Suicide Squad

Game Master Patrick Curtin


251 to 300 of 873 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Geygar peers at the crude map with mild interest. He actually raises a slim eyebrow at the mention of the entrance.

"Ancient ruins, ancient temple, ancient crypts, ancient traps,... ancient treasure. I can work with that." he smirks.

For a moment you can swear the firelight reflects gold coins in his eyes.


Bribes always welcome

Fingal yawns

"We should get some rest. We can get to the crypts by tomorrow. I will send of the wagon after breakfast to Krissham. If you think you will be longer in the Underdark, I will consent to stay another month in town. After that I really must return."

With that Fingal arranges the watch between him and his two helpers

1d6 ⇒ 31d1000 ⇒ 337

The night proceeds without incident. In the morning, the group has a large hot breakfast, probably the last full meal for a while. Fingal passes out two weeks of rations to everyone, and any tools that anyone asks for. The wagon is then packed up and lumbers down the road to Krissham.

The party rides through the wet cloudy morning. The smell of growing things paints the air with a fresh green scent. They begin entering a rolling set of hills, the road snaking through the saddles and up the sides. Ruins come into view: Old farmhouses now tumbled stones, ancient fruit trees overgrown and tangled. A broken wall greets them, the stones covered in vines. Inside is the remains of a walled town, long-since abandoned. Beyond the Helcaraxes rear up into the cloudy sky.

Fingal leads them towards the central part of the ruins. A large keep lies in rubble there, its walls crumbled. Next to it is a fairly well-preserved temple. It doesn't have a roof, but its four walls still seem intact. Next to it is a cemetery. The inhabitants seemed to prefer mausoleums for their dead. A half-dozen large stone crypts dot the area, surrounded by smaller monuments.

Fingal motions for them to wait, then he scouts the cemetery. He motions them forward to the largest crypt. The doors are verdegrised bronze, hanging off their hinges at an angle. Within is an open room, with some evidence of occupancy: Old fires, smashed crockery, etc. Travelers have sheltered here. A hatch is set into the far side of the floor that looks intact. Fingal turns to Chandi

"This crypt has the heraldic devices upon it I was told to look for. Down the stairs there is a hidden passage somewhere that will take you into the Underdark by a little-known way. I do not know exactly where it is, or what you might find in the crypt. I am going to make camp in the temple. I will patrol the area as I said. Look for me in Krissham if you are delayed overlong."


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

"Well Handler, it looks like it's just you and us for now. I would suggest you sit in the center of our formation, after all we can't have our prize being damaged. One unlucky head shot delivered to you and this entire mission fails..."

DM:
This thought disturbs Myth, greatly. I may take that spell I PMed to you after all, as a just in case something does happen to Chandi, if he is going to die in such a circumstance he would rather it be by his own magic than by the death of a jailer with reciprocal magic... Also, there is a spell I meant to ask you if I could take but kept forgetting about I character creation for 5th level called Reciprocal Gyre Its an old 3.5 spell I always liked a lot. Would you approve that for an addition to my spell book?


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Geygar looks around at the debris in the temple and sniffs disdainfully.

"I doubt with this much traffic that there's too many traps around. But better let me have a look first. The picnickers may not know about our little backdoor, so there still might be a surprise waiting."

Geygar looks at Chandi and smirks. "I'll be right back sweetheart!"

With that the lithe elf pulls his rapier in a single flowing motion, and steps silently into the shadowed stairway,...

Stealth: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29

Perception:(+15, or +20 to spot traps) 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24
29 total to spot a trap


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth stands with arms crossed, waiting for Ash to give the all clear.


Bribes always welcome

Geygar opens up the hatch door. It reveals a set of stone stairs leading down into the dark. He steps silently down the ancient staircase.

The stairs are narrow, and they lead him down deep into the bowels of the earth. After a descent of perhaps 100 meters he comes to a vault. The vault is empty save for a few broken amphorae and faded frescoes of funerary services. At the far wall is a massive stone door, flanked by two carven pillars. The pillars are carved to represent two skeletal warriors. Geygar can see some sort of plastering slathered all about the edges of the door.


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Geygar rubs his chin thoughtfully, and examines the door, frame and wall.

"So much for piles of treasure just lying around for the taking."

Been a long time since I ran a rogue, I'm remembering. :)

Perception (+15, +20 to spot traps): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31
36 total to spot a trap

Once he's certain it is 'safe', he'll see if it's locked, and the best way to open it.

Also, can he tell if the plaster is original-very old or new(er) put there in more recent history? Trying to establish if this was added to hide the entrance to the underdark back door, or just to keep restless spirits in. :)


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth troops down the stairs a few moments after Ash. Any of his companions who hold lanterns or conjure lights to see by may notice that his black armour does not glint in the light, almost seeming to exude an oily haze, and he makes far less noise traversing the stairs than a fully armoured man of his stature would be expected to.

Upon entering the vault, Mareth hefts his earthbreaker and looks thoughtfully at the carved pillars.


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Myth casts Mage Armor on himself and follows after Mareth.


Bribes always welcome
Geygar 'Ash' Yates wrote:

Geygar rubs his chin thoughtfully, and examines the door, frame and wall.

"So much for piles of treasure just lying around for the taking."

Been a long time since I ran a rogue, I'm remembering. :)

Perception (+15, +20 to spot traps): d20+15
36 total to spot a trap

Once he's certain it is 'safe', he'll see if it's locked, and the best way to open it.

Also, can he tell if the plaster is original-very old or new(er) put there in more recent history? Trying to establish if this was added to hide the entrance to the underdark back door, or just to keep restless spirits in. :)

Ash finds no traps around the door. It looks to have turned on a pivot at some point, but the plaster has it frozen into place. The plaster is old, at least a decade if not longer. Most likely longer. There is a small gap in the plaster at the base of the door along the corner. It's as if someone forgot that spot. The gap is small, a mouse would have a hard time squeezing through it


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth adjusts his grip on his earthbreaker and moves it into a swinging position and strides purposefully towards the door.


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Myth clears his throat, "My large friend, perhaps we should give Ash a chance to open the door with less, fanfare.."


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth turns his head towards Myth and pauses.


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Geygar, engrossed in his study of the doorway, tilts his head quizzically as he feels the vibrations of the floor beneath him. Turning slightly, he glances behind himself curiously, only to "Eep!" in surprise to find Mareth striding silently, purposefully towards him with his over-sized weapon at the ready.

Myth wrote:
Myth clears his throat, "My large friend, perhaps we should give Ash a chance to open the door with less, fanfare.."

The elf's eyes dilate slightly as the adrenaline kicks in, and Ash's lip droops into his previous smirk.

"Yeah, easy Big Guy. I got this. Besides, we might WANT to be able to close the door behind us. Whether to keep anyone else from following us in, or from following us OUT again."

Ash makes tiny 'Shoo' motions with his hands, indicating Mareth should back up and give him some room.

Disable: 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (8) + 27 = 35

Ash explores the tiny gap at the bottom of the doorway. Then begins unspooling a bit of stiff wire and shoving it through the gap, then a tiny flat saw, and then attacking it wholeheartedly with a variety of small tools, some of which seem to materialize in his hands and then vanish magically. The flurry of activity causes plaster dust to fly over the elf's head at times.


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Myth gestures towards Ash at work when Mareth turns back to him, "There you see, the elf is more than a big mouth, he has some skill in his chosen craft".


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth shrugs.


Bribes always welcome

Ash works diligently at the door. The wire encounters no resistance as it pokes under the door. He works on the plaster, and soon gets the door unstuck. The door is ready to open


female aasimar (musetouched) Bard/Cleric (ecclesiathurge) 11 Heirophant 3 | hp 122/122 | AC 25 , tac 21, ff 21 | CMB +8; CMD 28 | F +12, R +13, W +14 | Init +7 | Darkvision 60; ft Per +18| Bard Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (5/5), 3rd (5/5), 4th (3/3) | channel energy 5d6 (9/9) (dc 21); adoration 7/7 (dc 19) charming smile (11/11 rnds) (dc 19); touch of good 7,7; holy lance (7/7); performance (30/30); glaive +17 (1d10+6)

Indrana had been quite distracted over the last few days, it wasn't clear exactly why just that she was. She never talked about it or gave any indication something was off so it was hard to say for sure if she was bothered by something or not. She continued to enjoy the sometime company of Atma, the smaller woman was the one interesting part of the entire trip.

As they finally reached their destination and began to make their way down into the depths Indrana stayed more towards the back, guarding the rear as it were. She knew she was far more mobile than any of the rest of them and could more readily get through her companions to the front to assist. She said nothing and tried to remain vigilant, her great scythe in her hands just in case it was needed.


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Ash pauses for a brief moment at Myth's comment, but decides to either accept it as a complement, or he is just too busy plying his trade.

Soon enough the elf stands up and steps back, brushing the remains of aged plaster from his gloved hands.

"There you are. Good as new! Was more of an annoyance than anything, really. Like grown ups putting the sweets on the top shelf to keep them away from children."

Ash looks at Mareth. "It's all yours big guy!" He grins, then steps quickly behind the large warrior to rejoin the 'safety' of the group.


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Myth nods to Ash, "Whether we get along or not neither of us care I am sure but it is a pleasure to see a Master at work on their craft. Well done. Now, let's see if we get to soon enjoy Mareth slaying and slaying and slaying..." Mth grins at the thought.


Male Fetchling Ninja 9

Kanir rides along with the group, looking with quiet interest upon the ruined city. Whatever thoughts or feelings may be floating in his mind as he beholds the crumbling ruins, he keeps closely and silently. He watches Ash work on the door, but regards the party's caution with some amusement. "Some wariness is always called for. But I cannot imagine what threat would lie in wait behind a hidden door waiting for the day that someone should unlock it. I have been known to lie in wait for hours for an opportunity to strike, but even I have my limits." All the same, he waits for Mareth to open the door.


Female Samsaran Warpriest 9;Init +2; Perception +10; AC 20/20/18, HP 84/84

"Things that live beyond death have much more patience than the true living," Chandi notes optimistically, "I will hang back as far as you are comfortable, since to risk myself risks you all pointlessly. If you are damaged, you can retreat to me for healing."

She peers down the stairs to the doorway but remains towards the back with a small sigh, keeping her word. I had not anticipated the burden of inaction.


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth steps forward and wrenches open the door.


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Geygar nods in acceptance of Myth's compliment. Although his self confident smirk becomes somewhat pained as Myth mentions slaying, and slaying, and slaying,...

At the sudden noise of Mareth forcing the door open, Ash snaps his head around and a dagger appears in his fingers as if by magic, ready to throw.


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Atma reaches up and pats Chandi's shoulder. "I understand. You want to be the first to kill something. Me, too."


Bribes always welcome
Mareth Gornn wrote:
Mareth steps forward and wrenches open the door.

The door pivots with a grumble of rock on rock. Inside is a mausoleum. There are two large stone sarcophagi in the center of the room. The lids of the sarcophagi are sculpted into the visages of a man and a woman, dressed in clothing of an archaic cut. There are inscriptions along the wall in Old Argoan and piles of dust and cobwebs everywhere.

Actions??


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth looks through the now open doorway, looking for dangers or exits. Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Atma's face appears over Mareth's shoulder as she holds herself up on his pauldron. Her fingers find places in between the spikes with a strange ease. Her weight is barely noticeable to the armored hulk.

"Hmm, hmm. I see with my little eyes, something that starts with S!"

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

"Solid Gold?!?" Pipes up Geygar hopefully from the back.


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Myth remains in the middle of the group. Being up front is not the activity of a wise or long lived Wizard.


Bribes always welcome
Atma Leere wrote:

Atma's face appears over Mareth's shoulder as she holds herself up on his pauldron. Her fingers find places in between the spikes with a strange ease. Her weight is barely noticeable to the armored hulk.

"Hmm, hmm. I see with my little eyes, something that starts with S!"

[dice=Perception]1d20+12

Atma notices some sort of smoke issuing from the left-handed srcophagus.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Bribes always welcome
Mareth Gornn wrote:
Mareth looks through the now open doorway, looking for dangers or exits. [dice=Perception]1d20 + 5

Mareth notes that it is, indeed, a room


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, Mareth turns his head to bring his helmeted face in line with Atma's, obviously waiting for her to climb down so that he can move into the room - or giving her a silent warning that he's about to start moving no matter whether she removes herself or not.


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Geygar takes a peek himself, past Mareth's broad shoulder.

Per: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30

"C'mon ladies, Yer holdin' up the line!" Ash growls impatiently, likely eager to get to his imagined treasure,...


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth moves to the side, stabs his gauntleted finger towards Ash's face (stopping just short), then gestures with his thumb into the room.


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Atma is about to drop down but arrests the motion when Mareth challenges Geygar to enter the room.

"Well now you've done it, " she says grinning. "McGrowly knows I don't like to be called a lady. McGrowly gets me."

She suddenly lifts herself kicking her feet up and over inverting her position into a handstand on Mareth's pauldron. From there Atma suddenly bounces off, and in a twirl of petticoats and pale limbs she lands in front of Ash.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25

She leans forward...too close. "Go check out the starts with S coming from the starts with S on the left. Let's hope it's a trap!"

Her eyes start to glow red and she whispers, "I want to hear you scream again. You know the one. Like that night last week."


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Ash shudders, once, (he rubs a shoulder as if at a phantom memory of an old pain) but his smirk widens.

"Oh Yeah, Ash remembers just fine. If you want a repeat performance all you gotta do is ask!" He whispers back with a wink.

Ash steps around Atma, pausing to acknowledge Mareth's imperious invitation with a 'Who, Me first?' innocent look, then steps up to the doorway and looks inside.

Per check above

Ash gives a brief, hissing whistle from between clenched teeth.

"I DO hope that's a trap. Because I did not pack the right alchemicals to deal with Smoky the Ghost!"

And, traps mean treasure! Come to papa!" Ash grins maniacally as he moves closer to investigate.

Per to find traps, 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (19) + 20 = 39


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth strides in after Ash, earthbreaker at the ready.


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Atma claps her hands when Ash agrees to let her make him scream again. They may not be thinking the same thing however...

She flashes a fanged grin back to Indrana, her eyes wide as her normal placidity disappears in the face of danger and excitement.

"Don't worry, my winged beauty. I only want to hear his girlish voice. I leave the rest to you. You can break him and make him cry. I will terrify your toy and tear the fear from his throat."

She looks for Mythaniel and beckons. "Come, come, my pleasing plaything of plethoric pleasurable plasma. Some sweet sanguine sustenance sounds splendidly sinful, so..."

She winks. "Stay close.

Atma literally skips into the tomb after Ash and Mareth.


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Myth bows to Atma, "Indeed, I would greatly appreciate you protecting me, after all, until we find these drow, what other walking blood bag would you find so appealing? Well perhaps Ash..."

Still he waits at the edge of the room in the hallway, when it is obviously safe he will enter not before.


Bribes always welcome
Geygar 'Ash' Yates wrote:

And, traps mean treasure! Come to papa!" Ash grins maniacally as he moves closer to investigate.

Per to find traps, d20+20

As Ash approaches the smoke becomes more solid. It bifrucates, then solidifies into two figures. The figures are men, seemingly human, dressed in rags that were once sturdy travelling gear. Cruel grins full of sharp fangs appear on their dirty bone-white faces

"you think to rob this place? So did we once!' One hisses

Initiative roll please! I will use the first roll as a base. If anyone wants to roll their own before I post up the next round feel free, otherwise I will use that number to calculate initiative


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

init base roll: 1d20 ⇒ 14


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Atma bounces up and down like a giddy school girl as the smoke coalesces into humanoid forms.

"Something that starts with S had something that starts with S coming out, and then it turned into something else that starts with S!!" Atma bursts out with glee. "I picked the right letter this time!"

Her eyes begin to glow red, and the tearing sound of the negative energy she can control begins to fill the room. The terrible power of the void begins to swirl around her palms.

Atma's voice drops to an eerie tone of wonder and menace. "And now to introduce my own Ss..."

She stops and frowns. She looks back at Chandi.

"Esses?

She regards the former tomb robbers with a questioning expression. "Ses?"

A look of agitation crosses the dhampir's features.


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2

Sorry for the long silence-- RL has gotten kind of rough, so I probably won't be posting as much here. Let's just assume that during the span of time between picking up supplies and entering the tomb, Eddin has been doing his usual schtick, telling lame jokes and generally acting the maggot.

As the vampires (?) approach the group, Eddin appears unconcerned, rolling his eyes as he digs around in his belt pouch, his weapons still sheathed.

"What are these guys supposed to be? Don't tell me that they're going to be coming with us, too. We've already god more than our fair share of weird gray people."

He points at each of the pair, then jerks his thumb back at Atma, still digging around in his bag. "Say, bud, what are you supposed to be, some kind of vampire? 'Cause we already got one of those, and boy howdy is she a trip and a half. I don't think I could handle you two snappy dressers and Short Stuff here all at the same time. No-siree-bob."

Initiative: 14 (base) + 3 = 17


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

"Rob? Who? US?!? Nooooo! Really. Who would do such a thing? I'm just passing through."


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Geygar 'Ash' Yates wrote:
"Rob? Who? US?!? Nooooo! Really. Who would do such a thing? I'm just passing through."

"Yeah, I don't know where you'd get that idea. I'm not here to rob you, I'm here to rob these guys."

Eddin points over toward Chandi, Myth, and some of the others, then pulls a mock-shocked face.

"Gosh-darn it, I just said that out loud, didn't I."


Bribes always welcome

Initiative 14 base

Eddin 17

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 101d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

If you are acting this round, post up your initiative number and your action


As I don't have photoshop at hand, I am trying to use google to make maps. Crude, but they give some spatial info. Let me know if I need to move yup

>google sheet<


female aasimar (musetouched) Bard/Cleric (ecclesiathurge) 11 Heirophant 3 | hp 122/122 | AC 25 , tac 21, ff 21 | CMB +8; CMD 28 | F +12, R +13, W +14 | Init +7 | Darkvision 60; ft Per +18| Bard Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (5/5), 3rd (5/5), 4th (3/3) | channel energy 5d6 (9/9) (dc 21); adoration 7/7 (dc 19) charming smile (11/11 rnds) (dc 19); touch of good 7,7; holy lance (7/7); performance (30/30); glaive +17 (1d10+6)

The appearance of others down here wasn't entirely a surprise, though it was disappointing that they talked first. She would have preferred to go straight to the killing. As the things begin to become somewhat aggressive Indrana felt a great surge of excitement, she'd finally get to kill something and it would be glorious. She shifted her grip on her scythe and prepared to charge in for combat.

Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

I'm not on the map Mr Monkey sir.


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Round 1

Myth begins by softening them up. No quips no remarks just the language of magic in perfect cadence resulting in a stream of force missiles bursting forth from his hand.

Magic Missile 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 3, 4, 1, 3) + 5 = 20

251 to 300 of 873 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Suicide Squad All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.