GM Tarondor's Dragon's Demand

Game Master Tarondor

Perception Rolls:

[dice=Brandor]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Little Liam]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Jayla]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Edo]1d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Reveka]1d20+8[/dice] But blind beyond 30'
[dice=Uhe]1d20+11[/dice]

Initiatives:

Initiatives
[dice=Brandor]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Edo]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Jayla]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Liam]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Reveka]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Uhe]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Maffei]1d20+6[/dice]

DRAGON'S DEMAND MAPS

MAP OF BELHAIM
The Tale of Tula and Aeteperax and the History of Belhaim


2,701 to 2,750 of 3,230 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>

. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Uhe, do you have a trait or ability that grants this Teamwork Feat to all allies? Because unless your ally has chosen the same feat, the benefits do not apply. I mean, cool if you do - I believe there are certain classes or archetypes that do just that.

From the entry: "Benefit: Whenever you are adjacent to an ally who also has this feat, you receive a +2 competence bonus on all combat maneuver checks. This bonus increases to +4 when attempting to break free from a grapple."


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Confusion
Action: 1d100 ⇒ 78

Clutching at his ears at the incessantly discordant modulation of the babbling, a confused Liam targets Edo with magic missile

Magic missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7


Little Liam wrote:
Uhe, do you have a trait or ability that grants this Teamwork Feat to all allies?

Yes he does.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 NG [ HP: 44 | AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 17 (+7 Amr, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) | F: +7, R: +2, W: +4 | CMB +7, CMD: 19 | Init: +3 | Perception +8]
Skills:
Acro -3 (-7 jump), Hndl Anml +4, Intmdte +4, Ride -1, Surv +5, Swim +1

Teetering on the edge of annoyance with the dwarf who never seems to stop talking, Edo is again reminded of a useful trick from the simultaneously very informed scholar. He tries to break the hold the disgusting blob has on his limbs, just as a bolt of energy sears his shoulder.

CMB + Coordinated Maneuver Bonus: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 4 = 17


Uhe analyzes the hideous monster, finds a weakness and twists out of its grasp. Edo follows the dwarf's example and does likewise, barely noticing when the maddened Liam shoots him in the back!

Anyone, give me orders for Brandor!


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Botting Brandor

The cleric attacked the gibbering mouther with his morningstar, again.

Morningstar attack on gibbering mouther with morale bonus: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10
Bludgeoning Damage, if hits: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

====

GM, since Uhe and Edo are no longer grappled, does that mean the gibbering mouther is no longer grappled either? Though it is still shaken.


Correct. The Mouther is no longer grappled.

Brandor’s morningstar simply bounces off the rubbery hide of the disgusting mass of mouths and eyes.

The idiot mouths drool and moan and the whole mass rolls forward, reaching for prey. The guardians of Belhaim are able to fend off nearly all the attacks, but one stray fanged maw seizes Uhe and begins to gnaw on him!

Extra attack: 1d5 ⇒ 1Brandor

Bite v. Brandor: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 - 2 = 71d4 ⇒ 1 plus Grab
Bite v. Edo: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 - 2 = 121d4 ⇒ 2 plus Grab
Bite v. Maffei: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 - 2 = 131d4 ⇒ 1 plus Grab
Bite v. Reveka: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 7 - 2 = 151d4 ⇒ 1 plus Grab
Bite v. Uhe: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 2 = 191d4 ⇒ 4 plus Grab
Bite v. Brandor: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 2 = 61d4 ⇒ 1 plus Grab

STATUS
Reveka - Shield of Faith (AC=19)
Maffei - Combat Expertise (+2 AC)
Brandor - +7 temp hp (+1 morale bonus to attacks and saves v. fear)
It - 29 damage - Grapple, Shaken (1 rds)
Edo - 33/44 hp
Liam
Uhe - 24/35 hp - Grappled
Jayla

Everyone, go!


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe AC 20? I may be missing something, but it got AC 19?


That is WEIRD. I would have sworn it hit an AC of 21. Yeah, no, carry on!

STATUS
Reveka - Shield of Faith (AC=19)
Maffei - Combat Expertise (+2 AC)
Brandor - +7 temp hp (+1 morale bonus to attacks and saves v. fear)
It - 29 damage - Shaken (1 rds)
Edo - 33/44 hp
Liam
Uhe - 28/35 hp
Jayla


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Reveka took a 5ft step sideways to move away from the gibbering mouther for her next endeavour. Laying her hand on Uhe's shoulder, she began casting, calling upon the Mother of Souls.

CLW on Uhe: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

This brings Uhe's HP back to full.


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Shaking off the voices, Liam hits the blob with magic missile

Two purplish dart shoot out: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 2 = 5


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Thank you, my dear. This reminds me of that time we were slugging through that swamp looking for a four-leafed clover. It took us an hour just to get the mud out of our boots!

Uhe continues to expound upon the irregularities of improper hugs also. The Scholar then swings his warhammer at the Gibbering Mouther.
Melee Warhammer(mw), flank: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 141d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Everyone gets Coordinated Maneuvers


Base Atk +4; CMB +6; CMD 19 Trap Spotter Female elf slayer 4 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 53) Init +5; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 hp 36/36 Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities trap sense +1; Immune sleep

Jayla moves into a better position and lets another arrow fly.

Composite Longbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

Brandor takes another swing at the strange beast.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 NG [ HP: 44 | AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 17 (+7 Amr, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) | F: +7, R: +2, W: +4 | CMB +7, CMD: 19 | Init: +3 | Perception +8]
Skills:
Acro -3 (-7 jump), Hndl Anml +4, Intmdte +4, Ride -1, Surv +5, Swim +1

Edo focuses on the most disgusting-looking mouth, a small slobbering pucker of an orifice, making even more repulsive noises. He raises his flaming greatsword and crushes downward, intending to split that pulsing ring into a bloodied mound.

Attack (CMB + Coordinated Maneuver Bonus - Power Attack): 1d20 + 7 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 4 - 2 = 29
Attack (Critical Confirmation: CMB + Coordinated Maneuver Bonus - Power Attack): 1d20 + 7 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 4 - 2 = 22
Damage (Base + Power Attack w/2-handed weapon): 2d6 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (6, 4) + 4 + 6 = 20 times two = 40 damage.

I think I calculated it right


Bad news: Gibbering mouthers are immune to critical hits. Good news: Doesn't matter.

The team battles the alien horror, stabbing it here and there, cutting it with spell and arrow until Edo's huge flaming sword cleaves down through it, slicing the abomination open. It shudders, shrieks in half a hundred voices, and is still.

As the beast's hideous ichor blends into the boggy ground, the only sound is the lone cry of a bird hunting somewhere in the Dragonfen.

COMBAT OVER!

STATUS
Reveka -
Maffei -
Brandor -
Edo - 33/44 hp
Liam
Uhe -
Jayla


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe stares at the remains of the Gibbering Mouther. He looks at the group. The dwarf smiles.
Well, I feel that we may have been a bit too harsh with it. Oh well, how 'bout that door?


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

"Edo is wounded and should be attended to before we go any further. Brandor, you are nearest - please help our companion." Reveka waited until Edo's healing was done before heeding Uhe's words, "Yes, well thought, my dear friend. We must check the door. Who wishes to lead the way?"


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

After any healing...

Uhe offers his arm to Reveka as they approach the door. Looking over well enough, the dwarf knocks. He waits. He smiles at Reveka. He pats her hand.
This reminds me of the time when me and me sister had to wait in line for our daily Torag pamphlets.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 +2 stonecunning

He grins.

After a few moments he will open the door.


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

The weight of their task hits Liam, "I had not thought of this before... this is a tomb, right? I mean, we are voluntarily entering a place of the dead. Honored dead, yes, but... could there be... guardians from, well, beyond?"

Despite his trepidation, Liam still joins the others without being called for.


Bassy's key opens the ancient door. The hinges are a bit rusty but Edo muscles open the portal and reveals a small chamber, only five feet across. It has no floor, and beneath it a rough circular shaft descends into the earth.


Base Atk +4; CMB +6; CMD 19 Trap Spotter Female elf slayer 4 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 53) Init +5; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 hp 36/36 Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities trap sense +1; Immune sleep

"Well no choice but to go down I guess."

Is it steep ala slide or a gradual descent?


It is a shaft straight down. You'll need a rope. Or an unreasonable trust in the power of gravity.


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

Just to make it official...

Brandor calls upon his deity to heal Edo's wounds.

CMW: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (7, 1) + 4 = 12


The prayers to Torag cause a warmth in Edo's flesh as the skin and muscle knit themselves back together.

STATUS
Reveka -
Maffei -
Brandor -
Edo -
Liam
Uhe -
Jayla


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe stares down the shaft. The dwarf kicks a rock down it.
I can cast Featherfall on 4 of us?


Does anyone have a light?

The rock echoes back almost immediately. The drop isnt' too far.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Darkvision 60' good enough?


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Reveka doesn't have the Light orison. She has Darkvision to 30ft.

Looking to Uhe and looking down the shaft, Reveka heard her dwarven friend's offer of a spell.

"If necessary, I have two potions which grant the imbiber magical abilities to climb like a spider - with Uhe's spell and my potions we may succeed in the endeavour."

(Reveka has two potions of Spider Climb she can use on top of Uhe's Featherfall spell on 4 people.)


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

"How far down? I can throw out a dancing lights unless anyone objects."


Those with darkvision can see that the shaft drops 20' to an opening. The floor of a larger room is 10' below that.


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

"The shaft drops twenty feet to an opening. Then the floor of the chamber is ten feet below that," Reveka advised the others, looking to Uhe for confirmation as his sight was better than hers.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe nods to Reveka. The dwarf then holds up 4 fingers before casting a spell.
Bombs away!

The dwarf jumps....


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Uhe... OK, so which four, because if all of us jump, some will *fall*

Liam casts dancing lights to give everyone visuals down the shaft.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Rolling randomly while widely entertaining would warrant sour faces; so, Uhe and whomever 3 post after his.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 NG [ HP: 44 | AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 17 (+7 Amr, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) | F: +7, R: +2, W: +4 | CMB +7, CMD: 19 | Init: +3 | Perception +8]
Skills:
Acro -3 (-7 jump), Hndl Anml +4, Intmdte +4, Ride -1, Surv +5, Swim +1

Edo grins like a madman and throws himself down the shaft, holding up 2 fingers as he falls.


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

Brandor shrugs, and leaps in next. "Look out below!"


Who's the fourth? And how is everyone else getting down?


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

With all the males quickly following behind Uhe, taking advantage of his spell, Reveka opened her belt pouch and removed two potions of spider climb. Handing one to Jayla, Reveka explained, "Jayla, this potion will grant you the movement of a spider down the walls of this shaft. Stow your weapon as you need both hands and follow my lead." Reveka removed the stopper and drank the potion, carefully dropping the empty vial on the ground. Stowing her fine, light mace, she dropped to the opening and proceeded to climb through and down, deftly clutching the sides of the wall as she moved.

For expediency sake, can we say Jayla did the same and followed Reveka down?

===

(Spider Climb: Duration 20 mins. The subject can climb and travel on vertical surfaces or even traverse ceilings as well as a spider does. The affected creature must have its hands free to climb in this manner. The subject gains a climb speed of 20 feet and a +8 racial bonus on Climb skill checks; furthermore, it need not make Climb checks to traverse a vertical or horizontal surface (even upside down). A spider climbing creature retains its Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) while climbing, and opponents get no special bonus to their attacks against it. It cannot, however, use the run action while climbing.)


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe really hopes there is a great wyrm down here to talk too....


Maffei climbs down the shaft. At its bottom there is a large statue of a rearing horse she uses as improvised steps to lower herself down.

This oval chamber has two large alcoves, each containing two child-sized stone sarcophagi. In the east end of the room, a shaft opens above a marble statue of a rearing warhorse.


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

From discussion area, assume Liam was one of the four feather falling

Liam looks around, taking in the alcoves, noting the four small sarcophagi, then the statue; first in wonder, then an annoyed look comes across his face, "Well, this seems... unusually... difficult. I mean, now we have to go up another shaft?"

Motioning at it, Liam frustratingly ponders aloud, "Does the statue move out of the way? Or are we meant to climb it? I mean, what was the point here?"

Seeing the hard looks of his friends, and suddenly ashamed, Liam looks down at his feet before tugging on Uhe and whispering, "How are we supposed to go about this? Do we announce ourselves as 'dragonslayers to be' and request assistance?"


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam inspects the statue closely.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

He then steps back a bit, concentrates on the statue, casting detect magic and waiting to see if anything registers. If it does, he stays still, letting the spell take its course for two more rounds to gain more information.

He repeats this process, moving the dancing light into each of the alcoves (looking for details that stand out, then stepping back and cast) on the two alcoves without entering either of the alcoves.

Perception to the north alcove: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Perception to the south alcove: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Liam thinks that the horse statue wasn't placed specifically as a ladder, but it is convenient for that. In all likelihood, no one was supposed to return here. Tula's vision of a time in the future when her crypt would need to be opened may have occurred after the crypt was built.

The two alcoves contain two child-sized sarcophagi each. There is dusty writing carved into the slabs of stone.


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

Brandor steps up to the first alcove and blows the dust away, trying to see what is written there.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe takes Reveka's arm and follows Brandor.
Fascinating!

Detect Magic

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


"Ephraim Belhaim,3714-3716."

"Aldous Belhaim, 3722-3231."

"Karina Belhaim 3815-3815."

"Vandares Belhaim 3872-3875."

Uhe detects no magic anywhere in the crypts.


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Letting Uhe lead her forward, with her arm safely tucked in his, Reveka watched as Brandor moved to the first alcove and then the second, calling out what was scribed on each child-sized sarcophagus. She pondered the names; hoping to recollect some knowledge on those contained within.

Know. Local re the names: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Know. History re the names: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe also studies the names and dates.
knowledge (history): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Knowledge(local) (Int): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


So, just to tell you, I made up those names and dates for atmosphere. They're not significant. You recognize them as descendants of the hero Tula Belhaim who died in childhood over the centuries. Nothing unusual about that.

2,701 to 2,750 of 3,230 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Dragon's Demand Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.