Sic Semper Tyrannis! (Thrune's Hell's Rebels Revived)

Game Master GM Aarvid

Rebellion
Maps

Loot Sheet

GM Screen:

Perception:
'[dice=Perception (Arcos)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Lubella)]1d20+5[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Talvek)]1d20[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Fhingle)]1d20+3[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Sidius)]1d20+3[/dice]

Initiative:
'[dice=Initiative (Arcos)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Lubella)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Talvek)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Fhingle)]1d20+2[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Sidius)]1d20+6[/dice]


2,751 to 2,800 of 2,848 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>

Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Talvek gives them a sharp salute. "Sergeant Stroud, with orders for a prisoner transfer." He holds out the papers, tilting his head towards the dice game. "That is important business, alright, we don't want to hold you up. Bad enough they sent us here at this hour, I would have been in the tavern by now." He shrugs, giving them an aggrieved what-can-you-do look.

Bluff, heroism, inspiration: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 2 + (5) = 35


Vigilante 4 | HP 29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +7 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +3 |

Arcos sighs and looks at Talvek before saying, ”Must you always complain about our duties?”

He then looks over to the guards, ”My apologies for my compatriot here, he does not see the glory in duty and service to the nation.”

Bluff Aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Vitals:
(HP: 30/30; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +8[+10] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 4 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +7; Diplo +5; Heal +7; Kn(Arcana) +10; Kn(Hist/Nature/Planes) +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +10; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +12; Stealth +10; UMD +8)

Sidius shakes his head, "And this one ain't learnt not ta speak ill o' his sergeant."

Bluff (Aid): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Lubella waited nervously outside the Holding House. Even though Arcos. Sidius and Talvek had been inside less than a minute, it already felt like an age. She resisted the temptation to ask for a an update, knowing that they were probably talking to the guards right now.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Ah, well. You will need to talk to the Warden about the transfers. Here office is back here.

He moves to the door behind the desk and knocks.

Warden Sabo. We have another set of transfer orders.

You hear the voice of a woman call back through the door.

Well send them in and get back to work or I will send you to Ghenemahl for uniform inspection.

He turns and waves you three forward to the open office door.

Inside you see a soft-spoken but intense woman in armor adorned with a 5 pointed star. Her lean frame and piercing gaze are quite unnerving.

gm:
1d100 ⇒ 70 1d20 ⇒ 9

Yes, for the record, who are you representing and where are the prisoner or or prisoners headed? We must not keep your superior officer....waiting. Are you new, I do not remember your faces. Who are your commanding officers again?

She holds out a thin hand expecting to receive the papers while looking at each of you intently.

At this point, if you answer her question, a bluff check is needed if you try to make up an answer.


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Bluff, Heroism, inspiration: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 + (1) = 22

Talvek hurriedly straightens up his uniform before going into the office, and gives the officer a sharp salute.

"Yes, ma'am,as you say, ma'am. We were assigned last minute from our usual post, you know, because of... Personnel shortages."

He clears his throat, clearly alluding to the recent disturbances.

"We're taking them prisoners to the castle, here are the transfer papers."

Knowledge local for name of commanding officer: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 2 + (6) = 36


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

"I haven't felt anything yet so they are ok so far." Fhingle whispers to Lubella who looks as nervous as he feels.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Talvek thinks fast on his feet and provides a reasonable response to the woman despite her piercing gaze.

Very good. I could see why Paralictor Kyrre Ekodyre of the Order of the Rack would want these trouble making Torrents transferred into their control.

Her comments confirm the rumor that the Order of the Rack has been given full control of the Castle and former stronghold of the Order of the Torrent.

What of your other two? Are they with you or another unit? And why are there only three of you? You know that is against dottari protocol, reg #10-2A explicitly requiring four to a unit for purposes of patrols, transfers or guard duty.

She examines the papers and waits for another answer or two.


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

"Indeed, ma'am, troublemakers the lot of them. I have with me Giano and Musa, unfortunately our fourth did not turn up for the start of his shift and there was nobody to replace him who wasn't... disclosed. Our superiors want as few people as possible knowing of this transfer, to avoid incidents. More work for us, but we ain't complaining."

Talvek puts on a stoical expression, trying to project both sincerity and competence.

Bluff: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 + (4) = 15


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

There it is, the low roll that broke the whole thing haha


Vigilante 4 | HP 29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +7 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +3 |

”It is the unfortunate truth that not all are as dedicated to their duties as we are.”

Bluff Aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Lubella looked around while she waited. I wonder how it's going in there? She held her tongue, worried about distracting her team-mates.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


Vitals:
(HP: 30/30; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +8[+10] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 4 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +7; Diplo +5; Heal +7; Kn(Arcana) +10; Kn(Hist/Nature/Planes) +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +10; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +12; Stealth +10; UMD +8)

Sidius shrugs, "To be honest, I never liked the looksa Gaius. Probly better he ain't here given the... sensitive.. nature a'what we're doin'."

Bluff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Warden Sabo looks from the papers back to each of the three of you and then back to the papers.

Very well. A bit unusual, but seems to be in order. Guards escort these three back to the cells to retrieve only the prisoners identified to be transferred.

Warden Sabo signs the papers and stands in her officer doorway while one of the two guards leads you three back to the rear of the Holding House.

Opening a door, you enter a room with two additional guards next to a locked door.

Three prisoners to be transferred per the Warden.

One of the guards looks over the papers while the other unlocks the far door. Armiger Auruda is in cell B11d, Armiger Aberveen in cell B11f. Armiger Lierre...oh oh.

The guard looking up from the papers looks worried. Hey look guys. The first two I can get for you. But I regret to inform you that the last prisoner isn’t available right now.

If pressed for information, the guard appears nervous, then explains, “She’s been claimed by our... visitor. She’s got her in the torture room. It’s just over there... you’re free to head in and show your transfers to her if you want, but I wouldn’t recommend it.”


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Lubella could contain herself no longer; she whispered, "Is everything OK in there? What's happening?"


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Does Message still work with how deep we are in the building?

Talvek sighs deeply. "You know that if I come back without all three, it's gonna be my hide. Who is this 'visitor'?" Turning to his two companions, he continues. "We should secure the two who are available, at least. Take them to the castle and come back for the third, or go in there - what do you think?"


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

"Did they say anything to you?" Figgy asks Lubella.


Vitals:
(HP: 30/30; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +8[+10] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 4 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +7; Diplo +5; Heal +7; Kn(Arcana) +10; Kn(Hist/Nature/Planes) +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +10; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +12; Stealth +10; UMD +8)

Sidius whispers into the spell, as if muttering to himself, "Oh aye, accept the paperwork but have one being tortured and not ready for transfer."

He nods, "Look, we got written orders. Can you give us some paperwork we can give our CO that prisonner #3's indisposed, and a pass ta come back and claim him after he's done squealing? Otherwise, we're going ta have ta show we at least tried ta get the third, or there'll be hell ta pay."


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Assuming that there's a clear path for the Message spell to function:

Lubella whispered back, "That's not good — we need to get that one out of there! You could try saying that Duxotas Trex is expecting to question the prisoners. She's the new dottari commander, and someone they're likely afraid of."

She quickly explained to Fhingle, "One of the prisoners is being tortured."

Arcos and Lubella met Duxotas Vannases Trex earlier in the AP, and she seems like someone you don't want to mess with. I think Duxotas is her rank.

Player's Guide wrote:

Kintargo Dottari: Led by Duxotas Vannases Trex

(herself a recent appointee by the government), Kintargo’s
city guards are growing more and more aggressive in
their attempts to “keep the peace.”


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The message spell was close to its limits in passing thru the thick holding house walls and doors, but still works for the moment. Going deeper into the building, more 'static' is observed.

Whispered messages are exchanged and the mouthing of the words confuses the guards but they are more interested in getting back to their posts.

Sorry, I don't have no papers I can give. You can only get papers from the Spider...r I mean Warden Sabo.

The other guard smirks at the mention of the Warden's unkind nickname.

So, do you want the two other prisoners or not? We ain't going after the third one. We don't need to seek out more pain than working here already brings. You wanna knock, have at it.

They open the door to the inner cells and you can see several barred doors to smaller cells and the doorway he points to as the 'torture chamber'.


Vitals:
(HP: 30/30; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +8[+10] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 4 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +7; Diplo +5; Heal +7; Kn(Arcana) +10; Kn(Hist/Nature/Planes) +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +10; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +12; Stealth +10; UMD +8)

Sidius says, "Can you give us a minute?", then turns to Talvek and says, "Look, Sarge, I don't like going back without all three, 'specially with how tense things has been. So maybe we ask? Sure, this lot is as scareda the interrogator as I amma the CO... I'm sure the screams in the room is parta that.. But at least then we done all we could, 'specially since these won't give us paperwork proving we din't lose one."

Bluff (Pass Secret Message): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Secret Message:
Maybe we deal with the torture fiend now - unlikely there'd be any Dottari witnesses, and they're likely used to screams, which could hide the sounds of combat.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Hey, take your sweet time. Our shift doesn't end for two more hours. You can go sing with her in the chamber for all I care.
Just let us known when you want the other two unlocked.
You can tell the Warden to update the transfers to account for whether you take two or three.
We just can't do that paperwork here.

gm:

3d20 ⇒ (19, 15, 5) = 39

The escorting guard watches Sidius face for a bit longer than usual but then shrugs. The other two are more interested in getting back to their interrupted discussion and do not pay much attention.


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Talvek sighs again, and nods. "Yes, you're right, we can't go back with just two of them. Alright, let's speak with this... interrogator."

He lifts a hand and knocks at the door to the torture chamber.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

"What if we get the two out of here and go back for the third? I don't like this and the longer we wait the likelier it is for us to get caught." Fhingle whispers back


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The guards let the three of you approach the torture chamber and knock. Only one stands in the doorway back to the front office.

Upon knocking, you hear a faint clatter of metal instruments then the door opens.

Within, a grisly sight awaits you—a pale, pretty young woman with long brown hair has been affixed to one of two racks in the chamber.
She’s clad in rags and covered with horrific wounds—her right arm is partially flensed, and her pinky finger is missing from her left hand.

A pale woman clad in wire and leather, weeping tears of blood and impaled by dozens of long, thin lancets. This terrifying sight greets you with a chilling voice. I am Ghenemahl and I am very occupied. as she sees you, she smiles and addresses you three.

“And who is this come to my court? Carriers of lies, each of you. I smell your falsehoods. Do you seek my aid in stripping them from you? I am but just started on this subject, so you will need to wait your turns, my hopefuls...”

It is very obvious now why the guards wanted nothing to do with 'her.

She turns her attention back to the table and the unconscious woman.


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Alright, that was it. The game was up. Glancing back at the remaining guard, Talvek gives a sign of reassurance, although he felt anything but certain about their odds of success confronting this woman. He only felt sure that they had to intervene.

Stepping into the room until he is close to her, he motions the other two to follow and close the door.

Once the door is closed.

"That is enough. We need that prisoner, now."


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle continues to wait patiently, not knowing what is going on but knowing that his friend sare still and not injured yet.


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Lubella whispered, "Should Ba and me come in? Are they watching the front door?"

She quietly moved towards the door her friends entered through, checking to see if it was closed, and listening for activity inside. She took out a muffin and nibbled on it, trying to look like she was just stopping to enjoy her snack. She hated being stuck out here, not able to help her comrades and the prisoners inside.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Fhingle moves extra slow behind Lubella, keeping his eyes peeled.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Vitals:
(HP: 30/30; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +8[+10] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 4 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +7; Diplo +5; Heal +7; Kn(Arcana) +10; Kn(Hist/Nature/Planes) +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +10; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +12; Stealth +10; UMD +8)

Sidius says, "We's gots orders to take 'er. Signed by the Warden, even. And, er, no thank you."


Vigilante 4 | HP 29 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +7 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +3 |

Arcos does his best to suppress the shudder that ran through him as he saw the grisly scene.

He says solemnly, "Indeed, we have orders to take this prisoner. If you could kindly transfer her into our custody."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Ok, sheesh. Sorry this one appears to have been lost.

Talvek, Sidius and Arcos enter the torture chamber and close the door. Ghenemahl does not even turn to acknowledge them as she selects a pair of sharp and wicked looked instruments from the table.

Whose orders? I care nothing about orders. I told you simpletons very clearly I am very busy. You will have to wait YOUR TURN!

She seems to be ignoring you at the moment and prepares to slice something else on the unconscious armiger woman.


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Lubella whispered to her comrades inside, "Let me know if you want me to distract the guards. I can offer them a special promotion on laundry services."

I'm presuming that the front door is closed.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Correct, the front door is closed. Nothing can be heard inside, both from the thickness and lack of activity nearby

Ghenemahl intentionally cuts her own finger to ensure the instrument is sharp. Ah, yes. Perfectly sharp. Now dear, this will probably hurt you much more than it hurt me.


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Talvek reaches out a hand to grasp Ghenemahl's arm. "Put that down and leave our prisoner alone."

Intimidate, heroism: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 = 10


Vitals:
(HP: 30/30; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +8[+10] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 4 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +7; Diplo +5; Heal +7; Kn(Arcana) +10; Kn(Hist/Nature/Planes) +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +10; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +12; Stealth +10; UMD +8)

Sidius says, "Sergeant's got the papers. If you don't like it, take it up with whoever signed 'em."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Talvek, are you attempting to grab/grapple her or just get her attention?


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Just get her attention.


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

As they stood outside mext to the door, Lubella told Fhingle in a low voice, "If there's someone watching the door, trying to sneak in won't work. I think all we can do is wait for the moment, much as I hate to say it." She found waiting like this very difficult; she wanted to do something, but couldn't think of anything that wasn't likely to make things worse.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

"We don't want to charge in there and stop the ruse, We could pretend to be slaves and maybe that will help us buy them some time." FHingle offers.


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Lubella replied, "How about this: we're making a sales call for our company — Proudfoot Laundry Service. We have a special offer for Lamashan — 30% off for the first month of service!

"We'll wait for them to signal that they need a diversion."

I think we're currently in about mid-Lamashan (October).


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

"I like it, I am not a great liar though, I could maybe try to sell them on the benefits of us cleaning their stuff." Fhingle smiles


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Talvek tries to stop the hand of Ghenemahl, which she does not appreciate

”You dare interrupt my work? My masterpiece? Fool! You will take her place!“

gm:

Initiative:
Initiative (Arcos): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Initiative (Lubella): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Initiative (Talvek): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Initiative (Fhingle): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Initiative (Sidius): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Initiative:
Initiative (G): 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 9 - 4 = 14
Initiative (dottari): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
.

She spins around with two sharp instruments in her hands and malice on her twisted face
=== round 1 ===
” 20- Talvek(), Lubella (), Fhingle () “
14- G (), dottari ()()()
13- Arcos (), Sidius()


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 4 | HP: 39/39 AC:19 T:15 F:15 | Saves F:6 R:10 W:5 | Init: 4 | Per: 8 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 30ft | Active: Protection from Law

Lubella replied to her fellow halfling, "Just follow my lead; I'll make the sales pitch." Forgive me goddess, for my deception. She felt that some subterfuge was justified in this specific instance, but didn't want to make a habit of it.

Part of Sarenrae's portfolio is honesty.

She pulled out a small bottle, "Here's an extra-strength healing potion, if you need it."

Taking out a potion of Cure Moderate Wounds, and giving it to Fhingle.

She listened intently for sounds of activity within, readying to go in if required.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella does not hear much but the sounds of some footsteps inside


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 3/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 40/40+9/9 | AC 18 Tch. 14, Ff. 14 | Fort +5. Ref +10, Will +2 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +11; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Not backing down in front of the interrogator, Talvek draws his rapier. "You are hindering us in our task! By whose authority are you here?" He has a feeling that Ghenemahl knows they are not real dottari, but he keeps up the ruse in case the guards are listening.

Ready attack if she attacks the party or moves to harm the armiger.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle nods and takes the bottle from Lubella, waiting for her to make her move.

Fhingle reaches out and touches Lubella on the shoulder, power flows out of him and into her, a shield to protect her from the lawful.

Protection from Law, lasts 4 minutes, like protection from evil but I think more overall suited to this AP


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Ghenemahl spins around and fixes her stern gaze on each of the false dottari interrupting her work.

Your lies betray you!

Unnerving Gaze DC16 Will failed:

The gaze of an apocrisiarius kyton causes an opponent to become overwhelmed with a painfully acute awareness of all the times that lies (be they his own or those of others) have hurt or complicated his life. Those who fail to save against this effect are staggered for 1 round.

Saves needed for Arcos, Talvek, Sidius before they act

=== round 1 ===
20- Talvek(), Lubella (), Fhingle ()
14- G (), dottari ()()()
13- Arcos (), Sidius()


Vitals:
(HP: 30/30; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +8[+10] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 4 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +7; Diplo +5; Heal +7; Kn(Arcana) +10; Kn(Hist/Nature/Planes) +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +10; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +12; Stealth +10; UMD +8)

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Sidius feels the magic wash over him and winces, taking a half-step back as memories of his origin and the lies about his mother flood his mind. Finally, he shakes his head before looking up at the fiend.

"We just want the prisoner, and we have orders. Please, stop."

Will throw an evil eye at her/it if she starts to attackL -2 to saves for 8 rounds -- Will DC 17 reduces that to 1

2,751 to 2,800 of 2,848 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Barzillai Thrune's Hell's Rebels All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.