Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


5,001 to 5,050 of 5,850 << first < prev | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | next > last >>

human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"I don't wish for anything to starve..." Aster thinks "If we can figure out how much it eats and how often we can return to feed him, until we can think of a way to free him And get him away from the city, so he won't eat a person or three."

"Or figure out a way to send him back home" Aster adds as Bazzle points out the bit about the Abyss.


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Bazzle spins his daggers as if it answers the question of how to send it back.


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

"That's a problem for later-us," says Rexandi. "Anyway it's smart and mean and I'd rather not hang around longer than we have to. When it's done eating it might decide to start trouble anyway just for fun."


DM Intervention 1/1

Normally Bazzle's plan would work. I run outsiders as usually projecting a part of themselves into the Material plane. Killing that projection is essentially the same as banishing them. However, the Devilfish species has lived in the Material plane so long that they are no longer outsiders.

The Devilfish continues to sing while it's eating. Apart from the loot it was "guarding", and the entrance to the sewers, there isn't anything else of interest. Ederion is able to do whatever he wants with the loot. The Devilfish doesn't seem to care.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Sorry for no update guys - was travelling until yesterday evening.

Ederion retrieves all the loot (Who is keeping track of loot? :D), then swims back the other way.

We still have two more passages to explore on the other side of the pier, right?


DM Intervention 1/1

I'm tracking loot. You have been warned.

Correct. Would you prefer the slightly north passage, or the slightly south passage? The southern one has a flight of stairs leading upwards (though still flooded), while the northern one doesn't have any real features to it.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Slightly north.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 11 + 2 = 23


DM Intervention 1/1

The northern passage opens up into a fork, one directly north, the other more north-west. I hope you don't mind, but I'm moving you along. The northern passage has nothing of interest. Taking the north-west passage opens up into a very large chamber.

The floor of this large, flooded chamber drops away into a bowl-like pit, while the ceiling is thickly covered with strings of algae. Sediment and grit swirl lazily in the water, caught up in eddies and currents that grow slightly stronger near the two tunnels to the west.

A single Skum floats in the middle of the flooded pit, flanked by two shell sentinels. He is in a meditative sitting position, with his two normal eyes closed. Yet the giant eye in his forehead shines bright red, and watches each party member closely. From within everyone's head, a voice sounds.

"Who are you?"


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

Rexandi follows quietly behind Ederion. She pauses at the entrance to the chamber with the meditative skum and swallows as she regards the baleful red eye. She waits for someone else to answer, not sure how to respond or whether this creature has caught everyone up in a mental webwork of connections.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"Explorers." Aster answers both truthfully and vaguely. "And you are?"


DM Intervention 1/1

The deep voice echoes in a strange, ethereal sort of way. "You may call me Menotheguro. I have watched you from the eyes of these Skum. You are unfit to fight in your current condition, but I offer you a trade. Answer my questions, and I will have my servants retreat from the city of Kintargo. Refuse, or lie, and I will claim your bodies as my property."


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Looking at the others, she'll say to them (even though she is certain he can hear her). "I believe it is worth the attempt to solve this without further bloodshed. He seems strong, and the mention of his servants makes me think there is more to deal with then we have seen."

If no one complains, she'll agree formally "I cannot promise you we will have your answers, but I will promise truth at least. Okay."


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

"Probably should hear his questions out."


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

"Why not? Let us listen to what he has to say" - Ederion nods - "Though if he thinks we are on our last stretch, he is in for a big surprise" - he adds with a smile and a bow at the floating skum.


DM Intervention 1/1

The following questions are not asked all at once, but rather after each answer you give. If you're telling the truth, make a diplomacy check. If you're lying, making a bluff check (+2 for half-truths or withholding information). If you refuse to answer the question, make a Will saving throw (divination). It is expected that everyone participates. You can aid someone in their diplomacy or bluff check.

"What is your full name?"

"What organization sent you to explore this place?"

"Why did you come to explore this place?"

"Which person or organization controls Kintargo the most?"

"What are the goals of this person or organization?"

"What are the capabilities of the Navy stationed at Kintargo?"


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"Well that doesn't have a straight answer. My name, as I choose it to be is Aster Cobblestone, but it is not the one I was born with. The name I was given at birth was Ash."
diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

"No one 'Sent' us. Though we do belong to an organization, we decided to come here and was not ordered to by anyone."
diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

"To help the city and hopefully gain allies."
diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

"I'm not an expert on the politics of our city, but I'd assume House Thrune."
diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

"To keep the city in line, as part of the empire. Once again, that is an assumption since I am not a member of House Thrune."
diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

"How would I know? I am neither a sailor or a military commander."
diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

not sure if she needs one or for each. So take what you need. As far as she knows it she has answered each one truthfully. Number 2 is the only one that is slightly cagey, but she answered what he asked. But if that is withholding, the bluff bonus is the same.


DM Intervention 1/1

The eye does not press Aster for the majority of her answers, but it glares at her in a deeper red when she talks about House Thrune. However, it does not ask additional questions. Rather, it seems to wait for whatever else is said.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Ederion raises his eyebrow, clearly displeased with the situation.

"You can call me Ederion"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

"No organization sent us"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

"We are intent on draining this place both of water and its foul inhabitants"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

"Not really sure - Barzillai Thrune I believe, and the Dottari"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

"Bah, to engorge himself with money at the expense of others"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

"No idea about the navy"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

"When is it our turn to ask questions?" - he adds.


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

"Oh me too."

"Bazzle Gnacle"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

"We are our own masters."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

"We have a cash flow issue."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

"Barzillai Thrune."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

"I don't know the man but he is afraid of art and tea. My guess is power compensates for profound personal shortcomings."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

"Is there a better navy than Chelliax? How much of that protect us I have no idea."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

"What is your full name?"
"I, uh, my name is Re- Rexandi Vatia."

"What organization sent you to explore this place?"
"We've come here of our own accord."

"Why did you come to explore this place?"
"We've pretty much been just stumbling through the undercity fighting off monsters and trying to get a handle on these old tunnels. Trying to find other routes through the city and put down more things that might stalk people."

"Which person or organization controls Kintargo the most?"
"I guess like they said, that would be Barzillai Thrune, for the time being. Though maybe arguably the devils that pull the strings of Cheliax as a whole?"

"What are the goals of this person or organization?"
"I don't really know Barzillai Thrune. I presume he wants personal power and respect."

"What are the capabilities of the Navy stationed at Kintargo?"
"The... the Chelish navy? I don't know, don't they lose to pirates on the regular?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
DM Intervention 1/1

"I see. You act for the betterment of the city, yet you clearly have little knowledge or affiliation with the one who controls it. You clearly despise the leader Barzillai Thrune, which is understandable considering his... however limited... power over you, and these strange and irrational cultural fears of 'art and tea'. I believe that you are not attempting to misinform me, rather you are simply uneducated. This information is satisfactory for my purposes."

As Ederion asks about a return of questions, the eye replies "Negative. You have bought your lives with information. There is no other bargain worth making that I would consider beneficial."

With that, the shell sentinels animate, and the meditating Skum awakens. They withdraw from the room, following the current through the nearby tunnel exits.

Unknown to the Ravens, Barzillai Thrune begins having nightmares of tea and whatever Menotheguro considers 'art'.

The Lucky Bones, both above and below, is completely cleared.

Dice Rolls:

Rexandi Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Rexandi Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Rexandi Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Rexandi Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Rexandi Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Rexandi Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


1 person marked this as a favorite.
DM Intervention 1/1

I've updated the map to see the whole lower dungeon, so you can follow along with the following... I have a way with words.

Unexplored areas:

D11:

Disposal Cave

The walls of this flooded cave are encrusted with filth and sludge; a mound of awful sloppy mud, bones, and other refuse lies near the center of the cave, below a five-foot-diameter hole in the ceiling.

Further investigation reveals that the majority of the waste are human bodies that have congealed into a singular blob. Nothing of interest can be found here.

D10:

Pump Valves

The eastern wall of this low-ceilinged cave is riddled with one-foot-diameter holes, all of which are adorned with a circular gear of silvery metal.

Ederion understands that these are part of the pump, which is on the other side of the wall. There is nothing else of interest here.

D12:

Observation Room

Phosphorescent lichen grows on the walls of this cave, though portions have been scraped away so that someone can carve messages into the stone walls.

The messages are written in an alien language known as Aklo.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"That was... odd" Aster comments, happy they didn't have to fight him. "Uneducated isn't far from the mark though, we are sorely lacking in information."

After nothing else tries to kill them, she asks "The pump? Are we going to try and repair it now, or leave to get Dry and try again later. I am tired of being a fish, but we are already here."


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

"We might as well do it since we're already here," says Rexandi.


DM Intervention 1/1

Everyone works together to clean up the clockwork pump, which is the first of the three objectives. It takes several hours, and by the end of it everyone is feeling tired and cold. This is a gentle reminder that in the future, being underwater for several hours is similar to being in frigid conditions.

Two more objectives will need to be met before the pump can start working:

1. Clean the pump of muck and grime
2. Repair the pump (requires a professional, or spellcasting)
3. Make a new key (requires a professional, or spellcasting)

A professional is someone who has the Craft Construct Feat, and has ranks in either craft (clockwork) or knowledge (engineering). Craft (clockwork) is preferred. The most obvious people in Kintargo who have this feat are the workers in Vespam Artisans, which is currently under the control of the Dottari in order to make firearms.

Spellcasting options:
Make Whole (regular or greater) can be used for #2
Fabricate can be used for #3


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

"Bah, what crawled up his ass?" - Ederion snorts after the Skum leaves.

Once they explore the complex, the elf spends some time looking over the alien looking inscriptions.

Linguistics helps?: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 8 + (1) = 29


DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion identifies the inscriptions as both a warning and a taunt. It says that the waters are owned by Menotheguro, and that all people who pass through his territory belong to him.


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

Rexandi can't help but shiver. She pulls her damp shawl close, but that just exacerbates the situation.

"We need to fix the pump and re-key it, but I don't know any magic that could do that, and I don't think we can get someone to come all the way down here," says Rexandi. "Maybe... we could get a scroll that someone could use?"


DM Intervention 1/1

Rexandi remembers dealing with that old hag who sells magic scrolls. Crissali was right-near damning the moment Aster and Rexandi spoke of rebellion. She has some great scrolls to sell, such as the Teleport one, although right now Endure Elements might be more desirable. She doesn't have anything like Fabricate or Make Whole.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Aster agrees with Rexi. "Nothing more we can do for now. Hopefully we'll find someone or something to help with this later. Shall we go back to someplace with nice warm fire and a scone or two?"


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

"Agreed" - Ederion nods - "I think we all deserve a drink" - the elf chuckles.

Make Whole is only a level 2 spell, but Fabricate.... Might be worth it to try and make contact with the Vespam Artists, even if they are currently controlled by the Dottari.


DM Intervention 1/1

The Ravens make their way out of the Lucky Bones tired and weary. As they climb out and see the sun for the first time in many hours, they realize that curfew is approaching. Not so soon that they must hustle, but soon enough that they should be heading home. Old Kintargo starts looking empty and eerie as everyone starts heading home from their jobs. The only ones still at work are the old Dwarf hammering at his forge, and the sparks and sizzles coming from the Vespam Artisans. Maybe they continue working after curfew under the Dottari.
Redroof has more going on, as people pack up their wares and load their carts. Two guards peer at the Ravens suspiciously, but neither makes any action.
The Ravens cross the Yolubilis bridge without any problems, however they do get insulted by some of the people passing by. These insults include things like "Demihumans. Ugly vagrants. Take a bath for once."

Everyone arrives in Villegre without delay. There's still an hour before curfew hits. The sun is setting, which results in a gentle, quiet evening. It's very peaceful and quiet... too quiet.
Suddenly in the streets, no less than seven thugs jump out of the bushes and from behind buildings. Each one bears the red armband of the CCG. Six of them are wearing leathers, and carry a mace. The seventh is a strong looking man, wearing chainmail and carrying an earth breaker.
That being said, none of the Ravens didn't see this coming.

No surprise round. Everyone's turn. Each CCG member is 10 feet away, surrounding you on all sides.

Dice Rolls:

Guard Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Ederion Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35
Rexandi Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Aster Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Bazzle Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Tasha Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Initiative:

Bazzle: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Rexandi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Aster: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
Ederion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Tasha: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
CCG: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Who are the CCG?

"Yeah we don't have enough coin left to afford your mom's rates so I don't think this will be terribly profitable for you. How about you run along and you'll still get to try to find richer pickens tomorrow." Bazzle assumes they are running some sort of shake down obviously in his attempt to appeal to the fact that we are more trouble than we are worth.

Intimidate more trouble than we are worth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


DM Intervention 1/1

Right, I haven't featured them in ages. The CCG (Chelish Citizen Group) are a bunch of thugs who've taken it upon themselves to help Thrune police all the 'troublemakers' in Kintargo. Mainly the sick, weak, and the poor.

The leader of the group realizes that Bazzle is quite well armed, but he refuses to back down. That being said, it looks like his hands are shaking...


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

Aster slides her mace out of its loop. "We are awfully tired gentlemen, and just wish to go home. But if you insist on a fight, we'll have to give it to you, of course." she says with a smile, and a wink to the leader.

threatening diplomacy? or nice intimidation?: 1d20 ⇒ 7 +10 or +3


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

Aid Intimidate: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

"Either way it'll be a nice nightcap to the evening," adds the tiefling witch. She tosses her shawl over her shoulder and starts slowly rubbing her fingers together, palm up, not in a "filthy lucre" motion but more of an "I have magic at my fingertips" motion.


DM Intervention 1/1

Aster, even aided by Rexandi, isn't able to intimidate the group enough to scare them off. Be it by mob mentality, fear of their boss, or a need to exert power over others, the thugs seem intent on this so-called fight.

Ederion's turn. Everyone has move actions if they want to use them.


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

What about Bazzle's Intimidate? I thought we were aiding him? :D

"You boys better rethink this, or it may turn sour..." - Ederion adds.

Intimidate (another Aid): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10


DM Intervention 1/1

The leader is shaken, but not stirred.

Ederion's comment isn't particularly effective, but the piercing look from the Elf to the brute who's already wary of Bazzle definitely has its effect. The brute is going to be fighting rather hesitantly.
Brute will be shaken for 2 rounds, likely fighting defensively.

The leader takes out a throwing axe and aims for Ederion. Though he gets a great throw, Ederion dodges out of the way just enough for the blade to only graze his armour. The rest of the thugs jump in for an attack, though they refuse to charge. Almost everyone misses or is dodged, but Rexandi suffers a smack to her gut, while Ederion takes a damn lucky strike to the arm. The one who hit Rexandi shouts out for her to just lie down and give up, which shakes her deep down. The one who strikes Ederion also tries to intimidate him, but all he says is "Uhm. You suck... elf person."
Rexandi takes 5 non-lethal damage, Ederion takes 8 non-lethal damage. Rexandi is shaken for two rounds.

Everyone's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Brute throwing axe: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 2 = 19
Green mace: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Blue mace: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Red mace: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Brown mace: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Orange mace: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Purple mace: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Brown dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Orange crit confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Orange dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Brown intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Orange intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

Concentration, shaken: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 - 2 = 19

Rexandi waves her hand and a giant cloud of glitter envelops several of the men (red, blue, brown).

Glitterdust, DC 16 Will save.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

To keep Ed from being surrounded, Aster moves away from the fallen Rexi, which makes her almost queasy to do. "Go away and leave us ALONE" she hisses and hits the man hard.

attack mace: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male
Vital Stats:
Gnome Unchained Rogue 6 HP 5/38 | AC 19, FF 15, T 15 | F +2 R +8 W +1 | Init. +3 | CMB 0 | CMD 13 | Speed 20ft
Perception +9

Acrobatics to avoid AOO from gold and green: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Bazzle jukes and dodges moving to a flanking position opposite Ed.

Dagger w/ Flank: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 2 = 13
Well that sucks. Gonna assume that misses.


DM Intervention 1/1

Rexandi maintains concentration while casting her spell, which creates an explosion of glitter around three of the thugs. Two of them are completely blinded by her spell, but one manages to protect his eyes. Aster steps to Ederion's other side, and gives the thug a very strong bonk with her mace. It isn't enough to send him to the ground, but it's unlikely he can take much more punishment. Bazzle tries to dodge under one of the thug's legs, but he awkwardly stumbles part way through. The two thugs take advantage of the opportunity, but they can't land a solid blow on the nimble Gnome. However, Bazzle tries to get into position to flank a thug, and his stab gets stopped by the studded leather armour.
Tasha draws her sap, and smacks one of the thugs with it, then she slams her shield into his chest. The thug wasn't expecting such powerful attacks, and is thrown backwards before getting knocked out cold.

Ederion's turn. Red is unconscious, blue and brown are blind, green has been bonked once.

Dice Rolls:

Red Will: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Blue Will: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Brown Will: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Orange AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Violet AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Tasha Sap: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Dmg: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Tasha bash: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

"Rexandi, fall back!" - Ederion urges, stabbing ahead quickly.

Using Swift Study on Purple.

Rapier on Purple: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 = 14
Damage if it hits: 1d6 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 = 15

Info tab updated. Amazing rolls....


DM Intervention 1/1

Thanks for updating your info. I really appreciate it.

Ederion lunges in for a stab, but by sheer luck the thug freaks out and slaps the blade in a parry.

The leader charges in with his earthbreaker, but Ederion ducks under the swing. Then two of the thugs swing with their maces, but Ederion takes a small step to the side to dodge both. A third thug lunges forward in a strange attempt to stab Ederion with his mace, but Ederion slinks backwards out of reach. Two of the thugs decide to take a step back, to stay away from the ninja Elf and focus on the small Gnome instead. The two thugs in the back withdraw a bit to get the glitter out of their eyes. All attempts are in vain.

Everyone's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Leader Charge: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 - 2 = 13
Green flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11
Orange flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6
Purple mace: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Blue will: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Brown will: 1d20 ⇒ 15


Female Tiefling Witch (Ley Line Guardian) 6 | HP 40/40 | AC 13 T 13 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 | Witch Spells: 1st—2/7 2nd—0/6 3rd—0/4 | Conduit Surge 2/4

Rexandi blasts one of the nearby thugs (brown) with a web bolt before drawing her knife and stepping in to help Bazzle.

DC 15 Reflex save.


human/wererat (Tian-Dan) lunar oracle 5 AC:21/13/18 HP:34/39 F:+2 R: +4 W: +7 Init: -1 Perception: +11 spells: level 2 o/5, level 1 0/7, gift of claw and horn 6/6, disguise DC 19

"Why are you doing this! Innocent people are being bullied by you all, and WHY? Tell Me WHY!" the situation is wearing on the normally calm woman. These are the kind of people that should be helping their neighbors, not robbing them.

So she loses her temper a bit and her mace comes down Hard on the man's head.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
attack, confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


DM Intervention 1/1

Rexandi's web bolt catches the corner of the wall, failing to really trap the thug, but it's enough to make movement through a bit tricky. Aster demands for a series of answers, bringing her point home with a massive mace blow. She completely brains the man, leaving him dead on the now bloody cobblestone.

Brown Reflex: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 15
+1 partial cover, -4 blind (house rule)


Info:
HP 35(32NL)/47; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 22/16/18; Fort/Ref/Will 3/11/6; CMD 21; Perception +16; Effects:

Ederion winces as Aster's mace pummels the one next to him - "Well done" - he compliments his companion, then focuses on the man who seems to be the leader of this gang.

Swift to Study him.

"You did hear the lady right? And you do realize your apparent advantage is fast dwindling?" - he smiles, and pokes with his rapier.

Rapier on Boss: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 2 = 17
Damage if it hits: 1d6 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 2 = 12

Fox, I will try to use Parry and Riposte on a successful attack from the 'leader' of the gang ;)


DM Intervention 1/1

Ederion circles around the leader, ducking under another high swing from the brute. Having overextended from charging, the brute takes a solid stab wound in his side from Ederion's rapier. Tasha goes to Rexandi's side to protect her in case the blinded thugs shake it off and swarm her.

Bazzle's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Ederion Acro: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Leader AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

5,001 to 5,050 of 5,850 << first < prev | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.