Second Darkness beer and pretzles

Game Master drbuzzard

Second Darkness converted to PF with gestalt rogues.

map


51 to 100 of 6,459 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

On my phone at the moment, can't place myself. If a kind soul can do it, I should be near the dwarfest Dwarf in the dworfld.

Drawing his broadsword Kronug stands up, sending his chair flying to the ground. "Crom's muscled biceps! What sorcery is this? A WIZARD'S WORK!"


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

placed, placed Hyder too since he was at the same table

Dwarfus also rises, when Kronug draws his sword, rapidly he unwraps the chain from his waist letting the heavy ball hang near his feet.

I was thinking bar fight...something more dangerous? Could be fun

Then he looks down at the grid.

Ha! It is fighting time! He steps away the gaming table.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

I think it should be noted, for theater of the mind sake, that Kronug is only wearing an armored kilt. Kronug's chiseled torso is a gift from Crom and he thinks should be exposed always. He also doesn't have the horned helmet, I think is better if I earn it.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Dwarfus wears armor cause thats what a dwarf would do. You can't be the dwarfiest dwarf and not wear armor. The only reason he can not use a shield is because he has an ancient super dwarfy weapon

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Kronug respect and supports traditions. Except magical ones. Wizards suck.


Until they cast haste on you, then they don't suck for a few rounds at least.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Oh good I was hoping for a map. Character placed.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

I take it #2 is the stage that the owner of the place stood on?


yes


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 11/13

on phone... Can't work the map right now. Place me somewhere near the rest of the group....

-Posted with Wayfinder


done


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Is area #15 where the gambling is done if so then that is where my character would probably be.


15 is the whole red area, so yes the gambling hall proper.


There is a loud boom, flash of light, and puff of smoke from one of the braziers in the corner of the room you are in.

Need a will save from everyone.


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

Marckus sees the big man draw his sword and spits an indignant "Ha!"
He then waits a moment to see what trouble the man is starting and how many bouncers jump on top of him.

Edit: ninja'd!
All of a sudden, a bright flash accosts Marckus right in the... mind, apparently.
Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
I'm so good at d20 rolls you guys.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

11. 13 if it's against fear, because Kronug only fears himself... and spiders.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20+2 more if spell or SLA


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 11/13

will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


what ever happened to 'no shirt, no shoes, no service'?' seeing the big bare breasted barbarian bring his broadsword to bare, Hyder drops off his barstool and under the table looking around to see what is going on.

will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

What the heck was that! I nearly wet myself.
Will Save: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
Jeez. Hey Marckus you think your bad at rolling a d20? Well, feast your eyes on this!


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

I want to gamble at your table.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Everyone who failed to get 13 + on their will save is blind for

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 rounds

Right after the blast goes off, a woman and a bunch (8) of thugs draw weapons(saps) and she speaks [b]"All right, folks! Drop to the ground and don’t try anything stupid and we might let you live!”[b]

The woman is dressed rather well, while the thugs are wearing white t-shirts each with a number on it between 1 and 8. Seems a touch daring as fashion statements go.

The room you are in is fairly packed with patrons and most of them take to the floor as instructed.

Give me initiative rolls.

init for baddies: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

'well this sucks, 30 seconds after a joke about my name, I'm hiding under a table, hope I live to laugh about it. Hyder, drops to the floor and begins to slowly scoot back under the table.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

"Who says that! Show your face to Kronug and prepare to meet your god!"

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Geez, six rounds.
Nivea reaches out and "accidently" grabs the first succubus that runs by him.
Whoops, sorry mam. I can't see.
He then lifts his shield up in front of him and draws his sword with the other hand.
Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
What does the blindness condition do?


Sorry typo in my bb code, 4 rounds.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 init


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

init

Worst shirts ever! he moves to within 10 feet of 6, raging and he swings his Dorn Dergar

Dorn DergarRage/PA: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 1 = 22 for 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 3 = 13

I'm phone posting can you move me


The dwarf flattens one of the thugs with a wet crunch.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Dwarfus sends a spray of red spittle as bits of barbarian chew fly from his mouth as he roars with laughter

Ya don't bring a little stick to a fight boys!

Dwarfus totally just did a bugs bunny and pulled out the big gun

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

"I heard that blow! Dwarfus, I'm going to help! AAAAAAAARG"

Rage Protocols: Activated. Current mission: bashing fashionally uncultured thugs.

With a mighty roar and metaphorically destroying his shirt, Kronug charges number 5, blinded by his rage (He thinks)

Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
I'll roll a d20 for concealment. DM decides if I hit or not (Over or under 10)
Concealment: 1d20 ⇒ 18

DAMAGE: 1d10 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 3 = 14


Since you were blinded before 5 pulled his weapon, you are unaware of his location. At best you could try for perception to locate the lady and attack her.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

I'm hoping one of them does try to hit me!

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

True, hadn't thought about that. Let's try and perceive her. If he can't he charges anyway, trying to reach somebody around her with his strike.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Charging blindly, you trip over one of the cowering patrons lying down on the floor and you faceplant.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

"You tripped me, cowards! Face me like men and not dogs!"

Oops


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

ya need to lift your knees when ya run. Or open your eyes!. Dwarfus calls


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Marckus dodges into a corner and rubs at his eyes. He can tell by the spots that his eyes still work, just not right this second. "Just gotta bide my time..."
delay

-Posted with Wayfinder


Just to avoid panic, there are also bouncers present in the room, and they will get involved also.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Kronug, still ragingly flailing in the ground, shouts back to the dwarf "For Crom's hairy armpit! I'd do it if it weren't for that damned wizard!"


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 11/13

init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

not a good start

although not blinded by whatever trick the thugs employed....he is completely unprepared for this event


'This should be just temporary, Ouch, I wonder what that thud was,' Hyder rubs his eyes as he moves further back under the table.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

so round one action for Hyder: two move actions to get under the table and hide, I hate blind combat! three more rounds to go.


The female begins to sing an encouraging tune to hearten her thugs. Since they are generic, it sounds rather like Girl from Ipanema. Oddly enough the musicians in the casino provide the jazz accompaniment.

Then most of the thugs move to engage the bouncers who are trying to intervene. Two of them, however, take exception to the dwarf pulping one of their company, so move to flank and swat him.

Dwarf gets an AOO (or 2 if he has combat reflexes, but I doubt it).

Then they attack.

to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 9 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 miss

to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 6 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 miss

note, I never show attack bonuses or save bonuses for foes

A figure in wizardly looking robes emerges from the privy and moves down near the singer.

PCs are up again.

Seth action for round 1

Rest actions for round 2.


top or round two, two more rounds left till the ankle whacking starts!

crap, crap, crap, Quiet as a church mouse, Hyder continues to rub his eyes while he hides under the table, trying to figure out what is going on.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 11/13

breaking out of his shock at these turn of events...Sileth avoids the swings of the thug in front of him and leaps on to the bar to find a better firing position

swift: action activate empty quiver style

acrobatics to avoid AOO from villian #3: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

move: leap on to the bar

standard: fire arrow at bard. but if it looks like the wizard is allied with the thugs I will fire at him

ranged attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3


You manage to put an arrow into the wizard after deftly dodging the thug.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea hides his head and upper body behind his shield while waving his sword around like a kid trying to kill a piñata at his birthday. Sticking his sword arm straight out he is all wrist and no arm movement.
Blast! I can't see someone tell me where to swing my sword!
He then rubs his eyes and peaks above the shield to get a look.
perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

Marckus starts feeling around for a door, fairly certain he'd seen one nearby.
Is that a door next to me? Or just a doorway? I'll crawl through if it's a doorway, otherwise I'll stand up and open it for my turn this round.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

AOO. Dorn DergarRage/PA: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 1 = 22 for 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 3 = 17 Dwarfus bashes in the head of the first attacker then takes a 5 ft step away and launches the massive steel ball again but he misses

. Dorn DergarRage/PA: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 1 = 6 for 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 3 = 15

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Kronug stands up, this time he has heard the brawl near him and Dwarfus laugh when thumping someone, and charges the men attacking his friend.

Move to stand, standard to partial charge

Falcata Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Concealment: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Confirmation: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Crit Extra Damage: 2d10 + 20 ⇒ (7, 2) + 20 = 29

Normal Damage: 17. Total Crit Damage: 46.
If he managed to hear numbers 3 or 5 and this is a confirmed crit, someone's getting reaaaaally hurt

51 to 100 of 6,459 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Second Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.