Operation: Blackcrown

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The time has come to reclaim the seat of power.

Combat Map


601 to 650 of 2,658 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid nods. "I'll help."


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"It's supposed to be like casting a spell," Auric says. "So my grandfather said...except it's as if I cannot perceive the words."


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Do you need to get anything from home before the meeting or are you fine arriving with us?" Hitome asks Maloxya as they finish eating


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

"Thank you love." She says, giving Laenid's cheek a kiss.


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa shakes her head. "I'll be fine going with you. If I need anything, I'm sure Toni will bring it."


Half-Orc Ranger 10; HP: 92/92; AC: 22, T: 14; FF: 20; Fort: +10, Ref: +10, Will: +7; Init: +2; Perception: +16 (+17 to avoid being surprised)

Svanna is busy at the stove when Toska and Auric enter the kitchen.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Hitome smiles, giving Malyoxa's hand a brief squeeze.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska nods. ”I suppose we will have to seek out other summoners and see if they have any tips to offer.”

He sniffs around when they enter the kitchen. ”That smell’s wonderful, Svanna.”


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

With Laenid's help, it doesn't take long to clean up the few dishes they used. Going to the closet she starts getting her warmer stuff on. Realizing she was still in her natural state, Jin changes back into her human form before rejoining the others in the kutchen, "Okay, are we all ready to go, or do you two need a couple more minutes to stare at each other?" She asks with a giggle.


Half-Orc Ranger 10; HP: 92/92; AC: 22, T: 14; FF: 20; Fort: +10, Ref: +10, Will: +7; Init: +2; Perception: +16 (+17 to avoid being surprised)

Svanna turns and gestures at Toska, moving her hand down from her lips.


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"She says 'thank you'," Gyrthr says as he lays out the silverware and tankards.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa returns the squeeze. "We're ready unless you wanted to make a few more comments."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She shakes her head as she pulls on her boots, "No ma'am." She says, trying to sound as contrite as possible before giggling.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska gives a grateful bow to Syvanna before asking ”Is there anything I can assist with?”


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"If you'll bring the juice to the table, that would help," Gyrthr says, gesturing to an ice box.


Toni knocks on the door of the cafe then walks in. "Yulia? Drago?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Trying not to look as pleased as she felt, Jin takes Laenid's hand. Going to the door she opens it for them, "Shall we go then?" Even though she tries to control her excitement, she can't seem to keep the happiness out of her voice.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid chuckles as they leave the house.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Closing the door behind them, Jin takes Laenid's hand as they head to the cafe. Looking up at her love she asks, "What?"


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Drago came out from the back, "Hello Toni."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"You're just so cute."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin blushes and giggles again.


"Hey, Drago," Toni says. "I was just wondering how things were coming along and if you two needed any help."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Getting to the Cafe, Jin holds the door open for them before following behind. Stepping inside she asks, "Are we too early?"


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Turning back, "Yulia, is there anything Toni can help with?"


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"No, we're done," Yulia calls out from the kitchen. "I'm just finishing with the last dish."


Toni looks at Jin and lets the group enter. "Not too early but you're the first ones here."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Letting out a sigh of relief she smiles, "Well good. I was worried that my little mishap this morning might have kept us from arriving in a timely manner."


Female Changeling Cleric (Midwife) 9 HP: 46/46; AC: 16(18), T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +6, Ref: +4, Will: +11; Perception: +14; Init: +0

Konstantyná arrives behind the others. "Guess I'm on time as well."

She looks at Drago. "Are you alright? You don't look like you've slept well."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin jumps slightly at the sound of her voice. How did she always manage to sneak up on people like that? Jin swore she didn't see her coming as they entered the cafe, so where did she come from?


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Had a late night delivery, it's kind of thrown me off."


Female Changeling Cleric (Midwife) 9 HP: 46/46; AC: 16(18), T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +6, Ref: +4, Will: +11; Perception: +14; Init: +0

"I see," the Midwife remarks. "Hopefully, it's nothing too serious."


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Good morning everyone." Hito,e says with a smile.


"Good morning, Hitome," Toni says, getting out of the way of everyone. "You're especially chipper today."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

The aasimar grins, blushing slightly. "I had a very good night."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska does as was suggested and retrieves the juice for breakfast.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin just stands there grinning, "Hello Ms. Tony, who's this?" She asks, indicating Drago.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-Orc Ranger 10; HP: 92/92; AC: 22, T: 14; FF: 20; Fort: +10, Ref: +10, Will: +7; Init: +2; Perception: +16 (+17 to avoid being surprised)

Svanna brings some spiced eggs with dried beef and mashed beans with flat bread to the table. She serves everyone a healthy amount of food before serving herself and sitting down.


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"Thank you, my love," Gyrthr says to Svanna before he starts eating.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric eats like a halfling on a mission.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"This is Drago, the former Szef," Toni answers. "Drago, this is the Summoner of House Zakharov, Jin, and her Midwife, Hitome."

She glances at Malyoxa before turning back to Hitome. "I can tell Malyoxa did too. You hit the bottle a little hard."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"Forgiveness, please," Malyoxa responds. "Anyway, I'm sure you enjoyed the peace and quiet."


2 people marked this as a favorite.

"You're allowed to live a little," Toni says. "But I did miss having you around. I like your company, just not in the way someone else might."

She gives Hitome a smile and a wink.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin moves closer to Laenid but gives him a nod of her head, "Hello." She says before giggling again at Ms. Toni's remark.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Thank you, Svanna,” Toska says before happily digging in.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia comes out of the kitchen. "If you would all like to take a seat at the arranged tables, I can bring some drinks and some sweet treats to you in a moment."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin's face lights up, "Sweets?!" She almost squeals excitedly, "Laenid, she has sweets! Come on come on come on, let's sit down!" Taking Laenid by the hand she hurries to a spot to sit down, nearly tripping over a chair in the process. Collecting herself she refrains from jumping into the seat and instead pulls out a chair for Laenid before sitting down herself, "I'm glad I made a light breakfast, and that the fire was a small one."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"Oh, dear."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia smiles. "I think I'll have a happy customer for days to come."


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric finishes his plate and then goes for seconds.

601 to 650 of 2,658 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Operation: Blackcrown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.