Second Darkness beer and pretzles

Game Master drbuzzard

Second Darkness converted to PF with gestalt rogues.

map


401 to 450 of 6,457 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Dwarfus enjoys his flank and tries to end it

Dorn DergarRage/PA: 1d20 + 5 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 1 + 2 = 12 for 1d10 + 6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 3 + (1) = 13

the dice rubbed off


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

Marckus dodges the wide swing with ease and shifts his position to prepare for another incoming attack, even as he brings down his ax at the man. "Enough monkey business!"
Martial Flex: Dodge
Greataxe: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11, Damage: 1d12 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 4 + (3) = 8
But his own swing is every bit as pitiful as he is engulfed by the shame of his remark.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea flicks monkey off his long sword and then focuses his round 2 attack on Smeed.
Remember, all you had to do was talk to us! Tell us where Larur is and you and your creatures get to live!
long sword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

This fight seems strange, too easy...
Marcus turns around to see if there's anything off before trying to behead the other "baboon". "Die, you hairy demon!"
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Raging Power Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Miss, miss, miss, hit.

Down goes another ape.


Hyder steps back and asks, "Can we keep him alive? The goal was to ask him questions."


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

I would love to! But he's not saying anything! Larur, talk to us! No need for you to end up like your demon monkeys.


"Oh You'll pay for my apes you damned thugs!"

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

"No! You'll start talking or you will be paying for doctors to fix yer ugly face!"


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft
Kronug the Kellid wrote:

This fight seems strange, too easy...

Marcus turns around to see if there's anything off before trying to behead the other "baboon".

Hey, I'm Marckus!

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

And I'm stupid... My fault, gentlemen.


Hyder shakes his head, "you use your pets like guards, they get treated like guards, do you want the same fate? Put down the falchion and talk to us. I'll feel stupid bringing you back from the brink, just to ask you a couple of lousy questions."


Waiting on Sileth so I can smack someone.


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 11/13

the map A1 is in the outside room with me. Is that baboon still alive and kicking or biting?


A1 is the map designation for the room.


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 11/13

map designation?Doooh!

Sileth shoots an arrow at Smeed. It's been a while since I've played an archer w/o Precise Shot. I've been forgetting the -4 for shooting into melee. Sorry

arrow: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 5 - 4 = 14
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Actually you are at -8 since you have soft cover provided by Kronug. Miss.

as Kronug was the last to hit him, Sneed lashes back at him.

to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 19 damage: 2d4 + 13 ⇒ (1, 3) + 13 = 17

confirm: 1d20 ⇒ 3 no confirm

Kronug falls.

PCs up again.


drbuzzard wrote:
Actually you are at -8 since you have soft cover provided by Kronug. Miss.

guess the good news is Sileth is back to -4

Hyder rolls his eyes and steps behind Nivea, setting his stick down, he reaches out to Kronug, whispering a prayer he lays his hand on the big man.

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

Marckus blinks as Kronug falls, then takes a moment to wind up with his ax before swinging. "We just need to 'ax' you some questions!"
Greataxe: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 = 18, Damage: 1d12 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 4 + (6) = 18

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Daaamn son.
The kellid falls but gets healed by his little friend. He thinks about standing up but then remembers the cold kiss of steel... and he hacks at the ugly dog crown's jewels.
Raging PA Falcata: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Dorn DergarRage/PA: 1d20 + 5 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 1 + 2 = 26 for 1d10 + 6 + 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 6 + (2) + 3 = 18
Dorn DergarRage/PA: 1d20 + 5 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 1 + 2 = 21 for 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 3 = 12

Dwarfus slams the ball into his foe and grunts in satisfaction as he falls

if he doesn't let's abort


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

you forgot you -4 kronur for being prone

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

True. I didn't even knew, thought I was at -4 AC only, but yeah.


Marckus drops Sneed with his hefty blow.

He appears to still be breathing, if barely and thoroughly unconscious.

You all hear a soft DING in the background and suddenly are more durable, skillful, and capable (you leveled).


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

What a waste of a 30 point hit


Muahahahaha


'well at least he is still breathing. Hyder steps away from Kronug, reaching out to the moneylender and saying a quiet prayer casts stabilize. "That will keep him alive for a moment. Do you want to wake him up here and question him after we have searched the place or shall we search the place, then take him someplace we can work him over and take our time?"


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

"Better pack him up and search the place quickly. We don't want to hang around here too long. There might actually be watchmen or something. At some point." Marckus advises as he begins looking around.
Perception (evidence/information): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Perception (valuables): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

"Let me help you, Marck" says Kronug as he plunders through the room and house too.
Aid Another: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Aid Another: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


You find: masterwork falchion, masterwork light crossbow with 10 bolts, pocket case of 5 Qadiran cigars (worth 5 gp each), garnet necklace worth 200 gp, belt pouch with 25 gp and 5 pp


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea points at Smeed,
Yeah boy that's what you get! Anyone got a rope?
Nivea looks at the black area and after finding out whatever that is he goes upstairs to see what that is too.


The back area is a sort of stable or kennel for keeping the baboons.

Upstairs is a fairly conventional living area with a kitchen (unkempt), bedroom (filthy), and storage room (utter chaos).


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

As soon as Nivea gets back,

We should tie him up.

If nobody in the group has a rope, Nivea will spend X minutes looking all over this place for one. Or, something that could be used as a rope to tie this guy up. Maybe a Baboon leash or something.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

If there's a door up there, Kronug asks Dwarfus help to unhinge it and then put over the now empty front entrance... so the place isn't as suspicious. When that's done he let the bondage to the rest while he searchs the bedroom and storage room thoroughly for shinies and valuables... and clues about Larur whereabouts.

Choosing 20 if possible


How exactly are you going to remove the door? It is on hinges and requires some tools if you don't intend to simply break it off (or you can jury rig with a disable device check at -4).


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 2 - 4 = 5 dd

bah I can't quite get these hinges off


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 11/13

"let me try Dwarfus " Dd: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 9 - 4 = 25

"don't feel bad.. Things like this are easier for nimble elven fingers :) "

-Posted with Wayfinder


You are able to remove the door from its hinges handily. You can transfer it to the front door position easily enough, though it is a much flimsier door.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea takes the loot and stores it in his backpack within plain site of everyone.
If anyone wants the falchion or the crossbow let me know. They are of good quality and should fetch a decent price on the market. If nobody says anything I will sell them at first chance I get. The money will be split up evenly.

By the way, did I or anyone find some rope?


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Works fer me

Dwarfus goes to the bed and shreds the sheets to make bindings for the loser.

Anyone able to wake him up?


Hyder nods his head at Dwarfus, "I should be able to wake him up if I heal him." So once the moneylender is bound and gagged Hyder lays a hand on his back and says a quick prayer.

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

is that enough to wake him up or does he need more?


needs more, you walloped the heck out of him


He looks like he needs more.' Hyder draws back from the man, then turning to the team he explains: "He is going to need a little more healing so lets do something a little different, any one else injured gather round, and I will Channel energy like a cleric does."

Waiting for anyone else who is injured to gather round Hyder cast channel positive energy, until he can almost do no more.

channel: 1d6 ⇒ 1
channel: 1d6 ⇒ 2
channel: 1d6 ⇒ 5


He wakes up, finds himself tied up and covered in blood.

"Don't kill me! You can keep the money!"


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Were not here for the money, lover of the demon monkey! We are here for Larur. Tell us what you did with him!


"I never saw him! I don't know what the heck you're talking about! Just don't hurt me anymore! Don't kill me like Bobo and Bubu!"

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

"Ey Nivea, we may as well get the money too if he wants to be so generous." Kronug crouches before the tied up swine "Now listen. You sure know how to use that fancy pants sword of yours, but ya better start talkin' before we get to my favourite part and pay back some of the pain you did. Where. Is. Larur."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


"I mean you keep the money that Saul owes! I don't have money here. They pick it up every day. I never saw Larur any time recently. I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't seen him in weeks. "

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

"You mean to tell us that Larur hasn't been here? We found his bloodied cape by your house! accompanying this with a not so hard hoe slap "By Crom's chiseled abdomen! Kronug shall not stand more lies! Choose now. Start talking now or prepare to talk to your maker."


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 38/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

Marckus makes a face as he realizes this man may indeed have no idea where Larur is. "He was sent here with payment but never came back. His place is trashed and we found his cape, like the man said, bloodied and stashed just outside. You trying to tell us this is all just an unfortunate coincidence?"

401 to 450 of 6,457 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Second Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.