Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


601 to 650 of 5,362 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"I have decided that I want a tricorn hat," Pylos said, wiping the blood off of his blade and sheathing it. Walking around the room, he continued. "I shall be the Dread Pirate Pylos, and you all shall be my fearsome crew of deadly scallawags." As he talked, he searched the room, looking for any hidden nooks and crannies.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


M Human Fighter 2

We could be a right bunch of basterds, although it wouldn't be very glorious.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera laughed a bit.

"Well Pylos it would seem Cayden Cailean was with you today. Hopefully the gods will continue to be with us."

Kethaera smiled and then began to wonder.

"Which reminds me what deities do you worship Phillip, Tarnagius, and Jules? I'm just curious."


M Human Fighter 2

I just like to keep that private, no offense.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"....I see. Well, no harm in asking I guess."

The half-elf was a bit perplexed as to his reasoning unless he worshipped a deity whose worship was banned in Cheliax.

"I'm a Shelynite, a follower of the Eternal Rose, Shelyn."


M Human Fighter 2

So, any more to this place to check out? Phillip looks around.


DM Intervention 1/1

There is an iron gate, just the one you encountered before. It restricts a long flight of stairs that head down.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

"I would indeed remain skeptical that this place has given up all of its secrets so far." Jules responded and then said to Kethaera, "I also prefer to keep religious matters private, Ms.Nightbreeze."

Jules proceeded to check over the area with a keen eye before moving back to the previous room and its Iron gate.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Nobody in Egorian worships anything that's not Asmodeus or one of his Dukes. Not precisely illegal, but almost guaranteed to stymie any attempts to advance, and advancement is lifeblood in the city of Hell. In short, I don't worship anyone. Can't afford to.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip heads back and examines the iron gate

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Nodding although a bit puzzled, Kethaera says, "I see. I would have thought...no actually that shouldn't be a surprise that they encourage the worship of the lords of Hell over those who truly have our world's best interests in mind like Shelyn and Cayden Cailean. And I apologize if I asked a private and sensitive question. I was merely curious."

The diva then asked, after looking at the iron gate, "It's a long shot but maybe the key we found earlier fits this gate too?"


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

"The lords of hell offer power and many people crave only that. That they lose their souls in the process is irrelevant to them."

Jules examined the gate before responding. "It can't hurt to try it Ms.Nightbreeze."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"I worship Cayden Cailean because he is the god of freedom," Pylos said, wandering over to the door with the others. "And growing up as I did, you begin to value any freedoms you gain." He then grinned at the others. "Of course, it doesn't hurt that he knows how to have a good time."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"I can understand your reasoning Pylos. Having to grow up in that sort of family was probably very....nerve wrecking. I do know that my life growing up in Kintargo wasn't easy since I'm half-Shoanti....and it was a bit confusing time since I'm a half-elf too."


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules scoffed a moment before shaking his head. "I'm afraid my own opinions on the value of freedom are somewhat different than all of yours seeing as I was not free for most of my life."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"You were...a slave? I've never liked slavery. But I never liked anarchy either. We Shelynites believe in promoting beauty, art, and love, while inspiring others to joy and enlightenment. I've always believed in doing the most good in the world in order to make it a better place and helping others whenever possible. I follow the law when it benefits everyone but I'm not going to have any regrets breaking unjust laws or fighting against a tyrannical lord-mayor like Barzillai Thrune."

She's guessing that Jules was a slave.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius interrupts, waving a hand in between Kethaera and Jules.

Can we save the theology lesson until we are back in a base. We came for Silver Raven artefacts didn't we?


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

After Tarnagius interrupted her, she nodded and replied, "Sorry about that. And you are right Tarnagius, we should focus on the artifacts left behind by the original Silver Ravens."

She then turned to see if Jules had unlocked the gate yet.


DM Intervention 1/1

Although the key does indeed work, it takes significant effort to unlock the rusty iron gate (This might drive Jules up the wall).

At the end of the long stairway, a fifty-foot diameter pool of rancid, brown slurry fills most of this circular chamber. Chunks of plaster have fallen away, leaving ragged patches behind in the walls and ceiling and mounds of rubble on the floor. What wall space remains is decorated in crude drawings and symbols of sinister form. Greasy-looking chains run between four stout pillars rising from the muck and anchor to various points on the wall.


M Human Fighter 2

Wouldn't be surprised at all if somethin is lurking in that pool.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Forgot to heal myself from Kethaera's wand in post 551. Jules is at Full HP.

Jules looked at the rancid pond with obvious distaste. "Unfortunately that would not surprise me, given that the creatures we have seen so far somewhat enjoy living in and projecting refuse."

Jules maintained his grip on his short sword and looked about the room for any hint as to what purpose these pillar had.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Forgot to take damage on the fall. Tarnagius is at 9 HP

Tarnagius sighs and rubs his temples.

Well, we've got to either kill or evade this thing anyway.

He pulls with both hands as hard as he can on one of the chains.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Hold up Tarnagius!"

She used the wand on him.

Cure light wounds wand: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

"There we go. Anyhow I think we could go around that stuff. But let's lure whatever is in there out first. Anybody want to toss a rock into that guck?"

She then examines the strange symbols.

Knowledge(planes): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Knowledge(religion): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Knowledge(arcana): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Realized I can't take 10 on untrained knowledge checks since Chelish diva famous ability replaced bardic knowledge. I'll need to double check my knowledge skills I'm trained in too just to be sure my math is right. Probably won't be able to do that until this evening after work. Since I got my laptop already packed up so I can be ready to leave in the morning. I hate accidentally waking up before my alarm clock goes off.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Pylos took one look at the pool of water and shivered. "Right, I enjoy the occasional swim just as much as the next guy, but I wouldn't touch that water with Tarny's bare skin," he said before giving the chain a good look.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Where are the rolls like that for combat?


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip picks up something rock-like. Okay, if there is somethin there get ready. He flips it into the pool.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera quickly readied her sword preparing for any enemy rushing out of the ummm...gunk.

Prepared to interrupt enemy approach so any enemy that gets near her has its movement interrupted


DM Intervention 1/1

Just as Phillip throws a rock into the pool, everyone spots it move. From within the pool, two roiling waves of flesh and slurry gush towards you. Their half-formed limbs reach out, then flop and gurgle within the fetid pool.

Initiative:

Pylos: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Jules: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Kethaera: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Tarnagius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Phillip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
???: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Initiative Order:
1. Everyone
2. The Things


DM Intervention 1/1

Although combat has begun, Kethaera does indeed identify the rough meaning of the symbols. They are the remnants of an infernal ritual intended to open a portal to Hell.

The pillars seem to be nothing more than structural support. K.Engineering or K.History for more information


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Seeing the strange things coming out of the pool, Kethaera gulps.

"This isn't good. Those symbols we saw? There for a ritual to open a portal to Hell. So best guess those things there are fron Hell."

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Trying to identify those monsters.

Still prepared to interrupt enemy movement. Not sure if I can do an inspire courage performance at the same time or if that cancels out the prepared to interrupt enemy approach move. if I can do a performance at the same time then well she'll do one.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Hell, you say?

Prohibe! Prohibe om consequentia visos!

Infernal:
Stand down or face the consequences!


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip moves and grips his club, ready to bash one of the things if it tries getting out of the pool to attack.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Knowledge: History: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Jules looked at the vile things with disgust as he racked his brain for the history of this place.


DM Intervention 1/1

Kethaera identifies them as Lemures. They are the most pathetic of the devils, particularly because the are completely unintelligent. They are only capable of making slam attacks, and they are weak to silver.

Jules knows that this place was originally a main street. The pool itself was probably a fountain of sorts. Many years ago, the lord-mayor decided to turn the streets into sewers, and the shops into basements. The reason being that flooding was a serious issue. These beams are only here for support.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Assuming Kethaera points out we won't get anywhere talking to them.

Tarnagius readies an action to attack any enemy that pulls into range after moving next to Kethaera.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Talking to them won't work, Tarnagius. Those are Lemures, the most pathetic of the devils, mainly because the are completely unintelligent. They are only capable of making slam attacks, but luckily, they are vulnerable to silver. Um...I guess someone want to get that silver dagger I have out?"

It's on her belt.

Now that I think about it, maybe we should have used ranged attacks against the devils.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

"This place is an Undercity. The old roads and stores now sewers and basement. Watch the supports!" Jules stated back for now. Watching for openings and other threats.


DM Intervention 1/1

Pylos can jump in when he's ready. I'm also going to assume that Jules is taking total defence. I should also mention that Kethaera's performance is a standard action, so no she can't perform this turn.

Dice Rolls:

Tarnagius Axe: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Kethaera Longsword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Phillip Club: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Lemure1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Lemure2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Kethaera Longsword Crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Tarnagius Axe Dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Kethaera Longsword Crit Dmg: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (2, 8) + 4 = 14
Phillip Club Dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Lemure1 Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Kethaera Fort: 1d20 ⇒ 4

As the two roiling masses of flesh and filth charge towards you, Tarnagius, Phillip, and Kethaera lash out with their weapons. Each attack lands a firm blow on the creatures, and Kethaera nearly slices one in half. Unfortunately, their infernal flesh is truly deceptive, as some of it slices off revealing nothing vital inside.

As Kethaera swung her sword, the Lemure traded for a blow of its own. A quick slam by its mangled arm does only a little damage to Kethaera, but she already feels sick to her stomach. Kethaera takes 2 dmg!

Everyone's turn


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip grunts. They go down just like any other nasty. and swings two-handed at the one closest to him.
Club: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 211d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Philip gets the angle just right and slips past the pile of goo's arms and drives his club right between it's eyeholes.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Longsword attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Longsword damage: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 1 = 16

Kethaera swings her sword at the one in front of her, slicing down the middle, hoping her hit kills the devil.

"I hope you're right!"


M Human Fighter 2

1d8 damage for longsword


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Lol! Thanks for pointing that out! Sorry about that y'all. Still not fully awake. Been busy trying to finish up with Christmas decorations.

Longsword damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8

Also if you're wondering why I'm up at this hour...my car alarm going off twice (first at 4 am est and then 5 pm eat) is to blame. >.<


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius grunts loudly as the smell of infernal wrongness hits his nose.

Just like Egorian. Hope there are no halflings stuffed into the wall this time.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Yay.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Sorry, got some games during the recent Steam sale and got a PC gamelan so have been having fun with that.

Pylos watched as the large filth demons advanced towards his companions, wincing at the small blow Kethaera took. That had to stink. Gripping his eat of tightly, he charged forward, hoping to end these demons.

Charge Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9

cries


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

we are so getting you a new weapon.


DM Intervention 1/1

Pylos, would you care if I literally made you throw that estoc into another dimension, then give you something new?

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

At this point? I'd probably pay you to do that. This is the only character that's still rolling this horribly.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules circled the fight trying to stay away from the vile things as he further inspected the room.

He wished he could help but the tough things seemed beyond his ability to injure.

Move to the east along the wall 20ft. Fight defensively standard action.


DM Intervention 1/1

Any preference as to the weapon?

Dice Rolls:

Lemure2 Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

With another firm strike, Kethaera slashes dead centre down the Lemure's body. It suddenly turns to goop and disperses. Phillip also lands a powerful blow to the other Lemure which echoes across the room. It doesn't die as the first one, but there's no way it could withstand another hit like that. It tries to strike back, but Phillip is simply too agile for its slugging flailing.

Pylos grabs his estoc and charges for with little regard for his own safety. As his attack misses by a mile, his estoc leaves his hand and sails into the middle to the pool. For just a split second, the magical runes emit a red light, and the estoc suddenly disappears in a wisp of smoke.

Everyone's turn.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip clubs the goop devil
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Longsword attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Longsword damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 1 = 10

Confirm Longsword attack critical: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Longsword damage critical: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

Kethaera swung her longsword with both hands, praying that her strike would hit.

601 to 650 of 5,362 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.