GM Tyranius Age of Ashes (PF2E)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map
Treasure Sheet
Ruling Citadel Alterein
Hero Points (Max 3): Cabaguil (3); Cuthberwyn (2); Ðakaþos (3); Dori (2); Kelvin (2); Raspar (3)


401 to 450 of 1,553 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Gnome HP 48/63| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +11, Will +11 | Perc +11 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

Cuthberwyn moves up takes a look at the foes...
Arcana/Crafting?Occultism/Society: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 one less for Nature/Religion
...and shares anything he might know.

Stride, Stride, Recall Knowledge.

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Cuthberwyn knows one thing, these turtles are just uncommon enough that he can't seem to recall any information about them.

The turtles bite, claw and even roll their spiked shells at the dwarves.

@Dori- Assuming you want to retributive strike for the first one getting hit since Cabaguil is out of range?

Red Jaws vs Kelvin AC 19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage (Piercing): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Red Claw vs Kelvin AC 19: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 5 = 23
Damage (Slashing): 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Critical hit for 12

Green Jaws vs Dori AC 18: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Green Shell Spikes vs Dori AC 18: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 5 = 7

Dori proves a bit more fortunate as the turtles jaws clamp down tightly onto Kelvin's head as a claw rakes his chest and throat. Dori rolls to the side, blocking a small bit of the damage from his kin as the spiked shell of the second turtle rolls onto where he was just standing.

Just as quickly as they attack each of the turtles retreats back into it's protective shells for cover.

Round 2
Cuthberwyn (28/28)
Kelvin (15/30)
Alak
Dori (36/36)
Ðakaþos (28/28)
Cabaguil (22/22)

----------------------------------------------
Turtle (Red -14) (Green -11)
----------------------------------------------
Raspar (28/28)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +10; F12/R12/W12; Acro 12;Athl 14;Dip 9;Labor 8;Rel 10;Stealth 14;Thiev 5

Round 1

Action 1: Stride
Action 2: Stride
Action 3: Draw starknife

Raspar is out of position as the snappers emerge. I guess you can say he was sturtled by them. He double moves, trying to find an opening to help out. He ends up behind Cuth, looking for an entry.

Rasparations:

Melee or Ranged Strike:
[ dice=Starknife]1d20+7[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=P/S]1d4+3[/dice] damage

AC: 18 +2 with shield action.
Fort/Ref/Will: 7/7/7 + 2 vs. spells/reaction
HP: 28/28

Focus: 1/3
Hero Points: 1
Speed: 25'

Critical damage: [ dice]2d4+6+1d6[/dice]


Male Gnome HP 48/63| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +11, Will +11 | Perc +11 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

Cuthberwyn is alarmed at the viciousness of the turtle-thing bites. He decides to call Red Mitch and Green McConnell. He is not certain why, but the names seem to fit.

As they recede to their respective shells, Cuth moves over behind a bleeding Kelvin and slaps a bandage slathered with a viscous salve on him. This, ah... may hurt a bit...

DC 15 Medicine (w/Battle Medicine): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 success
heal: 2d8 ⇒ (7, 2) = 9

It definitely stings, but Kelvin's yelp dies in his throat as he begins to feel better almost at once.

Cuth then pulls out his whip, hoping he doesn't actually need to use it.

Stride, Battle Medicine, Interact to draw.


Male Human

Round: 2

Status:
AC: 15 HP: 22/22 Hero Points: 2
Weapon Equipped: Lesser flask of bottled lightning
Conditions: None
Spooky: 10/10hp, Fast Movement, Life Link
Spells Spell attack +8 (T), Spell DC’s 18 (T)
Bloodline Focus: Diabolic Edict* (Focus Points: 1/1)
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Produce Flame*, Read Aura
First Level: (3/4) Charm*, Heal, Magic Weapon, Purify Food and Drink
Infusions
Alchemist’s Fire (lesser), Bottled Lightning (lesser), Bottled Lightning (lesser), and a Frost Vial (lesser)

"Good job Cuthberwyn, those are some fast stitches!" Cabaguil calls out, impressed by the gnome's handiwork. Hoping to do more than waste another infusion, he moves a bit into position (•>) and casts another Produce Flame (•>>, 1d4 persistent damage on crit), throwing it at red through heavy traffic.

Produce Flame: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 Damage (Fire): 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


HP 82/82 | AC 24 (23 with Rage)| Fort +12, Refl +12, Will +11 | Perc +11 (+12 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +12 | Default Exploration: Avoid Notice | Speed 25 | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 3

Action 1: Create a Diversion
Action 2: Strike
Action 3: Strike

Kelvin gives a nod of thanks to Cuthberwyn, then picks up a rock and tosses it to hit the northern wall as a diversion.
Deception (Create a Diversion) vs Perception DC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

He then works to batter the same turtle beast (green) with his morningstar.
Strike 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage vs Flat-footed: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (3) = 9
Strike 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Radiant Oath

HP 94/94| AC 23 (25 with raised shield)| Fort +13, Refl +7, Will +14 | Perc +12 (darkvision) |

Dori uses his shield to Kelvin's advantage pushing the turtle's head slightly off target and opening it up for a counter attack. He smiles,"how many times have we practiced this? perfect practice makes perfect!" he thinks to himself as Dori brings his axe to bare on the Kelvin's target:

action 1: strike
action 2: strike
action 3: raise shield

strike on red: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
damage?: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

strike on red: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
damage?: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Retributive strike on Kelvin:

4 resistance on Kelvin with an attack!

strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
damage?: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 85/85 AC: 26 | F: +12 R: +13, W: +10 (Bravery) | Perception: +10 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

Ðakaþos squeezes into the room with his blade held high. He brings it down as hard as he can, hoping to do damage even if it's minor on the shell.

ATK: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 for DMG: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

He then reiterates the words to his shield spell!

Step, swing, cast.

Dark Archive

Venture-Captain PBP GM Tyranius PFS Reporting Tool | Scenario List | Scenario Sign-up Sheet

Raspar sturtles in his pants a bit as Kelvin gets chomped on and Cuthberwyn immediately begins rubbing a bit of salve all over the dwarves injury.

Kelvin's morningstar cracks through the turtle's shell as the juicy meat inside spills forth. Even with the shell deflecting part of his blow and blocking it, the force still seems to be enough to kill it.

Dori and Ðakaþos tag team the remaining turtle. Their weapons digging deep into the holes within the shell, stabbing into the creature's neck and face ending its life as well. "Well done!" Alak congratulates each of you.

The corpses sink back into the muddy waters, leaving lumps bobbing on the surface. It takes you nearly 30 minutes to collect all of the coins that scattered out of the water. In all there is 6 Silver pieces worth total made up in copper coins.

Finally, the body atop of turtle's spiked shell is a dead human bandit who recently tried to infiltrate the citadel here, only to fall victim to the monster. He still wears a chain shirt and carries 6 gold coins as well as 9 silver in a pouch.

Player Status:

Cuthberwyn (28/28)
Kelvin (24/30)
Alak
Dori (36/36)
Ðakaþos (28/28)
Cabaguil (22/22)
Raspar (28/28)


Male Human

Cabaguil smiles at the force the party brings to bear. He's amazed at how quickly they seem to be able to handle things, which is good considering the damage the opposition seems to be doing with each breath.

He points to the door immediately to the north of this chamber, "Shall we try that one next? Hopefully not every room will be hazardous."

He examines the door for any traps to help out, before getting out of the way of the capable front line.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +10; F12/R12/W12; Acro 12;Athl 14;Dip 9;Labor 8;Rel 10;Stealth 14;Thiev 5

Raspar smiles as the monsters fall, putting away his 'knife so that he has a free hand to open doors and offer hugs. He is pleased to see wounds patched up so quickly.

Still smiling and moving to the door Cabaguil indicates, he will open it when others are ready and the loot is collected. That bandit was rich, yo.

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Cabaguil looks over the door to the west. Looking for traps he doesn't find any. Raspar smiles and opens the door for everyone.

This grim administrative office’s heavy wooden desk, armchairs, and filing cabinets are still largely intact, though most of the furniture drawers have been pulled out and ransacked.

Alak steps back with a look of surprise on his face. "Whoa!" Inside a hulking, intelligent looking, but malevolent wolf crouch over a couple of the furniture drawers that litter the room. Nature to ID

Init:

Cabaguil: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Cuthberwyn: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Ðakaþos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Dori: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Kelvin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Raspar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Alak: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Wolf: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

The wolf leaps from it's crouched position at Raspar.

Jaws vs Raspar AC 19: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Jaws vs Raspar AC 19: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Jaws vs Raspar AC 19: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Raspar starts to pin the door shut as the wolf's jaws snap close to his wide-eyed face.

Round 1
----------------------------------------------
Wolf
----------------------------------------------
Kelvin (24/30)
Alak
Cabaguil (22/22)
Ðakaþos (28/28)
Cuthberwyn (28/28)
Raspar (28/28)
Dori (36/36)


HP 82/82 | AC 24 (23 with Rage)| Fort +12, Refl +12, Will +11 | Perc +11 (+12 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +12 | Default Exploration: Avoid Notice | Speed 25 | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 3

Action 1: Stride
Action 2: Tumble Through
Action 3: Strike

Kelvin springs into action to help Raspar. "Coming through!" is all the warning the halfling gets as he works to roll past the wolf.
Acrobatics (Tumble Through) vs Reflex DC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

He then swings his morningstar, taking advantage of his new positioning.
Attack vs Flat-footed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 4 + (2) = 10


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +10; F12/R12/W12; Acro 12;Athl 14;Dip 9;Labor 8;Rel 10;Stealth 14;Thiev 5

Round 1, Init 12

Action 1: Draw ‘knife
Action 2: Strike
Action 3: Guarded Step

Raspar, suddenly full of snapping fangs, draws his starknife and swings once at the beast. He’ll step to the right after the attack. Can’t move on map now, but 5’ to the right

Melee or Ranged Strike:
Starknife: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 to hit;
P/S: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 damage

Rasparations:

Melee or Ranged Strike:
[ dice=Starknife]1d20+7[/dice] to hit;
[ dice=P/S]1d4+3[/dice] damage

AC: 18 +2 with shield action.
Fort/Ref/Will: 7/7/7 + 2 vs. spells/reaction
HP: 28/28

Focus: 1/3
Hero Points: 1
Speed: 25'

Critical damage: [ dice]2d4+6+1d6[/dice]


Male Human

Round: 1

Status:
AC: 15 HP: 22/22 Hero Points: 2
Weapon Equipped: Lesser flask of bottled lightning
Conditions: None
Spooky: 10/10hp, Fast Movement, Life Link
Spells Spell attack +8 (T), Spell DC’s 18 (T)
Bloodline Focus: Diabolic Edict* (Focus Points: 1/1)
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Produce Flame*, Read Aura
First Level: (3/4) Charm*, Heal, Magic Weapon, Purify Food and Drink
Infusions
Alchemist’s Fire (lesser), Bottled Lightning (lesser), Bottled Lightning (lesser), and a Frost Vial (lesser)

Cabaguil steps to the right so he can see the beast (•>) whereupon he summons another ball of fire and takes his shot (•>>) through cover.
Produce Flame: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 Damage (Fire): 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

”Anybody know what that is? Alak, have you ever seen anything like this before?”


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 85/85 AC: 26 | F: +12 R: +13, W: +10 (Bravery) | Perception: +10 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

"The goblins call this place home?" Ðakaþos shakes his head as he calmly approaches the wolf.

With a long gait and practice steps, the elf closes to flank. He approaches with a flourish of the blade which stands in stark contrast to the flat affect of his face. He sees the intelligence in the eyes and knowing that stranger things have happened, adds a question to the swing, "Do you speak, wolf?"

Stride
Bastard Sword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 for DMG: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Bastard Sword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 for DMG: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Male Gnome HP 48/63| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +11, Will +11 | Perc +11 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

Cuthberwyn hears the commotion and moves over. He tries to recall what he might know about the wolf.

Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 Cuth will share anything he knows.

He then tries to get a measure of the beast.

secret roll for the GM only:
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Stride, Recall Knowledge, Sense Motive.

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Kelvin tumbles right undearneath the wolf's thick paws as he morningstar's the beasts twigs and berries. It yelps in pain and a bit of discomfort.

Alak shifts around, opening the side door for a bit more space into the room. Cabaguil tosses a ball of flames into the chamber, scorching the side of the wolf. as cinders flicker from it's side.

Ðakaþos slides Raspar to the side as his great blade hacks and hacks into the creature's neck, beheading it in a few masterful strokes.

Got lucky. They can swallow whole small creatures.

A small bit late Cuthberwyn recognizes the creature as a Warg. Hunting in packs the wargs protect their own, snipping at any nearby that get attacked.

Warg:

Wargs hunt in packs and surround their prey like common wolves, but their cunning and penchant for taunting victims makes them easy to distinguish from their less-intelligent cousins. But despite their intelligence, wargs have simple desires for food and shelter, making them easy for evil humanoids such as orcs and hobgoblins to recruit to protect their camps or join them in battle. Most wargs are amenable to this arrangement, but if food should run out, wargs are more than willing to integrate goblinoid flesh into their diet.

Player Status:

Kelvin (24/30)
Alak
Cabaguil (22/22)
Ðakaþos (28/28)
Cuthberwyn (28/28)
Raspar (28/28)
Dori (36/36)


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +10; F12/R12/W12; Acro 12;Athl 14;Dip 9;Labor 8;Rel 10;Stealth 14;Thiev 5

Raspar, saddened about running into all these creatures who don't want to be friends, and instead prefer to bite their heads off, turns and nods at Dak in sincere appreciation. "Thank you, elf. As always, your timing is impeccable."

He eyes the door to their left up / "West" on rotated map warily. "Wolves hunt in packs, don't they? I wonder if there's any more hiding behind that door?". He gestures in the direction.

"Let's find out," he announces matter-of-factly, marching onward and toward the door, listening for any sounds on the other side.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 Perception


Male Human

Cabaguil is pleased he was able to contribute to the battle, at least in his own way. "Well done everyone! You did great! Man we're unstoppable it seems."

He looks to see if there are any fresh injuries, and finding none, opens the other door to this room to, well, open things up a little.

"West again?" he asks Kelvin and Raspar, standing by the door.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 82/82 | AC 24 (23 with Rage)| Fort +12, Refl +12, Will +11 | Perc +11 (+12 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +12 | Default Exploration: Avoid Notice | Speed 25 | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 3

Kelvin is all smiles. With a nudge to Dori he says, "Did you see me ding his dong? I know, not a classy move but... Sooo effective!"

He barks a laugh, then continues forward and checks the northern door.
Perception (add +1 vs Traps): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Assuming it looks safe he crouches down and quietly opens the door.


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 85/85 AC: 26 | F: +12 R: +13, W: +10 (Bravery) | Perception: +10 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

Dak looks at the body with disdain, and ponders for a bit if the cloak of a warg would be in bad taste. Eventually, he decides its not worth it. "If we're sure this room holds nothing of import, yes Cabaguil."

Radiant Oath

HP 94/94| AC 23 (25 with raised shield)| Fort +13, Refl +7, Will +14 | Perc +12 (darkvision) |

Dori rolls his eyes at the adolescent comment. and move to the door

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Kelvin listens at the door and oddly enough he hears a small whimper. Oddly enough it isn't coming from the opposite side of the door but rather from within the room you are in.

A pile of blankets draped over an overturned desk serves as the nest of two warg puppies. These warg puppies are just a few days old and each about the size of a domesticated cat. As you approach, the puppies both growl and bare their little teeth, but they also make no move to attack. They’ve been living off of insects and runoff rain water, and are quite hungry.

Radiant Oath

HP 94/94| AC 23 (25 with raised shield)| Fort +13, Refl +7, Will +14 | Perc +12 (darkvision) |

Dori takes the lead on this and give the pups his rations and what water he has...


HP 82/82 | AC 24 (23 with Rage)| Fort +12, Refl +12, Will +11 | Perc +11 (+12 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +12 | Default Exploration: Avoid Notice | Speed 25 | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 3

"Oh bloody Nine Hells," Kelvin mutters as Dori gets near the warg pups. "Are you serious, Old Man? We just met their mother, and she's in no position to care for them. And neither are you!"

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

The pups approach the rations cautiously but in the end hunger gets the best of them and the pair dig into the food eagerly.


Male Human

"Awww, aren't they cute? Probably rip your hand right off as you feed 'em when they get older, but they're so cute now."

"What would you suggest Kelvin? Kill them now? - they're innocents. At least at this age. Mostly. And I heard goblins don't like dogs, so I don't imagine they'll take them in."

He looks at Dori and wonders, "Maybe he can train them?" he asks questioningly. "Dori, do you have any skill, you know, with animals?"

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

That would require a diplomacy check. +2 for giving them food.


HP 82/82 | AC 24 (23 with Rage)| Fort +12, Refl +12, Will +11 | Perc +11 (+12 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +12 | Default Exploration: Avoid Notice | Speed 25 | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 3

"I don't have an answer, but I do know that getting involved will be a problem. Maybe the goblins will want to raise these. They'd make solid protection once they're adults..."

He watches Dori, and shakes his head. There's no way Dori won't try to save these pups.


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +10; F12/R12/W12; Acro 12;Athl 14;Dip 9;Labor 8;Rel 10;Stealth 14;Thiev 5

"Awww, puppies!", exclaims Raspar, ready to hug his new friends, then quickly drawing back his hands when they growl and snap at him. They’re probably just defending the food from him, hungry as they must be. Poor little things. "Let’s call them Lowell and Lupus", he suggest helpfully, and apropos of nothing.

He is truly saddened that they likely just killed the only parent the pups ever had — even though it was clearly in self-defense. Several options run through his mind. Could they feed them until they are old enough to care for themselves? Should they set them free in the forest, hoping for the best? The goblins or townspeople are unlikely to be of help.

He turns to the older elf, who always seems to know what the next steps are: "Dak, what do you think we should do? Should I ask again if the goblins want to tend to them?" he asks, hoping for guidance.

If given a few minutes, he is willing to pad back to the goblin picnic to see if they want the warg pups.

Radiant Oath

HP 94/94| AC 23 (25 with raised shield)| Fort +13, Refl +7, Will +14 | Perc +12 (darkvision) |

Dori smiles at the impatient youth and continues to work with the pups.

diplo: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 85/85 AC: 26 | F: +12 R: +13, W: +10 (Bravery) | Perception: +10 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

Have wargs gone the way of goblins? Might these be NOT evil?

"Wargs have naught in their heart but evil. I'd euthanize them, but it seems that might break Dori." The tall elf sighs, "Aye, let's ask the goblins."

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

With a few minutes to spare Raspar rushes back to the picnic and finds that the goblins are nowhere to be found. He calls out for Warbal, only to receive no response. Seems the little green ones ate themselves into a food coma and are sleeping it off somewhere in the woods.

Meanwhile Alak picks up on of the pups by it's scruff as Dori smiles at the pups. The pup growls low at Alak, though in a somewhat playful manner. "Yes, Wargs are full of evil. It may be best to use your blade and do them a quick service. Though the puppies are smarter than animals, they’re still developing their personalities. While predisposed to the cruelty of their kind, they could grow into friendlier creatures if given love and support." Alak sets the pup back down into the drawer as it rolls from the landing, shaking to its feet.


Male Gnome HP 48/63| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +11, Will +11 | Perc +11 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

We cannot kill them in cold blood, Cuthberwyn says firmly. And I would remind you all, prejudging any creature by its blood is unfair and wrong. No one knows what path Lowell and Lupus will take, but to decide for them because of what they are instead of what they do is anathema to justice anywhere.

He joins Dori in feeding and watering the young.


HP 82/82 | AC 24 (23 with Rage)| Fort +12, Refl +12, Will +11 | Perc +11 (+12 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +12 | Default Exploration: Avoid Notice | Speed 25 | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 3

Kelvin mutters and shakes his head, but doesn't fight it any further. "Figure out how to care for them then, because I'm not."


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 85/85 AC: 26 | F: +12 R: +13, W: +10 (Bravery) | Perception: +10 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

"Remind me not to ask Cuthberwyn to pick the tactics if we come across a school of drow children..." It's unclear if he's serious or it's gallows humor.

"If they can, in fact, be raised properly, then let us not kill them. Still, this is not our endgame, and we have much of the keep left to check, and that's above ground."

Dak moves to the door in the far corner.


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +10; F12/R12/W12; Acro 12;Athl 14;Dip 9;Labor 8;Rel 10;Stealth 14;Thiev 5

Not sure the map is been updated, but looking to move on.

Raspar waits patiently for others to decide what they are doing with the warg puppies. He's going to stay out of it, unable to spend the time to raise them properly at this moment. He has other work to do and doesn't need puppies at the moment.

He looks to the next door to open, and will open it when others are ready.

Happy to go through any of the three doors on the top of the map.

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Door had not been opened yet as was seeing what would happen with the puppies. Opening the western door you guys originally listened to.

This long row of mostly empty bookshelves is remarkably untouched, though a thick layer of dust and the smell of mildew permeate the air.


Male Human

"Well," he looks at Dori, "I suppose we should leave them here to fend for themselves then. You've given them a leg up on life Dori, but the law of the wild and all that I guess. I don't think we can have a couple children running around with all we do as heroes."

He keeps Spooky well hidden for the moment in his pack, where she's sleeping off an early morning hunt with a full belly.

Ready to move on, he looks through the bookshelves to make sure nothing was inadvertently left behind, though he's surprised by so many shelves, "Alak, I didn't know your order was so thoughtful. I always assumed you were more martial than intellectual, as a group I mean."

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Alak runs his hands along the outdated tomes. "I assure you, this is little more than a small bit of history concerning the Order of the Nail."


HP 82/82 | AC 24 (23 with Rage)| Fort +12, Refl +12, Will +11 | Perc +11 (+12 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +12 | Default Exploration: Avoid Notice | Speed 25 | Hero Points 1/3 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 3

Kelvin advances into the room. He's not interested in any of the empty shelves, but gives them a once-over before making his way back to a door.
Perception (if needed): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 85/85 AC: 26 | F: +12 R: +13, W: +10 (Bravery) | Perception: +10 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

Dak looks at Alak. why would he assure us like that? Perception (Sense Motive): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10.

Dak still detects magic throughout the room.


Male Gnome HP 48/63| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +11, Will +11 | Perc +11 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions
Cabaguil Hobnil wrote:

"Well," he looks at Dori, "I suppose we should leave them here to fend for themselves then. You've given them a leg up on life Dori, but the law of the wild and all that I guess. I don't think we can have a couple children running around with all we do as heroes."

I can't disagree with that, Cuthberwyn says, ignoring Dak's jab for now, and their fate will ultimately be determined by them — and by the way they are reared by the goblins.

In the library, Cuth checks out as much as he can in a short period before the group leaves him behind.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Ðakaþos doesn't detect any magical auras. Growing a bit suspicious of Alak and watches the Hellknight closely. Though all that Ðakaþos can come up with is that Alak is doing nothing more than simply letting him know what the book are about. Flipping through a few pages quickly proves it even further.

Kelvin shoves the door to the north open. Although many of the circular tables and heavy wooden writing desks here are tipped over or otherwise ransacked, the bookshelves against the wall and the nature of furniture suggest this was once a room where significant legal research took place.

Other than the dozens of historical books on the Order of the Nail there is little else in these two rooms.

Player Status:

Kelvin (24/30)
Alak
Cabaguil (22/22)
Ðakaþos (28/28)
Cuthberwyn (28/28)
Raspar (28/28)
Dori (36/36)


Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 85/85 AC: 26 | F: +12 R: +13, W: +10 (Bravery) | Perception: +10 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout | Speed: 25'

Ðakaþos nods, "Knowledge is power. I'd like to spend more time here... someday soon." He moves to the corner, ready to close out the outer edge of the keep.


M Halfling
Stats:
Perception +10; F12/R12/W12; Acro 12;Athl 14;Dip 9;Labor 8;Rel 10;Stealth 14;Thiev 5

Raspar’s hands shake a little bit with desire, seeing how much work could be done here *IF* he was going to be working here, but he’s not. But *if* he was working here, he sees himself very happy to be working here, cleaning up books and making things nice for people who want to learn and read.

I would dust the heck out of this place. Make it nice for others, I would.

But he has other duties now, things he has to do rather than fun work.

He moves to the upper door on the right (or left, following Dak) and opens it when others are done.


Male Human

Cabaguil isn't particularly interested in the Order of the Nail, or their history, but he can see how others might be. He remains quiet and moves into the next room when the others do and looks around.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Assuming nothing of interest is found, he'll move back to the hall suggesting, "The northeast door then?"


Male Gnome HP 48/63| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +11, Will +11 | Perc +11 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

Agreed, Cuthberwyn says, moving aside to let Kelvin take a look and unlock it if necessary.

Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

A prisoner intake area with long benches, rings on the walls for shackles, and an administrative area occupies this room's western end. To the east, behind a raised iron gate, several prisoner holding cells stand with their doors hanging open. Storage lockers line the walls to the south.

The four easternmost cells are occupied by rag-covered bodies so badly decomposed as to be merely bones. Prisoners left here to die when the last bandit group departed in a hurry.

401 to 450 of 1,553 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Age of Ashes (PF2E) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.