GM Tyranius Age of Ashes (PF2E)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map
Treasure Sheet
Ruling Citadel Alterein
Hero Points (Max 3): Cabaguil (2); Cuthberwyn (2); Ðakaþos (3); Dori (2); Kelvin (1); Raspar (2)


901 to 950 of 1,266 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

@Cabaguil- 20 feet up. Each level is 10 feet off the ground

Ðakaþos holds his hand for another moment as the half orc lowers her voice and leans down so as not to make the exchange anymore public that it is. She seems to be conversing with others on the platform. "There are three of us up here. Make it one each and you got a deal."

Radiant Oath

HP 80/80| AC 21 | Fort +12, Refl +7, Will +13 | Perc +11 (darkvision) |

Dori stores his axes and quietly pulls out his crossbow. he grumbles about sneaking around and would prefer a straight forward fight.

He takes note that the half orc's don't like Vor, "interesting.." he says to himself.


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +9; F10/R10/W10; Acro 11;Athl 13;Dip 8;Labor 7;Rel 9;Stealth 13;Thiev 4

Raspar pauses, hoping not to have to kill the nice half-orc tree toll takers, but remains in place in case the transaction is complete.

Nice talking there, Caba.


Male Human

Cabaguil looks uneasy, as if it was a real challenge to let go of such wealth.

But he succumbs to the desire and, reluctantly, takes out a third gold coin. "Agreed, but pray tell us, what lies beyond? I think a little information is only fair."

He offers the gold to the half orc, pleased to have bought their way out.

Dark Archive

Mariel sits down on the platform as two more half-orcs join her. "Name's Mariel, this be Coulsen and Spiro." She nods to each in turn. "We are a part of a merccenary group known as the Bloody Blades." twisting around she points off to the the north and south platform, there is another scout on each one and Dmiri is in the cabin."[/b] She hands the coins to her companions. "Now, with that being the case. We have been paid. Dmiri's in charge and may say differently. We are willing to turn a blind eye of course." She says biting into the coin to make sure it isn't some sort of deception.


Male Human

Cabaguil smiles at the man as he crunches on the coin, "No, no deception my friend. We have no quarrel with you. I appreciate your good sense. Now," he gestures for the others to come out and join him, "...we shall visit Dmiri, and see what can be accomplished peacefully!"

He moves on beneath the platform toward the cabin. Hopefully with some or all of the party behind him, and the nervous energy of unease in his throat, he takes a deep breath, and knocks on the door.

He swiftly opens it, and steps in, smiling. "Greetings my new friends, I am Cabaguil, and I'd like to talk to you a moment, if you would be so kind."


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +9; F10/R10/W10; Acro 11;Athl 13;Dip 8;Labor 7;Rel 9;Stealth 13;Thiev 4

Raspar smiles and climbs down the ladder, keeping quiet and letting Caba speak.

He’s good at that.

He pads quietly after Caba, hoping that there will be no trouble.


Male Gnome HP 63/63| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +11, Will +11 | Perc +11 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

Like Raspar, Cuthberwyn is impressed with Cabaguil's silver tongue. As they make their way to the cabin, the gnome slips Caba a trio of gold coins. This one's on me, he says with a smile.


HP 70/70 | AC 23 (22 with Rage)| Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +10 | Perc +10 (+11 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +11 | Speed 25 | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions —

Kelvin comes out fro hiding, moving over to the rest of the group as they come forward. He's scowling, but remains silent as he stows his weapon. I'd have shouted these three into letting us pass, he thinks to himself.

Dark Archive

The trio of half-orcs descends down from their perch and heads back into the woods, their gold coin in hand. Cabaguil leads the path, hiding directly underneath the platform as he rushes the cabin door, flinging it open.

The scouts on either side are a bit slow to react as they generally were waiting for the alarm bell to be sounded and not expecting a group to head right into the cabin of Dmiri. A pair of arrows stick in the ground on either side of the door as you shut it behind you.

This old log cabin has a gently sloped shingled roof and a single door set in its western face. There are no windows in the walls, which are crusted with patches of moss. A rickety, round table on the north side of the room within is used for meals, while Dmiri’s bed and footlocker sit beyond a ratty curtain along the southern wall. The leader of the Bloody Blades, a hobgoblin named Dmiri Yoltosha, spends most of her time in this cabin it seems.

Rolling from the bed the hobgoblin leader swiftly draws a rapier and dagger from the sheaths handing from the post. As Cabaguil introduces himself and proposes a deal she doesn't seem to lower her blades. "You have about five seconds to talk, then my rapier goes through your throat. What have you done to my men?" She growls.


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 72/72 AC: 25 | F: +11 R: +12, W: +9 (Bravery) | Perception: +9 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

Looking at Kelvin as he cogitates, Dak shows him his hand coming out of his spell component pouch as if to say My plan was also drastic.

Upon arriving, he looks at the dwarf with the same look, this time with his hand going back into his pouch...


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +9; F10/R10/W10; Acro 11;Athl 13;Dip 8;Labor 7;Rel 9;Stealth 13;Thiev 4

Raspar gently moves himself in front of Cabaguil, a soft smile on his face. He seems earnestly happy to take a blade in the gut for the man he considers to be a friend.

"Your men are fine," Raspar smiles. "They are very watchful and helpful too. We told them that we're just here to talk, and pass through."

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Diplomacy

"Maybe you can help us out too? It would be really nice if you did."


Male Human

Cabaguil is about to open his mouth when Raspar steps ahead of him and so smoothly lays out their case. He steps aside to allow him and the others to do their thing, anticipating trouble from the hobgoblin.

He glances at the archers, and if they seem to be about to strike again, he'll react with an attack of his own.

Dark Archive

Dmiri raises her rapier further as she calmly walks in, sticking the end just against Raspar's throat. "You better be explaining very quickly why you just barged in here." The halfling's words seem to have bought a few more seconds of discussion.


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 72/72 AC: 25 | F: +11 R: +12, W: +9 (Bravery) | Perception: +9 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

He better speak with the skill of a Myrddin or this is going to turn bloody, fast..


HP 70/70 | AC 23 (22 with Rage)| Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +10 | Perc +10 (+11 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +11 | Speed 25 | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions —

Kelvin's hand drifts toward his morningstar, but his eyes flick between Raspar and Cabaguil as he waits for one of them to speak.


Male Human

Status:
AC: 16 HP: 29/29 Hero Points: 1
Weapon Equipped: None
Conditions: None
Spooky: 15/15hp, Fast Movement, Life Link
Spells Spell attack +9 (T), Spell DC’s 19 (T)
Bloodline Focus: Diabolic Edict* (Focus Points: 1)
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Produce Flame*, Read Aura
First Level: (2/4) Charm*, Heal§, Mending, Purify Food and Drink
Second Level: (3/3) Flaming Sphere*§, Faerie Fire, Dispel Magic, Heal§ (2)

(earlier...)
Cabaguil thanks Cuthberwyn for his generosity, though he tries to give the coins back. He eventually accepts them with humility...

Cabaguil pokes his head around the corner of the door, ”My dear lady, as Raspar here said so eloquently, (with his crit) we mean you no harm.” he quickly casts another Charm (•>>, Will DC 19)

”We are merely looking for Voz Lirayne. We wish to take her back home, so she may answer some questions about her activities over the last little while.” he adds with a warm friendly grin. ”We would like to pass, and perhaps get some information about her where-abouts.”

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

(And with no hero points to spare... another spell cast in need of support. Sigh. I'm having no luck with these charms!)


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +9; F10/R10/W10; Acro 11;Athl 13;Dip 8;Labor 7;Rel 9;Stealth 13;Thiev 4

Raspar smiles happily at Cabaguil’s words. He’s just a sickly sweet halfling who doesn’t want trouble, but will fight back if his friends are in danger.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 Diplo to Aid.

Dark Archive

GM Roll:
Will Save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Init:

Cabaguil: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Cuthberwyn: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Ðakaþos: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Dori: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Kelvin: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Raspar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Dmiri: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
Bloody Blades Merc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Raspar seems to do a little more harm than good and Dmiri flashes her blade, marking Raspar as her prey. She stabs both dagger and rapier through Raspar's body. (♦>) Hunt Prey; (♦>) Twin Takedown

Twin Takedown (Rapier) vs Raspar AC 20: 1d20 + 13 - 3 ⇒ (20) + 13 - 3 = 30
Twin Takedown (Dagger) vs Raspar AC 20: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 13 - 2 = 30
Twin Takedown Damage: 2d6 + 3 + 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (5, 1) + 3 + (4) + 3 = 16 32 Crit Damage

The hobgoblin's rapier stabs through Raspar's neck as the dagger drives into his collarbone. Slicing the daggers back out Dmiri sets them in a posture ready to parry. (♦>) Twin Parry Raspar staggers, holding the wound on his neck, he definitely bleeds for all of you.

"Awaken, Bloody Blades! We are under attack!" she shrieks. The sentries on the north and south watchtowers begin to stir...

Round 1
--------------------------------------------
Dmiri
--------------------------------------------
Ðakaþos (39/42)
Dori (49/49; Steel Shield 12/20)

--------------------------------------------
Bloody Blades Mercs
--------------------------------------------
Raspar (7/39)
Cuthberwyn (38/38)
Cabaguil (29/29)
Kelvin (40/40)


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 72/72 AC: 25 | F: +11 R: +12, W: +9 (Bravery) | Perception: +9 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

"I bloody knew it! RASPAR!" The elf dashes forward, taking out his blade. He does an end around the foe, throwing himself to the wall, pushing off with one foot, twisting half way around, and bringing the blade down:

ATK: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 for DMG: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 sigh, such lame damage. Maybe a crit?

Interact, stride, strike.

Dark Archive

Ðakaþos dashes forward, tossing himself flat against the wall and coming in behind Dmiri. The hobgoblin snorts and keeps her blades in a parry, but she is just a little too slow for the grace and speed of the elves. Ðakaþos' blade cuts her arm.

Dori stomps in pushing past Raspar and sets his steel shield in front of the halfling to help protect him. He swings his dwarven waraxe into the gap as his frame blocks the front door.

+1 Dwarven Waraxe: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

The cabin is quickly getting cramped with little to no escape. The archers on either end set arrows into their bows as the wood creaks lightly beneath the tension. They wait for someone to show themselves.

Ready Actions:

Green Shortbow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Pink Shortbow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Round 1
--------------------------------------------
Dmiri (-4)
--------------------------------------------
Ðakaþos (39/42)
Dori (49/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)
--------------------------------------------
Bloody Blades Mercs
--------------------------------------------
Raspar (7/39)
Cuthberwyn (38/38)
Cabaguil (29/29)
Kelvin (40/40)


Male Human

Round: 1

Status:
AC: 16 HP: 27/29 Hero Points: 1
Weapon Equipped: None
Conditions: None
Spooky: 15/15hp, Fast Movement, Life Link
Spells Spell attack +9 (T), Spell DC’s 19 (T)
Bloodline Focus: Diabolic Edict* (Focus Points: 1)
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Produce Flame*, Read Aura
First Level: (2/4) Charm*, Heal§, Mending, Purify Food and Drink
Second Level: (2/3) Flaming Sphere*§, Faerie Fire, Dispel Magic, Heal§ (2)

Cabaguil watches with horror as Raspar is run very nearly through. He’s pretty sure he saw the tip of the blade out his back. He reaches forward and tries to heal the poor man with a heightened Heal (2nd level, •>>).
Heal: 2d8 + 16 ⇒ (8, 5) + 16 = 29

He then moves into a better position to attack those in the trees (•>), exposing himself to an attack (unfortunately), taking 2hp damage from green.


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +9; F10/R10/W10; Acro 11;Athl 13;Dip 8;Labor 7;Rel 9;Stealth 13;Thiev 4

Round 1

Action 1: Guarded step out.
Action 2: Strike.
Action 3: Guarded step in.

Raspar looks down at the blood spraying from his neck, darkening his armor. A small wistful smile passes over his face because he knows that that red splash is a sign of the gift he was given. He knows he's doing something right. And when Caba heals him, he feels even better about it.

He moves out to strike at the baddie with his halberd, and then thinks to strike again, but then steps back inside when he notes the archers.

Melee Strike (halberd):
Halberd: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 to hit;
P/S: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 damage

Rasparations:

Melee or Ranged Strike:
[ dice=Starknife]1d20+8[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=P/S]1d4+3[/dice] damage

Melee Strike (Halberd):
[ dice=Halberd]1d20+8[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=P/S]1d10+3[/dice] damage

AC: 20 +2 with shield action.
Fort/Ref/Will:  8/8/8 + 2 vs. spells/reaction
HP: 36/39

Focus: 1/3
Hero Points: 3
Speed: 25'
Luck? 0/1 used

Critical damage: [ dice]2d4+6+1d6[/dice]
Melee Strike:
[ dice=Shield]1d20+7[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=B]1d4+3[/dice] damage


HP 70/70 | AC 23 (22 with Rage)| Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +10 | Perc +10 (+11 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +11 | Speed 25 | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions —

It sounds like this position under the platform grants the Hidden condition. Unless I'm wrong? Going to try and make use of that if I can

Action 1: Interact (Draw a Weapon)
Action 2: Interact (Reload)
Action 3: Take Cover

With an arrow flying at Cabaguil, Kelvin swears under his breath. He draws the magical hand crossbow, loads a bolt, and keeps his head safely under the platform. Whispering to himself, the dwarf says, "Alright you, let's play cat and mouse. Except I'm no mouse."

Dark Archive

Raspar steps out slashes his halberd at the hobgoblin leader before heading back in to bleed for the others. The halberd swipes past Dmiri's ear, missing the hobgoblin by a good distance.

Cabaguil exposes himself in a good way as he heals Raspar from the doorway. The spell completes just as an arrow drives into his arm, cracking the bone.

Kelvin curses to himself and the rest of the dwarven gods as he loads his crossbow from beneath the platform.

Round 1
--------------------------------------------
Dmiri (-4)
--------------------------------------------
Ðakaþos (39/42)
Dori (49/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)
--------------------------------------------
Bloody Blades Mercs
--------------------------------------------
Raspar (36/39)
Cuthberwyn (38/38)
Cabaguil (27/29)
Kelvin (40/40)


Male Gnome HP 63/63| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +11, Will +11 | Perc +11 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

Quick as he can, Cuthberwyn draws his whip and moves into the cabin, both to aid his companions and to avoid the arrows flying about.

Stride, Stride, Interact to draw. If by chance Dmiri has the Attack of Opportunity reaction, Cuth's movement triggers it.

Dark Archive

Dmiri stabs out at Raspar once again, both blades flick out into the sunlight, glinting across the cracks in the room.

Twin Takedown (Rapier) vs Raspar AC 20: 1d20 + 13 - 3 ⇒ (3) + 13 - 3 = 13
Twin Takedown (Dagger) vs Raspar AC 20: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 13 - 2 = 15

Acrobatics (Tumble Through): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Raspar is ready for the blades this time and flattens himself against the wall. He feels the air flit past his face as he squints his eyes. Opening them a fraction he watches as Dmiri was merely causing a distraction and kicks a foot into Dori's chest. Dori is pushed back just enough that Dmiri leaps out of the cabin and to the safety of her archers. "They will be following me out! TAKE AIM!" Ðakaþos will get an AoO if he wishes.

Round 2
--------------------------------------------
Dmiri (-4)
--------------------------------------------
Ðakaþos (39/42)
Dori (49/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)

--------------------------------------------
Bloody Blades Mercs
--------------------------------------------
Raspar (36/39)
Cuthberwyn (38/38)
Cabaguil (27/29)
Kelvin (40/40)


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 72/72 AC: 25 | F: +11 R: +12, W: +9 (Bravery) | Perception: +9 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

"Not so fast maklunky!" Dak makes a quick cut with his blade.

AoO: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26 for DMG: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 What's with the stupid damage. Maybe a crit since it was flanked when it left the square?

"You won't get away from me you bastard!" The elf releases his grip with one hand and casts a spell. A small sticky vine of pine sap snakes from his hand and tangles around the escaping hobgoblin.

Spell Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 Tanglefoot

He then turns and looks at the window behind him. If unlocked, he'll open it.

Dark Archive

Ðakaþos slits across Dmiri's leg, hobbling the hobgoblin. Raising his free hand the air fills with a sticky sap as the leader's leg sinks into the ground. -10 movement for 1 round

Dori brings home the thunder, his dwarven waraxe cleaving its way through the doorway.

Dwarven Waraxe: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Dwarven Waraxe: 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 9 - 5 = 21
Dwarven Waraxe: 1d20 + 9 - 10 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 10 = 17

One strike manages to strike into the hobgoblin's leather armor as the others take out some of the wooden frame holding the door in place.

The northern guard hunts down Cabaguil as he trains the bow on him. With his mark set he lets loose a trio of arrows down on the unfortunate man. (♦>) Hunt Prey; (♦>) Hunted Shot

Green Hunted Shot Shortbow vs Cabaguil AC 16: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 5 = 4
Green Hunted Shot Shortbow vs Cabaguil AC 16: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 5 = 7
Green Hunted Shot Shortbow vs Cabaguil AC 16: 1d20 + 8 - 10 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 10 = 10

The arrows line up closer and closer at Cabaguil's feet. Almost like they were running in warning shots.

The southern guard continues to scan for a visible enemy to fire upon.

Readied Action:

Pink Shortbow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Round 2
--------------------------------------------
Dmiri (-9)
--------------------------------------------
Ðakaþos (39/42)
Dori (49/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)
--------------------------------------------
Bloody Blades Mercs
--------------------------------------------
Raspar (36/39)
Cuthberwyn (38/38)
Cabaguil (27/29)
Kelvin (40/40)


Male Gnome HP 63/63| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +11, Will +11 | Perc +11 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

Cuthberwyn steps over and takes a swing at Dmiri with his whip, trying to disarm her and then trip her.
Disarm vs. Reflex DC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Trip vs. Reflex DC: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 - 4 = 9
>.>

Step, Athletics check x2


HP 70/70 | AC 23 (22 with Rage)| Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +10 | Perc +10 (+11 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +11 | Speed 25 | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions —

Action 1: Interact (Draw a Weapon)
Action 2: Stride
Action 3: Strike

Unable to resist the urge to thump the hobgoblin, Kelvin pulls out his magical mace. Keeping under the platform until the last second, the dwarf steps into the open and swings the spiked weapon!
Strike w/Morningstar +1 vs Flat-footed: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Damage (B): 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 4 + (1) = 9 Doubled is 18 damage


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +9; F10/R10/W10; Acro 11;Athl 13;Dip 8;Labor 7;Rel 9;Stealth 13;Thiev 4

Round 2

Action 1: Guarded step out. (Probably taking an arrow in the back, maybe.)
Action 2: Strike.
Action 3: Strike.

Raspar fights agains the bad thing who was quite rude.

Melee Strike (halberd):
Halberd: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 to hit;
P/S: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 damage

Melee Strike (halberd):
Halberd: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 to hit;
P/S: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 damage

Rasparations:

Melee or Ranged Strike:
[ dice=Starknife]1d20+8[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=P/S]1d4+3[/dice] damage

Melee Strike (Halberd):
[ dice=Halberd]1d20+8[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=P/S]1d10+3[/dice] damage

AC: 20 +2 with shield action.
Fort/Ref/Will: 8/8/8 + 2 vs. spells/reaction
HP: 39/39

Focus: 1/3
Hero Points: 3
Speed: 25'
Luck? 0/1 used

Critical damage: [ dice]2d4+6+1d6[/dice]

Melee Strike:
[ dice=Shield]1d20+7[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=B]1d4+3[/dice] damage


Male Human

Round: 2

Status:
AC: 16 HP: 27/29 Hero Points: 1
Weapon Equipped: None
Conditions: None
Spooky: 15/15hp, Fast Movement, Life Link
Spells Spell attack +9 (T), Spell DC’s 19 (T)
Bloodline Focus: Diabolic Edict* (Focus Points: 1)
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Produce Flame*, Read Aura
First Level: (2/4) Charm*, Heal§, Mending, Purify Food and Drink
Second Level: (2/3) Flaming Sphere*§, Faerie Fire, Dispel Magic, Heal§ (2)

Cabaguil takes a deep breath at the near misses from a clearly skilled opponent. Never the less, he tries to bluster it out.

”Now was that really very wise?” he asks the lone archer in the tree who got way too many shots for the preparations he made (Did he just do 5 actions?). He summons the demonic fire (•>>, 2d4 persistent damage on crit) to his hands once again and unleashes it at the archer before moving out of sight under his platform (•>).

Produce Flame: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 Damage (Fire): 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8

Dark Archive

@Cabaguil- Nope sorry, that last attack was just a normal attack. (♦>) Hunt Prey; (♦>) Hunted Shot (Makes 2 attacks); (♦>) Normal attack

Stepping outside the safety of the cabin Raspar is met with an arrow through his back, that digs deep into his ribs.

Deadly Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 6
Precision damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2 12 damage total from the readied
attack.

The arrow makes it difficult for Raspar to breath as he weakly jabs at Dmiri with his halberd. The hobgoblin easily dodges the attacks. Cuthberwyn can't seem to get ahold of the weapons or even the hobgoblin as it ducks, dips, dives and dodges.

Cabaguil spatters the half-orc with demonic flames. The small ball of flames flicker and burn his face. Kelvin comes out of hiding just as Cabaguil ducks to safety. Raising his morningstar he brings it right into Dmiri's ribs, definitely breaking a few.

Dmiri steps out a little further, then steps out again as she slowly trudges through the muck to make an escape for the cave. "I'll go after Voz. Hold them off!" She commands the rest of the half-orcs.

(♦>) 5 foot step; (♦>) 5 foot step; (♦>) Move 15 feet due to Tanglefoot

Round 3
--------------------------------------------
Dmiri (-27)
--------------------------------------------
Ðakaþos (39/42)
Dori (49/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)

--------------------------------------------
Bloody Blades Mercs (Green -8)
--------------------------------------------
Raspar (24/39)
Cuthberwyn (38/38)
Cabaguil (27/29)
Kelvin (40/40)

Radiant Oath

HP 80/80| AC 21 | Fort +12, Refl +7, Will +13 | Perc +11 (darkvision) |

Dori rushes towards the mercenary on foot.

actions 1:stride
actions 2:stride
actions 3:strike
attack!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
damage?: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Retributive strike:

retributive strikeon first attack from red:
target gains resistance 5. If the foe is within range:
attack!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
damage?: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 72/72 AC: 25 | F: +11 R: +12, W: +9 (Bravery) | Perception: +9 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

Ðakaþos quickly rushes out of the room and uses his long gait to easily catch up. He risks the extra distance to flank the foe before cutting savagely with his bastard sword!

ATK: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29 for DMG: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Dark Archive

@ Dori- Moved your token as it looks like you moved Kelvin. Silly dwarves. :P

Ðakaþos quickly catches up, using the dexterity that elves are rumored to have as he gets around the hobgoblin, jamming his sword through her armor and into her backside.

Dori follows in as well, though his axe ends up hitting the corner of the cabin's lob beam, shaving a couple inches off of it.

The southern archer tracks and hunts Raspar, but his shots go as wide as possible as he also begins to lead them in.

Pink Hunted Shot Shortbow vs Raspar AC 20: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 5 = 4
Pink Hunted Shot Shortbow vs Raspar AC 20: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 5 = 11
Pink Shortbow vs Raspar AC 20: 1d20 + 8 - 10 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 10 = 6

The northern archer, has no clue that Cabaguil is beneath him stomps across the wooden beams to help his boss. "Dmiri, DUCK!" He shoots an arrow right down at Dori's shoulder and neck.

Green Shortbow vs Dori AC 19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

The arrow splits in half as he fires it.

Round 4
--------------------------------------------
Dmiri (-39)
--------------------------------------------
Ðakaþos (39/42)
Dori (49/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)
--------------------------------------------
Bloody Blades Mercs (Green -8)
--------------------------------------------
Raspar (24/39)
Cuthberwyn (38/38)
Cabaguil (27/29)
Kelvin (40/40)


Male Human

Round: 3

Status:
AC: 16 HP: 27/29 Hero Points: 1
Weapon Equipped: None
Conditions: None
Spooky: 15/15hp, Fast Movement, Life Link
Spells Spell attack +9 (T), Spell DC’s 19 (T)
Bloodline Focus: Diabolic Edict* (Focus Points: 1)
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Produce Flame*, Read Aura
First Level: (2/4) Charm*, Heal§, Mending, Purify Food and Drink
Second Level: (2/3) Flaming Sphere*§, Faerie Fire, Dispel Magic, Heal§ (2)

Not wanting to see Dmiri get away, he fires a ball of fire (•>>, 2d4 persistent damage on crit) against her and holds his ground.

Produce Flame: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 Damage (Fire): 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8

"You there, stop right there!"


HP 70/70 | AC 23 (22 with Rage)| Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +10 | Perc +10 (+11 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +11 | Speed 25 | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions —

Action 1: Strike
Action 2: Stride
Action 3: Interact

Still holding his crossbow, Kelvin takes aim and fires at the half-orc launching arrows at Raspar.
Strike vs Pink: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage (P): 1d6 ⇒ 5

He then moves into cover beneath the nearby platform and sheaths his morningstar.


Male Gnome HP 63/63| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +11, Will +11 | Perc +11 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

Cuthberwyn follows Dori out and around the building, trying hard to keep the tree between him and the sniper above. He tries to trip Dmiri so that she doesn't get away, this time using a spell. Cast telekinetic maneuver to Trip.
Trip vs. Reflex DC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 Ugh. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS HERO POINT AS TRIBUTE
Trip vs. Reflex DC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Stride, somatic & verbal components.


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +9; F10/R10/W10; Acro 11;Athl 13;Dip 8;Labor 7;Rel 9;Stealth 13;Thiev 4

Round 3

Action 1: Stride.
Action 2: Stride.
Action 3: Strike.

Rubbing his aching back and determined to get at least one lick in, Raspar double moves after the jerk and strikes.

Melee Strike (halberd):
Halberd: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 to hit;
P/S: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 damage

Rasparations:

Melee or Ranged Strike:
[ dice=Starknife]1d20+8[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=P/S]1d4+3[/dice] damage

Melee Strike (Halberd):
[ dice=Halberd]1d20+8[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=P/S]1d10+3[/dice] damage

AC: 20 +2 with shield action.
Fort/Ref/Will: 8/8/8 + 2 vs. spells/reaction
HP: 39/39

Focus: 1/3
Hero Points: 3
Speed: 25'
Luck? 0/1 used

Critical damage: [ dice]2d4+6+1d6[/dice]

Melee Strike:
[ dice=Shield]1d20+7[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=B]1d4+3[/dice] damage

Dark Archive

Raspar is quite determined to exact his own revenge but trips over a loose stone. He tumbles down scraping his knee. Cuthberwyn sends out a massive unseen force of magic right into the Bloody Blades Leader's backside. Her feet leave the ground as she is thrown forward, face first into the dirt.

Cabaguil coats her back in flames, the hobgoblin screams in pain lurching her head up into the air with gritted teeth. She snorts as a couple tears form in the corners of her eyes.

Kelvin fires off an arrow at the southern half-orc. The arrow whistles through the air and splits the orc's leg bone.

Dmiri rolls to her side and leaps back to her feet, driving her blades into Ðakaþos as he stands between her and escape. Ðakaþos gets an AoO for Dmiri standing up.

(♦>) Stand up; (♦>) Hunt Prey (Ðakaþos ); (♦>) Twin Takedown

Twin Takedown (Rapier) vs Ðakaþos AC 22: 1d20 + 13 - 3 ⇒ (4) + 13 - 3 = 14
Twin Takedown (Dagger) vs Ðakaþos AC 22: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 13 - 2 = 18

Dmiri is far to injured to put up much more of a resistance. Her blades don't seem to be coming with the force or intensity that they were previously.

Round 5
--------------------------------------------
Dmiri (-47; prone)
--------------------------------------------
Ðakaþos (39/42)
Dori (49/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)

--------------------------------------------
Bloody Blades Mercs (Green -8) (Pink -5)
--------------------------------------------
Raspar (24/39)
Cuthberwyn (38/38)
Cabaguil (27/29)
Kelvin (40/40)


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 72/72 AC: 25 | F: +11 R: +12, W: +9 (Bravery) | Perception: +9 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

AoO: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 dang it!


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 72/72 AC: 25 | F: +11 R: +12, W: +9 (Bravery) | Perception: +9 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

Pressing the advantage, Ðakaþos settles his stance a bit and swings his blade in a large arc at the flanked foe!

Bastard Sword!: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 for DMG: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

If alive:
He follows it up with another massive swing!

Bastard Sword!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 for DMG: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 my d12 is broken.

If dead
He looks up to the southern archer and a ray of frost shoots from his hand! Spell Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 for DMG: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

@Ðakaþos - You wouldn't have enough actions for ray of frost as it takes an action to release a hand from your grip since you were two handing your bastard sword for the extra damage. CRB Page 273.

Ðakaþos misses as the hobgoblin rolls to her feet, though it is just in time to block her strikes. Kicking her in the knee Ðakaþos levels back and drives his sword through her chest, killing her.

Dori races to the southern archer as he has no chance of reaching the other with a ranged strike. Keeping his shield held high he hopes not to get hailed with too many arrows. He only lowers it long enough to climb the ladder up, closing the gap.

The northern archer changes his tracking to Ðakaþos for cutting down Dmiri. "You sunofab#+@#...."

Green Hunted Shot Shortbow vs Ðakaþos AC 22: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 5 = 4
Green Hunted Shot Shortbow vs Ðakaþos AC 22: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 5 = 7
Green Shortbow vs Ðakaþos AC 22: 1d20 + 8 - 10 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 10 = -1

The hail of arrows bounces off of Ðakaþos' armor. Meanwhile the southern archer drops his bow and draws a longsword. "How many of you are there?" The half-orc growls before he sneezes. "Allergic to yer beards."

Longsword vs Dori AC 19: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Dori tries to get his shield raised in time but he spent too much energy rushing across the field.

Round 6
Ðakaþos (39/42)
Dori (37/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)

--------------------------------------------
Bloody Blades Mercs (Green -8) (Pink -5)
--------------------------------------------
Round 5
Raspar (24/39)
Cuthberwyn (38/38)
Cabaguil (27/29)
Kelvin (40/40)


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +9; F10/R10/W10; Acro 11;Athl 13;Dip 8;Labor 7;Rel 9;Stealth 13;Thiev 4

Round 5

Action 1: Stride.
Action 2: Stride.
Action 3: Stride.

"Oof!" Raspar's breath expels as he catches his feet and stumbles to wound his knee. Usually, he wouldn't have said anything, but this particular stumble ripped off one of his favorite weeding callouses that he'd been working to cultivate over the past few months by weeding daily on his knees.

He pops up quickly and triple moves to go help his friend, Caba. Rising up the ladder, he asks "Oh hey, Caba, is this one still giving you trouble?"


Male Human

Round: 4

Status:
AC: 16 HP: 27/29 Hero Points: 1
Weapon Equipped: None
Conditions: None
Spooky: 15/15hp, Fast Movement, Life Link
Spells Spell attack +9 (T), Spell DC’s 19 (T)
Bloodline Focus: Diabolic Edict* (Focus Points: 1)
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Produce Flame*, Read Aura
First Level: (2/4) Charm*, Heal§, Mending, Purify Food and Drink
Second Level: (2/3) Flaming Sphere*§, Faerie Fire, Dispel Magic, Heal§ (2)

”Yes Raspar. He seems quite angry that we’ve killed his leader.” Cabaguil replies with an unsuppressed grin.

He moves out of cover (•>) toward the corner of the house and takes another shot with his fiery ball (•>>, 2d4 persistent damage on crit).

Produce Flame: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 Damage (Fire): 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 = 9


HP 70/70 | AC 23 (22 with Rage)| Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +10 | Perc +10 (+11 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +11 | Speed 25 | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions —

Action 1: Interact
Action 2: Stride
Action 3: Strike

Kelvin drops his morningstar and reloads his hand crossbow. Taking several steps out so he can line up a shot, he aims at the half-orc fighting Dori. "Allergic to beards, you racist? That's a new one. It's going to be your last words too!"

And with that he pulls the trigger.
Strike w/Hand Crossbow +1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

And when the bolt sails wide, he swears.


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 72/72 AC: 25 | F: +11 R: +12, W: +9 (Bravery) | Perception: +9 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

My bad. Thank you. I thought it was an interact to add a hand and free to drop. PF1 thinking is causing proactive interference!

Fresh from the kill, and emboldened by the shoddy archery, Ðakaþos rushes up to join Raspar, "Let me give you a hand." He stows his blade and rushes up to the top of the platform.

Stow, stride, climb


Male Gnome HP 63/63| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +11, Will +11 | Perc +11 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

Cuthberwyn, confident that Raspar and Dak seem to have Green in well in hand, moves over to help the dwarves with Pink, loosing a pair of force missiles at the sniper.
pew pew: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10

Stride, two-action magic missile.

901 to 950 of 1,266 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Age of Ashes (PF2E) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.