Suicide Squad

Game Master Patrick Curtin


301 to 350 of 873 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Bribes always welcome
Indrana wrote:

The appearance of others down here wasn't entirely a surprise, though it was disappointing that they talked first. She would have preferred to go straight to the killing. As the things begin to become somewhat aggressive Indrana felt a great surge of excitement, she'd finally get to kill something and it would be glorious. She shifted her grip on her scythe and prepared to charge in for combat.

[dice=Init]1d20+8

I'm not on the map Mr Monkey sir.

I didn't put anyone on the map who hadn't indicated being down the stairs in the room. I will adjust it


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

I can't see the map from here, but should be fine once I am back in Australia. Mareth's init is 17. If he is attacked prior to his turn he will return the attack with his earth breaker, using power attack. If he is not attacked prior to his turn he will ready an action to 5 foot step and attack any enemy who comes within 10 feet of him using power attack and vital strike.


female aasimar (musetouched) Bard/Cleric (ecclesiathurge) 11 Heirophant 3 | hp 122/122 | AC 25 , tac 21, ff 21 | CMB +8; CMD 28 | F +12, R +13, W +14 | Init +7 | Darkvision 60; ft Per +18| Bard Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (5/5), 3rd (5/5), 4th (3/3) | channel energy 5d6 (9/9) (dc 21); adoration 7/7 (dc 19) charming smile (11/11 rnds) (dc 19); touch of good 7,7; holy lance (7/7); performance (30/30); glaive +17 (1d10+6)

Sorry bout that Monkey, I was just of the assumption that we were all together.


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Ash takes a step away from the vampires, (incidentally, putting him closer to his companion vamps) making sure that the bigger, brawnier and hopefully tastier-looking Eddin and Mareth are closer to the undead menace than he is.

After Myth fires a volley of magical missiles at the vampires, Ash looks at the daggers in his hand as if surprised to see them still there. He shrugs, and casually tosses them away,... straight towards Vampire #1.

Dagger thrown 1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
Dmg: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Dagger Throw 2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
Dmg: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

"Sorry boys. Time for yer dirt nap! But yer used to that, right?"


Male Fetchling Ninja 9

Initiative modifier +6, so 20.

Kanir would like to get in a flank if possible. It looks like that should be doable. If he has to delay for someone to get into position, that is fine.

Kanir slips into the room, his blade suddenly at hand. He attempts to plunge it into the back of one of the attackers.

Flank attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27

Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Crit damage if confirmed: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Sneak attack: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 3, 4, 5) = 18


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Atma suddenly screams.

"I don't know what the plural of S is!!!"

Snarling she raises her fist and one of the orbs of void energy literally explodes in sound and size. Shadows and light within the tomb begin to shift and swap places. Suddenly, the tattoos covering her body glow and are visible through her black frilly dress. It causes the shape of her to be visible despite the fabric giving a strange translucence to the black which is disorienting and queasy to the eye.

Atma's body shudders as void energy seems to begin coalescing around her limbs and torso wracking her body with its dangerous touch.

Atma accepts 2 Burn to activate Metakinesis (Maximize) which also triggers Elemental Overflow.

"Suffer!" she screams harshly at the vampire in front of her. In a rush the force of the energy in her fist surges forward towards the grinning fanged monster.

Overflowing Gravity Blast: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 = 30
Maximized overflowing damage 30(5d6) + 11 + 4 = 45 bludgeoning

Kinetic blast is magical for overcoming damage but physical blasts are not subject to spell resistance.


Bribes always welcome

Sorry folks, this game kept getting overlooked as I am trying to juggle a lot of balls ATM. I cry your pardon


Bribes always welcome

Initiative 14 base

Monster X 25
Indrana 23
Ash22
Kanir 20
Eddin 17
Atma : 17
Chandi 16
Monster Y 10

As the party begins to engage the two undead, there is a sudden deafening boom. who: 1d6 ⇒ 4. Eddin feels a shock as a current of electricity strikes him

electric damage: 8d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 3, 5, 2, 1, 3, 5) = 25. DC21reflex for 1/2


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

At a base of 14 that puts me at 21 correct? :-)


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Dungeon Monkey wrote:
DC 21reflex for 1/2

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Well, there goes a third of my hit points.


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2

Eddin staggers backward from the blast, laughing as the smoke rises from his armor, an insane grin on his face.

"OK man. Guess if it's gotta be that way, that's how it's gotta be."

Still chuckling to himself, he removes his hand from his belt pouch, a pair of small vials filled with a viscous clear substance held between his fingers. With a sudden, snakelike motion, Eddin whips the pair of vials in the general direction of the closest vampire.

"POW."

Eddin takes a five-foot step to B12, drawing the flasks as part of his movement, then uses his full attack to throw two vials of alchemist's fire at D10.

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26; damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Ranged touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25; damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Waste of a natural 20...


Bribes always welcome
Mythaniel Barronion wrote:
At a base of 14 that puts me at 21 correct? :-)

Yep. Sorry, I was trying to update when we had a call and I didn't doublecheck


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Ash dashes sideways, suddenly very hard to keep track of, despite there being no magic used by him to do so. The shadows just seem to like him. He works his way around to the back of the nearest vampire, and does his best to give the vamp a heaping platter of 'new orifice in it's back', complete with a side order of 'magical electrical burns'.

If he can't get to the vamps back in this round, he'll attack next round. He sees no reason to fight fair. He doesn't even know these guys. And besides, they OBVIOUSLY are trying to keep Ash from the treasure!

Stealth 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (11) + 19 = 30

Backstabby:(w/Shocking Grasp channeled through Conductive rapier):
To Hit (Hopefully Sneak attack/w/ flank) 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35

Confirm crit? 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36 Oh yeah! :)

Rapier Dmg(Crit): 1d6 + 7 + 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 + (6) + 7 = 22
Plus Sneak Att Dmg(Not doubled on a crit) 5d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 2, 6, 3) = 18
PLUS SHocking Grasp via conductive rapier (Also not doubled) 5d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 6, 2, 3) = 18
(hopefully) total of 58 dmg


female aasimar (musetouched) Bard/Cleric (ecclesiathurge) 11 Heirophant 3 | hp 122/122 | AC 25 , tac 21, ff 21 | CMB +8; CMD 28 | F +12, R +13, W +14 | Init +7 | Darkvision 60; ft Per +18| Bard Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (5/5), 3rd (5/5), 4th (3/3) | channel energy 5d6 (9/9) (dc 21); adoration 7/7 (dc 19) charming smile (11/11 rnds) (dc 19); touch of good 7,7; holy lance (7/7); performance (30/30); glaive +17 (1d10+6)

With a battle cry at the sudden combat Indrana quickly moved in to attack the same opponent as Mareth was engaged with. She ended up about 10 feet south of him and, in a fit of rage, slashed with her scythe at the vampire's neck.

Rage as I move down, power attack.
scythe: 1d50 + 21 - 3 ⇒ (6) + 21 - 3 = 242d4 + 3 + 12 + 9 ⇒ (3, 4) + 3 + 12 + 9 = 31


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Does Indrana's roll say 1d50? i guess it works since it didn't land a 21 or higher!


female aasimar (musetouched) Bard/Cleric (ecclesiathurge) 11 Heirophant 3 | hp 122/122 | AC 25 , tac 21, ff 21 | CMB +8; CMD 28 | F +12, R +13, W +14 | Init +7 | Darkvision 60; ft Per +18| Bard Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (5/5), 3rd (5/5), 4th (3/3) | channel energy 5d6 (9/9) (dc 21); adoration 7/7 (dc 19) charming smile (11/11 rnds) (dc 19); touch of good 7,7; holy lance (7/7); performance (30/30); glaive +17 (1d10+6)

...DOH!...
re-rolled attack: 1d20 + 21 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 21 + 3 = 40


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

A moment after Atma blasts the nearby vampire, Mareth steps forward and brings his earthbreaker down on its head.

Assuming the vamp at D18 is still standing at this stage, Mareth takes a 5 foot step to C17, then attacks using power attack and vital strike.
power attack and vital strike: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (18) + 18 = 36 damage: 4d6 + 21 ⇒ (3, 3, 1, 2) + 21 = 30. There is an additional 1d6 ⇒ 3 points of cold damage if it applies against these opponents.

If vampire 2 is down by the time Mareth attacks, he will move to an appropriate position to attack vampire 1 instead.


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Round 2

Myth will launch another force missile at the creatures focusing on the one he already struck.

Magic Missile 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 3, 4, 2, 3) + 5 = 21


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

As we’re still awaiting a few actions and/or clarifications for Round 1, and some have moved onto round 2 actions, I thought it might be useful to post a summary of actions (with questions where some things are unclear), which may assist everyone with where things are at and help Patrick who has a lot on his plate these days. Apologies for any mistakes on my part, and feel free to correct me and/or clarify.

Round 1 Summary
Vampire 1: cast something electrical at Eddin ? (Or did this effect seem to come from another source?)
Indrana: Charges vampire 2
Ash: Throws daggers at vampire 1
Mythaniel: Casts magic missile at vampire (? – vamp 1 is the closer target to him if that impacts his choice of targts)
Kanir: Attempts to flank (his best bet may be to delay until after Mareth, then make a single move avoiding AoOs to E19 if that’s a legitimate square, to flank with Mareth).
Eddin: Throws alchemist’s fire at vampire 1
Atma: Overflowing Gravity Blast ‘at the vampire in front of her’ (Vampire 2 is in front of her, but Indrana is probably between her and the vampire at position C18 or C19 if that makes any difference. She should have a clear line of effect to Vampire 1)
Mareth: Vital strike on vampire 2 (or vamp 1 if 2 has fallen by this stage)
Chandi: has not posted action
Vampire 2: has not posted action

Round 2 Summary
Vampire 1: has not posted action
Indrana: has not posted action
Ash: Uses stealth to move into flanking position and backstabs a vamp (may need to delay until someone else moves into combat depending on the situation near the start of Round 2)
Mythaniel: Casts magic missile at same vampire as previous round.
Kanir: has not posted action
Eddin: has not posted action
Atma: has not posted action
Mareth: has not posted action
Chandi: has not posted action
Vampire 2: has not posted action


Bribes always welcome

Yes, I'm sorry. It's been a hectic two weeks. I'm going to try and get everthing updated


Bribes always welcome

Initiative 14 base

Monster X 25 {lightning bolt}
Indrana 23 {31}
Ash22 {dagger dagger -18}
Myth 21 {MM 20}
Kanir 20 {44 dam}
Eddin 17 {alchem fire 6}
Atma : 17 {Gravity blast 45}
Chandi 16 {Pending}
Mareth {33}
Monster Y&Z 10

The two undead creatures literally vaporize from the damage pumped into them. The group stands panting, the smell of burning flesh where Eddin's fire bottles slowly cook one of the corpses fills the room

Actions??


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Dungeon Monkey wrote:

Eddin 17 {alchem fire 6}

The two undead creatures literally vaporize from the damage pumped into them. The group stands panting, the smell of burning flesh where Eddin's fire bottles slowly cook one of the corpses fills the room

"Would you look at that, I got 'em!"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
male human fighter 7 / assassin 2

"Alright, here's one for you: how do you make a cat go "woof"? Easy, just soak it in grain alcohol and toss a match on it."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
male human fighter 7 / assassin 2

"It's just like they say-- "If you give a man a fire, and he's warm for a night, but if you set a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life."


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Geygar stomps on the ground, stamping out the fire that his dagger ended up in as the vamp 'woof'ed.

"Aw. I liked that dagger." The elf pouts.

"Serves 'em right for hoarding all the treasure. Now what have we got here?" Ash grins as he approaches Crypt #1.

Per: (Looking for traps) 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 38


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth stays alert for additional threats, or any sign that the vampires are not as dead as they seem – he doesn’t know that much about the undead, but he knows that many of them are hard to permanently lay to rest with mere weapons.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


Bribes always welcome
Geygar 'Ash' Yates wrote:

Geygar stomps on the ground, stamping out the fire that his dagger ended up in as the vamp 'woof'ed.

"Aw. I liked that dagger." The elf pouts.

"Serves 'em right for hoarding all the treasure. Now what have we got here?" Ash grins as he approaches Crypt #1.

Per: (Looking for traps) d20+20

1d20 + 32 ⇒ (14) + 32 = 46

Ash comes up to the crypt. No traps seem top be in evidence. The crypt's top is slightly askew. When he peers into the crack he sees the wink of gold in the darkness.


Bribes always welcome
Mareth Gornn wrote:

Mareth stays alert for additional threats, or any sign that the vampires are not as dead as they seem – he doesn’t know that much about the undead, but he knows that many of them are hard to permanently lay to rest with mere weapons.

[dice=Perception]1d20 + 5

If these vampires get back up it would be an honest-to-Judicia miracle. Their corpses are shredded to the point where it is hard to tell that they were human-shaped

Mareth:

Spoiler:
Please make a Will save


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Dungeon Monkey:
Will save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 additional +2 if vs fear.


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Knowledge Religion 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26

"We should permanently destroy these corpses to ensure they do not rise again to plague us. Cut off their heads and burn their bodies. Unless of course you wish to kill them again, if so, by all means leave them be..."


Elf Unchained Rogue 9
Dungeon Monkey wrote:


1d20+32

Ash comes up to the crypt. No traps seem to be in evidence. The crypt's top is slightly askew. When he peers into the crack he sees the wink of gold in the darkness.

"Oo, shiny! Guess the vamps didn't think they'd need to set any traps on their bed! Heheh. Silly Vampires. The bed is the FIRST place folks think to hide their goodies! Give me a hand with this lid here willya?" Ash calls over his shoulder to the room in general.


Elf Unchained Rogue 9
Mythaniel Barronion wrote:

Knowledge Religion 1d20+18

"We should permanently destroy these corpses to ensure they do not rise again to plague us. Cut off their heads and burn their bodies. Unless of course you wish to kill them again, if so, by all means leave them be..."

"Right. Sure. Burn 'em with fire. Only way to be sure. Just a sec,..." Ash replies, pushing on the lid with a (slight) glint of greed in his eyes.


Bribes always welcome
Geygar 'Ash' Yates wrote:
Mythaniel Barronion wrote:

Knowledge Religion 1d20+18

"We should permanently destroy these corpses to ensure they do not rise again to plague us. Cut off their heads and burn their bodies. Unless of course you wish to kill them again, if so, by all means leave them be..."

"Right. Sure. Burn 'em with fire. Only way to be sure. Just a sec,..." Ash replies, pushing on the lid with a (slight) glint of greed in his eyes.

Inside the coffin are several leather sacks stuffed with coin. A ring with a red stone and a large green gem sit atop them

For brevity sake I'll give you the worth: 4850 SP, 950 GP, a garnet ring worth 150 GP, and a large loose emerald worth 850 GP


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

GM

Spoiler:

Sleight of hand: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (20) + 24 = 44
Ash keeps the Emerald hidden away. (This may not work, but he's a thief, he has to TRY!) :)

"Hey look! Vamps left us goodie bags! And a ring! Which of you ladies likes to accessorize?" Ash grins cheerfully.


Female Samsaran Warpriest 9;Init +2; Perception +10; AC 20/20/18, HP 84/84

Once the vampire threat is quelled, Chandi enters and surveys her charges. She touches the gently smoking Eddie with a murmur to restore him.

Fervor, 1/10: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 2) = 8

"Does anyone require healing?"


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Chandi wrote:

Once the vampire threat is quelled, Chandi enters and surveys her charges. She touches the gently smoking Eddie with a murmur to restore him.

Fervor, 1/10: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 2) = 8

Current hp: 59/76

Chandi wrote:
"Does anyone require healing?"

"Pffft... What? No way, lady."

Eddin rummages around in his bag, finally producing a bit of gnarled tree root. He concentrates for a moment, the wand pointed at his own torso, and looking as if he's doing some kind of calculations in his head.

Use Magic Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Nothing happens. He scowls slightly, sighting down the end of the wand, then smacks it hard with one hand, causing a shower of golden sparks to spray directly into his face.

Use Magic Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 ⇒ 8
Current hp: 67/76; charges left: 49

Eddin stumbles backwards into the wall, shaking his head vigorously, then lets out a deep breath, stowing the length of tree root in his belt pouch.

"Nailed it."

He turns back to Chandi, shrugging.

"What can I say? I've got hidden depths."


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Samsaran Warpriest 9;Init +2; Perception +10; AC 20/20/18, HP 84/84

"I certainly hope so."


Female Samsaran Warpriest 9;Init +2; Perception +10; AC 20/20/18, HP 84/84

Chandi surveys the group. "You did well for a first combat. I have four observations." She ticks them off on her fingers.

"First, we have someone with brains in the company. We should follow his advice and decapitate and burn the vamps." (with a nod to Myth)

"Second, my healing is a renewable resource. I suggest you use me up before tapping into your finite resources like wands and potions. You are all sentient beings; do what you like. This is just a logical course of action."

"Third, I wish no share of treasure. You will need it for your new lives. I will point out, though, that you are allowing a known thief to divvy up your loot."

"Fourth, the plural of "S" is "esses." She speaks very distinctly to Atma, carefully separating the sibilants in the sentence so the words are clear. "It is not the most elegant construction, but it follows the rules of plurals quite logically."

She regards the heaps of shredded undead flesh that remain of the vampires. "If someone will lend me a dagger, I will be happy to start on the decapitation."


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth stays silent (as usual) - he makes no move to decapitate the vampires (then his weapon is not well suited to such a task) nor claim a share of the treasure.


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Myth listens to the Handler and add, "In limited circumstances, I can assist as well with healing. I am fine with whatever divvying up Ash wishes to allocate for treasure. After all, if he cheats those assembled here I should think discovery will not be looked upon kindly..."


Bribes always welcome

The decapitation and burning goes well. soon the vampires are naught but ash. Beyond the sarcophagi the two vampires dwelt in is a sealed door. There seems to be the same sort of plastering that was evident on the entry door.


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Ash places a hand dramatically upon his chest, all wide-eyed innocence.

"Cheat? Me? You wound me sir! I am a professional!" Ash sniffs with wounded pride. He makes a show of counting out all of the coins on top of the sarcophagus lid, to prove that he's not up to anything.

As the others attend to the final arrangements of the rooms former tenants, Geygar, a serious look on his face once more, examines the next door and it's plaster seal.

Per: (Look for traps) 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26

Presuming either there are none, or he doesn't SEE any traps

Shrugging, the elf swiftly goes to work on the door and plaster seal as before, working slightly more quickly now that he's familiarized himself with the doors and sealant once already.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (9) + 28 = 37


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)
Chandi wrote:
"Fourth, the plural of "S" is "esses." She speaks very distinctly to Atma, carefully separating the sibilants in the sentence so the words are clear. "It is not the most elegant construction, but it follows the rules of plurals quite logically."

"Esssss-sesssssss," the dhampir says with heavy emphasis to try it out. Atma's angry expression slowly fades back into her normal half-lidded look of sopor. She nods at Chandi contentedly. The black energy quiets and the abnormal hum fades to a slight sound just at the edge of hearing while lights and shadow begin to return to their normal state. Atma will suppress the obvious effects of Elemental Overflow for the moment.

"Of course you know about esses, Lady Blue. Because you're blue." She turns to Mareth. "You can always trust Lady Blue will know what's what about what, Mr. McGrowly." Her hands are once again covering her mouth as she speaks.

She skips over to the armored hulk and loops her tiny arm around his plated forearm like a lady being escorted to a ball. If the pricks from the spikes bother her at all, she gives no sign. If Mareth disengages, Atma won't cling, but she sticks close.

Geygar 'Ash' Yates wrote:
"Hey look! Vamps left us goodie bags! And a ring! Which of you ladies likes to accessorize?" Ash grins cheerfully.

Still holding Mareth's arm, Atma lifts up her foot and pulls of her elegant black high-heeled boot. She then raises her leg up and holds it out towards Ash. "I've always wanted a toe ring!" She says from behind the lace of one cuff. The skin of her limb is ever so pale in stark contrast to the shimmer of shifting colors making up the strange tattoo that winds its way up from her toes and disappearing in a swirl of arcane markings under her petticoats.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Fetchling Ninja 9
Chandi wrote:


"If someone will lend me a dagger, I will be happy to start on the decapitation."

"Just like mother used to say," Kanir says dryly.


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Mareth Gornn wrote:
...nor claim a share of the treasure.

Eddin notices, and makes a show of pointing toward the piled leather sacks of gold, then edging over and shoving a couple of them into his bag.

"Hey, bud, you don't want your goody bag? That's OK, I've got you. I'll take care of it. See? I'm putting it right next to mine."


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Atma Leere wrote:

"Esssss-sesssssss," the dhampir says with heavy emphasis to try it out. Atma's angry expression slowly fades back into her normal half-lidded look of sopor. She nods at Chandi contentedly. The black energy quiets and the abnormal hum fades to a slight sound just at the edge of hearing while lights and shadow begin to return to their normal state. Atma will suppress the obvious effects of Elemental Overflow for the moment.

"Of course you know about esses, Lady Blue. Because you're blue." She turns to Mareth. "You can always trust Lady Blue will know what's what about what, Mr. McGrowly." Her hands are once again covering her mouth as she speaks.

She skips over to the armored hulk and loops her tiny arm around his plated forearm like a lady being escorted to a ball. If the pricks from the spikes bother her at all, she gives no sign. If Mareth disengages, Atma won't cling, but she sticks close.

Eddin narrows his eyes dramatically, nods in Atma's direction, then elbows Kanir hard in the ribs, speaking in his now-familiar completely audible "whisper."

"Hey, Cool Guy, I don't know if you've been paying attention, but, I gotta ask, is it just me, or is she a gosh-danged weirdo? I just need to know, else people might think I'm going nuts over here."


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2

"By the way, that reminds me of a joke I heard once. So there's this lady who has a kid, and this kid's a real pain in the you-know-what, so she goes to see the town curate about the problems. "My son's a real pain in the you-know-what," she says to him, and he says to her "hey, lady, you are getting really gosh-darned stressed-out about your kid there. Here, take a flask of this laudanum and come see me next week." So the lady takes the flask, goes home, and drinks a little of it every day. A week later, she goes back to the curate, and he asks her if the laudanum's calmed her down, and she says, "sure." "And how's your son now," the curate asks, to which the lady says, "who cares?"


female aasimar (musetouched) Bard/Cleric (ecclesiathurge) 11 Heirophant 3 | hp 122/122 | AC 25 , tac 21, ff 21 | CMB +8; CMD 28 | F +12, R +13, W +14 | Init +7 | Darkvision 60; ft Per +18| Bard Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (5/5), 3rd (5/5), 4th (3/3) | channel energy 5d6 (9/9) (dc 21); adoration 7/7 (dc 19) charming smile (11/11 rnds) (dc 19); touch of good 7,7; holy lance (7/7); performance (30/30); glaive +17 (1d10+6)

After the fight was done Indrana began to use her scythe to decapitate the vampires quite effectively by simply throwing their bodies in the air and swing once for each. the sharp blade cut neatly through each of them with out a trace of resistance. She left the burning them to the others.

Chandi wrote:
I suggest you use me up...

While she had been listening to the discussion of healing and dividing things up that particular phrase caught her full and undivided attention. She turned to face Chandi and said, "If you want to be used up it would please me to no end to help you." She walked slowly towards Chandi with the seductive gate she sometimes adopted, [b]"You'll even enjoy it."


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Myth snatches the coins rom the top of the sarcophagus and places them in his coin pouch. He watches Ash's efforts with interest but does not comment further on the talk going on around him.


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Ash shakes his head at Eddin's constant chatter. (That guy makes even 'Ash' seem like a calm, quiet person!)

The elf rolls his eyes with an unsubtle sigh and 'whispers' exactly like Eddin. "Some of us are working over here,..." as he continues his efforts to clear the sealed door.

301 to 350 of 873 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Suicide Squad All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.