GM Tyranius Age of Ashes (PF2E)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map
Treasure Sheet
Hero Points (Max 3): Cabaguil (2); Cuthberwyn (2); Ðakaþos (3); Dori (2); Kelvin (2); Raspar (2)


951 to 989 of 989 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

As we discussed on Slack, I was wrong releasing is actually a free action it looks like.

Flames, ice and magical missiles fill the air as magic is released in every direction. The air crackles with energy and in its wake both half-orcs lie just as motionless as their leader. The Bloody Blades Mercenaries remaining to the trio you paid off earlier.

Searching through the pair of archers you find:

  • Longsword (2)
  • Shortbow (2) w/ 40 arrows
  • Studded leather (2)
  • 30 Silver (5 silver each)

    On Dmiri you find:

  • Composite Shortbow w/ 20 arrows
  • Dagger
  • Key
  • Leather Armor
    (10 minutes) DC 20 Identify Magic (Any of the 4 traditions):
    This is a +1 Leather Armor

  • Rapier
    (10 minutes) DC 19 Identify Magic (Any of the 4 traditions):
    This is a +1 Striking Rapier

    Inside of the old shack you notice a footlocker sitting at the foot of Dmiri's bed.

    To the east a sheet of thick, mossy vines hang from the side of the hilltop concealing an entrance to a cave.

    Also congrats on Level 4!

    Player Status:

    Ðakaþos (39/42)
    Dori (37/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)
    Raspar (24/39)
    Cuthberwyn (38/38)
    Cabaguil (27/29)
    Kelvin (40/40)


  • 1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Male Gnome HP 48/48| AC 19 | Fort +8, Refl +10, Will +9 | Perc +9 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

    Cuthberwyn is too distracted by the wounds of Dori to pay much attention to the magic.

    DC 15 Medicine (Dori): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 PLEASE ACCEPT THIS THIRD AND FINAL HERO POINT AS TRIBUTE
    DC 15 Medicine (Dori): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 success
    heal: 2d8 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2
    ...
    Okay, now that's funny.


    Male Human

    Cabaguil whistles as the other two fold so quickly. "She was tough, but these other two not so much. That or we're getting better!" He grins.

    As Cuthberyn is working on Dori, Cabaguil heads over to Raspar, "Now, hold still, let me bandage you up. You've been bleeding for us again."

    Medicine: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 vs DC 15 (likely) heal: 2d8 ⇒ (8, 7) = 15

    (I haven't quite leveled up yet, but I'm taking Ward Medic to heal every 10 minutes as opposed to every hour for future reference.)


    M Halfling
    Stats:
    Perception +7; F9/R9/W9; Acro 9;Athl 9;Dip 7;Labor 6;Rel 7;Stealth 11;Thiev 4
    Cabaguil Hobnil wrote:
    "Now, hold still, let me bandage you up. You've been bleeding for us again."[/ooc]

    Raspar smiles up at Cabaguil as the man tends his wounds. He doesn’t directly respond, not knowing exactly how to respond to that nor what to say. So he keeps quiet, just thanking Caba for his care. He’s a good friend.

    ”We tried to be nice to them so there wouldn’t be any bleeding, but that’s not how it works sometimes. But it’s important to try.”

    When he’s done being healt, he will take the key and try to open the footlocker if it’s locked. He is sure it will be perfectly safe.

    Dark Archive

    The group lathers on the ointments and bandages. Once he is done Raspar crawls over to the foot locker. Peering into the keyhole he grabs the key from Dmiri and inserts it. The lock clicks open.

  • Rope (50 feet)
  • Grappling Hook (2)
  • Lesser Healing Potion (4)
  • Everburning Torch
  • Silk pouch containing 400 silver (6.7 gold each)

    Player Status:

    Ðakaþos (39/42)
    Dori (39/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)
    Raspar (39/39)
    Cuthberwyn (38/38)
    Cabaguil (27/29)
    Kelvin (40/40)


  • HP 22/50| AC 21 | Fort +8, Refl +9, Will +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +9 | Speed 25 | Hero Points 2/3 | Active conditions —

    "Nice little haul there. We still have Voz to deal with, but at least she's made it worth our while. And when we find her," Kelvin says, slamming his right hand fist into his left hand palm, "We're going to make her pay for what she's started."

    He then grabs the dagger, tucking it under his belt. Looking over the potions he adds, "Despite my best efforts, I haven't been doing much bleeding. Dak, Dori, and Raspar, you three ought to grab one. And don't be all tough about it. If anything, it's helpful if you need to feed it to one of the others."


    M Halfling
    Stats:
    Perception +7; F9/R9/W9; Acro 9;Athl 9;Dip 7;Labor 6;Rel 7;Stealth 11;Thiev 4
    Kelvin Craghorn wrote:
    "Despite my best efforts, I haven't been doing much bleeding."

    "Well, of course you haven't been doing any bleeding," Raspar smiles as he grabs a lesser healing potion. "We haven't had many traps for you to not-see and get skewered on."

    Raspar stows the potion away and looks back at Kelvin, still half-smiling.

    "I'm sure your luck will turn around anytime now."

    What time of day is it?

    "Should we rest here or press on? I am ready to go and wouldn't mind getting back home before the bougainvilleas bloom and need to be pared back. Wouldn't want anyone else to get pricked on those thorns," Raspar mentions wistfully looking around the camp for any chores that might be useful.

    Not seeing anything too interesting, he picks up his halberd and is ready to press on...perhaps to the cave.


    HP 22/50| AC 21 | Fort +8, Refl +9, Will +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +9 | Speed 25 | Hero Points 2/3 | Active conditions —

    "Yeah, yeah, funny man," Kelvin grumbles, but gives the halfling a good-natured shove. When he brings up the cave he adds, "I'm ready to go. The dark is not a bother to me, but I want to get this over with."

    When it looks like the group is ready to go, Kelvin waves Raspar over so that they can take the lead going forward together. He heads towards the cave...

    Dark Archive

    You left early in the morning and this place was only a couple hours away at most.

    Kelvin grabs ahold of the vines and moves them to the side. The cave ceilings rise to nearly 15 feet and the entire area is unlit. (For those non darkvision folks) This cavern has a layer of dirt strewn about its floor, soaked muddy in places by moisture and disturbed, it would appear, by the passage of feet. Two tunnels lead farther in—one to the north, and another to the south.

    DC 15 Survival:
    These prints were left by a medium size humanoid and lead to the south. No tracks lead north.


    HP 22/50| AC 21 | Fort +8, Refl +9, Will +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +9 | Speed 25 | Hero Points 2/3 | Active conditions —

    Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

    Kelvin crouches down to examine the footprints. "Definitely human-like. Taller than Rasp and Cuth, but probably shorter than Dak. They head to the south. No tracks lead north. So let's continue south."

    Once the group sorts out the light situation, Kelvin says, "Let me sneak ahead of the light. That way if I spot some trouble I can let you know... Before they see me."

    Radiant Oath

    HP 62/62| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +6, Will +11 | Perc +9 (darkvision) |

    Dori gives Kelvin a knowing look that says, "be careful. Lad" He moves ahead of the light as well but well behind Dori. He know the young dwarf does this thing better alone.


    Male, Elf (Seer) | HP 54/54 AC: 23 | F: +9 R: +10, W: +8 (Bravery) | Perception: +8 (E, Low-Light Vision) Default Exploration: Scout

    "Aye. Thank you. I will take one. I'm not all that injured, so let's get on with it. I'd like to see this ended."

    Leveled, but I need to read the rules again on copying scrolls to a spell book.


    M Halfling
    Stats:
    Perception +7; F9/R9/W9; Acro 9;Athl 9;Dip 7;Labor 6;Rel 7;Stealth 11;Thiev 4

    Raspar pads after Kelvin, intent on protecting him should the dwarf miss something and there is a good spiking to be taken.

    Moved on map but left space for Kelvin to get impaled on a stalagmite or something.


    Male Gnome HP 48/48| AC 19 | Fort +8, Refl +10, Will +9 | Perc +9 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

    Cuthberwyn considers reminding the cranky dwarf that he's not the only one whose eyes are well-adjusted to darkness, but thinks better of it and simply follows with a slight smile.

    He takes a cursory look down the north passage before following Raspar to the south.
    Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22


    Male Human

    Cabaguil creates light so they party can see, those that don’t have darkvision anyway. He moves up with the others, but stays far enough back that Kelvin isn’t lit up by his spell. ”Let us know what you see, you know, before it kills you.” He grins at the hearty dwarf.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    HP 22/50| AC 21 | Fort +8, Refl +9, Will +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +9 | Speed 25 | Hero Points 2/3 | Active conditions —

    "I'll be sure to splash my blood loudly, to you all know I'm dying," he quips back, not at all bothered by the prodding.

    Dark Archive

    As Raspar begins to head south Cuthberwyn peeks north to see what they could have led into.

    North

    The corners of this cavern are filled with thick strands of spider webs. In the center of the western wall, a pouch of thick webbing trembles in occasional vibration. A thin stream of minerals drips slowly from the center of the ceiling, slicking the floor here and creating treacherous footing. Though Cuthberwyn has a hard time seeing completely around the corner.

    South

    With Cabaguil's providing magical illumination, you move down the southern tunnel. A bedroll, a small fire, a stack of books and papers, and a curious array of equipment covered in a tarp mark this as a spot where someone has been camping for several days.

    Two skeletons clad in chainmail stand guard here, wielding longswords and steel shields. Behind them stands a pale half-elf in robes and soft boots. This can only be Voz Lirayne. She clutches a dagger and sneers as you enter. "I won't let you stop me! Not when I'm this close to reaching Alseta's Ring! Minions! Attack!"

    Init:

    Cabaguil: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
    Cuthberwyn: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
    Ðakaþos: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
    Dori: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
    Kelvin: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
    Raspar: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
    Voz: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
    Skeletal Champion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
    Skeleton Guard: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

    Round 1
    Dori (39/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7) *Needs to level
    Cuthberwyn (48/48)
    Cabaguil (34/36)
    Raspar (50/50)

    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Armored skeleton
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ðakaþos (51/54)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Skeleton
    Voz
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kelvin (50/50)


    Male Gnome HP 48/48| AC 19 | Fort +8, Refl +10, Will +9 | Perc +9 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

    ...it looks like spiders up this wa— Cuthberwyn's report is cut off by Voz's shout and the start of combat.

    Cuth hurries into the room and begins to tell the tale of a host of skeletons who fell before the knights of Lastwall, hoping it will inspire his companions. (+1 status bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves against fear effects.)

    Stride x2, Inspire Courage.

    Radiant Oath

    HP 62/62| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +6, Will +11 | Perc +9 (darkvision) |
    GM Tyranius wrote:


    [b]Dori (39/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7) *Needs to leve

    LEVELED! DING!


    M Halfling
    Stats:
    Perception +7; F9/R9/W9; Acro 9;Athl 9;Dip 7;Labor 6;Rel 7;Stealth 11;Thiev 4

    Round 1

    Action 1: Stride.
    Action 2: Strike.
    Action 3: Strike.

    Moving quickly to stand in front of Cuth, Raspar springs in to confront the armored skeleton. His halberd, already magic by design, seems to shine with a pure eagerness to cleave into the skeleton (disrupting).

    Melee Strike (halberd):
    Halberd: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 1 = 14 to hit;
    P/S: 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 + (3) = 10 damage;(+bard,+disrupting)

    Melee Strike (halberd):
    Halberd: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23 to hit;
    P/S: 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 + (3) = 8 damage;(+bard,+disrupting)

    Hero Point to re-roll the first attack:
    Melee Strike (halberd):
    Halberd: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 1 = 26 to hit;
    P/S: 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + (1) = 11 damage;(+bard,+disrupting)

    Rasparations:

    Melee or Ranged Strike:
    [ dice=Starknife]1d20+9[/dice] to hit;
    [ dice=P/S]1d4+3[/dice] damage

    Melee Strike (Halberd):
    [ dice=Halberd]1d20+10[/dice] to hit;
    [ dice=P/S]1d10+3[/dice] damage

    AC: 21 +2 with shield action.
    Fort/Ref/Will:  9/9/9 + 2 vs. spells/reaction
    HP: 50/50

    Focus: 1/3
    Hero Points: 3
    Speed: 25'
    Luck? 0/1 used

    Critical damage: [ dice]2d4+6+1d6[/dice]

    Melee Strike:
    [ dice=Shield]1d20+9[/dice] to hit;
    [ dice=B]1d4+3[/dice] damage

    Radiant Oath

    HP 62/62| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +6, Will +11 | Perc +9 (darkvision) |

    Dori knows his powers will be helpful in this fight...

    he rushes forward and tries to bottleneck the undead.

    actions 1:stride
    actions 2:stride
    actions 3:shield bash on blue

    attack!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
    damage?: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


    Male Human

    Round: 1

    Status:
    AC: 17 HP: 34/36 Hero Points: 2
    Weapon Equipped: None
    Conditions: None
    Spooky: 20/20hp, Climber, Darkvision, Fast Movement, & Life Link
    Spells Spell attack +10 (T), Spell DC’s 20 (T)
    Bloodline Focus: Diabolic Edict* (Focus Points: 1)
    Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Produce Flame*, Read Aura
    First Level: (2/4) Charm*, Heal§, Mending, Purify Food and Drink
    Second Level: (2/4) Flaming Sphere*§, Faerie Fire, Dispel Magic, Heal§ (2), See Invisibility

    Cabaguil moves up (•>) a bit so he can see into the room. He then summons a Flaming Sphere (•>>, Reflex DC 20 or fire: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 5, 1) + 1 = 13) ‘tossing’ it on the leader, Voz.

    ”Feel the flames you encouraged on others! You’re a bad person. Why did you do this?” he cries.

    Dark Archive

    Dori blockades the path of the undead, smashing the blunt end of his shield right into the chest of the lead skeleton. Cuthberwyn inspires the group as he shifts into the room, only delayed by seconds from his spidery web-filled room to the north.

    Cabaguil summons a bit of flames underneath Voz's feet. The half-elf woman begins to dance left and right to try and get out from them.

    Reflex DC 20: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

    "Why? I was looking to found my own guild. That is when I cam across the elf gates. Surely they would impress the Norgorberites!" She smiles with a sadistic glee. "Though much to my surprise it instead attracted a group calling themselves the Scarlet Triad. We have a shared interest it seems." The flames burn her legs once more as she loses her concentration.

    Raspar moves in with his magical halberd and completely obliterates the weaker southern skeleton.

    The armored skeletons shift around Dori as they follow Voz's command and attack at will.

    Orange Longsword vs Dori AC 20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
    Green Longsword vs Raspar AC 21: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

    Blue Longsword vs Cabaguil AC 17: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 24 crit damage

    Raspar recceives a small nick on his arm as Cabaguil is nearly skewered by the blade as it drives into his ribs, opening his side up wide.

    Each in turn the skeleton's raise their shields defensively as the unlubricated bones grind in the darkness.

    Round 1
    Dori (39/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)
    Cuthberwyn (48/48)
    Cabaguil (10/36)
    Raspar (43/50)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Armored skeleton (Blue -7)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ðakaþos (51/54)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Voz (-6)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kelvin (50/50)

    Dark Archive

    Ðakaþos moves next to Dori as the armored skeleton cuts at him for getting too close

    Blue AoO vs Ðakaþos AC 23: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

    Ðakaþos parries and cuts back at the skeleton with his own blade.

    +1 Bastard Sword: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
    Damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

    +1 Bastard Sword: 1d20 + 12 - 5 ⇒ (5) + 12 - 5 = 12
    Damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

    Ðakaþos' bastard sword splits the skeleton's helmet open and wedges into its eyes socket.

    Voz points at Dori, "Stay where you are."

    @Dori- DC 23 Will save vs Paralyze. Success = Stunned 1 round; Failure = Paralyzed 1 round; Crit Fail = Paralyzed 4 rounds

    Round 2
    Dori (39/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)
    Cuthberwyn (48/48)
    Cabaguil (10/36)
    Raspar (43/50)

    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Armored skeleton (Blue -11)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ðakaþos (51/54)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Voz (-6)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Round 1
    Kelvin (50/50)


    M Halfling
    Stats:
    Perception +7; F9/R9/W9; Acro 9;Athl 9;Dip 7;Labor 6;Rel 7;Stealth 11;Thiev 4

    @Dori:

    Should you fail your save this reaction will go into effect:

    Reaction--:
    Trigger: An enemy damages, Grabs, or Grapples your ally, and both are within 15 feet of you.

    You free an ally from restraint. If the trigger was an ally taking damage, the ally gains resistance to all damage against the triggering damage equal to 2 + your level. The ally can attempt to break free of effects grabbing, restraining, immobilizing, or paralyzing them. They either attempt a new save against one such effect that allows a save, or attempt to Escape from one effect as a free action. If they can move, the ally can Step as a free action, even if they didn’t need to escape.

    Raspar eyes Dori wearily and hopefully.

    Radiant Oath

    HP 62/62| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +6, Will +11 | Perc +9 (darkvision) |

    will save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
    I will use 1 hero point after seeing Raspar's post
    Hp 1
    will save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
    per Liberator action
    will save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22


    Male Human

    Round: 2

    Status:
    AC: 17 HP: 10/36 Hero Points: 2
    Weapon Equipped: minor elixir of life
    Conditions: Flaming Sphere (sustaining)
    Spooky: 20/20hp, Climber, Darkvision, Fast Movement, & Life Link
    Spells Spell attack +10 (T), Spell DC’s 20 (T)
    Bloodline Focus: Diabolic Edict* (Focus Points: 1)
    Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Produce Flame*, Read Aura
    First Level: (2/4) Charm*, Heal§, Mending, Purify Food and Drink
    Second Level: (2/4) Flaming Sphere*§, Faerie Fire, Dispel Magic, Heal§ (2), See Invisibility

    Cabaguil chokes on the blood, gurgling up from his lungs, quiet stabbed through. He coughs and steps back (•>) cautiously as he sees the skeletons are trained in the art of combat. He then sustains his Flaming Sphere (•>, Reflex DC 20 or fire: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 3, 6) + 1 = 13), keeping the weapon on Voz.

    Finally, he takes out (•>) a minor elixir of life.


    HP 22/50| AC 21 | Fort +8, Refl +9, Will +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +9 | Speed 25 | Hero Points 2/3 | Active conditions —

    Round 1
    Action 1: Stride
    Action 2: Stride
    Action 3: Trip

    Kelvin surges forward and into the room weaving through allies and around skeletons to get at Voz. "You keep your filthy magic off Dori!" This will provoke from any skeleton that's still got a reaction left

    As he gets near her he makes a mock swing with his morningstar before sweeping out a leg to trip the woman!
    Athletics (Trip): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    M Halfling
    Stats:
    Perception +7; F9/R9/W9; Acro 9;Athl 9;Dip 7;Labor 6;Rel 7;Stealth 11;Thiev 4

    Round 2

    Action 1: Strike with flank.
    Action 2: Guarded Step.
    Action 3: Mercy me!

    Raspar worries for Dori’s paralyzed form, not liking any kind of involuntary confinement at all. He lashes out with his halberd at the flanked skelly...

    Melee Strike (halberd):
    Halberd: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 1 = 29 to hit;
    P/S: 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 + (4) = 9 damage;(+bard,+disrupting) If that is a crit, skelly gets enfeebled 1 for a round.

    ...then takes a careful step towards Dori. He smiles at the dwarf, worried for him in combat and gently reaches out and tugs at the dwarf’s beard.

    ”I will bleed for you. You should keep yourself safe,” Rasp whispers with a soft rapt smile.

    +12 hp and remove paralysis to Dori. -1 focus point.

    Rasparations:

    Melee or Ranged Strike:
    [ dice=Starknife]1d20+9[/dice] to hit;
    [ dice=P/S]1d4+3[/dice] damage

    Melee Strike (Halberd):
    [ dice=Halberd]1d20+10[/dice] to hit;
    [ dice=P/S]1d10+3[/dice] damage

    AC: 21 +2 with shield action.
    Fort/Ref/Will: 9/9/9 + 2 vs. spells/reaction
    HP: 50/50

    Focus: 1/3
    Hero Points: 3
    Speed: 25'
    Luck? 0/1 used

    Critical damage: [ dice]2d4+6+1d6[/dice]

    Melee Strike:
    [ dice=Shield]1d20+9[/dice] to hit;
    [ dice=B]1d4+3[/dice] damage

    Dark Archive

    2 people marked this as a favorite.

    Kelvin pushes right past all of the skeleton's, they slowly turn to defend their master.

    Green AoO vs Kelvin AC 21: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
    Orange AoO vs Kelvin AC 21: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

    Kelvin gets cut deep but shrugs it off as he swipes his morningstar at Voz's feet, knocking her completely off balance as she falls into teh fire.

    Meanwhile Dori freezes in place as if something turned him to a stone statue. Voz continues to burn as Cabaguil concentrates on sustaining the spell in place. the flames roar back to life around her back.

    Reflex DC 20: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

    Raspar slips his halberd through the skeleton's open midsection and slices through. Slipping around he gives Dori's beard a good little tug. Hitting his magical anger point and whispering creepy things to the dwarf seems to free him in an instant.

    Round 2
    Dori (49/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)
    Cuthberwyn (48/48)
    Cabaguil (10/36)
    Raspar (43/50)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Armored skeleton (Blue -11) (Green -4)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ðakaþos (51/54)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Voz (-12)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Round 1
    Kelvin (39/50)

    Radiant Oath

    HP 62/62| AC 20 | Fort +10, Refl +6, Will +11 | Perc +9 (darkvision) |

    Dori sputters and roars,"Don't pull a dwarf's beard!!"


    Male Gnome HP 48/48| AC 19 | Fort +8, Refl +10, Will +9 | Perc +9 (darkvision) | Speed 25 | Active conditions

    Cuthberwyn continues the tale of Lastwall before the fall (Inspire Courage, +1 status bonus to attack/damage rolls and saves against fear effects), then uses his whip to try and take Green off its bony feet.
    Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

    He smiles to himself with satisfaction — he's become quite an Expert at this! Cuth takes a step to try and get an angle on Blue next.

    Inspire Courage, Athletics check to Trip, Step.


    M Halfling
    Stats:
    Perception +7; F9/R9/W9; Acro 9;Athl 9;Dip 7;Labor 6;Rel 7;Stealth 11;Thiev 4
    Dori Markhaldow wrote:
    "Don't pull a dwarf's beard!!"

    Raspar looks meaningfully into Dori’s eyes, seeing the raging anger there...and decides that ’that’s good’, and smiles happily back. The dwarf can protect himself now, and might do less bleeding, Raspar is pleased.

    He nods slowly,*almost* agreeing not to touch Dori’s beard again, but not quite. He will do what he needs to do to save his friends.

    Dark Archive

    Cuthberwyn wraps his whip around the skeleton's foot and pills it right off of its ankle. The skeleton falls stiffly onto its back allowing Dori and Raspar's eyes to meet in the darkness.

    Orange Longsword vs Kelvin AC 21: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

    Orange Longsword vs Kelvin AC 21: 1d20 + 10 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 10 - 5 = 7

    Green Longsword vs Dori AC 20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

    Blue Longsword vs Ðakaþos AC 23: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

    Blue Longsword vs Ðakaþos AC 23: 1d20 + 10 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 5 = 6

    The prone skeleton shambles back to its foot and stub of an ankle as they continue their assault, raising their shields in front of their bodies once more defensively. Ðakaþos gets an AoO on Green for standing.

    Round 2
    Dori (49/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)
    Cuthberwyn (48/48)
    Cabaguil (10/36)
    Raspar (43/50)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Armored skeleton (Blue -11) (Green -4)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ðakaþos (39/54)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Voz (-12; prone)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Round 1
    Kelvin (30/50)

    Dark Archive

    Ðakaþos' muscles bulge as he puts so much force into his blows

    AoO vs Blue: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
    Damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

    +1 Bastard Sword: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
    Damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

    +1 Bastard Sword: 1d20 + 12 - 5 ⇒ (20) + 12 - 5 = 27
    Damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

    +1 Bastard Sword: 1d20 + 12 - 10 ⇒ (3) + 12 - 10 = 5

    It takes everything Ðakaþos has to bring down the skeleton as his first two strikes get mostly blocked. In the end though the skeleton falls apart as it isn't a match for the swordsman.

    Voz rolls out of the flames, patting herself out and putting a little distance between herself and Kelvin.

    Round 3
    Dori (49/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)
    Cuthberwyn (48/48)
    Cabaguil (10/36)
    Raspar (43/50)

    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Armored skeleton (Green -4)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ðakaþos (39/54)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Voz (-12)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Round 2
    Kelvin (30/50)


    Male Human

    Round: 3

    Status:
    AC: 17 HP: 10/36 Hero Points: 2
    Weapon Equipped: None
    Conditions: Flaming Sphere (sustaining, 3/10r)
    Spooky: 20/20hp, Climber, Darkvision, Fast Movement, & Life Link
    Spells Spell attack +10 (T), Spell DC’s 20 (T)
    Bloodline Focus: Diabolic Edict* (Focus Points: 1)
    Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Produce Flame*, Read Aura
    First Level: (2/4) Charm*, Heal§, Mending, Purify Food and Drink
    Second Level: (2/4) Flaming Sphere*§, Faerie Fire, Dispel Magic, Heal§ (2), See Invisibility

    (Cabaguil should have ‘2’ hero points I think, as we just picked one up from leveling up and I had one in reserve before that.)

    Cabaguil can no longer see Voz, so he sustains his Flaming Sphere (•>, Reflex DC 20 or fire: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 6, 4) + 1 = 12), on green.

    Intent on trying to end the creature, he also casts Produce Flame (•>>, 2d4 persistent damage on crit) on green.

    Produce Flame: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 Damage (Fire): 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 = 9

    "Get after Voz, don't let her get away!"


    HP 22/50| AC 21 | Fort +8, Refl +9, Will +9 | Perc +9 (+10 vs traps) (darkvision) | Stealth +9 | Speed 25 | Hero Points 2/3 | Active conditions —

    Round 2
    Action 1: Stride
    Action 2: Trip
    Action 3: Strike

    "No chance am I letting that happen, Cab," Kelvin says, moving towards Voz. Provoking an AoO

    He then makes a swing to hook Voz's legs with his weapon, with the goal of once again sending her to the ground.
    Athletics (Trip): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

    And when she tumbles to the ground he swings the magical morningstar in an overhead chop, intend on crushing bone.
    Strike vs Flat-footed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
    Damage (B): 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (4) = 10

    Dark Archive

    Kelvin Hooks Voz's legs again, placing her flat on her ass as he completely ignores the skeletons behind him.

    Orange AoO vs Kelvin AC 21: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

    Kelvin takes another stinging blow to his side, but as Voz falls he is able to smash his morningstar into her foot, breaking it in place. She reaches for her injured foot cursing. "You will pay for that with your life." She snarls between her gritted teeth.

    Cabaguil shifts his flaming sphere back into the room, underneath one of the armored skeletons.

    Green Reflex DC 20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

    The skeleton is coated in fire, giving it quite the eerie appearance, though not the desired effect that Cabaguil was hoping for as the fire doesn't seem to hurt the skeleton too much. Resistance to Fire.

    Round 3
    Dori (49/49; Steel Shield 22/30; Hardness 7)
    Cuthberwyn (48/48)

    Cabaguil (10/36)
    Raspar (43/50)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Armored skeleton (Green -15)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ðakaþos (39/54)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Voz (-22; prone)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Round 2
    Kelvin (22/50)


    M Halfling
    Stats:
    Perception +7; F9/R9/W9; Acro 9;Athl 9;Dip 7;Labor 6;Rel 7;Stealth 11;Thiev 4

    Round 3

    Action 1: Strike.
    Action 2: Strike.
    Action 3: Strike.

    Raspar swings at green until it dies, then at orange. He is pleased to see Dori moving.

    Melee Strike (halberd):
    Halberd: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 1 = 21 to hit;
    P/S: 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 + (4) = 18 damage;(+bard,+disrupting)

    Melee Strike (halberd):
    Halberd: 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 1 - 5 = 7 to hit;
    P/S: 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 + (5) = 13 damage;(+bard,+disrupting)
    Melee Strike (halberd):
    Halberd: 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 1 - 10 = 18 to hit;
    P/S: 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 + (5) = 17 damage;(+bard,+disrupting)

    Rasparations:

    Melee or Ranged Strike:
    [ dice=Starknife]1d20+9[/dice] to hit;
    [ dice=P/S]1d4+3[/dice] damage

    Melee Strike (Halberd):
    [ dice=Halberd]1d20+10[/dice] to hit;
    [ dice=P/S]1d10+3[/dice] damage

    AC: 21 +2 with shield action.
    Fort/Ref/Will:  9/9/9 + 2 vs. spells/reaction
    HP: 50/50

    Focus: 1/3
    Hero Points: 3
    Speed: 25'
    Luck? 0/1 used

    Critical damage: [ dice]2d4+6+1d6[/dice]

    Melee Strike:
    [ dice=Shield]1d20+9[/dice] to hit;
    [ dice=B]1d4+3[/dice] damage

    951 to 989 of 989 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Age of Ashes (PF2E) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.