Strange Aeons Too?(Closed recruitment)

Game Master Just a Mort

Strange Aeons map


1,001 to 1,050 of 1,302 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr sighs, not wanting anything to do with looting the dead, but knowing resources are a bit thin. Steathing his sword, and setting down his shield, he'll go about taking the cloak off the body.

Goodness Piotr is a bit low in comparison on saves to you and Caraid at least. If no one minds, Piotr will gladly take it... after de-maggoting it


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Piotr, as he takes the cloak, notices 2 potions in the pocket which Rozalia identifies as a potion of protection from evil and a potion of bull's strength.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Caraid is a class which runs off two of the three save stats. He gets two good ones too. Inquisitors (especially archer ones) are the same.

Caraid leans in to help and focuses on removing the armour. "Someone should wear this?" He says, mostly as a question. "Mum? I'm not sure it will fit Piotr or Garrosh."

Caraid would benefit from it but he's too shy to suggest it!


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Rozalia shakes her head sadly at the woman's fate. "I wish we had the time to give these poor folks the proper burials they deserve."

When her son holds up the armor, the witch taps her chin. "It looks like they could make it work for them. Just have to loosen the straps around the waist some."


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Scrap that - he got MW studded from that mini-adventure we did before. Sorry! I forgot all about the prologue bit.


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Cheeky! I'll edit previous post.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

"A sword earns only rust when six feet under." Kilarra says rather mindlessly. She's busy keeping watch over the entrances in case something were to spring upon them.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Piotr checks the double doors and hears a lot of human voices behind them. He does not think the door is trapped.

There is no sound coming from the eastern door in D8 and Pitor does not think the door is trapped either.

Take 10 perception given


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Upon having the scouting report Caraid shrugs and points to the eastern door. "Check the quiet one first?"


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr nods. While he is worried about the voices, he agrees with Caraid's logic that it is better to know if something happens things won't pop out of both.

So he opens the quiet door to the east.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Garrosh stands close, his bow ready.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

A couch and small desks covered in paint flakes and thick dust fill this communal office. Caraid finds a book wrapped in butcher’s paper that bears the handwritten word “confiscated.” Inside is a Taldan quarto titled Her Majesty’s Honorable Nightcap by Charent.

Read contents? =p


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Having picked up the book Caraid spells the word out slowly and frowns. "Why would anyone take away a book?" He asks, flicking the front cover open. He reads a page or two and begins blushing furiously.

OOC I know exactly what this book is. The question is, does Rozalia?


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Rozalia blushes and snatches the book from her son's hands. "Caraid! You shouldn't be looking at that sort of thing!"


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"Well how was I to know?" Caraid asks, his eyes following the book rather than looking at his mother.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

"Nobody should be looking at this sort of thing. It's vulgar filth," Rozalia scolds. She slips the book into her pack...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Sleight: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

From which Caraid attempts to extract it once his mother's back is turned!


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

"What's it about?" Kilarra asks


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

"The things a man and woman should do in the privacy of their own home," Rozalia says firmly, unaware of her son's act of thievery.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

"That sounds Calistrian to me." Kilarra replies, now moving on due to lack of interest. "Which door, Piotr?"


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr smiles while Ann laughs with a knowing delight (in her brother's head though) which then makes Piotr frown.

At Kilarra's question he answers "The one with the voices I guess. Be ready." and then he opens the northern door.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

"Caraid, you should return the book to your mother" - Garrosh grunts at the boy, as they head to the next door.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

That was funny^^

E1

This gigantic space might have once been a cafeteria or assembly hall. Now, it’s the village of a savage tribe. Wildly burning braziers stand amid yellow tents and scrap structures. Portions of the western and northern walls have collapsed, but ramshackle barricades have risen to surround them. To the east, two sets of wide stairs climb to the floor above. Around the stairs nearly a dozen bodies hang crucified upon the walls, dried crimson streaks below them, sacks cinched around their heads. Tendrils of yellow mist creep throughout the entire space, wisps endlessly lapping and fondling the bizarre encampment.

Upon opening the door, one person in yellow robes yells, "Intruders!" A small crowd begins to form, brandishing mismatched and improvised weapons. They are all wearing bits of yellow but do not all look like battle-hardened brutes or glassy-eyed cultists.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr's eyes harden with barely contained fury at the crucified bodies. His hand tightens around his sword, ready to charge in and make sure they knew This Was WRONG!

"There are too many, brother. Patience, please... let one of the others try and turn some away from This." Ann's soft voice pleads.

So he waits at the door, ready to hold it as long as needed. And keeps his mouth shut.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Caraid gives Garrosh a look and seems about to reply when the door opens and everyone's attention is distracted by the ramshackle village. Almost unconsciously Caraid's fists tighten and the air around him vibrates.

Activating my Force Ward.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Garrosh was about to attack when faced with such grisly sight, but he hesitated at the thought that many in that room might just be innocents.

"Well met" - he shouts - "Be you friend or foe?"

Diplomacy?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"All praise Ulver Zandalus!" One of the savage tribe hollers.

"The Tatterman will bring forth a new Era!"Another starts chanting slogans.

"The King in Yellow is coming! Be prepared!" The third one shouts.

A man in the coat of a doctor emerges and demands the savage stand down. He loudly declares,“Good! More come to gaze beyond, to serve the orpiment! Welcome, friends!” He approaches with open arms and empty hands.
As soon as he’s close enough, he desperately whispers, “Nod and follow me if you want to live.”


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr stares at the white coat man surrounded by the insane butchers. His knuckles are white as it tightens more around his hilt, wondering whether to trust or not, whether to charge and take down as many as possible, and in the end he has no idea at all.

So he takes his gaze off the man, and looks to the others.

sense motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"Hail Zandalus!" Caraid replies loudly, although his voice wavers. Not being killed sounds very good to him right now!


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Unnerved by the gathering of cultists, Rozalia nods enthusiastically. "Lead us to salvation, friend," she says, squeezing her son's hand protectively.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"An auspicious beginning,"The man proclaims loudly,"Now let me initiate our new recruits to the ways of the King in Yellow." The crowd,seeing matters settled, lower their weapons and disperse to their own business,like laundry, or picking over salvage.

Following the man in the doctors robe, he leads the party to an empty doctors room, complete with empty beds, then closes the door behind him. "I'm Wren Elbourne. Where do you lot come from and do you know a way out of here?"He asks the party desperately.

Also everyone dings 3!


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Wohooooo!! Level 3!

"We come from a deeper portion of the Asylum, and we have slowly been reclaiming the area - what about yourself? What is going on here?" - Garrosh snarls, still not at ease.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Really? Where? Zandalus has been sending his acolytes to secure the asylum, saying it will be the place where the King in Yellow will walk onto Golarion once more and the infidels will be purged from this world." Wren continues. "If all that yellow fog spewing from his staunchest disciples are any indicator, I don't think the coming of the King in Yellow bodes anything good."

"But again, I like to keep living, so I just played along,"Wren continues. "Better then ending up as one of those crucified bodies, at least."


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

"I don't think we should tell him yet." Kilarra says as she looks among the group. "But we've got a sanctuary led by a Pharasmin priestess. She's not some weird insane person like these Zandalus followers. You could definitely come with us, and bring anyone who doesn't actually believe in this Yellow King crap."


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"I could come along with you,"Wren agrees,"But is there a way out of this asylum?"He asks."Else we won't be able to get away from whatever plans Zandalus has for this place either."Wren shakes his head. "Besides, how long can we hide? The Tatterman, incarnate of death itself, stalks these halls. Only Zandalus's acolytes are spared from his ravages."


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Garrosh evaluates the man's words, trying to understand if they are being deceived.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

"A way out is exactly what we are trying to found" - Garrosh nods - "This Tatterman... It is not the first time we hear about this creature - you can attest it walks these halls? How?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Well, it's more like anyone sleeping in these halls have the dreams of a gaunt thing in yellow rags hunting them. They say if he kills you in your dreams, he reveals what you really are."Wren answers.

GM only:

bluff: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Caraid simply shudders at the prospect without saying anything.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"What you really are?' It'd be nice to know" Piotr says wistfully, but adds "I don't wish to be killed by him again, dream or not."

Looking at the door, he brings up the murderers outside "We can't just leave them, to keep killing any survivors, or collecting them until they are too large to deal with."


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"So far we have no reason to think dreams are anything but" - Garrosh grunts - "More importantly Mr. Elbourne, and this has to be asked, how do we know we can trust you? How come you are here, if you are not 'ushering in' this King in Yellow?" - the half-orc presses on?


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"YOU think dreams are anything but dreams?" Wren gives a derisive snort."Go ahead, but I'd rather this nightmare not turn into reality."

"Sure, you could denounce me, and my body would be hanging there the next morning. Then go back to to believing whatever you believe, and when the King in Yellow comes, blame yourself for not believing."Wren answers. "I've already shared things that with you that would get ME executed - my head is on the chopping block - and you're asking me if you can trust me?"

Then he turns to Piotr. "If we can disrupt Zandalus's plans - the yellow fog will clear. Assuming the exit to the asylum is cleared, we can all make our way to the boats moored at the docks, paddle down to Thrushmore and make our way back home. Which sounds very good right now."


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"What about those smoke creatures?" Caraid asks, "The ones who keep vomiting the smoke out? Are they involved somehow?"

We've faced one or two of them now?


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Yes, I am asking if we can trust you - you have offered some important information that is true, but it could also be no more than a ploy for us to take you with us" - Garrosh shrugs - "Surely you can see that" - he adds - "And who said anything about denouncing you? I only asked how you came to be here - seems like a fair question" - the half-orc presses on, but then remains silent once mention is made of disrupting Zandalus's plans.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"I'm a doctor."Wren points at his doctors robes,"I study and treat diseases of the mind. I only started working at Briarstone a week ago, and was excited for the job… that’s hard to believe now.”

GM only:

blaff: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
sense motive Garrosh: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
sense motive Piotr: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Kilarra sense motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Ann sense motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Caraid sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Rozalia sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Wren appears to be truthful and holding nothing back.

"Zandalus and his closest followers keep to what remains of the halls upstairs. No one is allowed up there, though. Zandalus’s thugs stand guard, but worse, that weird yellow fog collects up there like a snake in a hole."Wren continues. "I suppose thats the smoke you're referring to?"Wren asks Caraid.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Then well met Wren" - he nods, apparently satisfied with the man's words - "I am Garrosh. And do you think a group like ours could stand a chance to storm Zandalus and his thugs?"


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Piotr" Piotr introduces himself, though his attention is still on the door in case the cultists decide to come check on them.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Wren gives a wry smile,"You found your way down here from God knows where,"then continues,"which speaks for a certain competence."

"Besides the other alternative is waiting for the nightmare to descend upon us,which I'd rather not see."Wren gives a grimace.

"Zandalus calls his most devoted acolytes his oneirogens. Most stay locked away with him upstairs, but at least one watches over the northwestern tower, directly west of here. I don’t know what he does up there, but I think he’s alone. If you got to him, you could probably wring some of Zandalus’s secrets out of him, maybe even learn how to get rid of this awful mist. Once it’s gone, what you do about Zandalus is up to you.” Wren continues.

Piotr does not hear any signs of cultists opening the door.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

"Well at least we have some direction now." Kilarra says. "Let's kill... er interrogate the west tower guy. Should we head through the doors from this cult hideout? Or should we start south and work our way up?"

Just asking if we should walk through the doors west of E1, or go north from B12?


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Does the doctor have a suggestion about which is faster, and least dangerous?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

”The fastest way would be to cut through the haunted kitchen west from here,” Wren replies. ”I don’t know what is down south – the acolytes sent down south didn’t return. Wren looks at Kilarra pointedly.

”Or you could go west past the barricade from the main hallway (E1), Wren suggests, ”But they’ve been thin, emaciated humanoid creatures that occasionally attack from the yellow fog.”

North from B12 doesn't work - its blocked by rubble

1,001 to 1,050 of 1,302 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Strange Aeons Too All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.