GM Silbeg's Academy of Secrets (Inactive)

Game Master Silbeg

Handouts and tactical


551 to 600 of 878 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

init:

Balik Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 3
Chak Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 4
Emberwik Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 2
Molly Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 7
Bubbles Init: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10 6
Chyvvom Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 1
devils init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 5

Chyvvom shakes his head. "Such barbarism. Not even willing to discuss a deal. What has the world come to?"

He glares at the party as a tiny bead of fire appears in his hand. He flicks it out at the party, and it detonates.

Balik Reflex, imp evasion: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35
Chak Reflex: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26 (evasion, +5 vs traps)
Emberwik Reflex: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Molly Reflex: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
Bubbles Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

fire: 15d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 3, 4, 2, 3, 4, 6, 4, 4, 1, 1, 2, 6, 3) = 54

Bubbles collapses next to Molly, scorched and dying. Illyana also has stopped breathing.

Chak, Emberwik, Balik is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes x2

Calling Hall 1:


  • x Chyvvom
  • => Emberwik
  • => Balik
  • => Chak
  • devils
  • Bubbles
  • Molly

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 112/112
Bubbles: -7/48
Chak: 124/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance]
Emberwik: 54/111
Molly: 44/96

Enemies:
Chyvvom:
Red:
Teal:
Pink:
Green:
Yellow:
Purple


Round to progress: 25 Sept 2019, 12:00 CDT (UTC-5)

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Balik sighs, moves to Bubbles and casts Cure Moderate Wounds on the helmet. CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1) + 3 = 5 healing.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 59/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

@Balik I can handle the healing for that fireball.

Emberwik casts the spell Mass Cure Light Wounds, then grows his wings and flaps up high.
Cure Light Wounds Mass: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
Emberwik: Cast Spell, Swift Action: Grow Wings, Fly up 30ft

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Balik nods as Emberwik casts his spell and swift acts into Snake Style. Instead of healing, he casts bone fists on himself!

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Chak steps up and starts tearing into the devils in front of him.

Heroism, power attack, studied target, crusader's edge. If the first devil drops, he won't have the studied target bonus against the second, so -3 to hit and damage.

+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 20 + 2 - 4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 20 + 2 - 4 + 3 + 2 = 41 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 12 + 3 + (6, 3) = 42 Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 1, 4, 2) = 15
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 15 + 2 - 4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 15 + 2 - 4 + 3 + 2 = 25 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 12 + 3 + (1, 1) = 28 Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 3, 3, 4) = 17
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 - 4 + 3 + 2 = 28 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 12 + 3 + (4, 1) = 37 Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 2, 6, 2) = 19
Bite (Secondary): 1d20 + 14 + 2 - 4 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 14 + 2 - 4 + 3 = 34 Damage: 1d3 + 3 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 4 + 3 = 13 Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 2, 3) = 13

1st and 3rd attacks are crit threats, not sure I am still auto-confirming at this point, so I'll roll them.

+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 20 + 2 - 4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 20 + 2 - 4 + 3 + 2 = 26 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 12 + 3 = 32

+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 2 - 4 + 3 + 2 = 29 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 12 + 3 = 26

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

Chak moves up to the devils, and is able to chop the head off of one in his first attack. He then proceeds to shred the other one quite easily.

Both "pop" when killed, as if they were summoned.

Red moves up and swings at Chak with its glaive.
Red with Glaive vs AC24: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 2 = 20

Teal then chops at Chak as well. It then steps back.
Teal with Glaive vs AC24: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 - 2 = 11
Teal with Glaive vs AC24: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 2 = 5

Yellow steps up to attack Molly. On its second attack, it opens a grievous wound on the archer, which continues to bleed!
Yellow with Glaive vs AC21: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 11 - 2 = 18
Yellow with Glaive vs AC21: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 2 = 21 slashing: 1d10 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 6 = 22

Purple moves up to slash at Molly with its glaive (since, apparently, she can be hit). Another wound is opened on Molly by the foul looking weapon. Unfortunately, Molly does not look well!
Yellow with Glaive vs AC21: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 2 = 23 slashing: 1d10 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 6 = 21

Bubbles, Molly is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes x2

Calling Hall 1:


  • x Chyvvom
  • x Emberwik
  • x Balik
  • x Chak
  • x devils
  • => Bubbles
  • => Molly

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 112/112
Bubbles: 45/48
Chak: 124/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance]
Emberwik: 68/111
Molly: 15/96

Enemies:
Chyvvom:
Red:
Teal:
Pink:
Green:
Yellow:
Purple


Round to progress: 26 Sept 2019, 12:00 CDT (UTC-5)

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

I am taking a 5 foot flying step south and full rounding the purple devil with my devil bane active. I am saving my dare dice to use on a Saving Throw if the contract devil forces me to do so. It explodes on a 7 or an 8. Bubbles is going to reach into my bag and pull out a syringe as a full round action.

I bet I can stay in this fight, just a bit longer.

Stop him from casting! I'll take out the small ones.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 33
Damage 1: 2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (1, 2) + (3, 2) + 12 = 20

Attack 2: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 = 32
Attack 2: 2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (2, 3) + (5, 4) + 12 = 26

Attack 3: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 ⇒ (2) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 = 12
Attack 3: 2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 5) + (2, 5) + 12 = 28

Attack 4: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 35
Attack 4: 2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (6, 2) + (6, 1) + 12 = 27

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 59/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

@Chak Yes, you are still confirming and still have devilbane.

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

Three of Molly's shots hit the devil, causing it to disappear into a puff of brimstone!

"Stop me from casting, little one? I think not." says Chyvvom, as he casts a spell. Three bolts of fire streak towards the archer.
Scorching Ray vs Touch AC 16: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (13) + 24 = 37 fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 2, 3) = 10
Scorching Ray vs Touch AC 16: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (7) + 24 = 31 fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 2, 1) = 14
Scorching Ray vs Touch AC 16: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (10) + 24 = 34 fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 3) = 11

Three bolts of fire hit Molly, and then her talisman explodes!
life's breath: 5d8 + 9 ⇒ (2, 2, 6, 3, 2) + 9 = 24

Molly realizes that she is still alive, and awake, but only just.

"You cannot do that again, little one, and I have plenty of spells."

Emberwik, Balik, Chak is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes x2

Calling Hall 2:


  • x Chyvvom
  • => Emberwik
  • => Balik
  • => Chak
  • x devils
  • D Bubbles
  • Molly

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 112/112
Bubbles: 45/48
Chak: 124/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance]
Emberwik: 68/111
Molly: 4/96

Enemies:
Chyvvom:
Red:
Teal:
Yellow:


Round to progress: 28 Sept 2019, 12:00 CDT (UTC-5)

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 59/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

"You may think you know mortals well, Chyvom. You may believe you have wisdom great beyond the cosmos itself." Emberwik says, floating forward and growing dark shadows around himself. "But I assure you of something you don't know." He smiles a wicked grin.

"The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow."

The shadows then burst from Emberwik as his spell completes, then suddenly Chak is flung forward at Chyvom at full speed!

What Happened?
Emberwik Fly 20ft forward, cast Shadow Evocation: Telekinetic Charge.
Telekinetic Charge
Shadow Evocation

@Chak For that to work, I need you to believe it worked and fail your will save.

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

I believe I can fly...

Power Attack, Heroism, Bane, Telekinetic Charge (nodachi attacks are good-aligned)
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 20 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 20 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 27 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 12 + (1, 1) + 2 = 28

He follows it up with a flurry of regular attacks.
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 20 - 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 20 - 4 + 2 + 2 = 36 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 12 + (2, 5) + 2 = 37
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 15 - 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 15 - 4 + 2 + 2 = 31 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 12 + (2, 4) + 2 = 32
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 10 - 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 - 4 + 2 + 2 = 15 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 12 + (5, 4) + 2 = 37
Bite (Secondary): 1d20 + 14 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 14 - 4 + 2 = 22 Damage: 1d3 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 4 = 9

First 2 attacks are crits if they hit.
Extra Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 12 + 2 = 33
Extra Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 12 + 2 = 29

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Balik moves up to the Red Deevil and vital strikes!
Vital strike, bone fist: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30 for 4d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6, 6, 2, 6) + 7 + 2 = 29 damage!

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

voluntarily failing save:

This is legal, per:
CRB 217 wrote:
Voluntarily Giving up a Saving Throw: A creature can voluntarily forego a saving throw and willingly accept a spell’s result. Even a character with a special resistance to magic can suppress this quality.

So, no matter how stupid it is, Chak can choose to fail.

order of events:

Now, technically, Chak does not have an immediate action as of the point in the order that Emberwik flings him.

What has to happen....
1) Emberwik delays
2) Chak delays (additional complication... it is not clear if you actually are not flatfooted after delaying your initial action, but we'll let this go).
3) Emberwik acts, flinging Chak
4) Chak takes his immediate
5) Chak takes his action.

With a different initiative order, it would make a larger difference.

As Chak flies forward, both red and teal slash at him!
red glaive vs AC22: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
teal glaive vs AC22: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 glaive slashing: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Plus bleed, and cursed wounds. CL check to heal Chak

Just realized that my post for the devil's earlier damage missed this... will hand wave it away.

Then Chyvvon gores him.
gore vs AC22: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (5) + 26 = 31 gore: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 1) + 7 = 10

Chak flies in, but misses with that attack. He does strike twice, with nasty results. Then Balik moves in and strikes the bearded devil.

Red drops steps back, and attacks Balik.
red glaive vs AC35: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
red glaive vs AC35: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Teal steps to flank Chak.
red glaive vs AC22: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 2 = 27glaive slashing: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
red glaive vs AC22: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21

Yellow then rushes in to flank Chak.

red glaive vs AC22: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 11 + 2 = 14

Molly is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes x2

Calling Hall 2:


  • x Chyvvom
  • x Balik
  • x Emberwik
  • x Chak [BLEED 2]
  • x devils
  • => Bubbles
  • => Molly

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 112/112
Bubbles: 45/48
Chak: 92/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance]
Emberwik: 68/111
Molly: 4/96

Enemies:
Chyvvom: -131
Red: -29
Teal:
Yellow:


Round to progress: 1 Oct 2019, 17:00 CDT (UTC-5)

The Exchange

Male Cassisian Angel Improved Familiar/14 | HP 48/48 | AC 21, TAC 11, FFAC 14, 7 CMD, 19 SR | Fort +10, +16 Reflex, +4 Will | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction | DR 5/cold iron or evil; Immune acid, cold, petrification, Resist 5 electricity 10, fire 10

Bubbles is going to ready an action to stab Molly with the syringe if she dies. Just in case.

Sensing that Molly is walking the red line, Bubbles starts to recite prayers to both bolster her courage and to distract her from the pain of the third degree burns that cover her body.

“As you uplift yourself and others through your noble strength and righteous grit, you shall not feel fear. Through the sweat of your trials he will see you, the Strong Man’s eyes shall recognize your power.”

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

I will full round attack the bearded devils. First I’ll take shots at red then move on to yellow if I pop it to clear the flank on Chak. I will add my dare dice to my third attack. If a 15 misses the red bearded devil but a 20 hits, I succeed because of my dare.

Ugh, I have...so many wounds. What’s that smell? Is that me? Oh gods I can see the bone in my leg!

Molly’s arms shake as she notches 4 arrows to keep the devils from hanging up on Balik and Chak.

“At least I don’t look like kids covered me with toilet paper!”

Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 24
Damage: 2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 3) + (3, 3) + 12 = 26

Attack 2: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 = 16
Damage: 2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (2, 3) + (1, 5) + 12 = 23

Attack 3: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 + 1d8 ⇒ (5) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 + (5) = 20
Damage: 2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 4) + (2, 1) + 12 = 24

Attack 4: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 25
Damage: 2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (3, 4) + (1, 4) + 12 = 24

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

Molly's first three shots take out the red devil, as her second shot misses. The dare is the only reason you hit #3 Her final shot goes in to yellow, but does not finish him.

He then steps back, and disappears into a puff of fire and brimstone.

Balik, Emberwik, Chak is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes x2

Calling Hall 3:


  • x Chyvvom
  • Balik
  • Emberwik
  • Chak [BLEED 2]
  • devils
  • Bubbles
  • Molly

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 112/112
Bubbles: 45/48
Chak: 92/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance, BLEED 2]
Emberwik: 68/111
Molly: 4/96

Enemies:
Chyvvom: -131
Teal:
Yellow: -19


Round to progress: 2 Oct 2019, 17:00 CDT (UTC-5)

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 59/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

Emberwik flies over to Molly and hits her with a Cure Serious Wounds spell.
Cure Serious Wounds: 3d8 + 12 ⇒ (6, 7, 6) + 12 = 31

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Chak tries to determine what Chyvvom's action was: Spellcraft: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (14) + 20 = 34

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

Chak:
greater teleport

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

"It seems our adversary, foe, and enemy has has taken his leave, scrammed, and vamoosed. He has teleported."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Daring Persistence: 1d2 ⇒ 2

“Be on your guard. This place is not big, he must be somewhere close by.”

I hope this is the case. I will not be trapped here by his cowardice.

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

"Aye, does 'e not have tha option of goin' anywhere 'e wants?" Balik looks around, cautiously.

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

For the moment, Chak decides to deal with the foes in front of him.

Study Teal. Start attacking yellow. Add +3 to attack and damage after yellow drops.

Power attack, heroism, bane
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 20 - 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 20 - 4 + 2 + 2 = 23 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 12 + (6, 3) + 2 = 35
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 15 - 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 15 - 4 + 2 + 2 = 32 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 12 + (1, 4) + 2 = 38Crit Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 12 + 2 = 26
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 10 - 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 - 4 + 2 + 2 = 20 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 12 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 12 + (2, 6) + 2 = 36
Bite (Secondary): 1d20 + 14 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 14 - 4 + 2 = 19 Damage: 1d3 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 4 = 8

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

With his first two cuts, Chak fells yellow, and then he turns to teal... hitting him twice, but he does not drop.

Teal then drops his glaive, and attacks Chak with two claws. Unfortunately for him, he misses twice.
claws vs AC22: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
claws vs AC22: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Molly, Bubbles is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes x2

Calling Hall 3:


  • x Chyvvom
  • xBalik
  • x Emberwik
  • x Chak [BLEED 2]
  • x devils
  • => Bubbles
  • => Molly

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 112/112
Bubbles: 45/48
Chak: 92/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance, BLEED 2]
Emberwik: 68/111
Molly: 35/96

Enemies:
Chyvvom: -131
Teal: -50


Round to progress: 3 Oct 2019, 17:00 CDT (UTC-5)

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Molly launches her arrows into the teal Bearded Devil.

"His boss will want to keep him here. What was his name again?"

Bubbles, help me out please.

1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 37
2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 3) + (2, 5) + 12 = 27

1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 = 33
2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (6, 4) + (4, 5) + 12 = 31

1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 ⇒ (19) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 = 29
2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (3, 1) + (4, 3) + 12 = 23

1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 23
2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (1, 4) + (5, 4) + 12 = 26

The Exchange

Male Cassisian Angel Improved Familiar/14 | HP 48/48 | AC 21, TAC 11, FFAC 14, 7 CMD, 19 SR | Fort +10, +16 Reflex, +4 Will | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction | DR 5/cold iron or evil; Immune acid, cold, petrification, Resist 5 electricity 10, fire 10

Bubbles will start Detecting Evil.

"His name was Lorthact. He must be powerful to have a contract devil wrapped around his fingers."

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

I will need to know which direction Bubbles is detecting evil in.

Bubbles:

Evil is in your vision... 2 more rounds to pinpoint.
Of course, this is an evil plane.

Molly launches a flurry of arrows at teal, "popping" it.

Then, Molly and Emberwik see Chyvvom once more, on the balcony the next room!

He launches a trio of fiery bolts at Molly again!
fire vs touch AC16: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (2) + 24 = 26
fire vs touch AC16: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (4) + 24 = 28
fire vs touch AC16: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (5) + 24 = 29 fire!: 12d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 3, 4, 4, 1, 3, 3, 4, 5, 5, 2) = 38

All three bolts hit the Archer, knocking her unconscious! She then falls to the ground, unable to sustain her flight!
falling: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8
Bubbles can make an acrobatic check to reduce this, or a fly check if he has flight to remain in the air.

on flight:

Checking the fly spell, it lets you down softly if the duration ends (or it is dispelled). However, it says nothing about a failed fly check, or falling unconscious, letting you down softly.

Emberwik:

You hear a voice that only you can hear. "Are you to save her, you who deals with devils but has sold his soul to Zon-Kuthon? I could save her, if you wish. But it will cost you."

Chak bleeds as Molly falls.

Chak, Emberwik, Balik is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes x2

Calling Hall 3:


  • x Chyvvom
  • => Balik
  • => Emberwik
  • => Chak [BLEED 2]
  • x devils
  • x Bubbles [DETECTING EVIL]
  • x Molly [DYING, -11]

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 112/112
Bubbles: 45/48
Chak: 92/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance, BLEED 2]
Emberwik: 68/111
Molly: -11/96

Enemies:
Chyvvom: -131
Teal: -50


Round to progress: 4 Oct 2019, 17:00 CDT (UTC-5)

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 59/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

"Must you keep insulting me with a worst of both worlds offer?" Emberwik asks back to Chyvom. He floats back to the ground and casts his final Greater Path of Glory. "I shall call forth my lord's power to prove to you why I must decline."

What Happened
Emberwik Land, Cast Greater Path of Glory, recover 5hp.
Mollly Recover 5hp on your next round's finish.

What Emberwik has left:

Staff of Fire Charges Left 8/10
1st Level Spells Remaining 6/8
2nd Level Spells Remaining 1/8
3rd Level Spells Remaining 2/8
4th Level Spells Remaining 0/8
5th Level Spells Remaining 2/5
6th Level Spells Remaining 1/3

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

Emberwik:

Advanced Unique Contract Devil.
Outsider(evil), devil, lawful, evil extraplanar
Resistant to non-good weapons, immune to fire and poison, resist acid and cold. High SR

Contract devils can observe (scry) anyone with whom they have a contract. A contract devil can also create a contract, upon which the mortal must sign its true name of its own free will. This contract can grant up to three wishes, usable immediately, or at any time in the future, by calling on the devil.

With his spell, Molly and Emberwik heal a little bit.

Chak, Balik is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes x2

Calling Hall 3:


  • x Chyvvom
  • => Balik
  • => Emberwik
  • => Chak [BLEED 2]
  • x devils
  • x Bubbles [Flying +20’, DETECT EVIL]
  • x Molly [UNCONSCIOUS]

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 112/112
Bubbles: 45/48
Chak: 90/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance, BLEED 2]
Emberwik: 73/111
Molly: -6/96

Enemies:
Chyvvom: -131


Round to progress: 4 Oct 2019, 17:00 CDT (UTC-5)

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Balik looks around! "Where's the deevil gone t', laddies?!?"

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Chak looks over at the spell Emberwik cast and sees Molly's wounds slowly mend.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (7) + 20 = 27

"Too slow," the tengu declares as he marches over to where Molly is.

He pushes a button in his wrist sheath and a scroll drips into his hand which he reads. Molly's wounds close instantly.

scroll of heal. Molly heals 110 hp.

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

falling damage, Bubbles: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5 Heals with the path of glory
caster level check for healing: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22 works!

Balik saw the bolts of fire that hit Molly, and their source is through the door up on the balcony

[ooc}Molly may act, though she is prone, and has dropped her bow[/ooc]

Balik, Molly is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes x2

Calling Hall 3:


  • x Chyvvom
  • => Balik
  • x Emberwik
  • x Chak
  • xdevils
  • => Bubbles [DETECT EVIL]
  • => Molly

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 112/112
Bubbles: 45/48
Chak: 95/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance]
Emberwik: 73/111
Molly: 96/96

Enemies:
Chyvvom: -131


Round to progress: 7 Oct 2019, 17:00 CDT (UTC-5)

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Picking up my bow and standing up.

Molly's eyes slowly open as she regains consciousness. She looks haggard and as she stands up she has to steady herself on her bow.

"That was...a good shot. From behind me...well played...Chyvvom."

I think I have a headache.

The Exchange

Male Cassisian Angel Improved Familiar/14 | HP 48/48 | AC 21, TAC 11, FFAC 14, 7 CMD, 19 SR | Fort +10, +16 Reflex, +4 Will | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction | DR 5/cold iron or evil; Immune acid, cold, petrification, Resist 5 electricity 10, fire 10

Yes, you do.

Bubbles nudges Molly to encourage her to continue. As he takes is place on his friend's he brushes the hair from her eyes.

"The Strongman's blessings be upon you Chak Yuen Chen...and Emberwik, chosen of Zon-Kuthon.

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

"Ah-ha! There's the deevil!"

Balik gives the old deevil the EVIL EYE! -2 To Saves, WilL DC 18, 10 rounds fail, 1 round success! He then moves closer to the deevil!

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

will DC18: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24
Chyvvom moves back, and throws three bolts of fire at the ugly monk.

ray vs TAC29: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (4) + 24 = 28
ray vs TAC29: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (8) + 24 = 32
ray vs TAC29: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (5) + 24 = 29 fire: 8d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 3, 1, 3, 1, 4, 4) = 23

Balik, Emberwik, Chak, Molly is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes x2

Calling Hall 4:


  • x Chyvvom
  • => Balik
  • => Emberwik
  • => Chak
  • => Bubbles [DETECT EVIL]
  • => Molly

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 89/112
Bubbles: 45/48
Chak: 95/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance]
Emberwik: 73/111
Molly: 96/96

Enemies:
Chyvvom: -131


Round to progress: 10 Oct 2019, 8:00 CDT (UTC-5)

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 59/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

Emberwik expands the path out of the door, and flies up through the balcony area towards Chyvom and Balik's battle. Now that Chyvom is cornered, Emberwik uses the shadows to once again send his ally face-first into combat!

What Happened
Emberwik Fly 20ft up and 20ft towards open doorway. Swift Action Path of Glory, Standard cast spell Shadow Evocation -> Telekinetic Charge on Balik sending him flying at Chyvom.
Balik Should you choose to fail the will save and believe in the shadows, get flung up to Chyvom and get an immediate attack against the devil. Start your next turn adjacent to him.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

I'm flying up to the balcony and will ready an action to shot Chyvvom if and when he casts a spell. I'll roll it in a spoiler for convenience but if you want to roll it yourself that's fine. I'm fatigued for 5 more rounds.

Molly jumps up and lands on the balcony. She readies her bow to support the melee combatants if she can.

Readied Attack:

Attack: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 23
Damage: 2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 6) + (3, 5) + 12 = 30
Well, that's rough.

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Balik smiles at the deevil as he glides toward him!
Balik Immediate Attack, Bonefists: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 18 + 2 = 33 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 7 + 2 = 12 damage!

Since he's there, he decides to flurry and spend a ki for an extra attack!
Flurry! Bonefists: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (11) + 19 = 30 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6, 5) + 7 + 2 = 20 damage!
Flurry! Bonefists: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (11) + 19 = 30 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2, 6) + 7 + 2 = 17 damage!
Flurry! Bonefists: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (7) + 19 = 26 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4) + 7 + 2 = 14 damage!
Flurry! Bonefists: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 7 + 2 = 11 damage!
Flurry! Bonefists: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5, 3) + 7 + 2 = 17 damage!
Flurry! Bonefists: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5, 3) + 7 + 2 = 17 damage!

"Eat m'fists, deevil!"

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Chak decides he need a better way to move around and uses a scroll to enable him to fly.

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

As Balik moves in, a contract whips out...

binding contract vs AC35: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (4) + 21 = 25

and misses him.

Chak hits twice
will post later with his turn

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

"Enough of you!" Chyvvom says to the monk that is in his face.
gore vs AC35: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (5) + 26 = 31
binding contract vs AC35: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (14) + 21 = 35 binding contract: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 grab vs CMD37: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (12) + 32 = 44 impale!: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 6, 4, 3) + 10 = 28
binding contract vs AC33: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (6) + 21 = 27

Balik is impaled upon one of the contracts that are hanging from Chyvvom's shoulders!

Balik, Emberwik, Chak, Molly is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes x2

Calling Hall 5:


  • x Chyvvom
  • => Balik [GRAPPLED]
  • => Emberwik
  • => Chak
  • => Bubbles []
  • => Molly

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 54/112
Bubbles: 45/48
Chak: 95/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance]
Emberwik: 73/111
Molly: 96/96

Enemies:
Chyvvom: -168


Round to progress: 12 Oct 2019, 8:00 CDT (UTC-5)

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

"Ack! Lawyers are th'worst, ye great buffon ova deevil!" Balik coughs!

And then he attacks. Ki point spent to add an attack!

Flurry, Grappled, Bone Fist: 1d20 + 19 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 19 - 2 = 35 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5, 1) + 7 + 2 = 15 damage!
Flurry, Grappled, Bone Fist: 1d20 + 19 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 19 - 2 = 37 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3, 5) + 7 + 2 = 17 damage!
Flurry, Grappled, Bone Fist: 1d20 + 19 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 19 - 2 = 33 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 7 + 2 = 14 damage!
Flurry, Grappled, Bone Fist: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 14 - 2 = 20 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5, 5) + 7 + 2 = 19 damage!
Flurry, Grappled, Bone Fist: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 14 - 2 = 31 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2, 6) + 7 + 2 = 17 damage!
Flurry, Grappled, Bone Fist: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 2 = 20 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (4, 5) + 7 + 2 = 18 damage!
Flurry, Grappled, Bone Fist: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 2 = 26 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5, 6) + 7 + 2 = 20 damage!

Flurry, Grappled, Bone Fist, Crit confirmation: 1d20 + 19 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 19 - 2 = 20 for 2d6 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6, 5) + 7 + 2 = 20 additional damage!

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Chak flies up into the face of the devil. Double move

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 59/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

@Balik Crusader's Edge automatically confirms crits against evil outsiders.

Emberwik expands the Path of Glory to continue towards him, outside the door. Having little else for options now, he draws his Intensified Metamagic Rod and moves onto the Path to recover some health.

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

With his final blow, Balik finishes off Chyvvom, who ignites into an inferno of flame. When the flames go down, you see that all of his contracts have burned.

Molly:

The summoning circle in the center of the room begins to glow brightly, thrumming with vast reserves of power.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

It might not be open for long! I don’t want to be trapped here. I will not be stuck in this prison! This has to work.

With a way out seemingly presenting itself for a moment Molly loses her cool. She is quickly flies down and grabs Illia’s burned body then moves into the circle.

“The gold circle is doing a ‘Woooom’ thing. It’s time to go!”

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 59/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

"About time. Between this and Pangolais, I've had enough of academies." Emberwik takes flight and also begins to leave.

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

Molly quickly flies through into the summoning circle, with Illia's corpse.

Molly:

As you step into the circle, you see nothing but a flash of light.

As your vision returns, you realize that you are standing outside of the Hall of Wards. As you stand there, you notice the crowd standing there watching are as stunned as you are. Slowly, one at a time, they start clapping!

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

Emberwik:

Molly disappears as soon as she enters the circle!

551 to 600 of 878 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Silbeg's Academy of Secrets All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.