Sic Semper Tyrannis! (Thrune's Hell's Rebels Revived)

Game Master GM Aarvid

Rebellion
Maps

Loot Sheet

GM Screen:

Perception:
'[dice=Perception (Aldren)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Arcos)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Lubella)]1d20+5[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Talvek)]1d20[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Fhingle)]1d20+3[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Sidius)]1d20+3[/dice]

Initiative:
'[dice=Initiative (Aldren)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Arcos)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Lubella)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Talvek)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Fhingle)]1d20+2[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Sidius)]1d20+6[/dice]


3,651 to 3,669 of 3,669 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>

HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle Moves to the North behind Aldren. "We have to get them out of here, you're right though we cannot allow these people to keep this place and we will sacrifice any advantage we have by leaving. Maybe we can lock them in a room with some food." FHingle says quietly gripping his Heavy mace ready for anything to come and the boys to flee out of the room.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella and Talvek ready their precise retaliation against any daring to enter.

Fhingle repositions himself in the outer room to support Aldren.

Suddenly, in a puff of smoke, just about in the same spot as he departed, a familiar red bearded, horned personage appears.

Hello, boys! Did you miss me?

He snears at Aldren holding his Glaive.

And I will be taking that back, insect!

=== Surprise Round (move or std action only) ===
22+ cultists( red) (orange) (green) (blue)
21+ Lubella(cats), Talvek()
19+ Fhingle()
16++ Elgadazum(-4 )
16- Arcos(), Aldren(), Sidius()
5+ Leader()


Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria (5) | "Finch" | (Portraits) | Conditions: n/a
Vitals:
HP: 30/30 | AC: 18/t11/fl18; 19/t11/fl19 (w/shield) | Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+9 (+2 vs enchantments; Immune sleep) | Init+0 | Perc+6 (low-light) | CMB+5 CMD 16
Skills:
Acro -4 (-8 to jump), Appr +4, Bluff +11, Diplo +6, Disg +13, Heal +8, Know(Hist/Planes) +4, Know(Nobility/Religion) +5, Ling +6, Perc +6, Prof-Courtesan +11, SenMot +10, Spellcraft +4

Aldren looked up at the devil appearing before him and quipped, "The muscles had me interested, but no pants and I still can't find your tadger. Is that what this is for?" He hefted the glaive suggestively. In truth, Aldren had a sinking feeling in his stomach. Not fully appreciating that Lubella and Talvek had their own problems, he hollered, "Kyda! Your friend is back!"

Clasping his holy symbol and drawing on his faith, he called out, "Calistria, show us your sting!"

Alignment Channel (Dmg Evil): 3d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 6) = 12 Only affects evil outsiders. DC 15 for half.

Quote:

Alignment Channel -- Choose chaos, evil, good, or law. You can channel divine energy to affect outsiders that possess this subtype.

Prerequisites: Ability to channel energy.

Benefit: Instead of its normal effect, you can choose to have your ability to channel energy heal or harm outsiders of the chosen alignment subtype. You must make this choice each time you channel energy. If you choose to heal or harm creatures of the chosen alignment subtype, your channel energy has no effect on other creatures. The amount of damage healed or dealt and the DC to halve the damage is otherwise unchanged. (Emphasis added)

When picking up the glaive and given the talk of leaving, I had kind of envisioned Aldren stowing the crossbow, but I realize I didn't actually say that. As I did not say that, if necessary, I'll have him drop the crossbow as a free action.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Aldren would have had a full round or two to stow the crossbow while manacles were being unlocked. The glaive would not be easy to stow, so assuming in his hand(s).

The devil frowns at Aldren's comments and then squirms as the channel brings powers he is loath to appreciate.

You serve the wrong mistress! The Bee Queen has lost some of her sting.

will: 1d20 ⇒ 16 saves.


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Is the Evil Eye hex still in effect?


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidus steps away from the returning devil and quickly casts a spell to weaken it.

Ray of Enfeeblement (Ranged Touch): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Strength Penalty: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 for 5 rounds, DC 16 Fort for half


Forged Map | Rebels Map

This is round 7 since hex so it ended.

Sidius levels a ray at the devil...but the spell fizzles on contact.

CL: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 vs SR

Let me know if you have any feats or items to boost that. The touch attack probably misses anyway unless you have precise shot for shooting into combat.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Will give Arcos until tomorrow morning then putting him into delay


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

My bad. Been doing PaizoCon Online games online all day. I'll get my action up tomorrow.


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Hey, nobody told me he had spell resistance! ;P Also, evil eye lasts 8 rounds - it's based on 3 + int modifier. Not that it helps with the spell resistance.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

ok so hex is good for one more round and so touch AC was 16-2 which your 15 would hit if you have precise shot. So it misses and SR not applicable this time but now you know :)


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Wow, that's a high touch AC. Guess I was thinking of bigger, slower fiends. Was expecting something more like 13, and then -2. ;)


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Arcos shoots some more electricity at the devil.

Attack v Touch, PbS: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 48/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

Note: I believe that Arcos does have Precise Shot. And Mystic Bolts are Supernatural, so no spell resistance.


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Yep, both of those are correct.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The devil definitely seems more buff(ed) than you would normally expect for one of his ilk.

Arcos fires some of his own lightning at the fiends and scores a direct hit, causing a sizzle of red scales.

DO NOT HURT MY SACRIFICES! a woman voice shrieks.

Lubella then hears divine chanting from deeper within the chamber to the east. Both of the twins scream. Oh no! That's her. What do we do?

Red rushes into the room to try and claw Talvek, but he is ready for her and skewers the cultist as she approaches, but does not stop her.

On Talvek claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 for dmg: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 miss

Behind her, Orange moves up

Flee! she commands Talvek.

Will Save vs Command

Blue and green scarfs advance and redouble themselves.

Save needed by Talvek, his readied triggered and init position updated. Lubella's readied not triggered(* See discussion), so her turn is up.

=== Round 1 ===
23+ Talvek(flee!)
22+ cultists(-14 redS) (orangeS) (green 2x) (blue 2x)
21+ Lubella()
19+ Fhingle()

16++ Elgadazum(-12, hex-2AC)
16- Arcos(), Aldren(), Sidius()
5+ Leader(casting? SP)
1+ Boys ()


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 4/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 46/49 | AC 22 Tch. 14, Ff. 18 | Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +4 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +16; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 4/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 46/49 | AC 22 Tch. 14, Ff. 18 | Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +4 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +16; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Will save, re-roll boon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Inspiration, 6/6: 1d6 ⇒ 3

So that's a total of 16 on the Will save. Hope that's enough.


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 48/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

Unless the caster has a 22 casting stat, or a special bonus to enchantment spells, 16 should save against a 1st lvl spell.

Lubella called out, "Jackdaw, can you hold them off? I need to do something about that devil!

"Follow me, boys!"

She resumed her martial dance and re-engaged her infernal foe, who had retreated moments ago.

Move Action: Start Battle Dance, Swift Action: Arcane Strike, 5 ft step, Standard Action: Attack the devil.

Mithril Scimitar, Cat's Grace, Battle Dance, Heroism: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 25
Slashing Damage, Cat's Grace, Battle Dance, Arcane Strike: 1d4 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 16

Battle Dance used: 5/15

3,651 to 3,669 of 3,669 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Barzillai Thrune's Hell's Rebels All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.