GM Tarondor's Dragon's Demand

Game Master Tarondor

Initiative Rolls:

[dice=Eliastra]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Little Liam]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Thorny]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Valena]1d20+5[/dice]

Perception Rolls:

[dice=Eliastra]1d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Little Liam]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Thorny]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Valena]1d20+5[/dice]

MAP OF BELHAIM
LAIR OF THE BLOOD VOW KOBOLDS


1 to 50 of 1,571 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Zatial, Valena, Eliastra and Thorny are seated at benches in tavern room of the Wise Piper Inn. The smell of hot bread, strong ale and something spicy waft out of the kitchen. The weathered wooden table top shows signs of years of usage and the sounds of cheerful voices mingle with the clink of mugs and horns.

Most the usual clientele are also here. Store owner Caspar Tymek is quietly laughing over some joke with innkeeper Talia Orem. Phedra Delbin and Mirary Scalyn are talking in the corner. Nilos Genser and Pasara Odayelle are flirting and touching each other's hands while Tivadar Admes listens patiently to Selia Woldenar complaints about her children.

What are you four discussing? What are you wearing? What do each of you think of the three others at your table?

Take it away!


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Valena sits at the table. She has a small glass of ale in front of her, and a bowl of the spicy stew. She doesn't look around as she sips and eats. "Theon Sensina got hurt today trying to prank Lezara. He climbed up in the stables and was setting up a dummy to swing down when the stable doors opened. He lost is footing and fell himself. Of course Lezara was not amused. I had to fix a sprained ankle and a cracked head. I'm not sure if he got the head injury from the fall or Lezara." she says with a small smirk. I've been on the receiving end of those pranks, and they aren't all that funny.

Valena is dressed in a simple tunic and trousers of greens and blues. The colors don't quite clash, but they aren't exactly coordinated. She glances at Zatial. I wonder what the elf was studying today. He's always digging through books and scrolls looking for something. One of these days I'll have to ask what it is. I enjoy listening to him and Xemne talk when he visits the store. He’s seen some places. I wonder how much longer he’ll decide to stay here.

She finishes her ale, and wonders if Eliastra will be grabbing another round soon. She’s done well working here. We kind of are in the same boat don’t quite fit with the community, but have found a niche to fill. ”Eliastra did you have any luck with your tinkering today?”

She then glances to Thorny. He’s a nice kid. Too bad he likes to embellish his stories so much. He’s a hard worker. That’s good. Too many former soldiers aren’t.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +3 | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

His elbows on his knees, Thorny furrows his brow beneath the mud-colored head rag that decorates his head and concentrates on rolling his tobacco in a thin strip of paper. His enormous glaive leans against the wall and his dusty backpack is tucked underneath his seat, with his heavy wooden shield back in the farmhouse shack where he lives.

Satisfied with his post-meal treat, he sits back in his chair puffing away, and stares at the 5 remaining silver pieces left to his name, stacked neatly on the table.

Harking back to a conversation from earlier in the week, Thorny blurts "So, like I was saying. Guys back in my unit said they were going on to be retained by lords as personal troubleshooters as soon as they were finished with their time in service!" An idealist's smile adorned his face. "I'm not trying to get rich, or anything. I'm just tired of simply 'surviving.' I want to get ahead a little. Have something extra I can throw into the poor box at church."

"Oh, I'm sorry," he looks at Valena. "I was off in my own head, again." He recalls echos of her comment a moment prior. "Theon pranked me a month ago by dumping worms into my work gloves." He smirked. "I refused him the satisfaction of a reaction by pretending it never happened when he tried to bring it up at supper. He hasn't bothered me since." That's how I got the guys back at my phalanx to move on to the next recruit.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

Eliastra smiles as she listens to Thorny muse over making some extra money. I know that feeling! Still, it is nice to have finally found a home...

Checking in her many pockets of the olive green vest she wears, Eli finally finds the one she is looking for and fishes out a piece of metal. Answering Valena, she says "Every day I am fixing things for Phedra is a good one, to be sure, but this little piece has gotten me on my last nerve. It's supposed to fit into a slot to hold the lock together, but it just isn't cut right. I am not sure how it was even working before it broke, but fixing it has been very frustrating. I should pop over to the smithy after while and see if they can fashion me a new one."

"So, anyone up for a game of rings tonight?"


Waiting on Zatial.


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Valena looks at the metal piece Eliastra shows her. "Sounds complicated. I'm sure you'll get it. Rings sounds like a fun way to finish the evening."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

Elf NG Evoker 1 | HP 10 | AC 13 | Touch 13| F+2, R+3, W+2 | CMD 13 | Ini +3 | Perception +2

Zetial looks at the piece of metal that Eliastra is playing with and quickly loses his attention. Eying the small stack of silver coins on the table he looks to Thorny. You know, Thorny... that stack of silver looks small. Judging by the looks of you, I doubt you are hiding much in your tunic. I've been thinking about doing a small magic show soon. Its mostly simple lights and routine amusement. The simple folk seem to like it a bit I generally get a handful of silver for little investment in my time. You could run the door, collect 20% of the admission. Perhaps treat yourself to something nice.

Zetial rolls his eyes at rings but figures he always has at least a 50/50 chance again Valena. If nothing else interesting happens tonight, sure why not. At least rings makes the time pass at a reasonable rate.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +3 | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

Thorny casts an eager eye at Zetial. Doorman for a magic show? "I'm happy to help in any way I can, Zetial." He draws his mouth into a slight frown. He's giving me charity. I can't accept that much to just collect money. "I will tout the show at the market beforehand, and I can help set up and tear down any equipment you need."

Thorny puffs on his cigarette.

"Rings sounds fun."


Talia Orem comes by the table to refresh your drinks. "Evening all! Are you celebrating something? Or just wishing for something to celebrate?"

Just then, there is a tremendous, rumbling crash. The walls of the inn rattle as though shaken by thunder and the lamps jump and sway.

Perception or Knowledge (Nature) DC 15:
That sound is more akin to a massive landslide than to thunder.

Talia nearly drops her pitcher and gasps "Gods above! What was that?"

Several people rush out into the street to see what's happening.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +3 | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

"Something is wrong!" he shouts to his comrades, Thorny grabs his backpack from beneath his chair and snatches his glaive on his way out of the inn. "Follow me!"

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

Eliastra jumps up at the noise and follows the others to see what made that noise.


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

"I don't know quite what that was, but let's go find out." Valena moves quickly toward the door.


When you step out of the inn, you immediately notice a huge plume of dust rising to the northeast. It isn’t long before someone shouts out the news—the Witch Tower has fallen!

This news sends everyone in the tavern heading out to gawk at the dust plume rising from the place where the tower once stood.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

"Wow. Poor construction? Or just old age? It seemed like a pretty sturdy building to me..."

Eliastra watches, and if anyone starts heading towards the dust cloud, she quickly joins them.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +3 | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

The tower! Thorny shouts, as he breaks into a dead run. We have to help!


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Valena begins walking in the direction of the crowd is heading. Thorny quickly leaves her range of sight. She tries to keep up with Eliastra so she doesn't miss any turns. "What do you see?" she asks.


A great many locals have already come to gawp at the fallen tower. Rubble and dust are strewn across the lawn and into the lane beyond. People are wandering amidst the rubble, apparently sightseeing or looking for treasures. "Kobolds! Dozens of 'em!" says one villager.

More villagers are drifting towards the rubble as you arrive.

"That does not look safe, friends," says Caspar Tymek. "It could still be unstable."

A small crowd has gathered around the rubble of the collapsed tower. Only fragments of the first and second floors still stand. Black stone and broken wooden debris lie scattered down the hill’s southeastern slope, and a rocky ramp of sorts leads up to the tower’s second floor.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

"Kobolds? Here? What happened?!?"

Eliastra readies her bow and starts scouting the area for living kobolds. If kobolds are this close to town, it can only mean trouble.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +3 | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

"Gods, how awful!" Thorny gawks at the ruins, then snaps his focus to one of the villagers. "Kobolds you say?" His face deadly serious. "What did you see?" He scans the area for signs of danger.

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9


You don't actually see any kobolds, just several locals picking over the rubble.

"I heard there were kobolds up at the tower," says a farmer.

"That's stupid," says another. "They ain't no screaming or fussing."

Looking around the ruin, you can see that an enormous heap of cracked stone and splintered wood from the tower lies in a low mound here, tumbled partially down the hill to the southeast. The mound of rubble forms a natural ramp that leads up to the now-exposed second floor of the tower above.

Knowledge (engineering) DC 15:
First of all, the bulk of the tower seems to have crumbled into a sinkhole (although from this vantage point it’s impossible to tell how much of the basement survived). Second, the rubble is unstable, and could shift if not traversed carefully.

Two Sheriff's Deputies, Letha Mulle and Varyl Hodd are standing about, seemingly unsure of what to do in the Sheriff's absence.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +3 | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

Thorny sidles near the two Sheriff's deputies. "Do you want some help clearing people out of the rubble before someone breaks an ankle, or worse?" he hints. Looking over the ruins, "Not to mention if that tower had anything dangerous inside, those dangers are now outside."


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Valena moves closer to the ruined tower. "What a mess. Is anyone hurt?"

-Posted with Wayfinder


"Huh?" says Deputy Hodd to Thorny. "Uh, yeah. I guess. I don't know? I mean, I don't know if anyone is breaking the law."

In response to Valena, Deputy Mulle shrugs. "Nobody said. I heard there was a dead kobold."

Letha and Varyl are not the sharpest tools in Sheriff Benhovy's shed.

Gregol Lenton, the mason, calls out "Hey, maybe that wizard Hunclay knows what happened. His tower is on the same hill here, after all."

"You volunteering to go, Gregol Lenton?" Letha Mulle calls back. "'Cause I'm not going up there."

"Not my job," Gregol calls back. "Send Varyl!"

"Bugger off, Gregol!" shouts Deputy Hodd. "I ain't hankerin' to be turned into no toad."

You are surprised by a soft, exasperated sigh from nearby. "I'll go," says a small voice. It is the undertaker Calladastina Honas. "Might as well get it over with."

Sovereign Court

Elf NG Evoker 1 | HP 10 | AC 13 | Touch 13| F+2, R+3, W+2 | CMD 13 | Ini +3 | Perception +2

Zatial looks are the fallen tower. He hears the deputy's, but mostly ignores their babbling. Looking around the mess he tries to recall what he can of the fallen tower but realizes he has never been inside before.

Strangely enough, I've never been in this tower before. Sadly, I won't get the chance. Does anyone know what was inside?

Quickly, Zatial grabs the arm of the undertaker, Hold Calladastina. You shouldn't go alone, perhaps one of us can go to the wizards tower with you?

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

Eliastra moves closer to the rubble to look for kobolds. Better make sure no vermin are lying about to ambush anyone.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +3 | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

Thorny begins to pace the perimeter of the rubble, trying to assess the danger of the situation, whether natural or unnatural.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 13

"Best not climb on those piles" he cautions to some children. I have to get closer, he considers to himself.

If perception didn't tip him of anything
On approaching the rubble-constructed ramp, Thorny spends a few moments working himself out of his studded leather before be begins the climb.

Rolls for whatever may result
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Climb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


[ooc]Anyone who wants to climb the ramp of rubble up to the exposed upper floor of the Witch Tower must make a DC 8 Climb check because of the unstable nature.[/dice]

Shamed into acting at last, Deputies Mulle and Hodd leave the area and go next door to Hunclay's tower. "Strange that he isn't here," notes Phedra Delben, the town's tinker.

Thorny, you spot a single small body crushed under the rubble. It appears to be halfling-sized and reptilian.


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

The boards ate my post last night. Sigh

Valena moves close to Zatial and Calladastina. "Wait a moment Calladastina. I'll go with you to the other tower. Let's see if anyone is hurt or if anything is hiding to attack before we leave."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +3 | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

Thorny frowns at the body, then moves to investigate. That... will fuel the conspiracies. He tries to free the corpse, hoping it actually is a corpse.

In case it's needed
Climb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Sovereign Court

Elf NG Evoker 1 | HP 10 | AC 13 | Touch 13| F+2, R+3, W+2 | CMD 13 | Ini +3 | Perception +2

Valena, lets let the deputies go. They should be able to find Hunclay easily enough on their own. And if they get lost.... Let's help Thorny get this body free.

Aid Another/Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 8


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

"Alright. Let's go help Thorny." She moves to the tower and begins to climb.

Climb: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (17) - 3 = 14


As you begin to scramble across the rubble, you hear a voice calling you. It is clear and well-born. Turning you see Lady Origena Devy and her son Sir Arnholde. Lady Origena is the town's baroness. She is a well-liked noble lady of old Taldan lineage.

"What is happening here?" She speaks briefly with the two hapless deputies then shakes her head in disbelief. "Your job," she tells them, "Is to keep people away from this area until you hear differently from the Sheriff or from me."

Turning in her saddle, she calls to you. "Valena Lasca, come here, please. Bring your friends."

Once you have returned to the road, Lady Origena looks up at the ruin of the Witch Tower and then down at you and sighs.

"You four have something of a reputation for competence, unlike Mulle and Hodd, who can't do a thing without the Sheriff holding their hands. I need someone who will go in there and look through the rubble. I want to find out what happened and why there are kobolds in my town. Can you handle that?"

"While you’re looking around in the ruins, keep an eye out for any signs of our local eccentric, Hunclay. It seems somewhat suspicious to me that he’s not answering his door. Let me know what you find.”

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

Eliastra tries to play it cool, but clearly she takes great pride in being included in such a statement. She nods eagerly, as she is ready to do something to help further separate her from her checkered past. Plus, I despise kobolds... so if there are any still kicking, I want to know about it!

"Yes, ma'am," is really the only words she can muster.


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Valena hides a frustrated sigh as she climbs down, and walks over to Lady Origena. I'm not her child or a servant to be summoned at will.

She nods politely, "Yes ma'am. We'll go inside and look through the rubble. We'll also keep a look out for Hunclay as well. Does he spend much time near the tower?"

She waves at her companions to head back to the tower and begin the climb again. She doesn't make any progress on her first attempt.

Climb: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (3) - 3 = 0

Sovereign Court

Elf NG Evoker 1 | HP 10 | AC 13 | Touch 13| F+2, R+3, W+2 | CMD 13 | Ini +3 | Perception +2

The lady speaks good sense. Valena, don't take it too personally. Someone needs to be in charge around here and it might as well be her. Thorny, what can you find in these rocks?

Zatial moves back to the base of the tower and starts to take a look around, poking at some of the rock with a stick and trying to not to turn his ankle.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Damage, Valena: 1d6 ⇒ 5

The only way to really get into the tower at this point is to scramble up the rubble to the exposed second floor. Valena tries this a second time, but this time fails, her boots slipping on a crumbling piece of masonry. She strikes her head sharply and painfully on a rock when she lands.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +3 | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

Thorny continues to tug at the body beneath the rubble.

Once free, he searches it

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

Eliastra starts climbing up the rubble, to see if she can find a safe way in.

Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Ouch that hurt. Let's try that again. I hope I don't fall this time." Valena manages to climb up the rubble this time even with the headache she got from falling the fist time. I hope we find something for all this effort.

Climb: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (14) - 3 = 11

Sovereign Court

Elf NG Evoker 1 | HP 10 | AC 13 | Touch 13| F+2, R+3, W+2 | CMD 13 | Ini +3 | Perception +2

Zatial calls around the assembled groups of people, [b]Does anyone have rope. Accessing this structure will be much easier with a spin of rope/[b]

Aid Another Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 1


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

"I'm afraid I don't. I didn't think I'd need to bring rope to the pub today. The roping contest happens thee days from now." She laughs at her jest.


Thorny finds a single reptilian body, about the size of a halfling. Two rows of razor-sharp teeth give the creature a predatory look. It is quite dead. It wears no clothes and bears no instruments of any kind. It looks like what the tales call a kobold, a spirit of caves and of the earth made real.

Zatial helps Eliastra and Valena scramble up to the second story, though he himself remains on the ground.

The two ladies find that the exposed upper floor contains only some smashed furniture and a sprinkling of rubble. A trap door is set in the floor against the northwest wall, but a stout timber has fallen across it.


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

"We could use some more strong backs up here. There's a trap door, but there is something across it." Valena calls down to the others on the ground.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

Elf NG Evoker 1 | HP 10 | AC 13 | Touch 13| F+2, R+3, W+2 | CMD 13 | Ini +3 | Perception +2

Zatial waits at the base of the ruined tower for the stronger folk to help him up. Perhaps there is a tall villager that will give me a lift up...


PING!

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

"Sorry, no ropes up here to throw down, but there is a trap door."

She tries to move the timber.

Strength: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

She tries to help move the timber. With that not working she yells back down to the ground. "We've had no luck moving the timber. Maybe one of the villagers has some rope."

Strength: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +3 | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

Thorny leaves the body where it lay and moves to help move timber off the trap door. "Let me give it a shot." He squats to grab the end of one board, interlocks his fingers, then slowly stands.

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Exhaling breath, "Gods, this is harder than it looks!"

If this failed, Thorny takes 10 on his second try for a total of 13.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

Eliastra can try to assist, which would make it 15.
Str assist: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 or not

1 to 50 of 1,571 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Dragon's Demand Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.