Suicide Squad

Game Master Patrick Curtin


501 to 550 of 873 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Geygar's first glimpse through the room was halfway decent total of 24, for an amateur. HE was better than that while sleeping. Usually.

Must be the others rambling conversations going on around him that was distracting him so much. Yeah, that was it. Couldn't be HIS fault. He was too good. At everything.

Geygar peers around the room again, slowly, through half-lidded eyes. As he peers for any of the tell-tale signs of traps or secret passageways, he manages to filter through a little of the myriad of voices going on around him. At Chandi's last words, he huffs with a partial smirk.

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gold!"

Take 10 for a total of 30 for perception. (30 vs traps, 25 vs regular perception) :)


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

"Worry not Handler, I know I am in control of my own Destiny. Opening these sarcophagi seems... unwise.

I have found nothing insofar as secret doors go, Ash?"


Bribes always welcome

Ash also looks but finds nothing by way if secret doors

There ain't none folks. This room is a dead end


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth snorts in what sounds like derision - at the conversation or at the effort of searching, it's hard to tell - then steps back out of the room to stare down the corridor ahead.


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Mareth Gornn wrote:
Mareth snorts in what sounds like derision - at the conversation or at the effort of searching, it's hard to tell - then steps back out of the room to stare down the corridor ahead.

"Hey, meatball, did you just hear a bunch of noise a couple minutes back? I think somebody was talking, but I wasn't paying attention."


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2

"Say, ever heard that one joke about the really high wall? I just can't get over it."


Bribes always welcome
Mareth Gornn wrote:
Mareth snorts in what sounds like derision - at the conversation or at the effort of searching, it's hard to tell - then steps back out of the room to stare down the corridor ahead.

1d6 ⇒ 4

Mareth clanks out to the corridor. The dusty hallway is quiet and nothing seems to move


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

"Nah. Dead end."[b] Ash responds straight-faced, indicating the coffins.

Geygar eyeballs the coffins with a practiced eye.

[b]Hm. Coffins sometimes have treasure. They also sometimes have restless undead that aren't willing to let go of their worldly possessions. Is it worth it? Maybe, Depends on the undead. And the treasure. if there is any."

Geygar looks around.
SO. Moving on then?" He asks, already moving out into the hallway.


Bribes always welcome

Ash joins Mareth in the corridor. The silent hulking man says nothing but points to the stairs a few meters ahead descending into the darkness. The air seems cooler, and perhaps a bit fresher down the hallway.


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

"Huh, Don't normally get fresher air as you go deeper. Not in the tombs I've, visited, anyway. Curiousier and Curiouser."

Geygar's amused expression slides into a smirk.

"First down, first dibs!" Ash growls, and pads silently ahead,...

Sneaky: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23
Find Trappy: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 20 = 33


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

If Ash reports no dangers, then Mareth follows him down the stairs. Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

He moves surprisingly quietly, his black armour seeming to merge with the shadows.


Bribes always welcome

Forgot one thing..

Just before the stairway leading into the bowels of the earth is another sealed door. It also sports symbols relating to death and burial

Just in case you wanna make a clean sweep


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

LOOT! Erm, I mean, CLEAN SWEEP! ;P

Use the above find trappy roll for the door instead of the hall? was a 33.

Oops. No door left behind! We don't want to leave any possible treasure, I mean, any potential enemies behind us now, do we?" Ash grins as he scopes out the next doorway with a practiced eye.

EDIT- Disable Device roll, if needed: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (5) + 28 = 33


Bribes always welcome

Ash sidles up to the door and peers at the plastered surface. Just under the last coating he spies a inked sigul worked cunningly into the surface. He gently scratches it at a juncture he knows will deactivate it and the hidden rune flashes and disappears. The tingle he feels lets him know he discovered and disarmed a very strong magical trap


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

One of the tattoos on young woman's leg seems to shimmer, and Atma's head swings around to regard the roguish elf. She cocks her head to the side while raising her hands to her face as usual.

"What have you found there, Ju-Ju?" Ash would most likely not take comfort in knowing this nickname arrived from Atma calling him Juicy Juicy in her mind (and perhaps behind his back), so it is quite a good thing he is currently ignorant.

The dhampir chaokineticist skips over to peer at the place the rune had flashed.

"Hmm, hmm...that sure looked like something fun, didn't it?


Bribes always welcome

Atma can see the burned outline of the sigil still in the plaster covering the door, its faint and it's been deactivated, but it looks like something..,

If you have any arcane ID skills or the like you could probably ID the spell that was deactivated


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

If it's possible to just know the sigil itself, Atma does have Knowledge (arcana), but not Spellcraft if that's required beforehand. The Skill Description of Knowledge (arcana) does list "arcane symbols" as a field of study if this qualifies.

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Ash freezes momentarily as Atma peers over his shoulder, his eyes rolling to try and get a glimpse of Atma without actually turning to look at the scary vampress.

Ultimately, the rogues' ego overrides his sense of self-preservation, (Whatever else she may be, she IS cute!) and he continues working on the door with his smirk sliding firmly back into place.

"Fun. Sure. But I let the AMATEURS have the 'fun' sweetheart. Professionals get results!" Ash growls smugly.

The elf stands and brushes the remnants of dust from his gloves, allowing the deceptively dangerous girl to examine the remains of the sigil if she desired.

Ash makes a grand gesture towards the door. "All done. Care to knock?" He asks in Gorrn's general direction.


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Myth remains near the Handler awaiting those with the skill and constitution to be on the front line, open the doorway.

DM:
Once I pass by I will look at the symbol to try and identify the magic Know Arc 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26


Bribes always welcome

The magic users in the party deduce the Sigil was originally a spell of Slay Living. A rather deadly little arcane trap


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Atma cocks her head and looks at Ash.

"I think you may have done good, Ju Ju. The pretty symbol would have made your beautiful heart stop beating."

The young woman shakes her head.

"That would mean your juiciness would have gotten rotten, and I don't want that."

Atma leans a bit too close and breathes in the elf's scent.

Atma whips around. "McGrowly, Ash says it's safe to move on. The nasty nasty trap has been obliterated."


Male Fetchling Ninja 9

Kanir looks again upon the disarmed sigil with a renewed appreciation. "Elegant. I admire the efficiency." He gazes upon the killing sigil a moment longer before moving on with the party.


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Kanir Faine wrote:
Kanir looks again upon the disarmed sigil with a renewed appreciation. "Elegant. I admire the efficiency."

"Aw, come on... What's the fun in killing someone if you're not even around to see that heckin' goofy look on their face when they realize they're about to kick it?"


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11
Eddin Costayne wrote:
Kanir Faine wrote:
Kanir looks again upon the disarmed sigil with a renewed appreciation. "Elegant. I admire the efficiency."
"Aw, come on... What's the fun in killing someone if you're not even around to see that heckin' goofy look on their face when they realize they're about to kick it?"

"Agreed".


Female Samsaran Warpriest 9;Init +2; Perception +10; AC 20/20/18, HP 84/84

"You did your job and avoided death. That seems adequate."


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth opens the door, hammer held ready.


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

"Aw geez, I'm gettin' all teary-eyed over here. Really." Ash replies soto-voice with a roll of his eyes.

Ash hastily makes way for the large armored Gornn, careful to keep out of easy reach of the huge hammer.

He also peers excitedly past the armored bulk of Gornn as soon as the door is open.


Bribes always welcome
Mareth Gornn wrote:
Mareth opens the door, hammer held ready.

A room with four other sealed doors leading off of it greets Mareth. In the center of the room is a stone statue. The statue depicts a woman of the noble class. She is rendered in exacting detail, and the statue is painted in lifelike pigments. This statue seems to be the only thing in the room


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Atma peers around the armored hulk of Mareth.

"What do you see, McGrowly? Hmm hmm...a lady statue?"

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Ash Peeks past McGrowly, erm, Gornn.

"Hm. No one's come THIS way recently either. All the doors are still sealed shut. Sigh. At least I have Job security." Ash mock-grumbles as he peers around the room before entering,...

Per: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (8) + 20 = 28
Total is vs Traps, -5 to total to spot anything else


Bribes always welcome

No one sees anything but dust and the statue. As Ash moves into the room there is a grinding sound. The statue is moving! It swivels its head towards Ash and points a stony finger at him

"DESECRATOR!!! LEAVE MY FAMILY'S TOMB OR PREPARE TO DIE!!"


Female Samsaran Warpriest 9;Init +2; Perception +10; AC 20/20/18, HP 84/84

"Seems like a good time to close the door and go on down the stairs."


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Dungeon Monkey wrote:

No one sees anything but dust and the statue. As Ash moves into the room there is a grinding sound. The statue is moving! It swivels its head towards Ash and points a stony finger at him

"DESECRATOR!!! LEAVE MY FAMILY'S TOMB OR PREPARE TO DIE!!"

Eddin, hanging back with the rest of the group, puts on his best mock-serious face.

"Oh, heck, buddy. Looks like you might have screwed up. You've got this, though, right?"

He turns to whoever is unfortunate enough to be closest to him.

"I bet he's got this."


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2

"Hey, pal, looks like you're between a rock and a hard place. I think she digs you, though. I know some relationships can get off to a rocky start."


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Myth turns to the Handler, "A very practical approach Handler..."

Still he watches Ash closely, if the man does not exit he has a spell on his lips to assist...

Initiative 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Cast Detect Magic and focus on the statue.


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Chandi wrote:
"Seems like a good time to close the door and go on down the stairs."

"Come on, lady, can't we just all sit back and watch? If he comes back this way, we can push him back into the room and watch the little guy run around in circles trying to get away from his new girlfriend. Come on, it'll be hilarious."


Elf Unchained Rogue 9
Dungeon Monkey wrote:

No one sees anything but dust and the statue. As Ash moves into the room there is a grinding sound. The statue is moving! It swivels its head towards Ash and points a stony finger at him

"DESECRATOR!!! LEAVE MY FAMILY'S TOMB OR PREPARE TO DIE!!"

Ash tilts his head almost sideways looking at the moving statue, a nearly comical look of incredulousness upon his fine elfin features. (He really had thought he'd seen everything by now.)

"We're just passing through! Honest!" Ash says, holding up his hands.
"Through several locked, sealed, doors on the way to a secret underground entrance to an underground kingdom. I can see why that might look bad, at first glance." He admits with a smirk.

Acrobatics: Tumbling backwards: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (17) + 19 = 36

Ash steps back, and falls backwards, tucking & rolling out the door between the legs of the observers.

"Sorry sweetheart. It just wouldn't have worked out between us." Ash declares with his usual swagger, from safely behind his armored companions.

"Your more HIS type,..." Ash gives Eddin a nudge,
,..."Yeah, she's definitely more YOUR type Ed. She seems like a real Stone-Cold Witch"


Female Samsaran Warpriest 9;Init +2; Perception +10; AC 20/20/18, HP 84/84

Chandi darts in to shut the door, then backs away from it. "I am glad to see you all are focusing on the mission rather than personal gain. Now, shall we be off to see the dark elves?"


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

As Chandi slams the door in Mareth's face, Atma shrugs.

"If Carrie in there has been doing her job all this time then not likely to be anything juicy in there anyways," she says in response to Chandi's comment regarding selflessness. "I need things to be alive if I'm going to have any fun."

Then she nods enthusiastically behind her lace cuffs. "Yes! Yes, indeed let us find some dark blueberry elves!" The sound of lip-smacking is accompanied by a slight glow of Atma's red eyes. In the dim light, her lightly bronzed skin gleams almost metallically.


female aasimar (musetouched) Bard/Cleric (ecclesiathurge) 11 Heirophant 3 | hp 122/122 | AC 25 , tac 21, ff 21 | CMB +8; CMD 28 | F +12, R +13, W +14 | Init +7 | Darkvision 60; ft Per +18| Bard Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (5/5), 3rd (5/5), 4th (3/3) | channel energy 5d6 (9/9) (dc 21); adoration 7/7 (dc 19) charming smile (11/11 rnds) (dc 19); touch of good 7,7; holy lance (7/7); performance (30/30); glaive +17 (1d10+6)

Indrana had remained quiet yet again letting the others banter. She had no interest in participating as all of these people were just food for her to devour later on, especially the blue b+@#&. The statue of a noble woman did catch her attention and nearly caused her to attack when it spoke.

When Chandi suggested that they move on the tiefling woman nodded and said, "Yes, let's go see the drow. At least they know how to have fun."


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Quite suddenly, Atma spins and quite literally jumps into Indrana's arms. If Indrana catches her, then Atma will throw her arms around the tiefling's neck and remain there until released. If not, then Atma will lightly place her hands on Indrana's shoulder, speak, and then drop to the hall floor. She leans close to the bloodrager's ear as if telling a secret.

Regardless of how Indrana reacts, Atma's stage whisper isn't so secretive.

"Oooo, Drana, Drana...tell me what you're going to do to the delicious blueberries!"


female aasimar (musetouched) Bard/Cleric (ecclesiathurge) 11 Heirophant 3 | hp 122/122 | AC 25 , tac 21, ff 21 | CMB +8; CMD 28 | F +12, R +13, W +14 | Init +7 | Darkvision 60; ft Per +18| Bard Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (5/5), 3rd (5/5), 4th (3/3) | channel energy 5d6 (9/9) (dc 21); adoration 7/7 (dc 19) charming smile (11/11 rnds) (dc 19); touch of good 7,7; holy lance (7/7); performance (30/30); glaive +17 (1d10+6)

At the dhampir's sudden leap Indrana had a snap decision to make, kill or not kill. She found the dhampir to be entertaining and maybe a kindred soul and so wrapped her arms around the smaller woman. She felt the smaller woman's arms wrap around her neck and she wrapped one arm around Atma's back while the other snaked down to grab her rear and squeeze. "The things I have done with them would shock you. they are truly kindred souls to us." She then attempted to press her lips very firmly against the dhampir's in a rather passionate kiss before whispering her ears all the delightfully wicked things she done with the "blueberries" before.


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Atma grins when the tiefling leans in to kiss her and just as with Mythaniel, the dhampir slightly nips Indrana's lower lip adding a droplet of blood to the exchange of salivary fluids. Assuming Indrana doesn't immediately kill her as that instant decision seems to generate quite often in the would-be succubus' instincts, Atma will simply giggle disturbingly as Indrana tells her many things that always lead to death. In a strange twist of ironic innocence, Atma understands not at all the sexual association of Indrana squeezing her bottom.


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Geygar 'Ash' Yates wrote:
,..."Yeah, she's definitely more YOUR type Ed. She seems like a real Stone-Cold Witch"

Eddin gives the elf a blank stare.

"Oh, buddy... If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to make some kind of joke. Good thing I know better, eh?"

He stares for a few seconds, then turns abruptly and follows Chandi and the others back down the passageway. Without bothering to see who it is, Eddin jabs the nearest body hard in the ribs, mock-serious face in full effect, and gestures back toward Ash.

"I worry about that one. One of these days, he might hurt himself trying to be funny. I mean, come on, does he look funny to you? Actually, wait, never mind."


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Indrana wrote:
At the dhampir's sudden leap Indrana had a snap decision to make, kill or not kill. She found the dhampir to be entertaining and maybe a kindred soul and so wrapped her arms around the smaller woman. She felt the smaller woman's arms wrap around her neck and she wrapped one arm around Atma's back while the other snaked down to grab her rear and squeeze.

Eddin gives the pair an aside glance, then turns to whoever is closest, putting an arm around their shoulders and jabbing a finger in the pair's direction.

"Now if that don't beat all. Kinda makes me want to strip nekkid, coat myself in pig's blood, snort a couple dozen bumps of Demon Dust, and carve my name into a few pretty young throats."

He puts his hands up in an exaggerated placating gesture.

"But that's just me, though."

Eddin turns back to the pair, cupping his hands to his mouth and shouting, even though everyone in the group is well within earshot.

"Come on, lady, give 'er!"


Bribes always welcome

The slamming door resounds in the dusty hallway. The stairs leading down beckon


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

"ONE of us is likely to hurt himself." Ash agrees with forced cheerfulness.

When Atma jumps into Indrana's arms, Geygar tilts his head to examine the scene from one angle. Then he tilts his head the other way, still staring. He opens his mouth to say something, shut it with a snap, shakes his head and moves towards the stairs.

"I keep thinking I've seen it all. Not yet. Soon, maybe."

Ash takes another appreciative glance back, then turns his attention to the stairs and passageway down,...

Per: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (17) + 20 = 37


female aasimar (musetouched) Bard/Cleric (ecclesiathurge) 11 Heirophant 3 | hp 122/122 | AC 25 , tac 21, ff 21 | CMB +8; CMD 28 | F +12, R +13, W +14 | Init +7 | Darkvision 60; ft Per +18| Bard Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (5/5), 3rd (5/5), 4th (3/3) | channel energy 5d6 (9/9) (dc 21); adoration 7/7 (dc 19) charming smile (11/11 rnds) (dc 19); touch of good 7,7; holy lance (7/7); performance (30/30); glaive +17 (1d10+6)

The wannabe half-fiend's lust simply increased at the bite and she returned it, tasting of the dhampir's blood in return. She recognized the thump of the doorway slamming and knew they had to cut things short as she said, "We'll continue this later Atma." She made to open the door and followed Chandi through quickly so she wouldn't be choked to death for lagging behind.

If Atma continues to cling:
Before she opened the door to follow Chandi down she whispered into Atma's ear.

Atma:
"When we get out of this and free of the collars I'm going to have the blue b$~%+ in every way I can before consigning her soul to my patron. Would you care to join me when that time comes?"


Female Samsaran Warpriest 9;Init +2; Perception +10; AC 20/20/18, HP 84/84
Eddin Costayne wrote:

"Now if that don't beat all. Kinda makes me want to strip nekkid, coat myself in pig's blood, snort a couple dozen bumps of Demon Dust, and carve my name into a few pretty young throats."

He puts his hands up in an exaggerated placating gesture.

"But that's just me, though."

Chandi stares at Eddin. "Yes. That's just you."

She places a blue hand on Ash's shoulder, turns him away from the entertainment, points down the steps, and follows behind him as he descends. A touch of her fingers on the amulet around her neck makes it light up so she can see in the blind dark.


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth glares at the door for a moment, earthbreaker held ready, just in case the statue decides to come after them. However he soon turns to look at Atma and Indrana’s embrace … or perhaps the blood that trickles down the womens’ chins.

When Chandi propels Ash towards the stair, Mareth stops staring creepily at the two women and follows the elf trap-springer down the stairs.

501 to 550 of 873 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Suicide Squad All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.