GM Zer0darkfire's 0-03 Murder on The Silken Caravan (Inactive)

Game Master zer0darkfire


351 to 356 of 356 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2 | Panache: 3/4

"Well, if there is anything I can say it is that I am impressed with your skill in deceit and your ability to escape the situation." Juzo says rather frankly.

He then pauses nods his head and continues.

"As for your past...it is only information and experience. We do what we must and that I understand, unless you try to lure me into the Uskwood." he finishes.

Those more perceptive notices he has some nervous jitters as he listened whether it was dancing hands or shifting in place. He was uncomfortable learning such new information but doesn't like to show it.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: Profane Aura, -1 to Hit and Saves, Bless | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 +7/+4/+6 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Smite Evil: 0/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 0/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Kenta listens intently to the story of the old man, jaw dropping when his true form is revealed. He quickly snaps it shut and resumes paying attention, only partly (mostly) distracted by the scars.

He thinks for a good long while as his allies speak their piece. He quietly stands and moves over to Itami, "Stand." You can hear his teeth grinding as he waits for the old fox to get to his feet. Looking past the scars he stares intently into the old fox's soul. Then, with a single tear sliding down his face, he embraces Itami. Crushing him in a tight hug, Kenta simply whispers, "you don't have to run anymore."

Dark Archive

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Kitsune Sorcerer 3| HP: 17/17 | AC: 13 T: 13 FF: 10 CMD: 11 | F+2 R+4 W+4 +2 vs mind/poison | Init +3 | Perception +1, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 4/6; Vanishing 7/7; Magic Missile: 39/50; Infernal Healing 50/50

Itami shudders as he is embraced warmly not once, but twice for perhaps the first time in his remembered life. As each of your kind words pass over him, an invisible weight is pulled further and further from his back.

Finally, with Kenta's promise, the dam breaks and he sobs quietly into the his kin's shoulder.

No more pain. Only a family... A real family...
________
Who is cutting onions? I'm not crying, you're crying!

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

Hiiragi offers Ikari a smile and a nod, proud of her pupil. She makes a mental note: He is ready.

Itami, however, is the more pressing matter here. She stands, and gestures the stragglers closer. Once everyone is close enough, she grows to double her size, staring down at the group.

Suddenly, her shoulders dip, her arms spread, and she rushes forward, gathering the lot of them into an enormous bear hug.

”Never again will you sell another’s pelt to preserve your own,” she whispers. Her voice is gentle and low. It is more reassurance than threat... but isn’t devoid of the latter.

Sovereign Court

N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2 | Panache: 3/4

Juzo groans at the embrace shuffling around in the giant arms.

"We have had enough near death experiences today!" he complains before relaxing to just let it happen.

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

”Fret not, Juzo. If I crack any ribs, I can heal all of you right back up,” she teases.

351 to 356 of 356 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Zer0darkfire's 0-03 Murder on The Silken Caravan All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.