Strange Aeons Too?(Closed recruitment)

Game Master Just a Mort

Strange Aeons map


951 to 1,000 of 1,302 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"We still don't have any ideas on the fog, and there is plenty of crazy stuff still in this place, so it is probably best to remain here for a while." Piotr suggests as he decides to sit for a bit. He's a tad beat up and barely not bleeding at this point.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Piotr is right" - Garrosh nods - "We have found others out there. Many in yellow robes... Lorris here has not posed any threat at all to us, and the woman... Well... Unless there is a strong reason for it, we couldn't simply let her bleed to death" - Garrosh explains - "Is there a way to keep her contained? For now?"

Mort, any chance Rozalia could use the Healing Hex on the ones of the group who are wounded - mainly Kilarra and Piotr? Or maybe Auryl use some channels?

Looking around at his companions, the half-orc ponders for a moment - "We might need some quick rest, but we will be back out there soon. Please don't allow any of the others out of the barricade yet. It is not safe"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Lorris we can take in," Captain York replies,looking at Lorris,who is now lecturing Betty and Timmy on the uses of the coconut tree."But to keep her contained,"Captain York grimaces,"will cost me some manpower."

"Again we may be able to get some information out of her on the Yellow Robes,so it might be worth it."Captain York answers."See if Winter can help with your injuries."


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra listens intently, but eventually broods over her own thoughts. "I feel that rage, but I can't use it. That's like being a barbarian."

------------------------
Natural Healing for +2hp.

"Right." Kilarra answers simply to Captain York. She leads the group to Winter. "Hey, we're still pretty bruised, especially Piotr. Can you patch him up?"


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"And what is so wrong with being a Barbarian?" - Garrosh snorts. He thinks he can remember warrior barbarians somewhere in his past, but cannot pinpoint it.

------------------------

"Well met again Captain Winter" - the half-orc nods - "Like Kilarra explained, we've been making headway but not without costs - Captain York tells us you may be able to help us with recovering?"

Keep in mind we do have some (not much, but some) healing magic:
- Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds 1
- Potion of Cure Light wounds 2
And some unidentified stuff


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"I saw someone transformed into a sludge spewing fountain and an old woman's body spewing rivers of blood..."Auryl covers his face in his hands."I...cant face any more of this..."Auryl stammers, his hands shaking."I want to help...but I can't go back in there..."

Winter,recognizing the signs of an imminent nervous breakdown, gently reassures Auryl,"Its ok, most people cant either. You can stay here and help me tend to the other refugees and your friends when they are here."

Auryl, relived, takes his place by Winter's side, then channels a glowing wave of golden energy encompassing the entire party.

channel: 1d6 ⇒ 6
channel: 1d6 ⇒ 4
channel: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Everyone heals to full.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr understands Auryl's fear and gives him a nod of thanks for the healing and a look of sympathy for the nightmares that will plague him for the rest of his life.

Ann doesn't care to understand, not one bit. After a brief narrowing of her eyes, she summarily ignores the quiet cleric. Instead, the ghostly young woman goes to check on Caraid. "Hello, my name is Ann, the big ugly one's sister." she'll tell the boy with him with a pleasant smile to hopefully deflect from the strange glow of her body. "Have you two talked and decided what to do?"


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Thank you" - Garrosh nods at Captain York when he informs they will take care of the wounded woman - "If we start turning our backs on each other, we already lost to whatever is out there" - he adds.

----

After Auryl's words, the half-orc nods his understanding - "Do not worry my friend, your help here at the camp will be invaluable" - he comforts him.

If we are all topped off, I THINK we can still head out right away? What time of day would it be Mort?


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Winter's eyes narrow suspiciously at Anne, as she sniffs the air as if smelling something bad. "That looks like a spirit. And Pharasma's tenets state that she,"Winter gestures at Anne,"Really shouldn't be here."

Then she addresses Anne directly,"What keeps you here? You know this plane is no longer for you. And you need to move on."

Auryl takes a deep breath, somewhat more relieved now he is in the relative safety of the camp."I feel that I should be doing more, but I cant.."

Its about late morning, now.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"I'm not dead!" Ann states, meeting Winter's eyes unflinchingly. Her fists balled up at her sides. "Neither of us... all of us!... who woke up in the basement have no idea what is going on. Our memories are gone, but of that I AM SURE!" the last part is probably too loud.

Piotr is up and with her as quick as he can be, standing a bit in front, protectively. "We don't want any trouble now. She ain't a spirit, she just is... whatever she is at the moment... and will be until we get answers. Which hopefully is out there in the hospital somewhere."


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"The last time I looked, living things didn't glow or look transparent."Winter answers cuttingly. "Besides, I am a priestess of Pharasma so it's my business to know this sort of thing."

Then Winter sighs as Piotr stands up for his sister torn between not wanting to anger their only hope of getting out of this place and her holy vows,"Or maybe your unfinished business is indeed down here."She continues at Anne somberly,"Just promise me you'll go when it's done, ok? Some stay on for the best of reasons, but it's all too easy to get warped by the negative emotions and earthy ties into something monstrous, like a wriath."

"Who is she to you, Piotr?" Winter asks Piotr."You two seem well acquainted."


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr switches from protective to embarrassed quickly in not introducing her. "This is Ann, my younger sister. Half sister, same mother. Her dad was a looker, mine was just big." Ann still staring daggers at Winter, softens at the old joke that only seems to make sense to them, she gives a faint smile to her brother.

Looking back at Winter "I promise, when it is my time to do so, to answer Pharasma's call. I feel no such pull at the moment though. All I feel is the need to know what happened, and to keep my lug of a brother from rushing head long into danger at every opportunity."


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"We can trust her" - Garrosh speaks to Winter, but looks at both Piotr and Ann with a nod.

Did Brenton reply to Piotr?


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Wasn't Piotr talking to caraid?


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Ann was talking to both of them.. The 'have you two talked' question was meant to be answered by either of them. Sorry for the confusion.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

A faint smile appears on Winters lips as she looks between both of them,"Yes, the family resemblance isn't that obvious." she says, slightly mischievously.

Then she sighs."It makes sense, if you're looking out for your kin. Sometimes Pharasma will let the departed send a message to their loved ones. Perhaps when your brother isn't in such danger, you may feel free to depart."

"A lot of people were sent here due to various mental conditions that need to be treated. Amnesia isn't really that uncommon, and you might be able to find more clues in your patient records,"Winter tells the party.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Caraid is on vacation so the party will have to decide in his stead since I don't want to infringe on player freedoms.

"We talked.."Brenton replies sadly."Caraid said that he thinks that Debris is dead and it may be dangerous for me to meet him. But he's still asking for me and I don't know what to do!"Brenton bursts into tears.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"You will come with us" - Garrosh nods resolute - "But you will stay with us at all times, ok? We will keep you safe" - he adds - "Take heed - you may find your brother very different from what you remember, after what he has been through. Still, you should see him, and he should see you. But stay close"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Okie, I'll stick to you like glue."Brenton wipes up his tears as he follows the party."He's still my brother at the end of the day."

As they reach the barricade and help Brenton across the wall, Tolman asks the party,"Are you sure its safe to bring Brenton out there? He's still a kid."

Brentln bites his lip and looks like he might cry again on hearing someone who might stop him from meeting Debris,"They're going to take me to see my brother!"

"But why doesn't your brother come here instead? Its safer here then out there."Tolman asks Brenton.

"I..don't know. Maybe because he's different?"Brentom answers ingenously.

"I would be careful, if I were you."Tolman tells the party bluntly.

"Oh if the kid wants to go, just let him go."Barnes grumbles, leaving the 'less one person to keep an eye out for unsaid'.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Brenton follows the party, looking at the rat like creatures in the library with some apprehension while hiding behind Garrosh and they do too look curiously at him, as Gemma asks Garrosh, "Ai dyna'ch ci bach?"

Aklo:

Is that your pup?

They honor the treaty and other then the question, allow the party to pass without incident. On reaching the room where they first found the woman spewing rainbow fog, Brenton gives a gasp of horror at the corpse on the ground,quickly averting his eyes and grabbing Garrosh's arm tightly, his face turning pale. "Oh my God...why doesn't Debris want to be out of here?"


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Tha, tha e mar aon de na daoine òga againn" - Garrosh replied - "Na chunnaic thu leanabh a-riamh roimhe?"

Aklo:

"Yes, he is one of our young"
"Had you never seen a child before?"

-----

"Do not look at it Brenton" - thew half-orc hugs the child protectively with one arm - "I am sorry you had to see that, but it is nothing that can hurt you" - he adds.

"Debis... May be unable to leave. That is probably why he is still here..."


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Nid ydym fel arfer yn cysylltu llawer â chrwyn pinc, wyddoch chi. Ac nid ydyn nhw'n caniatáu i'w ifanc ddod i mewn yma."Gemna answers.

Aklo:

We don't usually make contact much with pink skins, you know. And they don't allow their young in here.

"I won't."Brenton answers and this time keeps his eyes trailed onto Garrosh's feet and just on the ground ahead of him instead of looking everywhere.

"But cant Debris come back with us to our new home until we can get out of here?"Brenton asks Garrosh.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
GM Mort wrote:
"Nid ydym fel arfer yn cysylltu llawer â chrwyn pinc, wyddoch chi. Ac nid ydyn nhw'n caniatáu i'w ifanc ddod i mewn yma."Gemna answers.

"Rwy'n dyfalu bod hynny'n gwneud synnwyr. Wel nawr rydych chi'n adnabod un - ei enw yw Brenton" - the half orc nods, then turns to Brenton - "You can say hi"

Aklo:

"I guess that makes sense. Well now you know one - his name is Brenton"

GM Mort wrote:

"I won't."Brenton answers and this time keeps his eyes trailed onto Garrosh's feet and just on the ground ahead of him instead of looking everywhere.

"But cant Debris come back with us to our new home until we can get out of here?"Brenton asks Garrosh.

"I am not sure he can Brenton. Like I said, he has changed a lot. And may not be the Debis you remember, after all he went through"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Brenton steps out from behind Garrosh and waves at the rat-creatures, who nod in acquiescence and wave back, with Gemna quipping,"Nid wyf yn tybio ei fod yn siarad Aklo, ydy e?"

Aklo:

I don't suppose he speaks Aklo, does he?

Then they get back to their own business, their curiosity satisfied.

"Changed? In what way?" Brenton asks Garrosh.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Na, nid yw'n gwneud hynny" - Garrosh replies with a smile.

Aklo:

"No he does not"

GM Mort wrote:
"Changed? In what way?" Brenton asks Garrosh.

"We are not sure yet. He may feel angry, sad and vengeful. But we do not know for sure" - he tries to explain to the child - "People who go through a lot of bad things sometimes lose their sense, they change too much to ever be themselves again"


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

"Isn't that the understatement of the century." Kilarra snorts. "Everyone here's going mad from all this... horror stuff. Those who're dead are probably the most at peace out of anyone."


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"That is true" Piotr agrees with Kilarra. Anne shakes her head and than disappears back in her brother's mind for a bit, thinking something really bad is going to happen up in that dark room and she might be able to help him more in there than out.

"Are we ready?" he asks, talking about taking Breton up to his brother.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"I agree. Though stating that does not help us at all" - Garrosh nods at Kilarra.

"Ready Piotr"


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr nods then leads the group back to the dark room with the brother's whispers.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Following Piotr's lead, the party returns to the room where they found Mrs Freeling's corpse.

D6

Worn old chairs and small tables set with the scattered pieces of simple games lay scattered throughout this room. A serving hatch in the north wall opens into a darkened space beyond. Vast glass windows dominate the eastern walls, beyond which a jaundiced kaleidoscope swirls hypnotically.

Brenton keeps his eyes focused on the floor in front of him, while staying behind Garrosh as the party approaches the open door of the dark room. As soon as Brenton comes into view of the entrance of the room,the party hears a relieved voice from the darkness,"Brenton! You came! I've been so lonely without you.."

"Debris? Is that you?"Brenton asks the darkness apprehensively.

"Yes, it's me...come in here...and we can be together again."The voice answers.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"He will not go to you" - Garrosh replies into the darkness, keeping Brenton behind him, and holding him with one hand - "You need to come to us"


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr waits between that room and the others, hands on his hilt and gripping the straps of his shield. Ann whispering to be ready in his mind.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Out of the darkness steps an emaciated child skeleton, with childish scraps of charcoal drawings and torn pyjamas for clothes and a rat skull for a head. "I'm here now. Come with me..."

Brenton turns pale at the sight of the creature, while backing away from it, frightened, screaming,"No! You're not Debris! The Debris I know doesn't look like that! You're pretending to be him!"

"I am Debris,"The creature says sadly. "We were admitted together once there was no one to take care of us after our parents were killed by bandits. We ran away hid in kitchen pot cupboard together, remember?"

"And when our parents cut a bigger slice of cake for me then you on our birthday, you sulked the entire afternoon." The creature continues.

"But...but..what has this place done to you? How can we turn you back into Debris?"Brenton asks, when the creature tells him things only Debris would know.

"There's no turning back,"The creature states flatly."And why would I want to? I was puny and weak,"The creature sniffs disdainfully."Now I am powerful and no one will ever be able to bully us again!"The creature claims."Come with me...you can become strong like me as well."

"No, I don't want to be like you. You've gained power, but at what price? Turning into a monster?"Brenton retorts.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"You have seen, and heard your brother Debris" - Garrosh's semblance is a heavy one, though he speaks calmly - "And you know he will not go with you. You both are from different worlds now. Do you understand that?"


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Ann whispers Oh, isn't that cute. I wonder where he got the rat skull... her tone is tense, the words meant to distract from the horror nothing else.

Piotr stays quiet, but is also tensed, ready to draw his sword at the moment that creature attacks. Still doing his best to stay in the path between the boy and the creature.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"I wish...that this could have a happy ending and we could still be together." The creature gives a heavy sigh, "But if Brenton doesn't want to be with me...then I should get going as well."

Then the creature looks at Brenton directly with its soulless dark eyes. "Good bye, Brenton, my brother."Then the bones collapse into a heap and the charcoal drawings and torn pyjamas crumble into dust.

"But why..."Brenton cries out. "Couldn't we have done something to help him?"

With the attic whisperer gone, light illuminates the room behind.

D8

As if an explosion tore this room apart, furniture, racks of blunt weapons, padded restraints, and glass lamps lay shattered to pieces and scattered to the corners. The walls are bare and and room’s center lies perfectly open.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Maybe you did, Brenton. Maybe you helped him move on. To be at peace." Piotr tells him softly. "We'll gather up the bones and see he gets a proper burial once we are out of this place. Now come on, we'll take you back to the camp"

Back to camp before exploring, unless anyone disagrees.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"I just wanted to have my brother back. Winter fixes people...couldn't she have fixed him as well?"Brenton asks plantively while looking at the pile of bones.

Garrosh puts Debris's remains into his backpack and wraps it up with a spare outfit, before the party heads back to the barricade.

The rat creatures in the library pay the party no heed as they pass back.

"So how did things go?"Tolman asks the party. Barnes just gives a grunt in acknowledgement.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Caraid spends much of the trip quiet, although he stands right behind Brenton the whole way, trying his best to keep the boy inside the limits of his telekinetic shield.

He shivers at the sight of the attic whisperer but his hand on Brenton's shoulder stays remarkably solid. "We'll stick together ok Brenton?" He suggests quietly. "We can be a team and keep everyone safe. That's what heroes and knights do right?"


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
GM Mort wrote:
"I just wanted to have my brother back. Winter fixes people...couldn't she have fixed him as well?"Brenton asks plantively while looking at the pile of bones.

"I don't think he could have Brenton... I think this was the best for Debris - he is safe now, in a better place" - the half-orc nods.

GM Mort wrote:
"So how did things go?"Tolman asks the party. Barnes just gives a grunt in acknowledgement.

"Not as we would like, but the children got to say farewell to each other, and we trust Debris' soul now rests at ease"


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Breton was very brave." Piotr tells the guards. "If you need a messenger to stand with you and report back to Winter if there is trouble, I think he'll do a great job at it."


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"I hope so," Brenton looks at Garrosh's backpack where Debris's remains are kept."I still don't understand what did that to him...the last time I saw him he was still alive..."

Tolman sighs,"Its a pity that you weren't in time to do more, and that is the best we can hope for."

Brenton then returns to the chapel.

Doing anything else for the day or resting?


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Still plenty of day light, correct? Late morning you had said before we left last. So back out.

Piotr stares at Tolman for a moment, clearly having a conversation about the man's words inside his head, but in the end he leaves it. "Breton, stay safe." then starts to head back out again.

Anyone have a preference on where to go next?


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

There is still that room to the north of our position - I say we go there.

Perception to check the door: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Perfect...


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Piotr will look over Garrosh's shoulder and point out where the knob is.

Just kidding. Gotta love natural 1s.

Once the door has been looked over, and Cariad picking the lock if it is locked, Piotr will lead the way into the room.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Neither Piotr or Garrosh hear anything from the rook, though Piotr smells the smell of rotting flesh.

D7

Racks of cleaning supplies and bins of stained laundry stew here, filling the close space with a unique, acrid reek. The smell of rotting flesh comes from a decomposing body bearing multiple stab wounds with maggots on them lying against one of the racks of cleaning supplies, clad in studded leather armor and a grey, blood-stained cloak, with a club next to the arm. Rozalia detects magic on the cloak and identifies it as a cloak of resistance.

Search body?


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

At a distance if possible...


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Sorry, you can't exactly TK things in people's pockets if you can't see them and your telekenesis of 5 lbs isn't sufficient to move the body.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Loot added to our list - I say Piotr take the Cloak ;)

"What killed him..?" - Garrosh grunts, looking into the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Heal to check the body, without approaching for now: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Garrosh realizes that it's a her, and looking from the dried blood, she probably staggered here and died from bleeding after being stabbed multiple times. The club has dried blood on it and is slightly splintered as if it has seen quite some use.

951 to 1,000 of 1,302 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Strange Aeons Too All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.