Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


1,201 to 1,250 of 16,218 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Round 6

Aggravated he missed last time, Argrim tries again to hit the gobbo by the wall.
____________________________________________________
Receive +2 deflection bonus from Vatilda's Protection from Evil round 3 and Bless round 2
defensively attack O8 with battleaxe: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 2 + 1 + 1 = 13
if hit, damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
New AC=24, touch=19, flat-footed=17; and deflect one melee attack per round


Evil GM

RD 6: Cave Hoard

Two goblins with bows, S3 and P3, will fire at Vatalida.

long bow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Confirm Crit:
long bow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

long bow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

At least one arrow pierces the foul tongued oracle.

Two others, P4 and O4, fire at Argrim.

long bow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

long bow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

One of the arrows, appears to strike Argrim (I think a 24 hits?)

The goblins at O 7 and o 8 each strike with short swords at Argrim

SWS: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5;damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

SS: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18;damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

The goblins at O7 and O 8 will each take five foot step back. The goblin that was in O 8 stepped back to O 7 and I will use Argrim's attack on him in his new location.

The goblins in P6 and Q6 hold their actions waiting on someone to advance.

UPDATED RD 6 MAP


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Frustrated, Rammellorn barks at Agrim, Move forward you pin cushion or step aside!


Evil GM
Kalim Gudlavaletti wrote:
He'll take a peek down east.

Kalim the tunnel heads Northeast then appears to bend back to the south form what you can see.

Make a perception...sound based check.


Evil GM

RD 6: mid round update

GB2 - Dead

Side Tunnel Goblins - dead

Vaitilda - DBL moves to Q 8

Rammelorn- *(holds till immediately after ARGRIM)

Varl -

Cave Hoard Goblins - archers attack Argrim and Vatilda hitting each.

Kalim - moves to S13 and looks down the NE runnel

Karnog - moved up to P10 and missed his crossbow shot.

Argrim - attacks and misses goblin that moved into O7.

GB 1 - dead

Nibb -


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Evil GM

Kalim:
you think you see a slight cry but it's so faint your not certain.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Yes, AC 24 hits Argrim on the button.

"Ramm, quit your squawking and attack that gobbo (O7). You can give me orders when you're wearing your full plate." Argrim replies in Dwarven.


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

I’m coming, I’m coming! Varl barks, rushing as fast as his stumpy legs can carry him down the cave passage towards the sounds of combat.
______________________________
Double Move to P11


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim moves forward trying to hear the cry better.


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

"You, human! Come back here, there may be more goblins lurking around!"

Then he will advance carefully, with his crossbow ready.

Move to R-13. If any goblin comes in Kalim's direction, Nibb will shoot at it once it appear in the visual range.


Evil GM
Kalim Gudlavaletti wrote:
Kalim moves forward trying to hear the cry better.

Kalim I moved you to T 14 to get a better indication please make another perception check.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Rammellorn brings his axe to a quick descension upon the goblin that Agrim directs him to. O7


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
damage: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Evil GM

Rammellorn's Rd 6 attack against the goblin in O7 misses.

Kalim you don't see or hear anything else ta this time.


Evil GM

RD 7:

Vaitilda -

Rammelorn-

Varl -

Cave Hoard Goblins -

Kalim -

Karnog -

Argrim -

Nibb -

Note: I cleaned up and deleted the dead goblins from the initiative round.

RD 7 MAP


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Dwarven: "The light of the Creator shine down and bring our life-forges to warmth."

Calling down the blessings of Torag, Karnog channels once more to heal himself and his allies.

2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8 healing to all within 30' and LoE.

2/4 Channels remaining.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Round 7

Seeing Vatilda to his left, feeling Rammellorn pushing behind him, and hearing Varl and Karnog shouting for battle, Argrim tastes victory and steps up toward the wall of goblins and again attacks the gobbo that dodged both him and Ramm's attacks.
____________________________________________________
Receive +2 deflection bonus from Vatilda's Protection from Evil round 4 and Bless round 3
5-foot step to P7
defensively attack O7 with battleaxe: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 - 2 + 1 + 1 = 22
if hit, damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
New AC=24, touch=19, flat-footed=17; and deflect one melee attack per round


Evil GM

I'm here but I'm waiting for some of the front end folks to act before the Cave Hoard does.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Round 7

Vatilda brings up her shield to protect herself as much as she can, then moves forward as Argrim does. She focuses on covering her vitals until others can file in. She hears the battle cries as well, but it is the sound of dwarves' axes hitting goblin flesh that she comprehends and that which emboldens her.

5' step up to (Q,7), total defense AC23 this round

>Round 7 map repost<


Evil GM

that is the wrong map vatilda.let me see if I posted the right one

The map posted above for RD 7 s correct, i'm not sure how your repost is incorrect.

Here it is again to avoid confusion:

RD 7 MAP


Evil GM

RD 7: Mid Rd update

Vaitilda - 5 ft steps to Q7, total defense

Rammelorn-

Varl -

Cave Hoard Goblins -

Kalim -

Karnog - healing surge for HP

Argrim - 5 ft steps to goblins, he hits the goblin in O 7

Nibb -

MAP UPDATE


Evil GM

I'm going to wait a bit to see if Rammellorn and Varl take their actions this morning, if not i will post the goblins.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Ramm moves forward behind Agrim and uses the momentum to strike hard at the goblin on Agrim's right flank. move forward five feet and attack goblin at O7

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
damage: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

confirm crit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Evil GM

Rammellorn moves up and hits cutting the goblin in half. without confirming the critical. His long ax simply too well crafted for the goblins armor.


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

Baldwin I want to move in and attack, making the most of my cleave, and finishing cleave feats, but without the updated map I am unsure of the best placement.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

>Round 7 updated map repost<

(does not include Rammellorn's 5'step to (P,8)


Evil GM

Here is the updated map inclusive of Rammellorn's recent 5 ft step.

RD 7 UPDATE


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

Moving foward into the room, Varl watches as Rammellorn hacks into a goblin on the north side of the cavern. Seeing Vatilda facing several goblins the dwarf moves to the south to watch her flank.

MA: Double Move to R6


Evil GM

Varl I'm going to assume that you squeeze and hug the wall during your double move to slide behind Vatalida, then to S7, before stepping to R6, to avoid the AoO.

As an FYI everyone if you don't tell me the hexes you move through to avoid an AoO, I will assume the most direct path and it that permits an AOO, I'll take it.


Goblin NPC

RD 7: Cave Hoard

The archers in the back of the cave take aim at their targets, to focus on the center of the bulge lead by Argrim.

longbow 1 vs argrim: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 4 = 6;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1*

longbow 2vs Argrim: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 9 - 4 = 16;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Another archer takes aim at Varl protecting the flank.

longbow 3 vs Varl: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

The arrow pireces the dwarf's back.

The last one takes aim at Rammellorn

longbow 4 vs Ramm: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 4 = 20;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

A arrow hit the Ramm's arm.

*dex check on snapping a string: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Tthe string thunks but does not snap.


Goblin NPC

RD 7:

The goblin in O6 strikes out with his short sword at Argrim,

SS v Argrim: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12;damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

A stunted green-skinned goblin in P6 looks better equipped and attacks Argrim with his longsword, who is leading the charge.

Sergeant v Argrim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

A second greenish-white skinned goblin with a large facial scar sneers at Vatilda and strike,

Sergeant v Vatilda: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Dice ruller hates me.

Note: I put a red dot the two goblins that are the sergeants who are wielding longswords.

RD 7 MAP UPDATE


Evil GM

RD 7: Mid Rd update

Vaitilda - 5 ft steps to Q7, total defense

Rammelorn- killed goblin in O,7

Varl - double moved to R,6

Cave Hoard Goblins - swordman missed, one archer hit Varl 1HP, one hit Ramm for 4 HP, the others missed Argrim

Kalim -

Karnog - healing surge for HP

Argrim - 5 ft steps to goblins, he hits the goblin in O 7

Nibb -

Note: See post directly above for a map update.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Agrim, mind your right flank, I'll strike forward to your front.


Goblin NPC

The goblin in front of Argrim chirps, in common, in high pitched voice, "N...n...nasss...tttty filthy dirt eaters, ye are."


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

"Dirt eaters, huh?" Argrim replies with a fierce grin. "Y'all be eatin' dirt when we're done wit you."


Goblin NPC

"Fat dddwarrrffff makes ttttasty snack when boiled."


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

"Skinny goblins are useless dead or alive."

Looking through our spells known, it doesn't seem that we have any offensive area of effect spells (color spray, sleep, burning hands, etc.). Too bad. They'd be useful now.


Goblin NPC

"Dwarfy dead...guud."


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim will move further towards where he thought he heard cries.


Evil GM

Kalim make another perception check As you round the bend in the tunnel.

Kalim's POV


Evil GM

Nibb has his Rd 7 action to take.

RD 8:

Vaitilda -

Rammelorn-

Varl -

Cave Hoard Goblins -

Kalim -

Karnog -

Argrim -

Nibb -

The map is on the previous post directed to Kalim.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Rammellorn rears the ax back and assaults the goblin in fron of Agrim.
Long Axe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Blabber on about that ya pest!


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Round 8

A little too eager to return to defensive posture, Vatilda rushes her swing and brings her mace down with more force and less accuracy than she had intended.

mace vs Q,6: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
damage if hits: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Rammellorn - you are rolling d20 for damage instead of d12

>Rd8 map repost<


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14. Kalim inches forward.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

damage: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
apologies and thanks for the keen eye.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog moves into the room and against the wall, leveling his crossbow and firing.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 attack; 1d8 ⇒ 5 damage.

Move past Rammellorn to P8, then fire on Goblin in white @ O3

"A gob that speaks common, eh? No matter, you'll go down like the rest of the crazy little freaks."

1,201 to 1,250 of 16,218 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.