Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


5,251 to 5,300 of 5,351 << first < prev | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | next > last >>

DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion identifies the creature not as the desert dwelling Blue Chromatic Dragon, but as the Sea Imperial Dragon. While still a true dragon, imperial dragons originate from Tian Xia. They are known to rescue drowning sailors, protect island settlements, and guide lost ships. Sea dragons are adept swimmers, and possess the ability to breathe water and super-heat it into a line of steam under the ocean. This sea dragon is very young, but still dangerous. They can attack with claws, fangs, and horns all at once. They have excellent senses, access to draconic magic, and are fairly mobile. Sea dragons are immune to electricity, paralysis, and sleep effects. They resist some cold damage, and can withstand moderate ocean pressure. Most sea dragons die early in their lifespan, as they are hunted relentlessly by aboleths, adult sperm whales, and sea monsters. Only when they reach adult ages do they large and powerful enough to properly defend themselves.

Ederion swims towards the dragon and stabs it in its second head. While the dragon is not dead, it's spraying blood everywhere.

Bazzle turn


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—7/7 2nd—5/6 3rd—3/4 | Conduit Surge 3/4

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Rexandi, meanwhile, knows nothing of what's going on and simply hides as best she can in the seaweed.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 48/48 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Bazzle swims slowly closer. He takes aim with the spear, "Oh wait blue dragon. They shoot lightening."

He re-aims the spear at another foe. Green

Crack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


DM Intervention 1/1

Rexandi is able to give a little bit of knowledge compared to Ederion, but not enough to make a bit difference. She hides in the seaweed quite well.

Bazzle's lightning attack does hit, but unfortunately does very little damage. It was just a tiny zap, barely more powerful than a static touch.

The dragon makes a full withdraw towards the pit, while the lizard Skum continue to fight. Aster and Bazzle both get wrapped up in the lizard's arms and legs. They are grappled

Everyone's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Crack Dmg: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Yellow grapple: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Cyan grapple: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


DM Intervention 1/1

Forgot something.

Ederion feels the eye glare at him, unnerving him. His swordhand begins to shake violently. Ederion takes a -4 penalty to attack rolls

Ederion Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Info:
HP 47/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Fox, Ederion has +2 save vs. illusion and disbelievable effects and +2 vs. enchantments. Does any of it apply? Also, could I spend 2 Inspiration for +1d6 to the save?


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—7/7 2nd—5/6 3rd—3/4 | Conduit Surge 3/4

From her hiding place in the seaweed, Rexandi tries to put a hex on the dragon. She feels a bit bad about aiding in the destruction of a creature that is probably a captive and likely wouldn't want to do these kinds of things unless forced, but everyone's in a bad position...

Using misfortune hex, Will save DC 16.


DM Intervention 1/1

I looked it up, and it's been errata'ed to be mind affecting. I'm inclined to believe that your +2 vs enchantments should apply. Sure, you can roll the 1d6.

Dragon will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Info:
HP 47/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

1d6 ⇒ 3


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 5/5, level 1 1/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Lizard skum in your face, getting really really close made Aster way too uncomfortable. She dislikes becoming a wererat around the mermaids, getting those looks, and she really didn't know how it would affect her new fish tail but...

A wiggling fur explosion later, wererat Aster grabs the creature's limbs and pulls them off of her.

breaking grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Info:
HP 47/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Not sure if I made the save - if I did, Ederion sticks his tongue out at the dragon :D

Want to wait on Tasha, to decide what to do next.


Female Human Fighter 6 | HP 58/58 | AC 26, T 12 FF 24 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +4 (+8 vs Fear) | CMD 23 | Init +2 | Perception +1

As the beast retreats, Tasha turns to her sides to see both Aster and Bazzle wrapped within the lizards' grasp. Oh..., she grits her teeth, the choice itching in her head. Just as she turns towards Aster, however, the Tian woman's form changes in that of a rat, breaking free of the beast's claws. "Nice one!", Tasha's slowed, bass voice carries over, as her tail beats furiously towards the creature grasping Bazzle. The thickness of the water, however, is too much for her to handle, and the shield slam only sends a wave of water at the monster.

Rolls/OoC:

Attack, Shield, Charge: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Info:
HP 47/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

As Tasha goes left Ederion goes right, and engages the skum on Aster - "Leave the lady alone, will you?"

Usual routine = Swift Study + Rapier Attack.

Rapier: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 26
Damage if it hits: 1d6 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 = 15


DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion just barely, by a collection of Elven heritage, hard earned willpower, and plain old luck, resists the Eye.

The dragon barely resists Rexandi's hex in turn.

Meanwhile, Aster breaks free of the lizard Skum grappling her. She pushes it off of her, only for Ederion to swoop in with his rapier and stab it through the heart. A cluster of bubbles escapes its mouth as it dies. Tasha takes the opportunity to go help Bazzle, but she bashes her shield forward too early, sending just a wave of water to push the two.

The trident next to Tasha takes a stab, while Mother Kahli circles around to stab the Skum in the back. Rillia sends her cluster of dense water to bludgeon the Skum. Sadly, all three attempts do nothing against this Skum's gnarled hide.

Bazzle's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Tasha Spirit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Rillia Wave: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Kahli Dagger: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 16


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 48/48 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Bazzle stabs at the creature attacking him.

Attack Dagger: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 = 27+2 For Flanking
Damage: 1d3 + 3d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + (2, 6, 4) + 4 = 18

[ooc]Bewildered: The target becomes bewildered, taking a –2 penalty to AC. The target takes an additional –2 penalty to AC against all attacks made by the rogue.


DM Intervention 1/1

Bazzle jams his blade into the Skum's kidney. A sore upon its body ruptures from the strike, sending putrescent rot and bile through the water.

The sea dragon creates a ball of shadow from its claws as it chants in the Aboleth tongue. It then launches the ball, which unerringly collides with Bazzle's face. Though he tries desperately to claw the darkness away, it seeps into his eyes, and all vision is drowned out.
Bazzle is blinded.

The eye stares at the wounded Skum, and a ray of silt swims out of its pupil. It swims over to the Skum, and fills in most of the wounds the Skum has suffered, turning immediately into scar tissue. The Skum keeps its arms wrapped around Bazzle, and starts swimming towards the pit. Tasha bashes it with her shield, though the damage is fairly minor.

Everyone's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Bazzle Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Heal: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (3, 4) + 10 = 17
Maintain grapple: 1d20 + 11 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 11 + 5 = 35
Tasha AoO: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18 Thanks Bewildered
Dmg: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Kahli dagger: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Kahli dagger confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Dmg: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + 2 = 6


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 48/48 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Bazzle frieks out completely unflattering panic. "I can't see. Something has me. I can't see. And I feel really slow."


Female Human Fighter 6 | HP 58/58 | AC 26, T 12 FF 24 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +4 (+8 vs Fear) | CMD 23 | Init +2 | Perception +1

"Bazzle! We're coming for you!", Tasha shouts, her tail slapping towards the creature, the dagger in her hand glowing radiant red. Swimming around the scum holding the gnome, she slashes furiously at the skum, blood once again flowing into the water.

Rolls/OoC:

Attack, Single Charge, Aster's Lucky Dagger: 1d20 + 11 + 1 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 1 - 1 + 2 = 28
Damage: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
I'm just going on the hope that a slashing attack might be more effective this time. Shield's still generally better, but, hey, it's literally a dagger that hates skum.


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—7/7 2nd—5/6 3rd—3/4 | Conduit Surge 3/4

Seeing Bazzle get whisked away, Rexandi panics a bit and tries to leap out of the seaweed (as much as one can "leap" underwater) to do... something, anything. Since she is still dazed from the conduits of power that she channeled earlier, though, all she can do is move.

Spellcraft to identify spell that struck Bazzle: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

I don't see Bazzle on the map, so I don't know which way to go.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 5/5, level 1 1/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"Oh no! Bazzle!" Aster swims to help. She knows the best bet is to go after the dragon but she cannot leave a friend in danger.

attack with mace, bless, wererat: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


DM Intervention 1/1

Rexandi identifies it as a Blindness/Deafness spell. Interestingly, it was modified with a bouncing spell metamagic, which means that if Bazzle resisted it, the spell would have transferred to someone else. This however means that Bazzle is permanently blind. The spell does not ever wear off on its own. Fortunately, there are ways to remove it. A dispel magic spell could do the trick, otherwise any spell that removes a curse works as well.
Are you using slide 3? He's in between Tasha, Aster, Mother Kahli, and the Skum.

Tasha, sorry to ask this, but I've misplaced my notes regarding your lucky dagger. What did I say it did?


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—7/7 2nd—5/6 3rd—3/4 | Conduit Surge 3/4

Wow, I've been reading this whole thing on slide 2. No wonder I've been so confused. Moved token.


Info:
HP 47/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Seeing his companions rush to aid Bazzle, Ederion focuses on the Imperial Dragon - "Enough mayhem from you my friend" - he almost apologizes - "I understand you are probably being manipulated by others, and if I could fathom a way to retrieve that eye without fighting you I would..."

Move to the Imperial Dragon. Attack.

Rapier: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 27
Damage if it hits: 1d6 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 2 = 16


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 48/48 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Bazzle slips his dagger between himself and the force grappling him hoping their own grip helps the cut.

Blind attack while grappled I have forgot how this works: 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 9 - 2 - 4 = 20-2 grappled -4 blinded


DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion tries to rush down the dragon, but his swimming magic can only go so fast. He misjudges his speed, and stops 10ft away from the corrupted Dragon. Bazzle may be blind, but he can still fight the creature holding onto him. He feels resistance as his blade must have connected with something. Tasha stabs the Skum with her mysterious dagger, which wounds the creature just enough to stagger it.

The eye stares Ederion down and weakens his resolve, opening him up to a flurry of strikes as the dragon lunges out and attacks with everything it has. Unfortunately for it, the sea dragon only grazes Ederion with a single claw.
The Skum is in its death throws, and bites down hard on Bazzle. Bubbles escape from the creature's mouth, and its eyes glaze over lifelessly.
Ederion suffers a -4 penalty to his AC and takes 6 damage. Bazzle is still grappled, and takes 12 damage.

Everyone's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Bazzle conceal, high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 70
Dmg: 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Tasha Spirit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Ederion Will: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9
Gore: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Claw1: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Claw2: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Claw1 Dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Maintain grapple: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28
Dmg: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Info:
HP 47/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Fox, couldn't I have charged the dragon if that was required?

"Well done" - Ederion nods at his opponent - "Now let us see what I can do, shall we?"

Rapier: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 23
Damage if it hits: 1d6 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 2 = 17


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 48/48 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 64


DM Intervention 1/1

Your swim speed is 20 feet, and the dragon was intentionally staying 50ft away from you. It was able to identify the spell. That's why I didn't have you charge.

Just as Ederion drifts in to make the final blow, the dragon roars "Damn your eyes, Ederion!"
It tries to breathe super-heated water at Ederion, but the elven fencer is far too quick. He stabs the dragon straight through its evil red eye, killing the creature instantly. Its corpse starts being sucked downwards into the pit.

Combat is over. Bazzle is still stuck in the dead Skum's grapple, but he can get out in time.


Info:
HP 47/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Understood Fox. Thx for clarifying - you mean it identified what was allowing me to swim?

Ederion watches the dragon being pulled into the pit - "Wish it could have been different" - then turns to the others as Bazzle extricates himself- "Bazzle, are you ok?"

Bazzle is permanently blinded though, yes? Do we have any way to remove it?


DM Intervention 1/1

Yes, it was able to identify the spell that Rillia cast on you, and thus calculated how far it needed to be to stay away from a charge.

Not that I'm aware of. It looks like Bazzle is blind until we find a spellcaster with dispel magic or remove curse. His eyes look glazed over, like someone who isn't paying attention. He doesn't see darkness, but in truth, sees absolutely nothing at all. It's a weird concept.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 5/5, level 1 1/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Aster slips back into humanity and then helps Bazzle out of the skum's embrace "Bazzle, it is over. We'll... need to figure something out about your eyes..."

Aster doesn't have anything to help...


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 48/48 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Bazzle flails about wrestling against he dead skum. "Hey I think I got it. Take that." He wiggles free. "Its over? Are you sure? Where are you I . . . I can't see." He is trying to be calm but there is a clear terror in his vacant eyes.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 5/5, level 1 1/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Aster reaches up an arm to balance the gnome "Keep ahold on me." she tells him with worried warmth. "Does anyone have anything to help him?" she asks the others.


DM Intervention 1/1

Mother Kahli shakes her head. "I cannot remove a curse, nor can Maiden Rillia. He will have to return to the village, or hide in his cloak, or he will surely perish. Blind mermaids do not live long."


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—7/7 2nd—5/6 3rd—3/4 | Conduit Surge 3/4

"It's a spell," says Rexandi as she comes closer, breathing heavily. "We'll find a way to dispel it!"

She pauses to apply her healing hex to Ederion as well.

Healing Hex: Ederion: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 3) + 6 = 14


Info:
HP 47/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

"Thank you Rex" - Ederion bows politely.

So guys this is a conundrum - if we retreat we may be losing our advantage. But if we advance with Bazzle blind, we are almost losing a team member... Not really sure what our best option is.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 5/5, level 1 1/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

I vote to continue. But am perfectly fine if anyone feels strongly either way.


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—7/7 2nd—5/6 3rd—3/4 | Conduit Surge 3/4

I still have a bunch of lightning bolts, but those are dependent upon (1) not fighting critters with lightning resistance and (2) not fighting critters with Evasion.


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 48/48 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Is there a way I could go back to the mermaids and the others can press on?


DM Intervention 1/1

Rexandi patches Ederion up, bringing him back to full health. As a bit of time passes, most of the negative effects start to wear out.
No one is slowed, and all the hexes have expired. Bless is still up, as is Rexandi's stagger and Ederion's slipstream.

Rillia sings to Ederion
"We have mages home
Who could dispel his curse
I could take the Gnome
Save him from a fate much worse"

Mother Kahli has a different idea
"Rather than lose two, I could hold him while we fight. Bring him up to foes, and tell him when to strike."

Your call. Pros and cons either way.


Info:
HP 47/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Ederion smiles at Rillia and nods at Mother Kahli - "Bazzle, what say you?"


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 48/48 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

If there is a mermaid that can bring me back to relative safety. Bazzle would prefer not to be a liability to the team.

Bazzle turns not quite in the direction of Ed's voice. His voice cracks, "I don't want to be a liability."


DM Intervention 1/1

Rillia, at Ederion's explanation, scoops up poor Bazzle and hugs him tightly. She races back towards the village with him for aid, as fast as her tail can take them.

The trip won't take as long as before, but it will still take awhile. What do you want to do?


Info:
HP 47/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

"Don't worry Bazzle - we'll take care of this and get you a memento" - Ederion smiles, and pats his companion on the shoulder before he leaves.

We press on Fox ;)

"Should we go into the chasm?" - Ederion nods at the path ahead of them, then turning to Mother Kahli - "There seems to be some current - you think it will draw us down?"


DM Intervention 1/1

Mother Kahli looks down into the chasm, which even with darkvision, would be vacant of anything.

"If it were much stronger, this current would become a whirlpool." Mother Kahli says "I'm not sure if even I could swim back up once committed. If we enter the mouth of this beast, it will be near impossible to retreat. They will know we're coming, since the dragon Skum fell into it."

The other feature before the chasm is a sunken ship.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 5/5, level 1 1/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"And if we don't go..." Aster doesn't finish because the consequences are too dire to think about. "I can go first. They know we are here, so my lack of being quiet won't hurt us. I can see in the dark and..." she shakes and expands. "... and I am the hardest to hurt."

If no one complains, Aster the merchant steadies her shield and swims into the chasm.


Info:
HP 47/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Had also thought about that Fox...

"Would they have planted more guards on that abandoned ship? I don't want to get caught unaware"


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 48/48 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Before he heads back to the mermaid village he offers the crack of lightning spear to any who would need it.


DM Intervention 1/1

I'm pretty sure Ederion or Rexandi could make use of it.


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—7/7 2nd—5/6 3rd—3/4 | Conduit Surge 3/4

Ederion has a much better attack bonus than I do, so first dibs to him.

5,251 to 5,300 of 5,351 << first < prev | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.