Sic Semper Tyrannis! (Thrune's Hell's Rebels Revived)

Game Master GM Aarvid

Rebellion
Maps

Loot Sheet

GM Screen:

Perception:
'[dice=Perception (Aldren)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Arcos)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Lubella)]1d20+5[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Talvek)]1d20[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Fhingle)]1d20+3[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Sidius)]1d20+3[/dice]

Initiative:
'[dice=Initiative (Aldren)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Arcos)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Lubella)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Talvek)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Fhingle)]1d20+2[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Sidius)]1d20+6[/dice]


2,701 to 2,750 of 3,196 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>

Forged Map | Rebels Map

Fhingle back peddles while Arcos tries to demoralize the bow-wielding dottari, who appears shaken at the sight of three of his allies in heap.

Red attempts to stand up from the grease and then poke the sleeping dottari with the flat of his halberd.

As far as I can see, no reflex needed to stand or attack.

Hey, Rolf. Wake up!

poke sleeper: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 4 = 6 for 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 NL

Green being demoralized, steps back and shoots a shaky arrow at Talvek.

bow, shaken: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 2 = 8 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

But the arrow flies well over head.

=== Round 3 ====
22+ Lubella(aid+9, guide, hide), Fhingle(LL L+T), Arcos(shield, delay)
9+ Red Dottari (greasy), Green Dottari(-15NL, bow, demoralized)
8+ Sidius(grippli), Talvek(Cat, disguise, aid+9 )
5+ Blue Dottari (-2, -8NL unarmed, prone), Orange Dottari(prone,greasy)


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

"Give up already. Flee while you still can!"

Talvek is growing exasperated with their stubbornness; he steps up and whacks the bowman with the pommel of his rapier.

Attack, non-lethal: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 11 - 4 = 20 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

So Listening to a Podcast last night I forgot about my curse and only right now in stressful situations being able to speak Celestial.

Fhingle talks to the Dottri but doesn't realize that the man most likely doesn't understand him at all


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 48/48 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 (9 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 9 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: none

Lubella noticed that Fhingle was speaking in an unfamiliar language. It sounds very melodic and pleasing. I'll have to ask him about it later.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Talvek slaps the archer with the flat of his blade, further demoralizing him.

People are having problems understanding Fhingle and his strange language.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sidius? Will move on in the morning...


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius curses as the Dottari wakes his companion. He sighs, and whispers, "Using magic now" . He starts to chant, tracing a pattern in his hand, feeling frost beginning to form on his fingers, then hurls the magical Snowball at the red dotarri.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 for 4d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 4, 6) = 18


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sidius calls forth a snowball and hits the red dottari directly in the face with the ice.

Ouch! Hey, it's not even winter yet!

Blue stirs from his slumber and looks up, well almost up, at the two short people standing adjacent to him and holds his arms up defensively.

Let's get out of here, sarge!

Orange crawls out of the grease as his full action.

Yeah!

=== Round 4 ====
22+ Lubella(aid+9, guide, hide), Fhingle(LL L+T), Arcos(shield)
9+ Red Dottari (greasy, -18), Green Dottari(-21NL, bow, demoralized)
8+ Sidius(grippli), Talvek(Cat, disguise, aid+9 )
5+ Blue Dottari (-2, -8NL unarmed, prone), Orange Dottari(prone,greasy)


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 48/48 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 (9 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 9 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: none

Lubella moved around to face off with the man who had been hit by the snowball, telling him, "Drop your weapon, and you can go with them; you can come back for it later. Leave the wagon!"

She readied her scimitar, in case he had other ideas.

Readied Attack (in case red doesn't drop his weapon):
Scimitar, non-lethal, Aid: 1d20 + 9 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 4 + 1 = 14
Non-lethal damage, Arcane Strike: 1d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius watches carefully, ready to throw another hex if the last Dottari decides to be a "hero".


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Arcos slings a bolt of magical electricity at the blue Dottari.

Attack, Touch: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sidius watches as Arcos shoots the unarmed, prone surrendering man with a bolt of electricity.

NOOOOO!

Fhingle?


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 48/48 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 (9 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 9 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: none

Lubella raised her free hand and called out, "Hold your fire — he's unarmed!"


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle taking from Lubella that they must be surrendering as he cannot understand them doesn't attack but looks threatening.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Green drops his bow and withdraws down the street, taking Talvek's advice.

Retreat!

Red dottari stands in the grease, already injured and decides he he will try to run for it as well. Lubella swings but misses...

reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 but falls back into the grease and stays down, looking uneasy.

Oooofff! All right...all right. Enough. he drops his weapon and puts his hands up.

=== Round 4 ====
22+ Lubella(aid+9, guide, hide), Fhingle(LL L+T), Arcos(shield)
9+ Red Dottari (greasy, -18), Green Dottari(-21NL, bow, demoralized)
8+ Sidius(grippli), Talvek(Cat, disguise, aid+9 )
5+ Blue Dottari (-2, -8NL unarmed, prone), Orange Dottari(prone,greasy)


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Whoops, didn’t notice that particular detail...


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

"Wise choice, my friends." Talvek addresses the ones surrendering, while throwing Arcos a sharp look for striking an unarmed man. Confident that his companions can handle things here, the tiefling moves towards the cart, keeping it between himself and the alley they had left open for the dottari's retreat. He wanted to keep an eye on them, and there was one other matter to deal with as well.

"Alright, my good man, you can go in peace." He urges the driver off his seat, pointing to the northern alley.


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius watches tensely, ready to throw a hex at his ally to stop him.. then relaxes as the dottari are allowed to retreat and flee. He runs to the edge of the roof, and quickly climbs down to join the others.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

As green departs, the driver likewise folllows.

”Alright. We surrender but you will regret this! “

The three remaining will drop weapons and stand to leave if allowed

end combat unless party continues...

” So now what?“ orange asks


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 48/48 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 (9 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 9 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: none

Lubella told the remaining dottari, "If you can swear an oath to leave the area, and not return in the next half hour, you may leave. Otherwise, I will have to restrain you.

"I have no animosity towards rank and file dottari; I know you're just following orders. You may not appreciate it at the moment, but we're working for a better Kintargo."

Sense Motive (to judge the sincerity of their response): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle points for them to leave, making this motion more real while using his mace to do so.


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius heads toward the wagon, and declares, "These supplies will not harm the People."


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

"So now that we have these we need to move double time to get away from here and put our plan into motion." Fhingle says moving with the wagon.


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

"We should cover up the, er, 'liberation' of these assets, so they don't figure out our plan. Take as much as you can carry aside from the uniforms we need, as long as it doesn't slow you down."

Talvek reaches into the back of the wagon, looking for the supplies that were their target.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The three remaining guards depart saying they are Leaving but other patrols will notice they are missing soon enough.

You find 6 Dottari uniforms in the wagon along with other items like worn boots and belts


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 48/48 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 (9 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 9 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: none

Once the dottari departed, Lubella said to her friends, "Let's grab the stuff from the wagons and get out of here."


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle moves and helps to gather up some of the clothing, "We have to take ti all then we dump the wagon? Anything to inconvenience Thrune and his pocket book." Fhingle says


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Arcos moves to grab some uniforms from the cart, ready to get going. "I'd say we grab to stuff and go, don't want to be hanging around longer than we have to."


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 48/48 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 (9 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 9 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: none

Lubella stuffed boots and accessories into her backpack. "We'd better take all the uniforms and boots, so we have the best selection of sizes. We can figure out which ones fit the best later."

Lubella can carry about 23 more lbs and still be at a medium load (carrying anything more and remaining at a light load isn't possible).


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Talvek doesn't waste any more time talking, he just grabs the gear and makes ready to leave.

Talvek can take up to 32 lbs before getting to Medium load.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Ok, so just grabbing and leaving the wet wagon? I liked the idea of the burning wagon...but wet, makes it a bit tricky.

You grab a bunch of dirty dottari gear and get the flock out of there. As no time is wasted, no patrols are seen near the wagon until you are several blocks away when you hear the alarm whistles and bells.

REBEL Alert! Violation of multiple laws in progress. Fugitives on the loose both armed and dangerous.
Citizens remain in your HOMES and REPORT any suspicious activity.
Repeat the fugatives are ARMED AND DANGEROUS!

Ok, you have your gear and a good 10min head start. Where to?


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 48/48 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 (9 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 9 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: none

Lubella hurried as fast as she could, weighed down by the load of equipment. She suggested to her team-mates, "Shall we head to last night's resting place? We should be able to examine the uniforms properly there.

"We should take the back streets; we don't want to be seen by an Asmodean patrol in the graveyard. If no alterations are necessary, we might be able to get the prisoners later this afternoon."

Proposing heading to the abandoned building where we slept the previous night. The fastest route would take us by the Old Kintargo Cemetery, which, according to the Player's Guide, is occasionally patrolled by the Church of Asmodeus (the Tooth and Nail is across from the end of the graveyard).


Forged Map | Rebels Map

You dodge a few patrols of dottari as well as a pair of Asmodeans heading to the graveyard in the late gloom of the afternoon.

Once at the safehouse you are able to sort the gear from the wagon and find suits that would fit the humans, but not the halflings.


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 48/48 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 (9 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 9 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: none

Once inside the abandoned building, Lubella recited an incantation, and spent a few minutes cleaning the uniforms and equipment.

Casting Prestidigitation.

She asked the others, "Is everyone ready to try to get the prisoners now? Where do you think we should take them, assuming everything goes smoothly?"

Knowledge Local (how late in the day can we attempt a prisoner transfer?): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Not sure if this is the appropriate skill or not.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle huffs and puffs the whole way, doing his best to be quiet but the heavy load of clothing and his own gear doesn't help to much. "We take them here if possible? Maybe before we find a place to hide them? What about movign them on the river?" Fhingle asks


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella is not sure but suspects no transfers will occur during curfew (9pm-6am) and very likely not even after sunset 6pm due to darkness and guards patrolling elsewhere.

It is 2pm at this point, drizzle is starting to let up outside, but still overcast.

You have to balance the fact that you expended some resources to get the uniforms vs the chance of waiting longer into tomorrow with increased patrols and the like. The pattern Thrune has used is escalating doghousing and excrutiations after rebellious activities.


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 48/48 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 (9 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 9 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: none

Lubella suggested to the big people, "Let's figure out which uniforms fit best, and check if any alterations are necessary. Try the boots as well; it's best to be wearing the full regulation outfit.

"I think we'd be best to attempt the prisoner transfer this afternoon, before word of the heist spreads. The dottari might not clue into our plans for the uniforms, but you never know.

"Talvek, do you have another disguise extract prepared?"

She turned to discussing the bluff they were going to try to pull off, "Arcos, Sidius and Talvek: you should each come up with a dotarri name, in case they question you. You should avoid offering up too many details, for fear of telling them something they know to be false. If they ask about the forth member of your squad, you could just say that your commanding officer had another assignment for him, and figured that the three of you could handle the three prisoners."

"Fhingle and I are going to have to wait outside, I'm afraid. I can't see a way of us getting inside without raising their suspicions."

We should use the Disguise kit to help with Arcos, Sidius and Talvek's disguises. The dottari will be getting a good look at them.

I'm presuming that Talvek will be doing the talking (+8 Bluff, plus Inspiration). Lubella will cast Heroism on him before we start.


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

"I do have one more extract prepared for disguise." Talvek replies as he pulls one boot over his foot. He had wasted no time in trying out the uniforms and is now making minute adjustments to the fit. "This colour doesn't go with my skin tone at all." he mumbles unhappily.

Knowledge local for a likely dottari name and rank: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 12 + (3) = 35

Wow, Talvek will have the best name and cover story ever.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Could I use Craft Painting insted of Disguise? haha
"I can maintain life links on you 3 while you are inside, this will let me know if you are attacked and Lubella and I need to come to your rescue." Fhingle says with a smile.

"Talvek we can just darken your skin with some makeup and you will be fine, you will almost look like the rest of the humans...." Fhingle says shyly


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius sits beside Lubella, casting mending on the uniforms as she cleans them. He shakes his head at the offer of a disguise, saying, "I'll use my pearl to recall false face. It lasts hours."

He then pauses, "Are we pretending to be a specific unit? I'm worried that there's a bigger risk that might backfire -- someone who knows who we're supposed to be. That said, we should probably spend some time learning and studying a few units of dottari so we can imitate them later... Especially now that we have uniforms."

He looks at the costume with disdain, "Of course, any magic I'm going to cast, I'd better do it now. Once I put that armour on, I'll be pretty useless... So let's hope we don't need it."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Ok, so you have the uniforms which fit, the false documents, some buffs (please list out each person and buffs applied).
Who is going where and when? Figure 3pm by the time you get dressed and reach the place, which leaves ~3hrs of daylight.

Talvek recalls the exact name "Sgt. Grafton" of the dottari belonging to the uniform fitting him. He distinctly recognizes from a previous encounter on the Bleakbridge just last week.

With the rain subsiding, you are able to pull together a plan.

If you are ready, I have the 5 of you in the alley near the Holding House across the street

There are a couple different doors you spied yesterday.

A. The single door seems to be the most likely 'office' for visitors and dottari coming and going.

B. The double doors have only been used to bring in new prisoners and none have been seen leaving.

perception DC18:

You spot a pair of dottari entering the smaller door and call before the door closes. Hey, get ready. The boss wants to restart the excrutiations at dusk. The dogs will arrive...


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 48/48 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 (9 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 9 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: none

Lubella replied to Sidius, "I agree that pretending to be specific real individuals could prove disastrous, if anyone in the holding house knows those people. Fictitious names are safer, I think. Try not to volunteer details when you don't have to. I suggest just telling them you're here for a prisoner transfer, and just present the paperwork."

Before making the final preparations, she walked over to the Tooth and Nail, and let Setrona know that they were about to get the prisoners. She checked whether Setrona happened to have a better hiding spot for the liberated prisoners than what they had already planned.

When she returned, it was time for disguises. Lubella helped those who needed a non-magical disguise apply make-up, alter their hairstyle, and add subtle touches of facial hair. She inspected the three "dottari", making sure that the details of their uniforms looked correct."

Using the Disguise Kit. The rules don't seem to account for the possibility of a makeup artist, so it's not clear to what extent Lubella can help people. I assume that we don't want to spend any of the 30 min duration of Talvek's Disguise Self extract applying further make-up. So likely Arcos is the only one she could assist.

When everything was ready, she said to her friends, "Once we have the prisoners, we'll have to march them away from the Holding House, until we're well out of sight. Then we have to get rid of the uniforms, and get the armigers back to our temporary hideout without being noticed."

Before leaving the hideout, she cast her communication spell on each of her team-mates, and uttered her final incantation, filling Talvek with extra confidence.

Casting Message on Arcos, Fhingle, Sidius and Talvek. Additionally, casting Heroism on Talvek.

Once they were in the alley behind the Holding House, she crept up to the corner, and looked around to the doors, checking that nothing unusual was happening.

Sleath: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

She whispered to the others, "Their getting ready for another dusk excruciation. Sounds like they're expecting the dogs soon; I'll keep a lookout."

I don't see our tokens on the map. Lubella is sneaking up to the corner nearest to door A.


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

"Conversely, if they don't recognize our names that also may be suspicious. Sergeant Grafton was the one who kindly donated the uniform I'm wearing, I remember him from Bleakbridge last week and I am confident that I can impersonate him."

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

"If they want to excruciate "our" prisoners, then we need to come up with a likely reason why we are transferring them now. Perhaps we got wind of a plot to attempt and free them, and we're taking them to a different location to confuse the rebels." He winks at the others.

Buffs: Message, Heroism, Disguise Self, dexterity mutagen.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Life Links on the 3 going in, this will allow me to know if they are injured as I get injured. That is kinda it for buffs from Fhingle.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

"How other than if you get injured will we know that you are in trouble, you will have to see if you can keep the door unlocked so Lubella and I can get into help out."

Craft Paint if you will allow it to help: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

"SO if you can get them out Lubella and I will shadow you till we get back to the hide out." Fhingle says


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sorry, late night with kids activities tonight. I had the tokens off to the far left on the map. I have moved them closer to doorway-A, but adjust as needed.

Lubella does not see anyone else approaching from either direction and thinks the coast is clear for the three faux dottari to approach.

Craft paint is fine. Can I get a list of active buffs and disguises by PC name in discussion tab? Some of these time will matter.


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius suggests, "As the NCO, Talvek, we'll defer to you. I'm a passable liar, but the stakes here are higher than what I'm used to."

He then turns and asks Caduceus to stay with Fhingle.


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Can I use Disguise Self to appear like Sergeant Grafton? If not, then Talvek will assume a different dottari identity.

"Alright, let us not waste any more time." Making sure he has the orders to hand, Talvek summons up all the self-assurance of someone who is meant to be there and begins striding towards the door. His time spent observing the entrances and exits of the holding house hopefully gave him the information he needed - whether to knock or not, how to announce themselves.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Talvek and his two comrades stride to the door and open it like they own the place.

Since you have message, I am not going to hide actions/map from inside team vs outside team

***

Opening the door to a large lit room that serves as a combination lounge for the guards and a place to meet with visitors to the Holding House.

A pair of guards is posted here playing dice. Upon entry they quickly respond to the three of you with a gruff, “State your business, unless you seek accommodations for the night! looking up he sees the uniforms.

gm:
2d20 ⇒ (15, 10) = 25

Oh! You ain't visitors. We weren't expecting any transactions at this hour. Anyway, state your names and your orders. We got important business to finish here.” he points back to the dice with a grin.


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 48/48 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 (9 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 9 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: none

As the trio walked up to the door, Lubella whispered, "Keep me updated when you can, but make sure they don't overhear you doing it. Good luck!" She wished she could be in there with them, but that wasn't feasible.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle keeps his eyes peeled for any danger to him and Lubella.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

2,701 to 2,750 of 3,196 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Barzillai Thrune's Hell's Rebels All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.