Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Starday, the 15th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 7 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Seal Fight

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


5,651 to 5,700 of 5,989 << first < prev | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | next > last >>

human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 6 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+3 R: +5 W: +8 Init: -1 Perception: +12 spells: level 3 4/4 level 2 6/6, level 1 7/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Before Tasha retreats, Aster will notice the near-death of her comrade and cast a spell on her before moving closer to the orge. "We cannot lose you, Tasha. Who would tell the world about the wonders that we see."

cmw: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 8) + 5 = 17
concentration, in case it has reach: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


DM Intervention 1/1

Aster quickly steps out of the swarm and casts a healing spell upon Tasha, who's been taking the brunt of these powerful rays from underground. Tasha then retreats to Ederion, who's becoming a sort of rally point for the brawl. Mother Kahli sings "The large one is wearing a suit of magic armour. The one with lightning around it hurts you if you stab her. The last one is concentrating on the swimming rocks. Breaking it won't stop it right away, but it will go rogue and soon stop. It is also wearing a suit of magic stones." She swims back closer to Tasha and Ederion, then casts magic to create her trusty sonic whip. Frida swims around the pillars to attack the swarm conjurer. He swing is pathetically slow, and easily dodged, but she did take Ederion's advice to heart.
Melody and Harmony quickly swim through the rocks and begin singing nonsensical songs with silly actions. Whatever that was about, it doesn't seem to have any effect. At least the Bardic Inspiration continues on. Ondisso and Rilla move closer, but aren't quite ready to race in there.

The Ogre Skum tries to bite at the rocks to absolutely no effect. The lightning mermaid Skum babbles inanely. However, the Skum who conjured the rocks has maintained concentration, and sent the swarm ontop of Ederion, Tasha, and Mother Kahli. Each of them takes a bit of a beating, and Tasha gets terribly distracted a second time.
Ederion, Tasha, and Mother Kahli take 4 damage. Tasha is nauseated.

Everyone's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Kahli Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Kahli Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Kahli Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Kahli Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Kahli Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Kahli Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Kahli defensive cast: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Frida fight defensive: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 3
Ogre Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Spellslinger will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 100
Confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 26
Confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 16

Random person: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Kahli Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Ederion Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Tasha Fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Ogre Will misfortune: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Going after Aster.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 6 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+3 R: +5 W: +8 Init: -1 Perception: +12 spells: level 3 4/4 level 2 6/6, level 1 7/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Why? Is there somewhere you want her to move to? Flanking I assume, so between the two evil critters?

five foot step

Tactics you useless s%*+, surround and bite until the thing is dead or begging to be dead. her grandmothers words echo in her head. As hateful as they are, they are right. The wererat mermaid moves behind of the skum mermaids, to hopefully end it before she is beaten to a pulp herself by the big thing.

mace, to mermaid: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11
bite: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6


I was mostly waiting to see if you want to stay put facing that guy (and I would go help Frida first). Or if you wanted to bail out from that fight, and I would go on that ogre thing :D

So much meta :P


DM Intervention 1/1

Aster bashes the mermaid with her mace, leaving it close to death. However, the electricity shoots up her weapon and into her body.
Aster takes 6 electricity damage.

Dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6


Hahaha, you are crazy Aster, that was not the plan at all :D

"You are even crazier than I am" - Ederion laughs bubbly as Aster places herself in grave danger - "Well done though!"

Moving ahead. Swift to Study the electrical eel mermaid. Attack.

Rapier: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 12 + 2 = 29
Damage if it hits: 1d6 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 2 = 17


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 6 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+3 R: +5 W: +8 Init: -1 Perception: +12 spells: level 3 4/4 level 2 6/6, level 1 7/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Plans?!? what are those? Yeah sorry, I tried to guess what you were waiting on, and didn't think it had to do with whether you moving somewhere else.


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 7 | HP 11/43| AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Witch Spells: 1st—7/7 2nd—6/6 3rd—3/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

Rexandi swims up behind Aster and provides a healing hex to keep the wererat fighting.

Healing hex: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (4, 4) + 8 = 16


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 6 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+3 R: +5 W: +8 Init: -1 Perception: +12 spells: level 3 4/4 level 2 6/6, level 1 7/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"Crazy... I thought... oh bother." Aster exclaims and mutters, worried suddenly about her choice, but then a hand of comfort touches her arm, healing her electrical burns.

Aster smiles with her fuzzy muzzle at Rexi, "thank you"


DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion strikes down the mermaid Skum. Now there's only two that remain, the Ogre and the mermaid Skum, along with their conjured swarm of rocks. However, Ederion does take a minor shock from his strike. Meanwhile, Rexandi patches Aster up.
Ederion takes 4 electricity damage.

Bazzle and Tasha's turn.

Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 44/44 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +9 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Bazzle swims low hugging the floor and wall darting toward cover.

Double move.
Acrobatics if the big guy has reach: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


DM Intervention 1/1

This guy doesn't have reach. I thought about it, but attacking with a tummy just doesn't sound like a 10ft reach thing.

Bazzle darts for cover, while Tasha gets out of the stone's way and moves over to the Ogre Skum. Frida fails to hit the mermaid Skum again, but Mother Kahli whips through its defenses. The twins do their goofy song again, which still has no effect. Over at the Ogre, Ondisso swims into the room. He clearly wants to help, but is also very fearful. If only he could attack from a distance. That's when his arms suddenly elongate to double their normal reach. Ondisso starts panicking. "What the s!~+ is happening!?"
Meanwhile, Rillia darts in and strikes the Ogre with an orb of condensed water.

The Ogre bites onto its own hands, while the mermaid Skum maintains concentration. It moves the swarm onto the cluster of mermaids. Mother Kahli doesn't look like she can handle another attack. She's just about ready to fall unconscious. The twins aren't resilient either, and one of them has fallen ill from the swarm.
Mother Kahli, Melody, and Harmony take 4 damage. Harmony is nauseated.

Everyone's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Frida Defensive: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 3
Kahli whip: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 = 20
Dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Transmutationist Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Ogre Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Waterstrike: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 1 = 19
Dmg: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 64
Confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 6
Kahli Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Melody Fort: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
Harmony Fort: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4


"Move away from that swarm - stay safe!" - Ederion urges the mermaids, re-focusing on the skum.

"Leave the ladies alone, and face me" - he snarls, thrusting with the rapier.

5' to flank. Swift to Study. Attack.

Rapier: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 2 = 22
Damage if it hits: 1d6 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 2 = 15


Female Human Fighter 6 | HP 27/66 | AC 26, T 12 FF 24 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +4 (+8 vs Fear) | CMD 23 | Init +2 | Perception +1

Shuffling onto her spot, Tasha does her best to shake her tumultous stomach from the shock. Aster's healing touch restores some of her vitality, as she manages to gather her bearings and turn her gaze at the ogre once again, before lunging forward with all her furious might.

Rolls/OoC:

As I'm nauseated, I'm just staying in place for last turn. I thought I moved myself as my move action, right? Am I getting confused, or did the GM move me?
That was last turn. Gotcha.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 15 - 2 = 31
Damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Attack 2: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 14 - 2 = 31
Confirm? AC lowered by 2 from Shield hit: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Damage, non-crit: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Crit: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Attack 3: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 - 2 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 44/44 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +9 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Now behind a barrier. Bazzle slips around the corner. And throws the surge from what he hopes is his hidden position. He tosses his magic dagger as well. Catching it on its return.

Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31

Crack Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 = 18
Dagger of Returning: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 = 12

Crack Damage if it hit: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Sneak Attack if my stealth worked: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 4) = 9
I imagine my dagger missed.


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 7 | HP 11/43| AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Witch Spells: 1st—7/7 2nd—6/6 3rd—3/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

Mithral dagger attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Mithral dagger damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

With sudden fury, Rexandi lashes out at the ogre with her shining dagger.

Not sure if we're inspired, that may add to the attack & damage.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 6 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+3 R: +5 W: +8 Init: -1 Perception: +12 spells: level 3 4/4 level 2 6/6, level 1 7/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Aster turns back to the ogre in time to see it start to eat itself "Oh that... that is just wrong" she slams her mace into the thing, but she is too shaken by the sight to be much use this round.

mace, to ogre: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 = 10
damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7
bite: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5


DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion stabs into the mermaid Skum, but he's shocked when his rapier barely draws any blood. Just beneath a layer of her skin, Ederion spots some sort of armour, possibly bone. It's definitely magic in nature.

Tasha flurries with shield and dagger at the Ogre Skum. Each attack hits, and the dagger just barely manages to sink through the magical protections to stab at the heart. It's likely a fatal wound, but hasn't yet brought the creature down.

@Bazzle, have you factored in -4 to the ogre being in melee? That will make all the difference.

EDIT: Oh you're stabbing. I gotcha.


DM Intervention 1/1

Yet Bazzle comes out from behind the pillar, which the Ogre doesn't notice. He rams the point of the lightning spear into the Ogre's back, and electrocutes it to death.

You guys can consider yourselves to always have inspire courage. I've got 27 rounds of it, not including Kahli or Rillia. The only exception is if both sisters end up stunned. In such a case, I will tell you.

Rillia tries to strike the mermaid Skum with condensed water, but it bounces off harmlessly. Mother Kahli strikes with her sonic whip, which does cut through the resistance, but does very little. The twins move out of the rubble and try to dazzle it with light, but to no effect. Ondisso tries to attack the Skum, but his super long arms are completely unmanageable.

Rexandi and Aster can redo their actions. We just have this one Skum left.

Dice Rolls:

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Frida defensive: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 11
Rillia Waterstrike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Dmg: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Kahli Whip: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 7 | HP 11/43| AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Witch Spells: 1st—7/7 2nd—6/6 3rd—3/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

Rexandi hurls her misfortune hex (Dc 16 Will) at the last of the skum.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 6 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+3 R: +5 W: +8 Init: -1 Perception: +12 spells: level 3 4/4 level 2 6/6, level 1 7/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Aster swims around the column to get at the last skum.

double move


3 people marked this as a favorite.
DM Intervention 1/1

Aster's attention is elsewhere, but she does notice a portal-looking thing as she passes the back of the room.

Rexandi believes her hex has taken hold. The Skum does nothing but babble, but the rocks do not stop swarming. Fortunately, everyone is already out of their range, and it is no longer moving around.

Though it takes a combined effort, eventually the hardened skin of the Skum succumbs to blade and bludgeon. No items of any value are found in this room, but there is an interesting magical affect. A slight current gently moves through this room in a clockwise motion, and there are tiny bubbles coming from some of the walls that form a thin layer of air on the ceiling. Mother Kahli can explain that this is likely a rest place for the Skum. Those with gills may need to continue moving even when asleep. For mermaids anyways that is somewhat the truth.

Inspection of the portal thing reveals that it is a magical barrier. It is designed to not let water pass through it. Looking through the barrier does not help, as it is a dizzying blur of refractions.

Dice Rolls:

Skum Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 43


Female Human Fighter 6 | HP 27/66 | AC 26, T 12 FF 24 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +4 (+8 vs Fear) | CMD 23 | Init +2 | Perception +1

"Should we... should we try crossing it?", Tasha asks the more arcane-ly inclined members of her party as they reach the barrier. "I can carry the mermaids over if we need to. They're...", she gives an appraising look at the significantly more slender than her mermaids. "pretty light-looking."


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 6 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+3 R: +5 W: +8 Init: -1 Perception: +12 spells: level 3 4/4 level 2 6/6, level 1 7/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"I think so..." Aster has no idea, but she'll try and think, casting detect magic to see if it helps.

spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 7 | HP 11/43| AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Witch Spells: 1st—7/7 2nd—6/6 3rd—3/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

"Why not stick a spear into it first?" suggests Rexandi.


DM Intervention 1/1

Aster detects strong and permanent abjuration magic. It rejects free-flowing water, but allows all creatures and objects through. Potions will also pass through without issue. If someone goes through, they will feel quite dry. Seeing through to the other side is impossible without either sticking one's head through, or casting an appropriate divination spell.


Ederion immediately swims upward to Lekmek, to try and see if anything can be done for the brave kobold.

I have also seen him called Meklek?


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 6 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+3 R: +5 W: +8 Init: -1 Perception: +12 spells: level 3 4/4 level 2 6/6, level 1 7/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

crap completely forgot about our fallen kobold.


DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion checks out the body of Lekmek. Lekmek was clearly a strong creature for a Kobold, and hardy to boot. Nevertheless, he is clearly dead.

His proper name is Lekmek, and I've messed it up at least once. He took enough damage from a crit shocking grasp that he went past his negative Con score. Poor guy. I quite liked him and thought he could play a useful role for the rebellion as a trap maker. Rest in peace.


DM Intervention 1/1

Rexandi has someone stick a spear through the portal. It goes through smoothly, as it does when retracted. Nothing else happens.

Things seem to be quiet, for now.


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 44/44 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +9 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Bazzle looks about. Studying the walls and floors near the anomaly.

Does it appear to be the same room on the other side just dry or a portal to another location.

"Apparently they have need of keeping things dry? Or have allies from the surface?"


DM Intervention 1/1

Bazzle can't really see through the portal well enough in order to make a guess one way or another. Rexandi can explain that it isn't really a portal, because it doesn't involve teleportation magic. It's more of a barrier that lets everything except water pass through.


"Damn shame" - Ederion frowns when they confirm Lekmek is dead, then he just lets the brave kobold drift away in the current.

As the others concentrate on the portal, he goes to the mermaids next, looking them over - "You are wounded. Please take care from here onward, and fight more conservatively" - he glances upwards toward where Lekmek has just drifted from view.

As far as I understand it, most if not all of the mermaids are pretty banged up - am I right? At least Mother Kahli, Frida and perhaps also Harmony? I am all out of healing pots :P

Once the mermaids are tended to, he will look the portal over - "I'll check it" - he winks at the others, then pushes through.


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 7 | HP 11/43| AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Witch Spells: 1st—7/7 2nd—6/6 3rd—3/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

I don't think I've used my healing hex on any of the mermaids yet, have I?


DM Intervention 1/1

I don't think you have, Rexandi

Rexandi heals up the mermaids to the best of her hex's ability. Meanwhile, Ederion pushes through the barrier. He exits on the other side very dry, like he had just walked through the desert. Not a drop of water can be found anywhere. He stands in a short hallway, which opens up into a much larger square room. Three treasure chests of different sizes and make rest at the back of the room. They are guarded by a life-size statue of a spearman, with visor open and mouth agape. Rubble rests in various parts of the room. On closer inspection, they are crumbled statues of mermaids.

The statue animates, readying its spear against a charge.

Arcana to identify constructs. DC is 17.

Heal Kahli: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (6, 3) + 6 = 15
Heal Frida: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (6, 6) + 6 = 18
Heal Melody: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (4, 2) + 6 = 12
Heal Harmony: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (4, 4) + 6 = 14


Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (17) + 7 + (4) = 28


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 6 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+3 R: +5 W: +8 Init: -1 Perception: +12 spells: level 3 4/4 level 2 6/6, level 1 7/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"Watch out!" Aster yells unnecessarily to Ederion, about to charge in to help him.


DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion:

This construct is made from a human who once succumbed to a Flesh to Stone transmutation spell. It is immune to magic, with exceptions to magic that alters stone. It is extremely slow, but while a strong combatant, it has a ranged (touch) attack that can curse its victim. The curse of stone acts similarly to a poison, reducing mobility and flexibility as the person's skin becomes more and more stonelike. If they fully succumb to the curse, they become petrified.
It also possesses an aura that attempts to dispel any magic that increases one's movement or flexibility.

This is a homebrewed construct. Inspiration comes from the Petrified Maiden (undead), with a few defensive alterations similar to the Stone Golem, and a conversion to construct traits rather than undead traits.

Everyone can act, but only Ederion knows what's going on. I suppose Aster could stick her head through the barrier if she wants to.


Fox:

Petrified Maidens hit like a truck in melee, so you decided to give them a Ranged touch Attack and a Dispel Magic also? You are a funny man Fox. No DR? ;)

Ederion quaffs an extract of Shield - "This should be fun..."


DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion:

Doesn't hit like a truck anymore, since it doesn't have any feats. I've also reduced its speed to 20ft, and can't charge, run, hustle. Can make a 5ft step as a move action. Reach two-handed weapon, but no 5ft melee attack. DR5/adamantine. Has an AI as smart as a glitchy Civ5 player.
I would not fight it 1on1, but trust me.

As Ederion drinks a potion, Aster looks through the barrier to see what's going on.
Everyone except Ederion are up.


DM Intervention 1/1

We're going to say that Aster relays what's happening to everyone else.


Soooo....


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 44/44 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +9 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Bazzle jumps through. He surprized hits almost runs into Ed's back. He looks at the statue moving. "Ahh What's the plan?"


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 6 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+3 R: +5 W: +8 Init: -1 Perception: +12 spells: level 3 4/4 level 2 6/6, level 1 7/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Aster slips though as well.


Female Human Fighter 6 | HP 27/66 | AC 26, T 12 FF 24 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +4 (+8 vs Fear) | CMD 23 | Init +2 | Perception +1

Uneasy with Ederion going in first, Tasha hushes herself. He's less injured, and more than capable of handling himself., she thinks, as she swims after Bazzle and Ed.


DM Intervention 1/1

Bazzle and Aster squish in right by the portal, while Tasha swims over to it. There's very little room available.

The statue hauls itself over to Ederion very slowly, but it catches the elf off-guard when it follows Ederion's dodge perfectly. The wound is relatively minor, but the statue's accuracy was a bit surprising.
Ederion takes 10 damage.

Everyone's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Spear: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34
Spear confirm: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
Dmg: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dispel: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


Ederion takes the hit in stride, then ponders his options momentarily.

Fox, is it attacking me with reach?

Status:

HP: 25/47
AC: 25
Effects: Shield, Bless, Inspire Courage


DM Intervention 1/1

Ah, yes, sorry I could have been more clear. It has a longspear.


No worries. Thx Fox ;)

Ederion pushes forth to create an opening - "You hit hard, but you are too slow" - the elf pipes in, while swimming and twirling.

Using Panache.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + 13 + (1) = 26

Then he stabs forward.

Rapier: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Damage if it hits: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 > I assume the +2 damage from Studied Strike does not work? (I have not included it)

Map position updated.

Status:

HP: 25/47
AC: 25
Effects: Shield, Bless, Inspire Courage
Spent: 2x Panache

5,651 to 5,700 of 5,989 << first < prev | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.