The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


70,501 to 70,550 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1406 | 1407 | 1408 | 1409 | 1410 | 1411 | 1412 | 1413 | 1414 | 1415 | 1416 | next > last >>

Female Human (three-tailed)
Rakki Okane wrote:

He gives a slight look of distaste at the thought of killing something and then eating it...

"He's not really doing anything. Just a duplicate. A body double, if you will. When not doing anything, they just act like they're alive. Just something I can do."
He takes a swig of the red drink.
The bottle has an eye shaped logo on the front divided in two, one side green and one side blue.
Rakki's eyes are also this color, and the logo matches the one of his blazer. If you remember any album canisters or merchandise, the logo was also on those.

"How do you think meat gets there? Someone's gotta kill it. Besides, I've always like meat a lot. And chasing down animals. That's almost better then eating them."

for just a moment, you might catch a feral look in her eye, before suddenly, she's back to acting somewhat normal.
"Uh. Sorry. So, why do you desire to be known so much? I mean, if you've got odd powers like that... It's usually best to hide them away, I've noticed."
she seems to speak from experience, and isn't doing the best job of hiding it.


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Ace sighs heavily "There's been too many dead ends, too much pointless searching that have ultimately resulted in wasted time. I even got some clues from my deity, but I can't make heads or tails of them. I'm going to my room to eat lunch and cuddle with my puppy"

To be fair, Ace actually probably can make sense of what the Traveler said. However, since I can't in real life, I'll make him seem like a dumbass. Despite him being a high priest and basically a chosen one of his god, he apparently can't figure out these clues, since I can't.


Image
Kevin Ramos wrote:

Kevin taps the intercom on the wall on arrival.

"Hello, this is Kevin Ramos, third year highschool. We have four students arrived from an away team mission on an unidentified demiplane and a plane of heaven. We going to need disease containment for everyone and a psych eval for a girl we retrieved. It would be helpful to patient if anyone involved is human or similar. She's had a bit of trauma. Please avoid contact with outsiders with her for the time being. Thank you."
He leans against the wall as they await help.
"Anyone else really hungry?"

"We also need a screening for possession and/or other types of extraplanar influence. And the girl needs a dimensional anchor so she doesn't get taken again. And can someone send a message to the Headmaster that our mission was half successful? We got the girl, but not Tryko'Sam and that's gonna be a whole other thing," Jeran added to Kevin's summary before going and sitting down on the floor, letting the wall prop him up. He leaned his head back for a moment.

"The one angel guy agreed to help keep her safe and possibly provide some help rescuing Tryko'Sam. In the meantime....yes, famished. I don't suppose there's anything we can do about that until they finish screening us?"

He looked over at the girl. "You really need a name. How about Susan? It's okay if you hate it," he said conversationally. It was probably too much to hope for that she would actually respond, but if nothing else it might help her get used to not being treated like furniture if they kept talking to her like a person. "We can always pick out something else. I'm not the best at names," he added with a shrug.


Image
"Ace" wrote:

Ace sighs heavily "There's been too many dead ends, too much pointless searching that have ultimately resulted in wasted time. I even got some clues from my deity, but I can't make heads or tails of them. I'm going to my room to eat lunch and cuddle with my puppy"

To be fair, Ace actually probably can make sense of what the Traveler said. However, since I can't in real life, I'll make him seem like a dumbass. Despite him being a high priest and basically a chosen one of his god, he apparently can't figure out these clues, since I can't.

Or he's just too close to the situation. Even supergeniuses can have their judgement clouded by their emotions. Plus that's the nature of divination. It only ever makes sense after the fact. Much like the nice and accurate prophecies of Agnes Nutter (let's see who gets the reference), even if your deity outright told you it would be in terms that wouldn't make sense until you were in possession of info you don't have yet. It's how these things work. :)

Keme frowned. "Yeah, I know it's frustrating. It's like this guy is always a step ahead. Almost like he's watching us run around in circles and getting his jollies from it." He sighed.

"Alright, well, I hope that some time to unwind helps and that you can clear your head. I'm gonna keep working at it. There's no such thing as a perfect crime. Somewhere or other this guy messed up and I will find it," he said fiercely. "If you want we can talk stuff over in a few minutes...I have to take food back to Professor Sunwake's lab. Saving the universe does not allow lunch breaks and you know what the Sunwakes are like about missing meals," he tried to joke, but it falls flat as he looks a little haunted as he remembered Vai's body was still lying there in the lab, just waiting for her. Part of him wondered if it was even worth it to keep up the investigation. Impending doom might or might not be averted and was this really how he wanted to spend his last day? But yeah...yeah, it was. It wasn't about winning or justice or anything. It was about helping his friend. It was about actually openly trying his best to help someone. That was worth fighting for.
"Anyways," he said, snapping out of his momentary reverie, "maybe it would help to bounce ideas off of someone else. Or maybe after lunch?"


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

"Susan sounds like a strong name to me" Dave says nodding, looking mildly envious at the celestial blessing on Jerran, but he shoves it down, quiets the voice that stays that it should be his, that he deserved it, he shook his head to clear it "Don't forget the countermeasures against scrying, maybe a magic circle against evil effect would also be in order, speaking of we should get a very through summoning circle prepped, not my forte, maybe we should get the conjuration or abjuration teacher to make the circle, unless you know a prodigy,"

Liberty's Edge

Male Crossblooded(Boreal/ Elemental) Sorcerer/Artic Ley Druid 9

Pyry waits until the girls are watching before he begins casting spells. First, a simple one to create a mass of water in the air, followed by a super-chilled blast to freeze it solid before it hits the ground and has a chance to splash. Next, he moves around the large block and, most likely much to everyone's surprise, casts a spell that causes a ball of fire to appear in his hand. While clearly uncomfortable, Pyry doesn't seemed hurt by it.

After getting a good look, Pyry begins using the flame to melt out a pair of hugely oversized shorts for the feline friend of his. After the fire fades and he cools his hand off, he casts one final spell over the ice shorts... and they shrink and change into cloth ones the color of ice.

"Sorry that took a while. And about the fire." He picks up the shorts and hands them over. "I hope they fit."


The Chosen One doesn't appear to have social awareness, remaining submissive and withdrawn, while barely looking up from the corner she's kneeling in. If anyone, she shimmies, quietly and as well as her feeble few points of stealth, untrained and kneeling, allows, closer to Jeran.

Not sure of who handles the scans, etc. regardless you're all clean of anything foul and extra-dimensional. Whoever DOES handle the scene with the detox/scans, I just need a description of who they touch, if anyone, and how. I'm gonna pass on that being unaware of the process. There's zero immediate threat on the students, or the girl for that matter. The Psyche evaluation part might cause something to happen. Thanks.


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

"Yea, maybe later" Is all Ace says before he goes to leave the lunchroom for his.

Lyn, do you mind if Ace's Detect Thoughts kicks in and he reads Keme's thoughts about Vai? Having another good friend murdered will help spur him into action again, at least after he noms, lol


Male Gnome

"Perhaps I could be of assistance in that regard? Ginni and Kitty have offered me their friendship and these events have been truly shocking." Repp offers to Keme from beside Ace, having trailed along with him.

If Keme is at all familiar with gnomes, he might recognize that, apart from his eyes, Repp looks like a Bleachling. Except that can't be right... He is far too young to have experienced the bleaching. Albinoism, maybe? Did gnomes even get that?


Male Elf Slayer 16

The young elf turns to the two... firebirds? Yes, the burnt food, high heart rate, and light bone structure would indicate it females. Females, too.

"Hello. Yes, I am rather new." The elf picks up another sardine and throws it into the air. There's a blur of vaguely cat-shaped motion, and the sardine disappears.

I hope I'm not controlling Ruji too much, Db3.


male goo dragon alchemist 16(spellhammer) / synthesist 16

"She always kinda seemed like a Caroline to me."
He muses as he slides down a wall.
"They could at least put some chairs in here..."
I'm not quite sure who should pick this up. I'd offer for Verris to, but I feel like I'd make too many assuptions...


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Elven (reincarnated - originally Human) Fighter 5 / Wizard 10 / Arcane Gunslinger 10 / Arcane Gunmaster 5
Sorchan del Sol wrote:
Sorchan sat back down on the edge of the desk and ran his hand over his face after Ardiente had gone. Suns and stars, but it never ended. Four girls. Four. It was going to kill him before they were all grown up, that was all there was to it.

"Welcome to the Overworked Fathers' Society, my good man. We've got drink mugs and fuzzy slippers. What size should I order for you?"

;P


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

He watches happily. He becomes slightly nervous when he busts out the fire, but trusts him.
"That's so cool. How do they stay soft? Anything I make is more like glass."
He wastes no time slipping off everything but the shirt and trying the shorts on, not seeming to care about being momentarily naked from the waist down. Maybe a cultural thing.
"Hey, these are pretty comfortable. The form could use a bit of work, but that's something I could help you with. Will these stay solid if they get hot or melt?"
He seems interested in how they work, if still a little subdued.


Male Tanuki Bard/Monk16

"Well, I mean someone has to, but it doesn't have to be me..."
Hope everyone here isn't this crazy...
He thinks to himself.
"Think of it this way. If you were a famous musician, you become one of the most well known people on the civilized half of the world. You live it up. For years you have everything you ever wanted. Money. Fame. Girls. Guys. Everything. People screaming your name just for stepping out on a stage. You feel so secure. Like this could go on forever. You keep trying new things to keep it going. But people don't want new. And they don't want old either. And in the span of a couple years you go from sold out venues to piled up merchandise you couldn't pay people to take. If you had all that, what wouldn't you do to get it back..."
He takes a swig from the bottle and rests his head on his hand.


Female Human (three-tailed)
Rakki Okane wrote:

"Well, I mean someone has to, but it doesn't have to be me..."

Hope everyone here isn't this crazy...
He thinks to himself.
"Think of it this way. If you were a famous musician, you become one of the most well known people on the civilized half of the world. You live it up. For years you have everything you ever wanted. Money. Fame. Girls. Guys. Everything. People screaming your name just for stepping out on a stage. You feel so secure. Like this could go on forever. You keep trying new things to keep it going. But people don't want new. And they don't want old either. And in the span of a couple years you go from sold out venues to piled up merchandise you couldn't pay people to take. If you had all that, what wouldn't you do to get it back..."
He takes a swig from the bottle and rests his head on his hand.

"Of course it doesn't. Never said it had to be. Sorry, I get a little... Odd about hunting. Myself? Nothing, really. I couldn't stand having so much attention on me."

Liberty's Edge

Male Crossblooded(Boreal/ Elemental) Sorcerer/Artic Ley Druid 9
Tybalt Baneko wrote:

He watches happily. He becomes slightly nervous when he busts out the fire, but trusts him.

"That's so cool. How do they stay soft? Anything I make is more like glass."
He wastes no time slipping off everything but the shirt and trying the shorts on, not seeming to care about being momentarily naked from the waist down. Maybe a cultural thing.
"Hey, these are pretty comfortable. The form could use a bit of work, but that's something I could help you with. Will these stay solid if they get hot or melt?"
He seems interested in how they work, if still a little subdued.

"As far as I can tell they don't melt as long as the spell lasts. Or I want it change back. They've been lasting longer and longer the better I get at it, but last time they only lasted nine days." If Pyry notices or cares about the nudity, it doesn't show. He was happy Tybalt liked the ice clothes though, clearly..


Scanning Room-- Avalon

There's the mixture of lights, and/or sounds that occur as people are bombarded with the scan process.

It goes on quicker than perhaps anyone's familiar with, and the voiceless body from the intercom speaks, "Nothing detected-- all within our scans, or less. In fact, nearly all of you are healthy and well."

That said, it makes sense too. Having left that Plane with the Angels, everyone's feeling chipper, alert and awake, though the hunger part isn't adjusted in any way. It's as if they were in a vacation land, and subjected to relaxing, soothing, good and positive energies.

Just nothing toxic or invading. Even after the Abyss trip.


"Ace" wrote:

"Yea, maybe later" Is all Ace says before he goes to leave the lunchroom for his.

Lyn, do you mind if Ace's Detect Thoughts kicks in and he reads Keme's thoughts about Vai? Having another good friend murdered will help spur him into action again, at least after he noms, lol

Yeah, I'm fine with that.


Image
David.De'Foul wrote:
"Susan sounds like a strong name to me" Dave says nodding, looking mildly envious at the celestial blessing on Jerran, but he shoves it down, quiets the voice that stays that it should be his, that he deserved it, he shook his head to clear it "Don't forget the countermeasures against scrying, maybe a magic circle against evil effect would also be in order, speaking of we should get a very through summoning circle prepped, not my forte, maybe we should get the conjuration or abjuration teacher to make the circle, unless you know a prodigy,"

"Is summoning the best way to go with this? We don't have a good focus. I mean, first we need to locate him. But you're right that we should probably ask the conjuration teacher for help."


Image
Repp, the Bleached wrote:

"Perhaps I could be of assistance in that regard? Ginni and Kitty have offered me their friendship and these events have been truly shocking." Repp offers to Keme from beside Ace, having trailed along with him.

If Keme is at all familiar with gnomes, he might recognize that, apart from his eyes, Repp looks like a Bleachling. Except that can't be right... He is far too young to have experienced the bleaching. Albinoism, maybe? Did gnomes even get that?

"Umm...thanks for offering...I don't actually remember what your name is....." Keme said, uncomfortable with the realization that he had completely overlooked this gnome, not even been aware of his presence.


Image Alternate Image Yet another alternate image this one showing at least a tattoo
Djalos Tyon wrote:

The young elf turns to the two... firebirds? Yes, the burnt food, high heart rate, and light bone structure would indicate it females. Females, too.

"Hello. Yes, I am rather new." The elf picks up another sardine and throws it into the air. There's a blur of vaguely cat-shaped motion, and the sardine disappears.

I hope I'm not controlling Ruji too much, Db3.

"And your name is?" Raelle asked, a little exasperated. She had been at Avalon long enough to not think it was weird at all to throw food up to the rafters.


Image
Kevin Ramos wrote:

"She always kinda seemed like a Caroline to me."

He muses as he slides down a wall.
"They could at least put some chairs in here..."
I'm not quite sure who should pick this up. I'd offer for Verris to, but I feel like I'd make too many assuptions...

"Caroline is a good name. Softer sounding than Susan. What do you think?" he asked the girl with a reassuring smile, talking to her with the calm and gentleness he would use towards a small child. "Would you rather be called Susan or Caroline?"


Image
Tamrin - Gunslinger of Tomorrow wrote:
Sorchan del Sol wrote:
Sorchan sat back down on the edge of the desk and ran his hand over his face after Ardiente had gone. Suns and stars, but it never ended. Four girls. Four. It was going to kill him before they were all grown up, that was all there was to it.

"Welcome to the Overworked Fathers' Society, my good man. We've got drink mugs and fuzzy slippers. What size should I order for you?"

;P

I used to think it would get better when they got older....now I know better. >.<

And I find it's best just to carry a flask...

;P


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

"Or some other third name" Dave adds before projecting to his fellow rescuers ::do you think it would help or hurt if we ordered her to chose a name she prefered, or for that matter order her to act and think like a normal person as best she can?::

Once they answer Dave asks them if they have a better idea besides summoning.


Jeran Darkclaw wrote:
Kevin Ramos wrote:

"She always kinda seemed like a Caroline to me."

He muses as he slides down a wall.
"They could at least put some chairs in here..."
I'm not quite sure who should pick this up. I'd offer for Verris to, but I feel like I'd make too many assuptions...
"Caroline is a good name. Softer sounding than Susan. What do you think?" he asked the girl with a reassuring smile, talking to her with the calm and gentleness he would use towards a small child. "Would you rather be called Susan or Caroline?"

The Chosen One's reaction is as before, not reacting, effectively demonstrating further she's grossly inadequately trained as a social creature in any fashion.

She certainly isn't following the conversation, but does appear to be hearing it.

At the calmer and gentler voice, she peeks up briefly, then hides her face into that kneeling position again. The one slaves, or I'll treated pets might adopt. This will not go easy for anyone with psychological savvy. She's easily mid teens with zero skill in much.

From where she's kneeling too, in a corner basically, the white outfit she has on, and only that, seems a lot less angelic now. It clings to her form without any grace, which does reveal a shapely sort, but, nothing too fit. Perceptive folks would see a matching set of wings akin to Jeran's on her shoulder as well.


Suddenly....A POST!


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage

As Fei moves stealthily away from the dragons’ chamber in pursuit of the guards, he spies a wall terminal. Knowing the potency of Avalon’s own security system, he queries his neural lace about turning this base’s system to his own use. It cheerfully offers an idea that might help him neutralize the threats in this place and save the captive innocents at the same time. A ‘two-pronged attack’, in a manner of speaking...

Easily recognizing the merit of such a tactic, Fei moves over to that section of wall and places his hand on the terminal for a few seconds. A small swarm of the nanites that comprise his suit make their way into the device, proceeding quickly (and unobtrusively) to establish a connection between the base’s internal network and the lace itself.

Cobbling together visual and audio data from his observations in the other chamber, Fei then uses the red dragon’s own visage and voice to authenticate himself as a trusted but hidden user with full access to all of the facility’s systems. He transfers the schematics of the base and control of all of its systems to his Lace (including the surveillance network), then lets the potent little supercomputer in his head begin uploading a series of subroutine commands that will take down all internal and external alarms as well as communications (except for his own of course).

Their mission complete, the nanites return to the suit, leaving no evidence of their presence in the terminal. Fei then pulls up the path the guards are taking to the slave ‘quarters’…and realizes that he only has a few precious seconds to intercept them before they arrive.

Calling once more upon his Champion abilities, he teleports behind them…


[GASP!]


Male Elf Slayer 16
Raelle del Sol wrote:
Djalos Tyon wrote:

The young elf turns to the two... firebirds? Yes, the burnt food, high heart rate, and light bone structure would indicate it females. Females, too.

"Hello. Yes, I am rather new." The elf picks up another sardine and throws it into the air. There's a blur of vaguely cat-shaped motion, and the sardine disappears.

I hope I'm not controlling Ruji too much, Db3.

"And your name is?" Raelle asked, a little exasperated. She had been at Avalon long enough to not think it was weird at all to throw food up to the rafters.

The elf continues to eat, not looking at you at all-which would be terribly impolite, except he can't actually see Raelle, due to his blindfold. "Djalos Tyon, of the Anonemuss clan. And what of yours?"

Raelle:

Looking at Djalos' pattern a little more, it's becoming clear that the chaotic maelstrom in its center represents two things: vast power, and... emotions, maybe? There was no trace of anything but logic in his outer processes-for whatever reason, Djalos has completely sequestered his emotions, along with whatever power that is within the psionic "lock."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Before Ace actually leaves though, he's hit with stray thoughts from Keme, something about Vai and her apparently being dead. This pulled him up short "Keme, what happened to Vai?" He asks with urgency. She was a newer friend, to be sure, but the two had bonded some the day of the quick raid into the Abyss, and he rather liked her.


Female Firebird Oracle 7

"Why've you got that thing on your face? My parents did dances with those sometimes."
I forget if she told Raelle her last name, but she may or may not remember that the Surya's (one or both) were famous for the parties they threw to impress being extravagant. Picture Gatsby with occasional themes.


F Human image Oracle (life) 10 / Bard (Arcane Healer) 10
Dara Jhiwoon wrote:
Kim Snow wrote:

Kim seems to not mind Dara's method of communication, though sometimes she struggles to understand him, and she asks him to "say" something again. but when she does she tries to be polite about it.

So, where do you like to have lunch Dara? You will have to show me since this is my very first day here.

Dara struggled to answer, making faces as he tried to find a word he actually knew before he finally settled on, 'Follow'. He led Kim to a deserted corner of the cafeteria, more than half hidden behind a potted plant. Their lunches were brought to them by one of the cafeteria workers. They had tried to make Dara go through the line at first, but the high probabiity of this resulting in flying cutlery had led to the current arrangement where his food was brought to him to avoid any more incidents.

Kimberly sits with Dara, she politely accepts the meal, surprised that they knew she was with Dara.

I'm sorry if this upsets you, but, why do you eat over here? would you like to eat at a table? or maybe outside at a picnic table? at least while the weather is nice. we can stick together so we can look out for each other.


male goo dragon alchemist 16(spellhammer) / synthesist 16

::We need to start now with only requests. She'd do it anyways, but at least she might pick up that there's choice. We should ask the conjuration teacher. He may have a way to locate him.::
He says as they exit the scanning room into the main infirmary.
He stays here as she hadn't had the other things applied yet, wanting to make sure they were done before they went away.
"We might want to save asking Ryo until after we've asked the conjuration professor. He's already done this once and he's busy like 24-7."
He takes a look around the infirmary, noticing a clock.
"It'd be lunch right now..."
He pulls the orange blob of jelly from his coat pocket and pours a vial of stuff into it.
The blob shifts and grows into a guy in a butler uniform with hair the color the jelly thing was before.
"Could you grab some food, please? I honestly don't care what it is."
He looks around to the other Hotguys.
"Anyone else want something?"


Male Tanuki Bard/Monk16

"It's not for everyone. Sure as hell was for me...." He mumbles to himself.
"Your name is?"
He adds.


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

In his room in the infirmary, Tybalt runs his paws down the new shorts.
"These really are nice. I'm sure they can help you with the endurance part here. That's one of the hard parts about magic- keeping it up for a while." He smiles and sits back on the bed, enjoying the company.


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

Dave's crazy perception means he would probably see Asha and Rena looking into the freezer infirmary room. Which of course holds Tybalt and Pyry.
Tybalt is both sick and talking to Pyry, so he's not terribly perceptive at the moment.


Female Human (three-tailed)
Rakki Okane wrote:

"It's not for everyone. Sure as hell was for me...." He mumbles to himself.

"Your name is?"
He adds.

"Flourence."


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16
Aanandareavekki wrote:


"I know that panicked look. I recognize it from the first time that Ephebe told her father and I that we had to save the world...or was it galaxy? Timeline? I don't know. It was one of those conversations that just seems to sort of spin away from you. It didn't exactly help that Tam and I weren't even dating yet and she started out with hi, I'm your daughter from the future," she said wryly.

"So instead of panicking all by yourself, how about you let us help out too and we can all work on finding solutions that end up with you not getting lost somewhere in time and space, okay?" she said trying to sound cheerful and...

Mel was silent for a bit, then she tries to play off that she was worried, I'm fine, besides what could possibly go wrong, all these great minds working together. we are bound to find the answers. still, some of the reading on the rift seem to be a bit disturbing, its like there is a force already at work either trying to close the rift or keep it open. I am not sure which.

she looks top Arthur, Arthur, can you take a look at this too, you might be able to help here. she shows him the energy breakdown and in various spectrum's. it is not following the standard pattern of most Time-space rifts.

she runs the data fresh Once Arthur is free to take a look.


Male Tanuki Bard/Monk16

"Mm. Nice name. Celestial in origin, I think."
Other than being a bad conversationalist, he's very well mannered, not talking with food in his mouth, chewing slowly, taking small bites.


Female Human (three-tailed)
Rakki Okane wrote:

"Mm. Nice name. Celestial in origin, I think."

Other than being a bad conversationalist, he's very well mannered, not talking with food in his mouth, chewing slowly, taking small bites.

"Really? Never would've guessed. So, what do you like to do now that you don't do... What you did."

Flourence thinks for a moment, not quite sure what exactly she just said.


male human monk 16

Lang enjoys his lunch with his school friends, but he can't help but feel there is something glaring at him.

looking to his friends, after lunch there is a greeting time, where I am supposed to meet all the visiting important people that came here. I was wondering if any of you guys want to come along. I know it will probably be rather boring, so I will understand if you don't want to. I'll see if i can have Sun show you around the temple until the official ceremony begins.

He waits to hear what the others think.


Female Kobold with a mushroom hat |Dragonrider 3// undecided
Lang Fei wrote:

Lang enjoys his lunch with his school friends, but he can't help but feel there is something glaring at him.

looking to his friends, after lunch there is a greeting time, where I am supposed to meet all the visiting important people that came here. I was wondering if any of you guys want to come along. I know it will probably be rather boring, so I will understand if you don't want to. I'll see if i can have Sun show you around the temple until the official ceremony begins.

He waits to hear what the others think.

"I'll come, but no promises I'll stay."


Male Tanuki Bard/Monk16

"You'd be surprised how many words in Common are taken from other languages."
He takes another measured mouthful, swallowing before continuing.
"I still do music. Often on my own, but I haven't stopped. I also like reading, and good food. I brew organic soda. You?"


Male Human-Reaper/obitu Death Mage 11/oracle 1/grim reaper 10

"Could we also have a similar agreement, I want to support you and all and I don't want to be rude either, " grim was used to meeting and greeting the various important people, but he never enjoyed it, well bar once, but the odds of that happening again were minuscule. In any case, not essentially being on display this time might be different.


female human Witch 5 / Pack Lord Beastmaster 0.5

"I think a tour would be nice."
She smiles, not really knowing much about meet and greets.


Female Human (three-tailed)
Rakki Okane wrote:

"You'd be surprised how many words in Common are taken from other languages."

He takes another measured mouthful, swallowing before continuing.
"I still do music. Often on my own, but I haven't stopped. I also like reading, and good food. I brew organic soda. You?"

"I wander. Everywhere. Hunt. Talk with Nate. Watch animals. Sometimes swim for a few hours."

Flourence wolfs down her food in large amounts while you talk, unless/until it starts bothering you, at witch point she quickly catches on, and ears more "civilized".


Male Tanuki Bard/Monk16

"So you travel? I liked traveling. Did it a lot. Did a tour on the Sun. Guess that won't happen again."


Female Human (three-tailed)

"Been... Seems like almost everywhere, usually just me and Nate."


Male Tanuki Bard/Monk16

"Sounds like fun. Just you and your shoes. Guess no time for a love life, then. Unless you two..."
He trails off, motioning between her and her feet.


Female Human (three-tailed)

"Pfffhah! No. Never really had time for a love life. Nate might like it if I had one, because he shares all my senses. honestly, it's never been a big concern. Maybe eventually, but... Well, I've got places to go, things to do... And as of late, things to learn."

70,501 to 70,550 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1406 | 1407 | 1408 | 1409 | 1410 | 1411 | 1412 | 1413 | 1414 | 1415 | 1416 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.