes in my world. And "I dunno, Amazon gift card? I don't really want anything" was apparently Not Acceptable as an answer. Because gift cards and cash aren't real presents. No, we must satisfy our GOOD PERSON punchcards by sending unsolicited crap!

So I ended up with not one but two large boxes of s!#! I neither wanted nor needed nor was sure I had room for! and had specifically asked to not receive two days before moving van day which also happened to be the day I was grading all the finals.

I still think they don't believe

...

I completely forgot about that, and I think I sent you the old address.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Scintillae wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Scintillae wrote:
I still think they don't believe that I was upset about it.
They don't. In part because I didn't inform them of the full extent of your rage - didn't want to drag you into that hornet nest - and in part because they just seemed confused at the idea of someone being unhappy to receive gifts.

One of these days, I'm going to make a donation in their names to a cause they loathe just to watch them try to justify why they are unhappy to receive a gift.

Seriously, the day you stop being able to completely filter my reactions to them is going to be bananas.

Nine out of ten such causes will probably be a religious opposition, I'd wager.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
NobodysHome wrote:

Yet another reason to ban Daylight Savings Time:

NobodysHome: You posted your meeting as starting at noon Eastern Standard Time. I assume you meant Eastern Daylight Time?
PM: I always thought EST ( Eastern Standard Time ) gets adjusted for daylight saving time so EST is now same as EDT.

*SIGH*

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME FOREVER!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Scintillae wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Scintillae wrote:
I still think they don't believe that I was upset about it.
They don't. In part because I didn't inform them of the full extent of your rage - didn't want to drag you into that hornet nest - and in part because they just seemed confused at the idea of someone being unhappy to receive gifts.

One of these days, I'm going to make a donation in their names to a cause they loathe just to watch them try to justify why they are unhappy to receive a gift.

Seriously, the day you stop being able to completely filter my reactions to them is going to be bananas.

holds up powerful telescope

They laughed at me when I bought this...


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Hello, everyone!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

*SIGH*. And in actual gaming news, cue stereotypical GM reactions:
NobodysHome: I like this first section of Strange Aeons Book 5, but flying PCs will skip the entire thing.
Other GMs: Throw in dragons! Bad guys with net guns! Teach them a lesson!

Y'know, maybe, just maybe, punishing my PCs for using a spell from the Core Rulebook for its intended purpose isn't my cup of tea?

I was more complaining that I was going to have to throw out a section with some interesting NPCs than looking for a solution that involved, "Shoot them out of the sky for daring to fly in your campaign!"

The section itself fails anyway. "Day 2: This happens. Day 9: This happens. Day 11: Word finally reaches the council and they decide to do xxx. Day 13: The council acts..."

When the entire journey is 4 hours by flight, making a storyline like that fit the actual situation involves rewriting it almost from scratch, so it's:
(1) Punish the PCs for actually using the spells they have available to them.
(2) Rewrite a section of the AP to take this flight into account.

Y'know, no. I'm just going to let it play out naturally and see what happens tonight.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Aaaand... all but one of Impus Minor's teachers said, "Teaching online is too hard! We need another week!"

His math teacher ran class today... and spent the 45 minutes talking about how sore his back was.

I am unimpressed with my local high school's response so far, to say the least.

EDIT: For reference, for every in-class hour I spent teaching math, it was 1 hour to prepare the lecture, 2 hours to grade homework, and 1 hour of office hours. But I just don't see how preparing an online lecture is *so* much harder than preparing an in-person lecture. The conferencing software even provides for "breakout groups" where you can have students work in groups together and drop in on them...

EDIT 2: And yes, I taught 15 units, meaning 15 in-class hours, and yes, that does add up to 75 hours a week. Which is 100% the reason every time someone tells me that teachers only work 9 months a year I am sorely tempted to punch them in the face. I have resisted... so far...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Vanykrye wrote:
Wei Ji the Learner wrote:


NH: The only reason I can think of why they try to maintain the ST/DT thing is because it's confusing enough that it's used to contain an eldritch abomination in said confusion, and the fear is that going to a 'sane' timeframe might let it break loose.

It really should go the eff away already. What, are we living in the pre-artificial light era?

As far as your commentary above about politics...?

** spoiler omitted **

Lone exception - St Patrick's Day shouldn't have happened. Otherwise, I agree.

Being a native of Illinois, I can say with 100% confidence that St Patrick's Day was going to happen no matter what the governor said.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
NobodysHome wrote:

*SIGH*. And in actual gaming news, cue stereotypical GM reactions:

NobodysHome: I like this first section of Strange Aeons Book 5, but flying PCs will skip the entire thing.
Other GMs: Throw in dragons! Bad guys with net guns! Teach them a lesson!

Y'know, maybe, just maybe, punishing my PCs for using a spell from the Core Rulebook for its intended purpose isn't my cup of tea?

I was more complaining that I was going to have to throw out a section with some interesting NPCs than looking for a solution that involved, "Shoot them out of the sky for daring to fly in your campaign!"

The section itself fails anyway. "Day 2: This happens. Day 9: This happens. Day 11: Word finally reaches the council and they decide to do xxx. Day 13: The council acts..."

When the entire journey is 4 hours by flight, making a storyline like that fit the actual situation involves rewriting it almost from scratch, so it's:
(1) Punish the PCs for actually using the spells they have available to them.
(2) Rewrite a section of the AP to take this flight into account.

Y'know, no. I'm just going to let it play out naturally and see what happens tonight.

one of my favorite DMs always had nonviolent wildlife encounters, the likelihood of which would go up if you were a ranger or druid. Animals live here too, and if you pay attention to them, they may tell you a lot. Flying animals are just as curious about wingless mutants as we are about them, and a formation of birds, bats, or similar animals can lead players to something.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
NobodysHome wrote:

*SIGH*. And in actual gaming news, cue stereotypical GM reactions:

NobodysHome: I like this first section of Strange Aeons Book 5, but flying PCs will skip the entire thing.
Other GMs: Throw in dragons! Bad guys with net guns! Teach them a lesson!

Y'know, maybe, just maybe, punishing my PCs for using a spell from the Core Rulebook for its intended purpose isn't my cup of tea?

I was more complaining that I was going to have to throw out a section with some interesting NPCs than looking for a solution that involved, "Shoot them out of the sky for daring to fly in your campaign!"

The section itself fails anyway. "Day 2: This happens. Day 9: This happens. Day 11: Word finally reaches the council and they decide to do xxx. Day 13: The council acts..."

When the entire journey is 4 hours by flight, making a storyline like that fit the actual situation involves rewriting it almost from scratch, so it's:
(1) Punish the PCs for actually using the spells they have available to them.
(2) Rewrite a section of the AP to take this flight into account.

Y'know, no. I'm just going to let it play out naturally and see what happens tonight.

one of my favorite DMs always had nonviolent wildlife encounters, the likelihood of which would go up if you were a ranger or druid. Animals live here too, and if you pay attention to them, they may tell you a lot. Flying animals are just as curious about wingless mutants as we are about them, and a formation of birds, bats, or similar animals can lead players to something.

Oh, I love putting in stuff for them to investigate as they fly by. As you say, wildlife. Plus I rolled random encounters and they'll see a barghest leading a small goblin raiding group towards a town. Should they intervene? There are all kinds of ways to make a flying adventure interesting, and even to make the PCs land and interact with important events.

Pretending the PCs won't fly isn't the solution, nor is punishing them for flying. As you say, it's giving them a reason to land.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
NobodysHome wrote:

Aaaand... all but one of Impus Minor's teachers said, "Teaching online is too hard! We need another week!"

His math teacher ran class today... and spent the 45 minutes talking about how sore his back was.

I am unimpressed with my local high school's response so far, to say the least.

EDIT: For reference, for every in-class hour I spent teaching math, it was 1 hour to prepare the lecture, 2 hours to grade homework, and 1 hour of office hours. But I just don't see how preparing an online lecture is *so* much harder than preparing an in-person lecture. The conferencing software even provides for "breakout groups" where you can have students work in groups together and drop in on them...

EDIT 2: And yes, I taught 15 units, meaning 15 in-class hours, and yes, that does add up to 75 hours a week. Which is 100% the reason every time someone tells me that teachers only work 9 months a year I am sorely tempted to punch them in the face. I have resisted... so far...

at this point I want to see you in the freezer, teaching math problems to a side of beef.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Supposedly we start work on Monday.

Apparently two weeks is the limit before people decide their lawns are essential.

I'm not surprised.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

It will be interesting to see what we do, as last I heard our main distributor was closed.

I might be mowing lawns for awhile (I have experience, even if it's been 8 years).


3 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

It will be interesting to see what we do, as last I heard our main distributor was closed.

I might be mowing lawns for awhile (I have experience, even if it's been 8 years).

I will pay you to mow my lawn.

242,951 to 243,000 of 248,636 << first < prev | 4855 | 4856 | 4857 | 4858 | 4859 | 4860 | 4861 | 4862 | 4863 | 4864 | 4865 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.