GM Zer0darkfire's 0-03 Murder on The Silken Caravan (Inactive)

Game Master zer0darkfire


151 to 200 of 356 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Toshiko sits on top of her camel. She looks sulkily at the idol. She does not make a move to dismount, but just sits staring forlornly at her flask.

Sovereign Court

N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2 | Panache: 3/4

"At least the terrain is a bit more pleasant but that sound is far more troublesome. It makes me ache." Juzo says about the eerie song they begin to hear.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || ||The Prince of Augustana || Mosquito Witch ||

You have a choice to make here. Investigate the monument to Irori or continue on the path toward your goal.

Dark Archive

Kitsune Sorcerer 3| HP: 17/17 | AC: 13 T: 13 FF: 10 CMD: 11 | F+2 R+4 W+4 +2 vs mind/poison | Init +3 | Perception +1, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 4/6; Vanishing 7/7; Magic Missile: 39/50; Infernal Healing 50/50

"I've no intention of feeding the Gnolls or the vultures. As fascinating as this statue is, we must keep moving lest our supplies begin to run low," Itami suggests, until he catches sight of Toshiko. "Or run out, as the case may be."

The Exchange

active effects:
antiplague 1h
Male Kitsune Barbarian (urban, elemental kin) 1 / Cleric ('varisian' pilgrim) 1 | current AC 17 (18) T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMD 15 |Init +3 | Perc +5 | Rage 3/6 | Channel 2/4 | Grow 4/4 | Calm 4/4

”A couple of hours isn’t going to make a dent in our supplies. We’re supposed to be pathfinders right? Explorers. This idol is unique. I want to know why it’s here. If it turns out to be the entrance to an underground city full of ascetic iroran vampires or something we can leave quickly.”

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

"Explore, report, cooperate, right?" muses Hiiragi. "We're not likely to run low on water, at any rate." With that, she gives Itami a splash-- though she does hold back a little, given his age.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: NA | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Smite Evil: 1/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 1/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Kenta agrees with Hiiragi, "So I obviously don't know much about non-Asmodean religions, what do you all know about Irori? Is he er... she one of those good or evil gods?"

The young fox leads the way into the shrine, sword out unless his allies scream NOOOOO WEAPONS AHHHH!

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

Hiiragi taps her chin in thought. "Iro-Shu is... well, picture if a monk became a god," she explains. "Self-perfection and enlightenment are his domains. His followers are more concerned with improving themselves than anything-- so I wouldn't call him 'good' or 'evil,' exactly."

She keeps her flail slung over her shoulder. "Daikitsu acknowledges him as a little stuffy, but his followers are often happy to either pull their own weight in the community or at least take as little as possible, so we're on friendly enough terms."

Grand Lodge

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Bardic Performance 8/10 rounds Kitsune Bard 2 |13/13 Hp | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +3 | Perception +4 |

***Back then***
"Well, if it was a murder, I have a plan!" Being as respectful as she can, Onna pulls all the clothing off of the body before carefully wrapping it in a blanket. Using a lesser spell, she cleans the clothing of blood and sand. She then dons the outfit and takes on the dead merchant's likeness.

"I will pretend to be the merchant. I will say I have no memory of the events of the evening. Hiiagi can say it is not uncommon for grievous injuries to cause the brain to try and forget it. Then we wait for him or her to strike again. If anyone asks about me, you can say I got lost in the sandstorm."

I will use Prestidigitation to clean his clothing and Realistic Likeness to look like the victim.

***Now***
Playing the part of the merchant, "Of course you Pathfinders want to go exploring. I want to get back to my wares. I have invested too much to have them go missing."

The Exchange

active effects:
antiplague 1h
Male Kitsune Barbarian (urban, elemental kin) 1 / Cleric ('varisian' pilgrim) 1 | current AC 17 (18) T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMD 15 |Init +3 | Perc +5 | Rage 3/6 | Channel 2/4 | Grow 4/4 | Calm 4/4

"Perhaps there are times when trickery may be used for the common good after all, Madam Hiiragi."

Ikari raises a furry eyebrow, and resolves to discuss this event with the priestess later.

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

Hiiragi grins. ”I’ve said it before, have I not?”

Her form flickers a moment before switching to the Master of Scrolls. ”And my friend Kreighton Shane agrees!”

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || ||The Prince of Augustana || Mosquito Witch ||
Sionnach 'Onna' Brummagem wrote:

***Back then***

"Well, if it was a murder, I have a plan!" Being as respectful as she can, Onna pulls all the clothing off of the body before carefully wrapping it in a blanket. Using a lesser spell, she cleans the clothing of blood and sand. She then dons the outfit and takes on the dead merchant's likeness.

"I will pretend to be the merchant. I will say I have no memory of the events of the evening. Hiiagi can say it is not uncommon for grievous injuries to cause the brain to try and forget it. Then we wait for him or her to strike again. If anyone asks about me, you can say I got lost in the sandstorm."

I will use Prestidigitation to clean his clothing and Realistic Likeness to look like the victim.

***Now***
Playing the part of the merchant, "Of course you Pathfinders want to go exploring. I want to get back to my wares. I have invested too much to have them go missing."

I like this

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || ||The Prince of Augustana || Mosquito Witch ||

I see 1 vote from Ikari to explore the shrine and possible one vote from Hiiragi and Sinnoch.

Grand Lodge

Bardic Performance 8/10 rounds Kitsune Bard 2 |13/13 Hp | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +3 | Perception +4 |

Yes, that was a vote to go explore.

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

Confirming my vote to explore!

Liberty's Edge

”Toshiko” | Female CG Kitsune Swashbuckler (Flying Blade) 2 | HP 20/22 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +3 R +8 W +0 (+3 vs. charms, compulsions) | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Panache 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Toshiko doesn't care if we explore or not. She just wants booze

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

Also, tomorrow I’m preparing Ferment.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: NA | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Smite Evil: 1/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 1/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Kenta also wants to explore, he may have been vague about it though. Crazy paladin!

Sovereign Court

N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2 | Panache: 3/4

"I don't know about gods and I am not keen on digging through the dirt but lead the way. Yet, I do not want Itami to be my only companion on the way back...so I will tag along." Juzo slumps at the prospect of more traveling but lightens up with a poke at the old man.

Liberty's Edge

”Toshiko” | Female CG Kitsune Swashbuckler (Flying Blade) 2 | HP 20/22 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +3 R +8 W +0 (+3 vs. charms, compulsions) | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Panache 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Toshiko slides down off the camel. With a forlorn look at her flask she slips it into the saddlebag and follows the others on their exploration.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || ||The Prince of Augustana || Mosquito Witch ||

The monument has a small cave shrine at its base and a series of narrow ledges that can be followed with a DC 10 Climb check to reach the cave at the statue’s mouth (its eyes are just shallow hollows). The lower cave is 20 feet deep and holds a few flaking paintings that depict the path to physical purity, as well as a small stone block altar that now holds an old bird’s nest. Discarded in the corner are the granite bowls and cups that served as the shrine’s sacred vessels. The upper cave is 30 feet deep and serves as the abode of two harpies. It is littered with filth and feathers as well as the bony remains of past victims.

As you reach the harpies lair, they seem pretty surprised that anyone is invading their caves and move to defend their home. They both seem to be injured already.

Only one speaks, "Why have you come here in our home!? Here to finish the job and kill us? We will see about that. Perhaps you've heard of our race, our song can freeze you where you stand, so you better leave while your legs still work." she says as she threatens to sing to you.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: NA | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Smite Evil: 1/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 1/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Take 10 on climb for 12

Kenta grips his sword tightly, looking around at the piles of bones to see if they are easily recognizable. He quickly gives up and tries to focus on the words, "What? Finish the job? We have never met you before."

Liberty's Edge

”Toshiko” | Female CG Kitsune Swashbuckler (Flying Blade) 2 | HP 20/22 | AC 17, T 14, FF 13 | CMD 16 | F +3 R +8 W +0 (+3 vs. charms, compulsions) | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Panache 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Whoa there. We were just riding past and thought this place look interesting.... well some of us did. I'll leave you be. Toshiko begins backing away, hands up where they can be seen.

The Exchange

active effects:
antiplague 1h
Male Kitsune Barbarian (urban, elemental kin) 1 / Cleric ('varisian' pilgrim) 1 | current AC 17 (18) T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMD 15 |Init +3 | Perc +5 | Rage 3/6 | Channel 2/4 | Grow 4/4 | Calm 4/4

sylvan:
"They must be badly injured, or they'd have attacked us already. Look at all those bones."

"What happened here?' asks Ikari, even as he stuffs his ears with wax. Earplugs

Grand Lodge

Bardic Performance 8/10 rounds Kitsune Bard 2 |13/13 Hp | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +3 | Perception +4 |

Harpies?!? WOOHOO! I have never had the opportunity to use countersong in PFS before.

Countersong (Su):
At 1st level, a bard learns to counter magic effects that depend on sound (but not spells that have verbal components). Each round of the countersong he makes a Perform (keyboard, percussion, wind, string, or sing) skill check. Any creature within 30 feet of the bard (including the bard himself) that is affected by a sonic or language-dependent magical attack may use the bard's Perform check result in place of its saving throw if, after the saving throw is rolled, the Perform check result proves to be higher. If a creature within range of the countersong is already under the effect of a noninstantaneous sonic or language-dependent magical attack, it gains another saving throw against the effect each round it hears the countersong, but it must use the bard's Perform skill check result for the save. Countersong does not work on effects that don't allow saves. Countersong relies on audible components.

Onna moves to make certain everyone is within range of her voice.

Readied action {Harpy sings aggressively} Perform-Sing: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Dark Archive

Kitsune Sorcerer 3| HP: 17/17 | AC: 13 T: 13 FF: 10 CMD: 11 | F+2 R+4 W+4 +2 vs mind/poison | Init +3 | Perception +1, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 4/6; Vanishing 7/7; Magic Missile: 39/50; Infernal Healing 50/50

With a smirk, Itami hangs in the back of the group. So we have invaded a murderer's home! That's probably a predicament in and of itself for some here. Now the choice is do we kill them in their own homes, defenseless and injured, or let them free to continue murdering. Thanks to those goblins, I think these Harpies are in luck!

"Have you seen a large caravan pass by recently?" he adds to the question barrage.
________
Climb, DC 10: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || ||The Prince of Augustana || Mosquito Witch ||

Seeing that none of you seem interested in leaving, the one that hasn't spoken yet begins to sing the harpies song of captivation. Unfortunately for her, your Kitsune party finds Sionnach's song much more interesting. The harpy is dumbfounded as many of you simply ignore her song. "What sorcery is this!? GET OUT!"

You can tell that the harpies are hesitating now that their most powerful ability is ineffective. With their injuries, they want to avoid a fight, but they will fight to the death to defend their new home.

Wow, I've never used countersong either, but it pretty much completely defeats a harpy song.

Sovereign Court

N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2 | Panache: 3/4

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

"This is one reason I wasn't thrilled about this detour. Whoever attacked you must have stolen your eyesight as well, yes? Because we should very clearly not be the same individuals yet you attacked us. Your window to handle this peacefully has become much smaller. Shall we talk? Starting with what happened..." Juzo says rather plainly with an undertone of disdain giving the harpies one last chance to talk.

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

A thought occurs to her; "Unless, of course, these harpies recognize one of our merchant friends?" she asks, gesturing to Onna the Singing Dead Merchant.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || ||The Prince of Augustana || Mosquito Witch ||

"I have no idea who that is." she replies to Hiiragi.

"If you truly mean no harm, how about healing some of these injuries? Until, I don't trust you." she replies to Juzo.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: NA | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Smite Evil: 1/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 1/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Kenta eyes the creatures, knowing that many monsters are evil but since they aren't really attacking (just shrieking) he really has no clue. "Are you evil? Like I mean, do you eat babies or worship evil gods or something? I don't think we want to heal that kind of people."

He seems to have forgotten his detect evil ability, this situation is throwing him off!

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || ||The Prince of Augustana || Mosquito Witch ||

Let's see, INT 7 and a monster race...how much philosophy do you think they study?

"Evil? Sometimes we hunt to survive, sometimes we hunt for fun." she replies to Kenta.

They seem less hostile and more inclined to talk thanks to Juzo.

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

Int 7? If their Wisdom is higher than that, they're smarter than at least one of my PCs...

"That answer isn't particularly unusual," admits Hiiragi. "I think only an Erastilian would look down on hunting for fun...

...unless you're hunting harmless sentients, that is."

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: NA | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Smite Evil: 1/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 1/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Kenta thinks for a second, "Okay um... Oh yeah! One second, don't make quick movements please." He takes a hand off his sword and reaches it out towards the speaking harpy to help his focus, does she feel... evil? Remember to focus on the aura, not just what they look like.

Detect Evil used, huzzah! If not evil, he will heal them. If evil he will... well, we'll see I guess. :D

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

Hiiragi takes a moment to stow her flail. ...Mostly so that she can grab her bow without having to drop it first, should it come to combat.

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Kitsune Sorcerer 3| HP: 17/17 | AC: 13 T: 13 FF: 10 CMD: 11 | F+2 R+4 W+4 +2 vs mind/poison | Init +3 | Perception +1, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 4/6; Vanishing 7/7; Magic Missile: 39/50; Infernal Healing 50/50

I suppose ignorance of goblin behaviors are ultimately what saved those little wretches' lives. Heard a Varisian backwater called Sandpoint had goblins that worshiped evil gods AND ate babies. With tensions momentarily eased, Itami takes a seat on the floor to contemplate the complex ethical and moral dilemma of the preemptive slaughter of categorically evil beings.

The Exchange

active effects:
antiplague 1h
Male Kitsune Barbarian (urban, elemental kin) 1 / Cleric ('varisian' pilgrim) 1 | current AC 17 (18) T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMD 15 |Init +3 | Perc +5 | Rage 3/6 | Channel 2/4 | Grow 4/4 | Calm 4/4

Sylvan:
"They are thieves and murderers, as bad as or worse than the goblins. They have taken up a lair in this place in order to strike at travellers. Travellers like us. No civilised soul would mourn their passing."

Ikari grips his spear - but does not level it at the harpies.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || ||The Prince of Augustana || Mosquito Witch ||

Kenta detects a faint aura of evil from both harpies. They have more HD than I expected for this!

Sovereign Court

N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2 | Panache: 3/4

Juzo sits down with Itami.

"I don't expect this to go well but I am interested in just how it plays out."

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: NA | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Smite Evil: 1/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 1/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Sorry, just now able to post.

Hackles raising, Kenta immediately whips his sword up in a defensive position, both hands ready to strike with the big weapon. "FIENDS! YOU CAN NOT HIDE YOUR EVIL FROM ME! Surrender Now!"

If they surrender:
He quickly disarms them of weapons and berates them for being evil. He gives them the opportunity to turn over a new leaf, pledging themselves to no longer do evil. If they do that, but don't know how to really change their ways, he introduces them to a friendly priestess of Daikitsu who might have some suggestions as to turning over a new leaf. He will take their implements of war when he leaves.

If they don't surrender:
Um... initiative I guess?

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

Hiiragi jumps when Kenta's voice explodes. "By Daikitsu, I nearly grew another tail just now!"

Sovereign Court

N Male Kitsune Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevil) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 1 R: 8 W: 2 | Init: 9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Resources:
| Tricks: 5/5 | Mesmerist Spells: (1st): 2/2 | Panache: 3/4

"There it is. Ahem, shall we?" Juzo says staring sideways at Itami . He then turns to the harpies to check their response but begins casting Sleep anyways with his focus on one of the pair.

Dark Archive

Kitsune Sorcerer 3| HP: 17/17 | AC: 13 T: 13 FF: 10 CMD: 11 | F+2 R+4 W+4 +2 vs mind/poison | Init +3 | Perception +1, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 4/6; Vanishing 7/7; Magic Missile: 39/50; Infernal Healing 50/50

"We shall," Itami sighs. He slowly pulls his wand out, but remains seated. Might get a pot shot or two in before Juzo gets his spell off, keeps it fresh!

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || ||The Prince of Augustana || Mosquito Witch ||

"What do you mean "Surrender"!? We just want you to leave our home!" the harpy replies to Kenta, slightly confused by what he means.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: NA | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Smite Evil: 1/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 1/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Kent just looks at them and his new allies dumbfounded, Uh....

"So uh... I don't really know what to do. Any thoughts?"

Dark Archive

Kitsune Sorcerer 3| HP: 17/17 | AC: 13 T: 13 FF: 10 CMD: 11 | F+2 R+4 W+4 +2 vs mind/poison | Init +3 | Perception +1, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 4/6; Vanishing 7/7; Magic Missile: 39/50; Infernal Healing 50/50

"Consistency in your judgement would indicate that we should leave and let them independently repent for their transgressions; however, if you mean to do battle, let's have at it," Itami suggests with a little smirk, wand still in hand. "Unless the Daikitsun contingent has ideals they wish to uphold?" Religion truly is a twisted thing. On the one hand, the freedom to justify any action, on the other, a straitjacket to obey a given set of tenants. Maybe the Rahadoumi have the right idea...

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || ||The Prince of Augustana || Mosquito Witch ||

Just letting you know as this is essentially optional; there is a reason for exploring the Harpy lair, but it is not essential to do so, so this is really a free choice of "Do you want to fight harpies?" or "Do you want to ask to look around their cave?" (with diplomacy type stuff) or "Do you want to just keep on the journey through the desert?".

Grand Lodge

Female N Kitsune Cleric of Daikitsu 1/Primal Hunter 1 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 | 17/17 hp | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +5| Init +2 | Percep +7 | CMD 14

Hiiragi shrugs. ”Unless there are fox bones up there, the Daikitsun contingent prefers a ‘live and let live’ policy,” she says. ”No use risking our lives against people that don’t want a fight anyway.”

Grand Lodge

Bardic Performance 8/10 rounds Kitsune Bard 2 |13/13 Hp | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +6 | Init +3 | Perception +4 |

"Though, it would be nice to take a look around. I mean, we did climb all the way up here."

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Kitsune Paladin 2 | Mods: NA | HP: 22/22| AC/Tch/FF 18/12/16 | CMD 16 | F/R/W +8/+5/+7 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Smite Evil: 1/1, +1 Star Folio Re-Roll: 1/1 | LoH: 4/4, Dancing Lights: 3/3| Perc: +1 (LL), SM: +5 | Init: +2

Kenta nods at Itami's comment, "You are correct sir, thank you for the reminder."

He lowers his sword and makes to leave, adding a comment to the harpies, "fighting to protect yourself is fine. Fighting to take what is not yours, either things or life, is wrong. There is always a better way. I hope you can see that someday."

I'm fine with continuing with the primary mission.

151 to 200 of 356 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Zer0darkfire's 0-03 Murder on The Silken Caravan All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.