Strange Aeons Too?(Closed recruitment)

Game Master Just a Mort

Strange Aeons map


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,292 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Oh that is just all kinds of wrong. Why would anything that big need that many legs?" the big man complains as the thing hisses at them.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

""Ni fyddwn yn ymosod os na wnewch chi, ond mae angen i ni basio yn ddirwystr" - Garrosh replies - "Pwy wyt ti, a beth wyt ti'n ei wneud i'r lle hwn heb wahoddiad?"

Aklo:
"We will not attack if you do not, but we do need to pass unhindered"
"Who are you, and what are you doing unto this place uninvited?"

I will still ready an action - if the creature attacks, Garrosh attacks also.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Apep ydw i.Edrychwch, nid wyf yn gwybod sut y cyrhaeddais yma. Un eiliad roeddwn i'n nofio yn afon Oukranos yna roedd y niwl melyn hwn, a chefais fy hun yma!" The creature chirps at Garrosh aggitatedly. "Ac rydw i eisiau mynd adref!" The last sound comes out as a squeak.

Aklo:

I'm Apep. Look, I don't know how I got here. One moment I was swimming in the Oukranos river then there was this yellow fog, and I found myself here!

Aklo:

And I want to go home!


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Garrosh, tell us what is happening... please" Piotr asks, as he stares at the thing in front of them.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Sorry guys, work has been hammering me hard...

"Apep in dda iawn. Garrosh ydw i. Ni fyddwn in eich brifo os gadewch inni basio" - Garrosh replies - "It's fine in fwyaf tebygol yma trwy gamgymeriad, inghyd is holl fàs melyn hwn" - he adds - "Rydyn ni'n ceisio ei ddatrys, a gwneud popeth in öl i ble y dylai fod. A wnewch chi adael inni basio mewn heddwch?"

Garrosh explains the gist of the conversation to his companions as the dialogue continues.

I could swear I had already typed that I was translating...

Aklo:

"Very well Apep. I am Garrosh. We will not hurt you if you let us pass"
"You most likely were drawn here by mistake, along with all this yellow mass. Maybe from another plane..."
"We are trying to solve it, and make everything right back to where it should be. Will you let us pass in peace?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Efallai y byddwch chi'n pasio - ond a allwch chi ddod o hyd i mi yn rhywle diogel i aros wrth i chi drwsio hyn i gyd felly bydd popeth yn ôl i normal?" The creature chirps at Garrosh.

Aklo:

You may pass - but can you find me somewhere safe to stay while you fix all this so everything will be back to normal?


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

After the translation, Piotr suggests "Maybe with the rat people? I don't know it the camp would be all that happy if she, um, he, It?, well you understand."

"I think she is lovely" Ann says.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Huh ..... dwi ddim yn siŵr ble yn union mae'n ddiogel ar hyn o bryd. A fyddech chi'n barod i fynd gyda ni?"

Aklo:
"Huh..... I'm not sure where exactly it is safe at the moment. Would you be willing to accompany us? We can try to help."

Garrosh continues translating to the others.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Ann will come out of Piotr's head, a light step, and a quick twirl to shake her brother's thoughts off. "How are we to get our friend here past the crucifiers? Any thoughts, doctor?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Wel, mae'n debyg y gallwn ddod gyda chi ..." The creature gives a hesitant squeak.

Aklo:

Well, I guess I could come with you...

As Ann manifests out of Piotr, the creature leaps back with a sharp hiss, "Eeek ysbryd!"

Aklo:

Eeek a ghost!


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
Piotr Tataru wrote:
Ann will come out of Piotr's head, a light step, and a quick twirl to shake her brother's thoughts off. "How are we to get our friend here past the crucifiers? Any thoughts, doctor?"

"I was actually thinking the ones in yellow will actually like him, seeing where he came from? What do you think?" - Garrosh adds - "Also if he... Or she is with us, we can make sure it hurts no one, right?"

GM Mort wrote:

"Wel, mae'n debyg y gallwn ddod gyda chi ..." The creature gives a hesitant squeak.

** spoiler omitted **

As Ann manifests out of Piotr, the creature leaps back with a sharp hiss, "Eeek ysbryd!"

** spoiler omitted **

"Mae'n iawn, peidiwch â phoeni. Mae hi'n ... Ffrind" - the half-orc replies with a nod at Ann - "A fyddech chi wedyn yn barod i fynd gyda ni wrth i ni archwilio gweddill yr ardal, i sicrhau ei fod yn ddiogel?"

Aklo:
"It is fine, do not worry. She is... A friend"
"Would you then be willing to accompany us as we explore the rest of the area, to make sure it is safe?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Ooookie."Apep looks at Ann dubiously, while chirping.

Aklo:

Ooookie

"Dilynaf chi wedyn." Apep nods as he chirps and begins to march on the spot with many feet.

Aklo:

I'll follow you then.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

As the conversation steps up Caraid takes over translation duties, although his attention keeps getting drawn to the corners of the room...


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The corners of the room are filled with rubble. Caraid tries to lift the rubble but finds it too heavy to budge. There is a closed door south of the room.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"If we are headed back through the crazy people..." Ann pops back out of visual existence. Then Piotr says "Okay, back the way we came, again."

"What is the language you two are speaking?" he asks Caraid and Garrosh.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

"And what can it do to aid us?"


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"I don't know..." Caraid replies, "I've just... understood it, ever since..." He trails off and looks confused. "I just do."


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Odd, but me saying that is the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think?" he gives a grin


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Back to E1
The party heads back the way they came from, through the abandoned kitchen, back into the main hall. Wildly burning braziers stand amid yellow tents and scrap structures. Two stairs to the east climb to the floor above. Around the stairs nearly a dozen bodies hang crucified upon the walls, dried crimson streaks below them, sacks cinched around their heads. Tendrils of yellow mist creep throughout the entire space, wisps endlessly lapping and fondling the bizarre environment. The savage yellow tribe, on seeing Apep, back off nervously, and start reaching for their makeshift clubs, and pointing at Apep.

”What the hell is that thing?”

”Those teeth and claws look awfully sharp!”

”It’s a monster and we should kill it!”

”It might be a danger to our revered leader, Ulver Zandalus!”

”I think one of us should get Agatha… or even Ulver Zandalus”

Finally one of the yellow robes starts yelling orders, ”I will get Agatha down. Meanwhile, block the stairway. If the creature attacks, kill it.”

Apep on the other hand is also nervous around the large, and possibly unstable mob. ” Nid ydyn nhw'n ymddangos yn gyfeillgar iawn ...”Apep squeaks uncertainly.

Aklo:

They don’t seem very friendly...


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Guys, I'm a bit lost here... Why are we turning back instead of continuing through the southern door?


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |
Garrosh Saurfang wrote:
Guys, I'm a bit lost here... Why are we turning back instead of continuing through the southern door?

Piotr suggested it a few posts ago, or Anne did. It was one of them!


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

:) I thought the plan was to find a safe place for the um whatever it is. It requested that, and Piotr suggested the rat people.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

I was more thinking about pushing forward with our investigation, and taking Apep along with us. Maybe we find somewhere to leave him... Nesting? While we take care of other stuff? And if we have to show him/her to the crazy yellows, then we do it when we are ready for a 'move' - whether against them or something else.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

We could tell it to say the Common words "All hail Zandalus!" It's the passphrase ;)


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

I didn't get that from the previous posts, but see that I didn't open all your spoilers either, so now know why I didn't. It doesn't matter to me. If Mort is willing to backtrack, I'm fine with it


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

I'm also cool if we play it from here Piotr, but we may lose the advantage we were looking for. It is all good - we'll just let Mort decide :P


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

OK, back tracking...

Piotr has a brief vision on what happens on bringing Apep to the cultists lair.

Piotr does not hear anything from the southern door.

E6

Paint chips the color of eggshells cover the floor of these halls. Many of the walls are cracked and sag, causing numerous doors to lean awkwardly in their broken frames.

Garrosh thinks that the wall facing them is unstable and may collapse at any time.

The party hears some voices from the western wall. "Hmm should we pop open the last one?

"Nah the other two are still fresh."

"Somebody...anybody please help..."


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
GM Mort wrote:

OK, back tracking...

Piotr has a brief vision on what happens on bringing Apep to the cultists lair.

Haha, I liked that one Mort :D

"Hail, who is there?" - Garrosh calls out - "Be you friend or foe? Why do you call for help?"


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Whoops, we posted near the same time :) recanting

Piotr moves to the door leading into that room, and waits for their answer as Garrosh yells to them. Sword and Shield at the ready.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

"Can... she go through the door or wall to take a look?" Kilarra asks


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Who... oh Ann... I-" Piotr starts to consider "I don't know..."

Ann decides that is a really good thing to try and starts to emerge.

It actually takes a full minute to transition from his head to manifestation. That's why I've only had it happen when no combat or time sensitive actions are going on. Since Garrosh called out, I think she won't be able to for this door, but others!
---
A spiritualist can fully manifest her phantom through a ritual that takes 1 minute to perform. When the phantom is fully manifested, the spiritualist can change the form of the phantom’s manifestation (either from ectoplasmic to incorporeal or vice versa) as a full-round action that provokes attacks of opportunity.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

I know. My perspective was Kilarra thinking 'ghosts can move through solid objects, so the... she can do that.'

My father is the only person I know who has 7 charisma all day every day. He can't remember proper nouns to save his life. It comes off very rude.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

I still screw it up, though at least I feel like an ass when I do and correct myself. So charisma 8 maybe.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Heeeelllppp! They're gonna eat meeee!" The party hears a high pitched wail from the door.

"Shush you idiot! The rest of you, look sharp, we might get company!" Another voice snaps.

Do you want to wait 1 min lol? ^^


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra runs up to the sagging wall and does a running kick to break through.

Str check?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Is that a standard action to break through?


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The door shatters into splinters under Kilarra's powerful hooves.

E8

The reek of sweat and rot mingles here. Multiple tables and chairs have been shattered and rebuilt into cages along the east wall, while a crate and an upended bed fitted with harnesses stands against the north.

There are three sizable crates serving as cages, and three humanoid creature with long, sharp teeth, and their pallid flesh is stretched tightly over their starved frame, which the party recognizes as ghouls.

One of the ghouls is squatting over a lurching crate, next to an emaciated, frightened and haggard looking human male who is chained to the bed.

Caraid init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Garrosh init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Garrosh init reroll take best: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Piotr init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Rozalia init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Kilarra init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Ghouls init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

"Oh, so here's teabreak?" The ghouls eye the party hungrily.

"The thing in the crate! It's a monster! Don't believe what you see!" The emaciated human at the back of the room screams.

Garrosh knowledge religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Garrosh knows that the bite of a ghoul carries paralysis and disease while the claws of a ghoul can paralyze. And that they're always hungry.

Garrosh and Kilarra up


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra steps through the shattered door and brings her greatsword down upon the ghoul.

Greatsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Dmg: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 1) + 7 = 10


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Kilarra cuts a deep gnash on the chest of the surprised ghoul nearest to the door, sending yellow ichor spilling out. 10 dmg to purple


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Ghouls..." - Garrosh growls - "Show no quarrel, and be careful - their hit can disease and paralyze you" - he warns his companions, letting fly an arrow at the creature.

Composite longbow on purple: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21< (-4 if cover).
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Garrosh feathers the purple ghoul in its throat and it collapses onto the ground.

The green ghoul moves towards Kilarra, its fangs outstretched to rend her flesh.

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Kilarra Fort v paralysis: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Kilarra Fort v disease: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

"Good one! Don't forget to save some for me!" The ghoul at the back cheers his comrade on.

Kilarra gets bitten on her arm but manages to fight back the numbing chill of the ghouls bite. 4 dmg to Kilarra

Party up


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra takes another step in, then casts Greatsword!

Greatsword Power: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Dmg: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 6) + 7 = 17


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Rozalia glares at the ghoul Kilarra is attacking, giving it the evil eye!

The ghoul takes -2 to AC for 7 rounds, or 1 round with a DC 15 Will save.

Sorry I've been absent for so long. I'll try to level up some time tomorrow and get more involved here again.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Welcome back Rozalia!

Not sure what the rest of the team will be up to, but:

Garrosh fires another arrow, this time at the new assailant.

Composite longbow on Green: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The ghoul is unaffected by Rozalia's evil eye and dodges out of the way of Kilarra's greatsword strike but is struck by Garrosh's arrow in its shoulder.

Undead and immunity to evil eye and all...


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr is slow today it seems, maybe got a splinter in the eye from Kilarra's hoof attack to the door. Following the woman up toward the last one he'll do his best to help protect her with his shield.

medium armor so double move to get up there, and will use saving shield on Kilarra, so +2 ac


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Ugh! Sorry, I keep forgetting evil eye is mind-affecting! I am the worst witch. If it's possible to change my action, I'd like to instead cast guidance on Caraid.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Oh go ahead


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Keeeeel it!


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Caraid starts hurling furniture! A cage goes flying across the room to strike one of the ghouls.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 = 19 Damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (1, 3) + 8 = 12

Did I just hit something!!!


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Caraid crushes the ghoul with his thrown cage.

The remaining ghoul, seeing things going south, positions his throat over the emiciated human's throat while wagging a claw. "Nah-uh. Get out of here and don't ever come back, or I'll kill him."

"Don't bother about me, just kill the monster and save yourselves!" The emiciated human screams.

Ghoul readies an action

Ready action, GM only:

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Party up

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,292 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Strange Aeons Too All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.