Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


5,551 to 5,600 of 5,827 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>

DM Intervention 1/1

It doesn't look as slimy, and is much more vibrant green in colour. Excellent observation, however.

Bazzle figures this substance is able to keep people under a state of unconsciousness. It keeps their basic needs such as air, water, and food satiated. It puts them in a state of deep sleep, and significantly lowers the amount of resources they need. It has a very slow healing effect, but no signs of fleshwarping capabilities. Bazzle thinks that if someone were to go in there, they would need to hold their breath, otherwise they'll be subjected to the deep sleep.
This substance is leagues ahead of the everyday alchemy on the surface world. Bazzle's able to figure out the properties, but to actually make such a thing? Nearly impossible.


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Is there anything to put the goo in?


DM Intervention 1/1

You could chug the Antitoxin that Nisha made, or two potions to have empty bottles?


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Antitoxin might help with the poison. Is there enough for myself and any poisoned allies.


DM Intervention 1/1
Bazzle Blast-hazard wrote:
Antitoxin might help with the poison. Is there enough for myself and any poisoned allies.

No there's only one, though Tasha got one that Ederion made not long ago


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

"Is anyone still experiencing the effects of the poison. This might help."


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

"Even if we get these people out of here - how will they breathe..?" - Ederion is still pondering the slime chamber - "They are alive for now, right Bazzle? So I guess it makes sense to get back to this later on"

I think we can press on?


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

"Yeah it looks to keep them alive and safe, though helpless."


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"We have the wand to help people breathe, Ed... but as long as they are in no immediate danger it might be safer to leave them until we've taken care of the creature." Aster agrees with moving on.


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Does Bazzle think the anti-toxin will relieve his constitution problem.


Female Human Fighter 6 | HP 19/58 | AC 23, T 9 FF 24 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +4 (+8 vs Fear) | CMD 23 | Init +2 | Perception +1

Tasha's eyes shake out of Mother Kahli's fury, as she shakes the dagger in the water to wash away the blood. "Oh, oh, no.", she whispers, as she moves towards the gnome and the mermaid, worry in her eyes. "You okay?", she blurts out, only for the gnome's pale face to tell her the answer. Nodding nervously, she swims towards the sleeping captives, her face pursing in fury. "We'll get them out. Nobody deserves this." She moves closer to the field, and says in a loud voice. "We'll get you out soon! Okay? You're going to be okay!"

Sighing, she finally has a chance to glance at her own wounds, the reddened flesh from the furious spell under her damaged armour. "I think... Can we push on?", she asks, clearly demoralised, just as Aster pulls out a wand and start tending to her grievous wounds.

Rolls/OoC:

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 21
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 26
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 28
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 32
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 40

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 42
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 47
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 53

That's 8 uses, but Tasha's almost ship-shaped.


DM Intervention 1/1

Rillia sings to Ederion in Aquan
"These sisters are our kin
I know by name and sin
Two sing of magic and of lore
The third, a hunter I adore"

Then Mother Khali replies in the same song
"The men we do not know
Nor the one of silver scales
Should they awake and show
Their hatred by teeth and nails"

The two sing back and forth to one another, which Ederion can translate.
Rillia thinks the two Bards and the Ranger of the mermaids could be freed to help in a fight. Mother Khali argues that all should be freed so they can fight their oppressors. Rillia agrees with the Ravens that keeping them here would be reasonable, but Mother Khali argues that the Skum could come to kill them at anytime while they're helpless.


DM Intervention 1/1

Bazzle would definitely know how Antitoxin works. It can be used as a preventative measure before coming into contact with poison, or it can be used as medication while in the throws of poison. It isn't useful after the poison has already run its course. There is magic out there that can repair the ravages of poison, but otherwise it's up to getting as much rest as possible, possibly with a non-magical doctor or nurse to help things along.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:
Aster Cobblestone wrote:

"We have the wand to help people breathe, Ed... but as long as they are in no immediate danger it might be safer to leave them until we've taken care of the creature." Aster agrees with moving on.

"I had completely forgotten about it Aster" - Ederion smiles - "In that case I guess it is worth a try to get them out of there" - the elf adds - "Mayhap they can assist us in fact - I am sure we will need it" - he continues - "The barrier containing the goo itself is magical - if we dispel it maybe..?"


Female Human Fighter 6 | HP 19/58 | AC 23, T 9 FF 24 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +4 (+8 vs Fear) | CMD 23 | Init +2 | Perception +1

Nudges Ederion - you're an elf, you don't give a damn about sleep effects. ^^


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"We could wrap a rope around whoever attempts it, and pull them out if it goes badly." Aster suggests.

8 charges, noted and removed!


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

"I don't want to leave anyone at the mercy of the Skum."

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 Any thing interesting or trapped about the goo room.
Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Knowledge Engeneering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Craft Alchemey: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20 What insights do I have about how the goo is stored and what will happen if we try to enter the area, will it leak? will that effect us?


DM Intervention 1/1

Interesting questions, I like it.

Tasha is correct. Ederion would be immune to the sleep effect.

Bazzle doesn't notice any traps or any other features of interest. The room itself is very basic and featureless. The only thing that's of some interest is that the Kobold has several scars along its snout, so it looks like the goo won't take care of scarring.
The room is filled with goo, and held in place with the magic barrier. Entering will likely compress the goo, but given the purpose of the room, it's likely designed for many creatures to be stored within. It doesn't look like the goo can squeeze out through the barrier. Bazzle has figure out that holding one's breath will keep them safe from the goo's sleep effects. If they breathe in or ingest the goo, then the sleep effects will begin. Water breathing magic will have no effect on inhaling goo.


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

"I think you need to make sure that you don't inhale the goo. So hold your breath. That will mitigate any sleep effects. Do we have enough resources for the creatures who can't normally breath water to be able to. Because they might not be able to after they are out of the water."

Do we think that sleep is the only condition. Not paralyze?


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

"I can use my hexes to let them breathe water, but it has a short duration, so we'll have to move slowly - I'll need to keep re-applying it," says Rexandi.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"We can also use the wand of water breathing, so we don't tax Rexi. So who is volunteering to get in the goop?" slow moving Aster is willing just not sure if her less than nimbleness is best.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:
Tasha Valenti wrote:
Nudges Ederion - you're an elf, you don't give a damn about sleep effects. ^^

Nice catch Tasha! Though that was not my main concern - getting out actually is.

"Who else?" - Ederion winks at Aster, and moves inside the goop without hesitation.

Will try to hold my breath just in case :P

Once inside, the elf looks for the two closest floating victims, and pulls them to the edge of the chamber, trying to push them through to the others.

UMD?: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Is the UMD check repeatable?:

UMD again?: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

:) after we tied a rope to you, just in case the evil mind of treasure fox has something left unseen


DM Intervention 1/1

Yes the UMD check is repeatable, with only one catch.

After a rope is secured around Ederion, he walks right through the barrier without hesitation. As he pushes the first human to the barrier, a zap of electricity goes through both him and the human man.
Both Ederion and the human man take 4 points of electricity damage. This damage is considered Non-Lethal.

The second time Ederion tries this, he is able to consciously alter his magical imprint. Instead of appearing as an Elf, Ederion tries his best to make the imprint feel more like a Skum. It's a success, and the human is pushed out of the barrier. His eyes shoot open and he begins to hack and cough and splutter. Aster is ready with the wand of waterbreathing, and soon he's able to cough up all the goo that was inside him.

This man is Chelish in ethnicity. He's a fairly strong looking man, with a big chest, work worn hands, shoulder-length dark hair, and a coarse beard. In a bit of a gruff voice, he says
"Thank you. Where in the nines am I? I remember my ship ran aground, and we were attacked by strange fish monsters. The last thing I remember, was being pulled under by one of them... I can't swim."

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
11 rounds of breath remaining


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"The fish creatures are called Skum, and we're doing our best to stop them from hurting any more people." Aster says with a smile. She wiggles her scaley tail "I'm not much of a swimmer either but our mermaid allies have helped me with that. Purely temporary."

"We are not done yet though. There are more of these things, and their creator to deal with. If you are willing and able, we'd gladly accept your help. Though we also understand if you cannot." she'll take out her dagger and offer it to the man.


DM Intervention 1/1

The man replies
"I'll do whatever it takes. Oh gods, look at them. Just floating in that slime. I don't think I'll ever sleep again."

After he calms a little more, he says "I'm Ondisso, Ondisso Augur. I'm from Magnimar. I'll be honest, I'm feeling something strange in my chest. It's a... pulsing in my body, and no I don't mean my heartbeat. It's... different."

Aster and Rexandi know what he's getting at. Both felt the rippling of magic course through them at young ages, even if the source of their power were different.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Ederion does not pause, and goes for the next person closest to him.

UMD (I guess I need one every time?): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


DM Intervention 1/1

You do. To make things faster, let me know how much pain you're willing to take before you tap out. Also how close to running out of breath are you willing to deal with?

The next person Ederion pushes out is a human Chelish man. His name is Aterius, originally from Korvosa, but he's been sailing everywhere for the last decade.

Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Ederion takes 3 non-lethal damage. He's got 9 rounds of breath left.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"My name is Aster, it is a pleasure to meet both of you. Ondisso, have you ever used magic before? What you are describing is very similar to how I felt when I was graced with the ability." Aster is wanding and checked every one they pull out for further injuries.


DM Intervention 1/1

Ondisso replies in his gruff voice
"No, no I've seen some things that are magic, but I've never used it. I'm not a wizard or anything."
He looks down at his naked self, and then at the other man next to him.
"Uhm, do you have anything I could wear?" He says, embarrassed and holding a hand over his nether regions.

So far, Aster notices that that both men are squeaky clean, no signs of any strange growths, no wounds, or anything of the sort. They do still have scars and tattoos. Ondisso wears a tattoo of the fabled kraken wrapped around his right bicep, and a funny looking bloodhound sitting up and drinking a stein of ale on his right thigh.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"I might have something..." Aster searches through her pack. A cloak, a kimono, and an umbrella. She offers them for their clothing needs, though she is reluctant to do so with the kimono.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Ederion will push it as close as being 6 non lethal points of damage away from unconsciousness. He will risk running out of breath if needed, and rely on water breathing.


DM Intervention 1/1

Ondisso wraps the cloak around himself, while Aterius decides to just stick with his naked self.

Ederion tries over and over again to push a mermaid out, but he can't seem to confuse the magical barrier. After feeling like it was time to give it a break, he signals for Aster to pull him through with the rope.
ZAP! The rope cannot be pulled back through! Ederion is starting to feel weak, and he can't hold his breath much longer. He probably won't be able to stand if he takes another zap, but in his lucid state he slides through the barrier, and brings the mermaid with him.

The mermaid spits out the goo in her mouth, but doesn't cough since she has no lungs. Rillia eagerly swims over to her, singing "Frida" over and over again. Frida, who's hair is dark red and braided, is calm with a piercing gaze. She pulls Rillia in for a hug, and sings that she thought Rillia had been captured. The two share a loving embrace.

Ederion takes 17 points of non-lethal damage, which puts him at 24/47 with 24NL. He's staggered.

Ederion Rolls:

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 6
8 rounds left
UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 6
7 rounds left
UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1
6 rounds left
UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5
5 rounds left

OH BUT WAIT, NOW YOU HAVE TO GET OUT!!
UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5
4 ROUNDS LEFT
UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 okay you made it


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"Why did you not tell me you were still hurt?" Aster swims over with a mothering irritation in her voice. She concentrates and cast a healing spell on the elf.

cmw: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (1, 1) + 5 = 7 really

And then again.

cmw: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 8) + 5 = 20

so both lethal and nonlethal should be cleared up now


DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion dives back in for more people. Three mermaids are pushed out almost immediately. Two of them are the bards that Rillia had mentioned, and she introduces them as Maidens Melody and Harmony. Identical twins with fiery orange hair and green tails. When Melody sings lyrics, Harmony either hums quietly or makes an aside to clarify. They eagerly swim around the group as they sing a song of thanks. They linger ever so slightly as they pass the naked men, however, who are simply awestruck being surrounded by such mysterious and alluring creatures.
You will now never run out of bardic inspiration. Ever.

The third mermaid is Crone Maldara. She's a wise woman who's spent most of her life raising lobsters. She explains that she's very grateful for being granted freedom, but she has no capabilities in fighting.

After some time struggling, Ederion pushes out another mermaid. She introduces herself as Maiden Coral Sharpsong. An excellent singer, but never gained magical abilities.

Ederion has taken 20 non-lethal damage and is about to run out of breath. Do you want to keep going? You've got 2 mermaids, a human, and a kobold to go.

Ederion Rolls:

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4
11 rounds left

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
10 rounds left

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
9 rounds left

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
8 rounds left

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5
7 rounds left

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 2
6 rounds left

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5
5 rounds left

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4
4 rounds left

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 2
3 rounds left

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 2
2 rounds left

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1
1 round left

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
0 rounds left


DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion keeps going, allowing himself to inhale the goo as he does so. There's certainly a weariness that's trying to invade his mind, but his elven immunities keep him from falling asleep.

The next person to be freed from the prison is a mermaid named Dezna. She's quite young, and worked with her mother on the seaweed farms.

Ederion struggles for a bit longer, until he manages to push out the remaining 3 prisoners all in succession. He returns to the group quite battered, but his deed is done.
The final mermaid is named Selky, who has very long hair that is black as night. She seems pretty reserved compared to the other mermaids, and sings only on occasion, with a huskier voice.
The final human is a Shoanti man, who is a bit on the short side, but very strong. He introduces himself as Walks-With-All-Kin, but it seems the other two men call him Chanka. He's a sailor and traveler like the other men.
Finally, the Kobold. Uniquely silver-scaled with scars along his snout, this Kobold straight up panics when he realizes he's underwater and surrounded by non-Kobolds. Yet, he calms down surprisingly quickly, and speaks in a high pitched broken Common.
"Me speak little bigfeet. Am Lekmek. Am eggkeeper. Me fighted fishy bigfeet to keep eggs, but me not win. Eggsuckers. If me in den of fishy bigfeet, me want fight them. Can you bigfeet help Lekmek fight?"

Ederion now has 35NL damage.

Ederion Rolls:

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

UMD: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"Yes, Lehmek, we will. This monster is our enemy as much as it is yours." Aster smiles at Lekmek after seeing all the air breathers are taken care of.

4 charges?


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

Rexandi uses some of her healing magic again to keep the woozy Ederion alert just in case there's more fighting.

Cure moderate wounds: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (4, 8) + 8 = 20


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Bazzle offers the kobold a dagger or rapier. "Don't tell my dad I'm arming a kob."


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Aster gives the gnome a raised eyebrow "Are we judging someone by their birth, Bazzle?" the wererat's tone just hovering near frosty.


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

"No I'm second guessing if I should."


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Aster's eyes widen briefly, then she just shakes her head. To the others "Are we ready?"


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

"Um. As much as we can be, I think."


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

"Thank you Aster and Rex - I needed that" - Ederion smiles at his companions after they restore his health and fatigue - "Damned zapping barrier or whatever that was... Totally worth it though" - he adds, looking around at the released captives, his eyes lingering only SLIGHTLY longer on the mermaids.

"Ready to go"


Female Human Fighter 6 | HP 19/58 | AC 23, T 9 FF 24 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +4 (+8 vs Fear) | CMD 23 | Init +2 | Perception +1

As everyone's pushed out of the goop, Tasha taps Ederion's shoulder after her eyes stare at the sailors. "Nice going there." Pulling out a sword from her belt, she offers it to one of the men, alongside her dragonskin shield. "I trust you know how to do this. Now we have a big, bad monster to hunt down.", she smiles defiantly. "And we have an army to match."


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

"Who else needs weapons? Let's get ready."


DM Intervention 1/1

Lekmek takes the rapier and says "Good-good. Me can fight." It seems he either doesn't understand Bazzle's irritation, or doesn't care.

Funnily enough, to Tasha's chagrin, all three men look rather incompetent with a sword or shield. Floyd seems to be holding the dagger Aster gave him with at least some proficiency, but none of them are really fighters by any stretch of the imagination.
However, Lekmek notices the shield and his eyes go wide.
"True-Trueblood! Am not happy see dead True-Trueblood. Me want shield, since me most Trueblood here."
When he notices the reactions of those around him, he adds "please."

Frida introduces herself to Ederion in Aquan, and asks for a weapon. She describes herself as a hunter.
The maidens Melody and Harmony don't seem eager to use weapons, but they have some idea of how to use them.

Lekmek is a Fighter/Rogue hybrid. Frida is a ranger (animals). Melody and Harmony are teamwork bards. Ondisso just became a sorcerer. Everyone else is a civilian. I will probably use the civilians like a Troop, but keep them out of combat whenever possible.


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Is there any useful items on the slain enemies?


DM Intervention 1/1

Only the dwarf Skum had actual items, but they're listed in the Loot List. Stoneplate, jellyfish spears, stone warhammers, all magic.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

"Hm yes Frida, correct?" - the elf is distracted, perhaps suffering some ill-effects from the ooze or from being surrounded by mermaids - "I... Huh..." - he realizes he is staring at Melody and Harmony and manages to catch himself.

Just to stare at the beautiful, dark red-haired Frida...

"I am sorry. My name is Ederion" - he takes a deep breath and steadies himself - "Now weapons. Let's see - we have these, and I have this"

Ederion will speak in Aquan through all of it. Just did not spoil it if that is ok Fox :P He will show Frida one of the +1 Thundering Stone Warhammers and the +1 Jellyfish Spears explaining the effects and dangers of both, then his own light mace and dagger as alternatives.

5,551 to 5,600 of 5,827 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.