Sic Semper Tyrannis! (Thrune's Hell's Rebels Revived)

Game Master GM Aarvid

Rebellion
Maps

Loot Sheet

GM Screen:

Perception:
'[dice=Perception (Arcos)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Lubella)]1d20+5[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Talvek)]1d20[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Fhingle)]1d20+3[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Sidius)]1d20+3[/dice]

Initiative:
'[dice=Initiative (Arcos)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Lubella)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Talvek)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Fhingle)]1d20+2[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Sidius)]1d20+6[/dice]


2,651 to 2,700 of 2,861 << first < prev | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | next > last >>

Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella scouts ahead in the drizzle, finding a vantage point near the Silver Star.

Talvek sees little action near the Holding House this day.

Sidius and Fhingle were you taking the actions you mentioned - purchases and investigating? I assume Arcos is finishing the documents. Assume the uniform cart will pass Lubella at noon - let me know who is where at 8am and 10am (it is 6am now).


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

After breakfast, altered her appearance to look like a middle-aged, lower class halfing woman.

Disguise, taking 10: 10 + 7 = 17

She headed out to Castle District, being careful to keep her distance from Aria Park and Veritas Plaza. She looked at the entrance to the castle, and then followed the road back towards the Bleakbridge, looking for the best place to set up an ambush. She wanted a spot that would provide good hiding places, and would be a away from dottari interference.

Along the way, she talked to any Silver Ravens supporters that she knew in the area, as well as other halflings, trying to find out how big of an escort the wagon typically had.

Diplomacy (gather information): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

Hopefully by talking to just halflings and Silver Ravens supporters, the's less likely to arouse suspicion.

At 8 am, she'll be in the Castle District (around C5), and at 10 am she'll be a bit east of the House of Golden Veils (T2).


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella is able to make it to her destinations without incident.

She does successfully find a few supporters and determines the uniform wagons are usually accompanied by a detachment of 4 dottari, which is the standard unit size, it seems. If nothing else, the Thrunes are consistent to a fault.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle will head back to the market from the day previous, searching around and listening for rumors.

Gather information: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 2 = 33
Hours: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Fhingle will also keep an eye out for the Dottri patrol leading the dirty laundry to the keep for washing. Once he sees them he will head back the Tooth and Nail to find any of his party.


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Did Lubella find a suitable ambush spot? She wants a location away from other dottari, ideally where a lookout could see the wagon coming, but where the rest of the party could cast buff spells without being detected.

After finishing her enquiries, Lubella headed to the pre-arranged lunch meeting spot, a little bit east of the Silver Star ruins.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sorry Fhingle, which of the markets (newt, redroof etc)? Also the pre-lunch meeting was going to be at a pub instead of the Tooth and Nail

Fhingle:

“Heard another murder victim was discovered somewhere near the south wall in Old Kintargo, slashed up the same way Professor Mangvhune carved up his victims back in the day... makes you wonder!”

Yes, Lubella finds a choke point in the expected path with an alley

The five of you are able to complete your morning activities in the drizzle without too much trouble.

I will assume everyone meets up with Lubella at the pub near the silver star unless otherwise noted. 11:30am with 30mins before the wagon passes near the alley ambush point. Let me know who is meeting or if doing something else.


Vitals:
(HP: 30/30; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +8[+10] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 4 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +7; Diplo +5; Heal +7; Kn(Arcana) +10; Kn(Hist/Nature/Planes) +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +10; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +12; Stealth +10; UMD +8)

Purchases, then watching one of the towers. With false face cast... until we're supposed to meet, anyway


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Yes sorry the Newt Market along the north


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Lubella made sure to grab a table where the group wouldn't be overheard if they kept their voices down.

"There's a decent spot, not to far from here, where we can intercept the wagon. It sounds like there's usually four dottari as an escort. I think we should try to avoid killing them. I'm not sure that the dottari are all Thrune loyalists.

"Let's talk tactics. I'm going to start with a Grease spell to put them on the ground."


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

"I can bless us and will use my spells to Aid someone. The last time i took to much of your wounds and it almost killed me I will only have my links on 2 of you so I don't absorb to many wounds." Fhingle says eyeing the menu


Forged Map | Rebels Map

As the time approaches noon, you can hear the steady clomping of draft horses pulling a wagon down the street, despite the rain washing the cobblestones to mud and puddles.

In addition to any minute buffs, you can take 3 rounds to get into position and cast any shorter 1/r spells as needed. I have all 5 of you in the same alley, but place yourself where you want to be at the spotting of the wagon, then we will be in 2 surprise rounds and do normal movement, short buffs etc

init:

Initiative:
Initiative (Arcos): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Initiative (Lubella): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Initiative (Talvek): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Initiative (Fhingle): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Initiative (Sidius): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Dottari-i: 4d20 ⇒ (1, 10, 8, 5) = 24
Dottari-p: 4d20 ⇒ (13, 20, 16, 18) = 67


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Lubella replied to Fhingle, "Your Aid spell is a good guard unusually devastating hits by the dottari. Talvek, or should I say Jackdaw, should have one. If you have another one to spare, I won't say no. And I'll be engaging them in melee, so I could use a healing link."

My big worry is x3 halberd crits (I'm assuming these dottari have halberds). The temp hps offer some protection.

When the group reached the ambush location, Lubella cast her communication spell on her allies, so she could whisper messages to them. She waited a little down the street from the ambush location. When she was sure that the wagon was approaching, she whispered to her comrades, "Here they come — get ready!" After sneaking back to the group, she intoned an arcane incantation, giving Talvek extra agility for a few minutes.

A bit of description ahead of the surprise rounds, to explain how the party knows that the right wagon is approaching.
Casting Cat's Grace on Talvek (duration 4 min); Lubella may spend a number of rounds casting Grease spells, so it's better to give Talvek the dexterity boost.

Placed Lubella on the map, on the north side of the road. After casting Cat's Grace on Talvek, planning on crossing over to the south side, (maybe hiding behind the cart depicted on the map).


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

I can do 4 Aids haha

"I have enough power to cast that spell about 4 times, then I am out of my most powerful spells. I can do the life links you have asked for yes." Fhingle says getting his sling ready just in case


Vitals:
(HP: 30/30; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +8[+10] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 4 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +7; Diplo +5; Heal +7; Kn(Arcana) +10; Kn(Hist/Nature/Planes) +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +10; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +12; Stealth +10; UMD +8)

Sidius shakes his head, "Save your spell to heal yourself for the link. If I'm in melee, things have gone pretty terribly wrong."

Casting Mage Armour, False Life and Alter Self into a Grippli

False Life: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Ok, Sidius is now size small, gaining a +2 size bonus to dex and has a climb speed of 20' -- so he's AC 19 (+1 shield, +3 dex, +4 armour, +1 size) and has 14 bonus HP

Using the climb speed, Sidius would probably want to head up to a roof before the combat.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Aid Lubella: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Aid Talvek: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
This gives a +1 to atk and saves vs fear

Fhingle approaches Lubella and Talvek, placing a hand on each of them and mystically connecting himself to their life energies. "Ready" Fhingle nods


Vigilante 4 | HP 29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +7 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +3 |

Arcos, having changed into his guise of the Blue Warlock beforehand, utters the words for an incantation and a shield of arcane force comes into being near him.


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Casting Disguise Self before the ambush, to appear as a middle aged human male.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Ok, I will assume everyone is on the map with long buffs cast. I will kick off rounds in the morning. If you are hiding, give me a stealth check. Make sure status line is updated.

The wagon plod forward with the four dottari carrying their polearms wearily. The driver of the wagon yawns as he snaps the reins on the two old draft horses.

surprise round wrote:

22+ Lubella(aid+9), Fhingle(LL L+T)

12+ Arcos(shield), Sidius()
9+ Red Dottari (), Green Dottari()
8+ Talvek(Cat, disguise, aid+9 )
5+ Blue Dottari (), Orange Dottari()


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Does the drizzle give enough concealment for stealth? If so, Lubella is going to sneak across the road.


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The drizzle impairs visibility but does not provide actual concealment and therefore no miss chance etc. The alley and buildings can provide cover, or you can make your own. It is noon, so lighting is overcast but not to the point of being dim.

Drizzle wrote:
Drizzle: Drizzle reduces visibility to three-quarters of the normal range, imposing a –2 penalty on Pe rception checks. It automatically extinguishes tiny unprotected flames (candles and the like, but not torches).


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

OK, looks like sneaking across isn't going to work.

Lubella took cover at the corner of the building, and waited for the approaching wagon. "Take your positions," she whispered to her friends.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle just stands behind a box waiting till he is needed.


Vitals:
(HP: 30/30; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +8[+10] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 4 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +7; Diplo +5; Heal +7; Kn(Arcana) +10; Kn(Hist/Nature/Planes) +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +10; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +12; Stealth +10; UMD +8)

Assuming that, given we're setting up, the racial bonus to climb from having a climb speed means I can take 10 and get up to a roof?

Stealth (to hide): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30 +10 base modifier, +1 from dex bonus, +4 size


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Yes, no problem climbing.

As the wagon lumbers forward, you notice one of the guards is just about to look in your groups direction, but your hiding spots seem secure.

One of the dottari wearing the green cloak looks directly at Fhingle through the abandoned merchant stall and stops...squinting and wiping the rain from his eyes.

Ambush! Everyone can take one move or one standard action...

=== Surprise Round ====
22+ Lubella(aid+9), Fhingle(LL L+T)
12+ Arcos(shield), Sidius()

9+ Red Dottari (), Green Dottari()
8+ Talvek(Cat, disguise, aid+9 )
5+ Blue Dottari (), Orange Dottari()


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Lubella whispered, "Wait till they get a bit closer. Almost there..."

Readying a DC 14 Grease spell on the rear dottari's halberd (red), triggered when he gets within 35 ft (spell range).

We can ready attacks as a Standard Action, as Lubella is doing.


Vitals:
(HP: 30/30; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +8[+10] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 4 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +7; Diplo +5; Heal +7; Kn(Arcana) +10; Kn(Hist/Nature/Planes) +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +10; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +12; Stealth +10; UMD +8)

Sidius remains crouched, using the peak of the roof as cover, then whispers back, "They've stopped - they sense something - we have to act now if we want to surprise them. I'll get the back, cast on one of the leaders.". He begins to cast his spell, tracing the arcane patterns with his unfamiliar fingers while intoning the words, then pointing just behind the wagon as the energies gather, releasing the eldritch energies in a burst of golden sparks.

Glitterdust -- The driver, and 2 rear dottari are all within the 10' radius spread (indicated on map, though it doesn't persist). They pretty much can't hide (-40 stealth). Also, Will DC 17 or blinded, with a new save at the end of their turn.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

I am 5' to far from Lubella

Fhingle steps up behind his fellow Halfling ready to add her as needed. Will cast Guidance on you


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Talvek curses under his breath as the dottari spot Fhingle. Attacking them now would cause a big ruckus, so perhaps he can try to split them up and lure some of them closer. Collapsing dramatically on top of the barrel he had been hiding behind, he wheezes while pointing at Fhingle.

"Help... escaped slave... stabbed me... please, help meeee."

Bluff, inspiration: 1d20 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 9 + (1) = 24


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella readies her spell as the wagon moves closer.

Sidius unleashes a cloud of glowing motes

orange, red, dottari and driver: 3d20 ⇒ (11, 9, 15) = 35

Both dottari call out Hey! and the driver throws up his hands in surrender.

Fhingle moves to Lubella and casts a spell to aid her.

Talvek makes a convincing call for help.

Lubella, the red one is in the rear appears blinded and not moving. You can pick another, blue and green are in range.

Two leading dottari rush forward towards the call, only to be hit with a grease spell(?).

gm:

dottari: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Surprise over, grease pending. Party is up for round 1

=== Round 1 ====
22+ Lubella(aid+9, guide), Fhingle(LL L+T)
12+ Arcos(shield), Sidius(grippli)

9+ Red Dottari (blind), Green Dottari()
8+ Talvek(Cat, disguise, aid+9 )
5+ Blue Dottari (), Orange Dottari(blind)


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

In that case, Lubella will cast at blue's weapon.

After casting her spell at the nearest dottari's weapon, Lubella tried the same thing on the other advancing dottari. "Drop your weapons!"

Casting Grease (DC 14 Reflex) on Green's weapon as well.

Then she ducked into the abandoned stall and tried to hide.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Assuming that there is a hiding spot somewhere; I haven't moved her token yet.

1st lvl spells used: 2/4
2nd lvl spells used: 1/2


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Would we know the Alignment of these guys? I have protection from Law because I thought the general baddies would be LN or LE and Prot from Law would be better

Fhingle moves out into the Open whirling his sling about casting a stone at Blue.

Sling+ex Asmoden trait: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 = 171d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella's first spell is avoided by the blue cloaked dottari's quick movement of his weapon.

gm:
1d20 ⇒ 8

Green is not quite as quick and his polearm falls to the cobblestones.

Lubella ducks into a merchant's stall, out of sight. Fhinhle spins his sling and looses a stone at the armed dottari, hitting him in the arm.

=== Round 1 ====
22+ Lubella(aid+9, guide, hide), Fhingle(LL L+T)
12+ Arcos(shield), Sidius(grippli)
9+ Red Dottari (blind), Green Dottari(disarmed)
8+ Talvek(Cat, disguise, aid+9 )
5+ Blue Dottari (-2), Orange Dottari(blind)

Arcos and Sidius on the clock...


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The green dottari curses as he bends down to try to pick up his dropped weapon.

1d20 ⇒ 12 which he curses as he is unable to retrieve it. He draws his bow instead.

The red cloaked stumbles around a bit and bumps into the wagon.

1d20 ⇒ 15

Get them! they shout.

=== Round 1 ====
22+ Lubella(aid+9, guide, hide), Fhingle(LL L+T)
9+ Red Dottari (), Green Dottari(greasy)
8+ Arcos(shield), Sidius(grippli), Talvek(Cat, disguise, aid+9 )
5+ Blue Dottari (-2), Orange Dottari(blind)


Vitals:
(HP: 30/30; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +8[+10] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 4 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +7; Diplo +5; Heal +7; Kn(Arcana) +10; Kn(Hist/Nature/Planes) +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +10; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +12; Stealth +10; UMD +8)

Sidius calls down, "Drop the weapons and surrender, and noone will be harmed... Otherwise..." Seeing the blue dottari still holding a weapon, he steels his will and squints at the man, hurling a hex to make the man sleep. Hopefully, these are not shielded against my hexes like those at the execution..

Slumber Hex v. Blue, DC 17 or sleep for 4 rounds.

He whispers back into the message spell, "Holding off actually hurting anyone until they refuse the surrender. If one of them makes an offensive move, I'll use some harsher magic."


Vigilante 4 | HP 29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +7 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +3 |

Arcos steps out into the alley, surrounded by a crackling aura of electricity. He snaps his fingers, and several illusory copies of himself come into being.

Mirror Images: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sidius steps into view and calls forth a powerful hex upon the blue cloaked dottari.
1d20 ⇒ 8
This time the dicebot of the netherworld does not provide its protection and the man slumps to the ground in slumber.

Zzzzzz

Arcos is able to likewise step into view, along with a few duplicates of himself.

Talvek?


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Talvek also steps into view, muffling his voice to make it less recognizable.

"Alright, we don't want to hurt you, so just walk along now. You're outnumbered and outmatched." He addresses the closest dottari left standing.

Intimidate, inspiration: 1d20 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 5 + (1) = 11


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The dottari do not seem to pay any heed to Talvek.

Blue continues to snore on the wet cobblestones. Orange belt dottari also staggers forward towards the wagon.

Where are they? I will drag them into a doghouse myself!

1d20 ⇒ 19

Wait! I see them.

=== Round 2 ====
22+ Lubella(aid+9, guide, hide), Fhingle(LL L+T)
9+ Red Dottari (), Green Dottari(greasy)
8+ Arcos(shield), Sidius(grippli), Talvek(Cat, disguise, aid+9 )
5+ Blue Dottari (-2, asleep), Orange Dottari()


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Lubella re-emerged from the empty shop and moved up past the sleeping dottari to the conscious one, demanding, "What do you think you're doing with that bow? Do I have to beat you senseless?" She swung the flat of her blade at the guard's leg.

Mithril Scimitar, aid, non-lethal (green): 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 1 - 4 = 21
Non-lethal damage, arcane strike: 1d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle moves up readying himself with his mace in case the Dottri awakens.

Non lethal: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 4 = 191d6 ⇒ 2


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella strikes the knee of the would-be archer, causing him to cry out in pain.

The other halfling stands ready to bonk the sleeping guard.

Green steps back from Lubella and trains his bow on her and fires.

bow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 for Arrow: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

But the arrow skips off the wet cobblestones and ricochets harmlessly.

Red moves up and threatens Lubella.

Hey runt! Drop that blade before you hurt yourself. You are under arrest!

=== Round 2 ====
22+ Lubella(aid+9, guide, hide), Fhingle(LL L+T)
9+ Red Dottari (), Green Dottari(-8NL bow)
8+ Arcos(shield), Sidius(grippli), Talvek(Cat, disguise, aid+9 )
5+ Blue Dottari (-2, asleep), Orange Dottari()


Vitals:
(HP: 30/30; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +8[+10] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 4 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +7; Diplo +5; Heal +7; Kn(Arcana) +10; Kn(Hist/Nature/Planes) +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +10; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +12; Stealth +10; UMD +8)

Borgol stands and stares at the dottari with the bow (green), focusing his will again to try to cause it to fall asleep and drop its bow.

Slumber Hex, DC 17, as before

He whispers, "Still trying to make them sleep..."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Green cloak stares back at Sidius, blinks a few times, but then suppresses a sudden urge yawn, barely.

1d20 ⇒ 15

=== Round 2 ====
22+ Lubella(aid+9, guide, hide), Fhingle(LL L+T)
9+ Red Dottari (), Green Dottari(-8NL bow)
8+ Sidius(grippli), Talvek(Cat, disguise, aid+9 ), Arcos(shield)
5+ Blue Dottari (-2, asleep), Orange Dottari()

Talvek and Arcos on the clock...


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Talvek suppresses his disappointment at the way the dottari had resisted Sidius's spell, and steps forward to engage him in melee, putting his back to the wall to avoid being flanked by the rest.

Attack, non-lethal: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 11 - 4 = 27 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Crit confirm?: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 11 - 4 = 13 Crit damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Talvek advances and nearly puts his rapier through the eye of the bow wielding dottari, drawing a line of blood on his cheek that drips onto the wet ground.

Arcos considers his options in battle (delays).

Blue continues snoring away on the puddles and cobblestones, unaware of his surroundings.

Orange belt comes running forward and close to the snoring ally.

Get back and drop your weapons, criminals! he calls to Lubella and Talvek

=== Round 3 ====
22+ Lubella(aid+9, guide, hide), Fhingle(LL L+T), Arcos(shield, delay)
9+ Red Dottari (), Green Dottari(-15NL, bow)
8+ Sidius(grippli), Talvek(Cat, disguise, aid+9 )
5+ Blue Dottari (-2, asleep), Orange Dottari()


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Lubella stepped back and cast a spell, conjuring a patch of grease under the trio of dottari near her. "Drop yourselves!", she suggested.

5 ft step, Casting Grease (DC 14 Reflex) under the two standing and one sleeping dottari (red square).

1st lvl spells used: 3/4
2nd lvl spells used: 1/2


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The two glittery, standing dottari attempt to balance on the wet grease.

STOP that!

Sleeping prone one will not fall, so ignoring until he wakes up

red, orange: 2d20 ⇒ (5, 11) = 16 but both fall to the ground, making a sloppy spectacle.

They do manage to retain their halberds, unlike their sleeping comrade


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

"Just drop your weapons and give up, you are making fools of yourselves and the public is watching." Fhingle says moving back from the sleeping man


Vigilante 4 | HP 29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +7 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +3 |

Arcos yells at the Dottari and says, "Your service to Thrune has made you buffoons! Give up now and we will spare you further humiliation!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Apologies for not posting, just got brought on at a new job and my first few days have been hectic.

2,651 to 2,700 of 2,861 << first < prev | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Barzillai Thrune's Hell's Rebels All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.