GM Tarondor's Dragon's Demand

Game Master Tarondor

Perception Rolls:

[dice=Brandor]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Little Liam]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Jayla]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Edo]1d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Reveka]1d20+8[/dice] But blind beyond 30'
[dice=Uhe]1d20+11[/dice]

Initiatives:

Initiatives
[dice=Brandor]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Edo]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Jayla]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Liam]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Reveka]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Uhe]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Maffei]1d20+6[/dice]

DRAGON'S DEMAND MAPS

MAP OF BELHAIM
The Tale of Tula and Aeteperax and the History of Belhaim


2,951 to 3,000 of 3,230 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>

Jayla's knives, Uhe's warhammer and Liam's magic combine to bring the awful spirit down! It shrieks as it withers into the earth. Everything is quiet save for your labored breathing.

COMBAT OVER!

MVP to those Arcane Strikes, without which almost all of these attacks would pass right through the wraith!


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Finally, the undead in the chamber had been dispatched and Reveka drew a breath, relief washing over her face.

Jayla wiped down the borrowed mace and walked to the oracle, handing it back to her with her thanks. Reveka smiled and attached it to her belt. "Glad it could help in taking these things down," the little oracle announced.

"I have provided Edo with some healing, yet he may require more. Those who require healing, please see Brandor and I before we take on anything more."


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe watches the wraith fade into nothingness with a grin on his face.

Thanks! Thought it would be prudential considering the lack of magic weapons...lol.

Uhe takes out his wand of cure light wounds for everyone to use.
Roll yourselves and I will deduct the charges.


So now what?


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam gazes again about the chamber, "That looks to be it, then. I think it is more than likely this was her husband, and I'd say he's at rest now... some form of it anyways. Back to Tula's spirit?" He locks eyes with each of the team.

not sure of your rules regarding dismissing spells, so we go when Edo is back to size, either by expiration or dismissal.


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

"Agreed. Perhaps more than one sould can now find peace today."

Back to the wfe.


Remember that the voice of Lady Tula asked you to bring Arturic's wedding band to her.


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

"We cannot leave without Arturic's wedding band," Reveka quietly stated, for the wraiths had unexpectedly made them digress from their goal.

Casting her gaze within the thirty feet allowable by her sight, Reveka searched for the place where the wedding band could be found.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 (If Arturic's crypt is nearby, Reveka will start the search there. It looks like our tokens have been moved out of the chamber with the wraiths and sarcophagi into the other one with the dragon mosaic, so I'm a little confused where to look.)


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe shrugs putting the wand away. The dwarf then smiles at Revaka.
Yes. Good thinking, my dear. Allow me to help.
The bard cast Detect Magic , concentrating as they go.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32 +2 stonecunning


I'm confused by your confusion! :-) The wraith was Arturic. You saw him arise from the central sarcophagus.

Uhe's spell indicates magic inside the main sarcophagus.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 NG [ HP: 44 | AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 17 (+7 Amr, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) | F: +7, R: +2, W: +4 | CMB +7, CMD: 19 | Init: +3 | Perception +8]
Skills:
Acro -3 (-7 jump), Hndl Anml +4, Intmdte +4, Ride -1, Surv +5, Swim +1

33/38 (originally 44) hp; -1 CON

Once the wraith fades into nothingness, Edo uncomfortably shifts his position in the room. His shoulders slack, the weight of the wraith's touch catching up to him and he wheezes a little, his face a mask of stoicism.

At his offer of relief, Edo moves his massive frame over to Uhe and accepts charges until he realizes it won't cure everything that ails him.

Healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

38/38 (originally 44) hp; -1 CON

"Awright, lessee about this ring, then." He moves to the sarcophagus and knocks on the lid as if it were a door or as if he were a dwarf, judging it's weight and safety.

Perception vs. traps: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

A slight retcon before Reveka searches Arturic's sarcophagus for the wedding band.

"A moment, please, Edo." Reveka began to cast quietly and laid her hand on Edo's shoulder now he was back to his normal size.

Reveka cast Lesser Restoration on Edo.

Cures CON ability damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Reveka paused a moment to allow Uhe to determine if there was any magic upon the sarcophagus and Edo for any hidden traps before she moved to examine Arturic's sarcophagus.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe nods his expectation.
There is something magical in there.


Edo pushes back the heavy stone lid revealing a dessicated corpse, nearly all bone. It is dressed in a fine robe. In its right hand it clutches an ornate metal rod. Each hand bears a ring. On the left, a platinum wedding band with a diamond. On the right, a gold ring with a small shield emblem. Though other clothes are tattered, the corpse's robe and shoes are high-quality and intact.

Uhe:
The robe, shoes, rod and shield ring are all magical.


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

A little retcon
Remembering Brandor had restorative scrolls, Reveka asked the cleric for one to perform the necessary healing on Maffei.

With scroll in hand, Reveka moved to Maffei, cast Read Magic and began the activation.

Restoration is on the Oracle spell list, but of a higher level than the spells Reveka can cast presently. Therefore Caster Check has to beat the DC of (4+1)5. Reveka has a Concentration check of +7, so auto pass to cast the spell successfully.

The oracle began reading the words on the scroll and then touched Maffei. When the spell was done, the scroll dissolved into tiny fragments until there was no trace of it.

Maffei's ability damage has been restored. Brandor has two scrolls of restoration remaining.


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Present time

Reveka moved closer to the sarcophagus now that Edo had pushed back the lid. Her eyes set on the platinum wedding band adorned by a stone. Looking to Uhe, she asked, "Is it safe to remove the band, or do you think there may be some magical trap in place? I do not wish for any of us to trigger it, my friend."


Did we lose Uhe?


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

No, he's around. Just busy with his ankle issues. I'm sure he'll post soon. :)


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe looks around at everyone looking at him.
I were waiting for the sorcerer to identify these magical items which we just found.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Little Liam has 0 in Know. Arcana and +4 in Spellcraft. I don't think he can be all that successful in identifying the magical items in question. I'll bot Uhe trying to identify them (Reveka to aid) just to keep the game moving.

====
Botting Uhe

As Little Liam appeared to be otherwise engaged, Uhe attempted to identify the articles emanating a magical aura: the fine robe, ornate metal rod and gold ring with small shield emblem.

Know. Arcana to identify robe: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Spellcraft to identify robe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 +2=15

Know. Arcana to identify rod: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Spellcraft to identify rod: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 +2=21

Know. Arcana to identify ring with shield emblem: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Spellcraft to identify ring with shield emblem: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 +2=26

===

Reveka attempted to aid Uhe in the identification to the best of her ability (She doesn't have Know. Arcana as it isn't a class skill for oracles.)

Reveka's aid on Spellcraft re robe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 (giving a +2 to Uhe's checks)
Reveka's aid on Spellcraft re rod: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 (giving a +2 to Uhe's checks)
Reveka's aid on Spellcraft re shield ring: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 (giving a +2 to Uhe's checks)


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

"I was a cobbler. Not trained in magic. It comes from somewhere within, not something I've studied. I mean I intuitively know some, but not from book learning, you know? Kinda stoked you thought that, but very sorry to disappoint." Liam looks sheepish at Uhe. He perked up a bit, finishing with, "I am willing to try anything when asked."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe smiles sheepishly at Liam.
Well then once we return to town we need to get you started on a tutoring program!

The dwarven scholar begins to study the found objects. He pats Reveka's hand.
My dear, I would be totally lost without you.


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

"To be honest, Uhe... after this, if I survive this and the dragon or wizard pretending to be a dragon or whatever it is threating Belhaim is defeated...IF... that happens, I will definitely need to rethink what I was doing with my life. Studying about magic sounds fascinating."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 NG [ HP: 44 | AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 17 (+7 Amr, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) | F: +7, R: +2, W: +4 | CMB +7, CMD: 19 | Init: +3 | Perception +8]
Skills:
Acro -3 (-7 jump), Hndl Anml +4, Intmdte +4, Ride -1, Surv +5, Swim +1

"Helps to have a short memory, in dis kinda work," Edo taps the temple of his forehead, now completely recovered from everything that previously ailed him. "Or 'ave someone knock the memory outta ya!" he laughs, seeming to have already forgotten the gravity of the battle a few moments ago.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Uhe & Reveka:
The robes are a Mnemonic Vestment, the rod is a Maximize Metamagic Rod and the shoes are Slippers of Spider Climbing.

Uhe and Reveka examine the corpse's grave goods and realize the nature of the items found there.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Arturic's wedding band?


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

GM Tarondor, you mentioned a shield ring, but I didn't read the slippers part, so do I need to roll another lot of checks for the ring? Is so, check below

A little more botting

Uhe's Know. Arcana on Shield Ring: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Uhe's Spellcraft on Shield Ring: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Uhe's Know. Nobility on small shield emblem on gold ring: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 (If any particular heraldry present, can Uhe recognise it?)

Reveka's aid to Spellcraft re shield ring: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Arturic's wedding ring is just a ring. The other ring is a Ring of Force Shield.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe looks to Reveka with a grin.
I feel like you may be a bit more clear-eyed than myself. Must get new spectacles.


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

"Nice ring. I like the feel of a steel shield in hand, though."


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam is looking over the lip of the sarcophagus, "So that's it right there, right?" He sneaks a mischievous grin, then stifles it and adds, "It is, and I'm sorry for saying it this way... remarkably unremarkable." Liam stifles a giggle at his own turn of phrase, before shaking it off and trying to get himself down to the business at hand.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Tilly explained to Little Liam and the others what the magical items were, as simply as she could. She settled on Arturic's ring first and informed Liam, "It is no mundane ring. It can generate a weightless shield - a wall of force - to provide protection to a caster, in particular. (Ring of Force Shield)) The vestment of blue silk can help cast a spell as if the caster knew the spell, (Mnemonic Vestment), and the rod helps boost up to three spells each day." (Rod of Metamagic, Maximize).

"Who will delicately remove the wedding band from the ancient corpse?" asked the young oracle.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe signals that he shall remove the ring from Arturic's finger. The dwarven scholar begins to recite traditional rites of rest prior to removing the ring.
We offer respect, honor and peace.

Perform Oratory: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

The bard also begins casting Mending on the remains, attire and anything else that needs proper repair.


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

Brandor joins in helping prepare the body for a better eternal rest.


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Feeling useless, not being able to reach anything to help, and not knowing what to do to help in a situation like this, Liam instead tries to maintain a somber face.

he was referring to the wedding ring as unremarkable - but I do appreciate you grabbing the opportunity to describe all the items to everyone


Somebody tell me if you're taking the loot or leaving it with Arturic?


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe finishes his propriety. The dwarven scholar does take the wedding band. He does not touch anything else.
Perhaps we can ask her permission if we can take anything else.

The bard then readies to return the ring to Lady Tula.


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam nods approvingly at Uhe's remarks, "Good call. Ready to see her."


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Reveka watched as Uhe took the wedding band off the bony finger. "I concur in asking permission. None of us are grave robbers." Reveka readied herself to move along with the others and return the ring.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The team returns to Tula's tomb.

When Uhe holds up the ring, you all feel a sense of peace and release of a pent-up tension you hadn't known was there.

"I would wish you peace," says the strong female voice, echoing in the shimmering air. "But you are bound for battle, so I must wish you victory instead. Take the blessing of an old warrior and put to good use all the arms you may find in this crypt. They are the gear of Dragonslayers and we need them no longer. Leave me only the ring."

"Farewell, and victory."

With that, the voice of Tula Belhaim falls silent, never to be heard again in the mortal realm.

Tula's blessing gives you each the effects of Death Ward and Good Hope for the next 24 hours.

Basically, there are three sites you can loot: Arturic's tomb, Tula's tomb and the tomb of the Gold Knight (where the azers are).


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe Bows in respect as Tula vanishes. The dwarf then begins the looting!
Garage sale! Then let us begin in order of Arturic's tomb, Tula's tomb and the tomb of the Gold Knight (where the azers are).

Uhe doesn't need any of those items.


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

Given permission, I assume we gather it all. Do we have a master list?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

From Arturic’s tomb:

Mnemonic Vestment
Maximize Metamagic Rod
Slippers of Spider Climbing.
Ring of Force Shield.

From The Gold Knight’s tomb:

Circlet worth 2250 gp
+1 glamered full plate armor
Amulet of Natural Armor +1
Ring of Major Acid Resistance

From Tula’s tomb:
+3 breastplate of Luck (as Banded Mail of Luck)
+1 Keen composite longbow (+2 STR)
Wyrmsmite - a famous +2 dragonbane transformative longsword
10 +1 dragonbane arrows
Arrow of Dragon Slaying


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe looks at all the anti-dragon items collected by the group. He grins.


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

"What boons have been found and granted to us by the spirit of Lady Tula," murmured Reveka, upon looking at each item. "Do we bundle the lot now to carry out of this tomb, or, do you wish to divide the items between us first?" she asked her companions.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe declines any of the items found. The dwarf does take the beautifully crafted circlet and places it on Reveka's head. He stands back and preforms an elaborate bow.
My dear, you look positively marvelous!


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

A large, bright smile broke across her face once Uhe placed the small head piece on her and bowed most gallantly and elegantly.

She carefully and gracefully inclined her head in a regal fashion to her friend before exclaiming, "Oh, I do love it! Thank you. Better keep it for special occasions, though. I don't wish to lose or dirty it."

Accepting the items handed to her by Brandor, she put the shield ring on her finger and watched as it magically resized itself to fit her finger and then folding the delicate blue silk robe embroidered in runes, she placed the robe and circlet inside her pack for safekeeping. (Updated alias with said items)

She watched the others take possession of the items best suited to them and had admired Uhe's decision not to accept any of the items. He has what he needs, certain her dwarf friend would have taken something if he needed it.


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

After handing out the items, rearranging a few as needed, Brandor then looks at the group.

"OK, now let's go find this dragon, shall we? Or does anyone need to rest and get prepared. I know I could use it."


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe stretches.
A rest would be beneficial. Shall we go back to town? And, there has been a bit, but where are we finding this dragon? My mind seems to be a bit cloudy on that bit.

The dwarf grins.

2,951 to 3,000 of 3,230 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Dragon's Demand Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.