GM Tarondor's Dragon's Demand

Game Master Tarondor

Perception Rolls:

[dice=Brandor]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Little Liam]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Jayla]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Edo]1d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Reveka]1d20+8[/dice] But blind beyond 30'
[dice=Uhe]1d20+11[/dice]

Initiatives:

Initiatives
[dice=Brandor]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Edo]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Jayla]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Liam]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Reveka]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Uhe]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Maffei]1d20+6[/dice]

DRAGON'S DEMAND MAPS

MAP OF BELHAIM
The Tale of Tula and Aeteperax and the History of Belhaim


2,901 to 2,950 of 3,216 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>

Base Atk +4; CMB +6; CMD 19 Trap Spotter Female elf slayer 4 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 53) Init +5; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 hp 36/36 Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities trap sense +1; Immune sleep

Can't find a token to move on the map.

Jayla gets into position and lets an arrow fly at the creature. She curses as she almost hits Maffei instead. "Sorry. I'll do better next time."

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Damage Arcane Strike: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10


Base Atk +4; CMB +6; CMD 19 Trap Spotter Female elf slayer 4 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 53) Init +5; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 hp 36/36 Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities trap sense +1; Immune sleep

Botting Edo

Edo growls and moves forward. He swings at the demon with the Sword of Sarkoris

Sword +8: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Damage Arcane Strike: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5, 5) + 4 + 1 = 15


Jayla* wrote:
Can't find a token to move on the map.

It got left in a previous room. Fixed it.

Edo rushes up and slams his huge sword down into the undead creature, nearly cutting it in half, but it seems barely to have noticed and continues attacking! The hulking warrior parries the monster's attack, though, keeping those deadly claws at bay.

Target: 1d2 ⇒ 1 Edo

Slam v. Edo: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 - 1 = 4 Miss!

STATUS
All: Arcane Strike
Liam
Jayla
Uhe
Reveka
Maffei
Brandor
Edo
Creature - 17 damage (–1 penalty on attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves)

Everyone, go!


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam moves to just on the other side of the doorway, goes through the motions and two purplish darts fly out to strike the horror.

magic missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 2 = 5


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Seeing Edo and Maffei in close quarters with the creature, the young oracle cautiously moved up to stand closer to the two ally combatants. Reaching out her hand, Reveka laid it on Edo's back and began to cast, calling upon the Mother of Soul's guidance to fill the male fighter.

Cast Guidance on Edo: +1 competence bonus on a single Attack Roll, Saving Throw, or skill check.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status:

Uhe continues his scholarly discourse on battling undead.
Free Action Bardic Performance Arcane Strike for everyone!

The dwarf then strides (hehe) up to this particular undead and swings his hammer!
Melee Warhammer(mw, arcane strike, flank): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 201d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

On vacation so no map access.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 NG [ HP: 44 | AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 17 (+7 Amr, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) | F: +7, R: +2, W: +4 | CMB +7, CMD: 19 | Init: +3 | Perception +8]
Skills:
Acro -3 (-7 jump), Hndl Anml +4, Intmdte +4, Ride -1, Surv +5, Swim +1

Thanks for botting Edo, Jayla!

A few steps at a time, Edo works his way around the opposite side of the creature hoping it doesn't notice or care that he's trying to split its attention. He brings down the crushing slab of steel he calls a sword.

Attack + Guidance: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 = 17
Damage + Arcane Strike: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4, 5) + 4 + 1 = 14


Working together, the team destroys the withered body. Something dark escapes from it with a wail and is blown away on an unfelt wind.

You have only a moment to savor your victory before you hear the shuffling gait of a second undead creature shambling your way from the second alcove!

STATUS
All: Arcane Strike
Liam
Jayla
Uhe
Reveka
Maffei
Brandor
Edo
2nd Creature - (–1 penalty on attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves)

Jayla and Brandor, go!


Okay, what fresh hell is this? Why is everything italicized now?


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status:

Didn't notice it in my other games...


Nor I. Weird.


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

Brandor is bolstered by his consecrated area, and channels to damage the undead creature.

Channel damage, DC 16 for 1/2: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5


Creature will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Maffei v. Creature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 151d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 plus 1d6 ⇒ 6 cold.

The walking corpse seems barely to notice as the holy energy flakes off some of its horrid hide. Maffei rushes forward, but the monster dodges the attack of her scimitar.

STATUS
All: Arcane Strike
Liam
Jayla
Uhe
Reveka
Maffei
Brandor
Edo
2nd Creature 2 damage- (–1 penalty on attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves)

Anyone, give me orders for Jayla


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Botting Jayla

Jayla moved into a better position, nocked a new arrow and let fire at the undead creature.

Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Damage, Arcane Strike: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4


Jayla's arrow strikes the monster in the chest with the sound of a knife going into old wood. It doesn't slow down or even seem to notice. It swipes at the shae warrior with fury, but she gracefully slides back, easily dodging the clumsy attack.

Creature v. Maffei: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 111d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

STATUS
All: Arcane Strike
Liam
Jayla
Uhe
Reveka
Maffei
Brandor
Edo
2nd Creature 6 damage- (–1 penalty on attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves)

Everyone, go!


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status:

Uhe continues his scholarly discourse on battling undead.
Free Action Bardic Performance Arcane Strike for everyone!

The dwarf then strides (hehe) up to this particular undead and swings his hammer!
Melee Warhammer(mw, arcane strike, flank): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 2 = 271d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

I do believe this gentleman has got a bit of lettuce in its teeth.


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

"Careful, dear Uhe," Reveka steadily called out to her dwarven companion, as she watched him approach and attack the second undead creature.

Reveka moved up (10 ft) to stand by Edo's side, and, once again, she laid her free hand on the fighter's arm and began to cast, calling upon the Mother of Soul to guide the man's next actions. "Hopefully, this will aid you against the fell creature."

Cast Guidance on Edo: +1 competence bonus on a single Attack Roll, Saving Throw, or skill check.


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

From the relative safety of the doorway, Liam again casts disrupt undead.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 4 = 4
No S/T: 1d6 ⇒ 1

that was a waste, lol


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Botting Edo

Edo moved up to the creature and brought down the crushing slab of steel he called a sword.

Attack + Guidance: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 22
Damage + Arcane Strike: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 + 1 = 9

=====

Botting Jayla
With all the spaces around the creature taken up by three of her allies, Jayla stayed where she was, nocked an new arrow and fired at the creature engaged in melee.

Attack with Longbow including penalty for firing into melee: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 4 = 15
Damage + Arcane Strike, if hits: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

=====

Botting Brandor

Brandor continued to be bolstered by his consecrated area, and channelled once more to damage the undead creature.

Channel damage DC 16 for 1/2: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6


Channel Energy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Creature v. Maffei: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 1 = 231d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Critical Hit?: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 - 1 = 17 Nope.

Maffei v. Creature, 1st blow: 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 - 1 = 191d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 plus 1d6 ⇒ 6 cold.

Maffei v. Creature, 2nd blow: 1d20 + 7 - 5 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 - 5 - 1 = 81d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 plus 1d6 ⇒ 3 cold.

Uhe's hammer rocks back the undead creature's head, staving in its skull, but it seems not to notice and keeps coming. A moment later, Edo takes off its head.

There is no time to pause before a third creature emerges from the third crypt. Jayla fires three missiles into this horror's belly with the sound of a cleaver chopping ham. Brandor raises up his holy symbol and the creature recoils from the spiritual pain it inflicts.

The creature snakes out a hand and grabs Maffei by the throat. Her eyes bulge as it drains her life force. Her already pale skin turns ashen white while a sick semblance of life and health returns to the corpse of the man, whom you can now see to have once been handsome. The shae warrior repays the insult by slicing off his head in a single blow.

Moments later, a fourth creature emerges from the fourth crypt!

STATUS
All: Arcane Strike
Liam
Jayla
Uhe
Reveka
Maffei - 7 damage, 1 negative level
Brandor
Edo
4th creature - (–1 penalty on attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves)

Everyone, go!


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam pulls out all the stops, casting, scorching ray at this new arrival.

VS Touch AC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Fire Damage, no S/T: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 1, 3) = 13

He then moves to put more armored people between he and it...


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

When one undead was cut down, another took its place. Mother of Souls, let this be the last.

Reveka took a 5ft step down to stand behind Jayla. Laying a hand of the slayer's arm, Reveka once again called upon the Mother of Souls, through her spell, to guide her companion's next actions. Then saying quietly, "Jayla, if you wish to use my fine mace, then take it and may your hand be true."

Cast Guidance on Jayla: 1 competence bonus on a single Attack Roll, Saving Throw, or skill check. Also, offered her the use of the M/W Cold Iron Light Mace against the creature.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status:

Uhe continues his scholarly discourse on battling undead.
Free Action Bardic Performance Arcane Strike for everyone!

The dwarf then strides up to this particular undead and swings his hammer!
Melee Warhammer(mw, arcane strike, flank): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 2 = 271d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7

Thankfully we have Consecrate working over time!


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Botting Jayla

Dropping her bow carefully to the ground by her feet, Jayla took the fine cold iron mace from Reveka's hand. With her off hand, she drew her masterwork kukri. Then moving down 5ft (to flank with Uhe), Jayla attacked the undead creature; fighting defensively against it.

Fighting Defensively with M/W Cold Iron Light Mace attack with Guidance & Flanking on Creature: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 + 2 - 4 = 24
Bludgeoning dmg with arcane strike and sneak dmg, if hits: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 + (2) = 7

Jayla's AC is 18+2=20 until her next turn.


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Botting Edo

Edo moved down toward the creature now flanked by his companions and brought down the crushing slab of steel he called a sword.

Attack on undead creature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage + Arcane Strike: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6, 4) + 4 + 1 = 15


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

Brandor continues his assault, channeling once more to damage the undead creatures.

Channel damage DC 16 for 1/2: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12


Your teamwork crushes the fourth wight, destroying it. It crumbles to a heap of rags and bones as the evil spirit that animated it departs with a despairing wail.

All is quiet. Then whispers and moans rise all around you, rising towards a thunderous crescendo.

Everyone has one round to do whatever they'd like. Go!


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Standing on the spot and hearing the cacophony of sound, seemingly coming from all round, Reveka focused her gaze on the crypts before her, trying to determine what or from where the sounds were originating from.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Then she cast Detect Magic toward the crypts (closest one?), hoping to determine if the sounds were created by magic rather than naturally.

Cast Detect Magic

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam hears the voices, and whispers to any who can hear... "This ain't right..." At a loss and looking around, he pulls out one of his scrolls, magic circle against chaos and waits.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status:

Uhe stops his discourse on magical weapons being much better than not magical weapons. The Bard then begins a countersong(su).

Perform (Int): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

Countersong (Su):
At 1st level, a bard learns to counter magic effects that depend on sound (but not spells that have verbal components). Each round of the countersong he makes a Perform (keyboard, percussion, wind, string, or sing) skill check. Any creature within 30 feet of the bard (including the bard himself) that is affected by a sonic or language-dependent magical attack may use the bard's Perform check result in place of its saving throw if, after the saving throw is rolled, the Perform check result proves to be higher. If a creature within range of the countersong is already under the effect of a noninstantaneous sonic or language-dependent magical attack, it gains another saving throw against the effect each round it hears the countersong, but it must use the bard's Perform skill check result for the save. Countersong does not work on effects that don't allow saves. Countersong relies on audible components.


A shadow shape rises up through the central sarcophagus and resolves itself into a twisted mockery of a knight. It glares balefully around it. "Get out! Get out! Get out! I rule here!" it cries, the stone walls of its sepulcher shaking.

"No. You deprived me of my retinue. You shall become them! Come, slaves. Embrace me!"

Without waiting, the shade attacks Edo, plunging its shadowy hands into his breast, eliciting a shout of pain and surprise from the big warrior. Life flows from man to shade as Edo gets visibly weaker.

Brandor: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Edo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Jayla: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Liam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Reveka: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Uhe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Maffei: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Wraith: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Incorporeal Touch v. Edo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 231d6 ⇒ 3 plus Con Drain: 1d6 ⇒ 1

STATUS
Wraith (–1 penalty on attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves)
Reveka
Jayla
Brandor
Maffei - 7 damage, 1 negative level
Liam
Edo - 34/37 (originally 41) hp; -1 CON

Everyone, go!


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

The oracle groaned inside at the presence of another undead creature. Reveka stepped down 5 ft toward Jayla and laid her hand on the slayer's arm, casting and calling upon the Lady of Soul's to guide the Elf's hand/actions.

Cast Guidance on Jayla.

====

Botting Jayla

With masterwork light mace in her true hand and the masterwork kukri in her off hand, Jayla moved 5 ft diagonally to flank the Undead creature with Edo and attacked with the mace.

Attack with MW Cold Iron Light Mace with Guidance plus flanking on twisted undead knight: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 23
Bludgeoning dmg, with sneak attack, if hits: 1d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (4) = 10 (If Arcane Strike is still in play, add +1 to dmg.)


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status:

Uhe frowns at the interrupting spirit. The bard ceases to speak about sounds and the dwarf returns to his discourse of magical weapons being better than nonmagical weapons.

He then moves to flank the spirit.

Free Action end Coumtersong. Standard Arcane Strike everyone! Move


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam's face scrunches up in frustration as he looks down at the scroll in his hand, I really have no idea if this thing is going to be affected by this... and instead of using the scroll, moves next to Edo and casts, enlarge person, on the might warrior.

"Make the most of it, Big Edo!"


As we haven't heard from Edo in a month, I think you'll need to bot him.


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Botting Edo

Even injured and drained as he was, Edo now flanking with Jayla, lifted and brought down his sword on the undead knight.

Attack with flanking on undead knight: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 = 18
Damage + Arcane Strike, if hits: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 3) + 4 + 1 = 11


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

Wishing he had something with a little more oomph, Brandor channels again to try and destroy this new threat.

Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7


Edo's Enlarged damage: 2d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4, 8) + 4 + 1 = 17
Will save v. DC 15: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 - 1 = 16 Success.
Maffei Scimitar v. Wraith: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 241d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 plus Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Incorporeal Touch v. Edo: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 211d6 ⇒ 6 plus Con Drain: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Edo's Fort save (DC 17): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 Success!

Jayla's mace swings through the wraith where its head should be, but strikes nothing at all, like attacking fog.

Edo's blade cuts through the wraith as it would through air - the creature has no physical reality. But Edo's blade is real in a more than physical way - its magic lends it a reality in the spirit world. The monster shrieks in pain!

The wraith barely acknowledges Brandor's divine authority.

Maffei attacks the wraith, leaping across the room. The wraith continues attacking Edo, drawing the life from him and into it!

STATUS
Wraith 13 damage (–1 penalty on attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves)
Reveka
Jayla
Brandor
Maffei - 7 damage, 1 negative level
Liam
Edo - 29/38 (originally 41) hp; -1 CON

A wraith, being incorporeal, is immune to non-magical attacks. Even then it takes only half damage from magical weapons.

Everyone, go! Please bot Jayla and Edo.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status:

Arcane Strike treats weapon as magical.

Uhe stands before the wraith. The dwarf's booted feet planted firmly. The bard continues his discourse on how magical weapons are definitely better than nonmagical weapons.
Arcane Strike for everyone!

Uhe then swings!
Melee Warhammer(mw, arcane strike, flank): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 201d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 NG [ HP: 44 | AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 17 (+7 Amr, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) | F: +7, R: +2, W: +4 | CMB +7, CMD: 19 | Init: +3 | Perception +8]
Skills:
Acro -3 (-7 jump), Hndl Anml +4, Intmdte +4, Ride -1, Surv +5, Swim +1

Apologies for my extended absence.

Somewhere between the icy cold sensation of the wight's touch and the perspective-warping enlargement of his size, Edo's stomach feels like turning out it's contents.

Instead, he takes advantage of the creature's diversion of focus and strikes as hard as he can.

Attack + Guidance + Flanking: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 26
Damage + Arcane Strike: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 + 1 = 9


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3

"Begone, foul creature of the night!"


Wraith Will Save (DC 15): 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 - 1 = 14 Failure.

Uhe and Edo attack the incorporeal creature, their blades passing easily through its merely illusory body, but the eldritch force of those blades cutting it on a spiritual level. Brandor's prayers continue to batter at the monster's spirit as well.

STATUS
Wraith 23 damage (–1 penalty on attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves)
Reveka
Jayla
Brandor
Maffei - 7 damage, 1 negative level
Liam
Edo - 29/38 (originally 41) hp; -1 CON

Liam, Reveka and Jayla, go!


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Reveka reached out and laid her hand on the Elven slayer and called upon the Mother of Souls through her spell to guide Jayla's hand against the wraith. Then the young oracle took a 5ft diagonal step to stand behind/between Jayla and Uhe.

====

Botting Jayla

With masterwork light mace in her true hand and the masterwork kukri in her off-hand, Jayla attacked the wraith with both her weapons; still flanking with Edo. (Full-attack action. Jayla has Two-Weapon Fighting feat and the weapon in her off-hand is light, so takes -2 penalty on each attack.)

Primary Hand Attack with MW Cold Iron Light Mace with Guidance plus flanking on wraith: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 17
Bludgeoning dmg, with sneak attack & arcane strike, if hits: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 + (2) = 6

Off-hand attack with M/W Kukri plus flanking on wraith: 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 - 2 = 16
Slashing dmg, with sneak attack & arcane strike, if hits: 1d4 + 2 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 + (2) = 8


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam moves next to Brandor for support, and casts scorching ray again...

VS Touch AC:: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 4 = 10
Magic Fire Damage, no S/T:: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 3, 4) = 10

had to take that -4 for firing into melee
lol... my dice are just... even if I had hit..


The wraith dodges both Jayla and Liam's attacks.

Maffei Scimitar v. Wraith: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 271d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 plus Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Maffei Scimitar v. Wraith: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 41d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 plus Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Incorporeal Touch v. Edo: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 1 = 181d6 ⇒ 6 plus Con Drain: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Maffei slices the wraith with her magic scimitar as the creature once more pulls life from Edo's chest!

STATUS
Wraith 28 damage (–1 penalty on attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves)
Reveka
Jayla
Brandor
Maffei - 7 damage, 1 negative level
Liam
Edo - 23/38 (originally 41) hp; -1 CON

Edo, give me a Fort save vs. the CON drain! DC 17

Then everyone go!


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Reveka moved carefully around twenty five feet (ensuring she kept away from the wraith's reach) to stand to the side/behind the enlarged Edo. Laying her hand on the fighter's leg, she began casting her healing spell, hoping to keep the warrior standing against the wraith's continued assault.

Cure Moderate Wounds on Edo: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 5) + 4 = 10

Brings Edo's HP to 33.


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Botting Jayla

Jayla continued her full-attack on the wraith with mace and kukri.

Primary Hand Attack with M/W Cold Iron Light Mace plus flanking on wraith: 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 - 2 = 21
Bludgeoning dmg, with sneak attack & arcane strike, if hits: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 + (6) = 12

Off-hand attack with M/W Kukri plus flanking on wraith: 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 2 - 2 = 13
Slashing dmg, with sneak attack & arcane strike, if hits: 1d4 + 2 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 + (3) = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 NG [ HP: 44 | AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 17 (+7 Amr, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) | F: +7, R: +2, W: +4 | CMB +7, CMD: 19 | Init: +3 | Perception +8]
Skills:
Acro -3 (-7 jump), Hndl Anml +4, Intmdte +4, Ride -1, Surv +5, Swim +1

Fortitude Save (-1 drained) vs DC17: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Edo feels an icy pull at his life force from the creature's touch but violently and visibly shakes it off.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status:

Dwarves are not entirely known for their patience.

Uhe continues to expound and to bring his hammer down!
Melee Warhammer(mw, arcane strike, flank): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 2 = 281d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12

CRIT? Melee Warhammer(mw, arcane strike, flank): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 91d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10
Hero Point! CRIT? Melee Warhammer(mw, arcane strike, flank): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 121d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Arcane Strike for everybody!


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam sighs at his lack of effectiveness against this foe, and casts magic missile

Pew Pew: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 2 = 4

2,901 to 2,950 of 3,216 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Dragon's Demand Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.