Strange Aeons Too?(Closed recruitment)

Game Master Just a Mort

Strange Aeons map


901 to 950 of 1,282 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Caraid watches the entire exchange in bewilderment, much of his effort being spent on telekinetic shields to try and limit the bloodflow. When the corpse finally stops bleeding he lets out a sigh and turns to look at the cultists.

"What shall we do about them?" He asks quietly. "Maybe leave them there? They don't seem especially dangerous."


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"I think we should leave them. As far as we know, they haven't done anything wrong. And we can't just keep bloating the camp with prisoners. They don't have enough guards and resources." Piotr suggests quietly.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Talking to a corpse, Garrosh gets no answer. There is however now a peaceful expression on her face.

Now that the blood torrent has ceased, the party sees the same double door to the north, another single door beside it and a hallway leading south, with 2 doors in the hallway leading west.

"Hey, any of you want to try sniffin' some of this stuff?" The yellow robe continues to offer the brown bag to everyone in the party. "Best fix ever!" He advertises proudly.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Later" Ann promises back to them, as her brother moves to the double doors in the north. He shoots her a look when she catches up. "Oh shut up, I'm not really. In fact I don't even know if something like that would do anything to me when I'm like THIS!" she swats her incorporeal hand through her brother's arm. Piotr's look turns worried, then concentrates on the door.

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"I promise, you won't regret it," The yellow robe reassures Anne. "I mean I've got pink bunnies next to me," He gestures at empty air, "And they're dancing. Don't you want to see them too?"

Anne hears some muffled sobs, like one that might come from a child beyond the door.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Children" Ann will whisper to the others, causing Piotr to open the door quickly and go in to hope and help.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"Wait!" Caraid says, trying to stop Piotr. "Let me! I'm not as scary."

If allowed he will open the door (lockpicking as necessary) and see what's inside.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Caraid opens the door and peers beyond, seeing nothing but darkness before him. From the darkness a young, child-like voice cries out,"Go away! I won't let you hurt me anymore!"


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Garrosh utters a low growl, and remains watchful, bow in hand - "Careful Caraid..."


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"I don't want to hurt you." Caraid says, staying in the doorway. "Is there anything I can do to help? To make you feel better?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"You can't, anyway,"The voice answers slightly defiantly. "I'm not the weak thing I used to be and I've learnt to deal with bullies. I can make people hurt if I want to," The voice continues menacingly.

There is a short pause, before the voice adds wistfully, "Find me my brother, Brenton. I don't want to be alone in the dark anymore."


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra silently deals with the junkies, secretly wishing they would attack so she could dispatch them.
No, you're not allowed to kill someone because they're annoying or stupid. She thinks to herself.

Kilarra tries to remember if there's a boy refugee by the name of Brenton.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"I don't like bullies either!" Caraid replies, his voice heartfelt. "People who pick on you for being different are horrible! I'll try and find Brenton, maybe we could bring you a light?"

He retreats, leaving the door open behind him.

"We have to find Brenton." He reports back. "Isn't he back at the camp?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The room remains dark still, as if light refused to enter it. Kilarra does remember that Brenton is one the refugees who lost his brother Debris while trying to run away from the yellow robes.

"They killed me you know."The voice in the dark says a little too casually. "Tore me apart, limb by limb. Laughing all the time. But I came back. Then I made them pay many times over."


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Brenton is but a young boy, you know that Debis... The area is still not safe, it may be dangerous if we go and fetch him. He may get hurt" - Garrosh replies, trying to garner what it is exactly they are up against here.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

"Well done on your revenge though" - he adds with gritted teeth - "I hope you got them all"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"I just want to see him again," The voice gives a little sob. "Brothers like us shouldn't be apart."

"Oh yes I did. Blew them to tiny little bits," The voice answers with grim satisfaction.

Garrosh knowledge religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Kilarra knowledge religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

The sobs cue Garrosh that the party may be dealing with an attic whisperer.

An attic whisperers haunts shadowy, forgotten places like old buildings and dilapidated institutions, places that were once homes to both young children and subtle evils. Hiding in drafty attics and moldy basements, an attic whisperer might lie dormant for decades while the quick go about their lives—often a scant f loor away. The coming of a new child, though, rekindles some hope in the creature, its animating spirits motivated by loneliness, and ever seeking comfort and companionship. Once an attic whisperer finds a potential playmate, it does all it can to ensure it will never be lonely again by attempting to lure its friend to it, singing nursery rhymes, leaving trails of old toys, or calling out in the stolen voices of other children.

They have the following ability:

Any creature hit by an attic whisperer’s touch must make a Will save or lose its ability to speak for 1 hour. During that time, the creature cannot talk, cast spells with verbal components, use auditory bardic performances, or use any other ability that requires speech. Once an attic whisperer has stolen a creature’s voice, it can perfectly mimic that voice at any time, even after its victim’s voice has returned, and while using that voice can speak any languages the victim knew. Those familiar with an individual’s voice can make a Sense Motive check opposed by the attic whisperer’s Bluff check to realize a mimicked voice is inauthentic. 


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Ann nods in understanding, while Piotr shakes his head in worry. But both leave the talking to Caraid and Garrosh


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"I'll go and see him now." Caraid promises. "Hopefully I'll see you again soon."


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"We will fetch him as soon as we can, but you do know he cannot stay with you afterward, yes?" - he cannot ignore Debis' plight, and even sympathizes with the poor soul, but will not risk endangering Brenton.

Apart from that I am ready to proceed.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"But why? I'm so lonely... We only had each other after our parents died..."The voice gives a pitiful sob.

Backtracking, the party arrives back at the camp, to find a new barricade being constructed where the eye used to be and draws the necessary sign and code phase to be allowed over. " Better safe then sorry, " Tolman, one of the guards on duty tells the party. "Captain York and Winter asked us to see to this. Good job clearing the way to the entrance, but the darned yellow fog is still as thick as ever."


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Need to get home to my PC to check our loot list - we may have some stuff to drop off and help the survivors. Checking that spreadsheet from my mobile won't do :P

"I'm sure you know why Debis..." - Garrosh replies as they leave to return to camp.

----

Back at the camp:

"It is not as clear as we would like" - he replies - "So best stay on your toes anyway. We are probably going back out again soon"

"How have things been around here?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Same sh*thole as always, shapes out there in the fog, occasional pounding on the front door," Barnes, the other guard, draws laconically."One of these days those things are going to get in and it'll be the end of us."

"Barnes! Watch your language! We have children here!" Tolman chides Barnes. "And your wet blanket attitude doesn't help at all! We have to stay positive!"

"Look, you're an arty farty dreamer. Me? I'm a realist that sees the world for the mother fking mess it is," Barnes answers, "Why couldn't they put me with Peter instead. At least both of us get along."Barnes grumbles.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

If Garrosh shares what he knows about Attic whisperers, Ann will bring up a worry to the group "How do we know that thing in there is Brenton's brother, if what you say is true about them mimicking voices and never wanting to let their playmate go? It's too great a risk it isn't him at all, not anymore at least."

Piotr puts in his two cents, "I think we should tell Brenton everything, and let him decide if it is worth the risk. It is his brother."

the siblings are in disagreement...


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
Piotr Tataru wrote:

If Garrosh shares what he knows about Attic whisperers, Ann will bring up a worry to the group "How do we know that thing in there is Brenton's brother, if what you say is true about them mimicking voices and never wanting to let their playmate go? It's too great a risk it isn't him at all, not anymore at least."

Piotr puts in his two cents, "I think we should tell Brenton everything, and let him decide if it is worth the risk. It is his brother."

the siblings are in disagreement...

Yep, Garrosh shares ;)

"We do not know for sure Ann..." - Garrosh replies without even realizing he is talking to... A... Ghost?

"But it did know a lot about Brenton" - he adds to Piotr, his eyes still on Ann however - "If indeed this is the tortured soul of Debis, seeing Brenton might provide it with some respite and peace... We will not allow Brenton in that room anyway"

GM Mort wrote:

"Same sh*thole as always, shapes out there in the fog, occasional pounding on the front door," Barnes, the other guard, draws laconically."One of these days those things are going to get in and it'll be the end of us."

"Barnes! Watch your language! We have children here!" Tolman chides Barnes. "And your wet blanket attitude doesn't help at all! We have to stay positive!"

"Look, you're an arty farty dreamer. Me? I'm a realist that sees the world for the mother fking mess it is," Barnes answers, "Why couldn't they put me with Peter instead. At least both of us get along."Barnes grumbles.

"Well Barnes, the way I see it, you can either sink in that s%&%hole" - Garrosh grunts - "Or do something about it. We have chosen the second"

Diplomacy. Try to get him to believe we can do this!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

That's what I get for trying :P


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Doing something about it is an idea, assuming it doesn't cause you to sink further into sh*t," Barnes draws sarcastically. "You know, like quicksand."

"And who's that slightly translucent woman following you around, you went out with 6 and came back with 7?"Barnes looks at Ann.

"I don't remember seeing her before..."Tolman ventures nervously. "But if she's with you, she's fine, right?" Tolman looks at Garrosh for assurance.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"You can trust her" - he nods, looking back at Piotr, and then Ann - "She's with us"

Ok, I think we are about ready to rest a few, and try to identify what we are missing (magic and otherwise) - I think the list boils down to:
two white vials
a vial of salts
two green vials
4 doses of black liquid
2 doses of white powder
a candle inscribed with runes (magic)
a bottle of incense (Magic)
another talisman with a hand on it (Magic)
Vial
Vial
Vial (Magical)
Short Sword

Then I guess we need to discuss with Captain Winter the matter of the other inhabitants of the compound - Mort, can we retcon me bringing the wounded woman? Teka? We brought Lorris, Betty and Timmy, right? Last but not least, there are the rat-like creatures (they were in the library?), led by Ratch.

And talking to Brenton.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Bringing the rat creatures would require another conversation line and I didnt see anyone indicating to bring Lorris,Timmy,Betty or Tekka. Conversation would go slightly differently if so

Is the rest of the party good to go to retcon a conversation with the rat creatures and bringing Lorris,Timmy,Betty and Tekka?


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

I didn't mean to bring the rat-creatures, but I was under the impression Lorris, Timmy and Betty were being taken along with us already? And yeah, Tekka would require retcon :P


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

I'm in agreement on Lorris and the others were coming with us, not the rat-creatures though. So reconing?


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Also not the three drugged cultists, they were staying their storage closet, weren't they?


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

They were.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Caraid is happy to do as he's told :)


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Okie retcon mode activated

Loris dutifully follows the party with Betty and Timmy in his tied hands.

The rat creatures eye the party as they pass through the library but do not comment on their entourage.

At barricade

"Hmm you came back with more people?"Tolman asks the party curiously."And what happened to that woman?"Tolman points at the unconscious Tekka.

"Now Betty,Timmy,you need to be on your best behaviour,we're meeting new people."Lorris instructs the dolls,who typically don't reply.

"Uhhh...is he talking to the dolls?"Tolman whispers to the party in hushed tones.

Barnes however, is not that restrained and rolls his eyes,"Just what we need,another lunatic."


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"This is Lorris and he's harmless. And he knows a lot about this place before the mess happened so is pretty useful." Piotr starts.

"And he knows a lot about plants." Ann adds.

"This is my sister. Ann." Piotr introduces, and Ann nods to them, semi glowing, but otherwise not covered in blood like the rest of them are, so there is that at least. "Don't ask." the former guardsman grunts.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Oookay.."Barnes glowers at Lorris dubiously while Lorris happily takes up Anne's offer, launching into an impromptu nature about plants."You know how the Mwangi natives grow their bread? They have this plant called a bread fruit that they bake until the skin is black, then they slice the burnt portion off revealing the white flesh within, just like a loaf of bread."

"Pleased to meet you,Ann."Tolman greets Ann courteously,but wisely does not offer her a hand to shake.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"A pleasure as well" Ann responds, a slight smile, shadowed by the fear of not knowing why she is like this. Piotr looks at her for a moment than turns to the guard. "The woman... " pointing to the unconscious one "… tried to kill us, but there is so many bad things roaming around it didn't seem right to simple leave her. The point is, don't untie her."


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Caraid… do you want to go check on Brenton? Try and find out what he wants to do?" Ann says to the young man, softly, while Piotr is talking to the guards about the violent cultist.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra doesn't have much to add here. She feels odd walking around covered in blood, yet only because she finds it more invigorating than gross. She is looking forward to getting some rest before trudging out again to carve into this hellhole. She feels like it's progress.

I'm assuming we're resting. If not I'll save this for later.

Kilarra sits next to Garrosh and asks "What can you teach me about Ragathiel? Ceremonies, prayers, anything like that."


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Caraid nods at Ann's suggestion and slips past the guards to go and talk to Brenton.

"Hey Brenton, we met someone out in the halls. He said he was your brother?" He says gently, folding himself onto the floor beside the boy. "Does that sound right to you?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"She's one of the yellow robes that are part of the uprising, isn't she?"Tolman wrinkles his nose in distaste."I guess we could leave it up to Captain York to decide what to do."

"I'd say we should just leave her out there to be eaten by whatever. Not as if we have that much supplies to feed another mouth and she might try to kill us!"Barnes interjects.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Debris?"Brenton's face lights up like the rising sun."Oh I'm so glad he's all right!"Brenton bubbles,his features radiating relief."I felt guilty having to run on after he was lost in the crowd and after all those nightmares I...felt horrible hearing him call out for me."


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"Brenton... I think Debris is dead." Caraid says, wishing his mother was here to break the bad news instead of him. "What's left is... not your brother. We might be able to help him though, help him to rest?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"He's..dead? But how...?"Brenton's eyes are filled with hurt and confusion while looking dismayed.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"I don't know." Caraid continues, as gently as he can. "Part of him is still here, and powerful. That part wants to see you. Do you have anything that you shared? A toy or something? I don't want you to have to go and see him if we can avoid it."


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Well..there was a pair of wooden knights named Sir Gareth and Sir Galahad, but we left them behind as we were trying to escape the Yellow Robes, in our bedroom," Brenton answer forlornly."And if he's still in there, I don't think he would hurt me. We were the closest of siblings and did everything together!"


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
Kilarra Dimir wrote:
Kilarra sits next to Garrosh and asks "What can you teach me about Ragathiel? Ceremonies, prayers, anything like that."

Garrosh is taken by surprise by Kilarra's words, staring at her curiously for a moment - "What do you want to know?" - he nods - "And why?"

GM Mort wrote:

"She's one of the yellow robes that are part of the uprising, isn't she?"Tolman wrinkles his nose in distaste."I guess we could leave it up to Captain York to decide what to do."

"I'd say we should just leave her out there to be eaten by whatever. Not as if we have that much supplies to feed another mouth and she might try to kill us!"Barnes interjects.

"We'll take it up to Captain York. She's our responsibility, and we'll find a way to get supplies for everyone don't worry" - Garrosh snarls at Barnes - "That's what we've been doing, isn't it?"


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra replies with a sigh of frustration. "I remember I revere him, but I don't know anything about the faith. I don't remember the stories, the prayers, or anything like that. It's definitely him who gives me powers, but for how long? If I don't pay him the right respects, will he withdraw the power?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"That's true you've been getting supplies,"Barnes answers grudgingly, "But I'd hate to get stabbed in the back one dark night..."He drawls.

"Yeah, Captain York and Winter call the shots here, not you."Tolman challenges Barnes.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Are we understood here then?" - Garrosh grunts at Barnes, intending to continue forward into the camp.

---------------

Kilarra Dimir wrote:
Kilarra replies with a sigh of frustration. "I remember I revere him, but I don't know anything about the faith. I don't remember the stories, the prayers, or anything like that. It's definitely him who gives me powers, but for how long? If I don't pay him the right respects, will he withdraw the power?"

"My own memories are blurry Kilarra" - Garrosh nods - "I remember only sparse words spoken by someone close to me... I do not remember who, but I remember some of it - 'Deed above mandate'" - the half-orc explains - "Having recently felt the hand of the General on my shoulder again also brought other, diffuse memories of when he first allowed me his blessing - I can't place the moment or time exactly, but I remember feeling unbounded anger and rage, a tremendous need for revenge, for justice. I still feel it all the time, even if I have managed to control it somehow - it still breaks through sometimes" - he shrugs.

"It is all in pieces what I remember and know - I feel his presence when I do Good and right by others, I feel his support when the chance to repay wrongdoers presents itself, or the chance to punish those who commit evil acts" - the half-orc then chuckles - "I know it is not much, but... It is more a feeling than a knowledge. A feeling it is... Right? When we enact vengeance for those who have been grievously wronged"

Garrosh hasn't got his memory back, so it is all in bits and pieces Kilarra. But we'll get there ;)


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Yeah,"Barnes sullenly grumbles as him and Tolman let the party and their entourage pass.

The party heads off to find Captain York at the post,looking out of the window. He turns to face the party."Good work on clearing off that weird eye thing. I'd order an evacuation but there's still the yellow fog and the shapes out there. We can start making those plans so we can get out on short notice, though."

901 to 950 of 1,282 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Strange Aeons Too All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.