GM Tyranius Tyrant's Grasp

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map
Treasure Sheet
BottleCaps: Aishe (1); Atium (1); Tessenarin (1); Vanyan (0); Vinas (1)


2,001 to 2,050 of 2,277 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>

Tessenarin decides to change tactics and talk about the glory of Sheyln and how she appreciates beauty and the ability to create art the importance of art in society.

knowledge religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Dark Archive

Atium kicks off the first lesson and immediate goes over most of the young children's heads as he plots rivet patterns and talks of a broken sword. The children grow bored, inattentive and begin to get a little disruptive. Attempt 1 Fail

Seeing this Tessenarin steps in and peaks their interest speaking of something a bit closer to home, The heroic efforts of Roslar! The children become more attentive and interested as they lift their heads from their desks with rapt-eyed attention. Attempt 2 Success

Though success can only hold on for so long as Aishe hits them all with a pop quiz. Groans are heard all throughout as they would rather have the invisible fey back to play with. Attempt 3 Fail.

With Vinas a bit tongue tied and unable to teach the students Vanyan pulls out an alchemy kit and begins mixing chemicals together. First a strange green cloud that smells like dead animals and farts bursts free followed by a cacophonous blast that blows out every window in the room. Vanyan stands there shocked as black rings cover his eyes and his hair stands on end. Attempt 4 Fail.

Having caught their attention once before Tessenarin tries again. This time preaching the glory of Shelyn and goes way too deep into the religious aspect and not into the cool stories that kids want. Attempt 5 Fail.

The faint echo of a bell rings in the distance. The children stand from their desks and begin walking toward the schoolhouse door, dissipating into wisps of light as they move. one child stays behind, if but for a moment, "Thanks for those...lessons. Not going to lie, they were awful. But thanks for taking the time to teach us." He smiles and slowly dissipates into a wisp of light that floats through the air back to the cemetery.


Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

Aishe groans as he watches their pitiful efforts at teaching children, and is a bit surprised when it actually seems to work. "I wonder what would have happened had we been good at that," he mumbles under his breath.

"Well, OK then." he says a bit louder, "Let's look around while we're here." he glances outside, "Do you think we have time to search another location before we sleep? If so, I'm, ah, a bit wounded."

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

(17/34hp, but I worry about wand usage. It's not like we can buy another...)


We sucked at that. That was terrible. Next time we see enemies that are kids, we'd better just give up straight away.


Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
Stats:
AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

Gah, I think this is my bad. First, I thought I crit my opening roll, but that was just for the spoiler. I probably could have taken 10 on all these and just owned it, but was dicking around. Also, my bad for trusting you people. ;)

Vanyan watches the dispirited children leave and groans. He still had *so* much to teach them.

”Hey! Come back! There is a lot more to learn!! Have you heard about the Battle at the Grand Lodge, where the Aspis Consortium attacked?! How about Arazni’s fall? Her rebirth? C’mon, I got so much more to share!!” Vanyan cajoles and then slumps down j to a desk.

”Ah man, feels like they weren’t even listening when I was trying to tell them of Roslar,” Vanyan continues to slump.

”Should we get back and get healed up? Or use our wand and try again someplace else?”


"I am worried we will not be able to bring everything we need back to the graveyard. I hope we can find more places around town, as this seems like we have failed, and I do not know how we would recover from this."


Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • Sorry, service in central coast CA wasn't good at all. Paizo timed out nearly every time I tried. I'm bummed; he professional teacher missed out! I think I could have had fun with it, sigh. The good news is I'm back. Besides a convention this coming weekend, only full sized holidays will keep me away until year's end.

    "I worry about our supplies. I don't want to assume we'll get lucky and find more. Maybe one more stop? We can abort if need be."


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    GM Tyranius, are you waiting on us? Are we waiting on you? I dunno anymore, that encounter was oof.

    Vanyan looks dejected, but is also ready to move on.

    ”Alright, that was disappointing,” Vanyan still has some wounds, but nothing other than the wand to heal them. He’d prefer to save the wand.

    ”Ugh. Should we press on. I’ll forgo any healing for now. But if you guys want, I’ll use it on you.” Vanyan pulls out the wand.

    ”Otherwise, let’s try one more spot. Lead on.”


    "I agree. Let us move on. To the jeweler's shop? Perhaps that will be less difficult for us"


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Status:
    HP: 30/34 AC: 17 (f12/t15)
    Conditions = None
    Weapon Equipped = Crossbow
    Normal Bolts = 8/8
    Cold Iron Bolts = 4/6 (loaded)
    Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts = 6/6
    Crossbow: Attack: BAB +5, Dex +5, Masterwork +1, (Deadly Aim -2) Damage: Dex +5, (Deadly Aim +4)(crit 19-20 x3)
    Melee: Attack: BAB +5 Damage: +0
    Grit = 2/4
    Lay on Hands = 1/1 (d6)

    Aishe shrugs, smiling, and joins the others for one more stop. He will take two charges from the wand to stave off death.

    CLW: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (3, 8) + 2 = 13

    He checks his missed bolt as well for re-usability. Low is bad: 1d2 ⇒ 1

    He tosses the remnants to the side and proceeds, following the others. "The jeweler's shop indeed."

    Dark Archive

    @Vanyan- Was waiting to see if you folks wanted to rest for the night or choose a new location. :)

    When you approach the jeweler’s shop on the west side of Roslar’s Coffer, you can see the faint glow of a translucent humanoid figure inside through the shop’s main window. The front door issues a loud squeal as it is opened, though the ghostly occupant doesn’t react to the noise.

    This once-elegant small shop is in ruins. Broken display cases line the far wall, their shattered glass littering the floor. Several velvet cushions, fabric torn and stuffing pulled out, lie scattered everywhere. A small table, standing behind a counter, is covered in a mess of broken jewelry-making tools, bits of tarnished silver, and slivers of gemstones.

    The fragment of the loci spirit found here takes the form of a young man in fine clothes. He is running his hands through his wavy hair as he stands over one of the shop’s counters, muttering to himself, “No, that isn’t it. Which one, which one?” You can see that he is staring at five hazy pieces of jewelry, their exact forms impossible to determine.

    Player Status:

    Vanyan (24/33; 1 str drain)
    Tessenarin (23/33)
    Atium (53/62; Raging 63/72)
    Vinas (36/53)
    Jando
    Aishe (30/34)


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    "Hey friend, need help with anything? We were passing buy and saw the lights on," Vanyan asks moving a bit closer into the shop.

    He looks at the ghostly figure intently, trying to judge things.

    1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 Know (Religion)
    1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 Sense Motive
    1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 Perception
    1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Appraise -jewelry


    Atium squints as he tries looking at the shop and the shop keeper. Obviously this place was looted by the pursuers of the dead (Whispering Way).

    Can one of my totems help? Maybe the special rocks I want to make into my Drake totem will be good for this man?


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • Vinas lets the silver-tongued interact. He stays in the back, taciturn. He tries to suss out the man's identity. Do I know this man? Did I know him?

    Will scan the room for threats or anything of note Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 as well as detecting evil.


    "Yes, can we assist you in some way?"


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Aishe joins the others in the small shop, standing near the back, but he too wonders if he knows this man, and if he does - will it be useful.

    Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

    Dark Archive

    Aishe and Vinas both recognize this man as Harry Winston, a young local man that helped out around town where he could. Harry turns towards you. "Oh, hello! I was in the shop quite late to purchase a last-minute gift for my beloved when there was a white flash of light outside that did something to my memory. I'm certain that I had made a decision as to which piece of jewelry to buy, but now I can only remember scattered facts. Maybe you can help me?"

    "I remember that there were five different pieces of jewelry here in a single row." The ghostly young man gestures at the five shimmering forms on the counter. "Each piece of jewelry contains a different gemstone, and I had decided on the emerald piece—it will bring out the green in my beloved’s eyes—but now I can’t remember which one that is! I’m sure the necklace and the ring are on the two ends. I remember that the bracelet is to the immediate right of the ruby piece of jewelry (which isn’t the necklace) and to the immediate left of the earrings. And I know the brooch (which doesn’t contain an amethyst or ruby) is to the immediate right of the diamond piece of jewelry and to the immediate left of the sapphire piece of jewelry."


    Atium snorts. PFFT. You want to give her the Broach with a ribbon for her neckline.
    Yeah, Something nice around the neck. Let's those creeps that want to look at her cleavage know she has someone with gold coin looking out after her.

    my answers:
    Ring - Ruby
    Bracelet Amethyst
    Earrings - Diamond
    Broach—Emerald
    Necklace – Sapphire


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • Vinas looks on in horror at the tragedy before him. I must unravel the cause of this whole thing, and bring justice to Winston and the rest.

    With his hand rubbing the stubble on his jaw, he looks over the items and listens to the words. He nods at Atium.


    "I think you have it right,"Tessenarin whispers. "At least, it seems sound to me"


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    This is what I would have entered, but for the fast typing fingers of the ninja-barbarian, a totally broken class.

    Vanyan nods and carefully considers the man's words, as his face scrunches up noticeably. He kneels down onto the floor, drawing shapes and words into the dust... then wiping them away, only to draw them in a different place.

    "Just a moment," he mumbles. "Some advanced logics here. Please be quiet so I can concentrate," he adds, gravely.

    More scribbles, more wipes.

    "It's the brooch you want, good sir!" he explains proudly to the forlorn customer. "You see, it appears that you were looking at a ruby ring, an amethyst bracelet, some diamond earrings, an emerald brooch, and a sapphire necklace. It's the brooch you want! he announces redundantly, and rather pleased with himself, as he turns expectantly in the direction of his companions.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Aishe smiles at the smart comrades he's traveling with. He was never much good at puzzles, and there was that one confidence-man who took advantage of him on the road. He shakes his head, remembering his failure that day.

    He nods at Atium and Vanyan. "Well done." he murmurs.


    ninja-barbarian, a totally broken class. -- Laughing. I realized Atium might NOT have figured out the results, so I did try to post my reply as a "lucky guess" with the barbarian more focused on boobs and cleavage than the actual jewelry riddle.
    Good work team! Weez gotz smartz people in the group!

    Dark Archive

    As Atium names each piece in order, they come into focus, confirming her assertions. The young man is delighted to see the brooch. He grabs it up with his ghostly hand and moves toward the shop’s front door, but stops and points to a floorboard. "Thank you for your help. I believe you'll find some treasure under there. I wish I could reward you with more than this." Then he leaves the shop, fading away as he goes. The other phantom pieces of jewelry also disappear as the ghostly young man fades away.


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan waves goodbye to the spirit. "Say hi to Umble and Thoot if you see them! Tell them that Vanyan says 'hi' from the land of the living! Also, watch your teeth! Watch out for fey! Your beloved probably wants a mate with teeth!"

    Vanyan shakes his head, worried for the spirits travails in the Boneyard. But he sets his own mind to freeing himself from his current prison. He casts Detect Magic and looks to where the ghost pointed.

    1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17 Spellcraft if needed
    1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24 Spellcraft if needed


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "Have we come back to the land of the living only to send others to the land of the dead?" Vinas stands behind Vanyan, ready.

    Dark Archive

    Under the loose floorboard, you find no magical auras but instead a silk pouch with a dozen finely cut emeralds worth 150 gp each.

    A few moments after you recover the gems, the door to the shop opens as four men in skull-adorned armor enter. "The glow was coming from in here..." one begins, but they stop short when they see you. After a moment's hesitation, the man snarls, "Get them!" and all four draw knives!

    Init:

    Vinas: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
    Atium: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
    Aishe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
    Tessenarin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
    Vanyan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
    Jando: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
    Whispering Way Cultists: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

    Round 1
    Vinas (36/53)
    -------------------------------------------
    Whispering Way Cultists
    -------------------------------------------
    Tessenarin (23/33)
    Vanyan (24/33; 1 str drain)
    Aishe (30/34)
    Jando
    Atium (53/62; Raging 63/72)


    I had such a bad day, I went onto this board to say (in character) that I wanted to punch something, and 18 minutes prior, this blessed GM attacks us with cultists. Thank you o' kind GM. Thank you!
    *****
    The ghost of Harry Winston departs from the shop, and Atium looks a bit disappointed. This is certainly in contrast with the other party members that certainly are giddy over the anticipated magic treasure under the floorboards.
    mumbling almost to himself.
    grrrmph. Sort of wanted something to fight. Don't know why, but I'm itching to punch someone in the face. Just an unabashed tension breaker.

    and he hears the cultists open the door. Turning, he smiles.
    Dumbasses, you brought knives to a face punching? Come here and get your nose broken.
    He reaches up to a totem grabbing one at random and says.... Shakra....

    Dark Archive

    @Atium- Anytime!

    Drawing his longsword from its sheath Vinas moves around to block the cultists from closing in around you.

    Longsword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
    Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

    Vinas' longsword slips through a cultists' ribs slightly. The cultists spring into action as the cultists push to flank around Vinas. AoO on red.

    Vinas AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
    Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

    Vinas slashes another across the chest as they get eager leaving themselves open for attack.

    Pink Dagger vs Vinas AC 21: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
    Red Dagger vs Vinas AC 21: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
    Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
    Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
    Crit Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

    Yellow Dagger vs Vinas AC 21; flanking: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 = 26
    Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
    Sneak Attack Damage: 2d8 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9

    Green Dagger vs Vinas AC 21; flanking: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 2 = 24
    Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
    Sneak Attack Damage: 2d8 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4

    Vinas gets stabbed as much as Julius Caesar as daggers stick in all around him.

    Round 2
    Vinas (6/53)
    -------------------------------------------
    Whispering Way Cultists (Pink -8) (Red -11)
    -------------------------------------------
    Tessenarin (23/33)
    Vanyan (24/33; 1 str drain)
    Aishe (30/34)
    Jando
    Atium (53/62; Raging 63/72)


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Round: 1

    Status:
    HP: 30/34 AC: 17 (f12/t15)
    Conditions = None
    Weapon Equipped = Crossbow
    Normal Bolts = 8/8
    Cold Iron Bolts = 4/6 (loaded)
    Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts = 6/6
    Crossbow: Attack: BAB +5, Dex +5, Masterwork +1, (Deadly Aim -2) Damage: Dex +5, (Deadly Aim +4)(crit 19-20 x3)
    Melee: Attack: BAB +5 Damage: +0
    Grit = 2/4
    Lay on Hands = 1/1 (d6)

    Aishe moves up quickly and shoots red, hoping to peel him off poor Vinas.
    Crossbow (cold iron): 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 1 = 16 (point blank) damage: 1d8 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 = 18 (point blank)


    Tessenarin takes a roundabout way to get to the cultists and pulls out his battle axe and moves behind red to take an attack.

    greataxe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
    greataxe: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Round 1

    Vanyan spins to face the four foes surrounding Vinas.

    "Ugh, how original," Vanyan exclaims when he spots the spooky figures. While they stab at Vinas, he prays to Iomedae for help in dispatching the vermin. And indeed, a shimmering longsword appears, making its way swiftly in green's path. Spiritual Weapon

    1d20 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 3 = 9 to hit;
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 force damage

    He then moves closer to help give Vinas a back to put his own against. He draws his dagger as he moves.

    Vanstats:

    hp: 24/33
    AC: 16/14/12
    Saves: F4/R5/F9

    Eyes: bugged
    Smite: unused
    Panache: not enough
    Broken Lightbox: 1/1 used
    PoP 2: 0/1 used
    GlitterYourFace: 1/2 used

    Dark Archive

    Tessenarin's axe catches the wall and floor as the cultists barely avoids his own death. A spiritual longsword appears overhead as it stabs everything in vicinity wildly. Aishe isn't able to peel one of the cultists off of Vinas as his bolt cracks off of one of the skulls adorning the cultist's armor.

    Round 2
    Vinas (6/53)
    -------------------------------------------
    Whispering Way Cultists (Pink -8) (Red -11)
    -------------------------------------------
    Tessenarin (23/33)
    Vanyan (24/33; 1 str drain)
    Aishe (30/34)
    Jando
    Atium (53/62; Raging 63/72)


    ... Bull
    Seeing Red, Atium moves with great speed (40 move) around the pillars and jewelry cases to the cultist wearing red. With nothing in his hand, he pounces on the cultist. attempting to punch him right in the face!
    claw attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 2 = 30 PA rage
    damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 claw attack red.

    possible crit
    And Atium breaks a nose, just like he threatened.
    crit confirm: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 = 27 PA rage
    damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 claw attack red.
    Broken noses! I want 4 broken noses this day!!!


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "You've chosen.... poorly." It feels good to fight something that bleeds. He quickly heals some of his own wounds LoH: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5 He leaves the flank, confident in Atium's skill. With his back to the wall he then takes a swing at the foe next to him.

    ATK v. Purple: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 for DMG: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

    Dark Archive

    Atium cuts right through one of the cultist's spines, eliminating him from surrounding Vinas. Jando pulls out his longbow and pelts an arrow at the backside of one of the cultists.

    Longbow; Precise; PBS; Favored enemy: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 32
    Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 12

    Two of the cultists stick close to Vinas, digging their daggers in deeper.

    Green Dagger vs Vinas AC 21; flanking: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 15

    Pink Dagger vs Vinas AC 21; flanking: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 = 22
    Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
    Sneak Attack Damage: 2d8 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

    Vinas grunts as the dagger twists against his ribs. The yellow garbed cultist slides in front of Vanyan, feinting as he throws Vanyan off track.

    Feint DC 13: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

    Round 3
    Vinas (3/53)
    -------------------------------------------
    Whispering Way Cultists (Pink -19) (Red -11) (Yellow -12)
    -------------------------------------------
    Tessenarin (23/33)
    Vanyan (24/33; 1 str drain)
    Aishe (30/34)
    Jando
    Atium (53/62; Raging 63/72)


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Round 2

    Vanyan, though perplexed by yellow's darting thrusts, is sure he can handle his opponent with his dagger.

    1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 to hit;
    1d4 ⇒ 2 piercing damage

    Vanyan's spiritual weapon stays on green.

    1d20 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 3 = 25 to hit;
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 force damage.

    Vanstats:

    hp: 24/33
    AC: 16/14/12
    Saves: F4/R5/F9

    Eyes: bugged
    Smite: unused
    Panache: not enough
    Broken Lightbox: 1/1 used
    PoP 2: 0/1 used
    GlitterYourFace: 1/2 used


    Tessenarin moves up to take a shot at purple, hoping to end the flank on Vinas.

    greataxe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

    damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Round: 2

    Status:
    HP: 30/34 AC: 17 (f12/t15)
    Conditions = None
    Weapon Equipped = Crossbow
    Normal Bolts = 7/8
    Cold Iron Bolts = 4/6 (loaded)
    Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts = 6/6
    Crossbow: Attack: BAB +5, Dex +5, Masterwork +1, (Deadly Aim -2) Damage: Dex +5, (Deadly Aim +4)(crit 19-20 x3)
    Melee: Attack: BAB +5 Damage: +0
    Grit = 2/4
    Lay on Hands = 1/1 (d6)

    Aishe gives pink a shot, if Tessenarin hasn’t already ended him, though he switches to a normal bolt.
    Crossbow: 1d20 + 9 - 3 ⇒ (7) + 9 - 3 = 13 (point blank, cover) damage: 1d8 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 1 = 13 (point blank)


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • If I'm reading the table correctly, I'm up for the future found. Given the situation, I'll hold off to act to see how these resolve.

    Dark Archive

    Venture-Captain PBP GM Tyranius PFS Reporting Tool | Scenario List | Scenario Sign-up Sheet

    Tessenarin's axe bites into the ribs of the wounded cultist. The sharpened blade slits through the studded leather. Vanyan's magical longsword stabs down at the rear cultist, forcing its way down into his shoulder.

    Aishe's bolt plinks into teh wall of the broken jeweler's shop while Jando fires off a pair of arrows over Tessenarin's shoulders on either side of his body.

    Longbow; Precise; PBS; Favored enemy; cover: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 1 + 2 - 4 = 12
    Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 6

    Longbow; Precise; PBS; Favored enemy; cover: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 1 + 2 - 4 = 17
    Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 8

    Jando's second arrow pierces the cultist's chest, pinning him to the wall as he slumps over dead.

    Round 3
    Vinas (3/53)
    -------------------------------------------
    Whispering Way Cultists (Green -5) (Yellow -12)
    -------------------------------------------
    Tessenarin (23/33)
    Vanyan (24/33; 1 str drain)
    Aishe (30/34)
    Jando
    Atium (53/62; Raging 63/72)


    Doing more than just breaking the cultist's nose, Atium says, That actually counts as two noses. I need two more, and there's only two pieces of pray left.

    So, he advances. Raking with a left and then a right. getting on his piptoes and trying to take a bite out of the cultist's ear life Mike Tyson. Trying to leave the yellow cultist without a WBF belt.
    claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 PA Raging
    damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

    claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
    damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

    Mike Tyson: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
    damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

    Dark Archive

    Atium rakes his fingernails across the cultists eyes from the side and then manages to punch him in the next twice as he breaks it. the cultist's head wobbles in a sickening direction as he plows into the glass case.

    Round 3
    Vinas (3/53)
    -------------------------------------------
    Whispering Way Cultists (Green -5)
    -------------------------------------------
    Tessenarin (23/33)
    Vanyan (24/33; 1 str drain)
    Aishe (30/34)
    Jando
    Atium (53/62; Raging 63/72)


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • Vinas, bloody and battered heals some of his wounds as he withdraws from melee. LoH: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6

    Dark Archive

    Vinas retreats to safety, leaving the cultists to his fate. Seeing he has no chance of escaping the Whispering Way cultist draws the dagger to his own throat and slowly slits across it. Gagging on his own blood he falls to his knees, wide eyed and gasping as he dies, bleeding out.

    Player Status:

    Vinas (9/53)
    Tessenarin (23/33)
    Vanyan (24/33; 1 str drain)
    Aishe (30/34)
    Jando
    Atium (53/62; Raging 63/72)


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    What the f#!&?

    What the f@&%!?

    "WHAT THE F@&*!?" Vanyan cries out as the cultist cuts his own throat. He turns his head away at the act, trying to shake it from his mind.

    He stares down the ground while his divine longsword hovers over the dead cultist.

    He shakes his head, trying to stop any dry (or wet) heaves from loosening his last meal from his stomach.

    "I didn't need to see that."


    Atium seeing the quarry slit his own throat, calms down from his rage.
    A bull does not understand such things as suicide.
    Twink even gives a WTF exclamation that Atium could mirror, but he doesn't.

    That act is not even in the Ulfen dictionary.
    Coward. Not a coward of battle, but a coward of life.
    Whatever this Whisper People think, it is obviously counter to what my people believe in. These Whispers are my enemy from here to the end of days.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "What an awful and twisted..." Vinas never finishes the sentence, it being cut off by a wince.

    He begins to check them for some kind of healing, anything...


    "I did not expect to see that. There are tales throughout history of various cultists and the strange and bizarre things they do, but I did not think I would experience such a thing myself. We should be careful now, as someone who does this could easily do some other unspeakable act to us without pause."

    Tessenarin looks over to Vinas. "Do you require some more healing?"


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan finishes his grimacing, then tries to help Vinas go through the bodies and the rest of the shop.

    ”Where did these come from? Maybe we should have set a watch at the door. Might have stopped Vinas from being butchered so effectively,” he mentions as he works.

    Vanyan has no healings outside of the wand to offer Vinas at this time. He had used his lightbox’s magic in the battle with the big beast that nearly slew the party when he had healt Vinas.

    2,001 to 2,050 of 2,277 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Tyrant's Grasp All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.