Suicide Squad

Game Master Patrick Curtin


601 to 650 of 873 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Female Samsaran Warpriest 9;Init +2; Perception +10; AC 20/20/18, HP 84/84

"Sometimes evil hides behind the blandest facade, Atma, to lull you to somnolence and a feeling of false security. Sometimes, evil is apparent. And other times, decency hides behind a facade of menace," Chandi whispers back, "Best to trust no one until they have proved themselves with their actions. Even cheery, friendly Mr. Yates was imprisoned for some reason, though he seems affable on the surface."


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Atma blinks at the samsaran's use of some less familiar words, but otherwise doesn't display any sign of either confusion or comprehension.

"But Lady Blue," the young woman says, "It's not what is on the surface that I want from Ju Ju." She taps the back of Chandi's held hand where several prominent veins are located. The darker blue under the samsaran's lighter blue skin is a surprisingly pretty contrast. "That's the only thing of Ju Ju that needs to be affable for me."


Male Fetchling Ninja 9
Eddin Costayne wrote:
Kanir Faine wrote:
"Fortunate and curious that there is no necromancer among us. This band of felons gets points for originality anyway. Necromancy is so passé."
"Right you are, Cool Guy. I wouldn't want to romance any of your necks, anyway. Well, maybe if it was in a really dark room and I had my ears and nose plugged, but even then I'd give it even odds."

"And here I was thinking I had a chance," Kanir says with an eye-roll.


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Mythaniel Barronion wrote:
Eddin Costayne wrote:

"Joke's on you, bud. It's counterfeit."

He snaps his fingers, then points between Myth and a few others.

"...or is it? Magic!"

"Looks real enough to pass off to a fool shopkeeper so keep them coming if such is your desire.

Certainly, your magics inspire great awe within us all..."

"I know, right? If you ask me, I'm pretty gosh-danged impressive."


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Kanir Faine wrote:
Eddin Costayne wrote:
Kanir Faine wrote:
"Fortunate and curious that there is no necromancer among us. This band of felons gets points for originality anyway. Necromancy is so passé."
"Right you are, Cool Guy. I wouldn't want to romance any of your necks, anyway. Well, maybe if it was in a really dark room and I had my ears and nose plugged, but even then I'd give it even odds."
"And here I was thinking I had a chance," Kanir says with an eye-roll.

"It's OK, buddy. Hey, if it makes you feel better, I bet you could score with Flappy Bird over there."

Eddin jerks a thumb toward Indrana.

"I hear she's really into sarcastic weirdos."


Bribes always welcome

You guys slay me

The cavern has only one other passage than the one they entered from. A narrow tunnel leads out of the larger tomb/cave with its bizarre statue guardian

Actions?


Elf Unchained Rogue 9
Dungeon Monkey wrote:

You guys slay me

The cavern has only one other passage than the one they entered from. A narrow tunnel leads out of the larger tomb/cave with its bizarre statue guardian

Actions?

I think that's the goal, of the majority anyway. ;P

Copy/repaste of stealth and and search from last page: Geygar will sneak to the exit tunnel and make sure the path is clear. If there are any poor, homeless or abandoned treasure lying around he will help it find a good home! :)

Stealth: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25
Perception: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 20 = 33


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Logistically, have we actually skipped any choices for direction and exploration, or are we following a straightish path through?


Bribes always welcome
Atma Leere wrote:
Logistically, have we actually skipped any choices for direction and exploration, or are we following a straightish path through?

So far it's been a one way path. That will change, but for now..

Don't peek

Spoiler:
EXPLOSIVE RUNES!!! secret mystery DM stuffs: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25

As Ash moves towards the narrowing cavern, he notes that the grave holes are now only on the eastern wall. He stares at the western wall in suspicion, and just manages to see a large eye blink rapidly. A weird abberant-looking form hides among the shadows and rock face, using its coloring to blend in almost seamlessly with the stone


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Geygar smoothly continues his silent, smooth walk and scan of the area, never once pausing to indicate that he has spotted anything amiss.

Geygar has almost reached the tunnel entrance, when he swiftly turns on his heel and heads for the eastern wall, pulling his hood up to obscure his bright hair as he fades even deeper into darkness,...

Hopefully,... ;P

New Stealth roll, (trying to disappear completely)
1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32

The others who actually care enough to watch the elf scout ahead, see him suddenly turn and become one with the darkness of the burial holes on the eastern wall.
Before he was just showing off. Now? It is obvious that for some reason, he does not want to be seen.

New Per, trying to see what it is!
1d20 + 20 ⇒ (17) + 20 = 37


Bribes always welcome

1d20 + 24 ⇒ (4) + 24 = 28

Ash fades into the shadows, and whatever the monster is, it doesn't seem aware of him. It's form is similar to a stalagmite, some three meters in height. Ash can just make out several tentacular appendages arrayed against the walls

Do you have K(dungeoneering), or some other relative roll?


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

While the smug elf is very skilled, he only has ONE K: skill, K:Local. ;P


Bribes always welcome

Then I'm afraid you have no cogent information on this critter other than it is big and ugly


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Myth pauses as Ash "disappears". "Something is wrong or our sneak thief is looking to make an escape. Either is a I suppose a possibility".


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

LOL, Then I know all I need to know! Ash knows that HE doesn't wanna be the one to deal with it! :D

Geygar slips through the shadows of the crypt like a ghost himself, making his way past the burial niches back to the others. He draws near in time to overhear Myth's comment.

"IF I was to make an escape, you'd hear about it from the town criers before you'd realized it had happened." Ash's smirk can be heard before it can be seen, as he steps out of the shadows behind Myth.

"Nothing's wrong. I just thought you might wanna know that there is something very big and very ugly hiding over there, along that wall."

Presuming that the others look to him, inviting him to share more information

Ash shrugs. "Hey, If you wanna know anything about locks, or defenses both magical and mundane, and how to bypass them? I'm your guy. But I'm a people person. When it comes to non-humanoids all I know is 'Big & Ugly' equals 'NOT my problem!'. I was thinking the big guys could give it a shot. Mr Big Muscles and Mr Big Mouth." Ash smirks, pointing at Mareth & Eddie respectively.

Then Geygar looks thoughtful.

I was also thinking, with all of THIS magical talent we have here, there has got to be a better way for me to inform you of possible hazards other than having to hike ALL the way back to tell you about it. Ah well. One problem at a time. Speaking of,..." Geygar smiles pleasantly at the others, plainly waiting for one of them to do something about 'Mr Very Big & Ugly' over there.


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Atma eyes widen a bit, but her face remains curiously blank. She looks in the direction Ash indicates.

Dark Vision Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Looking back at him, Atma does not give any indication if she saw the Big & Ugly the elf had mentioned.

"Atma has much magic. If JuJu lets her take a little nip and enjoy a tiny sip, Atma will know where JuJu is at all times and be able to communicate directly through his juiciness."

The young woman's expression never changes and her voice is toneless. Her usual crazed excitement at the idea of elven blood is nowhere in evidence making her statements seem sane for once. She might even be telling the truth.


Bribes always welcome

Anyone who beats a DC 25 in Perception can see yon beastie. Actually, since Ash can point to the approximate area I'll make that a DC 20


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Perception - Take 10 for 21

Myth sees and studies what he can see of the beast.

Knowledge Arcana OR Planes 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24


Bribes always welcome

The beast looks like an Ondo-Uvamino, a predator of the Underdark. In the Common speech it is unimaginatively known as a 'Roper'

Assume you know the basic brush strokes of the creature


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2

Perception: take 10 for a total of 22

"Uh-oh, buddy, looks like that statue back there has some competition if she still plans on being your new girlfriend."


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

"Huh. Maybe we can hook her up with THIS thing? He looks,... grabby. Maybe she's a hands-on kinda statue?"

"Or maybe THAT'S a her? And she just wants a hug? Why don't you go ask her Ed?"
Geygar replies smoothly.


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Atma frowns and her eyes narrow.

She looks up at the taller samsaran woman holding her hand.

"I don't like being ignored, Lady Blue. They keep ignoring me. Surely that means I can show them how void magic works up close. That's what your wheel of life teaches, right?"

Atma's free hand begins to crackle with the tears in reality her power represent. The bolts surge across her fingers, and her eyes take on a red glow.


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Mareth comes to a halt when he loses side of Ash, his helmeted head turning from side to side, seeking, but failing to find the stealthy elf. When Ash does re-appear and points out the creature waiting in ambush, Mareth peers through the darkness trying to see it (and again, failing), his gauntleted hands tight on the haft of his earthbreaker.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Elf Unchained Rogue 9
Atma Leere wrote:

Atma frowns and her eyes narrow.

She looks up at the taller samsaran woman holding her hand.

"I don't like being ignored, Lady Blue. They keep ignoring me. Surely that means I can show them how void magic works up close. That's what your wheel of life teaches, right?"

Atma's free hand begins to crackle with the tears in reality her power represent. The bolts surge across her fingers, and her eyes take on a red glow.

Geygar has the decency to look, nervous. Just a little.

Now Atma, I'd never ignore you. And not only because it's rude, but I figure that's a good way to wake up dead." Ash says with a roguish grin.

"I appreciate your offer, (I didn't hear anyone else providing any answers) but,... I'd rather find a solution that didn't require me donating a pint to the cause. I only have so much 'red juice', and I'd prefer to keep it inside of me. Where it belongs. I'm saving it,... for a special occasion. Yeah." Ash ends on a high note, giving Atma the full force of his most charming smile.

(At least, HE thinks it is his most charming smile. Others may think it resembles a rictus grin of fear. Opinions may vary.)


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Myth sighs, "Talking the drow to death won't kill them either..."

Myth raises his hands and casts a spell at the creature.

Scorching Ray - Ranged Touch #1 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 - Damage 4d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 3, 1) = 13
Ranged Touch #2 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 - Damage? 4d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 1, 3) = 12


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Mythaniel Barronion wrote:
Myth sighs, "Talking the drow to death won't kill them either..."

"Actually..."


Bribes always welcome
Mythaniel Barronion wrote:

Myth sighs, "Talking the drow to death won't kill them either..."

Myth raises his hands and casts a spell at the creature.

Scorching Ray - Ranged Touch #1 1d20+7 - Damage 4d6
Ranged Touch #2 1d20+7 - Damage? 4d6

The two fiery rays lance out and strike the stony creature, melting its hide.

Man this thing's touch AC is weaksauce

The creature howls and begins to move. Mareth suddenly sees it, like finally seeing the boat in those stupid wizard pictures the peasants were always gabbling about. Stupid peasants

If you have a range attack you can get one in before it closes. Otherwise roll initiative.


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

At Chandi's side still clutching the warpriest's hand, Atma's appearance shifts as void energy surges through her once again shifting light and shadows and causing the magical tattoos which wrap around her torso and one leg to glow visibly even through her clothing.

"Mr. Big & Ugly...you should have just stayed a wall instead of bothering us," Atma's affect remains toneless and bored.

Atma raises her free hand, and a bolt of reality-tearing energy arcs from it attempting to make contact with the monster.

Vs. Touch AC:
Elementally overflowing Negative energy blast: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
damage: 5d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 4, 5, 2, 6) + 10 = 28

Edit: Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Initiative 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

"Well, looks like it's time for me to save the day again. I got this, don't you worry, everybody just get in front and distract it while I do the thing."

Eddin draws his sword, then fishes around in his belt pouch with his free hand, finally pulling out another flask of clear syrupy liquid.


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

The creature howls and begins to move. Mareth suddenly sees it, like finally seeing the boat in those stupid wizard pictures the peasants were always gabbling about. Stupid peasants ... not so easy to see now that I've taken your eyes is it?

Mareth doesn't bother unlimbering his bow, but grips his earthbreaker in both hands and waits for the thing to come to him.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


Female Samsaran Warpriest 9;Init +2; Perception +10; AC 20/20/18, HP 84/84

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Chandi drops Atma's hand and holds herself in readiness with both hands free.


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Blades appear in Geygar's hands as if by magic,...

And he steps back, willing the shadows to re-envelop him. (Preferably BEFORE that creature gets too close!)

Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

SNEAK! (Nothing to see here!) SNEAK! 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32


Male Fetchling Ninja 9

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Kanir’s fine blade is quickly in hand as he looks for an opportunity to strike.


Bribes always welcome

Roper Rodeo

Roper1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Atma 18
Eddin 16
Ash 15
Mareth 14
Kanir 13
Chandi 9
Mythaniel 9

1d20 + 24 ⇒ (3) + 24 = 27

The beast makes a weird howling noise as its six tentacular arms lash out an astounding distance.

Ash managed to avoid sight, so..

1d6 ⇒ 5 Kanir 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
1d6 ⇒ 5 Kanir 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
1d6 ⇒ 2 Eddin 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
1d6 ⇒ 6 Mythaniel1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
1d6 ⇒ 1 Atma 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
1d6 ⇒ 3 Mareth 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

These are ranged touch attacks. Anyone who gets hit please make a DC 25 Fortitude check


Male Fetchling Ninja 9

17 hits touch AC. 14 does not. Cannot make that save, but let’s see if I roll a natural 20.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


Bribes always welcome

The sticky thin tentacle adheres to Kanir. He suddenly feels very weak

1d6 ⇒ 4 STR Damage.


female aasimar (musetouched) Bard/Cleric (ecclesiathurge) 11 Heirophant 3 | hp 122/122 | AC 25 , tac 21, ff 21 | CMB +8; CMD 28 | F +12, R +13, W +14 | Init +7 | Darkvision 60; ft Per +18| Bard Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (5/5), 3rd (5/5), 4th (3/3) | channel energy 5d6 (9/9) (dc 21); adoration 7/7 (dc 19) charming smile (11/11 rnds) (dc 19); touch of good 7,7; holy lance (7/7); performance (30/30); glaive +17 (1d10+6)

Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Indrana had been getting rather bored with the nigh endless trudging through the depths. Well alright, not endless but close enough sometimes. It seemed like it had been months instead of hours or days and it left her rather distracted. She was so distracted, in fact, that she felt the collar start to choke her as she had lagged too far behind.

Hurrying to catch up to Chandi and the rest Indrana arrived to see them fighting...a wall? She didn't understand what was happening here but she knew that it was something to fight and kill and that was enough for her. With a bellow of rage and hatred she grew to twice her size as she unlimbered her scythe and charged in to strike the thing that was reaching out and touching her companions.

Scythe w/ patk/demonic bulk/charge: 1d20 + 21 - 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 21 - 3 + 2 = 222d6 + 13 + 9 ⇒ (4, 2) + 13 + 9 = 28
I'll stop 10 feet from it to attack since I have reach when I'm large.


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2

Fortitude: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


Bribes always welcome

Indara’s syche slices into the things stony carapace with a nails-on-chalkboard sound. A translucent green ichor reminiscent of snot begins to bubble from the thing

Everyone else still has an attack (after you adjutate those fort saves)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Bribes always welcome
Eddin Costayne wrote:
fail

STR DAM: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Eddin feels like it’s last call at the Mermaid’s Shell, and he’s been doing purple worm venom shooters all night


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Geygar watches the tentacles strike out and latch onto some of the others.

He waits for the expected quip from Eddin, then realizes Eddin is one of those currently occupied with their new friend.

'Well, It's nice to know SOMEthing can shut him up. Temporarily' Ash smirks to himself in the shadows.

(The irony that he, himself, is usually just as chatty as the burly human is completely lost on him, apparently.)

Geygar takes a swift glance, and decides they need more sneaky. Fast. He steps forward to stand close to Kanir, and strikes at the tentacle holding fast to the fetchling.

Ash slashes at the tentacle twice with lightning fast strikes.
No, seriously, the blade literally crackles with electricity,...

5' step, 2 attacks, at +14/+9, use abilities to Swift cast Shocking grasp & empower it before attacking. (Conductive rapier, crit range 18-20)

Att#1
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Dmg:
1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Att #2
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Dmg:
1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

PLUS the electrical Dmg from Shocking grasp, If one of the 2 attacks hits? 5d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 3, 2, 3) = 15
Plus Empowered (+1/2) so add +6 for a total of 19 electrical Dmg

As I cannot sneak attack a non-humanoid? I think That's all the dmg I can do. Literally. :)


Bribes always welcome

It’s actually enough

Ash slashes the tentacle. His blades crackle with electricity and plunge into the sticky appendage . The animate stalagmite convulses, and it’s six long ropy tentacles go limp

Good job

The group is left with some dizziness and sticky goo on their skin

Anyone who fails their Fort can roll a D6 for their Str drain if they want


male human fighter 7 / assassin 2
Dungeon Monkey wrote:
Anyone who fails their Fort can roll a D6 for their Str drain if they want

Is this ability damage, or ability drain? You've mentioned both.


Male Kyton-spawn Tiefling (Shackleborn) fighter 9; hp 107 of 107

Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Mareth sags somewhat under the weight of his armour.


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

Damage. Sorry about that


HP 97/97 (106/106) | NL 27 | Burn 3/7 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Init +3 | Per +12 LLV/DV 60ft | Save: F +10 R +9 W +3 | El. Over +2 Dex/+2 Con
Save related:
(+1 vs. emotion effects); +1 insight to all magic schools; +2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects
Defense / Resist / Weakness:
Defensive abilities: fortification 5%, negative energy affinity | Resist: negative energy 2, undead resistance | Weakness to consecrate (CL -1)

Fort Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Failed by one... /snarl

Str Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

"Bleh... Atma says suddenly sluggish.


Elf Unchained Rogue 9

Geygar looks surprised, and glances at his sword as if seeing it for the first time.

"Wow." he mutters. "I was only trying to slice the tentacle."

Ash coughs and regains his usual swagger in an instant. "Yep. Went exactly as I planned. Thanks for the assist guys. Good idea Ed. Great distraction. Good teamwork." Ash smiles smugly.


Male Shadow's Status | Elven Wizard (Spellsage) 9 - HP = 49 | AC = 13 (17 Current & DEATH WARD) | CMD = 17 | F +4 | R +6 | W +6 (+2 vs. Enchant) | Init +7 | Per + 11

Fortitude 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 - Strength 1d6 ⇒ 6

Myth gasps and sags to his knees. "Stupid creature..."

He begins to call out the words to a spell, his chanting taking an almost ritualistic quality.

Cast Restoration to rid myself of those pesky penalties.

Myth stands and breathes, "Ah, much better". The wizard then stalks over to the Roper and uses his dagger to cut pieces off for use in spells or for future sales of components to others who may need it.


Bribes always welcome

Mythaniel methodically dissects the fallen creature, pulling odd organs and lengths of tentacle from it and stashing them in jars Im assuming you have a few empties on you. The cavern is quiet except for a dripping noise from the ceiling somewhere

Actions?

601 to 650 of 873 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Suicide Squad All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.