Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


4,951 to 5,000 of 5,827 << first < prev | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | next > last >>

DM Intervention 1/1

The only foe remaining is that elven Skum lancer. Everything else is down. The spiny eel is completely dead, but Bazzle needs to get out of this pincer death grip. Destroying it is fine, though I think a slashing weapon would be most suitable. I say that, and then I look at Ederion's damage.

Ederion swims over to Bazzle and wedges his rapier between the pincers to pry Bazzle free. Bazzle is released from this deadly prison, but the poison still courses through his veins. Rexandi coats the Skum in inky darkness, but the elven mutant stares back at Rexandi in utter defiance. Tasha swims as fast as possible and lunges at the Skum, but is easily dodged... right into Mialari's dagger. The point of the blade runs right through the Skum's neck and drawn to the side in a large cut. The Skum gurgles in the underwater cloud of blood, then sinks to the bottom.

Combat ended. Bazzle resists the rest of the poison on his own.

Mialari surfaces for a deep gasp of air. Looking below in the water, she says in an extremely quick, high-pitched voice "Greetings, Ederion. I hope you and your companions are well. Forgive me for this brief visit, but I have tarried enough as it is. Farewell and be safe." She turns and begins heading for the rope.

Dice Rolls:

Lancer Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Tasha stab: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 2 = 16
Mialari dagger: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 2 = 27
Dmg: 1d4 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (1, 4, 4) = 15
Bazzle fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

"So you decided to come along anyway" - Ederion chuckles - "Please do not go yet - allow me to thank you for your help" - he adds.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Aster decides to move away from the bathing suited elves/half elves, to go make sure everyone is still alive. And to avoid being a wererat around normal folk.


DM Intervention 1/1

Mialari would like to make a Sense Motive check for what you said, Ederion. Could you outline what your intent is? I might ask for either a bluff or diplomacy check.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Ederion thinks she waited for the group to take the brunt of the hit, and went behind their backs to release a couple of friends? Then maybe she felt somewhat guilty, and decided to double back to assist them? Still, his intent at this time is only to thank her actually ;)


DM Intervention 1/1

Mialari raises an eyebrow with coy curiosity. She floats over to a pillar and waits with her back against it. Her magical speed subsides.
"Very well, Ederion. You have the entirety of my attention."

Ederion Diplo: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

"Like I said, I wanted only to thank you for your assistance in the fight. It has been of paramount importance" - the elf smiles and bows - "Had I known you were coming to this dreadful place, I would have suggested an alliance - it might not have made things easier for you, but it would have made it safer for us" - he adds - "Alas. Maybe some future endeavor"


DM Intervention 1/1

"You're very welcome. Indeed, perhaps a future endeavor may be mutually beneficial. Alas, my adventuring days are long over, not since you were but a babe." She giggles sweetly. "My interests these years have been far more... noble. Should you desire a plus-one at a function of high ranking, it would be my pleasure to accompany you. Please feel free to visit whenever you would like. You are always a welcome sight."

With that, she gives Ederion a kiss on the cheek, smiles coyly, and swims towards the rope.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Aster returns, now as a normal person, less toothy. Swim walking up next to Ederion as the lovely elf lady floats delicately away. "Twice." she says with a smile. "Twice we've been down in these grimy old skum infested waters. And Twice you managed to find an attractive woman to flirt with." given him a mothering pat on his shoulder, and then changing the subject "No luck with the pump?"


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

"Its this cross I have to bear" - Ederion smiles back at Aster - "Being beset by beautiful women" - he manages also a chuckle after their predicament, and a wink at his companion.

"The pump cannot be easily repaired, or activated - it has been too damaged by the passing of time" - the elf explains - "But we may have just won some respite to allow us a search of the place? How is everyone? Ready to proceed?" - he looks back at the rest of the team.


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

Rexandi pauses, then nods in the affirmative.


DM Intervention 1/1

Where would you like to go? South to the dock, or through the hidden passage Mialari came from?


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

"Sooo... given that hidden passage, I feel like maaaaybe we should see what that's about before we leave it behind us? Although with Mialari having just come that way I feel like it's unlikely to have bad guys."


DM Intervention 1/1

Rexandi is correct. The hidden passage reveals an underwater hallway before a stone staircase rises out of the water. Before them is an impressive door made out of steel. It contains all sorts of slots, gears, and other things that suggest it is a clockwork device. That being said, it is wide open. Beside the door are the skeletal remains of a female elf. Inside is a large vault, with three heavy iron chests sitting against the Northern wall. Also in the room is the long dead corpse of a human-looking woman with eight long spider legs protruding from her back. Rather than bones, the whole corpse looks to be an exoskeleton. The chests are empty.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"This is where she came from correct? No other way out. So she must have come from out there into here, then we arrived and stirred up the scum." moving over to the chests. "Empty... after hearing about the place from you Ed, it looks like she came to loot the place before we could."

perception in general: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
heal on the elf remains to see if there is anything odd: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
knowledge? on the exoskeleton: 1d20 ⇒ 5 not sure, planes and religion are +9, dungeoneering is +7


DM Intervention 1/1

Aster doesn't notice anything else out of the ordinary.

She believes the elf died decades ago, was probably in her fourth century of life, and never gave birth. No signs of normal damage on her bones, which means either she was not a fighter, or had easy access to healing magic. Cause of death: Constitution Poison. It must have been a slow, agonizing death.

Aster has heard of a creature like this from rumours of Norgorber cults. It is called a Jorogumo, which is name from the Tian language. Aster doesn't know any more information about it.


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Bazzle takes care searching the bodies for jewelry or treasure. After looking through the corpses for loose change he turns his attention to the chests. "Perhaps we found somethings that can aid the cause. No." He looks them over thoroughly. Taking 20. If anyone is worried about time now is the time to complain ;) That would be a 27 to check for traps on the chests. He fiddles about for a bit. Disable Device 30 for traps or locks


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:
Aster Cobblestone wrote:
"Empty... after hearing about the place from you Ed, it looks like she came to loot the place before we could."

"Sure does look like it..." - Ederion nods at Aster - "For some reason I believed she had come here to rescue someone, maybe even those girls" - he adds with a chuckle - "I must have been distracted with something - of course you are right Aster. But what was she doing here...?"

Knowledge (Local) for the Jorogumo?: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (13) + 7 + (1) = 21


DM Intervention 1/1

The Jorogumo is fairly obscure folklore, since it originates from another continent. However, the story works in a similar way to the sirens. A beautiful woman lures a lustful man into her clutches within a cave, then changes into this monstrosity when he is helpless. To reproduce, a jorogumo must mate with a man. After securing his seed, she poisons him until he falls into a coma, then plants her fertilized egg into his body. After several days, the egg hatches and devours its 'father'.
This creature is no story, nor planar being. It is real, alive, and of this earth. The corpse before you is proof of that.
In Tian folklore, spiders are naturally terrified of crows. The jorogumo is likewise scared. It would rather flee from or kill a Tengu, but will never lure or mate with one.

-------------------
I will answer Bazzle's stuff later.


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

"Then... no real reason to linger," says Rexandi. "She got what we came here for. We're going to need to find some other way to make money, or we're all going to be homeless."


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Bazzle looks around at the others. "What now. Did I miss something in the battle. I saw the elf woman but she appeared friendly to Ed and all . . . what happened?"


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"hat is true Rexi. We should investigate the dock. The scum were all about there so she couldn't have scavenged there. We should also make sure there are no more prisoners in the cells. Since all we had time to do is find Tasha and our mermaid friend." Aster pats Ed on the back. "She simply took advantage. While that makes us want to throttle her, she also turned around to help fight the creatures before she escaped, didn't she... still I really would like to throttle her."


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

"She had the intel and she took advantage of it. We had no particular claim on this, it's not like we stake out monster-haunted dungeons and declare that they belong to us. Cunning and ruthless and it leaves us holding the bag, yes, but we need to focus on figuring out our next move," says Rexandi.


DM Intervention 1/1

Bazzle can't find any treasure. The entire room has been picked clean, down to the last copper. He does realize that either there wasn't much here to begin with, or the women must of had at least one bag of holding with them. After all, they were carrying little more than a bag, a dagger, and wearing their swimsuits. Bazzle also takes a look at the clockwork door. It's incredibly sophisticated, requiring three different keys to unlock. A failed attempt to pick these intricate locks results in a large sickle slashing out from the door. Bazzle is not immediately sure how Mialari could have picked the locks without risking injury.

A submerged ancient wooden pier and boardwalk extend into this entirely flooded cavern, suggesting that at some point in the past the cavern was not so inundated with water. A pair of strange, barrel-shaped objects sit in the northeast corner of the flooded boardwalk, while long beards of algae hand from the cavern ceiling here and there, waving languidly in the slow current.
The two barrel-shaped objects are large enough to fit a man within. They are heavily reinforced, weighted, and air-tight. Inside, hand and foot cuffs are nailed into the barrel, and a single bottle rests in each. Ederion easily identifies them as bottles of air.

There are three paths that are apparent. Two to the West, and one to the East.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:
Aster Cobblestone wrote:
Aster pats Ed on the back. "She simply took advantage. While that makes us want to throttle her, she also turned around to help fight the creatures before she escaped, didn't she... still I really would like to throttle her."

"Oh there will be some throttling that is for sure"

Rexandi Vatia wrote:
"She had the intel and she took advantage of it. We had no particular claim on this, it's not like we stake out monster-haunted dungeons and declare that they belong to us. Cunning and ruthless and it leaves us holding the bag, yes, but we need to focus on figuring out our next move," says Rexandi.

"Not just a question of 'having a stake' on any of it - I don't like being used as a decoy, and I doubt you do also" - Ederion replies.

At the pier:

"Let us check the area to the East" - Ederion suggests

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20

Fox, those barrels could work like escape pods, or more like deep diving contraptions?


DM Intervention 1/1

More like escape pods. There's no way to control their movement from the inside. Someone would have to move them, unless you took the weights off and put them in a current. Deep diving capabilities are questionable.

Phosphorescent lichen covers the walls of this huge, flooded cavern, giving it the eerie atmosphere of a cathedral devoted to some watery god. To the north, a hand-carved circular tunnel angles upward before curving to the East. Sitting on the floor is a giant octopus, except that it is purple and only has seven tentacles. Next to the creature is a large net containing a set of metal armour, along with other odds and ends. The octopus doesn't seem to have noticed Ederion.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Nature or Planes DC15:

This is a particularly large magical beast called a Devilfish. It is rumoured to possess a middling intellect, and is capable of rudimentary speech.

For those that rolled a 20, 25, or more, select one (or more) of the following:
- Lore and basic stats
- Defense
- Offense


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 8 + (4) = 26

I would like to know more about: Lore and basic stats, Defense and Offense in that order. I am planning on trying to talk with it but I need to know more :D


DM Intervention 1/1

Devilfish are suspected to have originated from the Abyss many generations ago and eventually adapted to the Material Plane's oceans. They are solitary hunters on the higher end of the food chain. Devilfish posses an alien intelligence bordering between the social intricacies of 'Sentient' creatures, and simple animals. They do not care for inventions, religion, or just about anything resembling culture. Devilfish innately understand Abyssal and Aquan, though speaking these languages with other species can prove difficult. It is suspected that Devilfish never die of old age, and simply grow throughout their lifetime until they either run out of food to sustain them, or something bigger decides that they are worth eating. This particular Devilfish could very well be as old as Ederion, if not more.

Devilfish are strong, nimble, and hardy, but suffer in willpower. They can see in all forms of darkness, including magical darkness. They are naturally considered evil aligned, due to their origins, but are considered magical beasts rather than outsiders. They can survive and thrive in frigid waters, but suffer if on land for more than an hour. Devilfish are large and have a very long reach with their tentacles. They attack the same target with all tentacles at once, and grab their prey in for a terrible bite. Upon being bitten, the target is also subjected to a nasty strength sapping venom. They are not particularly fast compared to other aquatic species, but they are faster than all non-aquatic creatures. The last important feature is that Devilfish spray blood much like an octopus sprays ink. This does hurt the Devilfish, but it creates a sphere of darkness that the Devilfish can see through. Anyone who breathes in or smells the blood can be nauseated.


DM Intervention 1/1

They can attack with incredible strength, fend off creatures with its superior reflexes, and cleave through an enemy (though they often opt not to in order to secure a bite)


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4
Ederion wrote:
"Not just a question of 'having a stake' on any of it - I don't like being used as a decoy, and I doubt you do also" - Ederion replies.

"Oh, I'm miffed, but let's keep our eyes on the real enemy here, and on how we go forward in defeating them. We can't get sidetracked from that. We have to find a new way to fund and support our group and keep the dream alive."


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Ederion slides a little back, to make sure the creature will not be able to reach him, then speaks clearly - "Well met mighty friend, do you seek assistance to leave this place? Are you trapped or content to be here?"


DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion doesn't have enough room to be outside of charging distance, but he can at least get fairly far away. When he speaks, the Devilfish opens its eyes and stares at him. It moves in the water, slowly drifting towards the Elf. It says a single word, but Ederion doesn't understand the language.

Abyssal only:

"Food?"


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"He can talk?" Aster asks "Hello sir. As my friend said we'd help you move on if you wish, and promise not to try on kill us of course."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


DM Intervention 1/1

Aquan only:

"Give food or be food."


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

My idea was more along the lines of if he is large maybe he cannot fit the tunnel we are in?


DM Intervention 1/1

He's a squishy boi. He'd be fine. I'd probably call it difficult terrain... which means he wouldn't be able to charge.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"I don't understand him. Does anyone else?" Aster asks.

sense motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 to see if she understands the intent though I'd imagine it would be rather hard to tell how a octopus is feeling


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

"He's asking about food," says Rexandi. "I don't know what he said after that. Anyone got something to eat?"


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Aster reaches for her backpack, before realizing it is up out of the water at the well, and also remembering no she has no food on her anyway... but "Does he like scum?"


DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion would know that Devilfish would happily eat humanoids dead or alive.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Hahaha, I was thinking of the exact same thing Aster :D

"I don't see why not" - Ederion whispers with a chuckle - "Such an appetizing treat. And I think he will eat anything humanoid..." - he adds.

"Rexandi, tell him we have morsels of food for him, in exchange for him not attacking us and allowing us to explore his cave?"


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

Rexandi clears her throat so that she can pitch her voice down into the guttural, rolling and coughing tones of the Abyssal language.

Abyssal:
"We will give you some morsels if you do not attack us. We mean to explore this place."


DM Intervention 1/1

The Devilfish replies in the same guttural tones, mixed in with the clicking of its beak.

Abyssal:

"Give food and I not prey you. Lots food. I hungry."

After the group push the bodies into the pit, the Devilfish begins to feed. It grabs a body and shoves it into its mouth, where a beak-like orifice crushes and snaps bones.

Abyssal:

"Yum yum." *snap, crunch* "Liiiiiiiiiiiiiife" *Slurrrp* "Gooooooooooood!" *Pop*
It would seem you are free to explore at your leisure.


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Sorry crazy few days. I have been really tied up.

Bazzle looks around confused as the strange languages get bandied around.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"That is unsettling" Aster says, and then quietly to her friends "I don't think we should free this one into the harbor."


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

"At least we should have a little time to explore while it's... occupied," says Rexandi uncomfortably.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

"There is some loot in there - I will take a look" - the elf adds, and tentatively moves inside to try and find any valuables.


DM Intervention 1/1

Loots:

+1 Full Plate 
+1 Heavy Spiked Shield(Steel)  
Masterwork Sap (waterlogged) 
Masterwork Kukri (rusty)
Masterwork Longbow (+5 Str) (waterlogged)
Cloak of Resistance +1
Various ruined Writing Supplies, tons of Parchment, Journal  
110 gp
Masterwork Pistol (rusty, no ammunition)
Pirate's Eye Patch (wonderous item)
Rope of Climbing
Masterwork Cutlass (rusty)

A rusty item has the broken and fragile conditions. It can be mended with magic or a relevant craft skill, but it takes time. As a side effect, enemies who take damage from a rusty item have a chance of developing tetanus.
A waterlogged item has the broken condition. It needs to be dried and mended with magic or a relevant craft skill. Waterlogged bludgeoning melee weapons do not suffer a penalty to damage.

The other side of this room bears a completely flooded small passage that leads into the city. It can easily be identified as an entrance into the sewers.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

As the devilfish gobbles down on the morsels, Ederion tries to bring out as much of the loot as he can - "If we leave it here Aster... What then? To die of hunger? I don't know..."


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

"Its from the abyss. This place is reportedly an improvement."

4,951 to 5,000 of 5,827 << first < prev | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.