GM Silbeg's Academy of Secrets

Game Master Silbeg

Handouts and tactical


401 to 450 of 825 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

"Open the door, I am ready."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Molly stops herself and grabs a small scrollbox that is tied to her hip. She pulls three scrolls out of it and shoves them in her pack before offering it to Huritt.

"Here's something you might use, it's an Insightful Scroll Case. It allows you to activate the scrolls that are inside of it without having to actually pull them out. It saves magic users some time. I don't really need it, my spellcasting is...limited, so it you want you can hold onto it while we are in here."

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Balik spends two minutes hitting himself with his CLW wand. 10 charges for 50 pts of healing.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice
Balik Ulfenssen wrote:
Balik spends two minutes hitting himself with his CLW wand. 10 charges for 50 pts of healing.

You do need to roll that...

CLWs: 10d8 + 10 ⇒ (4, 5, 2, 2, 3, 4, 1, 4, 3, 3) + 10 = 41
Wow... that's a bad roll!

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Assuming that Chak has taken the amulet now. I would be surprised if anyone wanted the cloak.

This room is dark, moist, and rank with the smell of sweat, mildew, and iron. Desks sit in even, tiered rows facing the southern end of the room, where thick metal chains hang from the slate-covered wall.

A woman stands, bound in those very chains. She is recognized by the Pathfinders as Illia Ean, the Cerulean Society thief that breached the Hall of Wards before they did.

She looks rather badly beaten. "Please, PLEASE!" she cries out. "You have to free me! I don't care about the stupid contest, just please free me!"

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

As you're GM, I encourage you to keep up your bad roll streak.

Balik heals himself with the wand, then slips it back in his belt.

He looks over Chak's shoulder at the bound woman. "Ach, lass. How'd ye come to be chained up then?"

Grand Lodge

detect magic on everything and everyone in the room.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Molly walks into the room and examines the chains that are binding the woman to the wall.

"Hello again Illia. We will free you from these chains as soon as we know that it is safe to do so. We will not leave you in this place. I know that this might be hard, but while I find the best way to free you, can you answer the question of who put you here?"

Bubbles, rely this message to the party if you please. Thank you.

General Perception Check: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19

The Exchange

Male Cassisian Angel Improved Familiar/14 | HP 48/48 | AC 21, TAC 11, FFAC 14, 7 CMD, 19 SR | Fort +10, +16 Reflex, +4 Will | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction | DR 5/cold iron or evil; Immune acid, cold, petrification, Resist 5 electricity 10, fire 10

Bubbles telepathically relays Molly's concerns.

Molly wishes to remind you that this woman has been here for a day, maybe two. In that time her mind might have been broken much like the mage. We must free her but we should be on our guard. She also worries that freeing prisoners may alert the jailer of this place.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

"It was... it was... the tentacle woman!" Illia cries out. "She did horrible things to me! Please let it end!" she sobs.

"No more! Not the tentacles again! No, please, for all the gold in the First Vault! Let it end!"

No one sees anything out of the ordinary, other than her.

First round of detect magic... there are auras in the room

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

"Tentacles? Aye, lass, I had a weekend like that once. Ne'er date an awakened octopode, lass. 'Tain't a good idea." He moves in and examines the chains to see if they're normal or enchanted. Detect magic on the chains.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

it will take 3 rounds to pinpoint auras, Huritt is on 2, Balik on 1

”What are you doing?” cries the woman. ”You don’t understand. It was the tentacle woman, she did things. If you cannot free me then fee me forever. I cannot live like this!

“She will come back. She will do things to me. Horrible things. You don’t know where those things will go or where they have Ben! The touching! Why will you not free me?”

The woman is growing more and more frantic.

The Exchange

Male Cassisian Angel Improved Familiar/14 | HP 48/48 | AC 21, TAC 11, FFAC 14, 7 CMD, 19 SR | Fort +10, +16 Reflex, +4 Will | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction | DR 5/cold iron or evil; Immune acid, cold, petrification, Resist 5 electricity 10, fire 10

Molly, it is your duty to break the chains of the downtrodden. Even if she does double cross you, that is her decision. What will you decide? What would the Strongman do?

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

I can't lose another person to this place. I must act. I will dispel her fears. I will prove myself stronger than her tormentors.

You need not fear the creatures that haunt these halls. Your chains will be gone, you will be set free.

Molly's eyes glow fueled by the fire of determination. Adreneline surges through her body as she grabs the chains and begins to pull them apart with her bear hands.

Kurgess, witness my deeds!

Strength Check to break the chains: 1d20 + 1d8 + 1d8 + 1d8 + 5 + 5 ⇒ (14) + (7) + (8) + (6) + 5 + 5 = 45

If a 24 fails to break the chains but a 45 Str check succeeds, I complete my dare.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

You do complete your dare
Molly moves up, and with an incredible feat of strength, breaks the chains the bind Illia! The woman surges forward, hugging Molly. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" she says, hysterically. "You have saved me!"

Huritt & Balik:

The chains were not magical, but she does have about 8 magic auras on her

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

"Most impressive, dear Molly." Emberwik says, surprised at how effectively she was able to shatter chains, the very symbol of his lord and master.

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Balik pats her on the shoulder. "Now, ye should tell us about the tentacle woman, eh?"

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Daring Persistence: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Molly’s knees buckle a bit from the fatigue that washes over her and the force of Illia’s embrace. Her face gets bright red and she leans slightly away and looks towards the others for help.

Oh gosh, please lady, I just, I don’t wanna...Mal would be so mad if she.... No no, she would just be annoyed and tell me to deal with it. ‘You freed her so let her show you some gratitude. Loosen up.’ she’d say. I guess it’s been too long since I’ve been home.

Her face still the color of a beet and continuing to feel very uneasy, Molly leans back in and whispers to Illia.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get us both out of her. We are all going home soon.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Sorry, missed that I had lost a post... here goes!

"Home! " exclaims Illia to Molly, her tears belying her tough exterior. "Yes, please take me home! I don't want to win... I just want to go home!"

The woman jumps when Balik touches her. "She... she... she looks like a woman... with tentacles. He used them... to hurt me... Please don't make me remember what she did to me!" the woman bursts out in tears. "Just, please. No.. not there... please, no!!"

She grabs on to Molly again, this time for support, and cries into the archer's shoulder.

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Chak tries to judge the situation.

including studied target
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 25 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 25 + 3 = 41

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (2) + 26 = 28

Balik's face softens. "Aye, lass, no one will make ye do anythin' ye donna wanna do. Let's see if we ken find ye an exit, eh?"

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Why not, I’ll give it a shot. If a 24 fails but a 30 succeeds I complete my dare.

Molly continues to blush, looking more and more uncomfortable as the woman cries into her shoulder. While she most likely hides this from Illia, she does a poor job of concealing this from the rest of the group. Illia looks to have struck a nerve of sorts.

Knowledge Planes: 1d20 + 6 + 1d8 ⇒ (18) + 6 + (6) = 30

Bluff to look Tough: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Ughh, could someone please do something. I don’t know how to help this lady. I couldn’t help Mal. I couldn’t do anything.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Molly:
You quickly realize that there is not enough to go on with that description. The list of outsiders with tentacles is immense... many demons, devils, daemons, qlippoths, or even proteans fit the bill... and that is assuming "she" wasn't a shapeshifter of some sort. You would really need to have a bit more to go on.

You do think that if you were to research in the library across the hall, you could probably get a better match.

Sorry...

Illlia calms down some, and says, "I can help you. I have no desire to stay in this place. The faster we get out of here, the better."

Balik,Chak:
She is scared of something... enough that she truly no longer cares about winning. You are pretty sure that she will do whatever she thinks is necessary to survive/

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Knowledge Planes: 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (6) + 30 = 36

"Are you at all injured, madam?" Emberwik inquires.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Emberwik, upon hearing the incredibly vague description of this monstrosity, turns around to face the library across the hall.
"I will conduct some research and see if I can learn anything of this creature she speaks of. If anyone wishes to join me, they are most certainly welcome." He heads into the library to begin searching for answers about this strange creature.

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Chak, being fascinated with libraries, decides to join Emberwik.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

A check such as profession librarian or researcher would be appropriate. Failing that, a simple INT check.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Emberwik decides against the idea.

"On second thought, we are on a contest timer. Forget the study; I can probably discern it when we see it."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

"I'm never one to turn away from learning what lies ahead but...umm, if we want to know stuff quickly can just ask Kurgess. Through Bubbles, the Strong Man can answer six questions once a week. He's never let me down before and it will only take 10 minutes."

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

"Aye lads and lasses, I s'pect we'll see yer tentacled monster soon 'nough. Best t'find the poor lass here a way out 'fore she sees anythin' more traumatic, eh?" Balik moves back into the corridor and looks fer an exit.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Which door next?

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

"If you wish to get started on that Molly, I will go peak through the next door."

Emberwik shifts back into his shadow form and slips under the next door to peek at what lies on the other side.

Door #4.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

“The trick has saved me a few times already, but if everyone wants to move I understand.

Knowing that casting the spell takes a while and to interrupt it would waste a potentially valuable resource, Molly instead take her hat off and places it on Illia’s head.

“This cap has protected me from many evil creatures and their magic. If you keep this with you, I promise that you will make it out of here.

If Illia accepts the hat, she will gain a +2 resistance bonus to her saves and a +2 deflection bonus to her armor class from Bubbles’ protection aura.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

"Thank you, Molly is it?" says Illia. "The sooner I am out of here, the better."

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Emberwik slides under the door.

Emberwik:
The overpowering stench of potent alchemical and arcane reagents fills this room, the cluttered surfaces of which are piled with half-full beakers, alembics, and retorts, each holding what appears to be a different bodily fluid.

In the room, working at the bench, is a beautiful Chelaxian woman. She turns to look at Emberwik. "So, what do we have here? An ifrit is it? How charming. What have you come to offer me, flowing under my door like you did?"

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Emberwik enters the room, and reverts to his normal form once again, opening the door to allow his allies in. "I sense an ongoing theme about captives in this place." He then turns to the Chelaxian woman. "That is a good question, madam. Are you a captive, or do you remain here of your own will and volition?"

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Molly nods in affirmation at Illia and moves toward the the hallway as she hears Emberwik’s voice, thinking he is discussing something with the group. Seeing everyone else standing in the hallway she freezes and holds a hand up to Illia, motioning her to stop.

Who is he talking to?

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Balik strolls in the open door after Emberwik. "Aye now, what's this then?"

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice
Balik Ulfenssen wrote:
Balik strolls in the open door after Emberwik. "Aye now, what's this then?"

The door is not open... he used gaseous form, effectively, to go under.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

”Why, that is an interesting question.” she says. ”I would have to say that I am. Why do you ask?”

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

I believe Chak looked for traps earlier. If that is the case he will try to open the door.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Emberwik bows to the lady. "I am but a follower of the shadows. My colleagues and I are here as part of a trial of willpower. As the other doors held those bound captive by some means, seeing another person here would let me wonder if all the rooms are as such."

Emberwik tries to open the door again and let everyone else in. "Seeing as you are quite formal, I believe it would be fair to talk. May I be as honored as to know your name?"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (10) + 21 = 31

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

The door is opened, and the rest of the team moves in.
"A follower of shadows... interesting." says the woman. "And one that asks for a name without giving his own. One wonders about what he asks, given that."

Emberwik, what were you trying to do with your diplomacy check?

I have moved Chak and Balik in, as they have stated they are moving in. Illia is staying with Molly.

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

"Welp, lass, they call me Balik, tho' they call me other names, too. Some a'em ain't exactly nice ones, neither." Balik drawls.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Just trying to improve attitude before dropping the squad in, hoping to get her to Friendly at least.

"You may call me Emberwik, madam."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Molly will move into the hallway, but will motion to Illia to stay quiet.

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

I will be at gencon from Wednesday to Monday. I shall return!

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

”Very well, I accept the trade. ” she says. ”My name is Marijkal, and as you guessed, I am a captive to Chyvvom. I am contractually obligated to be his lover.

“So, having this information, what will you do with it, I wonder?”

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

"You signed a contract t'be a devil's lover, eh? What brought ye to that idea, I wonder!"

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

"You don't happen to have a copy, duplicate or reproduction of said contract do you? I have used my keen eyes to find loopholes, technicalities and means of escape in a devil's contract before." Actually true. There is a scenario where you get to do this.

401 to 450 of 825 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Silbeg's Academy of Secrets All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.