Strange Aeons Too?(Closed recruitment)

Game Master Just a Mort

Strange Aeons map


701 to 750 of 1,302 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr will happily open unless Kilarr wants the pleasure, and if there is a trap, Ann will do her first manifesting, snapping at her brother not doing it right :)


Auryl will slap Guidance+Virtue (+1 on a save, attack or skill roll & +1 temporary HP) on whoever is about to open a door. Costs two actions, but we might as well use what abilities we have :)


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Pitor opens the door...

C9

A once-handsome wood conference table now sits marred by the partially toppled southwest walls. Between heaps of collapsed stone, a closet door still stands. The party sees the slime trail crosses the room and into the closet, with one door standing open. One deformed humanoid fetus with extreme hydrocephalus stands on top of an entire collection of floating, aberrant brains, spinal columns in the closet shelf, next to a manson jar, while the other is sitting on the ground in a nest made from the remains of a Vuldrani human male in a doctor's coat.

Caraid init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Garrosh init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Garrosh init reroll take best: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Piotr init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Rozalia init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Kilarra init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Auryl init: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Critters: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Garrosh knowledge religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Kilarra knowledge religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Kilarra recognizes the creatures as pickled punks.

Grotesque curiosities, pickled punks are deformed, often-humanoid fetuses raised by necromancers and stored in jars of embalming fluid. Every pickled punk is different and the level of deformity spans a spectrum between the mildly lopsided to the utterly unfathomable. Though they seem harmless at first—even laughable—pickled punks are hungry creatures that attack without provocation when freed from their jars. Some pickled punks rock and wriggle in their jars in hopes of falling off a shelf or table and shattering their glass prison (such jars typically have hardness 1 and 2 hit points). Once freed, a pickled punk pulls itself across the ground with its malformed limbs in search of sustenance. Unless weaned from its taste for blood or constantly controlled, pickled punks become a danger to their creators.

Some necromancers (especially those on the edge of sanity) and some intelligent undead cultivate a fondness for pickled punks and regard them as their children. They talk to their various jars in cooing tones and are known to even carry around favored specimens on outings and social calls, often granting them names and imagined personalities.

Pickled punks can attach, and their bites are irritating. They dis corporate into fleshy sludge when destroyed.

When a pickled punk hits with a bite attack, it automatically grapples its foe, though the target is not considered to be grappling the punk. Each round the pickled punk is grappling its foe, it automatically deals bite damage each round.

The water in a pickled punk’s jar is highly irritating to all living creatures. A creature damaged by a pickled punk’s bite that deals damage to pickled punk with a natural weapon or unarmed attack, or that otherwise comes into contact with a pickled punk or the water in its jar, must succeed at a Fortitude save or break out in an itching rash. A creature affected by this rash takes a –2 penalty to Dexterity and Charisma for 24 hours (multiple allergic reactions do not stack). Remove disease or any magical healing removes the rash instantly. This is a disease effect. The save DC is Charisma-based.

When a pickled punk is destroyed, it discorporates into a fleshy sludge. Any creatures adjacent to a pickled punk when it is destroyed must succeed at a Fortitude save or be nauseated for 1 round.

Party up


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Is the ground around them difficult terrain? The map makes it look like rubble, so just asking before he goes off rushing those creepy babies.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Rubble is DT


Pickled punks?! Ok, that made me laugh. Also, my uncle has such a stillborn fetus with an oversized head in a jar IRL and it is creepy as balls.

Auryl can't see their foe but knows by the reaction of his companions that something is up.

Auryl can't do much more than move up once the others move into the room. So, assuming there will be space, he does a double move to move 4 squares through the difficult terrain.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Monstrosities at every bend in the corridors..." - Garrosh snarls, releasing an arrow at the closest creature - "We shall put them all down"

Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Sorry forgot to give you 5 DR/bludgeoning as well, but again I don't see any blunt ranged weapons per se.

Garrosh's arrow strikes the creature but bounces off without effect.

I will allow retcon to a blunt ranged weapon since its my mistake on this.


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

"Destroy these horrid things!" Rozalia touches her son's shoulder, granting him guidance.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Caraid hurls rocks at the disgusting creatures!

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Don't have any ranged blunt weapons yet, but will get some when I can - think blunt arrows or sling stones will do.

If I could retcon, I would wait for Piotr's actions, and then probably use my morningstar ;)


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Go ahead and retcon.

Caraid manages to throw rocks at the pickled punk, denting it. 8 dmg done

Woot, I think you broke your can't hit anything curse!


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

After Piotr ;)


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Sorry Piotr is being slow this morning, bringing up the map now.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr stumbles on the rocks a bit, "They are... heck I have no idea, but they are not NATURAL and there are two of them." he yells back to the others, and gets ready to swing at one of them when they get close.

readied attack w/power attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Piotr has a sling and will tell Garrosh if he wants to grab it. Also Piotr will use saving shield on anyone next to him that is attacked.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
Piotr Tataru wrote:
Sorry Piotr is being slow this morning, bringing up the map now.

Mid-afternoon over here :D

Not sure if I can grab the sling from Piotr, and attack with it - if I can, I do so :D

Sling: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage if it hits: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

It crits?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Additional damage if it does: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Otherwise, Garrosh just draws his morningstar, and readies an attack also: +2 to hit and +2 to damage (Morningstar 1h)

Mort:

In these cases I never know if you prefer us to roll all the 'contingency' possibilities or...?

If you want me to roll the readied attack also, just in case:

Morningstar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage if it hits: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Readied morningstar. It takes a move action to pull it out from Piotr, standard action to load it so no actions to fire.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra says "Try not to get bitten. They're nasty and explode when killed. Bludgeoning weapons work best."

Then she moves towards them and gets ready to attack.
Readying action: If a pickled punk enters my range, I hit it.
Readied Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 2) + 4 = 12


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The pickled punks move on to attack Piotr and Kilarra and Piotr manages to cut his pickled punk, already damaged by Caraid's rocks down, though Pitor gets migthly disgusted as in its death throws, it discorporates into a pile of fleshy sludge. Kilarra finds that even though her Greatsword connects, it isn't as effective as it should be.

Kilarra AOO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
DMG: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 5) + 4 = 15

However the backswing as it approaches neatly dissects the pickled punk into two, at the waist.

Tiny and Aoos for moving into squares...

Piotr Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Kilarra fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Kilarra seems to be made out of tougher stuff then Piotr and doesn't even flinch when the fleshy sludge splotches all over her.

Piotr is nauseated for a round, not that it matters as combat is over.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Searching the remains of the body in the doctor's coat, the party finds 6 flasks of alchemist fire on his body. In the room there are also 8 other doctors coats.

+2 to disguise checks if anyone is impersonating a doctor


"We ought to bring back some of those coats. If anything, they can be used as emergency bandages or makeshift bags. Hrm, let's check out that one door over yonder?"

The map suggests it is a closet of sorts. After that, we might want to check the door in the hallway we came through.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr spends a few moment trying desperately to not vomit. "Those things... ugh... why would anyone..." he manages to contain himself, then rise up straight as the others search.

"Good idea." Piotr says to Auryl "Or as extra blankets." he adds as a suggestion. Then he'll move to the door when everyone is ready.

Garrosh searches for traps, correct? Piotr/Ann unlocks


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Using take 10 for Garrosh's perception

Garrosh checks the door and listens at it but finds that it is not locked nor trapped. There is the smell of decomposing flesh on the other side of the door, but he hears nothing.

Piotr opens the door.

C10

Two desks are crammed into this crowded office space. More space has been dedicated to filing cabinets, bookshelves and stacks of loose research than room for occupants.

There are two bodies in doctor's coats slumped over their desks, slain buy blows to the head, made by small claws digging into the base of the skull, like those made by the pickled punks earlier.

Most of the documents and files here are related to mundane asylum duties and unremarkable psychological evaluations. Garrosh finds a thick yew wand etched with the symbol of Sarenrae hidden in the back of the eastern desk with a twine wrapped around it connecting to a note that reads, "Mr, Lantz, this is a place of science, not faith. Please keep your religion at home."

Rozalia identifies it as a wand of bless and it has 18 charges in it.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Should be a place for both, don't you think? A place for the sick shouldn't turn away and help." Piotr will keep an eye out for any of those pickled things while the others search.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Loot added: Does anyone want to use one of the coats and try to pass as one of the doctors? Also, who wants to carry the wand of Bless - really nice for buffing at our level!

Did we check that door to the north of C9? Seems like a small closet or something.

"There will always be fundamentalists who refuse anything else beyond their own vision" - Garrosh replies to Piotr - "Even if it is to do good for others" - he adds with a shrug.

Going to take another look at the files - maybe we can uncover relevant info about the patients or something along those lines.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Then I suggest we move along C8 - the next door on the right is the one where the mucus lead to, right Mort?

Perception - checking that door: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Remember Caraid can pick locks too, and can do it from 30 feet away if we're worried about traps.

Caraid pulls a coat on absentmindedly and immediately begins stuffing the pockets with his pencils and charcoal stumps.

He does help with the investigation into the files, looking for any references to himself or his mother.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Most of the notes are about physical causes of psychological ailments, noting that trauma to the brain can cause psychosis like schizophrenia, seizure disorder, delusions and Caraid does not find anything with references to himself or his mother.

Garrosh finds that the door is neither locked nor trapped though he smells the strong smell of antiseptic behind the door. Piotr then opens the door.

C8

This would look like a typical physician’s office if it weren’t for the preponderance of grotesque anatomical sketches, most depicting traumas and deformities of the head and brain. A sturdy display case stands open and completely empty. The slime trail that the party has been following leads from the slime case to the floor and the hall.

The desk and bookshelves here are in fine repair, but contain little of value. Garrosh looks through the desk drawers finds that the notes within belong to a Doctor Arosh Chawaar, who pursued new treatments for hydrocephalus. Many of these notes bear marginalia from the doctor’s sister, Doctor Anya Chawaar of Katheer.

Party pls give me heal checks, thx


Auryl doesn't have a rank in Heal.

Auryl winces at the sketches and turns away from them. "Call me naïve, but I do believe that mortal brains aren't quite ready for such information just yet. Maybe our thirst for more, ever more, is what invited all this madness into our world."

Auryl can take and use the Bless wand. A +1 to hit is nothing to sneeze ^^


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Heal (untrained): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Can be used untrained?

Take the wand Auryl ;)


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Caraid, very happy to let you take over that. Telekinesis is awesome! Do our characters know that yet? The picking of locks, not the throwing things with your mind of course.

untrained heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Piotr looks at the sketches as well, not out of his own interest but his sisters, who INSISTS he look. "My sister is interested in these type things." he points out at the oddity of him spending time staring with a flustered look on his face. "Knowledge is the most important... would you stop that!" he snaps at himself/her and then goes to the door to wait.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Garrosh thinks that the journal is valuable and can be sold to medical institutions or scholars of medicine (as one might find in any significantly sized city). It's going price would be 800 gp.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

Probably not. We haven't found a locked door yet! :) We'll have to wait until we do.

Caraid glances at the pictures, pales, and steadfastly refuses to enter the room thereafter. "I... remember." He says quietly. "A doctor was studying my head. He wanted to cut me open and see why I could move things with my mind..."


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Caraid receives one single pat on the head from Kilarra, who says to the group. "Less talking, more fighting. Lead the way, Piotr."


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Yes mam" Piotr says with a widely flustered grin. Flustered cause Ann should not be able to talk from his own mouth, no matter what this... thing... they are stuck with is.

"Busy one isn't she" Ann remarks, trying to fall back into friendly banter since she knows how much her brother is bothered at the moment. Inwardly she is excited, wondering what else she can do.

"Yeah, but she's not wrong." he mutters and moves to the next door.

Left of C8? If there is a locked door or trap, Caraid can interject with his awesome mind powers to unlock!


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Piotr finds the door not locked nor trapped and smells something decomposing beyond the door.

C8

The ceiling of this room has collapsed, crushing a table and well-worn couch. The party notices a pale, decomposing hand extending from the rubble.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Retconning.

Piotr Tataru wrote:
Piotr looks at the sketches as well, not out of his own interest but his sisters, who INSISTS he look. "My sister is interested in these type things." he points out at the oddity of him spending time staring with a flustered look on his face. "Knowledge is the most important... would you stop that!" he snaps at himself/her and then goes to the door to wait.

"Your sister?" - Garrosh looks puzzled at Piotr - "Is she a physician of some sort, or..." - and stops short as the man seems to be arguing with... himself?

Journal added to the loot list.

-----------------

Caraid wrote:
Caraid glances at the pictures, pales, and steadfastly refuses to enter the room thereafter. "I... remember." He says quietly. "A doctor was studying my head. He wanted to cut me open and see why I could move things with my mind..."

"Never again Caraid, you can be sure of that" - the half orc nods at the boy as they proceed.

GM Mort wrote:

C8

The ceiling of this room has collapsed, crushing a table and well-worn couch. The party notices a pale, decomposing hand extending from the rubble.

Garrosh draws a bead on the hand, as he waits for Piotr or Kilarra to poke it.


I can't update the loot sheet, but Auryl will take the wand!

Auryl listens in on the ongoing conversation but doesn't weigh in on it. It's clear that Piotr has issues of his own, issues with a voice of their own, and it would be rude to make him the object of curiosity.

"Hrm, another victim. Should we clear the rubble so that we can identify the body? Judging by the state of that hand, I doubt we'll be ambushed yet again by a doppelganger ... I hope ... "


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Ann dabbles in... all sorts of things. And is in here." he taps the side of his head as he moves toward the pale hand. "Thought I mentioned that." he didn't but should have he knows. "Anyway, I agree with you Auryl." he quickly moves to another topic. "Doesn't this mean though, with this one being buried, that these things were here before the quake? Ready?" he checks with the others, then he pokes the hand with his sword.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The hand doesnt respond other then spilling out a foul smelling greenish yellow fluid as Piotr pokes it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Okay. Piotr's crazy... so that makes two crazy people. That means that Auryl and Garrosh are the best bets for sanity, next to me of course.

"We should still be wary of undead. No one died peacefully in this place. Let's look at the doors north and see what they hold."


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8
Auryl Hajal wrote:
I can't update the loot sheet, but Auryl will take the wand!

You've got it ;)

Mort, we're in C8, or C11?

Garrosh takes a brief survey of the room, before they head out.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Think next we go to the northern door on C8?


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

You're in C11


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Huh... I was expecting something horrible to happened. Can't imagine why." Then he'll move to the door and get ready to open it.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Piotr notes that there seems to be traces of coloured mist seeping from the bottom of the door.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Okay, that does not seem good. Anyone have any ideas?" Piotr says as he points it out the others.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

"Hold your breath? Or open the door and let it air for awhile before going in?"


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 26/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr shrugs, finding the idea just as good as any he had. "Stand back." he covers his mouth with a borrowed doctor's coat, and opens the door.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

C14

Yellow fog soundlessly roils against the cathedral-like windows of this opulent, two-story office. The ground floor features overstuffed furnishings, elegant side tables and an altar like desk of dark marble. A delicate spiral staircase and balcony of dark iron rises to a lofty library overhead. Both floors’ fixtures frame the lake of blood spread across the room center. In the centre of the room kneeling in the pool of blood is a woman with shoulder length curly hair in a dark grey robe, her back straight, her mouth gaping at the ceiling. From her soundlessly screaming mouth an unsteady torrent of coloured mist spurts like a fountain of gritty sludge.


|HP: 30/30 (4NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 2/6 | Active conditions: TB: +5(6)[7], 2d6+2+3(+1)[+2] |

"Errr. Should we try and stop that?" Caraid asks, unsure of what on earth is going on now. "I could try and knock it over..."

Infinite ranged attacks ftw!


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 3 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +1  

Rozalia makes the sign against the evil eye when she sees the horrid sight. "Is she alive? Such horror... If it were me, I would want to be put out of my misery."

She nods to Caraid.

701 to 750 of 1,302 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Strange Aeons Too All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.