GM Silbeg's Academy of Secrets (Inactive)

Game Master Silbeg

Handouts and tactical


501 to 550 of 878 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

I am entering Adrenaline Rush and daring myself to hit the Large guy with the mage inside of him. Its gross and it needs to stop being around. My fourth attack is a possible crit, if it confirms I get an extra 2d8 sonic damage and it needs to make a DC 14 Fort save versus being Deafened. If an attack roll of 15 misses but a 26 hits, I succeed because of my dare.

"Huh, I don't think either of these guys are Chyvvom."

Molly fires 4 shots at the strange undead.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 28
Damage 1: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (2, 6) + 12 = 20

Attack 2: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 = 26
Damage 2: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (3, 6) + 12 = 21

Attack 3: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 + 1d8 + 1d8 ⇒ (5) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 + (8) + (3) = 26
Damage 3: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (3, 1) + 12 = 16

Attack 4: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 40
Critical Confirmation: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (18) + 22 = 40
Damage 4: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (2, 6) + 12 = 20
Critical Damage: 4d6 + 24 + 2d8 ⇒ (5, 2, 2, 4) + 24 + (4, 6) = 47

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

"Well now! What d'we hae here now?"

Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (2) + 21 = 23
Balik swift actions into Snake Stance and Steps in front of the group, readying an action to attack the first baddie to step into reach.

Readied Action to Hit: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 2) + 7 = 13 damage! Plus +2 and 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9 extra damage if they're evil outsiders, per Crusader's Edge.

Snake Style!:

Immediate Action if targeted to use Sense Motive as Touch AC: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (8) + 26 = 34
Attack of Opportunity if attack misses me: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 4) + 7 = 16 damage! Plus +2 and 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9 extra damage if they're evil outsiders, per Crusader's Edge.

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

Molly's volley appears to do massive damage to the large creature. It does not appear to be affected by the secondary effect of the arrow's critical hit, however.

Then, suddenly, a wall of ice appears between Molly and Emberwik!

Chak and Emerwik is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes, Religion

Dueling Arena 1:


  • x Balik
  • x Molly
  • x ??
  • Chak
  • Emberwik
  • Large
  • Spikey

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 112/112
Bubbles: 27/48
Chak: 124/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance]
Emberwik: 111/111
Molly: 93/96

Enemies:
Large Corpse: -124
Spikey:


Round to progress: 27 Aug 2019, 18:00 CDT (UTC-6)

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 120/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

Knowledge Planes: 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (17) + 30 = 47

Emberwik looks at the wall of ice behind him, trying to determine if his flames will be hot enough to melt it.
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

Emberwik:
Barbed devils are medium outsiders (lawful, evil, extraplanar, devil).

They tyoically will attack with claws, grabbing their enemies, and impaling them on their spikes for extra damage.

Like many devils they are immune to fire and poison, and resistant to acid and cold, as well as most magic. Attacking them with natural or non-reach weapons will cause the attacker to be damaged by their nasty spikes.

They can throw bolts of fire, teleport, and paralyze opponents. Just getting near them will subject enemies to their fear aura. Finally, like many devils, they can communicate mind-to-mind, circumventing the need for speech.

As for the ice wall, you are not able to identify the exact effect.

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 13 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 108/108 | AC: 20 (13 T, 18 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 32 (+4 vs traps) | F: 13, R: 14 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 13 | Init: 12 | Perc: 30 (36 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 30 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Slayer's Advance 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Chak also tries to determine the origin of the wall.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (19) + 20 = 39

If he learns anything he will communicate it quickly as best he can. He will then pull out a scroll and read it, fading from view. He will then take a step forward and study the spiky creature.

greater invisibility

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 120/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

"Barbed devils. Take caution when using your fists and beak, for their spikes will very possibly injure you. If they grab you, expect spikes. They also can throw bolts of fire, teleport, cause paralysis and reak of a fearful aura."

Emberwik then blasts the wall with fire.
Scorching Ray Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Scorching Ray Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Scorching Ray Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Scorching Ray Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 4, 6) = 17
Scorching Ray Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 4, 2) = 12
Scorching Ray Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 5, 3) = 15

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 120/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

Targeting the space inbetween Emberwik and Molly

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

Chak turns himself invisible, and then Emberwik burns a hole in the wall... though 5' still stands, as well as there being a remnant of the chill still there.

1:balik, 2:chak: 1d2 ⇒ 2
The large creature looks directly at Chak, and flies up at an angle.

Chak:
That won't help, little bird.

touch attack: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32 Necromantic power: 9d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 3, 5, 1, 6, 1, 6, 5) = 38

The large creature reaches out to touch Chak, and does so... a necromantic transfer of life energy happens, draining the invisible Chak, and healing the large creature!

Then, the devil moves up to Balik, who strikes it. However, in return, Balik receives piercing damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 as his fist hit the spikes.

It then swings at Balik, but misses. Balik swings back, and misses.
claw vs AC35: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 31

MOLLY is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes, Religion

Dueling Arena 2:


  • => Molly
  • ??
  • Chak
  • Emberwik
  • Large
  • Balik
  • Spikey

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 101/112
Bubbles: 27/48
Chak: 86/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance]
Emberwik: 111/111
Molly: 93/96

Enemies:
Large Corpse: -86
Spikey: -24


Round to progress: 29 Aug 2019, 18:00 CDT (UTC-6)

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

5 foot step and spend my full round attacking. If I knock the big one down I’ll put the rest of my shots into the spiky guy. My dare this round will be to take the big one down.

Daring Persistence: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Molly steps forward and fires 4 arrows as she tries to bring the big one down.

You will release the mage, whatever you are!

Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 37
Damage 1: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (6, 3) + 12 = 21

Attack 2: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (12) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 = 27
Damage 2: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 4) + 12 = 20

Attack 3: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 ⇒ (20) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 = 30
Damage 3: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (6, 1) + 12 = 19

Attack 4: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 27
Damage 4: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (2, 2) + 12 = 16

Critical Confirmation: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 + (2) = 24
Critical Damage: 4d6 + 2d8 + 24 ⇒ (6, 6, 4, 5) + (5, 3) + 24 = 53

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

When Molly moves up, she is hit with a chilling sensation!
cold damage, no save: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Her arrows then fly into the large creature. The first three arrows smash into it! Crit does not confirm It finally goes down with the third arrow. Her final arrow is aimed at the barbed creature, and hits it, causing a little damage. She does stay standing in the cold zone.

All, please make sure the spell buffs are updated on the tracking page!

stinger vs FFAC21: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 14 + 2 = 32 piercing: 3d4 + 5 ⇒ (2, 3, 4) + 5 = 14
Molly Fort: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32

A bony looking large creature appears as its long stinger tail strikes Molly in the back! It inject some sort of poison into the wound, as it burns, terribly!

It then turns invisible again, immediately!

Chak, Emberwik, Balik is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes, Religion

Dueling Arena 2:


  • x Molly
  • xBony
  • => Chak
  • => Emberwik
  • => Balik
  • Spikey

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 101/112
Bubbles: 27/48
Chak: 86/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance]
Emberwik: 111/111
Molly: 64/96

Enemies:
Large Corpse: -86
Spikey: -30
Bony:


Round to progress: 31 Aug 2019, 18:00 CDT (UTC-6)

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 13 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 108/108 | AC: 20 (13 T, 18 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 32 (+4 vs traps) | F: 13, R: 14 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 13 | Init: 12 | Perc: 30 (36 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 30 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Slayer's Advance 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

That wasn't for you, Chak thinks as he tears into the spiky creature.

Includes studied target, power attack, heroism, bane (evil outsiders), invisibility, sneak attack (attacks are good-aligned)
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 20 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 20 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 31 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 2d6 + 2 + 0 + 5d6 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + (4, 1) + 2 + 0 + (5, 2, 4, 4, 4) = 59
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 15 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 15 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 38 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 2d6 + 2 + 0 + 5d6 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + (2, 4) + 2 + 0 + (5, 2, 6, 3, 1) = 60
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 10 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 21 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 2d6 + 2 + 0 + 5d6 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + (3, 1) + 2 + 0 + (6, 5, 3, 4, 1) = 51
does not include bane
Bite (Secondary): 1d20 + 14 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 0 + 2 = 20 Damage: 1d3 + 3 + 3 + 4 + 5d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 3 + 4 + (5, 3, 1, 2, 1) = 25

Confirm 2nd attack: 1d20 + 15 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 15 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 28 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 2 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 2 + 0 = 35

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 120/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

@Chak: Crusader's Edge confirms your crits automatically against evil outsiders.

Emberwik shifts over to the wall to stand out of Molly's way, and looks to the bone devil in front of Chak and Balik. He casts a spell reminiscent of his own master's dark powers.
Barbed Chains; 1st level spell.
1st Trip Attempt BAB+CHA: 1d20 + 9 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 8 = 36
2nd Trip Attempt BAB+CHA: 1d20 + 9 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 8 = 20
3rd Trip Attempt BAB+CHA: 1d20 + 9 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 8 = 19
4th Trip Attempt BAB+CHA: 1d20 + 9 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 8 = 28

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Balik groans as the spiky git damages his bits and bobs. "Curse ye deevils and yer spiky skin!"

Nonetheless, he persists.

Flurry!: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 6) + 7 = 17 damage (crusader's edge spell as well as countS AS magic/cold iron/silver/law)
Flurry!: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 3) + 7 = 15 damage (crusader's edge spell as well as countS AS magic/cold iron/silver/law)
Flurry!: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 4) + 7 = 15 damage (crusader's edge spell as well as countS AS magic/cold iron/silver/law)
Flurry!: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 3) + 7 = 12 damage (crusader's edge spell as well as countS AS magic/cold iron/silver/law)
Flurry!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 6) + 7 = 14 damage (crusader's edge spell as well as countS AS magic/cold iron/silver/law)

snake style bits:
If attacked, use as AC or Touch AC: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (17) + 26 = 43
If the baddie misses me, free attack: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (17) + 19 = 36 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 2) + 7 = 15 damage (crusader's edge spell as well as countS AS magic/cold iron/silver/law)
Immediate action if that hits to hit again: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 4) + 7 = 17 damage (crusader's edge spell as well as countS AS magic/cold iron/silver/law)

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

Chak lays into the barbed creature, hitting three times, and dropping it. He does take a good deal of damage to himself.
barb damage: 3d8 + 18 ⇒ (4, 7, 2) + 18 = 31

Balik and Emberwik can change their actions, as their target is gone.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 120/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

Emberwik casts the spell Cure Serious Wounds upon Chak.
Cure Serious: 3d8 + 12 ⇒ (3, 2, 8) + 12 = 25

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Balik moves to within whomping distance of the big undead feller, using his previously rolled Snake Style AC as his Touch if it is needed. He levels a punch at the thing! PUNCH!: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 6) + 7 = 18 damage!

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

As Emberwik casts his spell, something stabs at him!
Stringer vs FFAC20, invis: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24stinger!: 3d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 2, 2) + 5 = 13
Emberwik Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 STR damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Emberwik needs a concentration check... DC26, I believe

Stringer vs AC25: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20stinger!: 3d4 + 5 ⇒ (3, 4, 3) + 5 = 15
Molly Fort: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18 STR damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

claw vs AC25: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24 claw: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
claw vs AC25: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25 claw: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Emberwik:

You notice that the Bone Devil is hovering. As an FYI.

The devil then turns invisible once more!!! Does not provoke as a swift action

Molly, Chak, Emberwik, Balik is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge: Planes, Religion

Dueling Arena 3:


  • => Molly
  • => Chak
  • => Emberwik
  • => Balik
  • Bony:

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
R = Readied Action

Conditions:
Balik: 101/112
Bubbles: 27/48
Chak: 55/124 (100) [Bear’s Endurance]
Emberwik: 98/111 [2 STR Damage]
Molly: 28/96 [3 STR Damage]

Enemies:
Bony:


Round to progress: 6 Sept 2019, 18:00 CDT (UTC-5)

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Lots of stuff happening. OK, so I am taking a 5 foot step back and firing 4 arrows in the square that is 3 squares west and 1 square north of me. The first arrow is going to be a Dye Arrow and will do no damage but targets the creature's Touch AC, the next three will be my normal super arrows. While the dye will give us an idea of where he is if it hits, once it recasts Invisibility the dye will vanish with him. A natural 1 will fail to confirm my critical hit. I am saving my Dare to add a d8 to my Saving Throw which explodes on a 7 or an 8. Bubbles will not act.

Molly steps back and launches four arrows rapidly trying to hit the bony creature before it moves.

I bet I can't shake this poison.

"There's some kind of venom in his tail. Ugh, it's working its way through me."

Daring Persistence: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Marking Arrow: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 21

Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 7 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 7 - 1 = 26
Damge 1: 2d6 + 12 - 1 ⇒ (4, 6) + 12 - 1 = 21

Attack 2: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 12 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 12 - 1 = 29
Damage 2: 2d6 + 12 - 1 ⇒ (1, 4) + 12 - 1 = 16

Attack 3: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 33
Damage 3: 2d6 + 12 - 1 ⇒ (1, 4) + 12 - 1 = 16

Critical Confirmation: 1d20 + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 14 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 20

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 120/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

Concentration Check: 1d20 + 12 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 8 = 25
Emberwik's spell fizzles out.

Next Fort Save When/If Valid: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Concentration VS Provoke DC15+4=19: 1d20 + 12 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 12 + 8 = 32
As on spell fails, he casts another upon himself, then takes to the air in the main room.
Delay Poison, using a 3rd level spell slot. Fly effectively 20ft up/away, swift action to get wings.

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

If Molly's painted arrow hits and reveals the devil, Balik lets out a groan. "Rotten thing!" He moves as close as he can get to the thing and EVIL EYES it! Will DC 18, Failure means 10 rounds, and Success means 1 round of -2 to SAVES!

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

AOO when Molly shoots marking arrow
AOO Vs FFAC+cover 25: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
Arrow 2
AOO Vs AC+cover 29: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
Arrow 3
AOO Vs AC+cover 29: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Arrow 4
AOO Vs AC+cover 29: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34
confirm: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24 piercing: 3d4 + 5 ⇒ (1, 4, 3) + 5 = 13
Molly Fort w/ dare: 1d20 + 13 + 1d8 ⇒ (14) + 13 + (2) = 29 Saves on its own, does not take additional poison

The devil took some damage, and is now visible .

Then, Emberwik casts on the defensive, and moves away, provoking.
AOO Sting vs AC24: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32 sting: 3d4 + 5 ⇒ (1, 2, 1) + 5 = 9

Note: Emberwik will still need to deal with the poison him when the delay wears off.

Then Balik moves up and stares.
will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Waiting on Chak

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 13 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 108/108 | AC: 20 (13 T, 18 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 32 (+4 vs traps) | F: 13, R: 14 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 13 | Init: 12 | Perc: 30 (36 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 30 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Slayer's Advance 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Chak steps up to the now visible creature and attacks it.

Includes studied target, power attack, heroism, bane (evil outsiders), invisibility, sneak attack (sword attacks are good-aligned)
Not sure if it has concealment or not, so I roll sneak attack separately.
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 20 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 20 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 40 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 2d6 + 2 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + (5, 2) + 2 + 0 = 43Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 5, 2, 6) = 25
Extra Critical Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 3 + 12 = 35
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 15 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 15 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 28 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 2d6 + 2 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + (6, 5) + 2 + 0 = 39Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 4, 2, 5) = 18
+1 Keen Adamantine Nodachi: 1d20 + 10 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 34 Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + 2d6 + 2 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 3 + 12 + 0 + (1, 3) + 2 + 0 = 40Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 1, 2, 5) = 19
Extra Critical Damage: 1d10 + 10 + 3 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 3 + 12 = 30
Bite (Secondary): 1d20 + 14 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 14 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 0 + 2 = 25
Damage: 1d3 + 3 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 3 + 4 = 11Sneak Attack: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 6, 1, 1) = 16

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

Chak moves up, invisibly, and shreds the poor devil.

Poison continues

Emberwik Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 This will matter, eventually
Molly Fort: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24

Both manage to shake off the poison.
There currently are no more enemies... tough there are a set of double doors.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Molly pants heavily from the stress on her body and steadies herself against the wall. She grins at the purple painted devil and looks to Chak and then Balik.

These fights have really been gettin me good. That tail moved so fast it sounded like a bullet moving past my ear. Without Ember’s help I don’t know if I would be able to keep moving forward.

“Set um up...knock um down. Turned them into a pile of bones and a stain of waste paste.”

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 120/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

Emberwik draws the wand of lesser restoration and waves it upon the archer. "Now hold still. This will be quicker if you cooperate with me."
Lesser Resto. Recover Strength on Molly: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Then he waves it upon himself.
Lesser Resto. Recover Strength on Emberwik: 1d4 ⇒ 4

"Now, best we recover some time." He stuffs the wand away and casts Mass Cure Light Wounds to quickly patch up most wounds the party received. "Go ahead and lead on."
Mass Cure Light: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Molly takes stock of her injuries and knowing that Emberwik is not an endless font of healing magic, she activates her gloves and patches herself up.

First Aid Gloves: 4d8 + 9 ⇒ (8, 6, 3, 3) + 9 = 29

“That’s much better, thank you Emberwik. My strength is back and my wounds are almost gone. We can push forward but Bubbles is telling me that if the hall is as big inside this pocket dimension as it is on the outside, we are reaching the end. Whoever runs this soul mill might be on the other side of the door. Are we ready?”

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 13 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 108/108 | AC: 20 (13 T, 18 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 32 (+4 vs traps) | F: 13, R: 14 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 13 | Init: 12 | Perc: 30 (36 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 30 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Slayer's Advance 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

If Emberwick is low on spells, Chak will hand off a wand, but being down 49 still this might take a while. Chak then reads a scroll of infernal healing.

CLW x9: 9d8 + 9 ⇒ (4, 7, 4, 1, 1, 4, 7, 1, 1) + 9 = 39

After about a minute Chak will be better.

Chak will then approach the double door seeing if his keen sense pick up anything.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 120/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

Admittedly I am starting to run out.
@GM Silbeg: I don't suppose a day of rest is an option at this point?

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

If we are going to burn a minute I will heal up a bit more with a wand. These charges will bring me to full. Kurgess provides.

UMD DC 20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Cure Light: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

UMD DC 20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Cure Light: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

UMD DC 20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Cure Light: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

UMD DC 20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Cure Light: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Molly pulls out a wand and activates it a few times. She moves the unconscious Illia a lays her on the stairs when a cold felling moves through her body.

"Something just popped into my brain. An unsettling thought. The shredded man, the mad mage, the tentacled devil...they all were imprisoned here with deals or contracts. I said this place was a soul mill in jest, but now that I think of it I don't know if that idea is so far off. The devil who is in charge might try to tempt us with something we want. Ballik wanted a lodge, Chak longed to return home to the people he cared for, I've been looking for...something. He might offer these things, but I doubt he will let us leave."

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 13 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 108/108 | AC: 20 (13 T, 18 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 32 (+4 vs traps) | F: 13, R: 14 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 13 | Init: 12 | Perc: 30 (36 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 30 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Slayer's Advance 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

"I've been wondering what a hall filled with devils had to do with testing a security system. Why were so many of the students summoning these fiends? I have long suspected the contest itself was the trap meant to lure the powerful into its web."

"But it that is the case, then the headmaster as the one who has orchestrated this is culpable. I think we need to confront him once we've left this place."

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

A rest is your option. You can guess the risks.

Are we ready to open the next set of doors?

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

I am ready.

“Agreed, this couldn’t exist without him knowing.”

Could it? Is that old man really strong and savvy enough to do all of this? Maybe when he was a younger mage. I don’t know.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 120/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

Eh what the heck. Lets go for it! Emberwik is ready.

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

Moving on
This grand, domed rotunda is ringed around its edge by a parapeted balcony. On the spanning dome, some eighty feet above the floor, images of an aged, bearded human signing a contract held by a massive, flaming devil seem almost to glow as if burning, and move as if alive. On the floor beneath the sweeping dome, a massive, luminescent summoning circle undulates and crackles with trapped arcane energy.

A large devil in the center of the room. 'Good day, Pathfinders.' he says, telepathically. 'To what do I owe this pleasure?

'Oh, Molly, you are so quaint. You are also not wrong... well, not completely wrong. I would love to discuss with each of you the terms of a contract by which you could leave this place. I do not ask much... and I would love to grant you a boon with that contract.

'I am saddened that you have slain Marijkal. After all, we were lovers. You look me like I am such a foul thing. Do not you humans... and other mortals... enter into contractual marriages yourselves? Really, it was nothing much more than that.'

You are welcome to sense motive...

'Please, enter. Let us discuss our contracts. You are safe here.'

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 120/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

Emberwik has no sense motive worth noting.
Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
"Some time ago I already made a contract with a devil to spare his life, and in return he granted my wish for power. Perhaps you have met Leventi? From what I was told, he was sloppy in his work." Emberwik makes idle chit-chat with the devil, genuinely curious if they have crossed paths.

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 13 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 108/108 | AC: 20 (13 T, 18 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 32 (+4 vs traps) | F: 13, R: 14 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 13 | Init: 12 | Perc: 30 (36 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 30 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Slayer's Advance 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (18) + 23 = 41

"Maybe I'll leave on my own terms instead."

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

To Emberwik."Ah, Leventi. Amateur. Lazy. A disgrace to his kind. I am sure that you got the better of him."

Emberwik:

You are certain that he speaks the truth.

To Chak, he says, "And what are those terms, may I ask, Chak? If you are talking about using your sword, I see no reason to resort to violence. I am sure that we can come to an accord, here."

Chak:

You are certain that he speaks the truth.

The six other devils just stand there, quietly waiting.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 120/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

"Leventi was indeed sloppy, but the coward was willing to grant power free of clauses and contractual obligations aside from letting him flee from his hierarchy." Emberwik chuckles. "But that is neither here nor there. Pray tell, what is it you would request of us for terms of a contract? All parties must be open at the table after all." Emberwik says, trying to play to the Devil's legalistic mindset.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

Molly adjusts her grip on her bow but does not raise it while nervously looking around the room. She doesn’t speak, uncomfortably accepting that Emberwik and Chak are better suited to this kind of contest.

I just want to find Mal, I will not be trapped here.

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (16) + 26 = 42

"Ah dunno, deevil. I doona think ye have anythin' I want, ken?"

Grand Lodge

Chaotic Neutral Tengu Slayer 13 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 108/108 | AC: 20 (13 T, 18 F) (+4 vs traps) | CMD: 32 (+4 vs traps) | F: 13, R: 14 (evasion, +5 vs traps), W: 13 | Init: 12 | Perc: 30 (36 vs traps, trap spotter) | Speed 30 |
Tracked Resources:
Tactician 1/1 | Slayer's Advance 1/1 | Reroll 1/1

"My terms are simple. We walk out of here, you get nothing."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

I don't know much about devils, but he is not going to accept those terms.

Molly feels Bubbles hold tight against her as she puts her head down and closes eyes.

"Kurgess, witness my deeds."

I am using my boon to give my bow devil bane for 1 minute.

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

"Such hostility when I have been nothing but civil" says Chyvvom.

He turns to Emberwik. "At least one of you has some manners. I ask a small pittance from you, and am willing to offer almost anything, within my power. What is your deepest desire? What is it that you truly want?

"Perhaps a simple lodge to spend the rest of your days in. That I could easily supple, Your Majesty." he bows his head to Balik.

"To return home... that is something that all of us wish. To be reunited with lost loved ones. Yes, I would like that myself, and you all have taken her from me. One might lose oneself in rage, over such a thing, but I am more evolved than that.

"I would hope that you are all as well." He sighs.

Of note, I think missed giving you the following:

loot from last fight:

A Type IV bag of holding that contains a staff of charming (4 charges remaining), cloak of protection +2, and spellbook, along with about 400gp worth of miscellaneous stuff. You think this may have belonged to the wizard from the first room.

There is also a contract that matches the one from the first room. You believe you could destroy both copies and free the wizard's soul

Some knowledge checks on things you see in the room.
History, local, nobility to recognize the human in the mural.
The images portray him negotiating with a powerful devil.
knowledge planes to identify the devil.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 120/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

"Unfortunately, my soul is not available for any trades, given long ago to the Lord of Shadows. Exactly what can you bargain that would make them want to let you live? Their moral code is different from mine, but my lord requires my cooperation with them."

Well, I can aim for a 10 at least.

Knowledge History Untrained: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Knowledge Local Untrained: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Of course.
Knowledge Planes on Chyvom: 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (12) + 30 = 42

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

"Aye deevil, but I already ha' a lodge. Well, I'm s'posed ta, once they build one in a proper climate, ken. Apologies fer killin' yer woman-deevil, but she did attack us firs'. Canna blame a man fer defendin' hisself. Nae, I doona wanta give up m'soul neither. It's bruised and battered, aye, but it's mine. I'll pass, thank ye." Balik scratches his royal bits.

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (15) + 21 = 36

Dark Archive

Burden of Envy | Shades of Ice

"Oh, you misunderstand. I wasn't even considering that as a bargaining chip." says Chyvvom. "My starting point would have been merely that one day, sometime in the future, you will give me, or the almighty Lorthact, absolute obedience."

Balik:
You recognize the human pictured as Volshyenek Ornelos, founder of the Acadamae and ancestor of current headmaster Toff Ornelos.

Dark Archive

LN Ifrit Oracle(Shadow/Blackened) 13| HP 120/120 | AC24 T14 FF20| CMD 21 | Fort 11 Ref 11 Will 11 | Speed 30ft | Initiative +8| Buffs: Cloak of Darkness, Shadow's Endurance, Delay Poison
Abilities:
Flying 13/13 Minutes, Shadow Form 13/13 Minutes, Cloak of Darkness 13/13 Hours, Spells: 1st 8/8, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8, 4th 8/8, 5th 5/5, 6th 4/4

"I am afraid we are at an impasse then. The Lord of Shadows would remove all my use and punish me thoroughly for betrayal, and no level of power would be worth crossing the Master of Pain and Pleasure." Emberwik declines the devil's bargain.

Scarab Sages

M Male LN Ulfen Human Monk (wanderer) 11, Shaman (lore) 3 | HP: 107/112 | AC: 35 (29 tch, 28 Fl) | CMB: +15 (22 trip) CMD: 37 (43 vs trip) | F: +12, R: +15 W: +20 (+2 vs exhaustion/fatigue, +4 vs prone) | Init: +5 | Perc: +23, SM: +26 | Speed 60 | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: snake style

"Aye, deevil, that's a mite bit better, but d'ye really want me as yer agent? Heck, I bet the Society'd prob'ly get rid o' me if they could some days!" He chuckles at the memory of standing in front of the Decemvirate and being told he had to either bury the human skull he kept on his shoulder, or see to his resurrection. It wasn't Balik's fault that poor Wenton went and got himself decapitated in the Bonekeep!

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Archer 5 / Darechaser 9 | HP 62/96 | AC 25, TAC 16, FFAC 21, 34 CMD | Fort +13, +14 Reflex, +11 Will | +5 Init | 0 Rounds of Adrenaline | Conditions: Detect Evil, Know Direction |

I’m popping my celestial armor and flying into the room 20 feet up. I am activating Adrenaline Rush.

With her eyes closed Molly clears her mind. Wings sprout from her back and she flies into the room. Her burning eyes snap open as she and Bubbles speak in unison.

“You have corrupted this competition and imprisoned it’s contestants! Your acts will be undone, these souls set free!”

501 to 550 of 878 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Silbeg's Academy of Secrets All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.