Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


551 to 600 of 5,357 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules gave a blank look back up the rope for a moment. "Or I could be wrong and there is still an ambush."

He shook a bit at the vomit now covering him and felt the rope sway from the commotion above. Using the motion he tried to jump from the rope to a non grease covered spot in the corner of the room.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 aiming for the north east corner of the room.


DM Intervention 1/1

The climb check is for you to keep hold of the rope, or the ground, or even another party member. The acrobatics check only helps you, I'm afraid.

Falling Rolls:

Kethaera Acro: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Tarnagius Acro: 1d20 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 3 = 2
Fall Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Down goes Tarnagius! As he falls down the shaft, Kethaera reaches out to rescue her friend. Alas, the man is too heavy for the poor half-elf, and she falls along with him. Down they spiral until they hit the grease at the bottom, narrowly missing Jules as he swings away. Kethaera lands on her feet without issue, but Tarnagius takes grease and a stone floor to the face. Tarnagius takes 4 damage!

Things attack:

Rock: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Rock: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Vomit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Vomit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Vomit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Jules Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Kethaera Fort: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Tarnagius Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
?: 1d4 ⇒ 4

As the two fall to the ground, the blue things giggle annoyingly. Two of them continue throwing rocks, while the other three belch out streams of vomit. Jules and Tarnagius get splattered with the vomit, but both of them manage to shake off the disgusting smell. Both rocks miss again.

As Jules lands on the other side, Phillip grabs hold of the rope and descends to the bottom.

Pylos' turn. Phillip, you beat the DC by enough that you can make a standard action at the bottom.


M Human Fighter 2

Well this is awkward. Phillip starts inching out of the pool while putting on his best rage face at the nasties. I"M GOIN TO BEAT YOU SO HARD,YOUR BRAIN WILL FALL OUT YER ARSE!

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Is what he wanted to say, but it came out all magical-communication network tough guy instead.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

'This is getting better and better,' Pylos thought to himself as he grabbed the rope and attempted to not fall flat on his rather good-looking backside.

Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 10 Plus whatever bonuses from using a rope.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 For if I fall.


DM Intervention 1/1

The creatures giggle at Phillips apparent anger, but either don't understand him, or don't care to respond. They aren't afraid, however.

Pylos slowly lowers himself down the rope without issue.

Kethaera and Tarnagius are up.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Sorry Tarnagius. :(

Kethaera grabbed Tarnagius as he fell, but she let out a startled yell as she quickly realized that he was much too heavy for her, causing both of them to tumble down to the ground.

Luckily using her gymnastics skills, the half-elf safely and gracefully landed on her feet when she reached the ground, which she couldn't say much for Tarnagius as he hit the ground hard and not so safely much to her regret.

Damn! I didn't want that to happen to him! I tried to help him!

Her face was filled with regret but she quickly snapped to it when she heard the strange, and very creepy blue things laughing.

"Are those...imps?"

She didn't know what they were.

Kethaera realizing the situation they were in quickly began jiggling her chimes, hoping to aid her companions.

using inspire courage performance.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Pretty sure I'm too heavy for you to grab with my armor anyway.

gu-HUGH!

Tarnagius groans as he rolls to his feet and pulls out his ax.

All right. Which of you ugly little bastards wants to go first?

K. Dungeoneering?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Move to get up, move to pull out ax


DM Intervention 1/1

Tarnagius Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

When Tarnagius rises to his feet, he peers at the strange little creatures. They don't seem to be anything that he's familiar with.

Kethaera jingles her chimes, granting every ally a boon of magic.

Dice Rolls:

Vomit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
?: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Rock: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Rock: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Rock: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Kethaera Fort: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Another barrage of vomit and rocks sails through the air. This time, it splatters across Ketharea's chest. The smell is so terrible that she feels like she's going to vomit as well. Kethaera is sickened!

The rocks smack across Kethaera and Jules. They take 1 dmg each

One of the 5 creatures flies through the open door and magically closes it behind him/her.

Everyone's turn


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Getting hit with a rock is one thing, but getting hit with vomit, is an entirely different manner!

The diva did her best not to throw up although she did gag as she yelled, "Ugh! This is so...ewwww! Disgusting little maggots!"

She was mad, despite being sickened as she yelled at the strange enemies!

Intimidate: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 - 2 = 21

Let's see if an angry half-elf can make these guys worry! If possible I'm going to do a 5 step move out of the grease. If not Kethaera will stay where she is.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip moves over to one of the little buggers(5) and bashes it two-handed with his club.

Club,Two-handed: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 171d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Pylos watched in disgust as one of the little creatures barfed on Kethaera. Shaking his head, he rushed over to the one being attacked by Phillip and added his own weapon to the mix.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Don't forget y'all that we get a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls from my inspire courage.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius charges at the one near Phillip (4)

Battleax: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Critical: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Tarnagius would have to confirm that crit first and the axe may be x3 crit damage

Jules took the nick from the rock in stride, drew his shortsword, and made his way to one of the little blue monsters.

Draw shortsword and 5ft to monster 2. would it be possible for people to set themself in a square? It will make it easier to know where to go for flanking.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Last time I post within minutes of waking up.

Confirm?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

C'est la vie


1 person marked this as a favorite.
DM Intervention 1/1

Currently my laptop is out of commission, so I'm using my phone. I'm sorry if my posting rate drops a bit for the next while, but I'll have things fixed soon.

Dice rolls:

Tarnagius Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Pylos Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Phillip Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Kethaera Acro: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

A terrifying scream of rage echoes along the stone room as Kethaera scares a nearby creature into cowardice. Tarnagius slices right through another, while Phillip smashes one into jelly. Pylos tries to strike the scared one, but alas the cursed estoc fails again. Jules jumps around the same one to help with flanking.

Enemy turn


DM Intervention 1/1

creature Acro: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
creature Acro: 1d20 + 7 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 7 - 2 - 5 = 7

Can I get pylos and Jules to make an aoo? Fingers dying.

The two remaining creatures freak out and dash into chewed holes in the wall. The one that pylos and Jules were flanking has a very hard time getting around.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

[ooc]work blocked paizo so I'm on my phone now too.[/pic]

aoo: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
damage and sneak attack: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + (4) = 8

crit confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
crit damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7


DM Intervention 1/1

As the little blue creature tries to dodges away, Jules expertly stops it in its tracks with a downward stab that pierces its back. It squeaks only briefly before it dies.

Once again, the cursed estoc misses.

There are no more creatures in the room. Only crates, barrels, and the closed door.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Well at least we got rid of those horrid things...whatever they were," Kethaera said as she got of the grease pit.

She looked at her clothes with a look of disgust on her face.

"Ugh! I'm so going to need some new clothes. Let's stop by the Devil's Threads after this. It will make us look less...odd."

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

We should probably check that door.

Tarnagius rolls his shoulders.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Yes that would be wise," she said.

She drew her longsword just in case.

"Um...should we check for traps just in case?"


M Human Fighter 2

I can try to help with that. Phillip pokes and prods the area.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Disable Device as needed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


DM Intervention 1/1

Phillip does not find any traps, but hears a mass of squeaking from the other side of the door.

The grease puddle disappears without a trace soon after the battle.


M Human Fighter 2

Might be more of the little nasties behind the door, get ready

When every one is set, Phillip opens the door.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Indeed. Let's be ready for anything."

Kethaera prepared herself for the coming battle.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

"This... is absolutely disgusting." said the halfling as he tried to clean some of the vomit off himself. He rifled the creatures pocket for anything of potential use before joining the others near the door. "That aside, I recommend we return here and check the supplies for anything of use after we have cleared this place of threats."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Agreed...to both points. I didn't know imps vomitted!"

She quickly added, "That would be wise to do Jules. Though now that I think about it, those little blue whatever they are could be the source of the supposed hauntings."


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Whatever they are, I promise they aren't imps. Imps don't usually get violent immediately. Their purpose in the infernal hierarchy is to get mortals to be more evil than they otherwise are, and attacking doesn't do that.

Tarnagius then takes up position next to the door waiting for Phillip to open it.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera looks at Tarnagius a bit and then smiles.

"Ah I see. Very useful knowledge there Tarnagius. You're quite knowledgable on such things. And sorry about failing to catch you from falling earlier. Didn't take into account of your armor."

Kethaera blushed a bit out of embarrassment.

She then added, "It might be best to consult and seek the aid and assistance of celestials. We are fighting Devils and those who consult with Hell of course."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
DM Intervention 1/1

Sorry guys, I'm trying to get a post in every day. Map has been updated.

Dirty salt and sawdust coat the floor of this gloom hall. Bits of the wall masonry have been chewed or clawed away, revealing narrow, winding animal tunnels beyond. Steel rails are mounted in the ceiling, with a few lonely iron hooks dangling from them. A pile of stained pillows and motheaten blankets lies in a ten foot square depression in the floor to the northwest.

Scurrying next to Phillip are none other than 3 dire rats, the size of dogs. A fair distance behind them, the last blue creature hovers above the ground and summons a blue hand that yanks the rat's tail in your direction.

Kethaera and Tarnagius act first, then the rats and creature.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Signing Kethaera said, "Ah great: rats."

She began to jiggle her chimes again, inspiring everyone to do their best in the battle.

Inspire courage performance. And don't worry GM! Take your time!


M Human Fighter 2

Rassin frassin rats!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

At least you're not the one who failed to climb a rope.

Tarnagius moves into the room and cleaves at the rat near the wall.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Hope the diva doesn't try to sleep with these vermin either.


DM Intervention 1/1

dice rolls:

Tarnagius Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
rat: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
rat2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

After Tarnagius slices a dire rat in two, the blue thing greases the floor beneath him. He keeps his balance, all the while defending himself from the other two rats as they focus him. Kethaera meanwhile starts up an inspiring song.

Everyone's turn


M Human Fighter 2

Philip 5'steps to the suth and bashes at Rat 3

Club,Inspire: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius charges or runs at the blue creature.

Attack+Inspire+Charge: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


DM Intervention 1/1

Dice Rolls:

Tarn Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Rat2 AoO: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Rat3 AoO: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Phillip's club comes down upon the greasy floor with no rat beneath it. Meanwhile, Tarnagius charges brazenly at the blue creature. He almost slips on the greasy floor, but catches his footing at the very last second. The two dire rats lash out to catch him, but their teeth nibble only the air. With a powerful swing, Tarnagius hacks the creature dead centre, and its body explodes like a popped mosquito.

Two dire rats remain, waiting on Pylos, Jules, and Kethaera. Side note: I'm expecting my computer to arrive by Dec 2, so we'll be bake up to speed soon I darn well hope!


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Sweet! That's great news! What kind of computer is it?

Kethaera watched as the others took care of the enemies.

She moved closer to the door but making sure to stay out of the others' way.

Thought about charging but decided to provide backup in case things go south. Knocking on wood now. So did a 5 step move. Wish I could move my token using my iPhone. :( Anyhow I'm above Pylos but not blocking the door.

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Sorry, overtime really sucks, but the money is nice at this time of year.

Pylos rushed into the room, though two of the combatants had already been defeated. Seizing his chance, he thrust his estoc at one of the rats trying to bite Philip.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7

...I...I...I HIT SOMETHING!!!


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

It's an early Christmas miracle!


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules waited while the fighters mopped up the vermin. Still trying to clean some of the vile putrescence off of himself. He waited patiently assessing if there was another threat in the room aside from them.

No actions at current. The doorway is too clogged.


DM Intervention 1/1

With almighty panache, the cursed estoc pierces the dire rats flesh, killing it instantly. The other one leaps away in fear, and squeezes itself through a hole in the wall to get away. (You can make AoOs if you would like, just speeding things along.)

The depression lined with pillows and blankets have been used as a bed and minor treasure vault for the creatures. Among the blankets is a hoard of coins (33gp, 9sp, 2cp), a pair of quartz earrings, and a slightly gnawed blue cloak that glows ever so slightly


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip lets the rat go.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Deciding that it would be best to let the rat go, Kethaera looks at the small depression as well as the quartz earrings in addition to the cloak.

"Hm...Nice looking earrings."

She thought they would be a nice gift for her ratfolk friends. She studied the glowing cloak some.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


DM Intervention 1/1

It is a cloak of resistance (+1).


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera smiled as she realized what the cloak was.

"Well well! This is something! This here is a cloak of resistance. Whoever wears it will be magically protected."

She offered it to Tarnagius.

"Here you go Tarnagius. It might help you in the future."


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Weighing the magic versus the fact that it's been eaten.

Do you think this is what the Ravens left here?


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera thought for a moment before answering, "I don't think so. It's possible this was once part of what the original Silver Ravens left behind, before those...whatever they were found it."

She then paused before adding, "Then again, it's also likely these belonged to those...unfortunate to run into those things. But let's not talk about that. Right now I think some of us are in need of healing."

The half-elven diva took out the wand and used it to heal those injured.

Cure light wounds wand: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 First Jules

Cure light wounds wand: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Now me

Tarnagius I could be wrong but didn't you suffer some damage earlier? If you drank one of the healing potions that's cool.

551 to 600 of 5,357 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.