GM Silbeg's Academy of Secrets

Game Master Silbeg

Handouts and tactical


451 to 500 of 819 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

"Unfortunately, I do not have my copy of the contract. Chyvvom has both copies." she says. "As for why, there were reasons. They seemed good reasons when I signed the contract.

"In any case, the contract is sound. There are no loopholes. Chyvvom is far too clever for that."

I played that scenario with my Asmodean Inquisitor who is both an auditor and barrister

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 50/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Molly moves closer to the doorway but is wary of what is inside. She waves her hands to get Huritt's attention and silently mouths words to try to keep whatever is inside the room from noticing her.

"What's going on?"

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

"That is most unfortunate then. Perhaps he will suffer a serious incident someday that may cause the contract to fracture." Emberwik says, bowing politely. "In any case, we should resume moving else where. If we find this 'Chyvvom', perhaps we will bring you up."

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Molly to pass information DC15: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
Marijkal to intercept: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (11) + 23 = 34

"Your friends were going to try and help free me from Chyvvom. However, they do not appear to really mean it, and are going to abandon me here. Oh, well... I am sure that Chyvvom will appreciate me delivering you to him."

She then transforms from her appearance of a beautiful woman into that of a "tentacle woman"!

init:

Balik Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 4
Chak Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 2
Emberwik Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 6
Molly Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 5
Bubbles Init: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8 7
Marijkal init: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24 1
Illia init: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 3

She then reaches out at Emberwik with her tentacle. "Foolish mortal, why would Chyvvom ever give you my contract?"
tentacle vs FFAC20: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21
tentacle vs FFAC20: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (10) + 20 = 30 tentacle: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
grab vs CMD21: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (18) + 26 = 44
claw vs AC18: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (15) + 22 = 37 claw: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (7, 8) + 7 = 22
claw vs AC18: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (5) + 22 = 27 claw: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (4, 7) + 7 = 18

"Perhaps I will just bring you to him instead!"

Chak is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes!

Labratory Round 1:


  • x Marijkal
  • => Chak
  • Illia
  • Balik
  • Molly
  • Emberwik
  • Bubbles

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 107/112
Bubbles: 48/48
Chak: 92/100
Emberwik: 59/111
Hurrit: 95/95
Molly: 85/96
Riddywhipple: 47/47

Enemies:
Marijkal:


Round to progress: 12 Aug 2019, 17:00 CDT (UTC-6)

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

"If you cannot handle me, you would have never had a chance at him!" laughs Marijkal.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Accidentally deleted post cause I am tired and thought I was deleting a different one.
Emberwik coughs up blood. "I was hoping to kill him and take the contract, but now I am having second thoughts."

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

I'm assuming see invisibility and protection from evil are no longer active at this point. If more has expired I might do something different.

Chak studies the woman and them moves around Emberwick before slashing at the lady.

+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (15) + 23 = 38 Damage: 1d10 + 28 ⇒ (4) + 28 = 32
Confirm: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (5) + 23 = 28 Damage: 1d10 + 28 ⇒ (1) + 28 = 29

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

I'll double check durations tonight, but the 10mins per level should definitely still be up
Chak cuts into the woman(?), but while his strike was true, it could have been a little more true. Chak's blade cannot get a full bite into the woman's rubbery flesh, and it appears that she is not hampered by holding on to Emberwik!

Illia sems to suddenly realize who the team were talking to. She realizes that Bubbles is sitting on her head, and screams out. "Take these and let me go!" as she quickly draws her short sword and attacks the familiar!

short sword vs FFAC14: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32 stabby: 1d6 + 2 + 7d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (1, 5, 6, 1, 6, 4, 3) = 32
short sword vs FFAC14: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22 stabby: 1d6 + 2 + 7d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (5, 6, 4, 2, 3, 1, 6) = 30

Molly hears the empathic cries of pain from her familar, as the two stabs cause terrible wounds to Bubbles, who falls to the floor, dying!

Balik, Molly, Emberwik, Bubbles[dying] is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes!

Labratory Round 1:


  • x Marijkal
  • x Chak
  • x Illia
  • Balik
  • Molly
  • Emberwik
  • Bubbles [Dying]

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 107/112
Bubbles: -4/48 [Dying]
Chak: 92/100
Emberwik: 59/111
Hurrit: 95/95
Molly: 85/96
Riddywhipple: 47/47

Enemies:
Marijkal: -22


Round to progress: 13 Aug 2019, 12:00 CDT (UTC-6)

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

"Great treasonous devils! I'm beginnin' t'think we oughta jus' kill anyone we come across in this place! Curse ye academia!" Balik cries with a quick fist to the academic gods.

He steps forward and flurries on the devil-octopus-woman! "Woman! Ye awaken unnatural urges in me loins! Take this!" 1 ki pt spent to add an attack! Using Stunning Fist on the first shot, Fort Save DC 22!

Flurry of Blows!: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (12) + 19 = 31 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 2) + 7 = 12 damage!
Flurry of Blows!: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (2) + 19 = 21 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 2) + 7 = 15 damage!
Flurry of Blows!: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (15) + 19 = 34 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 4) + 7 = 15 damage!
Flurry of Blows!: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 3) + 7 = 14 damage!
Flurry of Blows!: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 3) + 7 = 12 damage!
Flurry of Blows!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 6) + 7 = 16 damage!
Flurry of Blows!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 6) + 7 = 16 damage!

"Hit the foul wo-devil in 'er suckers, Chak! Yer King commands ye!" Swift action and ki pt spent to add +3 inspiring courage to Chak for 7 rounds!

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Emberwik looks over is captor, trying to recollect anything and everything he may have learned of her species. In particular, what is her tolerance to fire.
Knowledge Planes: 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (6) + 30 = 36

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 50/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

I'm moving and using my standard to activate a boon to give my weapon Bane vs devils for 1 minute.

Molly hears the telepathic screams as Bubbles hits the floor. She doesn't know if he is alive or dead but she knows that Emberwik needs help right now. She moves across the room and is paralyzed by indecision.

Illia, how could you? What do I do? I can't lose Bubbles but Emberwik is in so much trouble! Kurgess, help me!

Her bow pulses with a golden glow and it thrums in her hands. At the edge of her hearing Molly thinks she hears a voice issue a command and she shakes away the water in her eyes. As she notches an arrow she calls out.

I understand. Chak, Balik, the rogue is hostile. Be wary.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3
Balik Ulfenssen wrote:

"Great treasonous devils! I'm beginnin' t'think we oughta jus' kill anyone we come across in this place! Curse ye academia!" Balik cries with a quick fist to the academic gods.

"For the first time we are beginning to speak logic." Emberwik cracks a joke between fits of coughing up blood, still trying to recall what he may know about this creature that has him in a lockdown.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Marijkal Fort DC22: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25
Balik lays on a flurry of smackdown, though only his first and third attacks actually hit Marijkal. She is not stunned by the assault, and it also does not seem that his attacks do much to her.

Emberwik:

She is a Handmaiden Devil, otherwise known as a Gylou. They are medium outsiders (devil, evil, extraplanar, lawful).

Emberwik does recall that like many powerful devils, they are immune to fire and poison, resistant to acid and cold, and generally resistant to all magic.

They are natural grapplers, and Emberwik has heard tell that when they are grappling they themselves are not hindered by it, and that they can put their targets into a tentacle cage, much like a whale swallowing something whole.

Waiting on Emberwik

The Exchange

Male Cassisian Angel Improved Familiar/14 | HP 48/48 | AC 21, TAC 11, FFAC 14, 7 CMD, 19 SR | Fort +10, +16 Reflex, +4 Will | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction | DR 5/cold iron or evil; Immune acid, cold, petrification, Resist 5 electricity 10, fire 10

Fort Save to Stabilize: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

"Immune to fire and poison... Resistant to acid, cold, and generally durable to magic. She might try to swallow me with her grapple." Emberwik prays to the shadows and his lord, Zon-Kuthon, to unbind him.
Concentration VS Grapple 10+26+3=DC39: 1d20 + 12 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 8 = 40
Concentration VS AOO DC15+3(2)=21: 1d20 + 12 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 8 = 40
What a time to be alive!

Emberwik transforms into a cloud of darkness, no longer bound by the devil and her grapple! He then begins to float backwards Shadow Form (Gaseous Form), 5ft shift.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Emberwik manages to get out of the grasp of the devil!
However, meanwhile, Bobbles continues to bleed out.

Stabilize is a CON check, not a FORT save - CRB p190

She shakes her head, and turns to Chak. "My, what a troublesome bird you are."
She strikes at Chak with her claws first, and then her tentacles. Chak ends up grabbled by the rubbery tentacles of Marijkal.

claw vs AC22: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (17) + 22 = 39 claw: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (4, 7) + 7 = 18
claw vs AC22: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (4) + 22 = 26 claw: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (5, 2) + 7 = 14

Tentacle vs AC22: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (16) + 20 = 36 tentacle: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Grab vs CMD31: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (7) + 26 = 33 grabbed!
Tentacle vs AC20: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (9) + 20 = 29 tentacle: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

"Enjoy my embrace, bird-man."

Chak is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes!

Labratory Round 2:


  • x Marijkal
  • => Chak [grappled]
  • Illia
  • Balik
  • Molly
  • Emberwik
  • Bubbles [Dying]

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 107/112
Bubbles: -5/48 [Dying]
Chak: 48/100[grappled]
Emberwik: 59/111
Molly: 85/96

Enemies:
Marijkal: -29


Round to progress: 13 Aug 2019, 18:00 CDT (UTC-6)

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Checking Chak's hp. He should have had 3 damage and 5 nonlethal from the sonic blast (due to ablative barrier). He took 44 damage, 20 of which was converted to nonlethal (ending the ablative barrier spell). So he should be at 73/100 hp with 25 nonlethal.

As Chak's magical protections prevent the tentacles from taking hold (freedom of movement), the tengu smiles. "Miss, it appears you are slipping."

He steps into flank with Balik and then slashes at her with fury.

+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 21 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 21 + 2 = 24 Damage: 1d10 + 25 ⇒ (3) + 25 = 28 Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 6, 3, 2) = 22
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 16 + 2 = 20 Damage: 1d10 + 25 ⇒ (2) + 25 = 27 Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 5, 6, 4) = 22
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 11 + 2 = 18 Damage: 1d10 + 25 ⇒ (9) + 25 = 34 Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 1, 4, 1) = 9
Bite (Secondary): 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 15 + 2 = 23 Damage: 1d3 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 1, 4, 6) = 17

Sigh. Utterly betrayed by the dice roller.

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Chak, you are inspired. +3 to attack and damage for 7 rounds!

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

I missed that, but I think a 26 would still miss and that's the best I got that wasn't a natural 1.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Chak, who was definitely not grabbed by the tentacled woman, manages to swing and misses many times.

Illia, then rushes into the room, past Molly, her blade out and ready. "Mistress!" she calls out "I will prove my worth!" as she stabs at Balik.
short sword, flank vs AC35: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 17 + 2 = 35 stabbing damage: 1d6 + 2 + 7d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (2, 1, 5, 1, 3, 4, 3) = 23

Her blade strikes true, catching Balik in the back, near his kidney, a well aimed strike. As the blade comes out, she gives it a twist, leaving a nasty, bleeding wound. Bleed 7

Balik, Molly, Emberwik, Bubbles is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes!

Labratory Round 2:


  • x Marijkal
  • x Chak[grappled]
  • x Illia
  • Balik [Bleed 7]
  • Molly
  • Emberwik
  • Bubbles [Dying]

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 77/112 [Bleed 7]
Bubbles: -5/48 [Dying]
Chak: 77/100 -25NL
Emberwik: 59/111
Molly: 85/96

Enemies:
Marijkal: -29


Bubbles needs a DC15 Con check to stabilize
Round to progress: 14 Aug 2019, 18:00 CDT (UTC-6)

Note: just noted her bleeding attack, which should have been used against Bubbles, but I missed it, so letting it go

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 50/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

I thought I was going to attack the devil, but this lady's betrayal cuts me deep. Not quite as deep as Balik's wounds, but she is hitting the floor. I am pelting her with 4 Human Bane arrows.

Molly feels her body go numb as she see's Illia's face. As her shots fly she shouts out a question hoping her words hit as hard as her arrows.

"How could you? I gave him to you to make you feel safe. How could you?!?"

Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 36
Damage 1: 2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (2, 6) + (1, 5) + 12 = 26

Attack 2: 1d20 + 9 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 25
Damage 2: 2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 5) + (1, 3) + 12 = 26

Attack 3: 1d20 + 4 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 24
Damage 3: 2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (6, 5) + (4, 4) + 12 = 31

Attack 4: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 31
Damage 4: 2d6 + 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 3) + (2, 1) + 12 = 22

Con Save vs Dying: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Emberwik floats away even further before transforming back to normal, wings of Darkness sprouting from his back once again.
Fly up 5ft then 5ft back. If I provoke, it is in Shadow form which has DR 10/Magic and no physical body. Wings then prevent me from falling. (Swift Action)

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

"Gods take ye teeth, girl! Ye made me bleed my blood!" Balik feels the blade plunge deeply and grits his elderly teeth! Slipping into Snake Stance Swift Action, he spends another Ki point to add to his flurry of blows on the wo-devil!

Ki Pt, Flanking, Angry Old Man Punches: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 18 + 2 = 32 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 6) + 7 = 16 lawful, magic cold iron silver damage!
Ki Pt, Flanking, Angry Old Man Punches: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 18 + 2 = 37 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 5) + 7 = 18 lawful, magic cold iron silver damage!
Ki Pt, Flanking, Angry Old Man Punches: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 18 + 2 = 24 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 4) + 7 = 13 lawful, magic cold iron silver damage!
Ki Pt, Flanking, Angry Old Man Punches: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 2 = 33 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 6) + 7 = 19 lawful, magic cold iron silver damage!
Ki Pt, Flanking, Angry Old Man Punches: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 14 + 2 = 23 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 4) + 7 = 17 lawful, magic cold iron silver damage!
Ki Pt, Flanking, Angry Old Man Punches: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 2 = 29 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 4) + 7 = 15 lawful, magic cold iron silver damage!
Ki Pt, Flanking, Angry Old Man Punches: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 2 = 28 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 5) + 7 = 15 lawful, magic cold iron silver damage!

Throwing another Stunning Fist on the first strike, for Fort DC 22 or stunned for 1 round!

Snake Style Spoilin':

If targeted, Sense Motive check as AC: SM: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (4) + 26 = 30.
If a hit misses me, Snake Fang Attack: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 1) + 7 = 13 damage! If that hits, immediate action to swing again: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 5) + 7 = 18 damage! Add flanking as needed!

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Molly turns and fires at Illia, a fire of vengeance in her eye. Arrow after arrows strikes the woman, until she barely succumbs to the final shot. "I am sorry... It was this place..." the tortured woman says as she collapses to the ground.

As Emberik backs up, he receives a glance of disdain from the woman.

Balik starts pummeling... his first two blows land, though not for great effect, and then the forth. The rest all miss. She does not, however, succumb to the stunning fist.

fort: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27

The devilish woman looks at Balik.

Balik:
You hear in your head, 'You are so ugly, such the epitome of the vialness of the male sex, that I would prefer not to touch you. Which is no matter, as you obviously cannot truly hurt me.'

She then steps towards the table, and then swats at Molly with her tentacles. Molly is grabbed by the first tentacle, and dragged towards Marijkal. She then slaps Molly with her other tentacle, and the slashes with her claws. The tentacle smacks Molly in the face, and the right hand slashes Molly's shoulder, but somehow the other claw just misses.
tentacle vs AC29 (cover): 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 38 tentacle: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 grab vs CMD39 (cover): 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (16) + 26 = 42grabbed!
tentacle vs AC23(grappled): 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 20 = 33 tentacle: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
claw vs AC23: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (14) + 22 = 36 claw: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (6, 1) + 7 = 14
claw vs AC23: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (1) + 22 = 23 Miss!

Molly:

You hear in your head, 'See how well you shoot while I squeeze the life out of you!'

Chak is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes!

Labratory Round 3:


  • x Marijkal
  • => Chak
  • U llia [bleeding out]
  • Balik [Bleed 7]
  • Molly[grappled]
  • Emberwik
  • U Bubbles [stable]

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 77/112 [Bleed 7]
Bubbles: -5/48 [stable]
Chak: 77/100 -25NL
Emberwik: 59/111
Molly: 61/96

Enemies:
Marijkal: -29
Illia: -105


Round to progress: 16 Aug 2019, 18:00 CDT (UTC-6)

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Chak steps up and starts slashing again.

+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (19) + 21 = 40 Damage: 1d10 + 25 ⇒ (6) + 25 = 31
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26 Damage: 1d10 + 25 ⇒ (10) + 25 = 35
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18 Damage: 1d10 + 25 ⇒ (4) + 25 = 29
Bite (Secondary): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19 Damage: 1d3 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Confirm: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (11) + 21 = 32 Damage: 1d10 + 25 ⇒ (1) + 25 = 26

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Chak only manages to hit her once, but that one time was hard, earning him a strong glare.

Illia stabilize: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

As Balik continues to bleed all over the place, the rest of the party is up.
Balik, Molly, Emberwik is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes!

Labratory Round 3:


  • x Marijkal
  • X Chak
  • x U lllia [bleeding out]
  • => Balik [Bleed 7]
  • => Molly[grappled]
  • => Emberwik
  • U Bubbles [stable]

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 70/112 [Bleed 7]
Bubbles: -5/48 [stable]
Chak: 77/100 -25NL
Emberwik: 59/111
Molly: 61/96

Enemies:
Marijkal: -76
Illia: -106


Round to progress: 17 Aug 2019, 18:00 CDT (UTC-6)

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

"Sticks 'n stones, wo-devil! Yer honeyed word canna stop me from pummelin' ye!" Balik calls out with old-manic glee.

Balik decides to take another tact and TRIP!: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 35 the wo-devil! If she trips, he uses Ki Thrown to pop her down in the marked X space. Then he steps to the SW to flank with Chak!

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 50/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

I going to enter my adrenaline rush and dare myself to take control of this grapple and try to put her in a headlock. If a 33 fails but a 43 succeeds, I complete my dare.

Molly's eyes light up again as strength surges through her. She looks at the lady grappling her and smiles

Telepathic Message back:
Knowing that she can hear me I reply back. You are a truly magnificent creature and an amazing challenge. I don’t know who you’ve bound yourself to, but he does not deserve it. But you misunderstand, my bow is not the weapon you should worry about. I am not weak.

I will not be bound so easily!

1d20 + 23 + 1d8 + 1d8 ⇒ (10) + 23 + (8) + (2) = 43

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Emberwik focuses the powers of his dark lord upon his allies.
"May the might of the shadows empower your every strike!"

Blessing of Fervor Choices:

Increase speed by 30 feet.
Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.

Emberwik then flies as high up as he can and over closer to the fight.
Basically, fly up high enough to prevent an attack of opportunity.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Balik tries to trip the tentacled woman, but is not able to do so.

Molly, with a feat of derring-do, is able to reverse the grapple on the woman, which leaves her surprised! (just, with the dare)

Emberwik moves back and casts a spell, enhancing the team.

Molly:
'Nice trick, mortal'

claw vs AC25: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (8) + 22 = 302d8 + 7 ⇒ (3, 7) + 7 = 17
claw vs AC25: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (19) + 22 = 41claw confirm: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 354d8 + 14 ⇒ (7, 8, 8, 7) + 14 = 44
tentacle vs AC25: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (10) + 20 = 301d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

At this point, Molly is at -9hp, so is unconscious. Since 2 days have passed IRL since I asked in chat, this will be the result that stands.

With Molly slumping, she says, [b"I thought so."[/b] and attacks Balik with her final tentacle

tentacle vs AC35: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 381d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
grab vs CMD37: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (17) + 26 = 43
Balik is grappled.

Balik:

'You are truly a vile man, aren't you?'

Molly Stabilize DC19: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Bleeds out 1[/dice]

[ooc]Balik, Emberwik is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes!

Labratory Round 3:


  • x Marijkal
  • X Chak
  • x U lllia [bleeding out]
  • => Balik [Bleed 7, Grappled]
  • => Molly[bleeding out]
  • => Emberwik
  • U Bubbles [stable]

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 64/112 [Bleed 7, Grappled]
Bubbles: -5/48 [stable]
Chak: 77/100 -25NL
Emberwik: 59/111
Molly: -10/96

Enemies:
Marijkal: -76
Illia: -106


Round to progress: 19 Aug 2019, 18:00 CDT (UTC-6)

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Calling upon the restorative darkness, Emberwik casts a spell to heal Chak, Molly, Balik, and himself.

Mass Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (2, 6) + 12 = 20

Blessing of Fervor:

Each round for the duration of this spell, each of your allies can choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of its turn (their choice).

Increase its speed by 30 feet.
Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.


Chosen Blessing: Increase Attack Rolls/AC/Reflex by 2.

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Using the Blessing for an extra attack.

Chak steps into the flank and tries to end the fight.

Studied Target +3, Power Attack, Flanking, Heroism, Inspire Courage +3
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 20 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 20 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 45 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 = 33 Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 5, 5, 3) = 21
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 20 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 20 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 45 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 = 30 Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 2, 6, 1) = 15
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 15 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 15 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 39 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 = 29 Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 1, 4, 6) = 21
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 10 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 34 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 = 38Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 3, 3, 5) = 18
Bite (Secondary): 1d20 + 14 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 14 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 31 Damage: 1d3 + 3 + 3 + 4 + 0 + 0 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 3 + 4 + 0 + 0 + 3 = 16 Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 5, 4, 1) = 22

Confirm 1: 1d20 + 20 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 20 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 28 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 = 36
Confirm 2: 1d20 + 20 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 20 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 44 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 = 37
Confirm 3: 1d20 + 15 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 15 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 38 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 = 30
Confirm 4: 1d20 + 10 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 30 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 0 + 3 = 31

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 50/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

From the floor, Molly opens her eyes and smiles. Her weak voice is barely audible over the sound of combat.

“I told you, my bow is not the weapon you should worry about.”

I’m glad I gave you those bracers, that sword is terrifying.

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Balik smiles. "Ach, ye whine about me but ye hug me close when ye ken, doncha!" He speaks a command word and activates his Unfettered Shirt, and gains freedom of movement!

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Balik triggers his magical shirt, though this, in and of itself, does not free him. Molly bleeds until Emberwik heals the team, though he ignores Illia, who is quickly bleeding out.

Chak decides it is time to get serious, and manages to cut the devil down to size. She falls from a serious of serious cuts.

out of combat, though I need to know what you do in the next round

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

"Hmmm I suppose I shall let her die some other day." Emberwik calls upon the weakest of his magic to Stabilize the dying Illia. "How much closer to death can we push ourselves? Gather to me for healing." When everyone is near him, Emberwik will use another Greater Path of Glory to heal the party.
65 HP recovery to everyone.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 50/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Molly drags herself into a standing position using Balik to balance herself with one hand and grabs her bow with the other.

I don’t know where Bubbles is, but if I run to look for him I could get ambushed. Please be OK. Gods, I think that lady squeezed my organs into my legs.

That was incredible Chak. Insane swordplay at the perfect time but I worry that she telepathically raised the alarm. Her master might know we are here.

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Balik shakes his head sadly. "Pity really, when e'en the devils canna be trusted." He turns back to Molly. "What became o'yer helmet, lass?"

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 50/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Touches of worry and fear creeps into Molly’s voice as her eyes turn to the door. She looks like she’s ready to bolt out but her feet stay glued near her healer.

“I gave it to Illia to keep her safe. I don’t know where he is and it’s kinda freaking me out but I don’t want to split up to look...he might be dead.”

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 50/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

While Molly is standing in the Path she pulls out a wand and hands it to Emberwik to heal her.

Cure Light Wounds, 3 charges: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 6, 8) + 3 = 18

After being healed Molly picks up Illia's body and carries it piggy-back style.

"Once we are all ready we should move. My 'idea' is that we get the door to the left then prepare for combat. That lady mentioned her boss and I think he's hanging out in that room. Emberwik, do you have any spells that can enhance our weapons? Something to give us the power to channel holiness or goodness or whatever into these devils?"

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

"As a matter of fact, I do." He looks to the Tengu slayer.
"Your sword. Let me see it."

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Knowing he has claws to go with that bite should something go wonky with the sword, Chak does as Emberwik asks.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Emberwik feels the edges of the blade, his eyes looking for what would be most valuable. His fingers gently rubbing, until finally he feels it. Blood from the devil Chak just slew. Emberwik takes the blood into his hands, and then calls upon innate heat to dry it. With the remnants of dry devils blood, he drizzles the flakes between his fingers onto the sword, muttering a chant and prayer to his god.

The sword glows a deep black for a moment, then the blade reflects that darkness outward and looks pristine. "Your blade should now alloe you to effectively slay a devil." He raises the blade back to the Tengu.

Crusader's Edge:

When you cast this spell on a melee weapon you imbue it with a powerful holy energy, granting the weapon the bane weapon quality against evil outsiders. Furthermore, whenever you score a successful critical hit against an outsider with the evil subtype, you not only deal normal critical damage with the weapon but also nauseate the outsider for 1d3 rounds—the outsider can reduce this nauseated condition to sickened for 1 round with a successful Fortitude save.

Align Weapon; Good:

Align weapon makes a weapon chaotic, evil, good, or lawful, as you choose. A weapon that is aligned can bypass the damage reduction of certain creatures. This spell has no effect on a weapon that already has an alignment.

You can’t cast this spell on a natural weapon, such as an unarmed strike. When you make a weapon chaotic, evil, good, or lawful, align weapon is a chaotic, evil, good, or lawful spell, respectively.

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 12 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 35/100 | AC: 22 (13 T, 20 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 31 (+4 vs traps) | F: 15, R: 16 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 15 | Init: 8 | Perc: 31 (37 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 40 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Chak reads a scroll of infernal healing and one of bear's endurance, takes the sword and then heads for the last doors.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Emberwik calls over Balik. "Come, and receive the same boon. Let your firsts be the bane of devilkin." If Balik consents, Emberwik casts Crusader's Edge and Align Weapon: Good on his fists. Whether or not Balik consents, Emberwik follows after Chak.

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Balik nods and holds out his bits and pieces for a blessing.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Spells casted, and now at the next door.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 50/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Molly picks up Illia and throws the unconscious woman on her back. She moves into the hallway and sees what looks like a dirty pile of fur cloth. She stops in her tracks and nervously walks towards it.

Heal Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

"How is he still...he's alive!"

Molly gently scoops Bubbles up and, after looking around, carries him to Emberwik and folds him into his pack after covering him with a cloth.

"We can pick him up after we fight this jerk. Bubbles is fine, he'd want us to push foward."

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 12| HP36/111 | AC28 T18 FF23| CMD 21 | Fort 10 Ref 10 Will 11 | Speed 30/60 Flyft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Shield of Darkness
Abilities:
Flying 8/12 Minutes, Shadow Form 10/12 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 8/12 Hours, Spells: 1st 2/8, 2nd 0/8, 3rd 0/8, 4th 0/8, 5th 0/5, 6th 0/3

Emberwik borrows Molly's wand and patches up Bubbles.
Cure Light*5: 5d8 + 5 ⇒ (8, 6, 5, 7, 1) + 5 = 32
Then he returns to the door with the others.

Dark Archive

Academy of Secrets | Shades of Ice

Convinced that the door is safe, Chak opens it up. Two summoning circles dominate this high-ceilinged room. A pair of stairways flank a set of double doors on the east wall, each leading to a balustraded balcony overlooking the open central floor beneath.

In the room, you see two creatures, arguing over something. One is a large, hovering corpse-like creature, while the other bristles with barbs from the tip of its lashing tail to the serrated features of its fang filled visage.

Chak, Molly:

Chak Perception: 1d20 + 29 ⇒ (2) + 29 = 31
Emberwik Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Molly Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32

You see the twisted visage of a wizard peeking out from the chest of the larger creature

kn:religion DC21:

The larger creature is an undead known as a Devourer.
More will be coming based on your roll

kn:planes DC21:
The smaller creature appears to be a barbed devil.

GM:

1d20 + 21 - 10 ⇒ (13) + 21 - 10 = 24
1d20 + 20 - 10 ⇒ (20) + 20 - 10 = 30

The larger of the two turns to the party, saying, "Excellent. More souls to divide!"

init:

Balik Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 1
Chak Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 4
Emberwik Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 5
Molly Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 2
Large Guy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 6
spiky guy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 7
??: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 3

Balik, Molly is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes, Religion
Dueling Arena 1:


  • => Balik
  • => Molly
  • ??
    [*} Chak
  • Emberwik
  • Large
  • Spikey

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 112/112
Bubbles: 27/48
Chak: 124/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance]
Emberwik: 111/111
Molly: 93/96

Enemies:


Round to progress: 27 Aug 2019, 18:00 CDT (UTC-6)

451 to 500 of 819 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Silbeg's Academy of Secrets All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.