The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


65,451 to 65,500 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | 1310 | 1311 | 1312 | 1313 | 1314 | 1315 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
Michael Dacamara wrote:
"It's okay. Come on, you can stay in my room tonight, with Cait Sidhe too if you want."
"Yes, please...I don't want to be alone. When I close my eyes I keep seeing horrible things. It's hard to sleep."

"Well, forget Cait then. I'll stay with you tonight."


Image
"Ace" wrote:
Ace keeps hugging her "I know sweetie. I'm not one to often make promises, but I promise I'll do everything to make sure you and those you care about aren't ever hurt like this again." He holds on to her for a few more minutes, letting her cry if she wants then asks "Would you like to sleep in my room tonight? Last night you were there for me, so I figure I can offer to return the favor"

"Yes, I'd like that. Tami is going to end up going to Dom's room again. She spends every night there. And it's too lonely by myself. At least right now....I don't want to hurt Tami's feelings, but I've been thinking that maybe it would be alright if we could sort of put our room together with the other girls' rooms....that way there would always be someone there, right?"


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
Michael Dacamara wrote:
"It's okay. Come on, you can stay in my room tonight, with Cait Sidhe too if you want."
"Yes, please...I don't want to be alone. When I close my eyes I keep seeing horrible things. It's hard to sleep."
"Well, forget Cait then. I'll stay with you tonight."

"But won't that upset your parents?"


Male Half-Elf

"I couldn't care less right now." He says honestly.


Image (doesn't have wings)

"I should probably argue, but I don't want to win," she admitted.


Male Half-Elf

"This time I wouldn't give up." He reassures her. "and yes, I know that sounds bad out of context."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

He grins slightly at her "There ya go again, bein all smart. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me, and I doubt Tami will be upset or hurt. Its not like it has anything at all to do with her."


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:

"This time I wouldn't give up." He reassures her. "and yes, I know that sounds bad out of context."

She gave a half hearted smile. "Yeah it totally sounds like you're the pushy one instead of the other way around," she joked weakly


Image
"Ace" wrote:
He grins slightly at her "There ya go again, bein all smart. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me, and I doubt Tami will be upset or hurt. Its not like it has anything at all to do with her."

"Well, of course it has something to do with her. We've been roommates for a year already and she's my best friend. So I'll keep her bed and everything like she actually lives there so she won't get in trouble in case her mom ever visits or anything. But yeah, she's pretty much moved in with Dom already and I don't like being alone all the time. You're right that she probably won't be upset though."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

"Oh, I meant its not like she offended you or stole from you or you two got into a nasty fight. At least, I don't think any of that has happened."


Image
"Ace" wrote:
"Oh, I meant its not like she offended you or stole from you or you two got into a nasty fight. At least, I don't think any of that has happened."

"No, of course not. She's still my best friend and we're not fighting or anything. And I understand why she wants to spend as much time as she can with the person she loves. I just get lonely without her."


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
Michael Dacamara wrote:

"This time I wouldn't give up." He reassures her. "and yes, I know that sounds bad out of context."

She gave a half hearted smile. "Yeah it totally sounds like you're the pushy one instead of the other way around," she joked weakly

"Hey now, you aren't pushy!" He protests. " you just make me leave the lab every now and then, eat, not make stuff that might explode, do something stupid that ends up with me hurt, actually pay attention to stuff... Okay, you're a little pushy."


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
Michael Dacamara wrote:

"This time I wouldn't give up." He reassures her. "and yes, I know that sounds bad out of context."

She gave a half hearted smile. "Yeah it totally sounds like you're the pushy one instead of the other way around," she joked weakly
"Hey now, you aren't pushy!" He protests. " you just make me leave the lab every now and then, eat, not make stuff that might explode, do something stupid that ends up with me hurt, actually pay attention to stuff... Okay, you're a little pushy."

"Only when you need it...which is clearly all the time or you forget to take care of yourself..."

"I should go apologize for disrupting the meal."


male Aasimar Muse-touched Image gestalt waterbender 11/Disciple of the Healing Waters 5/ Bard (street performer/song healer) 16
Melody Waverider wrote:

Mel glances toward Ginni and Ace, she is in safe hands with Ace, but still

Dom and I got some stuff to talk about Ginni, just remember, if you want to, ya know talk, girl to girl, I'll be around. Mel gives her a sympathetic and thankful smile.

She takes Dom's arm and guides him away back toward her room.

Dom, I, don't know how to say this, I... she is struggling with what to say and how to say it. Dom knows that when Mel gets like this she is worried or scared.

instead she just gives Dom a hug. Thank's for being my big brother her grip on him is as tight as a grappler's.

Dom waves bye to Ace and Ginni as Mel pulls him away. "Yah I know I'm a great brother and all, but there's no need to thank me." Gently he places his hand upon Mel's hand gripping his arm. "Besides I'm not going any where. So what are you wanting to tell me? Besides how amazing a big brother I am." He smiles jokingly to her.


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

Mel looks at Dom, she is a lbit sad faced. what If I wasn't your sister? I mean by actual blood relation, what if I was adopted?

she looks down would you still call me, family?


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"Only when you need it...which is clearly all the time or you forget to take care of yourself..."

"If that were true I'd be starved and in the infirmary more often, but I'd never pass up time with you, Kitty."

Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"I should go apologize for disrupting the meal."

"In the morning, before we head back. They won't hold it against you, I promise."


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"Only when you need it...which is clearly all the time or you forget to take care of yourself..."

"If that were true I'd be starved and in the infirmary more often, but I'd never pass up time with you, Kitty."

Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"I should go apologize for disrupting the meal."
"In the morning, before we head back. They won't hold it against you, I promise."

She thought about insisting that she should apologize now and then thought better of it. She'd probably fall over when she tried to bow. She just nodded.

"Okay," she said meekly.


male Aasimar Muse-touched Image gestalt waterbender 11/Disciple of the Healing Waters 5/ Bard (street performer/song healer) 16
Melody Waverider wrote:

Mel looks at Dom, she is a lbit sad faced. what If I wasn't your sister? I mean by actual blood relation, what if I was adopted?

she looks down would you still call me, family?

Dom gives Mel a weird look. "Out of everyone your worried that I would think differently if we were not blood related? Do I call our Dad, family? Besides Mel Family doesn't mean blood. Hell I don't even respect my donor. Jerk ran first chance he could." He signed and then continued. "Mel I don't care whatever it is you found out. Your my little sister and nothing is changing that."


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

Dave enters the room dragging his feet, he walks strait to bed and collapses on top of it, not even bothering to get under the covers.


female Dragonborn Gestalt duskblade 16/wizard 16

Kiara laid on her bed, watching the light on the ceiling, "Tomorrow is a new day," she sighed, "I wonder what it will hold." She slid out of bed and headed for the window, "Sometimes I think I am the only Dragonborn in this world," she looked out over the grounds and sighed again, "Dearest and most loving Lord Io send unto me a sign that I am not the last of my kind," she prayed.


Now that's tempting..


Figment Narrator 20

I know right...


Methinks I be in trouble


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Ace hugs her again "Well tonight you don't have to be lonely. Do you need to get anything from your room first, or let Tami and Mel know?"


Image
"Ace" wrote:

Ace hugs her again "Well tonight you don't have to be lonely. Do you need to get anything from your room first, or let Tami and Mel know?"

"Yeah, I need to grab a few things like clean clothes for tomorrow. And I'll let Tami know where I'm going...and that Dom is back. Knowing her she was probably worrying herself sick. I would not be surprised to find that she's reorganized the bookshelf in reverse alphabetical order....she organizes stuff when she's stressed. Anyways, I'll just be a minute."


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

The door opened opened almost as soon as he had climbed inside.
He pokes his head out thinking Pyry, Mel or the others had left something there.
"Did you for-rrr."
His ears perk straight up and then fold back, finally finding middle ground half folded.
"Oh. Uh. I..."
He seems to be at a loss for words.
Finally "I'm sorry..." is all that he can say. In the pile of cushions, he has manifested a frosty death grip on the dinosaur plush.
Any empath senses Dave has left after this trying day are ringing with a tyedye mix of strong positive emotions mixed with fear and uncertainty.


Image Alternate Image - all dressed up.

Tami had finished with the bookshelves and was arranging Ginni's closet by color when Ginni came back.

"Uh...sorry....I was just...I already organized my closet and..."


Image

Ginni giggled.

"It's fine. You know I don't mind. I just came back to the room to get a few things. I'm sleeping over in Ace's room tonight...not like that," she quickly clarified. "Just sleeping. I just don't want to be alone and I know you'll go spend the night with Dom. He's back, by the way, so you can stop with the organizing...at least let me mess it all up again first before you start back in on this. Mel had some stuff she needed to talk to him about, so that might take a bit, but I'm sure he'll be here to see you in just a few minutes."

"Tami...would you mind, if the other girls said it was okay, if we all had one big room...with so many of us having boyfriends and stuff now it's pretty often that one of us ends up lonely and that wouldn't happen with one big room. I'll ask the rest tomorrow, but I wanted to make sure that it's okay with you too," she said as she packed a bag.


Image Alternate Image - all dressed up.

Tami sat down on her bed, and nearly cried she was so relieved when she found out that Dom was okay.

"Huh? Yeah, well....I'm fine with it...it's not like I sleep here these days, after all. But won't it make it hard for the girls whose boyfriends have roommates to get any privacy for 'alone time'?"


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:


She thought about insisting that she should apologize now and then thought better of it. She'd probably fall over when she tried to bow. She just nodded.

"Okay," she said meekly.

"Good." He picks her up and takes her to hs room, where he puts her in his bed and covers her up before lying next to her. "huh. This must be what it feels like for you when you hiss me around and drag me from the lab..."


Image

Ginni frowned.

"I hadn't thought of that. I'll have to bring that up when I ask them about it, to make sure that they know about the possible drawbacks of the idea."

"Thanks, Tami," she said, giving her friend a hug before heading out for the night.


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:


She thought about insisting that she should apologize now and then thought better of it. She'd probably fall over when she tried to bow. She just nodded.

"Okay," she said meekly.

"Good." He picks her up and takes her to hs room, where he puts her in his bed and covers her up before lying next to her. "huh. This must be what it feels like for you when you hiss me around and drag me from the lab..."

"Equal parts warm and fuzzy cause you're taking care of the person you love and crazy worry because the person you love needs taking care of?" she asked sleepily. "That sounds about right."

If he responded to that she didn't hear it because she was out like a light.


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

With his psychic senses buzzing with the mix of emotions, he blearily rubs his eyes "tyb? wazzat you saying?"


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

"I-I uh. You. And I and said.... we can... talk about it tomorrow...if you want..."
He fumbles around before realizing how tired Dave was from whatever it was he had been doing.


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Ace was leaning against the wall as Ginni came out, his quarterstaff next to him. "Shall we my dear?" He says just a tad grandly, and offers him her hand. They then walk back to his room hand in hand, and head to bed.

We can end it here Lyn, unless you want to do anything with Ginni first


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

Dave blinks a few times, and yawns loud enough to almost seem to be a roar, "you sure iz nod important?"


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

"It... can wait until tomorrow... you need to sleep..."
To him it was extremely important, but it didn't matter how important it was. The person it was about was more important right now.
He steps forward and in a swift motion pulls the maneuver usually used to pull a tablecloth without upsetting the contents of the table. In this instance he pulls the sheets out from under Dave and gently puts them back over him.
1d20 + 16 + 11 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 16 + 11 + 3 = 34Sleight of hand.


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

"If you're sure,.. Good night man..."


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

"Night."
He steps back towards his pillow nest, taking a last look at the aasimar before he burrows back into the pillows.
What just happened? He didn't forget did he? What if he did forget? Should I say it again? What if something happened while he was gone and he doesn't remember what happened? Could I do that again? I don't know... he didn't say no, so maybe this means he'll say yes? What would I do? At least he doesn't hate me... or maybe he's just too tired to remember he's supposed to... no that's stupid... so at least I don't think he hates me... huuh. I wish I'd have fallen asleep faster. I'm so confused...
Rapid floods of questions go through his mind like ever shifting water. The rhythmic flow of different emotions is almost like soft music and the light sense of it puts Dave to sleep even faster than just the exhaustion.
At some point after he's too tired to keep thinking Tybalt also falls asleep.


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

"Night" and with that he turns over and tries to sleep, but with tybalt's shifting emotions he opens one eye "look, with your mindset like this you aren't goin to get any sleep and neither am I, what's bugging you so bad"
yeah, his empathy doesn't work like that, think more like shifting from hot to cold, except with smells, only not


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16
David.De'Foul wrote:

"Night" and with that he turns over and tries to sleep, but with tybalt's shifting emotions he opens one eye "look, with your mindset like this you aren't goin to get any sleep and neither am I, what's bugging you so bad"

yeah, his empathy doesn't work like that, think more like shifting from hot to cold, except with smells, only not

"It's like a soap bubble universe attached to the bigger soap bubble universe. Is it like that? No. But if it helps, yes."

... oh gods, I forgot he was an empath... did he hear that?... No that's a telepath...
He sits up, but stays waist deep in the pillows.
"I'm sorry... it's just... after what I said earlier... I thought you would be mad at me and I was afraid I had screwed everything up and that you wouldn't like me anymore because I ... feel this way... but then you got here and you didn't say anything about it. And now I just don't know what to think anymore... I'm so sorry... I don't mean to feel like this... I just...."
He trails off.
He looks almost on the verge of tears. He might be, but he won't look up at you long enough to tell.


Reapling (scout form) rogue, black blooded oracle, gestalt lvl 16
Al'rqyq mn Al'kwabys wrote:
She'll see a Maftet, half walking half flying down the hallway.

"Uh, excuse me? Where is the main office?... and what are you?" Vickory sounds purely curious.


Image

Aananda led the other two to Ryo's office and knocked impatiently. Ryo will recognize her slightly cranky expression as a sign of hunger.


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16
Dom Waverider wrote:
Melody Waverider wrote:

Mel looks at Dom, she is a lbit sad faced. what If I wasn't your sister? I mean by actual blood relation, what if I was adopted?

she looks down would you still call me, family?

Dom gives Mel a weird look. "Out of everyone your worried that I would think differently if we were not blood related? Do I call our Dad, family? Besides Mel Family doesn't mean blood. Hell I don't even respect my donor. Jerk ran first chance he could." He signed and then continued. "Mel I don't care whatever it is you found out. Your my little sister and nothing is changing that."

Mel hug him again.

thanks, you have no idea how important the is to me. Of course what I just found out, I maaaay not be so young after all. You see, I may be the last of my kind. I have no idea how old I really am.

Mel searches for the best way to explain something she really isn't sure of herself.

You see, I was piloting the shuttle to evacuate the firebird sun. and the heat shield failed while I was making a repair to to landing gear.....anyway long story short, there was a blast, I got burned, Raelle and Igni saved me, I was in a coma, Ginni went in my head, and she discovered there was a new Mel inside the old Mel, and well, you see, I regenerate a new body when my old body dies. and Ginni said she discovered that I did it once already which gave you the Mel I am now. and there is now a third Mel that will come out if this Mel dies...

Mel is really nervous as she just starts rambling again.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

"There appears to be someone at the door" he drawls.


Male Maftet 16 Stalker (umbral blade)/Dread
Vickory West wrote:
Al'rqyq mn Al'kwabys wrote:
She'll see a Maftet, half walking half flying down the hallway.
"Uh, excuse me? Where is the main office?... and what are you?" Vickory sounds purely curious.

He stops and looks at her...as a cat would.

"I am a Maftet. What are you?" he asks the snake lady.


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.
Tybalt Baneko wrote:
David.De'Foul wrote:

"Night" and with that he turns over and tries to sleep, but with tybalt's shifting emotions he opens one eye "look, with your mindset like this you aren't goin to get any sleep and neither am I, what's bugging you so bad"

yeah, his empathy doesn't work like that, think more like shifting from hot to cold, except with smells, only not

"It's like a soap bubble universe attached to the bigger soap bubble universe. Is it like that? No. But if it helps, yes."

... oh gods, I forgot he was an empath... did he hear that?... No that's a telepath...
He sits up, but stays waist deep in the pillows.
"I'm sorry... it's just... after what I said earlier... I thought you would be mad at me and I was afraid I had screwed everything up and that you wouldn't like me anymore because I ... feel this way... but then you got here and you didn't say anything about it. And now I just don't know what to think anymore... I'm so sorry... I don't mean to feel like this... I just...."
He trails off.
He looks almost on the verge of tears. He might be, but he won't look up at you long enough to tell.

i was actually going for that effect, and for the record he is a telapath too, but he usually has to do that on purpose "hold on a bit and let me wake myself up a bit" with that he sits himself up and punches himself solidly in the face 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 "there we go"


mentally identifies as male. no actual gender rune forged prototype piscrystal vitalist 9/soul-knife (soul-bolt/gifted blade) 9 (gsault lvl9)

::sir I really wish you wouldn't do that::


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

"That's why I wanted to do this in the morning..."
He watches that, now more confused than ever...


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

"You worry too much, look, it's fine already and I'm awake now" he yawns "mostly, anyway" he shakes his head "where was I? Right! You!" He points at Tybalt "yeah, sorry I panicked a bit at your little announcement, but I'm not mad, I don't know much beyond that, too exhausted really, but you shouldn't be ashamed of how you feel, one, because nobody'd blame you for wanting a piece of this" he says with a grin before extending his wingspan and kissing his bicep, then smiling at you to indicate that it was at least partially a joke "and more importantly, because something I've learned over the years is that you can't really control what you feel, just what you do with those feelings... Ok not strictly true, but controlling how you feel like that is hard and usually not healthy"

65,451 to 65,500 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | 1310 | 1311 | 1312 | 1313 | 1314 | 1315 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.