Second Darkness beer and pretzles

Game Master drbuzzard

Second Darkness converted to PF with gestalt rogues.

map


101 to 150 of 6,457 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Markus it is a door, so you have to open it.

Nivea. your swing gets no candy, and you still see nothing. You do hear fighting going on at various points in the room, the closest being to your SE.

Dwarfus splatted a target in a most grisly manner on the AOO, then flubs the follow through.

Kronug, gets up then realizes that he is not allowed to partial charge while blind (and charges have to be at least 10'), so instead takes a 5' step and slashes open the torso of his target spraying blood everywhere onto plenty of the lying down crowd who all scream 'EWW!' (actually didn't confirm). The taget collapses in a heap.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Damn, I really have just learned that partial charges can't be charged while blind. Good to know.

"Who laughs now, wizard! Kronug stands, your sorcery falls! AAAAARG!" Shouts the raging kellid, believing that any target is a wizard until proven otherwise.


Hearing the barbarian bellow defiantly, then feeling something splatter on his face, Hyder wipes it off with his hand, smelling it, 'Ugh, blood' picturing the mental image he mumbles to no one in particular, "I hope our new barbarian friend is in the habit of practicing good hygene."


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

hahha! Hyder is hiding!


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea hears the dead and dying and slowly makes his way to the south at half speed (and probably tripping over people lying on the ground) while keeping his shield out in front of him and his sword arm ready.
I hope those dying screams are the thieves!
How many more rounds of blindness?


There were 4 rounds total, we are in the 2nd round. 2 more to go.


Dwarfus Maximus wrote:
hahha! Hyder is hiding!

Hearing the dwarf's jest, Hyder flicks the blood he wiped off his face from his hand, then lifting his stained hand in the air makes an obscene gesture in the general direction the dwarfs voice came from, hoping the dwarf can still see. Oy!


OK, the bad guy wizard decides to take exception to being arrowed.

He casts a spell and two glowing energy missiles streak at Sileth, striking him dead on.

damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9

The lady continues to sing, and pulls her rapier out after seeing the carnage inflicted by the dwarf and surly barbarian.

The Thugs spend their time beating down the bouncers. They will be ready to focus on you next round. One positions himself to protect the wizard.

Bottom of round 2- Sileth, then top of round 3 -the rest.


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 11/13

silly stupid me. pissing off a low level Wiz w/o casting my Shield spell first . Of course he's gonna cast Magic missile at you DUH!

Sileth is at 0hp and Disabled.

with his move action he drops down behind the bar, crouching down on the floor seeking cover hoping that no one comes to finish his stupid self off


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Dwarfus moves 20 feet as he swings the ball around his head, then he sends it flying at the wizard.

Dorn DergarRage/PA: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 1 = 16 for 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 3 = 17

I am assuming that is going to put him down.


Misses.


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

Marckus gets on the other side of the door and shuts it, holding it that way.
If it opens into the room, I'll brace against it to prevent entry. If it opens out into the main area, I'll ready an action to shove it open when someone starts to open it. I guess that's a door-based combat maneuver.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Kronug moves directed by the whistling sound of Dwarfus weapon with a cunning plan in his mind: if anybody hits him, it must be an enemy and so he can retaliate safely! Truly a cunning kellid plan.

So he moves until 20 feet carefully not to trip again, and readies an action to strike back if he is attacked (specially if he provockes an AoO)


the map has Sileth very near Hyder, is that the case?

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

hearing something or someone interact with the floor in a thudding fashion very near him, Hyder asks quietly, "Who's over there?"


He is behind the bar, you are not, but otherwise the map appears to be accurate. Though I guess theoretically you could have been cowering behind the bar since there's no tables around there.


rolling the 26, and asking if someone is there, if he answers, could Hyder crawl behind the bar in round three and heal him on four?


Yes.


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 11/13

Whenever it is Sileths turn the STUPID magic missile blasted elf will answer the halfings whisper... "not one of the bad guys..... over here "

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea continues to move to the south to try and take out these thugs despite his blindness and 1/2 movement speed.
Rubbing his eyes again....
perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
This cursed darkness proves too much.
Does the wizard need to make a concentration check after getting wounded with the arrow?


Only if it is during the casting of the spell.


The ignored thug, triggered by the dwarf's disdain, swings away at him.

to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 11 miss

The wizard steps back and lets the dwarf having with the magical looking missiles.
damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1) + 3 = 6

The singer steps up and tries to put the point of her rapier in an uncomfortable location on mr.s dwarfiest dwarf of dwarfdom.

to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 1 and manages to skewer the table next to him.

A clutch of thugs move in to support their leaders (but don't attack yet)

On other one attacks the blind fighter behind his shield with his sap.

power attack
to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 20
confirm: 1d20 ⇒ 16 damage: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (6, 5) + 10 = 21 and he is knocked unconscious (nonlethal damage).

PCs are up once more.

Last round of blindness.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Kronug powerful ears try to locat the nearest target, but even his mighty hearing has limitations. Angered by said limitations, he berates at the thugs trying to demoralize them.

"WE WERE HAVING A NICE GAME! YOU SCREWED IT AND NOW I WILL EAT YOUR FINGERS WITH MUSTARD SAUCE! SPECIALLY THE WIZARD'S"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Let's say I try to demoralize the wizard or whoever DM feels appropiate


Since you are still blind and have no idea who you are scarring the piss out off, you managed to randomly make one of the croupiers wet himself.


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

maintain my readied action

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Heh, worth it. And I guessed this was going to happen... I just thought it was more appropiate than the raging kellid standing without saying a word.


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

I am furiously patient! Sounds like a DMV experience.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

The missiles leave a dark bruise which conceals and leaks out of his pours and races onto the metal ball leaving it dark and cold activating my black blood

He attacks

Dorn DergarRage/PA: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 1 = 8 for 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 3 = 13 And frost: 1d6 ⇒ 2


And you miss even more spectacularly smashing a baccarat table. Nobody was playing baccarat before and certainly nobody will be now.


you said 'last round' of blindness, has it been four already, going to move and heal Sileth'

hearing someone whisper "not one of the bad guys..... over here " crawling over to the man, 'A blind oracle, blinded by a spell, almost funny, least I'm still an oracle' Hyder moves over to the injured gamble, "My names Hyder, I'm a healer, lie still" saying a quick blessing, he heals the man.

move action: crawl 5 ft, standard action cast clw

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
we may need to do this again once we can see what we are doing...


This is round 4, next round everyone can see.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

.........


There are tweety birds circling your head actually.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Where is the bird key?

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Kronug tries to hear the enemy Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 but only manages to hear some brawl ahead. He walks in that direction, careful not to trip over any of the cowards lying on the floor.

Will update his movement in a few minutes when I'm at home.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Hey! Does getting knocked out make you a coward? -o-

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Kronug movement already updated.


The wizard tosses yes one more pair of shiny missily things at the dwarf.

damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 3 = 8

And the thugs +singer try to swarm him down.

(you get an AOO on 4)

Thug 2 to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 18 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 non lethal hit
Thug 4 to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 17 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 non lethal hit
Singer to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 12 miss

Thug 4 moves to engage Mornug.
to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 14 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 hit

Everyone up, blindness over.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Finally using his eyes, Kronug feels the sting "You should have hit me HARDER!"

Hitting n7
Falcata: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Damn my luck. I hope Rage HP and DR allow me to bash some more thugs!


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

ooo I gotta do math. I think I'm down...yep


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Dorn DergarRage/PA: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 1 = 9 for 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 3 = 16 +1d6 ⇒ 1 frost.

AOO misses


'thank goodness' Rubbing his Hyder stands up and looks closer at Sileth, shaking his head "Hold still boy, you try and stand up you'll keel over." saying a quick blessing he attempts to heal the young man more.

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

those were both terrible roles.


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

Marckus opens the door and looks around with his now-working eyes. He squints a bit, seeing the fight transpire before him. Not being an expert on the matter, it looks like some of the gamblers are in a fight with some numbered thugs. He decides this looks like fun and shouts a challenge to one nearby. Literally, number 1
"You there! I'll pull out your tongue and beat you with it!"
Intimidate(demoralize): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 11/13

feeling MUCH better "Thanks"

Sileth then rises from behind the bar [using the bar as partial cover] and the [using spell combat] casts Shield damn Wizard isn't gonna hit me with those again and then tries to plant an arrow in the Wizards stomach.

swift action:activate Arcane Pool +1 to hit and dam 1 minute
Standard: cast Shield and shoot arrow at -2 to hit

arrow at Wizard: 1d20 + 5 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 2 + 1 = 22
damage=: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Wizard takes another arrow and doesn't look happy about it.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Who's turn is it?


Looks like the bad guys are up.

Markus leaves 1 shaken.

The dwarfity dwarf collapses under a cloud of tweety birds.

The Dark Mage (or wizard, or whatever) launches a bolt of force at Sileth.

to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 9 miss

1 screws his courage to the sticking post and moves to engage the scary Markus.

to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 7 miss

A whole bunch of thugs try to beat down Co..Kronug.

to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 2 miss
to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 9 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 hit
to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 12 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 hit

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Hah!Crom's bless DR. I'm up with 1 HP

Kronug feels the fangs of the dogs, but deep down what he feels is anger.
Smashing n8

Power Falcata: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

"Kneel, dogs! I'll bring you down with me!"


Drops one.


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

Marckus focuses on powerful blows and tries to box 1 in the head with the heel of his hand.
martial flex: power attack
unarmed (non-lethal): 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 1 = 18, damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6
free demoralize: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

-Posted with Wayfinder


Nodding as the half-elf stands and fires at the wizard, Hyder hears a thud, turning and seeing the dwarf face down on the floor, Hyder moves his direction, avoiding the nearest Thug. 'Well, there goes another one, need to see if I can get hem back in the fight' shaking his head to himself. "It's just like fight night over at Zincher’s Arena." casting stabilize as he nears the dwarf.

looks like he ran right past a thug so will roll acrobatics to avoid AoO, his AC is 20 against med. size. his movement is 30, so he will stop at 30 and cast stabilize, and will cast a proper CLW spell next round.

tumble: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

101 to 150 of 6,457 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Second Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.