Sic Semper Tyrannis! (Thrune's Hell's Rebels Revived)

Game Master GM Aarvid

Rebellion
Maps

Loot Sheet

GM Screen:

Perception:
'[dice=Perception (Aldren)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Arcos)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Lubella)]1d20+5[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Talvek)]1d20[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Fhingle)]1d20+3[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Sidius)]1d20+3[/dice]

Initiative:
'[dice=Initiative (Aldren)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Arcos)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Lubella)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Talvek)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Fhingle)]1d20+2[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Sidius)]1d20+6[/dice]


2,851 to 2,900 of 3,678 << first < prev | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | next > last >>

AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 36/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

Lubella took out a notepad and started writing down the figures, "OK, so seven total."

While she was taking notes, she glanced around the office, without being obvious about it.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Trying not to post too much conversation at once, given that we're in 6 second rounds.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

"We have some magic to clean the clothes too, helps get them done faster than just regular washing." Fhingle says as the stains starts to grow. "Watch"

CLW: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Fhingle heals himself as the spreading of blood stops. "Now it doesn't get bigger and we then wash then use very simple magics to clean."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Fhingle is able to cure himself while Lubella takes notes and scans around the room.

Front room: A room that serves as a combination lounge for the guards and a place to meet with visitors to the Holding House. It’s this room that visitors to the Holding House must enter. She sees chairs and drinks indicating a pair of guards is always posted here.

=== round 6 ===
20-Lubella (), Fhingle (lifelink, diplomacy -6), Sidius(-3), Talvek (-15) , Arcos (shield, -3)
14- Ghenemahl (-42, regen, SV6,AC8), dottari ()()()
10- Front Office dottari()


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius steels his will and throws another evil eye at the creature, trying to keep it from hitting Talvek.

Evil Eye, -2 to attack, Will 17 (-2) to reduce to 1 round


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Arcos, out of many better options, throws a bolt of lightning at her.

Attack v Touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 4/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 46/49 | AC 22 Tch. 14, Ff. 18 | Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +4 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +16; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

They were close, he could feel it. He just needed to keep at it, and hope that Fhingle could keep taking the punishment meant for him.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Parry: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
Riposte: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Ghenemahl once again locks her gaze with with witch in a battle of wills. will,hex: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1

Arcos hits her with a spark, causing some damage.

Talvek, once again draws blood with his deft blade.

You may not be as inept as I originally thought. I have not had this much entertainment since that foolish young knight from the Glorious Reclamation down south. A pity, I never bothered to ask his name.

She steps back and casts a cure. Additional small cuts heal on their own.

2d8 + 7 ⇒ (1, 2) + 7 = 10

Fhingle feels another cut form as he draws a wound from Talvek
With Fhingle's spell casting and continued injuries, the 1min diplomacy is really not practical. Check my math on Talvek's hp wiht the iterative removed from last round he is close to full.

=== round 7 ===
20-Lubella (), Fhingle (lifelink, diplomacy -11), Sidius(-3), Talvek (-1) , Arcos (shield, -3)
14- Ghenemahl (-38, regen, SV6,AC8), dottari ()()()
10- Front Office dottari()


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Ya There is really nothing Lubella and I can do to help out here. I will keep the life links up on those fighting I guess.

"Can we get the laundry despite the prisoner transfer? We don't want to bother you more." Fhingle asks


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 36/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

Lubella pretended to continue making notes while Fhingle made his request. She didn't think it was likely to be granted, given the circumstances, but neither did she want to offer that opinion in front of the guard.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella and Fhingle continue to harass the lone dottari about laundry.

You are definitely getting the vibe he will not let you into the back while there are other guards working the transfer. Without some other type of distraction, he is keeping you in the front office, and trying to get rid of you.
The lifelink is keeping Talvek in the fight, no doubt about it.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

"Ok then we will come back, we can wait outside or just over in the corner there for you to be done. We will be quiet." Fhingle goes into the corner, hopping up in a chair and swinging his feet as he looks at the guards and smiles.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Fhingle moves into the corner.

I am not sure what is happening in the room with the 3 combatants.I don't want to delay all 3. :-(

=== round 7 ===
20-Lubella (), Fhingle (lifelink, diplomacy -11), Sidius(-3), Talvek (-1) , Arcos (shield, -3)
14- Ghenemahl (-38, regen, SV6,AC8), dottari ()()()
10- Front Office dottari()


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 4/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 46/49 | AC 22 Tch. 14, Ff. 18 | Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +4 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +16; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

I was hoping for a flank, but I'll just move ahead with the attack.

Talvek curses as Ghenemahl heals herself. Their only option was to finish this quickly, before the guards became involved.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
parry: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Riposte: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius throws another hex to hinder the outsider's attacks.

-2 to attack for 8 rounds, DC 17 (-2) to reduce to 1


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Arcos shoots some more lightning at the outsider, though not able to hit her.

Attack vs Touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Talvek manages to cut Ghenemahl again only barely, with the distraction of the hex to aid him.

Sidius tries to hex her attacks while Arcos throws more lightning to little avail.

Ghenemahl 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3 vs DC17

Her recent wound closes as she frowns at Talvek's persistence.

I see you will not be easily persuaded as the inept Armigers. A pity really.

She strikes with both hands at Talvek...he turns back her first attack and scores another cut for her trouble. Her off hand manages to land another cut on the tiefling.

Primary lancet: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 14 - 2 = 15 for dmg: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 Parried
Iterative lancet: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 - 2 = 17 for dmg: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 miss
Off-hand lancet: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 14 - 2 = 26 for dmg: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 hit

Fhingle again feels pain as Talvek's new wound transfers.

=== round 8 ===
20-Lubella (), Fhingle (lifelink, diplomacy -16), Sidius(-3), Talvek (-6) , Arcos (shield, -3)
14- Ghenemahl (-39, regen, SV6,AC8,A9), dottari ()()()
10- Front Office dottari()


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Arcos shoots another bolt of lightning, with quite a bit more success this time.

Attack vs touch, Point-Blank: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 = 24
Damage, Point Blank: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 36/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

To keep the front office dottari occupied, Lubella launched into a description of how her supposed laundry service worked, "Normally we pick up the clothes once a week for cleaning, although you can arrange a different schedule if you want."

It's difficult to break a sales pitch down into 6 second increments. The fight with Ghenemahl is in round 8, meaning it has been going on 48 seconds — less than a minute. Not even the equivalent of two 30 second TV commercials.

I'm trying to find different ways of saying effectively: 'I do nothing that's really going to make a difference'. :)


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

CLW: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Fhingle just swings his feet looking at the guards making sure they are looking at him.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Arcos tosses another bolt of electricity, drawing another sharp cry from the outsider.

Lubella keeps up her presentation and Fhingle stops some of his bleeding with a spell.

Yes, the running of a real-time combat in parallel with a diplomatic business transaction shows the stark difference in time. She gets the impression the combat could be over before this guard decides what he plans to do with the laundry. You are welcome to change tactics, but at this point, running the 1min commercial will take you to about round 12.

=== round 8 ===
20-Lubella (diplomacy), Fhingle (lifelink, diplomacy -9), Arcos (shield, -3) , Sidius(-3), Talvek (-6)
14- Ghenemahl (-47, regen, SV6,AC8,A9), dottari ()()()
10- Front Office dottari()


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 4/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 46/49 | AC 22 Tch. 14, Ff. 18 | Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +4 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +16; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Talvek feels some of his wounds closing, and sends another silent thanks to Fhingle.

"Oh, I am so sorry to disappoint you." he retorts as he lunges again.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Parry: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Riposte: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Having landed all his hexes, Sidius stands next to Talvek, ready to cast a healing spell the moment that he's hit.

Readied action, Cure Light (From Cloak of Secrets)

CLW: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Talvek's blade misses this time as he lunges over around the table with the unconscious armiger.

Sidius readies a cure from his cloak.

Ghenemahl's wounds close a bit as she grins, more certain of success than ever.

Now I must share some of the pain with you.

Primary lancet: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 14 - 2 = 20 for dmg: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 parried/miss
Iterative lancet: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 - 2 = 24 for dmg: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 hit

Sidius's readied cure is cast...

That was not very sporting! she cries out.

Off-hand lancet: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 14 - 2 = 32 for dmg: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 hit
Off-hand crit?: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 14 - 2 = 16 for dmg: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 not!

Fhingle takes a bit more of the damage left over.

=== round 9 ===
20-Lubella (diplomacy), Fhingle (lifelink, diplomacy -14), Arcos (shield, -3) , Sidius(-3), Talvek (-5)
14- Ghenemahl (-44, regen, SV6,AC8,A9), dottari ()()()
10- Front Office dottari()


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 36/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

Lubella continued, "We typically pick up the dirty laundry in the morning, and return the clean clothes the next morning. We do offer rush same-day service as well."


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 4/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 46/49 | AC 22 Tch. 14, Ff. 18 | Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +4 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +16; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

"You talk of sporting? You were about to torture an unconscious woman!"

Talvek retorts, side-stepping and making another thrust.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle continues to sit and swing his feet on the bench looking at the guards.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The halflings continue their laundry tales.

Talvek slashes Ghenemahl across the cheek.

The office door opens and Warden Sabo steps out.

Guard! What is taking those prison transfers so long? I am going to find them as I need to get the paperwork finished before the end of the shift. Do your job and watch the office.

She spots the two halflings.

And I told you to get rid of them! she barks.

The Warden heads down the hallway to the east.

=== round 9 ===
20-Lubella (diplomacy), Fhingle (lifelink, diplomacy -14), Talvek (-5), Arcos (shield, -3) , Sidius(-3)
14- Ghenemahl (-50, regen, SV6,AC8,A9), dottari ()()()
10- Front Office dottari()


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

"Sorry we thought you said to wait till the transfer was done then we could go in the back. If you are going back there can we just go with you quietly and grab the Laundry then head out?" Fhingle asks


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Arcos’ stomach sinks, if the guards were coming to investigate, that would complicate things. Nevertheless, he presses the electric assault on the torturer.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The Warden shakes her head at the halflings.

You cannot come back here. The laundry is in the barracks room. Then get out before you are thrown out. she points to the room to her north.

***

Arco's missile hits the far wall, missing the outsider as she dodges and spars with Talvek.

Sidius considers his options (delays)

Ghenemahl looks less confident, but presses her attacks as her wounds heal.

Torture? No, that is research. Totally different, but you would not understand.

Primary lancet: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 14 - 2 = 21 for dmg: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 hit
Iterative lancet: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 2 = 8 for dmg: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 miss
Off-hand lancet: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 14 - 2 = 28 for dmg: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 hit

As both small instruments dig into Talvek. Fhingle winces in pain as well.

@Talvek, I did not see a parry attempt - was that intentional, accidental or are you out of attempts? Talvek takes 11 and Fhingle 5 otherwise.

=== round 9 ===
20-Lubella (diplomacy), Fhingle (lifelink, diplomacy -19), Talvek (-16, Arcos (shield, -3) , Sidius(-3)
14- Ghenemahl (-47, regen, SV6,AC8,A9), dottari ()()()
10- Front Office dottari(), Warden Sabo()


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 4/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 46/49 | AC 22 Tch. 14, Ff. 18 | Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +4 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +16; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

I am out of attempts.

"Sidius, Arcos, let's get the others and get out. We'll come back for this one later."

It cut him deep to admit defeat, but this was clearly not a fight that they were going to win, and it was endangering the entire operation - and their entire team.

Pulling back a step, Talvek quickly downs a healing extract.

5' step and drinking a CLW extract for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

CLW: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Fhingle hops down and goes over with Lubella so the Laundry. "Maybe we should have done it this way to begin with. Much easier, doens't look like we are getting into the back though." Fhingle whispers


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Talvek steps back to quaff a potion to cure some stab wounds.

Fhingle likewise is able to cure himself a bit of some of the transferred injuries.

=== round 9 ===
20-Fhingle (lifelink, diplomacy -8), Talvek (-5) , Arcos (shield, -3), Sidius(-3),Lubella (diplomacy)
14- Ghenemahl (-47, regen, SV6,AC8,A9), dottari ()()()
10- Front Office dottari(), Warden Sabo()


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 36/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

Don't forget that Talvek regains a point of panache when he scores a critical hit.

Lubella looked into the room that the warden was pointing to.

Is she indeed indicating that we can go into the barracks room? Note that we haven't given them a quote yet. (Nor does Lubella intend to give them a written quote right now. She'll tell them that she will prepare a quote and deliver it tomorrow. She's definitely not giving them contact information!)


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Yes, the Warden pointed into the north/yellow room. The door is closed, but not locked


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Nor anything they can use to scry on is with

Fhingle heads to the supply room to gather up the soiled clothing and take it with them."[/b] Fhingle motions for Lubella to go with him.


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 36/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

Lubella followed Fhingle into the barracks room, while keeping an eye on the warden's demeanour.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella can tell the Warden does not deem her time worthy of the laundry discussion. She seems much more distracted and annoyed that a simple transfer is taking longer than it should.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella and Fhingle are able to enter the north barracks room while the Warden unlocks the door to the far end of the hallway and calls out.

Guards! Where are those transfers? What is taking so blazing long? Did you all fall asleep back here? Efficiency and order, people. We cannot operating beyond the timeframes allowed by our charter. I will not allow it. I need those transfers out here on the double!

She stands with one hand pointing into the cell block and the other on the handle of her heavy mace.

The dottari beyond snap to attention. Yes, Warden! There seems to be a problem with the transfers for one of the prisoners detained in the torture chambers. the pair of guards point to the large room

I do not want excuses. We have proper orders and WE WILL FOLLOW THEM! she strides into the cell block and beats on the door.

OPEN UP IMMEDIATELY! she commands in a loud voice.

***

Inside the torture chamber, the muffled knock and voice of the Warden are heard.

Ghenemahl's smile turns sour. She steps back and shrieks back with malice and disdain.

I am BUSY with my research! Go AWAY! Idiots! All of them! she calls out with no regard to the Warden's command.

She casts another healing on herself.

2d8 + 7 ⇒ (1, 6) + 7 = 14

=== round 10 ===
20-Fhingle (lifelink, diplomacy -8), Talvek (-5) , Arcos (shield, -3), Sidius(-3),Lubella (diplomacy)
14- Ghenemahl (-30, regen, SV6,AC8,A9), dottari ()()()
10- Front Office dottari(), Warden Sabo()

Shaking things up a bit...proceed.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle helps Lubella bag up the Laundry, taking as many uniforms as possible. "Maybe we can sneak to the back or just pretend like we are lost and make our way back there?'


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 4/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 46/49 | AC 22 Tch. 14, Ff. 18 | Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +4 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +16; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Time to cut their losses and go.

"Yes, Warden." Talvek opens the door to the torture chamber and steps outside. "The lady there refuses to relinquish our fourth prisoner, I'm afraid. We are willing to take the other three, but I will have to report this to my superiors."


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 36/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

It looks like there's another door to this room.

Lubella checked to make sure that no-one was watching them, then moved to the northern door and listened to see if she could make out what was going on.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Arcos follows suit and begins to speak to the guards, full of anger and vitriol, or at least as much as a mild-mannered guard could muster, ”I...I cannot believe this breach of protocol! All procedures were followed, all authorities contacted, all forms stamped, notarized, and signed in triplicate!”


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella and Fhingle are able to gather as much dirty laundry as they wish. However, listening through the door, Lubella can hear about as well as the sound coming around from the southern door. This door appears to be another sturdy locked door, similar to the one the Warden opened with her key.

Talvek opens the door to find the Warden standing outside. He says his piece, with hardly a hitch to his voice, struggling almost with the last couple words (I figure close to the truth).

Arcos tries to speak as well Need a WILL save to force out your false statements in her presence


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Throwing in a bluff check for good measure.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Arcos manages to force out his objection despite the unnerving gaze of Ghenemahl upon his every word.

Well done. Will give Sidius a chance to respond then will post their comments/attacks/actions


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius nods, his voice frustrated, "Not only did she refuse to accept our transfer order, she attacked us!"


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

"Lets try that other door and see if we can meet up with our friends." Fhingle says quietly to LUbella as he moves to the eastern door.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Ghenemahl locks gazes with Warden Sabo through the door, both women staring down the other.

The Warden calls out. Dottari! Collect the other prisoners. All four will be leaving immediately per the orders. Now!

Ghenemahl calculates her next move as her wounds continue to close.

Then she looks around the room at the party then, turns and laughs directly at the Warden.

You have no clue what is happening. You will regret this, honey, I assure you.

She pulls a dark gray metal fork from her shoulder, and with an arcane word, she disappears with her knives.

The Warden, exhales and releases the grip on her mace before she turns to the other guards still standing, mouths agape.

I SAID NOW!

The three dottari grab their keys and pull the other three prisoners roughly from their cells and prepare to shackle them all together with leg-irons in a line.

The forth armiger, still unconscious, remains on the table, very injured.

The Warden points to the table.

Well, there are your prisoners. Leave quickly lest orders change.

=== round 11 ===
20-Fhingle (lifelink, -8), Talvek (-5) , Arcos (shield, -3), Sidius(-3),Lubella ()
11- dottari ()()
10- Front Office dottari()(), Warden Sabo()


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius says, "Don't need to tell us twice, Warden."

2,851 to 2,900 of 3,678 << first < prev | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Barzillai Thrune's Hell's Rebels All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.