GM Tarondor's Dragon's Demand

Game Master Tarondor

Perception Rolls:

[dice=Brandor]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Little Liam]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Jayla]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Edo]1d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Reveka]1d20+8[/dice] But blind beyond 30'
[dice=Uhe]1d20+11[/dice]

Initiatives:

Initiatives
[dice=Brandor]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Edo]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Jayla]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Liam]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Reveka]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Uhe]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Maffei]1d20+6[/dice]

DRAGON'S DEMAND MAPS

MAP OF BELHAIM
The Tale of Tula and Aeteperax and the History of Belhaim


2,751 to 2,800 of 3,230 << first < prev | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

"I hate to suggest disturbing the dead, but as descendants of Tula, there could be artifacts or other items of value to us in these sarcophagi. Of course, there could also be far worst, since we seem to be dealing with necromatic forces these days. Should we, very respectfully, of course, open these?"


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Reveka looked a little bemused at Brandor. "They are children. I am not certain what hidden artefacts would be worthy of disturbing their place of rest. We came here to find Aeteperax's bones and determine if the creature who attacked us was the great wyrm or a trickster/illusion weaver. We have our answer. Who would wish to reanimate dead children? That is reprehensible. I do not wish to open the sarcophagi. I will keep back, if you wish to do so, Brandor."

The young oracle took a few steps back, away from the stone receptacles. Laying her hand against her side, she began to quietly cast - calling upon the Mother of Soul's blessed guidance. Reveka then continued being vigilant, however, within the thirty feet limitation to her sight; straining to hear anything out of the ordinary, as well.

Perception with Guidance: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 = 13


It's all as quiet as a tomb...


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe stands still staring at the two horses and then turning his blue eyed stare at the two alcoves and then his dwarven blue eyes go to the two small sarcophagi.
There is a puzzle here. We but just need to put the pieces it their proper place.

Uhe winks at Edo.
Can you bring those horses into the alcoves and the two sarcophagi out. Need to figure a place for them still...

Uhe begins searching for a proper place for them to test his theory.
He cast Guidance.
Perception: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 13 + 1 = 31


It turns out that both are massive and would require block and tackle to move.

Uhe:
Your gaze returns to the walls of the larger room. All effort here has been made to draw the eye elsewhere. The horses, the crypts. But the walls at either end of the main chamber are curiously nondescript.


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

"Yea, no... I am having no part of disturbing the dead children, drawing the line there. I mean, what? 9, 3, 2 years old and one just a babe?"

Liam turns to Reveka, "It's not just verifying the bones... that could have been done just as well without Bassy handing over the key. She hinted... well, all but outright said that this tomb would have resources or tools that would help, and the purpose of her having the key to even give out was to ensure those resources get to whom is best suited to use them in defense of Belhaim."

Liam looks around one more time, "So... up we go? Or might there be some secret passages hidden about? Not so great at finding those, but I am willing to help."

Aid Another: 1d20 ⇒ 1

yea, no help at all as it turns out...


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Reveka's nose wrinkled at Little Liam's dialogue directed at her and she looked to Uhe, whose manner of delivery she much preferred.

"What do you think, dear Uhe? Is there something secretly hidden here?"


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe scratchez his beard. The dwarf thought about the arrangement of the decor. He even begins expounding about the merits of right angles when he accidentally notices the inner walls of the big chamber.
After walking over to further inspection, Uhe knocks on each in turn.
Something is here.

off to work please roll any skill needed.


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

"I certainly was not suggesting that we reanimate anything! I missed that they are children, but the point was that sometimes things get passed down in tombs, maybe just some information. But hey, I understand many are uncomfortable around the dead... it was only a suggestion."


Uhe taps on the walls, listening intently The westernmost point of the main tomb has a hollow sound when you tap on the wall. Scrambling around a bit, he finds a catch hidden in the decorative molding. Pressing it causes a scraping sound as a hidden door pops slightly ajar. Behind it is a wide room, completely bare save for a staircase spiraling downward.


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

"Brandor, it's OK, I did not think for a moment that was what you were considering. I was just, well, I would not be comfortable allowing the graves of children to be gone through, it just hits a nerve, sorry."

"Uhe! That was so... It's like you knew, even without seeing -- You gotta teach us how to recognize things like that."

Liam moves the dancing lights into the newly discovered room. Intensely curious, but mindful he is not the best equipped to take lead in searching new discoveries, Liam holds back, waiting for the obviously more learned Uhe to take his, "dibs," on discovery.


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Reveka carefully followed Uhe as he moved closer to inspect and tap on the walls. She watched as he pressed the hidden catch and the secret door popped open slightly.

She quietly relayed, "Well done, my friend! What do you find there?", not able to see beyond him into the just-revealed space.


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Why a staircase spiraling downward, my dear. Care to descend?

Uhe cast Heroism, Feather Step on himself. He also cast Message on each of the other 4 before going down the staircase spiraling downward....

Perception Darkvision 60', Stonecunning: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31


Message doesn't need to be cast ahead of time.

A huge mosaic of a red dragon decorates the floor of this large chamber. To the north lie three circular alcoves, each with a single pillar of black marble in its center. To the south, in a single large alcove, a spiral staircase descends to a deeper level of the crypt. Four stone sarcophagi sit on the floor on the south side of the main room, two on each side of the alcove entrance.

STATUS
Reveka -
Maffei -
Brandor -
Edo -
Liam
Uhe - Feather Step, Heroism
Jayla


Male Dwarf Cleric 4| HP: 35/35 | AC: 19 (11 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMD: 15 | F: +6, R: +2, W: +7 | Init: +5/+7 if can act in surprise | Perc: +4 / +6 Eagle, SM: +7 | Active conditions: none

Brandor looks over these sarcophagi to see who was laid to rest here.


The inscriptions on the four sarcophagi indicate that they contain the remains of four of Lady Tula's relatives. The columns to the north each contain niches with urns. The inscriptions indicate that these urns contain the ashes of mercenaries who fought for Lady Tula in her campaign against the dragons of the north.


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

"Hmm... red dragon mosaic, warriors ashes in urns... Hold up, I have a suspicion..."

Liam casts detect magic on the room with the red mosaic, curious to see if the red dragon is actually a magic fire trap.

"It is likely, I think that the dragon here represents an actual defeated, named foe, and the warriors in the urns were victims during his hunt."


Liam:
Why, yes, quite a lot of it, Liam. And it's building up rapidly. Whatever will you do about that?


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe descends the spiral stairs to the floor below. The dwarven scholar looks out across the chamber. He studies the mosaic.
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25


Uhe:
An inscription in the mosaic’s center reads, “Red Azramo—
Give the Dragon Her Due.”


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

He concentrates longer to ascertain the type of magic and power level???

Is it focused in any one area, or just "all over the whole place?"

"Umm, everyone, there is some magical accumulation that is building, I think it may discharge and it may not be pretty... Unsure what might be the trigger, but let's be VERY CAREFUL here... If I concentrate harder I might be able to figure more out, but for now, nobody move..."


Liam:
You get the sense that you don't have the time for all that. Tick tock...


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam blurts out in rapidfire, "It's building to a crescendo here real soon -- I don't know -- forget staying still, it is not helping, maybe spread out, try to avoid the mosaic dragon just to see if that is the trigger, I guess?"

As much as it pains his sensibilities, Liam climbs up on the nearest sarcophagi to avoid the mosaic, determined that THAT must be the trigger.
He looks desperately at his friends and puts his hands up in a frustrated gesture of hopelessness.


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

GM Tarondor: Reveka had Shield of Faith for 4 mins. Did it expire?

===

Seeing Uhe study the mosaic and Liam give some vague/hurried warning and climb up onto the nearest sarchopagus, Reveka moved back/away (30ft) from the red dragon mosaic to stand just inside the southern single large alcove, using the rock wall as some (partial?) cover. "Uhe, and friends, quickly, come away from the mosaic, please," she warned them anew based on Liam's reaction; waving Uhe to her side/outside the mosaic chamber and in the large alcove with the spiral staircase.

She began softly casting, calling upon the Mother of Soul's sacred guidance.

Reveka then turned her gaze toward the red dragon mosaic (what she could see from her current position) and stared keenly, hoping to spy any impending danger/threat.

Perception with Guidance bonus: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 = 20

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 NG [ HP: 44 | AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 17 (+7 Amr, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) | F: +7, R: +2, W: +4 | CMB +7, CMD: 19 | Init: +3 | Perception +8]
Skills:
Acro -3 (-7 jump), Hndl Anml +4, Intmdte +4, Ride -1, Surv +5, Swim +1

At Liam's hurried warning, Edo takes a cue from Reveka and dashes around the corner of the alcove to his left, seeking shelter.


Base Atk +4; CMB +6; CMD 19 Trap Spotter Female elf slayer 4 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 53) Init +5; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 hp 36/36 Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities trap sense +1; Immune sleep

Jayla makes a dive for the corner next to Reveka. "It's going to blow? Is that what your saying, Liam?"


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

“Red Azramo—Give the Dragon Her Due.”

Uhe reaches into a pocket and tosses some gold pieces on the mosaic.


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

From atop the sarcophagi, "The magic is building up like a spring accepting tension, and I don't think it will keep building forever, there has to be a discharge at some point. Since it's a red dragon, this, what? 'Red Azramo?' it will probably be magic fire... I think?"


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Reveka doesn't have Know Arcana. Can Know. Local give her some info on Azramo via legends or local stories or Know. History re ancient history of the red dragon?

"Red Azramo," she spoke the dragon's name aloud; trying to recollect any stories she could remember about Azramo in Belhaim.

Know. Local re Azramo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Know. History re Azramo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

oops! knowledge arcana: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

Uhe seems to think on the name also.


Uhe knows that Arazmo was a dragon that Tula and her team fought centuries ago. As soon as the name is spoken, the magic starts to fade until it is barely perceptible.

Now what?


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe picks up his gold coins, before further venturing into the chamber to look about.
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam feels the magic reduce in force and puts his hands on his hips while looking around, "Well, aren't I the fool. Here I thought it was the mosaic itself. We're going to need to remember this on our way out!"

He hops down and joins Jayla and Reveka in the next room, "Heading down, yes?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 NG [ HP: 44 | AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 17 (+7 Amr, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) | F: +7, R: +2, W: +4 | CMB +7, CMD: 19 | Init: +3 | Perception +8]
Skills:
Acro -3 (-7 jump), Hndl Anml +4, Intmdte +4, Ride -1, Surv +5, Swim +1

After a noticeable period of time where an explosion didn't happen, Edo slowly peers around the corner just in time to see Ooey pick up some gold coins. I missed something, he thinks to himself.

He steps away from the wall he was pressed against and starts to inspect the room he finds himself in, looking for anything useful or notable.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

"A moment, please, Liam. Uhe is searching the chamber with the mosaic dragon." Reveka moved from her position by the wall to stand by the threshold (by the feet of the dragon) and waited to see what Uhe would find. Her eyes moved about the space before her (within the 30 ft limitation), hoping to help.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Having disarmed the trap, you look around the chamber and its anterooms, finding nothing else but the sarcophagi and the stairs.


Base Atk +4; CMB +6; CMD 19 Trap Spotter Female elf slayer 4 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 53) Init +5; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 hp 36/36 Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities trap sense +1; Immune sleep

"I guess we should go down the stairs then. Maybe what we need will be down there." Jayla suggests.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 NG [ HP: 44 | AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 17 (+7 Amr, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) | F: +7, R: +2, W: +4 | CMB +7, CMD: 19 | Init: +3 | Perception +8]
Skills:
Acro -3 (-7 jump), Hndl Anml +4, Intmdte +4, Ride -1, Surv +5, Swim +1

Edo follows Jayla to the stairs and peers down before he starts to descend.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe smiles.
Thought that I saw something, but, just had dust in my eyes.

The dwarf then follows Edo and Jayla to the stairs. He peers around Edo's form.
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27


The spiral staircase leads you down into yet another oval chamber.

Near the east wall of this oval chamber is an altar, the front side of which is carved to resemble a winged eye. A chalice and a small leather-bound book sit atop the altar.

There is a pair of doors on the north wall.

Knowledge: Religion DC 12:
This is an altar to the dead god Aroden, god of humanity and prophecy.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 NG [ HP: 44 | AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 17 (+7 Amr, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) | F: +7, R: +2, W: +4 | CMB +7, CMD: 19 | Init: +3 | Perception +8]
Skills:
Acro -3 (-7 jump), Hndl Anml +4, Intmdte +4, Ride -1, Surv +5, Swim +1

Edo warily approaches the altar and casually glances around for more practical observations, as religious materials are generally out of his lane apart from the final utterances of dying men.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

Uhe appreciating the display, the scholar studies it a bit closer.
knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

This is an altar to the dead god Aroden, god of humanity and prophecy.

The bard cast Detect Magic.


Edo, the stuff on the altar looks rich and expensive. Aroden -is- dead and a gold chalice and 1,000 year old book could probably sell for a lot!

Uhe, there is no magic here but what you brought with you.


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Know. Religion (DC 12): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Having followed her companions down the spiral staircase, Reveka joined Uhe by the altar and studied the carving.

"Aye, it is for Aroden," she agreed with Uhe.

She steadily reached out for the small leather-bound book and carefully picked it up and gently opened it, to see what the pages contained.


The fragile book is an antique tome of prayer for devotees of the Last Azlanti. There's nothing mystical about it, but it is both well made and historically significant.


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Liam sees the party interest in the alter and its treasures, half-seriously asking, "The book have any hidden gems on how to kill illusionists pretending to be dragons?"


Male Dwarf Hero Points: 2/1 Bard (Dwarven Scholar) 4 AC 20 (T12FF18) CMD 18 | hp 35/35 | Saves F3R7W9 | Percep +11 | Init: +5 | Status: heroism, featherstep, message

After the trinkets are handles and put away for safe keeping, Uhe prepares to check out the pair of doors on the north wall.
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22


F Human (Varisian) Oracle (Ancestor Mystery, Clouded Vision Curse) 4 | HP 27/27; AC 22 (Spirit Shield 1 hr), Touch 14, FF 16; | F:+3 , R:+5, W+8 | Init +6; Perception +8| Lowlight 30ft, Darkvision 30ft | Phantom Touch 5/6 | Hero Pts: 2/2 |Spider Climb 20 mins

Holding the book with a certain degree of care/delicacy due to its age, Reveka turned to Little Liam and answered quietly, "It is an antique tome of prayer for the devotees of the Last Azlanti. I do not think it will tell us how to kill the false dragon." She pulled out a scarf and carefully wrapped the tome and then stowed it in the bottom of her pack.

Seeing Uhe move to the doors on the north wall, Reveka followed his lead and stood just behind him; listening with a keen ear to hear if a threat lies beyond them.

Perception via sound: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


. Halfling Sorcerer 4 | AC:16| T:16 |FF:13 (+3 Dex, +1 Sz, +2 Deflection) HP 26 / 26 | Percep +2 | Fort+4 Ref+5 Will+5 |Init+3 .

Not phased by Reveka's admonishment, Liam's eyes squint a bit, then relaxes as he looks for affirmation, "We are going to get that to... a library or church? I guess as the Inheritor; an Iomedae temple, right? I mean, Aroden's are all gone."


Say, that cup looks like it's worth something, Liam!

Uhe and Reveka, the door looks like there's nothing out of the ordinary about it.

2,751 to 2,800 of 3,230 << first < prev | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Dragon's Demand Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.